- She got fat.
I would say this is hilarious, but at this point it's just downright sad.
- She's SO VERY relevant.
- Lourdes must be so proud.
- I'm not sure who's uglier - her or Will.I.Am.
- Will.I.Am looks human.
- Totally edgy!
- She's shrewd! She has stringy arms, so she shows only her (great) legs!
It is said that legs go last on an aging woman, so if one has good ones, one shows them!
- She has porker thighs. Put them away, granny!
- Mae West in Sextette!
- OP, you are the ASS who needs to STOP. Why keep posting about somebody you hate so much?!? I've said it before but I'll say it again: The Madonna detractors post more about her on DL than her fans.
"She has porker thighs. Put them away, granny!"
OP, I'd ask you to post some photos of your thighs but I understand the camera flash could wake up your mother.
- R12 And Madbot has arrived!!!
- Fuck, I think she looks great. If I look half that good at her age I will be really happy. That body is actually nothing short of amazing for a fifty-four year old.
Y'all are all some jealous bitches.
- She never leaves the house now without those fingerless gloves to cover up the old-lady hands.
- You know what, r13? Let's see what you look like when you're over 50 years of age. You will never look as half as good as Madonna!
- "Y'all are all some jealous bitches'
Nobody is jealous of a fifty-four year old woman who goes out in public looking like an old hooker.
- She looks great.
OP, you got nuthin'. Give it up.
- That outfit reminds me of a hooker that hangs out down by the Travel Lodge and 7-11. Bless her heart.
- What a whore!
- [quote]Nobody is jealous of a fifty-four year old woman who goes out in public looking like an old hooker.
The frothing here says otherwise. People who don't have your issues would have just ignored it.
- R11 called it.
- [quote]That outfit reminds me of a hooker that hangs out down by the Travel Lodge and 7-11. Bless her heart.
- Troll dar lights this place up!
- She's using elderly tricks to hide her arms. Legs are her best feature at 64 but that face has been hit by a sledge hammer. Fug.
- What a bunch of jealous hags! You are making FOOLS of yourselves.
- Just sad. She has become what she used to ridicule.
- She looks pretty hot to me!
- Still prancing around in garter belts at her age? Jesus.
- She looks cheap and vulgar.
- This old skank is the same woman who put out Ray of Light?
- She looks like an Alabama housewife dressed up as a dance hall girl for the annual Opelika Golf and Country Club costume ball.
- That look was a joke in a Laurel and Hardy silent; Jean Harlow's skirt got caught in a car door and she had no idea she was parading about bottomless.
- If her legs were really good she wouldn't be covering them up with that netting every time she goes out prancing around in her granny underwear. She did the same shit at the Met Gala.
She has no grace, no taste, no intelligence. She is not an admirable woman. She should stick with the pro-gun hoodies.
- OP you wouldn't know Madonna Cool, if she crawled up and bit your balls off. But by your bitching like a little eight year old girl, perhaps she has.
- when is she on in the show....i don't want to watch the whole thing
- NO one mentioned that she was there to collect her award for her $350 million dollar MDNA tour which made her a Billionaire per Forbes magazine? Consider that, when you are refolding jeans at the Gap, peasants.
- r37=a material girl
- She's our current Dietrich.
- R30 is that Jonah Hill?
- I thought Dietrich, too.
Anyway, she has been wearing something like that for decades, and isn't everyone else now, too?
- Now there's an Amsterdam dayshifter if I ever saw one.
- She's appropriately dressed. Those are granny panties after all.
- Looks "derivative."
- Did she have her Depends on underneath?
- Poor Lourdes.
- R37, that "billionaire" con was from Vadge's own PR people. The estimate has been severely revised downward, setting her worth at about $500 million.
Not chump change by any means so you don't have to lie but she's no billionaire.
- never even nominated
- Time for Grandmadonna to hang it up.
- IT'S THE PICTURES THAT GOT SMALL!
- She's reductive.
- She's been going into meltdown mode for the last several years. She refuses to accept that she's old now and thinks that by dressing like a hooker and paying 20-somethings to be her boyfriends will keep her young. It's just sad now.
- I think Guy Ritchie dumping her really pushed her over the edge
- [quote]I think Guy Ritchie dumping her really pushed her over the edge
I think so. It drives her insane that he has moved on with his life: He's got a hot 30 year old girlfriend who's a model and has two kids with her now. And the fact that he got a ton of her money because she was too stupid to get a prenup was the icing on the cake.
- How tasteful..
- [quote]NO one mentioned that she was there to collect her award for her $350 million dollar MDNA tour which made her a Billionaire per Forbes magazine?
Forbes confirmed that she's NOT A BILLIONAIRE, dumbass.
- Madonna really is and has been ripping off Cher for the last couple of years, from the boyfriends, to these outfits, even the wigs.
- She's got bruises all over her legs.
- R11 is right, except Mae didn't have what appears to be a dowager's hump at Madge's age - or at the age she did Sextette.
Why is Ciccone leaning down and forward like that. Were the garters too tight?
- [quote]OP you wouldn't know Madonna Cool, if she crawled up and bit your balls off.
Madonna has never been cool. She's corny right down to the faux British accent, and the shouting "motherfucker" on stage thinking she's edgy. She's a kid's embarrassing parent. Dina Lohan is cooler than Madonna. Madonna has no life. She's a soulless creature.
[quote]But by your bitching like a little eight year old girl, perhaps she has.
- She's like one of those old dementia patients who just wanders off if their caretakers aren't watching them closely. She a mess and an old hag. Time to lock her away.
- "porker thighs"! excellent. stockings like that can make skinny legs look fat - and she works out too much so that her legs have always been thick. she is nothing, NOTHING, like Dietrich. bite your tongue.
- This is how I imagine the plumey princesses of DL who post on this thread, must look like when they carp about Madonna.
- She's a narcissist and it will probably kill her to lose her fans/fame/adoration.
- Behold the ravages of age!!!
- I am still shocked when Madonna gives a speech. Sounds stupid and says um too much. She was VERY uncomfortable on stage.
- I have a feeling it's going to get worse than that.
- She should be uncomfortable on stage. She looks ridiculous and desperate trying to keep up with pop stars who are far more younger / hotter.
- I think in her case that even if people around her are telling her to dress her age she's going to do the exact opposite. It's Madonna she will walking around in her underwear until she's 90.
- I don't hope for this outcome, but I predict that within four years Lourdes is going to have a tiny bit of the Lohan thing happening. Not to the extreme that Lilo has become, rather more like she was when she was pre-Ronson and still employable.
- LOL at this!!! Look at Taylor Swift's mouth after she sees Justin kissing Selena
- There is nothing more pathetic than ageing pop stars!
- Is this the event you gaggle about?
Billboard Awards: Madonna Wins...
1. Top Dance Album, MDNA
2. Top Dance Artist
3. Top Touring Artist (a cool $350 million)
Funny, but I don't see Janet Jackson OR Lady GROUPON in the winners circle at all! Whine and bitch you plumey, milky things because...
NOBODY DOES IT BETTER THAN MADONNA
YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR....
- Madonna AND HER Loot!
- Madonna is getting to look more and more like Mae West with each passing year. I wouldn't put a remake of Sextette past her.
- Her face looks good for the most part. Her thighs are chunkier than I expected. And she sounded more comfortable onstage than she usually does.
She is getting a hunchback however.
- LEG UP!
- The ever lovely, Lady GaGa! She is fucking DEEVINE!!!
- The Divine Miss Janet (Miss Jackson if you happen to have a braised leg of lamb under the couch!)
- Cut a slice off of dat bootie butt, but the cooties cost extra!
- RIP Madge
- Imma git me some Taco Bell and Ding Dongs, Dawg!
- R63/R73/R74/R78/R79/R80/R82 = Madbot having a MAJOR MELTDOWN!!!
- There's really nothing sadder than someone who thinks using trolldar makes them smarter than everyone else on the thread, R83. Any idiot could have figured out that those posts were all from the same unhinged fool.
Not Madbot-go ahead and trolldar
- R84 = Madbot switching back and forth between his computer and phone.
- Marlene 1956 at 54 years old
- R1/2, etc., trolldar proves you to be completely unhinged. (Not only on this thread, but on multiple other threads). We're not concerned, hon, but you should be. Please seek professional help.
- With every passing year...
- She's frightening to look at now. But really, this will be nothing compared to what's to come. Madonna's going to wind up looking like the Duchess of Alba. And like the Duchess, she won't think anything is wrong with her looks because her lackies will tell her otherwise, as will the pretty boy gold diggers.
- Uh-oh. Madbot is pissed and off her meds. No other pop star is safe!
- If anyone wants Madumbbell's outfit it comes as a matching mother and daughter look for only 19.95 at Bloomingdales!! You better hurry while supplies last!
Please! to compare this loser with Marlene Dietrich and Mae West is highly insulting. Wow! Lady Gagag is Lady Caca in that link. Mama Mia Lady Caca looks like a piece of shit! more so than usual.
- Why did she forget to put her skirt on?
- There is breaking news that just came in from daughter Lourdes. Hi everyone, apparently mommie dearest was stoned when she arrived at the Billboard Music Awards ,and her dress accidentally ripped off as she was getting out of the limo waving and smiling at her beloved fans.Know one at the award's show didn't tell Mommie dearest that her dress is gone because uhm? well? no one likes mommie dearest. Mommie dearest passed out on her bed with her awards still in her arms saying, my fans still love your mommie my darling Lourdes. So uhm? when she wakes up and sees herself in the papers? well uhm? shit is going to hit the fan,so I'm double checking my closet to make sure that I don't have wired hangers, and I called my boyfriend not to call me for a month because if he does, mommie dearest will say weird shit over and over again that I know where the booze and the boys are.
- Wow, R93. You should totally write comedy full-time.
- LOL@R93! You don't have a shred of judgement left, do you? No brain filter at all. Just any fucking stupid thing that passes through your brain or through your ass you just have to type here and make a fool of yourself.
This is one of the reasons people don't like you and why you have no friends.
- [quote]LOL at this!!! Look at Taylor Swift's mouth after she sees Justin kissing Selena
Love Taylor's reaction. When Miley Cirus handed Justin Bieber's award to him, she looked like she didnt want to get near him. Bieber must be a pain in the ass.
Didn't anyone else catch Justin's trashy tattoos?
- Madonna with Celine. Really shows you how ridiculous Madonna looks.
- Madonna is silly, but the show was saved by people booing Justin Beiber.
- They booed the Biebs? Nice. The audience is smarter than the organization giving the awards.
I was just going to comment on the taste level of any group that makes that Bieber fool their "Top Male Artist" of the year.
No wonder shitty singers like Vadge and Carly Rae Jepson get awards from these clowns.
- Flopadonna is going to end up like Baby Jane Hudson.
- Madonna looks like Sharon Stone in the Celine pic. Her outfit was no doubt leftover from her punk appearance at the Metropolitan gala
- I couldn't get over the fact that she used Will.I.Am as her personal assistant and that she stated, "they must not know how tall I am and that doesn't make me happy" referring to the mike. I mean were your garters to tight that you couldn't bend down to speak?
The horror shall forever remain in my memory bank.
- [quote]I couldn't get over the fact that she used Will.I.Am as her personal assistant and that she stated, "they must not know how tall I am and that doesn't make me happy" referring to the mike. I mean were your garters to tight that you couldn't bend down to speak?
I guess she figured the black guy could serve as her slave. She was so fucking lazy she couldn't even hold her award herself.
And as for the "that doesn't make me happy" comment, I'm not surprised. NOTHING makes that miserable bitch happy.
- she looked AMAZING!! And she won 3 Billboard awards that night. Hardly relevant [snicker]
- 108 posts since last night!
- [quote]No wonder shitty singers like Vadge and Carly Rae Jepson get awards from these clowns.
These awards were handed out based on album, single, tour, etc... sales.
There was no vote, it was all based on what the public is purchasing.
- I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.
- [quote]I'm not your bitch, don't hang your shit on me.
Then quit throwing YOUR shit in our faces you desperate old cunt.
- Not as bad as I thought given the thread title, I expected her to swear on stage or try to be edgy.
She's just doing Cherilyn who did this 10 years younger, crossed with that horrific Sticky & Sweet costume. Typical Vadge. I bet that "pretentious sunglasses" move was pre-planned.
I hate that closeted cunt "will.i.am".
- CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
- Tsk tsk r112, I think you used the magic word.
- Agree with R53, something profound happened in her psyche when she had to face that even she, *Madonna*, could be rejected and replaced by a younger, more physically desireable woman. Since then she's completely regressed emotionally and everything she's doing now is a vain attempt to prove to herself that she can still be the sex symbol she so desperately wants to be, no matter how ridiculous it looks to everyone else.
- [quote] I bet that "pretentious sunglasses" move was pre-planned.
Of course it was.
- [quote]There was no vote, it was all based on what the public is purchasing.
and her album and singles flopped. The entire thing is a sham.
- I wonder which one of her kids is going to be the one that murders her.
- YAWN at the hissing queens.
- Madonna's "looks" just never gel, or come together! She's almost always all in black which does not suit her at all. She should try some color, and give that tired-as-shit "Modern S&M" fake edginess a bloody rest!
Oh, and it's been about 15 years since she was photographed without an inch or so of her mousy brown roots marring her brassy, cheap lousy blonde dye job. Look honey, if you can't keep up with your roots, just give it up!
- R121, Madonna popularized that look, visible dye roots, women used to be embarrassed about it but Madonna helped turn it into a fashion statement. I'm not a fan, just giving credit where due, she popularized a really big trend there.
- Chilren, itz tahm tuh go tuh bay-eed.
- Why are so many gay men jealous and threatened by a sexy old lady .
- R124 Hi Vadge!
- Is there anything sadder than an old whore?
- She'll always be a pop icon but her desperation and unwillingness to evolve with some dignity as she gets older is doing her legacy no favours
- She really just keeps sinking lower and lower - now she's hanging out with reality trash Kim Kardashian to look hip with the kids.
- "Madonna popularized that look, visible dye roots, women used to be embarrassed about it but Madonna helped turn it into a fashion statement'
Deborah Harry had that look in the seventies. If anybody turned it into a "fashion statement" it was her. And Deborah Harry was a babe even with dark roots; Madonna always looked like a slovenly cheap hooker.
Her habit of wearing underwear as outerwear was not orginated by her either. The slutty groupie Pamela Des Barres was photographed several times out in public wearing nothing but a corset, garter belt and stockings. This also took place in the seventies, way before Madonna came upon the scene.
- I call bullshit on r126 photo. That was photoshop to the max.
Granmadonna hasn't looked that good in years.
- Debbie didn't have the MTV exposure Madonna did, her solo career was sputtering by the time MTV took off in 1982. Madonna became the MTV It Girl the next year, she's the one that popularized the dark roots look. Debbie's Solid Gold appearances could hardly compare to Madonna in permanent heavy-rotation on MTV.
- [quote]Deborah Harry had that look in the seventies.
So did Wendy O. Williams from The Plasmatics. There were several people did it long before old copycat Vadge did it, but as usual, her stans want to give her the credit for everything. If MTV had been around in the 70's, these Vadge stans wouldn't be saying all this crap.
- I get that she wants to show she's a fit 54, Cher recently did the same thing and she's 67, but she herself saw how ridiculous it was. Madge doesn't seem to get that.
- As pretentious as she was, there were very few artists there who radiated her star power. Other than Celine Dion and Prince.
When Nicky Minaj started flapping her butt cheeks I had to turn the channel. When I turned back later, Jennifer Lopez was flapping her butt cheeks.
Is this what its become?
- The cuntiest cunt who ever CUNTED.
- Don't quite get the hysterical overreactions. She looks millions better than bloated, double-chinned, moobed Keanu Reeves.
- If she had an ounce of sense, she would buy a few chic St.John knit suits which would show her shape to it's benefit and begin a new phase of elegance and style, rather than grasping at "fashion". She will never be willowy and elegant
a la Babe Paley, but stop with the swollen biceps and meaty thighs. It's time for a slim lady figure. I wonder if there is anyone in her life, male or female, who has the ability to speak truth to power with her? As a woman close to her age, it really makes me cringe to see her literally holding on with a death grip to a persona from 30 years ago.
Sure, I could put on hot pants and a corset as seen in the fashion magazines, but just because you CAN do something does not mean you should. If she doesn't wise up pretty damn quick, her legacy will have no cachet left, and she will be cemented into the "lost her marbles" category permanently.
- She's about the same age as now as Kitty Carlisle was in 1965.
Now imagine Kitty Carlisle appearing on a youth-oriented program like Hullabaloo or Shindig in 1965.
- [quote]Don't quite get the hysterical overreactions. She looks millions better than bloated, double-chinned, moobed Keanu Reeves.
The difference is that Keanu doesn't turn up to events half naked like this old whore does. Plus, she's got 4 kids - she might want to try thinking about how they might get just a tad embarrassed that their mother looks like an old hooker.
- The sissies are out and about it seems.
- Madonna is nothing but a shameless thief.
- Thank you posting that website!
I never would have known that the "Express Yourself" video is a take-off of Metropolis or "Like A Virgin" was Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend.
Fucking mind blowing information there!
- Fuckin' THIEVES...all of them!
Someone call the cops!!!!
- r144 Madonna was never original. She's one of the biggest copycats of all time. Her fans are delusional enough to think that she is rad. LOL. What a fucking joke.
Janet Jackson showed her nipple. Madonna had to do it too.
Madonna: "Hey guys, wait up for me. I want to show my nipple too!"
- Madonna is a Marilyn Monroe tribute artist.
- I find it hilarious that r142 linked to that site run by some nut. A sampling of her nuttiness:
***It was revealed this week, the FBI and its parent agency, the Department of Justice, have been wiretapping and obtaining the phone records of Associated Press reporters, in conduct that has shocked the newsgathering agency into outrage. They are looking for tips, scoops and advanced warnings of potentially incendiary political stories/scandals, with the hope of cutting them off at the pass (so much for free press). As stated above, for years the Judiciary Report has repeatedly written on the site that the FBI/DOJ are unconstitutionally spying on journalists.
I found this out the hard way. The problem began when I was interviewed by the FBI in November 2005, after sending in a formal complaint about illegal wiretapping, phone hacking, hacking and criminal copyright infringement regarding Madonna and her associates in Hollywood (and she has a long history of stealing people's copyrights). I had to go to the FBI, as Congress mandates incidents of copyright infringement, especially criminal copyright infringement, must be investigated by the FBI. Under the law, they are the agency that has jurisdiction in said matters.
During the interview, I gave them tips about Madonna and Kabbalah's private investigator, Anthony Pellicano, which were used verbatim when he was arrested four months later and indicted, then convicted for wiretapping, hacking, racketeering and identity theft, on behalf of Hollywood stars who paid him to do their dirty work.
However, I'm not an FBI tipster or informant, never been paid by the agency, as all I revealed to them was said due to my repulsion at being victimized by the aforementioned people in Hollywood. I was promised the standard report on their investigation into the aforementioned criminal misconduct by Madonna, but headquarters in Washington kyboshed the report the Miami FBI promised, due to the head of the agency, Robert S. Mueller, having accepted a large bribe from Madonna, according to one of my credible sources.***
***Why Are My Lyrics In Michelle Obama's Speeches
I noticed something very peculiar. Two of my preexisting, unique, copyrighted lyrics that were first published to my website in 2004, registered with ASCAP as apart of my music publishing at that time and posted on several unaffiliated lyrics sites, the distinct lines, “(loop)hole to your soul.” and “You talk like a white girl” later appeared in two separate informal speeches First Lady Michelle Obama gave that were picked up by the press.***
Seriously r142, do you not know the difference between legitimate websites and quackery?
- r147 The photos speak for themselves. Madonna is nothing but a shameless copycat. LOL. She never was original. She never comes up with her own ideas.
She had to sample ABBA to get a number one. She was that desperate. ROFL.
MDNA - using 'DNA' in the title of her album because she's jealous of DNA since DNA gets more attention than her.
MDNA - biggest flop in the history of the charts.
- #138, she's trying to milk the sexy thing for the last drop. She literally has :15 seconds left on the sex bomb thang. Maybe she has one more tour left where she can take her clothes off onstage, etc. who knows. Obviously they're still lucrative, as she received the touring award.
But when you're receiving one of those big awards, I think more formal wear would be appropriate. I would have liked her to come out in a gown, hair all flowing, cleavage showing.
- Madonna has no hesitancy to be 54 and still climb into a get-up like that. Fine. That Madonna knows her age and still does this, however,isn't the problem.
Instead, the problem is that I KNOW SHE'S 54.
And whether it's Cher, Madonna, George Clooney, or the Man in the Moon, I don't want to see any 54 year old, no matter what shape they're in, wearing fishnet anything
One would think she'd have more sense then to appear to look as though she's an homage to Mamie Van Doren.
Another +1 with r138 and I write this as a decades long casual fan of Madonna's.
- You can tell she directed the whole acceptance speech.
- "I don't want to see any 54 year old, no matter what shape they're in, wearing fishnet anything "
Why? Is age offensive somehow?
"You can tell she directed the whole acceptance speech."
What does this even mean? That she was prepared and thought it out? How awful of her...
- I want to see Cher in fishnet stockings!!! Just not that fucking talentless old whore Madonna.
- She's a boob
- Good artists copy.
Great artists steal.
Pablo Ruiz Picasso
- r140: Let's think of the CHILDREN!!!???!! I think not.
- Fantastic legs. Captivating eyes. Still a dominating force.
Why are so many gay men so jealous of this woman?
- Iind it hilarious that people onhere are calling her a whore and a slut.
I'd love to know how many anonymous cocks they have sucked in bathroom stalls over the years.
- [quote]Madonna popularized that look, visible dye roots, women used to be embarrassed about it but Madonna helped turn it into a fashion statement.
Oh, my sides, MY SIDES!
Looking awful and tacky is something you want to give her credit for? Ha! It's like claiming to be the originator of walking around with one's fly down!
- I like how Lourdes flashed her copy of "The Bell Jar" as she headed into the church of Satan - I mean the Kaballah center. Lourdes is right here with us. Maybe even posting.
- She was clearly going for the Vanity 6/Apollonia 6 look at the awards. V6 cultivated the lingerie as outerwear look before Madonna did it.
- I saw this scraggly old woman today. 70-75 age range. Big, phony blonde fall attached to her ancient skull. Wearing black leggings.
I kept saying to people -- "Hey, look, it's Madonna ... Look, there's Madonna over there."
It amused me anyway.
The greatest artists invent.
- ^This never happened.
- [quote]Why? Is age offensive somehow?
In Madonna's case, it's sad.
People wear shit like that to entice. Men who are into 55 year olds and not into seeing a woman look like that. They're into 20 years old looking like that. It's not necessary for her to be dressing in such a ridiculous getup. She's not going to be getting anyone wearing. No one finds her sexy enough to have sex with her (unless she pays them). She has all that horrible plastic surgery, which just confirms her desperation to be youthful.
Oh, and her legs. Her legs have bruises all over them.
- R161 Yep. One more example of Vadge copying off others and taking the credit.
- Not a Madonna fan but those legs are gorgeous. As noted above; Mae West in Sextette. She's never going to let it go and it is quite sad.
- She seems to going for this whole Mae West in Sextette thing.
- r163 is in his 20s.
- What are you going to do about it losers? I already got all your money.
- R170 Not mine, honey! Never have and never will give you a penny you old whore.
- So apparently Express Yourself is an idea people like, unless they don't like what you express.
- God, what a bunch of scary queens on this thread.
Look, the woman is still hugely popular. That's why you're trying so hard to break her down.
It's really weird since...
She's never really hurt the gay community.
She's brought visibility to the gay community (and before you start, no one ever gave a good fuck about any of these no-names you claim she copied. The point is SHE brought these to America for discussion (and I include expressing your [gay] sexuality). She was on Nightline defending herself which led to a greater discussion etc etc)
I just don't get why you hate on a woman who has never been in rehab, never been a Republican, likes Michael Moore for fuck's sake.
And to the queens ridiculing her outfit: you're right, your 54 year old mother couldn't get away with that look. BUT THIS IS MADONNA.
She commands respect because she's earned it.
- Here's the gay male equivalent of her look.
[italic] ENOUGH! [/italic]
- "She's brought visibility to the gay community (and before you start, no one ever gave a good fuck about any of these no-names you claim she copied. The point is SHE brought these to America for discussion (and I include expressing your [gay] sexuality). She was on Nightline defending herself which led to a greater discussion etc etc)"
Your idiocy is mind-boggling, even for a Madonnabot.
So you think that old whore brought "visibility to the gay community?" Ever heard of Stonewall? Or Harvey Milk? Or "The Boys In The Band?" Or "The Children's Hour?" Of course you haven't. You think Madonna invented homosexuality and made it popular. You are ignorant beyong imagining.
So you think Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe were "no-names?" Are you really that retarded? Are you really?
Apparently you consider Madonna a kind of savior for gays. Maybe you're the same idiot who once posted on a thread like this that Madonna "put uus on the map" and that nobody even knew gays existed until she came along.
You are too fucking stupid to live.
- "She commands respect because she's earned it."
Yep, a woman who's been immortalized in photos showing her with her nose in a guy's asshole and her legs splayed open to display her gorilla-hairy crotch certainly does command
- It is amazing how you can judge the real-time nelliness of some people by their posts, like R165. How do you survive in the real world?
- The music is shit. If her music were good, this would make sense somehow. She really, really fucked up her music career.
- Amen, R179
- R179, tell that to the 2.2 million people who shelled out $360+ to hear her in concert last year.
- Not talking about money, R181
- This ugly little queen still thinks that she's cool[R175,179] ! Let me clue you in, she's not.
- [quote]tell that to the 2.2 million people who shelled out $360+ to hear her in concert last year.
2.2 million compared to how many people living in the world currently?
- [quote]Look, the woman is still hugely popular.
No, madbot, not even close.
- R184, what an asinine remark!
- JANBOT has run away, shamed and humiliated.
- well, it may not sound like much, but i take a lot of comfort knowing i'm happier than she is. my material worth is less than nothing compared to her wealth, but she has never changed from the shallow, petty, megalomaniac she was when she started. oh, yeah - she is now probably bitter too.
- [quote]oh, yeah - she is now probably bitter too.
Of course she's bitter. It eats her alive that her ex husband is in a happy new relationship with a woman young enough to be her daughter and that they have two babies together. The icing on the cake is that they're living off of the $75+ million that she had to shell out in the divorce because she was too stupid to get a prenup.
I would hate to be her. Now the only boyfriends she can get are foreign street trash that she pays for.
- R189, " Now the only boyfriends she can get are foreign street trash that she pays for."
You mean like Janet's old hook-nosed Arab husband?
- R189, I notice you spend a lot of time telling all of us how Madonna FEELS and how Janet or GaGa FEELS, quite as if you actually know these people (which is symptomatic of your peculiar psychosis), why don't you just throttle it back a bit and just tell us how YOU feel. Or is it YOU who is bitter and YOU who is actually jealous.?
- MELTDOWN ALERT!
R178/R181/R186/R187/R190/R191 = All the same person!!
- Poor Janbot. Janbot is to DataLounge as Martha is Virginia Woolf.
- R190 Janet's husband Wissam is about 15 years younger than she. And he is not hook nosed. Arabs are quick to have their beaks "Europeanized".
- Separated at birth...
- [quote]JANBOT has run away, shamed and humiliated.
Not hardly, honey. I realize that I'm sorely missed whenever I dare step away from DL for a few minutes, but I, unlike yourself, have a life. Now go shove your "Like a Virgin" cassette tape up your rotten asshole while choking on HAGdonna's ratty old Blonde Ambition horsey ponytail hairpiece.
You bitches are hilarious
- I'm surprised Vadge didn't shove the award in her cunt and start masturbating with it on stage since she's run out of ideas on how to be shocking. I think that's the only thing left she hasn't done.
- Not as hilarious as Janet Jackson
- FF 197, because we don't need such juvenile bullshit here among adults.
- New Madonna photo
- r197 [quote]she's run out of ideas on how to be shocking
She's run out of things to copy. LOL. Even her Super Bowl half time show entry was stolen from Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra. Madonna is laughable.
- CHECK THIS OUT!! A MUST SEE!!! this is a music video of Madonna's song It's A Celebration. LOURDES is dressed up like Madonna's Like A Virgin wedding dress etc.and I think she is dressed in some other of her mother's previous clothes in the video.LOURDES looks like ,what am I doing here? BTW, WARING MAJOR QUEEN DANCER ALERT AND IT'S VERY SCARY AS HELL!!!
- Re: the copycat stuff, that Aisha site is ridiculous and not credible, she is insane.
There's another mental hater called SuperAmanda who is obsessed with calling her flat chested and not having a good figure like her hourglass one.
Some have said she nicked her early image from Bananarama but that was just the fashion in NY and London at the time. Madonna herself admitted to borrowing from Lauper and Gwen Stefani's What You Waiting For for Hung Up (Stuart Price remixed WYWF). She certainly took from her tribute act Kylie Minogue (who basically admitted this) circa Confessions.
The song Vogue is a composite of different songs and influences a la "Blue Monday". Now subject to a law suit, Pettibone previously remixed The Salsoul Orchestra's "Love Break" and re-used the horns, he took the backing track from his remix of Janet Jackson's "Miss You Much", the opening verse melody is from Inner City's "Ain't Nobody Better" - naturally they complained at the time.
And lets not forget poor Malcolm McLaren, whose "Deep in Vogue" she witnessed at a benefit concert the year before, even the music is similar. Legend has it that "Vogue" was meant to be just the b-side to "Keep it Together" after she had her first proper chart flop with "Oh Father" but in hindsight I don't believe that rubbish.
- The photos speak for themselves. Madonna is one of the biggest copycats in the history of entertainment.
- [quote]Even her Super Bowl half time show entry was stolen from Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra.
And that fat cunt ripped it off from me!
- For the copycats, the worst of all was the Hollywood video - she rightfully got sued by the estate of the photographer. Papa Don't Preach chorus was stole from Sam Harris "Sugar Don't Bite" and was settled out of court.
Vogue video stole heavily from some paintings, the artist's friend said she had good taste but it should have been called "homage to Horst".
Obviously there are millions of imitations in photos, Monroe especially and Jayne Mansfield, Garbo etc. Meisel stole some of the artwork from Madonna precursor Cristina's Sleep it Off album, by Jean Paul Goude (the cover of which he would recycle for Grace) for the Like a Virgin sessions.
With her interest in artwork and world cinema there is a ton of other under the radar stuff that doesn't even get noticed. I've heard from fans who've spotted a lot more than the obvious ones that get mentioned. One scene from the Bedtime Story video was swiped from some old obscure foreign arthouse movie. Power of Goodbye video = Humoresque.
- [R126] May I introduce you to my sister, Madonna Petrillo!
- I despise Madonna.