All Threads by Date

I need a large cyst removed: general surgeon or plastic surgeon?

I have a golf ball sized cyst in my shoulder/back that I need to have removed. It's deep and I would think having it removed would leave a huge crater in by back. Would a plastic surgeon be a better choice over a general surgeon for the procedure? Is there something out there that doctors use to "fill in" when something is removed? Anyone ever had a large cyst removed? I'd appreciate your advice.

Thread Watcher
Click here if you are using an iPhone or iPad

DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.



Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...