All Threads by Date
Was this just a 90s thing, the whole insult 'snap' thing?
I remember it was done almost as performance, or a poetry reading.
Mine would have been "Your momma's so fat, she married Duncan Hines!"
- OK, I must be the only one that remembers this.
- It started in the 60's with beatniks.
- "It started in the 60's with beatniks."
HATED IT!! No snaps for a sixty year old man named Nik beating it.
- This was dumb then, and it's dumb now.
- R4 not only is oblivious to the sublimity of camp shade, but really doesn't belong here, does she?
- R4's mama is so fat and stupid that when his dad said it was chilly outside, she ran out the door with a spoon.
- It has been around a very long time. There are even references to it in Vaudeville songs. It is thought to go back to Igbo (Nigerian) traditions.
- Your mama's so old, she can read the Bible and reminisce.
- Shug Avery could read a bitch.
- None of these are very clever.
You are so stupid you had to study for your pap test.
- Yo' mamma so nasty, she got fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...