- Of course that should be 'The Movie!'
- Helen Lawson as herself
- Drunk, stoned Sean Young as JANBOT!
- DIVINE as Miss Earrings-Caftan.
- The Ernest Flatt Dancers as the Dialing my Phone with my Pencil Dancers.
- Whoever this child is as, 'The Weird Little Girl Next Door *kisses doll*'..
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Brandon
- Jenna Elfman as, "SS TERRI", or whatever that crazy bitch's name was..
- Leo DiCaprio as the closeted power bottom celebrity with mommy issues, who ineffectively tries to downplay the rumors of his sexuality by dating Disney actresses.
Bradley Cooper as the power-hungry queen, who spends his time anonymously posting about Leo's character flings with other male actors in order to live up to Ted's legacy.
Jennifer Aniston as 40 something single OP of First World Problems threads.
Glenn Close as Meryl Troll.
- Meryl as Cheryl.
Benedict Cumberbatch as David Ehrenstein.
- Gwyneth as VOTN
- Kelsey Grammar as My Married Fuckbuddy
Zach Galifianakis as The Bear in Butt-Cheek-Revealing Denim Shorts
Melissa Leo as Denise Eaker-Hoover
- [quote]Gwyneth as VOTN
The Voice of the Night
- I'm playing myself.
- Renee Zellweger as mlop.
- A bottle of Massengill as Brandon West.
- Uwe Boll as the webmaster.
- Steve Buscemi as My Gradeschool Bully Who Just Died (According to My Parents)
- Candy Finnegan as the Gargoyle.
- LaToya Jackson as Janet Jackson
- Richard Chamberlain as the hissing you-know-who.
The Voice of the Night
- I can accept Meryl as playing my mother. I am often confused for Hayden Panettiere - and Meryl could pass as her mother - or perhaps that should be grandmother!
- Carrie Fisher as SWF on the verge of a nervous breakdown
- The ghost of Heath Ledger as himself
- Henry Cavill as Matt Bomer thread OP.
Jodie Foster as the head of Gillian Anderson's fan club.
Cherry Jones as the regular on Theatre Gossip Threads.
- Lisa Kudrow takes a lead role in "Summer of my Norwegian leg-warmers...
Shia LaBeouf IS...Griselda Medina
With Jeremy Renner as The Almiqui
And Ben Affleck IN Matt Damon's butt...
- David Dean Bottrell as MissHelenBedd
- Pruitt Taylor Vince as Umpy
- Sandra Bullock as Sissy, the period whisperer.
Amber Tamblyn as Jill, the special needs phenom who's curiosity can't be quenched.
- Special cameo appearance by Abe Vigoda as himself.
- Who do we get to play Denise Eaker-Hoover?
The Voice of the Night
- Kathy Bates as Ginny from Billing
- Sarah Jessica Parker as The Almiqui
- The cast of Squidbillies as The Freepers.
- Dominic Monaghan as AYB.
- Lindsay Lohan as my friend Julie.
- ...And Kim Zimmer
As Katherine Chancellor as played by Jeanne Cooper
- Janet Hubert, the original Aunt Vivian on The Fresh of Bel Air,
as both the Trolldar and Freak and Flame buttons. Bitch will track your every word and then torch you and your weave the second she doesn't like what you've said.
- Yeah, how about Alex Pettyfer for VOTN. Heh.
- Quinn Christopher Jaxon as the rentboy I'm hiring because I'm at my wits' end
- Michael Musto as himself
- Brenda Dickson as [bold]'Why no soap threads I want my money back!'[/bold]
Joyce De Witt as [bold]'Not going to say it - still thinking Noodle!'[/bold]
Patricia Neal as [bold]'RAAaaaaaanNCH!'[/bold] *gurgle*gurgle*
Tig as [bold]'Misogyny against women is killing us stop looking at me!'[/bold]
Lindsey Graham as [bold]'He's straight! Stop saying all actors are gay!'[/bold]
Renowned Community Theater Actress as [bold]'Daddy will sue!'[/bold]
Nancy Grace as[bold] 'This never happened!'[/bold]
- Sorry, it's Alice Pearce as mlop.
And Alice Ghostly as the Real Fake mlop.
- Betty White as Jundie the stewardess.
- Joseph Gordon Levitt as the restaurant owner/boyfriend to Sean Hayes as the frantic Datalounge boyfriend poster upset over their "once around the garden vs. full autumn harvest" battle.
- Ted McGinley as G0y Manifesto Troll
Mike "Bubbles" Smith as "I'm going to kill myself, just joking, you are all part of my performance art, still going to kill myself, I kid!"
Sherri Shepherd as "A sociopath took my limonjello!"
- Ja'Net DuBois as David Ehrenstein
- David Hyde Pierce as Josh Kilmer-Purcell.
- Chris Meloni as Elias Koteas
- R59, but who should play the Elias Koteas Troll?
- Reese Witherspoon as Nancy Grace
- Jackie Stallone as Lynn Stairmaster
- AnnE Hathaway as "everyone is sociopath" troll.
- Julianne Moore as Julianne Moore Seriously
- [quote]Chris Meloni as Elias Koteas
[quote]but who should play the Elias Koteas Troll?
Lee Tergesen, of course!
- Delta Burke...
starring as Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, Formerly of Boulder Colorado.
- Kevin Spacey as the Nephew Troll.
- Shia LeBouef as Javy.
- A wax mannequin as Reichen ©
- Myra Beckingridge to Sextette era Mae West as Madonna.
- Amanda Bynes as Jill (learns about periods!)
- I think we've found Miss Sissy Boodles.
- [quote] Ja'Net DuBois as David Ehrenstein
No, no....Diahann Carroll is the perfect Ehrenstein!
- Peter O'Toole as...
the H i s s s s i n g E l d e r g a y
- Liza Minnelli as Lorna and Joey Luft.
Joey Luft as Tina Nina Minnelli.
Lorna Luft as Judys aborted baby with David Rose.
Tina Nina Minnelli as a stomach pump.
- Who could possibly play Cackle Cackle?
- Rafalca as Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Liza will also play Cackle Cackle.
- Update: Tim Curry as Patricia Neal as "RAAAaaanCH" troll
- I get $50 million or I walk on by.
And by walk I mean step into my charity first-class diva stretch limo with the tinterated windows and the hookah bar with my puff powder handy for a chaser.
And by "step into my charity first-class diva stretch limo" I mean catch a #99 bus over to the garage where my neighbor's son is fixing her car, because I said I'd pick it up and bring it home to take her grocery shopping.
WEEKEND IN LAS VEGAS!!!!! Maybe I'll find me a gig. I mailed Nippy there COD a week ago to serve as bodyguard. Damont is "drying out" this week - by that I mean I stood on his head in the toilet after I found my stash was one half-gram short.
Got it? Fifty chips. In Euro equivalents. I like their pictures better.
- You bitches have done it again
- Kevin Spacey as the Nephew troll
John Travolta as the Colton Haynes troll.
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Uncle Bottom
Martin Landau as Charlie.
- Kathy Bates as Nan Michiganwomyn
- Sweet Brown as Sweet Brown....but ain't nobody got time for that.
- R28 and R56 are perfect.
- Joyce Dewitt as Mrs Patrick Campbell
- We'll get a bunch of rotating cunts to do guest walk-ons as R1.
They make their bitchy comment and then aren't seen again for the rest of the thread.
- Liza as Judy Pills
- Umpy is Nathan Lane so he should play him
- Eddie Redmayne as Cirian.
- Franklin Pangborn as The Grammar Queen.
- John Travolta as The Mincing Prisspot
- The Vienna Boys Choir as the Prancing Ponies.
- Josh Kilmer-Purcell as The Pearl Clutcher.
- Sir Elton John as R1.
- Glenn Close as The Blatino Husbear.
(She'll take anything.)
- Tyler Perry as Madea, the "Gurrrrrrl, please" lady.
- The women of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir as One Million Moms.
- Courtney Thorne-Smith as ...
Debbie, the EW reading soccer mom
- It's just a jump to the left...
- Harvey Fierstein as both Lucille Ball and Gary Morton.
- Liam Neeson as Bea Arthur
- Mickey Rourke as Tom Bianchi.
- Justin Bieber as 22and2hot2be believed.
- Tracey Morgan as DL Favorite Jada Pinkett-Smith.
- Sorry r94 but I have our Tom Bianchi.
- Joel Grey as The Karen Ziemba Troll.
Perez Hilton as The Heath Ledger Troll.
Richard Simmons as The Streep Troll.
- Wendy Williams and Prophetess Juanita "Jazz Hands" Bynum
- Scrappy-Doo as Janbot
- Justin Bartha and Andrew Rannells as the "Not Without My Frosting" couple, with Bebe Wood as the daughter. Rannells plays the one who made the post.
- OP: Jennifer Aniston (perpetual victim)
EST: Meryl Streep (versatile, convincing most of the time)
R1: Ted Cruz (contrarian extraordinaire)
VOTN: Temple Grandin
Anderson Cooper troll: Anderson Cooper
- Brent Spiner in sarcastic mode - VOTN
- Hank Azaria reprises his Agador character from "The Bird Cage" to play the Gloria Estefan Troll.
- Ian McKellan as cacklecackle
- OK. I'll do it for plane fare and a reservation at a Super 8 or its equivalent. BUT my enter-rhaj gets to eat off the craft table. And if I run out of my itch creme you gotta cover it.
And no Re.
- Anderson, Ben, and Andy Cohen as The Lollipop Guild (usually redacted as TLPG).
- Gary Busey as White Belt Man
- The entire cast of season 5 of Ru Paul's Drag Race as the masculine, straight-acting bros.
Typecasting? Not really.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Anderson
Daniel Sunjata as Cesar
- Cherry Jones as peg
- Michael Jackson as Ann Miller. Or Ann Miller as Michael Jackson.
- I'd like to play myself.
- Jamie Campbell Bower as Ciaran
- Set Design by Catherine Martin of Moulin Rouge, Great Gatsby and Margarine Fountain fame.
- Mink Stole as Julie
- Rumer Willis (wearing a yellow shag rug for a wig) as Jani Lane
- Ben Affleck as Seven.
- Matt Sanchez as Himself
- With due respect to R17, we have two finalists:
Emperor Ming as "Webbie," or
- Or Prudence "You Are Permanently Punished" Pingleton as "Webbie."
- Anderson Cooper as Ellen DeGeneres
- Ellen DeGeneres as Anderson Cooper
- Luis Guzman as Blatino Husbear
- Jean Teasdale as Rosie O'donnell
- Whoopster as Maya Angelou
- Claude Rains as "White Belt Man"
- Regan MacNeil as "Dakota Fanning"
- Phranc as A Guy With Childbearing Hips.
- The Flyover States as themselves.
- Anthony Recker as Matt Damon
- A&F CEO Mike Jeffries as AbercrombieStud1946.
- Jodie Foster as Melissa Etheridge and Amanda Bynes as Tammy Lynn Michaels.
- Rosie O'Donnell as PPSM
- Charlie Rose as Charlie
- Joan Collins as Dakota Fanning
Linda Evans as Abigail Breslin
- Paul Newman is Hud
- Oprah as Tyler Perry
- Tom Cruise as Scott Hamilton and Jim Parsons as The Figure Skating Troll (Who Was Right All Along!)
- John Goodman as the Olive Garden Troll
Paul Rubens as the Public Sex Troll
Congressman Harold Ford as the "Gays are Racist" troll
Ann Coulter is clearly the Misogyny Troll, but I can't think of an actress who could play her well. Perhaps Tommy Tune.
- Kathleen Turner as John Travolta
- David Alan Grier as Dionne Warwick
- [quote]Ann Coulter is clearly the Misogyny Troll, but I can't think of an actress who could play her well
The actors are usually far more attractive than the real-life person they're playing, so just get a pile of maggot-covered shit to play her.
- Stephin Merritt as Lena Dunham
- Donald Sutherland as Wolf Blitzer and Alyson Hannigan as Atheist Tornado Mom.
- Michael J. Pollard as Ciaran
- Fat actress Jennifer Lawrence as the Turkey Meatball
- [bold]* CASTING NEWS *[/bold]
Update on [italic]Datalounge: The Movie[/italic], the highly anticipated gay-friendly flick from powerful producer Harvey Weinstein, concerns three new casting choices. Jon Voight, Stephen Baldwin, and Victoria Jackson are set to play "Freeper Trolls" who occasionally pop up on the popular website for the purpose of flaming and derailing threads. Voight, an Oscar winner for 1978's [italic]Coming Home[/italic], says "It's a privilege to infiltrate the LGBT community with my wise perceptions on political and social policies, even if they will never become appreciated by men and women who are oriented to the gay lifestyle."
- Verne Troyer as Bea Arthur's penis.
- In accordance with Datalounge tradition, the film will be titled Datalounge: The Move as an inside joke.
- Meryl Streep as Meryl Streep troll.
- That fat british frau with the unhealthy obsession with Twilight movies and her own youtube channel for 3/4 of posters on Jeremy Renner's Baby threads
- Nancy McKeon as Rainbow Express Denise.
- Ann Curry as Grammar Troll
- James Gandolfini as 'frosting' dad.
- [quote]Meryl Streep as Meryl Streep troll.
Then who will play M?
- Zak Spears as the "Stop shaving" troll
- Temple Grandin as Jill, learning about periods.
- Ken Jeong as the Let's Make Margaret Cho Relevant Troll
- Edie Falco as Crazy Amy
- Guy Fawkes as Anonymous.
- Justin Long as A Straight Ma Who's Soooooo Stupid.
- Andre Talley as Noodles.
- Ryan Reynolds as Aaron Rodgers.
- Marisa Tomei as Della.
- [quote]Temple Grandin as Jill, learning about periods.
Doesn't she have to play Christine Marinoni, Cynthia Nixon's wife?
- Ben Whishaw as Colton Haynes
- [quote]Edie Falco as Crazy Amy
She can certainly play the hell of the role, but I'm not sure she's pretty enough (in that overly made-up and facelifted way). Though perhaps they could make her use facelift tapes...
- Oh I'm sure Edie could pull this look off:
- Michelangelo Signorile as the "every gay joke is homophobic" guy.
- Jennifer Lawrence as "Frosting" Daughter.
- Pandora Boxx as Carol "Corn?" Channing
- Jennifer Jason Leigh needs to play someone in this film.
- Jennifer Jason Leigh as Momma's cagemeat
- Jeffrey Tambor as Umpy
- Leelee Sobieski as Helen's Cunt.
- Kathy Bates as the midwestern frau.
- Mamie Gummer as Glenn Close. She'll be thrilled that someone so young is portraying her, and so incredibly annoyed that it's my daughter that she won't be able to stand it. It's really the perfect combination.
- Fire Marshall Bill as Bruce Jenner
- Luise Rainer as Mamie Gummer.
Marie Dressler as Meryl Streep.
Looking forward to it!
- [quote]Jeffrey Tambor as Umpy
Too old. Maybe Zach Galifianakis instead.
- Jonah Hill as Judy Pills
- I will go all Lady Chablis on your asses if I don't get to play myself.
Besides, I have a BFA in Theatre with an Emphasis on Acting.
- Sorry, Zak; we needed somebody who looks just like you - only taller and much better looking.
We've booked Leslie Jordan, mkay?
You can star as the 'WW for R[whatever]' troll. Remember: there are no small rolls. tubby.
- Fuck you, R142. I am playing myselveses.
Last offer. Bus ticket. Air mattress. Directions to a dry underpass. Unlocked studio dumpster for late-night snacks.
I need this gig. You know the Man has got me in a corner. America needs to see I am okay, divawise.
Or I'll cut your dog up. You know I will.
- Sarah Palin as Dr. Amy Fisher.
- I am available should a taste arise for FLAVUH.
Carton of Parliaments with the filters cut off
Oscar Nomination or monetary equivalent
- The cast of Million Dollar Listing New York as the residents of 1509 Swann Street with special guest star Daniel Dae Kim as Robert Wone.
- Tobey Maguire as Bai Ling
Bai Ling as Lisa Ling
Lisa Ling as Paris Hilton
- OK folks. It's over. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along.
- James Holmes as PPSM.
He's good at showing up somewhere unexpectedly, commanding attention, and ruining everything for everyone.
- Gollum as charlie
- Christopher Meloni as The Danny Pino Pinga Troll
- Jon Hamm as Sizemeat
Tammy Fae Bakker as Moist Mussy
The Olsen twins as the stolen Cole Haan sneakers
Ben and Matt as the Ambiguously When The Man Go Up Into The Man Duo
Rush Limbaugh as Grease Fire
Tina Belcher as Bump
- and guest starring Jane Hudson as Jeremy Renner's baby
- R185 Of course, Miss Warwick. You and Damont have our finest two star lodging!
- Kim Kardashian and Carrot Top together as McDonald's new Blueberry Pommygranite $1 shake
- Margo Martindale as Toots.
- We need to cast Hillary Clinton.
- And Laren Tewes as your Cruise Director, Julie McCoy!
- Chris Kattan Mango as the supermarket delivery guy who would not take the bags into the apartment.
Binky the Shar Pei as the Ugly Scar Troll
Lan Del Rey as the blank google page that gets linked to
Gladys Kravits as the "this thread is useless without pics" poster
- Casey Deidrick as David Muir
- Natasha Lyonne as Amanda Bynes
- The Girls of Millipede Accounting - Receivables, Fourth Floor, as
Fraus at the Trough
- Madonna as Cheryl
- I love R144 ;)
- Tinkerbell Hilton III as Bear, the baby-fucking pitbull
- Mario Batali as the anti-circumcision troll.
- Rebel Wilson as "Unhinged Cesarfrau",
Melissa McCarthy as "Unhinged Benderson"
- Pikachu as the Yellow Skin Troll
- Elaine Stritch as a young Lindsey Lohan.
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas as qwerty
- Tina Louise dressed as Eva Grub as a grammar troll
- Glenn Close as Meryl Streep
- R161 as the focus of the "I Want to Have R161's Baby" Troll
- Let's try that again:
The Girls of Millipede Accounting - Receivables, Fourth Floor, as
Fraus at the Trough
- Faye Dunaway as Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford
- Kirstie Alley as, "MsA", of the Prancing Pony days..and Rachel Dratch as her sidekick, "Miss Pinky".
- Fishsticks as, 'The Thoughtful Critic' or whatever she was
- Melissa Rivers as Cheryl.
- Robin Williams as Mama!
- Kevin Costner as A nacreous layer of permacum.
- AnnE as Liza!
- A pile of gull-vomited scrod scales and liver pulp as Gwyneth "B.O. Plenty" Paltrow
- What about me?
- Who's gon' play Dionne Warwitch's cigarette? I think the movie should just have closeups of her cigarette. No one wants to see Dionne in closeup, 'specially if it's a 3-D movie, kids. Audiences might get sucked into those Grand Canyon nostrils of that tired old hussy from New Jersey.
- Varla Jean Merman as Lisa Welchel
Seth Green as the Two-Towel Maximum, No Breakfast, Turkey Meatballs Morning After Host
Joan Rivers as the NY Times Weddings Troll
Andy Cohen as the "Tasteful Friends" Real Estate of the Stars Troll
... and Charlotte Rae as Edna Garrett
- The People of Walmart:
Kathy Lee Gifford
- r56 - kudos for your casting, it's spot-on.
- Ad on that note, Jean Smart as Magdalene - the ex-hooker turned lawyer
- Mayim Bialik as The Anti-Peanut Butter Brooklynite Who Throws an Entire Grade School Into Turmoil.
- [...][...] as [...].
- Billy Bob Thornton as the shitter licking troll
- We need to cast the frau who decided that her infant would not wear diapers. Will the "Let's Roll" widow make a cameo appearance in the movie?
And I guess Whoopi could be persuaded to record a new version of "You in danger, gurl" for the soundtrack.
- Tami Erin as Brendad Ickson.
The Voice of the Night
- Lisa Welchel better play herself, is all I'm saying.
The Voice of the Night
- Christina Ricci as Wund Girl.
- Franke Pontente as Petra the dirty girl
Amanda Bynes as pussylips
- Lindsey Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor, just so we can laugh at her some more
- Yes, yes, yes, the casting is all fine and good. But what about THE PLOT? What story are we going to tell?
- Ross Matthews, Mario Cantone & Chris Colfer as members of the Princess Diana Scream Reenactment Viewing Party
- No, Pete Burns as Brendad Ickson.
- Presley Ca$h as the Weird Little Girl Next Door.
The Voice of the Night
- Gwyneth Paltrow as the poo troll.
- Richard Simmons as Tony Stewart Troll.
- Roseanne Barr as Nan Michiganwomon
- R240, appearing as herself, the "Noncontributing but Demanding Poster."
- Meryl Streep as Ann Romney
Bill Murray as Mitt Romney
With Special Guest Appearance by Sarah Jessica Parker as Rafalca
- Teddy Prisborn of Sherman Grove, Atlanta, channeling Madge Blake, as the "Friday Drinkie-Poo" Poster.
- Michelle Schocked as Mitchfest Vegan Womayn, high priestess of the LAND and vaginal fluids allowed to flow unobstructed.
- Richard Simmons as Galloping Gourmet
- Amy Sedaris as Bonnie Mace
- Bradley Cooper as Aaron Schock
- Amy Adams as Bonnie Franklin.
Hold me David, I'm dead!
- Zsa Zsa Gabor as the "Am I dying troll."
- Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as the World Trade Center, Insatiable Bottoms
- Lea DeLaria as Artemis WombThyme, Womontrepreneur (did I spell that right?)
- Wey McLendon-Covey as Kelli and James Van Der Beek as Nick Carter
- Joan Cusack as Office Cube Frau #1, the party organizer/obsessive money collector.
Melissa McCarthy as Office Cube Frau #2, the one with all the troll dolls and candy who talks to herself as she works, smells like Jean Nate and farts quietly.
Edie McClurg as Office Cube Frau #3, the one with the Christmas Spirit and 3-D sweaters.
The Pine-Sol Lady as Office Cube Frau #4, the sassy whippersnapper who passes judgment and steals every quip from Tyler Perry shows.
Patty Lupone as Office Cube Frau #5, the Memo Cunt (replacing Bonnie Franklin RIP, in the role originally written for the latter)
- Wey is Wendy
- [quote]Lisa Welchel better play herself, is all I'm saying.
She looks too good nowadays to play herself
- [quote]Patty Lupone as Office Cube Frau #5
If you can't spell her name right, you don't get to cast her. Miss Patti LuPone will be playing mhb, and that's final.
- Taylor Negrón as r262, the ultimate bitch control queen and hall monitor.
- Alaska Thunderfuck will deliver the classic line "Jealous, bitches?"
- Mel Gibson or Gary Busey as the loony, paranoid, libertarian Ron Paul devotee.
- Zac Efron as The Misspeller, who first coined the words pr0n, cak, and graxy.
- Christian Bale or Robert Downey, Jr. as the Rape Troll.
- [quote]Christian Bale or Robert Downey, Jr. as the Rape Troll.
But is it rape-rape?
- Teri Hatcher as Michele Bachmann
Leslie Jordan as Marcus Bachmann
- No, Aubrey O'Day as Michelle Bachmann
- Anjelica Houston as Dr. Amy "Boom Boom" Bishop.
- Reality check: this movie has way too many characters and no plot!
- Patrica Heaton as the Catholic troll
- Gavin Newsom as Patrick Bateman. He has nothing better to do.
- [quote]Yes, yes, yes, the casting is all fine and good. But what about THE PLOT? What story are we going to tell?
Uh, pointless bitchery, you cunt!
- Plot? We ain't got no plot. We don't need no plot. I don't have to show you no stinkin' plot.
- [quote]Reality check: this movie has way too many characters and no plot!
Read the thread subject. We were asked to cast it, not write it.
- R204? Here's a dime. Go and call your mother and tell her you'll never be a casting director.
They are all thin and stylishly dressed. How can they play the FAtT?
- [quote]But is it rape-rape?
I don't remember much - only the k-k-knife against my throat, and his hot tequila'd breath in my ear, brutally whispering, "If you don't do as I say...". I felt my undies forced down around my ankles, and...and...t-t-then...
- Christine Baranski as America's Best Christian, Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Louis Anderson as Nathan Fillion
- Correction: Louie
- Kevin James as Tiffani Thiessen's big fat face
- Crypt Keeper as Dick Cheney
- Oscar winner AnnE Hathaway as Shitty Little Ann!!!
- Joan Van Ark in a cameo as the "But I look 10 Years Younger!" delusion.
- Aubrey Plaza as the smoking gargoyle.
Dawn French as Lucy J.
- Rosie O'Donnell as the crab-walking lesbian dinner party guest.
- Sheldon Cooper as the Grammar Troll
- I DEMAND that R226 from the studio premises!
And I am not coming out of my trailer until that bitch gets CUT.
These nostrils have smelled Martin's farts, for Christ's sake, amen.
- Who ever will design the gowns?
- Why ADRIAN, of course
- Keira Knightley as the beautiful, mysterious "Ekaterina", from the 1925 Christmas party photo:
- Any cat's puckered drippy ass = Gwyneth's B.O.
- Taney County, Missouri, Fairgrounds and Municipal Park
- Academy Award Winner, Family Tragedy Survivor and Role Model for the Obese Jennifer Hudson as The Unworking Link
- Debra Wilson as Diane Ross, Erika Alexander as the late daughter (Berry's girl), Michael McDonald as the Maitre D', and Nancy Grace and her natural scowl as the restaurant rep/ spokesperson
- Courtney Stodden as Shirley Mclaine's creme brûlée. It if she tries really hard she should be able to manage quiet and wobbly.
- Andy Dick as Amanda Bynes
- Hello? Still waiting for my role.
- Once he masters my Spanish accent Dr. Clayton Forrester will be able to play me MOST excellently.
Alan Keyes should play himself, as my most successful Stim-O-Ceiver implant recipient ever. Although, Sarah Palin continues to delight.
- Playing a wide array of characters, The Kids In The Hall will enact any and all Golden Girls inconsistencies in little vignettes throughout the film.
- Kristen de los Santos, simpering reporter from E! News, as LYNN STAIRMASTER
- Gwyneth as Cheryl.
- Patti LuPone as Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford.
- Nate Silver as the Poll Troll (loved them both!) and Ed Begley, Jr. as the Tax Troll.
- Zac Efron as the guy who accidentally sent X-rated pix to his entire family on his cellphone.
- Gabourey Sidibe as Jennifer Lawrence
- Dear Webmaster,
could you please correct the spelling error I made in the title of my post so that it says 'MOVIE'?
- Matt Bomer as Todd
- Ute Lemper will play all the frau roles.
Patty Lapone as Carol Channing in Hello Dolly. Madonna as Barbara Streisand in the movie of Hello Dolly.
- Catherine O'Hara as Lucy/MAME
- Alex Trebek as "I saw [insert film title], and I have more questions than I have answers."
- Gabourey Sidibe as Star Jones.
Terence Howard as Al Reynolds.
The Voice of the Night
- Wow, Gabourey and Patti are gonna be busy in this movie.
- Gabourey Sidibe as Dataloungeland.
- Try being ME, R315!
- David Dean Bottrell as MHB
- Shirley Q. Liquor as Mamma
- Beverly Leslie as charlie
Jeremy Piven as kirker
and in the performance of her lifetime, Glenn Close as Meryl Streep troll!
- Patrick Bergin as Ciaran
- Scratch my previous Ben Whishaw casting.
Sad-eyed Jake Bass as Sad-eyed Colon Haynes.
- Mario Cantone or Alec Mapa as the childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool.
- Andy Serkis/CGI as mhb
- Miss Olivia de Havilland as Joan Fontaine
Miss Joan Fontaine as Olivia de Havilland
(equal billing, of course)
- LOL r325
- So who should direct Datalounge The Move?
- I think it's time we start thinking about the closing credits, with a fringed go-go girl dancing next to them of course.
- The Empress of The World, the greatest female drag queen of all time: Ms Brenda Dickson of course.
- Can I please be the pencil that some young fag dials the phone with?
- Lester Holt as Robin Roberts
- Peter Dinklage as Alice Garvey's baby smashed into the window
- Elaine Princi as the Kate Winograd is Kate Roberts troll
- I would like to play the corpse on the Medical Examiner's table.
- Colton Haynes as the young closeted, thin George Eads.
John Travolta as the older, closeted fat George Eads.
Sandra Bernhard as George Eads' beard, errrr, wife, Monika Casey.
Eric Szmanda as the George Eads troll.
- Zac Efron as the Colton Haynes troll.
- Kimyefetus as Catherine Zeta Jones.
- Jesse Eisenberg as Voice of the Night.
Chace Crawford as Todd
Sally Struthers as Cheryl
Ryan Serhant as Turkey Meatballs Guy
- Any ideas on who should play Danny, and his suitcase on wheels?
- Who do I have to blow to get a part!?!
- Mx Justin Vivian Bond as Wundy Gurl
- Henry Cavill as Matt Bomer
Sir Ian McKellen as Simon Halls
Mariska Hargitay as Det. Olivia Benson (who hides Matt in a women's shelter)
And Special Guest Star Trevor Blumas as "Simon's Stalker"
- John Slattery as Kirker's Hot Dad
- Uncle Fester as Joey Luft.
- Michael Cera as Voice of the Night
- I like blue!
- Fred Armisen in drag as the Misogyny-is-killing-us Troll.
Wendie Malick as SWF on the verge of a breakdown.
Jake G. As the g0y troll.
John Travolta as Mama.
Ann Coulter as Cheryl.
- David Burtka as I gives her kisses cuz she's my missus!
NPH as Annoyed Boyfriend.