All Threads by Date
Does anyone here REALLY wear earrings and caftans?
It's a joke, right?
- Isn't it a reference to that guy who produced "Grease"?
- Yes, a very old, tired, worn-out, enough already joke.
- Only at piano bars.
- Only on the high holidays like Judy's birthday.
- Does anyone still wear a hat?
- UES gays wear caftans and earrings. You'd never see this type in Brooklyn.
- Saw a guy at Montreal pride wearing a caftan 3 or 4 years ago. Wasn't effeminate. Maybe he was actually middle eastern or north african.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...