- Then get me the fuck out of here, leSTAT!
- They both should move on. They are more fun separated than together.
I hope Stewart get's back with that director!
- Robert Pattinson should just join Scientology. They take care of finding him females to beard up with.
- As long as the Disney Vampire films keep coming, this arrangement will continue.
- Well, since Disney didn't make the Twilight films, and the last film was quite publicly stated as the last one, R4, the arrangement doesn't have to continue.
- One of them should come out. I'm betting on Kristen.
- Is Kristen a Butch or Lipstick Lesbian?
- What do you think, R7? She is uncomfortable in a dress (see the Oscar's).
- Kristen is definitely butch.
- I think Kristen will come out, once she realizes that the moment the franchise ends her career will drop from the A-list to the C-list.
In a year or two she'll be so desperate for attention that it'll be her best option.
- Does he have a boyfriend yet?
- Maybe Kristen will follow in the path of Michelle Rodriguez. Robert Pattinson will likely become one of those reclusive British Queens, who sits around all day complaining about how charity events are put on.
- Can I have the pen back ??
- Aren't TPTB already talking about rebooting the Twilight saga?
- US has a story about Kristen hanging out with Taylor Swift all day at her house.
- R6, I'm thinking Kristen first too.
- Kristen should have gotten herself pregnant with Robert's child. He would HAVE to marry her!
- The guy previously suspected of being his bf went and got himself a woman and a baby, which is not a very gay thing to do, you must admit.
- Time for Robert Pattinson and Taylor Swift!
- Why can't you let this nonsense die? Everyone knows it's just a publicity stunt.
- These two make Taylor Swift's bearding ops look good.
- What they both need would be talent.
End of story.
- Wh.. wh.. whaaat R14??
We've only just got rid of it!!!! :(
- The Twihards are still in massive denial. According to them, this is all a meda conspiracy, just a bunch of random doctored photographs that don't show any evidence of a split.
- Closet Cases make the best vampires.
- [quote]Closet Cases make the best vampires.
- The link to the Robsten Angels board.
Just for laughs.
- So they still think the paps photoshop pictures, yet that entire board is filled with paparazzi shots, only those show Robert and Kristen blandly walking down a street together, so I guess those are the 'good' paparazzi.
- Best way to get a good laugh, thanks R27.
- [quote]The link to the Robsten Angels board.
The posters over there are all middle aged women. Mothers, grandmothers. And all flyover Christian fundie types. Lots of talk about prayer, God, etc. It is textbook transference. They've gotten so wrapped up in that Mormon Twilight shitshow that they've now projected their fantasies on two dirty, drug addled, gay hipsters - usually the type of people these Christian fraus would running screaming from.
- It's a good description, R30.
Besides, those women are totally in denial.
- [quote]They've now projected their fantasies on two dirty, drug addled, gay hipsters.
Yep. And like you say, Pattinson and Stewart are the type of people these women would ordinarily run from! But they cannot let go of the high they were on when they sat in the theatre for the tenth time watching one of their beloved Twilights.
- I don't care for either of them as people or actors. So zilch interest in whether they're a couple, not a couple or queer.
- It will be interesting to see how their careers die in the next few years...neither one made smart career moves and that snotty little asshole Stewart alienated everyone with her entitled "art-EEST" routine...Pattinson seemed earnest, like he was sincerely trying to carve out an acting career, but Geezus that Cosmopolis movie was aaaaaaaawful. I cannot wait until they are begging the paparazzi to take their photos. I would love to ask Kristen Stewart in five years how it feels to FINALLY have no one "paying attention" to her anymore...oh isn't it refreshing?
- I still sort of feel bad for Pattinson, he seemed to really be trying, and he wasn't as arrogant as Stewart.
- [quote]Pattinson seemed earnest, like he was sincerely trying to carve out an acting career, but Geezus that Cosmopolis movie was aaaaaaaawful.
He tries but he's fucking awful. Literally one of the worst actors I've ever seen. Sofia Coppola in the Godfather Part 3 BAD. You could find better actors on the CW.
- Sadly, I think KStew will be around for a while. There are so few actresses who can bring in an audience I think execs will still gamble on her for years to come, hoping she can recreate that Twilight magic.
- [quote]Sadly, I think KStew will be around for a while. There are so few actresses who can bring in an audience I think execs will still gamble on her for years to come, hoping she can recreate that Twilight magic.
I don't know about that. According to IMDB she only has two upcoming productions. The Big Shoe and Snow White and the Huntsman 2.
I think execs have wised up to the fact that franchise actors are a dime a dozen and can't sell shit. Otherwise Orlando Bloom would still be a big star.
- Is Kstew ready to come out of the closet?
- Honestly, I think coming out would be good for her career. It would at least give her a niche. There aren't any out, young, "attractive", lesbian actresses, unless you count Amber Heard.
On her current path, her career is going to die anyway. This would at least make her notable.
- Damn. She looks happy in those pics. She never looked like that with Pattinson.
- I have a hard time understanding why anyone would want to cast either Pattinson or Stewart in anything other than oh, maybe some borderline B movie or some mediocre Lifetime television thing.
It's already been proven that the Twihards can't (or won't) save a film like Cosmopolis, so what's the point?
- [quote]neither one made smart career moves and that snotty little asshole Stewart alienated everyone with her entitled "art-EEST" routine...Pattinson seemed earnest, like he was sincerely trying to carve out an acting career, but Geezus that Cosmopolis movie was aaaaaaaawful.
As I said in another thread, Kristen may be a sucky actress, but I actually think Pattinson is worse. If Kristen is one note, Robert is a big fat zero. Totally comatose on screen, he makes that plank of wood Taylor Lautner look better in comparison. Even Kristen Stewart looks like she's trying and her acting is always lazy and inert. Pattinson goes beyond 'low energy' - he's a walking sleeping pill. Probably the worst actor working today.
His earnestness in trying to be all brooding and deep and serious at his 'art' just makes him look more pathetic.
- R39 glass closet
- Kristen Stewart and James Franco need to hookup now. It will be magical.
That's a man or a butch lesbian with Kristen in the first pic?
- Butch lesbian, R46. She's been pictured out with her before.
- Did DL ever figure out whether Robert Pattinson was gay or not? After several years of discussions and analysis on this subject, I hope DL is able to come to a consensus here.
- R48 I'm going with yes. He's been sold as a "sex symbol" for years, so coming out would ruin any chance at a career as a leading man.
Stewart will probably come out soon but that won't be a surprise to anyone. She's so transparent. The only people that won't believe it are the sheep.
- 'Yes', because he's rarely been connected with any woman other than Stewart, R49?
- I'm not convinced Kristen will officially come out anytime soon. She won't need to if she continues to hang exclusively with these girls. If you look at some of her earlier movies like Adventureland and Into the Wild she was the sexy girl. She can pretend she's all hip and indie but she's mainstream and I honestly think her career would die on the arse if she came out.
- Looks like they're trying to beard Pattinson up with Katy Perry.
- [quote]I'm not convinced Kristen will officially come out anytime soon. She won't need to if she continues to hang exclusively with these girls. If you look at some of her earlier movies like Adventureland and Into the Wild she was the sexy girl. She can pretend she's all hip and indie but she's mainstream and I honestly think her career would die on the arse if she came out.
I think her career is going to die either way. She can either stay in the glass closet and hang with her lesbian 'friends' or she could come out and maybe gain a little sympathy. Instead of being the surly little cunt who cheated on her vampire boyfriend with her married director, they can spin it as her being sexually confused, under pressure from the studio to date Pattinson, trying to convince herself she likes men by fucking Rupert Sanders, but now she has to be 'true to herself' and admit that she's actually gay. Or something like that. I think it would actually improve her image.
- Lesbians are more successful in the USA than Gay male celebrities. Homophobia in the USA is largely anti-male.
- Looks like Miley and Liam have broken up too. Do I smell new beards?
- Like I said before the next faux couple will be Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth. Got to promote that Hunger Games. Kristen Stewart and James Franco as fake couple would be epic. Two of the biggest douches on the planet coming together would be so much fun. I give Kristen 1 more minute of fame if she does it.
- James Franco already used her in his 'art.'
- R50 OBVIOUSLY. Have you seen him with many females?
- Try watching him simulate sex with a female. It's uncomfortable for all involved.
- Damn! Now that is funny, R59.
- This picture has been floating on the Robsten Angels board.
- They think the paparazzi are refusing to publish pictures of Robert and Kristen together.
[quote]What the tabloids did not take into account however,was the strength of this fandom,a fandom that is united by a common thread,the respect and admiration of Robert Pattinson and his other half Kristen Stewart,a normal,everyday couple whose wish it is to live their life together unbothered so that they can continue to do their normal,mundane,everyday things,the focus instead to be on their work. This united front that this fandom has is unmatched by any other fandom in existence,and by this demonstration of strength,will endure always. Mr.Blanco,Mr.Cosman,and any other phototabloid media representatives, you can now start going through your recently,and by recently,I mean these past two weeks, collected arsenal of pictures of Robert Pattinson and his other half Kristen Stewart walking their dogs together,going grocery shopping,or hanging out with their friends together,with actual exif data in place,unaltered,and hand them over to Popsugar,or whatever outlet you choose. You know you have them,so now you can post them.
- [quote]They can spin it as her being sexually confused.
I do think that might be her only way of possibly gaining some sympathy.
The grim reality for her, though, is that she will never be able to pull off any other role than that of the troubled teenager. And roles like that are limited. Very limited. So since that is the case, sympathy isn't going to help her career any if at all.
- Oh boy, R61 and R62, that is unreal. I have no words. That picture. Good Lord!
[quote]You know you have them, so now you can post them.
Wow. I guess the paps must be shaking in their boots after that challenge!
- She looks cute in R39
- [quote]The united front that this fandom has is unmatched by any other fandom in existence.
Right. And according to this united fandom, the hat that Kristen was wearing the other day when she was out with her girlfriends was a 'sign' meant for her fans so that they would know that everything is okay.
Yeah. You can't make this stuff up.
- The paparazzi will publish whatever they are paid to publish. If they are not publishing the Robert/Kristen routine, then they are not getting paid enough.
- One misguided Robsten fan thinks it wasn't Kristen's mega-butch pal Alannah that she was pictured with earlier this week, it was Rob in disguise!
- I actually saw that theory floating around on another board, R68.
- I feel bad for the chick but that's made my morning.
- Stewart has no real (read 'respectable') acting career ahead of her. Besides the fact that she has no depth or acting talent, she's one of those people who will look like an angst-filled Valley Girl until she's about 40. And no amount of costuming and makeup can hide that look.
- The fans call her Our BBG. Translation: Our Baby Girl.
- Pattinson has no career path that I can possibly see. He's either flat and wooden, or just over the top bad. And he has no niche. He's too small, skinny or wimpy for action roles. Can he do comedy? Probably not. And we all know how much he sucks in dramatic roles, so he'll never really make the cut there.
He's considered a joke by the UK film industry so he'll never really score credible projects there. He was even fired from his first (and only) play in London, so the stage is out as well.
And his crazy fans only see him as their woobified Edward Cullen fantasy boyfriend.
- Neither of them have any camera presence. And I doubt Pattinson can pull off comedy--he'd have to stop taking himself so seriously first. The man sees himself as an artiste, above and beyond. Apparently his nutty fandom's adoration has gone to his head.
- OMG.These women are crazy.
From the Robsten board.
[quote]Last Summer after the incident i was mentally and physically exhausted to the level that i slept only for 3 -4 hours a day maximum, did not eat my meals properly, did not speak with my friends and family...One fine day my mil visited us and the moment she looked @ me she knew that something was terribly wrong..but she did not ask me immediately!!! She observed my behavior for an hour and then she could not take it any longer...
She took me aside to an isolated place and the first question she asked was " Are u and my son breaking up? "... I was so shocked...I asked her "Why would you ask that? "... She told... "Because i see that in you!! You are like a walking dead, rarely smiling, not talking at all, look at you - you have lost weight and looks like you are deprived of sleep and u have not been eating.. In this one hour i did not see you smiling at all!!! What happened tell me the truth..."
I had to tell her what is going on!!! I was not embarrassed but i was scared to how she will take it all! How can u explain to an elderly person who might not understand the love we have for a couple whom we have never met and for whom we pray constantly for their well being and for whom we laugh and we cry!!! And above all who are in the show biz!! There are many elders who dont take this movie business seriously and above all if i say they are actors who are real life couples also, i was worried if i would make her think that i was crazy!!! and she will try and get me to a shrink .... ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]
- I hope that woman's mother in law told her son to LEAVE and take the children!
- Holy fuck, those Robsten fans are batshit crazy! They really need to be placed in an old fashioned nuthouse. I'm talking straight jackets, heavily medicated and all that.
Let's hope so, R76.
- [quote]Try watching him simulate sex with a female. It's uncomfortable for all involved.
In what way?
- He looks uncomfortable with sex/love scenes with females. There were a bunch in Bel Ami and he looked like he wanted to vomit. The same for the clips I've seen in Cosmopolis. The Twilight scenes were ridiculously chaste and anti-sex.
Fucking looks foreign and repulsive to him.
- Is it because he would prefer to be with guys instead?
- It's hard to know why Pattinson looks out of his element when he's supposed to be having sex. For one thing, he can't act to save his soul. For another, he is most likely asexual, so he has no clue how having sex even looks.
- [quote]What the tabloids did not take into account however,was the strength of this fandom,a fandom that is united by a common thread,the respect and admiration of Robert Pattinson and his other half Kristen Stewart,a normal,everyday couple whose wish it is to live their life together unbothered so that they can continue to do their normal,mundane,everyday things,the focus instead to be on their work. This united front that this fandom has is unmatched by any other fandom in existence,and by this demonstration of strength,will endure always. Mr.Blanco,Mr.Cosman,and any other phototabloid media representatives, you can now start going through your recently,and by recently,I mean these past two weeks, collected arsenal of pictures of Robert Pattinson and his other half Kristen Stewart walking their dogs....[/quote]
Uh. Good to see this is still the silliest fandom in existence, even after all this time.
Do these people actually think that those they are finger-wagging at are paying a blind bit of attention to them?
That some pap is going to feel threatened by a middle-aged MorMom who spends all her free time shipping Twilight instead of taking her own kids to the park?
- It's all a huge organized effort on the part of the media to make Pattinson and Stewart look bad so that the rags will sell. Because, you know, bad news sells.
And, besides, Rob and Kristen are too happy right now, so the paps are doing everything in their power to make them unhappy--like hiding pictures of them looking happy together.
Jesus. The Lunatic Fandom are either breaking down like the woman who didn't want to tell her mother in law about the 'incident' or they're convinced that this is all an evil scheme concocted by the paps.
- One wonders what tinhat conspiracy theories they'll float a year from now when their precious couple are still not seen or pictured together.
- Have either Pattinson or Stewart gone on record making derogatory remarks about their fans?
- Well Kristen did say Twilight fans were a bunch of idiots. But unfortunately she had to take it back. I cannot believe that people don't realise by now that the entire thing is fake.
- Well if I were one of those Twifans who devoted my life to Kristen and Robert by building a website in their honor, I'd be pretty upset about them not having their reps make a statement, leaving me in limbo. Hell, at least they'd owe me that much for being such a great fan!
- It's such an odd spectacle, a fandom that is absolutely detached from the reality of its subjects.
They've taken fandom into the real of pure fantasy, which is probably just where the publicists want it. Their job is so much easier, if they don't have to involve those darned uncooperative actors.
- [quote]It's hard to know why Pattinson looks out of his element when he's supposed to be having sex. For one thing, he can't act to save his soul. For another, he is most likely asexual, so he has no clue how having sex even looks.
Didn't Pattinson once say he believed in practicing abstinence? Maybe he meant it.
- I know he claimed to be allergic to vaginas.
- I think he said he hated them.
- It looks like some of the fans might be turning on them--especially on Stewart. They're getting perturbed by no news and the fact that Kristen is apparently out having a good time when she should be home crying over the fact that The World's Hottest Man called it quits.
Then again, Kristen looks happy, so that means she's sending her fans a sign that she and Rob are fine!
Take your pick. It's all equally nutty.
- It's only a matter of time before one of these FrauFans kills themselves. Or maybe they'll kill Rob and/or Kristen first.
And on that note, Kristen was at a friend's wedding this weekend SANS Rob and she looked HAPPY!
How do the fans feel about this one? Probably not good since the groom's stepsister confirmed on her blog that Rob and Kristen are indeed, broken up.
Are the Robsten Angels still obsessed about those sneaky paparazzi hiding pictures of a happy Robsten and photoshopping out Kristen's ring?
Let's see, it's been two weeks since the break up announcement and The Couple have not been pictured together since May 8th. So what is the over/under of when these idiots throw in the towel and realize IT'S OVER.
- Asexual.....,never noticed...
- When even Gossip Cop (which was once the Twi-Believer's Bible) doesn't debunk the split rumors, then you know you've got a problem.
Yep. Now Gossip Cop is part of the Evil Pack of Anti-Kristen and Robert Paps. It's all part of a bigger plot to destroy the couple.
But, fear not! The fans will protect them.
- This has ceased to be a story. The tabloids are completely over it, and yet the fans think there's this vast media conspiracy to make Kristen and Robert 'unhappy' and hide paparazzi pictures and photoshop rings. And now Gossip Cop is in on the action?
Like any lunatic cult, these people are circling the wagons, insulating themselves in their little bubble of unreality.
- Seems Miss Kristen has developed herself one big old drinking problem like her ex beau:
Last Tuesday: Kristen Stewart from #Twilight drunk off her ass at the Hard Rock tonight in #Vegas”
Monday night: benbutton @thebenbutton22m
Just saw Kristen Stewart walking through the LAX American Airlines commuter terminal, solid Lindsay Lohan impression #flightofshame
And this past weekend she was in Arizona at the wedding of her "Catch That Kid" co-star, Max Thieriot', and girl was feeling no pain.
- Well, it definitely seems like she'd rather party than work. It would be really funny if she pisses through her money and ends up working the Twilight con circuit in a few years.
- Now the Twihards are on a serious campaign to boycott all of the tabloids, both online and hard copy. Women are cancelling their subscriptions to People (like that announcement is some kind of big deal).
See, they think this campaign will force the paps to print the real--happy--pictures of Kristen and Rob. You know, the pictures they've been hiding all of this time.
- Somebody finally hired Kristen Stewart! Too bad both of these movies sound like total flops.
The first one has Sullen McBitchface taking on Gitmo! I smell Razzies already.
The second sounds like a walk on cameo, so can be completely discounted already.
[quote]In Camp X-Ray, Stewart will play a young soldier who escapes her suffocating small town by joining the military, only to find that she isn’t going for a tour of duty in Iraq as she hoped. Instead, she’s sent to Guantanamo. Met with hatred and abuse from the Muslim men in her charge, she forges an odd friendship with a young man who has been imprisoned at Gitmo for eight years. The film’s being produced by Gina Kwon and Sophia Lin, and exec produced by David Gordon Green, Lindsay Williams and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein. Production begins late summer.
[quote]Stewart will join Juliette Binoche and Chloe Moretz in Sils Maria, the CG Cinema-produced English language film that Assayas wrote for his Summer Hours star Binoche. The film explores middle age and that introspective period where one questions how they’ve spent their life so far and what they’ve accomplished. The title refers to the Swiss setting, and Stewart plays the assistant to Binoche’s character, an actress who becomes obsessed with a young actress (Moretz) playing the role that made the older actress famous when she was young. The film shoots this summer in Europe. IFC acquired this film for distribution just before Cannes.
- [quote]It's hard to know why Pattinson looks out of his element when he's supposed to be having sex. For one thing, he can't act to save his soul. For another, he is most likely asexual, so he has no clue how having sex even looks.
And I don't think it's just women he's awkward with. At the time of "Little Ashes" when he played Salvador Dali, I remember reading that he felt uncomfortable in the gay scenes, too.
- It looks like her role in Sils Maria is secondary to the main characters. In the other one, though, she's one of the 'stars' and apparently she's going to play a tough little white girl. Or something.
- Camp X-Ray (what a name) sounds like Zero Dark Thirty for Twihards.
The other one, well, since the movie synopsis describes Binoche's and Moretz's characters and motivations and only calls Stewart 'the assistant'... doesn't sound promising.
- The Twihards are squeeeing this morning because they think Tom Sturridge is going to be in Sils Marie.
- Camp X-Ray.
It sounds like a B grade sci-fi flick from the 1950s.
- Maybe Rob & Tom will be able to spend some special time together, R104 . . .
- Um, Rob isn't in Sils Maria with Tom. That would be Kristen.
- The women from Robsten Angels board hope that ''Rob and Kristen can adjust their schedules to spend more time together this summer''.
Definitely, they live in an alternate universe.
- Yeah. It's pretty incredible. The fans have coonvinced themselves that nothing is wrong. 'Our couple is fine!' they say. See, according to them, Rob and Kristen are experts at hiding from the paps.
- New pics of Kristen hanging out with a large group of friends last night in L.A
- Has there been any shots of solo Rob? Seems like it's all been her.
- There have been no shots of Rpatz since the ones of him pulling into a parking garage and entering K's gated community, that was like 2 weeks ago almost. I think the Rob fans are slowly going insane, all these old ladies try to be calm, "we know our Rob needs his privacy- my son who's the same age (check yourself then woman!) is the same"....
This pussy-footing is making it hard for the Twihards to come to grips with reality.
- After seeing all those pics of Kristen out and about, the Robsten lunatics ''still have faith'' and hope that Rob was waiting for her at home.
- I feel bad for the twihards, they are being manipulated and jerked around to make money. That what they get for falling in love with a dumb movie.
- I can't believe that people are this delusional! They are obviously living in their own little world. It's so hilarious when magazines publish a story about how Kristen Stewart has "gone" gay after Rob left her "heartbroken" and how the Twihards all go like "oh this is bullshit. She's with Rob" God how stupid are they? You can obviously tell she's gay! She was basically LUSTING over Dakota back in 2010.
- What's kind of funny is that during the whole Mini Cooper CheatGate thing, the so-called Twihard Meltdown made the actual news. People were interested in the how batshit these fans were and what lengths they would go to (hiding US Weekly, pretending the pics were photoshopped).
Now that Twilight is over, nobody gives a shit if these loonies jump off the closest bridge.
It's kind of fascinating that such an omnipresent phenomenon just up and died so quickly. Nobody mentions Twilight anymore and Rob and Kristen already kind of feel like hasbeens.
- ^ It's actually really interesting, from even an academic standpoint. This culture of celebrity and the fandoms. But the investment in this couple is off the charts. They should be fucking studied.
- Very true... [R116]
- No need to study the twihards. Marketing people know this fake relationship ploy works. That is why they do it. Studies show people have a hard time distinguishing between a tv show and reality. You create a sceanario in which art seems to be imitating life, then it becomes very easy to lose touch with reality. That why I don't make fun of people. These marketing people know you better than yourself.
P.S. They want you to overinvest. When you overinvest you buy more stuff.
- Damn, R116, I forgot about how the Twihards went on a campaign to hide the gossip mags in the grocery stores when the photos of Rupert and Kristen came out. And now they are on a campaign to boycott ALL of the rags, including the online ones.
Of course, that would change in an instant if new photos of Rob and Kristen together were to appear. Then those same evil tabloids would become the Twihards' bible again.
- The new mantra is ROBSTENWASNEVERBROKEN.
And the latest theory is that Robert is busy working while Kristen is out leading the paps on a wild goose chase to distract them.
Because, you know, they protect each other.
- The fact that Gossip Cop hasn't debunked the break-up story seals the deal.
For this reason, now the Twitards say that ''Gossip Cop is not reli...able anymore and is just another tabloid trash''.
In the past, GC was the Bible for those lunatics.
- There are so many weird parts of this fandom. It really should be a case study.
Obviously the Robsten Angels and their ilk are certifiably mentally ill.
The Robsessed girls hate Kristen and picture Rob as their perfect, woobified boyfriend, 'just looking for the right kind of girl.' Shy, innocent, poetic, they believe Rob was Kristen's stooge and lapdog because he was just 'too nice' and madly in love. To them he's a hipster version of Edward Cullen.
The Kristen fans/Krisbians/her lesbo fans on LChat are the other side of the coin. Hate Rob, hate Robsten, some believe she's gay or bi, others think she's straight but SO HOTT and they all lust after her. Won't hear a negative word about her, they buy into the image her PR has been selling: shy, awkward, genuinely doesn't play the Hollywood game, misunderstood artiste.
And all of these factions are various levels of insane.
- Robert Pattinson doesn't seem that interested in sex.
Patrick Shriver on the other hand . . .
- The l chat girls are the worst, a bunch a complete idiots who buys everything Hollywood is selling them, that's and I'm pretty sure most of those "lesbian girls" never ate a pussy in their life.
- Oh WOW. I've noted the length of the Robsten threads on Datalounge and it appears that some of you are just a little bit obsessed. I have no stock in either hating, loving or being ambivalent about these two. Just an amusing observation.
- Well, R126, if you have been following these threads, then you know that most of the discussion is about the fans and not about Pattinson and Stewart who are, in fact, really quite boring.
- [quote]Obviously the Robsten Angels and their ilk are certifiably mentally ill.
No doubt. These are the women who spend hours, no, make that days, examining each and every photo, looking for a ring or a hat or any sign to give them the hope that Their Couple remains unbroken.
God. Doesn't it ever occur to them that Rob and Kristen should simply act like any normal couple (split or together) who would make a statement about their status?
But then the mystery would be over, and the games would be finished.
- Reading that Robsten Angels blog is like being sucked into an insane asylum. After 10 minutes I need brain bleach and fresh air. I think I have a headache now.
They all seem to enable and encourage each others insanity so I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon. It's been a month and they keep in telling each other "it's fine, Robsten is fine."
However I can't see how that can continue much longer. The cracks are showing, especially the more they see Rob and Kristen out and about SEPARATELY.
- R123 Yes! It's like studying ants, bees...or mosquitos?
Well, R126 Your amusement has obviously turned into an obsession since you've been following these threads and now you posted a comment.
- Bet Robert and Kristen are laughing ass off.
- Replacing Kristen Stewart on the group date merry-go-round with Katy Perry really doesn't make Pattinson look any straighter.
Katy and Kristen share the same publicist? I guess it's a 2 for 1 deal with PopSugar/x17.
- The Marlboro jacket is pure class.
- Let's see. He goes out one door, and she goes out the other. They are hanging with a bunch of friends. They both look upset to have pictures taken of them.
Robert and Kristen? Nah. Robert and Katy!
Same story different people.
- [quote]Let's see. He goes out one door, and she goes out the other. They are hanging with a bunch of friends. They both look upset to have pictures taken of them.
And you know who called the paps. Themselves!
- And now I suppose the Robstens will spend the next several weeks taking the concert pictures apart and studying every detail so that they can conclude that "They've been doctored by the paps!!" as yet another part of the tabloid master plan to destroy the happiness of their cherished couple.
- "Oh WOW. I've noted the length of the Robsten threads on Datalounge and it appears that some of you are just a little bit obsessed"
You read ALL the threads? You're either very brave, or very obsessed.
Anyway, from what I've seen of those threads, they're the flipside of the no-life Robstenners. The Robsten nuts are convinced those two goons are a couple and are trying to prove it, the Dataloungers are almost as obsessed with showing that they're bearding in plain sight. And I sort of get the Dataloungers, I've never seen such a fake-ass Showmance in my life. It's been quite a spectacle.
- Is Rob trying to pull off the Bieber look with his pants hanging off his ass?
Not a good look for him. In fact, he kind of looks like a 5 year old whose pants don't fit him right.
- Amazing that after all these years of threads on this subject that we still don't know whether Robert is straight, gay or asexual.
- The Robstens believe this is all a giant ruse to cover up...A WEDDING. Yes, Rob and Kristen fooled the media, the fans, everybody with a break up announcement when they are really planning to get married. And that Kristen isn't wearing The Ring because it's in the shop getting 'upgraded.'
They even believe the pictures of Kristen going to a salon are because she was getting her hair done for a wedding.
- Well Markus Molinari was with Katy Perry at the Bjork concert and there was some rumors a few years ago that he and Rob were fucking. I think that might have originated on Perez (when he still had real gossip).
I certainly don't think Rob is fucking Katy, although his deluded fangurls wish it were so.
- The man is asexual. He doesn't exude any sexual energy whatsoever, whether he's with a male or a female. That's why he can't pull off the sex scenes on film.
- [quote]I certainly don't think Rob is fucking Katy, although his deluded fangurls wish it were so.
Why do they wish it were so?
- I really doubt Sparkles is fucking Katy Perry. Unlike Kristen, I think Katy really likes dick, and that limp noodle just doesn't fit the bill.
Besides Rob, Katy was at the concert with John Mayer and a guy she dated last year, Florence + the Machine's Robert Ackroyd. If she's fucking anyone, I'm sure it's one of those two or both at the same time.
- I'd say you're right, R144. Nothing much going on there. Pattinson likes to hang around with friends and at the moment, Katy is part of his circle. Or maybe he's part of her circle. Whatever.
It's the same thing that has been going on with Pattinson and Stewart for all of these years. Hot dates with a gaggle of friends. High school revisited.
I just wish the guy could act. I mean if he could believably pull off a part (any part), now THAT would be big news!
- What do the Robsten freaks think about all these rumours about their beloved Rob and Katy Perry?
- Have they locked the Robsten Angels board?
It seems that the administrators are missing.
They didn't have enough 'faith'
- [quote]It's the same thing that has been going on with Pattinson and Stewart for all of these years. Hot dates with a gaggle of friends. High school revisited.
And what does it tell us?
- mr. dior pattinson. how pathetic, now he is a model! a real upgrade for a serious actor.
- Paging Robbie the Retard, paging Robbie the Retard:
- By any aesthetic standard, that looks like shit.
- Right. So that's him in the Dior advert? Not a good look.
And here I was thinking that Robert was never going to Go Hollywood. Even though apparently those ads will be shown in Europe, it looks like the poor chap got sucked in afterall. Advertising is advertising no matter where it's shown.
- Here's a new pic Dior just released. Fans on Twitter are creaming their panties and bringing out the smelling salts. They're actually praying for the strength to make it through without combusting when the commercial actually comes out.
- Now I can see why this is only in Europe and Asia.
- [quote]Here's a new pic Dior just released. Fans on Twitter are creaming their panties and bringing out the smelling salts. They're actually praying for the strength to make it through without combusting when the commercial actually comes out.
His fans are like the Beliebers. The rest of the world sees shit and while they see gold.
This looks as floptastic as Kristen Stewart's Balenciaga campaign. Because god only knows when you see pictures of Robert or Kristen you immediately think of style and fragrance.
And this is certainly not enough of, well anything, to stay relevant.
- The facial hair is not a good look for Rob. He looks pretty decent when he's without facial hair. He should get rid of it.
- The facial hair is too long.
- He must be losing his touch because this barely made any news.
- I don't see why it should make news. I don't remember Brad Pitt and Chanel being a big deal outside of the industry. And those ads were shithouse too. It's also a campaign for Europe (not UK) so it's not particularly relevant for most Western, English speaking media. So who would give a fuck?
- I like the Dior picture. He rarely looks this good.
- No, the Brad Pitt ads made all the gossip and news blogs just because the ad was so damn stupid.
There was a thread on DL about it.
These are just boring and poorly made and Pattinson looks like a shovel. So business as usual.
- Exactly, why would Patz and Dior make news? That's not a thing. I think some posters really try too hard to make this former couple (never thought I'd type that) look shittier than they are. I mean they're shit. Leave it at that.
- ''Don't believe the rags and keep the faith''
-the crazy Robsteners-
- Reporter Posts Fake #robstenunbroken Sighting, RPattz Fan Calls Her Out/Blackmails Her
- [quote]Here's a new pic Dior just released. Fans on Twitter are creaming their panties and bringing out the smelling salts. They're actually praying for the strength to make it through without combusting when the commercial actually comes out.
I don't think he even has teen fans anymore. I'm guessing those old gals on Twitter are 40+ and now want to buy Dior for 'hubby.'
The leaked ads are bad, especially the one where his shirt is off the shoulder, like he's imitating Flashdance. His face is so flat it's like he was dropped on his face as a baby. Multiple times. And then run over. Did they run out of photoshop to clean all that up?
- I agree the leaked pics are pretty bad and seem totally random. Flashdance, LOL.
And in the promo material for the media event held this week, they were using a James Dean quote: 'Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die today.' Wonder if he chose it. Twihards will have to fantasize all summer until the campaign rolls out in September.
- Poor James Dean...
- I meant to write in [R166] that I wonder if Pattinson chose the quote, as he said a while back that he admired Dean. Grave spinning indeed [R167] and thanks for commenting on my first DL post.
Although the public focus has decreased considerably on RP and KS, I remain fascinated by the various factions of the fandom that are still slugging it out.
I only discovered DL a few months ago and regret I did not get to enjoy the exchanges on this fauxmance in realtime. I am however plowing through some of the old threads and finding some gems. One that comes to mind is Romantic Fool (?). Better late than never I guess.
- Required reading linked below for newcomer 168.
Just found this on ONTD.
Welcome to the suck.
This fanbase is royally fucked in the head.
If either of them read this...
- R169, I am speechless.
And I thought the gals at Gossip Cop were certifiable.
Can you believe that frame-by-frame analysis of the Mini-Coopering afternoon? Who do they think they are, the Warren Commission?
WOW. And thanks for the link.
- Twihard fans are boring,delusional, and sad. I feel sorry for them because they are being played with and they don't even know it. What I find far more interesting is the tale spun by these pr people. If only the pr people wrote Twilight then we would probably have a watchable movie. The Kristen and Robert reality show had a lot of nice twist and turns.
- The happiest Kristen has ever looked, in a sea of vagina and big tits at Hooters.
- Stew got the Munchies.
- Look at the trucker tan she's developing at . The dykes are gonna love that.
- She's living in the glass closet now. And seems much happier than bearding/pretending she's dating Sparkles.
- That girl's suck a dyke! I can't believe I pretended to date her for so long!
- Kristen Stewart is a gift to us all. She has the acting chops of Meryl, the smoldering sensuality of Stanwyck and the needy cunt made for my tongue.
- If you want to know where the Twihard Pro-Pattinson group camps out, look no further than the comments section of Celebitchy.
If this bunch were to believed, Pattinson is the God of Light and Love, super HOTT, a master thespian, and now "iconic" face of Dior. But in the end they seem just as much, if not more obsessed with hating on Kristen Stewart. Everything they love about Pattinson they hate in Stewart. If THAT makes any sense. If Stewart wears a baseball hat, she looks gross and immature, if Pattinson wears one, he's hot. Pattinson's movies don't make money, but that's not a big deal. He's an earnest artiste with no concern towards money. If Stewart's crappy indies bomb it's because she's a bad actress. It's almost remarkable the double standards these women (and they are ALL fraus) employ.
If they could be objective, they'd see that Pattinson and Stewart both suck, were both part of a shitty franchise and were shitty in it, both look dirty and gross and dress like angsty 12 year old boys, have an equally shitty record at the box office and both have an equal chance at a successful post-Twilight career. Which is to say, none.
- Hey, if anyone is trolling the pro-Kristen nutballs and the Robsten Unbrokener crazies, be a dear and let us know what they think of Kristen's solo trip to Hooters?
- Have the Robsten Angels closed ranks or shut down completely?
According to proboards support team, the crazy ladies at Robsten Angels have deleted most of accounts.
- Rupert Sanders just landed himself another directing gig. Will he text the slut so they can celebrate?
- R178, agree that Celebitchy is turning into a total Rob lovefest, and especially since the 'breakup'. I expect CB will continue to bait the faithful in order to keep the cash cow going as long as possible. Both fans and CB are no doubt anxiously awaiting Rob's touch down in Toronto to start filming with Cronenberg, thus receiving their daily feed of pics from the set, as well as fan pics when he's out and about. I wonder if the musical members of the Brit pack have booked gigs yet in TO to take advantage of the attendance of fans hoping for a Rob sighting?
I hate myself for following this story
- The Rpatz stans are just as equally insane as the KStew loons. It's a race to see who is more cray cray.
I truly have to laugh at the Pattinson fraus at Celebitchy though. Those women are fucking scary. And you can't even call them out on it because the CB Nazis will delete any post even the least bit offensive. There is a no fun rule over there.
- You do know that the scandal with rupert is fake. Kristen likes strictly chick.
Kristen likes experimenting, it doesn't matter if it is man, woman, cat, dog, toys or aliens…
- [R185] FINALLY! Someone who thinks it was staged. She had some pretty intense lesbian moments with Charlize so maybe that's why her team decided to make up the scandal AND to make sure that Breaking Dawn Part 2 went out with a bang. Seriously, she completely likes chicks. There is NO way that she is into dudes. She must hate dicks :P
- Well, R187, we've had this discussion here before, and the question is always why Rupert would get involved in something like that. He has kids for God's sake!
Don't you think that if it was some elaborate staging to 'prove' that Kristen is straight, they would have chosen some young, good looking guy--say an extra or some crew member for her to have her affair with? Makes no sense whatsoever for them to go to all that trouble by using a married man with a family.
So you are wrong. On the other hand, no doubt Kristen plays both ways.
- [quote]At the risk of sounding like a broken record ... I truly believe that Rob & Kris are together.
So, the drama continues for most of this "screwed-up" fandom ... but I believe the majority of us are smiling and happy just KNOWING that they are going to be fine.
What in the hell is wrong with these people?
I'm sure they are hoping and praying that the tatoo Kristen got says Robsten Unbroken.
- The second paragraph in my post is also a quote from the same site.
- I just want to know how long they are cling on to this ridiculous idea. It's been over a month since the "break up," Robert and Kristen have not been spotted together, photographed together or even hinted at a "reconciliation" (unlike last time there is no movie to sell).
Robsten is dead. The story is even dead.
Will it take 2 months? 6 months? A year?
I guess lucky for these ladies they'll soon have a 50 Shades movie to cream their panties over.
- I predict that after one year not only will the story of this so-called breakup (they've only ever been friends) be long forgotten, but unless they both grow some talent, they too will be a mere blip on the celebrity scene.
As it is, their personal lives are too boring to follow, and their screen lives are so tedious to watch that all they can create is the 'who cares?' syndrome for most people except for that small handful of deluded fans that apparently will never go away.
- The only actor from Twilight carving out a credible career is Anna Kendrick. The rest will be forgotten sooner rather than later.
- Wrong. Kristen will have until she reaches thirty and start getting wrinkles or until she implodes on drugs, whichever one comes first. Look at Vanesa Hudgens, one of the worst actresses out there and she is still getting jobs. Anna Kennrick, character actor, just not pretty enough. All the actors from twilight suck if you ask me.
- wow... kfuck getting a tattoo actually kind of proves a breakup more than anything else, especially a continued relationship. The fucking denial.
- Doesn't her mother have a gazillion tats on one of her arms? So lovely.
- She's looking pretty rough here. Dark circles around her eyes, stringy hair, pasty skin.
- She's always been basic at best. These fans are mental. The board at the above site is full of foreigners who aren't able to articulate themselves properly.
THE WANK; Kfuck is on heroin, Patsy has been dumped- you can tell by how angry he looks. They're still together, the tattoo is a secret symbol for patsy... it's just that her gay bestie and junkie looking trashbag girlfriends are in on the secret too.
I wish one of them of them would just come out and say it. After the first twihard kills themselves everyone else can start moving on with their lives.
- It's time for all of those conservative grandma Twihards out there to give up their dream of a romantic everafter where Edward-Robert and Bella-Kristen go riding off into the sunset with angels and flowers surrounding them.
Ain't gonna happen.
- Is it true that one of them, made the trip to LA and is currently stalking Pattinson's house.
- I guess they tried bearding Pattinson up with Katy Perry but it doesn't look like that really caught on. Plus, Katy was busy with John Mayer's dick this weekend in New York.
- Uh, "they" didn't try bearding Katy and Rob. Ms. Perry and her admin would never approve of such a tactic.
- God, Pattinson is such a shitty actor even the British film industry doesn't want him. He has very little respect in the UK, which means he'd be waaaaaaaaay down the list for consideration for anything that wasn't a gimmicky part or a soap opera.
Once his career fizzles in Hollywood, he doesn't even have his home country to fall back on.
- Pattinson threw a Great Gatsby themed birthday party for a male friend this weekend at his home. Does that seem like something a straight man would do?
The star studded guest list included such luminaries as Diane Warren, Bret Easton Ellis (raging psycho homophobe), EL James (who wrote 50 Shades of Grey - Twilight fan fiction), Warren Beatty and some of Lindsay Lohan's friends (who lamented she wasn't there via Twitter).
Some Robsten fans have circulated a blurry photo with red circles claiming Kristen was there, but of course she was not.
- Exclusive: Robert Pattinson Hosts Ellen Page, E L James, and More For a Birthday Bash
- [quote]LIZ IN LALA LAND -- TWIRLING !!! because I truly believe that Rob & Kristen are TOGETHER!!! We went through these same doubts (for some) for 85 days last year!!!
[quote]There is a pic from Rob's party, it looks like Kristen with her black bra and tshirt, please please yes, talking to someone who looks like Rob.
Well, there you have it. They will NEVER give up. Freakin nut cases.
Between Ellen Page, who looks like a truck driver and the other girls who are all dressed like cocktail waitress I guess it safe to say that none of them, know what a Gatsby theme party means. It's the Met ball all over again.
- What an A-list guest this.
- *guest list.
- good for him. Wish I was there.
- We don't think Ellen Page's crossdressing is kind of interesting? I don't know whether to be intrigued or roll my eyes at an essentially straight woman dressing thusly.
But since she's a celebrity it's (unfortunately) probably worthy of the latter.
- Ellen Page is most definitely not straight.
I guess Pattinson must have a fondness for semi-closeted, brunette, butch dykes with an affinity for trucker hats and skinny jeans.
What a lame crowd. Dream bigger, R210. If you ever become a C-list has-been celebrity or a Twilight fanfiction writer, maybe one day you'll end up at an Rpatz party too.
Otherwise it would seem Robbie has gone Hollywood, but only at the most grasping, bottom barrel, D-list level.
The only thing I find interesting is the amount of money he shelled out for his male friend's birthday party. They must be VERY good friends.
- Ellen Page is possibly even more dykey than Kristen is.
- The Pattinson fans over at Celebitchy are just as deluded, if not more, than the Stew stans at LChat.
[quote]Give him a few more years and experience in that industry and he will more than match Leo.
[quote]Please, please Robert do NOT even consider 50 Shades…your career does not need this. YOU have the ability to be the biggest thing to come out of the Twilight franchise, please do not ruin it by starring in this drivel! Ugh!
As always I want what Rob and Kristen want and I'm not seeing or reading anything from them that makes me think that they don't want each other. As far as Tabloids I don't read them, I don't need liars to try and tell me their story of the truth.
- "The story of their truth" - except she doesn't know these people, has never met them and the only thing she knows about them is what she's read in the tabloids, gleaned from interviews and seen from paparazzi shots. That's it!
One of the biggest problems with these psychos is the perceived over-familiarization with Pattinson and Stewart. The notion that only the fans know them, know their truth - as if they were a third party in the relationship.
Sick sick sick.
How do people turn out this way?
- What I’m curious about is the reaction of the Robssessed if their Rob doesn’t find a credible beard within a reasonable amount of time.
For now, they are ‘allowing’ him to have his fun, play the field, even cheering him on. After all, he's earned it after what Kstew did to him.
But their patience will be short lived and they will soon be clamoring for some sort of hint of a serious relationship, hopefully with a ‘good girl’ this time.
If that doesn’t happen, surely the more astute will start to wonder, as they can’t all be that dumb.
- Speaking of, R217:
Sounds like Robert Pattinson has got some friends in high places.
On Saturday night, the Twilight saga heartthrob hosted a party at his Los Feliz, Calif., home to celebrate Arbitrage director Nicholas Jarecki’s 34th birthday.
Of the roughly 100 guests, the famous faces included Heather Graham, Ellen Page, Michelle Rodriguez, Sarah Roehmer and Emilie de Ravin, a source tells PEOPLE.
Although Pattinson is rumored not to be living at this home anyone longer, the bash took place outside his 1920s Spanish style house on beautifully landscaped grounds that include an amphitheater and pool.
[quote]Notably missing was Pattinson’s former live-in girlfriend, Kristen Stewart. While a source says that the actor is “definitely over her,” Pattinson “had plenty of women around him but he didn’t seem interested in anyone in particular.” Instead, he was more focused on his host duties and spending time with friends, says the source.
Drinks flowed from an open bar and a martini bar that featured two specialty drinks made with kombucha, juices and fresh fruit. On the menu was Mexican food with tacos, rice, beans and guacamole catered by a local restaurant. For dessert, Carvel ice cream cake was served.
And there were two surprising well-known guests in attendance: E L James, author of Fifty Shades of Grey – who recently revealed Sam Taylor-Johnson would be directing the movie version – reaffirming speculation that Pattinson is in the running for coveted role of Christian Grey in the upcoming adaptation of the best-selling series.
And even Warren Beatty made an appearance at the event – arriving solo at 1 a.m. and leaving a couple hours later.
- The story is always that Rob is "surrounded by beautiful women" but never seems interested. So, it gives him the appearance of being straight and makes the Robessed believe he's "just a nice guy, not a manwhore." "Just a shy, regular guy looking for love."
- The National Enquirer a few weeks ago had a story about Kristen dating a girl. The headline was 'Kristen turns TO WOMEN!" Saw it at the dentist's office yesterday. Surprised it didn't cause any fuss amongst the stans. Of course they read the tabloids no matter how much they claim not to.
- The "girl" in that story was Tamra Natisin, who's Katy Perry's out lesbian personal assistant. She was bffs with Kristen and her crew for quite a while but hasn't hung out with them lately. That could be because Katy is recording, so Tamra's working more. Of the three or four lesbians Kristen hangs with, she seems the closest to Alicia Cargile. If she's got a girlfriend, I'd bet on her.
- [quote]The story is always that Rob is "surrounded by beautiful women" but never seems interested. So, it gives him the appearance of being straight and makes the Robessed believe he's "just a nice guy, not a manwhore." "Just a shy, regular guy looking for love."
It's the same old tired formula used for any hot/current young male star. Totally ignore his work/what he's actually doing there and let's just gossip/concentrate on how surrounded by hot young women he is.
Which is really sexist because the writers/editors are only using any women present as props to get a male star's name out there. The women are totally incidental to the whole thing but writers pull this schtick every time because it gets attention.
- What are "stans", and how are they different from "fans"?
- "Stans" are ultra obsessed fans. The Twilight fandom has a lot of them. Supernatural is another fandom that has stans.
They're the type of fans who go into attack mode if a person dares to suggest that Robsten is not real.
Stans also go in for the kill if a popular actor (usually married) has gay rumors.
Look at the recent thread about Jared Padalecki. There are a number of joking comments about him and his bodyguard, but if someone posted something about Jared and Jensen being in a relationship - WATCH OUT. The stans will defend to the death the Js' rampant heterosexuality.
- Actually in the case of Supernatural the stans are the fans who are utterly obsessed with the belief the actors are gay and in a tru wuv forever relationship, and that their wives and kids are all an elaborate bearding situation forced upon them. They get featured on fandom_wank occasionally and it's always hysterical.
- Yeah, there are plenty of pro-gay stans. Especially in slash driven fandoms like Supernatural.
- There are all different kinds of factions of Twihard stans and they're all fucking nuts.
The aforementioned Pattinson loonies who are convinced he's the next Leo DiCaprio. Also believe he's a 100% straight. Never argue about his talent or his sexual orientation with these people. They are insane.
The Kristen Stewart girls who think she's a major talent, call her their 'baby girl' and think she looks hot even when it's apparent she hasn't showered or washed her clothes in a month. These people are either lesbians or in the case of the Robsten people, she's their avatar as far as Rob/Edward is concerned.
The Robsten stans who are probably the craziest of them all. They are the worst of both worlds.
Are they still convinced Pattinson and Stewart are part of some elaborate ruse and secretly getting married btw?
- No, r22 the fans who believe the Js are in a relationship are a small part of fandom and keep to themselves in spn_goss. They DO NOT go to other sites to push their beliefs.
The stans, on the other hand, are the ones who mock. They specifically go to spn_goss to troll.
The stans also believe Jared's marriage to Gen, and Jensen's to Danneel are a Disney Fairytale. The stans self-insert themselves in the place of Gen/Danneel - typical fangurl behavior. It's why they foam at the mouth whenever the weirdness of these "marriages" are pointed out.
And THEY'RE the ones who will fight to the death to keep the "fairytale" alive.
The Js' may be "married" men with "kids" - but if you look a little closer, all is not what it seems.
And the Js' very strange "bodyguard" is playing a role in it.
- My post is directed to r225.
- Yeah, I've never seen an episode of Supernatural. I'm just going on what I read on fandom_wank, and it seems pretty chockablock with psychotic stans who are obsessed with the idea of them being together. Like full on 24/7 stalking, devoting their entire lives to this fantasy relationship, etc. basically the same as the Prancing Ponies or the wackos who are obsessed with RP and KS having the perfect fairytale romance.
You can tell when stans are Prancing Pony types because the focus is two men being in true love rather than them being gay/bi. They freak out at the idea of either ever hooking up with a different man as much as they do the idea of either guy being straight. I remember Jensen having gay rumours back when he was on DOOL. That's the difference between DL and the fangurls on LJ. I'm sure there are stans obsessed with the Supernatural actors real life marriages, guess I haven't come across them.
Btw I really don't think obsessing over a fantasy of two hot actors because they like to flick their beans to them makes them pro-gay. If anything the opposite.
- R228, most of the Supernatural stans I've encountered have been slash fangirls (much like that one character on the show)... It may vary website to website.
I actually find it weird how little the Twilight fans interact with other fandoms. Other fandoms tend to be somewhat interconnected with each other.
- I think Twilight exists in a fandom bubble because it's primarily a romance. Most other fandoms have romance thrown in, but are primarily fantasy/scifi/action. There's also the fact that Twilight is pretty much universally accepted as awful by everyone but it's fan girls.
- "I actually find it weird how little the Twilight fans interact with other fandoms. Other fandoms tend to be somewhat interconnected with each other."
In my experience, all the obsessed nerds and superfans on the Internet look down on the Twitards, they have the reputation of being dumb, humorless, and lacking in any sort of taste or awareness. In fact, I've heard nerds say they appreciate the way "Twilight" lured all the dumbest and most obnoxious fangirls away from their own fandoms.
- And that's why the nerds at Comic Con hated those Twihard heifers so much.
- [quote]The aforementioned Pattinson loonies who are convinced he's the next Leo DiCaprio. Also believe he's a 100% straight.
Are you saying Pattinson is gay? We don't really know at this point. There's so little reliable information out there about him that he's a mystery.
- He might not be gay, but it seems unlikely at this point that he's 100% straight. There's no info, and a straight guy known as Edward Cullen could have been with so many girls at this point. That makes it likely that he's more interested in guys, only interested in guys, or not interested in anything.
- While I thought it was possible Pattinson was straight a few years ago, I find that idea fairly implausible now. He simply does not act like a hetero man. Not in his mannerisms and not in his dating habits. Which seem to be nonexistent.
Even now, he's seen hanging out with friends and guys. Never solo with women.
He seems to prefer drugs and booze above anything else.
- And the 'leaked' shots from the Dior campaign (how ackward is that kiss?), chick-filled Great Gatsby party and Garbo-esque arrivals and departures from CM (backward cap, looking prissy) are not helping.
Even at frau-central Celebitchy, several more astute observers have recently dared to mention the unmentionable and met no resistance. This would have been heresy a few months ago.
Jude I was the hotter Dior rep Law
- Actually, r225, the posters at fandom_wank (and ONTD) are rabid stans who fight to the death to protect Jared and Jensen as happily married STRAIGHT men.
spn_goss is the only place that I know of where the Js are speculated about as being a closeted gay couple.
It is also interesting to note that a good portion of slash fans also publically support the Js as straight men - there really is a NoHomo push in the Supernatural fandom (the exception being Misha/Jensen and, lol, Jared/Clif the bodyguard. THOSE pairings are acceptable, for some godforsakn reason...)
- Lol, whatever r239.
- R240 - definition of stan
- Um, I'm pretty sure R239 is the stan and very very into Supernatural apparently.
- You'd be mistaken, r242.
- Um, the person who's never watched Supernatural, or the person calling the actors by cutesy fandom nicknames, posting multi-paragraph rants in defence of Ponies, and accusing fandom_wank and fans who don't think the actors are together of some kind of conspiracy!11
Girl, really. This thread is not about whether actors are gay or not, it's about taking the piss out of overinvested stans of all varieties.
- This site is debunking all the ''Robsten is Unbroken'' crap.
- Still a crazy fangurl running it, just a different breed. That one is obsessed with shipping Pattinson with a French model he did the Dior stuff with.
I agree it's a different kind of crazy, but still crazy. But I didn't see any shipping.
- It was a couple pages back. You could see a girl's cheek behind Pattinson's head, and she was convinced it was the French model.
- I just look at the first page, she pretty much ship him with anybody.
I found her annoying, it's like she's on mission.
This one is funny, and disturbing.
- Anybody who could possibly be a fan of these people in any capacity has to be a functional retard and should be mocked.
- I still think that Robsten shippers are crazier.
They believe that ''Rob and Kristen are soul mates and are still together''.
- [quote]It's a quiet Saturday in the fandom which is wonderful, right? I think it's great and I imagine that R & K are having a nice, relaxing weekend because they'll be hard at work soon with their movies. Kristen might already be in training, don't think we know for sure about that.
How long can they possibly go on believing this?
- They're close to 20,000 posts on the most current Gossip Cop thread where they're spewing their crazy theories. I wonder if this one will break a record, and indeed what is the record for a GC Robsten item.
You have to hand it to them, the fangurls' stamina is impressive. I hope they take health breaks. Regret to say I don't read the posts for fear my brain would fry.
- I have to say I kind of like one thing about Robert Pattinson - he seems to do his own thing and be different than the average guy in Hollywood. He doesn't seem that obsessed with relationships or maintaining appearances. He seems to mainly care about booze & drugs and being a hipster. Doesn't care what people think or pretend to be involved with lots of women.
- [quote]Doesn't care what people think or pretend to be involved with lots of women.
So would that be why he did the Dior commercials? I mean he sure doesn't need the money, right?
He's 100% Hollywood
- [quote]And as her fans they should know her well enough to know that to I'm sure if she was to wear all the things HER MAN gave her she wouldn't have a place left on her that wasn't cover. They have gotten better in hiding who really knows how meany places they have to go to with not a soul knowing where they are GOOD FOR THEM.ALL IS GOOD with ROB and Kristen.Keeping the faith and twirling.
Jesus. What kind of tortured mind would write crap like this?
I Shouldn't Have Looked
- This "twirling" thing they talk about is very creepy. They can "twirl" right into the mental institution.
- Yeah, the Dior thing is a blatant grab for cash and continued relevancy. As was his PR guy running to People about his "A-list" Hollywood party that was anything but.
You don't become a celebrity by accident nor do you maintain that level of fame by just hanging out being a hipster.
He's a grasper. He's thirsty for it but doesn't want to admit he is. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen for him. Or Kristen. Their fanbase is dwindling. The younger ones have already moved on. The older ones are a small group of bored fraus. Pattinson is too ugy to be a sex symbol and too boring and wooden to be a credible actor. That's the end of that.
- [quote]Pattinson is too ugy to be a sex symbol and too boring and wooden to be a credible actor. That's the end of that.
And he's trying too hard to be laid back and cool. But without talent, that pretense isn't going to take him much further.
- [quote] a pair of eyes and no one can tell me what I see. I know what I see. I blew up these pictures of Rob with a girl in his truck. My computer monitor screen is 27 inches. Now, there is talk about a red hair. In one of the pictures, there is a contrast of extreme sunlight, and regular daylight, and there you will see the darker hair (normal) where the extreme sunlight isn't touching, and the reddish hair where the sunlight is touching. The glasses, those nonprescription glasses that Kristen wears; and she happens to be wearing them at the airport as well, is what the person in the car is wearing. Same way Kristen lets her hair down. Unless she has a double, the girl I see in that truck is Kristen. Yes, it is true she never turns to face the camera, but that looks to me like Kristen Stewart. She has a knee up, and that is her knee. Now, if I am wrong, then Rob is driving around LA with a girl that is a dead ringer for Kristen. Nah, that is Kristen, that's my truth and I am sticking with it.
This nut job is responding to a new photo of Robert in his truck with a girl who doesn't look like Kristen but who the fans want to be Kristen. So they will make her into Kristen no matter what.
Of course, what they don't want to admit is that this picture was taken by the same evil lying paps whose photos they don't believe in. Go figure.
I Need to Get a Life
- Imagine what's going to happen, r260, if Robert is caught in a truck with a guy?
- I agree that all the overinvested stans are mental, but the Robstens are crazier (and more annoying).
- What's funny/sad is that the Robsten shippers think Rob and Kristen are two brilliant brainiacs, fooling the paps and the public and intentionally sending messages to the fans only... in reality Rob and Kristen are probably both below average intelligence.
- Looking at the video of KStew's arrival in Paris today (thanks to the ever attentive GC, and may I add that this is well scripted with KStew scrubbed and well behaved and paps in all the right spots, although overall motive of visit so far unknown) I wonder how long she'll be able to roll like this, with bodyguard and publicist in tow, when her 'career' is at best circling the drain.
Surely all this is not on her own dime.
Anyone here with knowledge as to how these sizeable costs are covered? It's one thing for studios like Summit to cover these costs, but who else would be able to afford it, and here I'm thinking of smaller commercial entities and indie producers.
- I'm assuming she's there for Paris Fashion Week, so some designer may be footing the bill to get her sitting in their front row. Could be Balenciaga since she is still officially signed with them.
On the whole though, she'll never get the paychecks she got from Twilight so she better invest well.
- I've often wondered same R264. Snow White 2 isn't even in preproduction that I am aware of so I don't think Universal is footing the bill. It could be one of the fashion companies (although why pick KStew the antithesis of fashion!)..
She really has no reason to be at the haute couture fashion shows this week since she's no longer affiliated with Balenciaga (or is she?). I think her publicist likes the fashion crowds and shows so she tells Kristen she should go for PR reasons and gets a nice paid vacation and networking herself!
- It cracks me up that she needs a bodyguard for the one pap and a group of 11 year old girls. Seemed a pretty paltry crowd at the airport.
Her main rival, Jennifer Lawrence, is already in Paris fronting Dior and it's just been announced that she's getting the coveted September cover of Vogue. Kristen is hanging on to relevancy by her finger tips.
- Funny, when robsten existed they used to get media coverage just because someone tweeted about them, now, he get paps twice with two different girls and no one mentioning them expect fan blog.
- There's a few rando pictures of Pattinson with his 'mystery' female but that's about it. The media has cashed all the paychecks and have moved on to greener pastures. Nobody cares about Robsten/Rob/Kristen anymore.
Which is refreshing after 5 years of overexposure.
It only took 6 months for the slide to irrelevancy to begin...
By the by, I can see how the Robsten fraus would delude themselves into thinking the girl in the truck is Kristen. There is a resemblance. But come on! This break up is 2 months old. That ain't Kristen and it never will be Kristen. As we all predicted YEARS ago, once the Twilight films were finished, Rob and Kristen would never be pictured in the same vicinity ever again and with that would go any media interest they ever generated.
- I can't wait for video or pics of kstew or rpatz kissing someone of the same sex. What twisted theories will the stans come up with? It will be spectacular.
The craziest site I've encountered is the one where the person actually went to the scene of Kristen's thing with that director and took measurements, consulted with forensic photography experts, etc. The saddest part is that that person is a retired assistant district attorney.
- [quote]I can't wait for video or pics of kstew or rpatz kissing someone of the same sex. What twisted theories will the stans come up with? It will be spectacular.
Oh, that will be easy for them. It will just be one more step in the elaborate plan to fool the world into thinking they aren't together when they really are. You know. Kind of like the way it is now. Hiding their love. Playing games with the paps.
God. Why on earth would they need to keep hiding The Greatest Love in the World now that Twilight is over?
By the way, is Kristen losing her hair? So many bald spots, so little hair.
- I swear I'm not a Robsten fan, but the girl in the truck with Robbie sure does look like Kristen. I think that was by design.
- They do seem to like to mind fuck the public, which is so immature. I've read elsewhere that people think it is Riley Keogh, who is one of Kristen's friends.
- The old women at The Intoxication Lady's site are certain that's Kristen with him. And, you know, Rob is so down to earth that he has no problem driving a dirty old truck with dents in it. Yeah. That shows what a regular guy he is.
Of course what they leave out is the fact that he just finished those Dior ads from which he no doubt will rake in the gigantic bucks. Oh, and what also doesn't matter to them is the fact that the ping pong board photos were taken by the Evil Paps whose photos these demented women don't believe in.
- DL has moved on to Henry Cavill now & his latest beard.
Robert & Kristen are over.
- The timing of this break up is right on track. The predictions that this so-called romance would crumble a few months after the last Twilight were spot on.
And the Golden Couple didn't disappoint!
- A bunch of straight bros going to a Beyonce concert.
- Oh, please don't try to fem her up in Chanel. It doesn't work.
- [quote]The timing of this break up is right on track. The predictions that this so-called romance would crumble a few months after the last Twilight were spot on.
Yep! And we even predicted that the much lauded 'friendship' would disappear as soon as the DVD hit shelves. They added an extra 2 months to not make it obvious but COME ON.
- R278 for the love of God and all that is holy why did I open this link?
And why Chanel? I thought Lagerfeld could not stand her since she pulled the finger on him during that Vogue shoot last year. What does a couture house like Chanel have to gain from this?
Did KStew pay them?
- There are times I think she can look quite pretty. And others, like the Chanel pictures, she looks like a thin-lipped rat.
- From a post on Celebitchy:
[quote]Good morning CB friends! Just wanted to add a little OT story about Kristin Stewart. I was at the Lainey Smut Soirée recently and Lainey and Dan Levy revealed that Kristin had been involved with one of the girls from the movie Spring Breakers or whatever it’s called. They wouldn’t reveal which girl. Just that it was a one off and that there was a strap on involved.
Ashley Benson? She attended KStew's birthday party.
- Ignoring the fact that Lainey is a complete twat and her fangurling of Stewart is embarrassing, she at least has Pattinson's number right:
[quote]But wouldn’t you rather be front row at Chanel than holding on to a relationship that’s run its course? It’s time for Stewart to get back into the game. Better to be hanging out with Rihanna and Jennifer Lawrence than with Pattinson, working the Los Angeles young and aimless party circuit, becoming Orlando Bloom.
Becoming Orlando Bloom? Pretty much.
- R282 I think Lainey is referring to Ashley Benson who is definitely a lez but seems to be seriously dating another girl. I don't believe she and Kristen hooked up at all. How would she even know there was a strap-on? Come on. Give me a break. Kristen is obviously gay or bi, but I think Lainey skimmed Lchat and just straight up made something up based on a few pics. She's so full of shit.
R283, ugh, Lainey. Rihanna attended a different Chanel show than Kristen. The only other celebs at Kristen's show were Michael Pitt and Rose Byrne.
- R279, yep they "broke-up" right on time... on day 88 of the crucial 90 day release window of the DVD.
- It was the Vanity Fair shoot, and not Vogue.
I'm getting KStew covers mixed up.
- I guess they're trying to make this Riley Keough story happen.
Oh, and who knew Rpatz was a Beyonce queen?
- I thought Riley was dating Nicholas Holt who is friends with Rob. How are the fans going to feel about that?
The Lainey story is interesting. Ashley Benson is shaping up to be gay and they are all part of the same group of friends. I could imagine Kristen's entourage aren't all that discreet. I bet they spend most of their days talking about their famous friends. Saw them all out once and can confirm they think they are special by default.
- One of Kristen's friends already responded on Instagram that it wasn't Riley. Plus Riley was with Kristen in Santa Monica that day. Someone is trying to make Riley happen, I guess.
- R288, oh Ash Benson isn't just shaping up to be gay... she's on a romantic vacation with her girlfriend Sofia in Italy right now.
- R289, she was wearing both gloves earlier but now just the glove on her right hand to cover up all the burn marks she has. Never prudent to invite MJ comparisons, though.
I hate how she wears those non-prescription glasses that are too big for her face. And always the skinny jeans. Does she wear socklets? One would hope so.
- The glasses are too big for her and the jeans are too small.
- [quote]i was worried if i would make her think that i was crazy!!! and she will try and get me to a shrink
But ya are, Blanche...
- Gossip Cop has shot down the Riley Keough rumor.
They might as well beard Pattinson up with Taylor Swift at this point.
- Just read through some of those comments at GossipCop. Wow. Where are the parents? Oh, those people ARE the parents.
- I can't see where Gossip Cop has shot down the Riley rumours. Unless it's in the comments section--which I can't read because that discussion board gives me a headache.
- [quote] The first time I saw the pics, I knew it was Kristen. To me, it just doesn't look like anyone else, and I don't think I'm being delusional. For two people, who have been together as long as they have, if they had broken up, I don't think they'd look as happy as they have been. True love NEVER dies. Have a good day everyone :)
- Robsten stans are stark staring mad, r298.
I can't wrap my mind around them. Rob and Kristen are young, straight (supposedly), so they're a STRAIGHT couple.
WHY would a STRAIGHT couple try to hide their relationship? What's the "big" secret, pray tell? Why go to the effort of fooling the paps and gossipers?
This logic seems to fly right over stans' heads.
The most frightening thing of all is that some of these stans are women in their 50s. Actually, I would be at all surprised if some of them are in their 60s or even 70s...
- Here you go, R297.
- [quote]WHY would a STRAIGHT couple try to hide their relationship? What's the "big" secret, pray tell? Why go to the effort of fooling the paps and gossipers?
Absolutely. And especially now that Twilight is a thing of the past. There's nothing for them to hide. It's a ridiculous theory that for these women has become gospel. They simply cannot let go of it.
And, yes, they are old. Some of them admit that they are grandmothers in their 70s. Unbelievable.
But, honestly, it's these certifiable fans that make the Pattinson and Stewart saga interesting.
- 1715 comments at Gossip Cop would give anybody a headache.
- So Robert Pattinson is "dating" Riley Keogh (whoever she is, never heard of her.)
Probably another PR showmance.
Now, if Rpatz is caught in a compromising position with another guy, that'll be interesting...
That would set the cat amongst the pigeons.
The wailing if Robsten-stans would be something to behold...
- Riley Keogh, why does that name sound familiar re: Jake Gyllenhaal's past. Sure it was her.
Anyway she's pretty low key and could now be dating Pattinson for real. But when the press start using the inevitable gooey 'inseparable' remarks I'm afraid I basically switch right off and just mark it under Big Fat PR and Stunt.
- Ahh Riley is the grandaughter of a guy called Elvis R303. She was a somebody the day she was born. Unfortunately she has terrible taste in men and friends.
- @304 Maybe you're thinking of Jenny Lewis, the lead singer of Rilo Kiley?? She went out with JG a few times.
At least JG, while most probably (even outside DL standards) bearding is consistently hot. RP only looks good with a tan and sans baseball cap.
I mean, what are we, 13?
- [quote] seems rather obvious to me that they are playing the media and a lot of the fandom fall for it too as they believe all the rags and mags. Still can't get the image of Rob out of my head, looking so stressed in those Coachella pics. It's not that I know him, obviously, but he looked as if he had to be restrained and soothed by his girl.
You see, it's the smart fans who know the inside truth because they don't read the tabloids. Unless, of course, there are photos and stories of Rob and Kristen being together.
- [quote]Now, if Rpatz is caught in a compromising position with another guy, that'll be interesting...
I've been hoping to catch Rob in bed with a man for years.
- If the fans legitimately believe that was Kristen in the truck, then there is no hope for them. They'll consistently justify, twist and delude themselves that their Couple continues to exist YEARS from now.
The infamous RosieDublin from Gawker/Jezebel:
[quote]A) It's already been shown that the girl with reddish brown hair and nerd glasses is not Riley Keough. B)Riley Keough is Kristen's friend, not Rob's (not that that precludes a hookup of course - but he's Rob Pattinson, why would he need to jump these girls that his longtime gf counted as her friends?) C) The most glaring evidence as to how fucked up women are? No proof whatsoever that this was Riley Keough, but plenty of proof that the girl in the truck was Kristen Stewart (Reddish Brown hair of a certain length with black nerd glasses) - yet the need for it to be anyone else BUT Kristen sweeps the cat scratching bowels of the web, and creates this kind of blind, deaf and deliberately dumb delusion...where any female Rob is within a foot of, is his 'girlfriend.' The girl in the car if you have working eyeballs, and aren't insane with jealousy, is Kristen Stewart. I mean damn. lol
[quote]Fail. You know these kids fandoms aren't amateurs right? LOL Pay attention: Rob and Kristen's fucking twin (pssst..that's actually Kristen, lol), were driving the truck in LF on Saturday June 29th, Kristen arrived in Paris on July 1, MONDAY, after taking a red eye. You know, I don't just say things for my health hon. The Rob/Kris fandom are like fucking Columbos and FBI agents. They know clothing, dates, times, plane departures and arrivals. I'm not keeping track, I'm just telling you that if they say it's her in the truck, it's HER. I mean, it's bizarre how these women can look at another woman that's identical to Kristen in every way even down to the beachy wavy red brown hair, same length, and new nerdy black frames and say, 'Naah, that's not Kristen,' just to make themselves feel better. What IS that?
- Am I the only one who thinks the girl in the truck looks absolutely nothing like KS, unless she's had some kind of reverse nose job?
- It's beyond obvious that it's not Kristen, but these are the same fans who think Kristen's friends are actually Rob dressed in drag.
- Why is it always this couple that gets into these ridiculous scenarios?
First the picture a few months back where Kristen was supposedly sitting in a car with someone who looked vaguely like Rupert Sanders and now Rpatz driving his truck with some girl who fans think looks like Kristen.
It really is some kind of revolving soap opera mind fuck for their fans.
- Sparkles must be a complete dud in every way because Kristen has never looked happier. Just last year she was wishing the Paris paparazzi would freeze to death. Now it's all smiles, like an enormous weight has been lifted. Bearding must be no fun at all!
- She looks happier.
- I am sure she is relieved she doesn't have to pretend anymore.
- She looks like a Mexican gangster with only the 3 top buttons of her shirt buttoned.
- I guess they're trying to turn her into a mocktress now that her acting career is half dead,
- I don't think I've ever seen hers smile.
- Fangurls of precious Kristen abound these days I see.
- 'He’s a newly single young person. Bang away young padwan, bang away.'
'Young free and single, I would hope he is bangin’ someone. Tragically, it’s not me *weeps*. Gorgeous Sparkles is gorgeous. Get on it, boy!'
'Young ..footloose and Free !!! Being in Love is Sweet..but so is being single with a h%ll of a lot of options. I hope he takes this time and cherish it. God-Speed Robert Pattinson.'
How sweet of the frauleins at Celebitchy to cheer on McSparkly as he cavorts. They would offer to wipe his brow mid-thrust if they could.
(sorry can't seem to do the shadow boxes)
- [quote](sorry can't seem to do the shadow boxes)
[quote]paragraph will be quoted up to carriage return
- Sorry, you have to type in
That's it. Your paragraph will be put into quote boxes until the carriage return.
- God, the fraus at Celebitchy all sound 150 years old. It's like Pattinson has 1000 internet mommies all out to protect his virtue and reputation. He's their 'special' retarded son.
- Let me see if I can explain this again without creating a quote box of my own!
Type quote in brackets before your text and that's it. It creates a quote box.
- What's up with Kristen's personal hygiene? Even at a fashion show that she's probably being PAID to attend, and with a team of people helping her with hair and makeup, she STILL looks dirty and grimy, like she hasn't showered in a week.
Her hair makes me itchy just looking at it. I don't think the mocktress route really works for her but they have to keep her name relevant since it doesn't look like her movies will.
- KStew calls the paparazzi "rats, cockroaches, parasites"
...in a monotone voice.
- thanks for all the 'shadowy' advice above.
Will now go and practice.
- New Blind Item from Enty:
"This A list mostly movie actor who is in danger of dropping to a B list unless his franchise success starts being duplicated spent an entire day at a Scientology facility. They are putting on the full show and doing everything they can to get him to commit because they know if he does and goes public with it, they will bring in thousands of young people."
So while it's obvious that the Twitards are dumb enough to fall for Scientology, there's still a question - is Riley Keogh still a clam? Lisa Marie Presley has reportedly bailed on Scientology, have her children stayed?
- I've read that Riley's father is still a big clam and Riley was home schooled a $cieno her entire life.
Also, isn't Priscilla still a cult member?
- If Patz is half as giggly and idiotic in interviews as he is in real life I'm sure he's absolute catnip to every scammer and schemer LA has to offer. He seems to have a shady group of characters he hangs and parties with, including some friends of Lilo's (which can never mean anything good). Lainey seems to think both he and KStew are on the party circuit to nowheresville. Doesn't surprise me if the Clams are starting to circle. And especially if Robbie is gay.
Plus, watching that pap video of Kristen in Paris. No wonder actors become such self-involved assholes when you have the world and adoring fans waiting just to see you walk into a restaurant for 5 seconds. Must be a mindfuck. Is it any surprise that Pattinson and Stewart have started to believe their own press?
- Wtf is this??
- But what about Jella?!
And whatever happened to Jella?!
- I just can't believe that the lunatic robsteners are still at it.
According to this nutjob -a supossed ''insider'' called HNK-, Rob has just given an engagement ring to Kristen.
- If you want to read batshit crazy comments by people go to the justiceforkristen site. The scariest thing about that site is that it is run by a former assistant district attorney and some retired teachers. THEY THINK ROB DRESSES IN DRAG SO HE CAN GO UNNOTICED AS ONE OF KRISTEN'S FRIENDS. They also think Rob and Kristen are already married and that there is going to be a BIG surprise involving them right before the Teen Choice Awards. And of course that the two brainiacs are sending messages to the fans that only the fans can understand.
- Wow .. retired teachers and assistants attorneys? I can't believe it… seriously? the world is going nuttiers that I imagined..
That site is a field camp for delusional robsteners where they can feed their dreams and hopes, no matter how crazy they can sound. Robsten of course has been married for years and the golden child is hidden somewhere, far away from parasites, rats and cockroaches, right?
Big surprise???? Maybe R or K will finally get out of the closet… Bwhahahahahahahaha
- On the justiceforkristen site they did a 12 part series about how the mini-Cooper affair was a set-up. This former assistant DA TRAVELED TO LA on her own dime and took measurements, calculated photography angles, mapped things out via Google street view, timed the drives, etc etc. These people should not be allowed to vote or be near children.
- Do those lunatics at Justice for Kristen ever mention Kristen's public (and ridiculous) apology for cheating on Rob?
Jesus. Why would she have done that if the whole thing was a set-up by the paps?
- So they really think the break up is a giant ruse so that Kristen and Rob can get secretly engaged/married?
- R338. They think some shadowy plot by Summit is the reason that apology was issued. Since People magazine didn't literally say that Kristen gave them the statement, these lunatics think that People made up the "source" for the apology. It's scary to read, actually, knowing this person is a former assistant DA who probably put many innocent people behind bars with her over zealousness and care to detail. She must spend literally weeks putting together each installment of her debunking the Coopergate.
I think the justiceforkristen people are actually the worst in the fandom because they aren't just fat fan girls with no lives or soccer moms or whatever...
- Knowing nothing about these the justiceforkirsten people, but having experience with internet fandoms, I don't believe that person is a retired DA.
Is there any proof that the person in question is a retired DA, or does s/he just post "I'm a retired DA blah blah legalese language"? Because a person can learn legal terminology a lot of places - paralegal, secretary, ex-husband in legal field, etc.
- [quote]Since People magazine didn't literally say that Kristen gave them the statement, these lunatics think that People made up the "source" for the apology.
If she really were a lawyer, she would know there are laws against that sort of thing. People can't just make up quotes, especially about something so serious. And Kristen never refuted People's statement, now did she?
Why am I actually taking these lunatics seriously? Once you go down the rabbit hole, you'll never get out.
Anyway, we're now going in to month 2 since the break up announcement and the fans STILL don't believe it. Wow.
- [quote]And of course that the two brainiacs are sending messages to the fans that only the fans can understand.
I think we predicted long ago that Rob and Kristen (and Summit) fed the beast with all of their secrecy, coy message sending, sharing of clothes/items as "signs" which led to even more overzealousness among the fans.
So now that it's all over, the loons can't just pull the plug on their crazy obsession. You've let them in, played with their minds, they aren't going to go away quietly.
- It would seem Rpatz has lost the moment.
All the gay boys and straight girls want Henry Cavill's dick.
- Have the Robsten fans floated the theory that the guy loading up Rpatz's car full of groceries is Kristen in disguise? If not, you know it's coming.
- He'll be out in about 5 yrs. Of course, it'll be too late to make any impact.
NOW IS THE TIME. We can change the world.
- R345 Expect a full list of the contents of the shopping cart by end of day. Something to keep the CSI brigade busy. (Nice bag boy.)
- [quote]He'll be out in about 5 yrs.
So Rob is gay then?
While the Twilight craze will be over by then, it will still be interesting to see the reaction of the fangirls.
- The affair with Rupert was fake. I remember when the the news first broke about the affair, the papz started to follow Rupert, Rupert could hardly keep himself from laughing. The PR stunt worked big time, everyone including Summit and the media made out like a bandit with all the money generated by the attention from scandal.
- Pattinson will always be the giggling man-child from Twilight. He acts cocky when it's undeserved, he DESPERATELY needs acting lessons, needs to stop dressing like Justin Bieber, stop with the backwards baseball hats, take a shower REGULARLY, go to the fucking gym, stop acting like a pussified wimp, maybe donate some of that Twilight loot to charity?
Essentially he needs to grow the fuck up and get some talent. But there's no possible way he'll become Ryan Gosling, so he'll just stay Edward Cullen forever.
- He was getting roles because of Twilight, but no other movie he's been in has done well or received critical acclaim. He won't be getting hired for much in the future. On top of that, he seems like a major weirdo who got played by his partner in bearding. I'm not even talking about the Sanders shit, but he would follow Kristen around like a little puppy seeing attention. She seemed to be barely putting up with him. In an interview from around the time she was all over Nikki Reed she basically said that Nikki was the only person from the cast she could stand.
- [R351] Do you have a link?
- I always got the impression Kristen absolutely could not STAND Sparklepants. I thought it was apparent, even back when Twilight first came out. Her body language always read "look at this fool, he's so ANNOYING."
- That one Pattinson fangurl, Tracygee, who posts all over the web about Pattinson, particularly on ONTD and IMDB,is such a CREEPER.
The fact that she knows who the guy loading up groceries to Rpatz's car is (from her quote) - by the back of his head?
[quote]No, he's an old friend of Rob's from London. He's a model and artist. I think he lives in NYC now.
Like, ew. The ONTD fangurls act like their some how more sane than the Robsten fanatics - well not by much.
- Link to interview.
- -they're somehow more sane.
- [quote]The affair with Rupert was fake.
That's possible, but why did Rupert & his wife break up afterwards?
- I don't think the affair with Rupert was fake, what did Rupert win? A divorce? Being called all sort of names? A tarnished reputation that will pursue him till the end of his days? It doesn't make sense.
I don't think Miss Miserable Cunt puts any boundary to her sexuality, I mean she can be either with guys or girls. I even think they were in the affair for months. The interview she did 2 or 3 months before the scandal where she talked about her bf licking her armpits, how in love she was with her bf and wanting to have his babies… When the hell did she talk like this??? never! Rupert definitely was her new fancy...
- So true, R358. It's pretty clear that she was talking about Rupert in those interviews. And the cuddling in Cannes that drove all of those old Twihards crazy with joy happened at the same time she was carrying on with Sanders.
- Kristen and Nikki Reed were hot together. Why she chose asexual limp Rob, we'll never know. She and Reed appear to kinda hate each other now.
- Can anyone translate this for me?
[quote]Just the thought of Rob and Kristen messing with the tabloids and some in the fandom makes me very happy. Don't you love Karma? Not saying that is what they are doing, I don't know them. I just like the idea.
Talk about convoluted logic.
I try it. She thinks R and K are in a sort of conspiracy to fool tabloids and part of their fandom. Karma? She doesn't know for sure if that is what's actually happening but she loves the idea.
Yeah convoluted and delusional logic...
- The more pics I see of Pattinson the less attractive I find him
- He looks like he is short a chromosome and he has a bald spot.
- He also seems kind of stupid, but now I feel bad because we're just piling on. The only thing that could possibly make him interesting is if he was caught making out with a guy. Someone on his team should tell him that.
- He looks like a 'special needs' adult. Probably with sour milk breath. Sorry, Robbie.
- Kristen Stewart wasn't impressed after someone wrote 'I love Rob' referring to ex Robery Pattinson on her truck in LA yesterday, shouting "f*** you," at photographers while they snapped away following the prank.
K Stew was papped at an LA studio on Monday, no doubt preparing for her upcoming role in indie thriller Camp X Ray in which she plays a marine in the US army stationed at Guantanamo Bay, and while she might be concentrating on work it seems everyone else is still hung up on her romance with Robert Pattinson as someone had written "I love Rob," across the bonnet of her dirty truck.
The 23 year-old, who split from Pattinson in May after four years together had a look of shock on her face as she appeared to see the message across the bonnet of the car as she climbed back in the vehicle and didn't attempt to hide her annoyance as she swore at the pap squad who laughed at the embarrassing incident.
Whilst the prankster who wrote the message might have found it entertaining, the actress looked less than impressed by the reference to her now ex. Neither Kristen or Rob have confirmed the break up, though they haven't been photographed together for over two months, with multiple insiders confirming it's over.
- (Kristen Stewart wasn't impressed after someone wrote 'I love Rob' referring to ex Robery Pattinson on her truck in LA yesterday, shouting "f*** you," at photographers while they snapped away following the prank.)
"Robery" Pattinson, lol
Also, why don't these two simply confirm that it's "over"?
It's time to put the Robsten stans out of their misery.
- KS will confirm for sure when it's promo time for a shitty film. RP may not ever acknowledge what the fuck is/was going on between them.
KS loves the attention so, we wait with bated breath- actually.. nah, something a hair darker than indifference.
I want the fans to suffer psychotic breaks. I want to read blog comments/replies outlining nervous breakdowns and coping skill development.
- [quote]Also, why don't these two simply confirm that it's "over"?
Because, while they couch it in the oft mentioned 'privacy,' in reality confirming it's over would dispel the mystique of 'Robsten' and people (meaning their batshit fans) would move on. Keep in mind, these are the only fans they really have and the only ones who see their movies. Right now, you have the Robstens who still believe they are together (so it keeps them pacified) while the angry fans who stan for Kristen and Rob individually are happy that the relationship those fans hated so much is finally over.
"Keep 'em guessing."
- R368, they already said through Peole magazine that it's over, the Robsten stans just haven't accepted it yet.
- I don't think they will ever accept it.
They won't. They're lunatics who haven't supported a real relationship, they supported "whatever little movie they made up in their minds". RK have never spilled the beans about their relationship so fans have figured out that every piece of jewelry K wears on, is given to her by R. They've figured out R and K are secretly married and keeping it secret to avoid papz conspiracy to break them up. And best of all, K never cheated on R.
How on earth do you want these fans to accept a RK break up and move on? They will always find an excuse to justify any RK estrangement and they'll keep on waiting for a definitive proof that They are still together… and maybe, maybe if R or K marry other people or have babies with other people, their lunatic fans will decide it's time to move on…
- Does anyone know how many Robstaners there are?
Thousands? Hundreds? Dozens? Four women with 100 sock puppets each?
- At least 5,000.
- So many delusional lunatics? Why do I get the feeling that they're a few ones making a lot of noise….
- [quote]in reality confirming it's over would dispel the mystique of 'Robsten'
That's it exactly. And their brainwashed fans can't see that. No. To them Rob and Kristen are two delicate, brilliant flowers who are too sensitive for Hollywood.
"She's different because her truck is dirty!" He's special because he hates the paps!"
And then there's this: "They are still together because true love never dies!"
So, yeah, why throw out such a good thing?
- Exactly, R377.
- The only thing that keeps me remotely curious about Pattinson is to see who he will hook up with for real, although we may not observe this for some time.
As for KStew, couldn't care less altho her desperate antics can be amusing.
- Just to add that observing Pattinson in a believable, non bearding, non fauxmance relationship, and especially demonstrating some PAD, however minuscule, will be the shocker for me in this whole Twilight/Robsten phenomenon, more so than last summer's MiniCoopering.
- sh*t, PDA.
- Pattinson in a believable relationship? I can't even imagine it. Nah. Doesn't work for me at all.
- KS has been looking a lot better lately.
- Kristen's Amanda Bynes pr tactics are a least entertaining as is the reaction she gets when she curses, appears disheveled or hang out with her lesbian friends. Robert's people trying to paint him as a saint is boring and stupid. It is alright to paint him as nice guy but they go overboard.
The twihards are not crazy, they fell in love with the Twilight movie and they wanted the epic love to be real, which is why fell for this Robsten crap. Now that they invested four years into this stuff it is hard to walk away. I mean we are still talking about these two idiots aren't we.
- Fans of the Sparkly One wanted him to date Mia Wasikowska but she's been spotted in Toronto with Jesse Eisenberg.
They want him to date a 'classy' actress.
- And a plain one, R385.
- Do we know what's the deal with that chick ( see link). She claim she's friends with him ( obviously wants to be is girlfriend), doesn't have any info on him that you couldn't find on the internet, but love posting the text message he supposedly send her, while claiming she don't want the attention on him, she mostly follow Pattinson fan site ( major nonsten, said kristen tried to destroy her friendship with rob). Now where it get's interesting is that Pattinson's not the only famous person she's allegedly close to, according to her Ben Affleck is also a friend/lover, and her grandpa is old Hollywood.
- She is obviously a troll. I didn't even click on the link.
Pattinson is so asexual. He fills his time by drinking and playing games with his friends, it seems.
The justiceforkristen people and robsten were really excited that he bought Snapple at the grocery store because Kstew drinks Snapple! So he must've bought it for her, obviously!
- Asexual fits Pattinson perfectly. And that would explain why he can't pull off sex scenes in films. Hell, he can't even make a kiss look real.
- Does anyone else think that some of Rob's crazy fan girls are actually repressed lesbians? He has such feminine mannerisms and exudes no sexual energy. He's "safe" for them to crush on.
- Take a look at the Pattinson fangurls at Celebitchy. I think the majority are 40 and over.
[quote]No one thinks Garrett Hedlund or Liam Hemsworth have a small penis just because they fell into longterm relationships just as they were getting famous. Hell, Chris Hemsworth got married and had a kid! Not every guy, no matter how hot they are is cut out to be a womanizer. And if they’re not, it doesn’t mean they have a small penis or are hiding something, they just prefer monogamy and actual connection vs. empty hookups. I think Rob fell in love with Kristen and planned a future with her and she pulled the rug out from underneath him. The last year has been a mess with having to finish out Twilight without total fan combustion and drama. I think he’s dealt with it really well, and ending things now when there’s nothing left to promote and he’ll never have to work with her in any fashion ever again was the only way.
[quote]If you’ve seen him in sweatpants or tight pants, you know he’s actually quite big. So no. That’s not why he’s a decent guy. Some people are just raised better. If you watch interviews of him talking about his father, you understand why he has so much integrity. He’s a good guy, a very romantic guy. An idealist and someone who truly believed he could fix his problems with Kristen and forgive a mistake. But now he sees the mistake was actually taking her back and she’s not the person he thought she was. So he moved on and good for him. Now if only he could get his career together.
- No. The craziest ones seem to be old grandmas with children. They talk about 'Our Couple' all of the time, and are certain beyone a shadow of doubt that Robsten is still going strong.
They aren't lesbians. They are women who can't let go of Edward and Bella.
Strange But True
- Kristen out with a pal. Or so the caption says.
- Doesn't Kristen's pal have the same tatoo as Kristen--just a bigger version of it? It's on her inner right arm.
- Isn't that the lesbian pal the Robsten fans think is Robert in disguise?
- At least Robert's bearding is going better than mine.
- That pal is a lesbian, as are a lot of Kristen's friends. Lots of people think there is something going on between K and this lesbian, but I think she's really unattractive (the lesbian friend). Kristen's other friends are Scientologists.
- No it's not the same tattoo. Her friend's tattoo is for the band Black Flag. Kristen does have some other lesbian friends with the same tattoo she has, though.
- R394, her Paul's tattoo is the symbol of the band Black Flag, not the same as Kristen's. Although, Kristen's other lesbian friends have the same tattoo as Kristen. Nobody knows what it means,
- It's funny (or maybe strange) that the Twihards completely ignore Kristen's female friends in their discussions. That aspect of Kristen's life simply does not compute for them.
- Am I the only one who is nostalgic about last summer's gossip smorgasbord? ...the Jackson family matriarchnapping, Katie Holmes flying the coop and most of all the KStew-Ruppie meetup and all that ensued...
Cavill's bearding blunders and the royal baby pale in comparison.
- Ha. Last summer was pretty rich gossip-wise, wasn't it?
- I love the idea of Pattinson with tinymeat for some reason.
- Princess Tinymeat
- Last July was like Christmas for gossip.
- Cavill could have been a lot of fun, but someone involved in that mess just had to wise up.
- The Cavill thing would have ended up a lot differently if he were paired up with his co-star of a 5 part franchise about an overwrought love story aimed at menopausal women.
- R403 The thought is adorable in kind of an enduring way. He's just a lost submissive bottom in Hollywood looking for a strong top to turn his career around...he can't do it alone.
- [quote]Am I the only one that wonders if the first Kristen ring has been melted down and incorporated into the new Kristen ring? I know, I'm nuts, but have wondered about this for some time now. Only felt comfortable to putting this out there.
Don't tell me they are not nuts. Then again, I'm nuts for reading there. It's like the train wreck that you can't look away from.
- [quote]Despite the heartache over her break-up with ROBERT PATTINSON, the Twilight star has been secretly dating Boardwalk Empire actor MICHAEL PITT who she met at Paris Fashion Week.
- They are really grasping on that one.
- Michael Pitt is dating this fugula, so I don't think so.
- [quote]I certainly am content and I think most of us here agree...what we "see" is happiness in their pics...aside from the pap pics..So that means all is well, together or apart and no, I've never given credit to any pics of Rob with other women because he does NOT LOOK AT THEM THE WAY HE LOOKS AT K !!!! So why should I be upset???? I am so NOT.....
I knew there would be denial, but I never expected it to reach this level. They look happy in all of their photos 'aside from the pap pics'? What other types of pictures are there? The only other ones would be the staged Twilight promo pictures. Will someone please get this woman into therapy, stat?
- Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Mini CooperGate.
- [quote]I love the idea of Pattinson with tinymeat for some reason.
Pattinson has implied he has a bigger cock than Taylor Lautner, but who knows.
- Guys imply that all the time, and the ones to make a big fuss are usually the least likely to be able to back it up.
- First pics of KStew on the set of her new movie.
How convenient for this to happen on this anniversary. Wonder how that was orchestrated.
- She has her bodyguard with her on set. Why? Is this common? They're on a boat. What does she need protection from?
- She looks good in uniform.
- Why are we talking about her? Bump the thread when there's something about Pattinson to discuss.
- [R420] because this is a Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart thread.
- I would only want to see her in a film playing Lyndie England. Someone who is a shit person. That could get her somewhere. And you just fucking know she jumped on this fucking project so that she's have something going on besides a busted relationship and nonexistant career when this date rolled around. "She's moved on, is in a better place than she was this time last year". Pfft, that's a line I'd give a poodle with cancer.
- Not to be outdone, RPatz was papped leaving LAX and arriving in Toronto today to shoot Cronenberg's Map to the Stars, in which he plays a limo driver who is also an aspiring actor. Since he is lousy at both, the jokes will write themselves. Pedestrians of Toronto beware.
P.S. He is also accompanied by his favorite bodyguard.
- Yeah, but why are a bunch of lezzies coming here to post about Kristen r420? Go somewhere else.
- R423 Thank you. A polka dot backpack, really? That's not very manly.
The backpack pic begs for a Robbie the Retard caption, but as I struggle with English, will leave that to others.
Also, the gals on Gossip Cop have analyzed the smiling pic and think he may be wearing braces.
- I meant r421, obviously as I am r420.
R426 He does look like he might be wearing a retainer. I wonder what upset him so much. Had he just found out they wouldn't have juice boxes on the flight?
- [quote]A polka dot backpack, really?
Pre-coming out signal?
- So much fug it hurts.
- It kind of makes me a laugh how Stewart's PR tried to force feed some hyped up narrative that she was the actress of her generation and one of the highest paid in Hollywood and now she's making direct to DVD trash with the murderer from Prison Break.
- I find his face disturbing. I find everything about him disturbing, including his weird walk and his man-child girlish giggle.
- See the 4th pic down.
It looks like Rob hasn't lost his touch with the ladies.
Or they may be after his backpack.
- I didn't know backpacks were considered "man bags" especially when getting of a plane.
- That looks like a woman's backpack.
- [quote]It looks like Rob hasn't lost his touch with the ladies
The middle aged fat uggos who cream their XXXL panties to Twilight.
Yep, still there.
- Twihards are embarrassing straight fraus.
- Glad Rob has grown his beautiful hair back. He looks so much better with a full head of thick hair. Can't wait until our next meet-up when I can run my fingers through it while I pound his juicy ass from behind.
- Damn, R431, now that is funny.
- Jesus. His thunder thighs are showing.
- I'm so glad the contract is up. Now I can hump Dakota with the power of a 10000 suns!
- Kristen's already turning into her bull-dyke looking mama. Give her ten more years and I shudder to think what she'll look like (and how much she'll weigh).
- I referred in R426 to Robbie the R captioned pics.
Here is I think my favorite one.
Scroll down to Reply 454.
This is from the Cosmopolis shoot in TO from two years ago.
- Glad you liked it, R442! I was the author of Robbie the Retard posts until one poster in particular got so bent out of shape about it they ruined it for me. Pity there's always one person who has to ruin the fun for others.
Robbie the Retard lives on in all of Pattinson's goofy mannerisms and facial expressions though.
- I loved you, Robbie the Retard troll.
The joke is funny because it's TRUE.
- R443 I am honoured by your response.
Actually, there is one of your gems I could not find, or perhaps I imagined it, and it's another one that makes me gasp for air.
This was about Robbie getting a summer haircut and being thrilled to receive his very own comb. Did I dream this up?
Glad to see you're still following this unending laughfest. And thanks for some of the funniest stuff I've seen on DL.
- Awws, thanks for the kind words, R444 and R445! I'm happy I gave you a few laughs!
Yes, I seem to remember one where Robbie's mother took him for a haircut. I believe the still was also from Cosmopolis filming. The daily pics from the filming of that crapfest gave me load of material to work with.
Yep, still following these threads, but it has never been quite the same after Rupert-gate. Still hoping Robsten reunite in all their PR glory for a few last laughs. :)
- r433 Well, it kind of looks like a purse in some of the pics from the front when it's hanging off his shoulder. You can't tell it's a backpack until you see it from the side or the back. The Daily Mail writer probably didn't really care.
- Does anyone think that, after this thread reaches it's limit, there will be another thread about Robert and Kristen? It seems to me like alot of people are bored with this two and have just moved on to Henry Cavil and such "in" actors.
- Where else will we make fun of the deluded robstens and Kristen truthers?
- R448. You misspelled Cavill's name.
- And here's another fond call out to the Robbie the Retard troll.
Damned funny stuff.
- OK this is my last look back at Robbie the Retard. A more recent one, from the LA Premiere of BD2 last November.
See Reply 30.
- There's no doubt that Rob and Kristen's stars have fallen quite a bit so there isn't much to say.
Henry Cavill seems to be the new 'IT' boy, but there's no fanbase rife for mocking like the Twihards and I can't think of another media property on the horizon that will attract such a kooky group.
This really was a unique one.
Oh, and I'll echo others with a big hearty applause for the Robbie the Retard Troll. I laughed out loud at some of the captions. And they rung so true because Pattinson really does look...um...mentally challenged and a few chromosomes short most of the time.
Like a Dlisted poster once said: Pattinson looks like he should be eating paste in the remedial room.
- [R448] Barely. I just missed one "L"
- [quote]Henry Cavill seems to be the new 'IT' boy, but there's no fanbase rife for mocking like the Twihards and I can't think of another media property on the horizon that will attract such a kooky group.
That's it exactly. This group of fans has got to be unique, and the fact that they just won't go away makes it all the more, well, interesting since those same fans, although they are older women, continue to bend over backwards to keep their dreams alive.
- Thanks for the walk down memory lane, R452. That one was one of my faves, and my last one if I'm remembering correctly. Thanks to you too, R451.
I'd hate to see these thread die out. There's still a lot of fun to be made of these two, either together or with new D-list partners.
- Oh, thanks to you too, R453. Yep, Robbie's look was /is rife for mocking, his supporters be damned. Secretly they know it's true...
- I apologize for the errors in my posts from today and yesterday, having problems with my tablet's keyboard. Sorry.
- That pic of Kristen at R441. Those shoulders. That slouch. It does look like she's on a fast trip to the middle-aged mama look.
- [quote] AM PRAYING & HOPING THAT KRISTEN WILL WIN THIS BATTLE BETWEEN HER HATERS.
[quote]1- I HOPE THAT SOMEDAY THEY WILL GET MARRIED & HAVE A BABY.
[quote]2- KRISTEN SHOULD WIN A MAJOR AWARD.
[quote]THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR ROB & KRISTEN.
[quote]I THINK THESE DELUSIONAL FANS WILL STOP
- There's mean justice in the world when Kristen Stewart gets major applause from all corners for being a homewrecker and generally miserable as well as being a twitchy, bad actress (but a good baby dyke, I'll give her that) and Robbie The Retard Troll, who so entertained us, making us laugh and cry (unlike Kristen) will never win one award.
Never mind, you are the prince of our hearts.
- That's another problem I have with Robert's 'acting' - he always comes across as mentally slow, no matter the character he's playing.
This is especially evident in that crapfest, Water for Elephants. I kind of thought Reese was dating a retarded person. Jesus.
- [quote]I'd hate to see these thread die out. There's still a lot of fun to be made of these two, either together or with new D-list partners.
I'll still keep creating threads as long as people want to post in them.
- I really want Robert Pattinson to come out. It would upset the fangirls.
I would have tremendous respect for him if he did.
- Indeed, R461, the Hollywood machine is unfair. The Robbie the Retard troll's talent is overlooked while the vapid vacuum that is Kristen Stewart still gets job offers.
- At MSN they have 2013's Biggest Breakups. Robert and Kristen are on the list.
- Well R464, he sure is determined to remain an enigma for now. As a straight chick, my reading of him alternates between gay and asexual, with bi sometimes thrown into the mix. But if it's ever demonstrated that he is straight, I will need a defibrillator.
According to Twihards, more pics came out today of the Dior campaign. I know there is a thread for this but it appears lifeless.
On the link is a mix of the old and newer pics. The second last (a new one apparently) is cringeworthy (Rob and model in bed). He seems to have no idea what to do with that nipple staring right at him, while she's trying to encourage him, demonstrating with hand signals how to do the deed.
The one in the pool wearing the bedsheet also looks quite ridiculous.
Please try to contain your excitement.
- He brings no heat, no sexual energy. And most of the time it looks like Dior has kept things fuzzy and out of range. Especially his shovel face.
- Any new sightings of Taylor Lautner with Patrick Shriver?
- At the moment, I'm leaning more towards asexual than anything else. There's a cold fish vibe about him that not even the Dior photographer can cover up. And then there's the emptiness. You know. As in there's not a whole lot going on upstairs.
- "As a straight chick.."
- At least there are no Twihards to get run over at Comic Con this year!
- He's so ugly, it boggles the mind.
- He's ugly in that pic, but normally he's okay. It's seeming like such a dim bulb with no sexuality that makes him truly unappealing.
- That pic with Beyonce is a perfect reflection of Robbie the retarded...
- Really really bad pic of him. He's one of those rare people who actually looks worse when he smiles.
- He only looks good with a tan.
And without a cap that makes it look like his hairline is receding.
- Even when he's supposedly 'hot,' he's really really not.
- He looks ridiculous in the picture at R478. Like a child trying to look tough.
- His stans are so embarrassing.
[quote]Eh, I think his charisma is one of the strongest things about him. You don’t necessarily have to like him to acknowledge he is charismatic. He has something that many people are drawn to, even if you are not.
- He has all the charisma of a shovel.
- Rob charismatic? ……
You know what's Rob most remarkable trait? His continuous silly giggle, he cannot say a sentence without giggling. Most of his fans will tell it's part of his charm, well he looks like an idiot to me.
- His fans love him for his giggly interviews - that's what they deem 'charismatic.' However, he's an actor and his acting is a black hole of suck. He's boring and wooden on screen and when it comes to being a successful actor that's where charisma is extremely important. And Sparkles McGigglepants is anything but.
Why don't his fans see this?
- I'm not really a fan but I've seen his acting and no, he isn't a black hole. I watched the first Twilight film because a friend wanted to but I'm not interested. I'm not a fan of Kristen Stewart or Rob's but they are not bad actors and to say they are, is just bullshit.
I can't stand her because she is such an obvious dyke and won't come out. I don't have any issues with him. My only point is, they are not bad actors.
- I wonder if the giggle is because he's nervous about something - something that he is hiding. Something that he's uncomfortable talking about.
Remember the interview last year where he nervously giggled at the interviewer that he thought she was going to ask him if he was gay?
- If you want to see charisma, check out Tom Hiddleston at SDCC this year, wowing the fans as Loki. Pattinson could never pull that off. He's a giggling man-child. A dim bulb.
- People here are so pressed about giggling. Surely, there's more to his idiocy than that. It's getting old.
And lol at that the poster who thinks the giggling must surely mean he's closeted. If he's that wooden and ugly why would we want him to be gay??
- R487= Idiotic giggler.
- I don't know whether or not he is gay. But he is wooden in front of the cameras, and most of the time his shovel face takes over what few decent features he has.
And I've never seen him in an interview where he didn't giggle his way through it.
- This asexual crap cracks me up. What wealthy male in their twenties who has some measure of popularity is going to be alone. Just admit that you don't know who he is doing.
- Well I prefer idiotic giggling to Kristen screw face. His fans are in love with him, he could fart and they would think its cute.
- His shovel face is nothing next to Leo's.
I don't care if you don't like him but don't pretend you know anything about acting...when you don't.
- What are you babbling about, R492?
"Know anything about acting"- yeah it's called watching movies and thinking he's a wooden, untalented, twat. You don't need a PHD for that.
- You seem confused r490/r491.
- R492, you win the prize for the lamest post this thread has ever had. Most people in theatre audiences know nothing about acting. But what they do know is when an actor is convincing enough to be entertaining.
Pattinson is always Pattinson on screen. No matter what the part. No matter how good the screen writing is. Maybe his skills will get better. But that hasn't happened yet.
- @498 Dead wrong. Asexual deadpan.
- Regarding Pattinson acting, I've seen the 5 Twilight movies, Water for Elephants, I began to watch Bel Ami but I couldn't finish it (he was pathetically overacted) and I didn't feel like watching Cosmopolis, which is said to be his best performance ¿?
If Pattinson is smart enough, can go on working in the Industry till the end of his days, but I bet my money he will neither be a big star nor will he get an Oscar for his acting. He can thank Twilight and Kristen for the fame they got him through the cheesiest Saga of the world and for making up Robsten!
- He'll end up of like Orlando Bloom or Jake Gyllenhaal - actors Hollywood tried to make 'happen' but simply didn't connect with audiences. He'll fade into obscurity - or maybe he'll end up on basic cable.
He's simply not good looking enough, charismatic enough, or a good enough actor to compete. Whatever role or film he's in, he's always the weakest link and you could usually name about 5 other actors who would have done a better job. He's not a prestige actor like Ryan Gosling, or good looking enough for the beef cake roles like Henry Cavill and he'll never be able to put butts in seats like Depp or Pitt.
I'm sure he and Kristen will float on for awhile, accumulating more flops until they land on the C/Dlist where they belong.
- Tardface for days.
- Kristen always keeping it classy smoking cigs. Has anyone at DL ever met her in everyday life? Does she smell?
- R499 we should ask Popsugar to turn the camera the other way and take a few snaps of the Twihards lined up across from those trailers and scrutinizing his every move. That would be a lot more interesting.
I wonder if they've set up a tent city and how they're organizing themselves and whether the factions get along.
I expect the CSI contingent is already at work trying to identify the mystery blonde. LOL.
- Are there really that many Twihards left? I mean I know they make themselves known on the internet, but do they really get mobbed anymore?
It would seem there would be a few crazies but mostly Twilight is a fad whose time has come and gone.
- There are still Twihards out there who know every detail of Rob and Kristen's lives, but who still amazingly believe that they are really Edward and Bella (if that makes sense). These Twitards are older women who will not believe that Robsten is no more, so they are constantly looking for 'signs' of their couplehood.
I'd guess they are few in number, but no doubt some of them are right there on set reporting back to their online pals.
- Part 13 of the "investigation" proving last year's l'affair Mini Cooper is a "farce" is up at justiceforkristen! These people are batshit insane. The person writing the posts claims to be a former DA in Colorado but won't give her name. I've said it before but these people fucking scare me because they aren't just stans or teens. They have devoted considerable time to this one event, taking trips to LA to investigate on their own, etc. I just want to punch them in the face.
- I mean out of all the issues in the world that could benefit from "justice" and attention, Kstew is not one of them. She doesn't need their help. It makes me angrier than it should.
- [quote] I just want to punch them in the face
Tell me about it. And I usually think all of the Twihard fanaticism is funny. But this insane investigation is so incredibly out there that it's beyond annoying.
I've only ever read maybe three paragraphs of it and looked at the photos, but that was enough. The person who's doing it is so pretentious and, well, just plain stupid. Yet she thinks she's the smartest person on the planet.
No doubt she's hoping Stewart will contact her personally to thank her for protecting her honor.
- 7/23 (tomorrow) is 1 year since those infamous and wonderful photos came out in US Weekly.
Those were a deliriously fun gossip days!
- Wasn't it the evening of the 24th when the shit hit the fan with the leaked US Weekly cover?
It was Gossip Gold, with the Twitards in mass denial, screaming Photoshop, and the NonStens pissing themselves.
- [quote]I bet my money he will neither be a big star nor will he get an Oscar for his acting.
Probably true, but that applies to most actors.
- The world is still waiting for him to make a good movie and put out a good performance.
- Here's to hoping one of them gives us another gossip Christmas in July!
- Does that fanatic at Justice for Kristen ever wonder why, if her 'investigation' is right, poor Rupert never told the world that he didn't put out his public apology, and that he was set up, too?
- A Twi fanatic level of intelligence is very limited…. that's why many people call them SHEEP.
- R512, there are so many holes in her "logic" but she always has a response to them. I've submitted comments for the site but they are moderated so never get posted. You'd have to say, "Twilighter57, I've always had this feeling that the tabloids were up to no good and now you've confirmed it! I cannot believe I have spent my time reading that garbage! I can only imagine what Rob and Kristen go through on a daily basis dealing with these low-lifes. I do have one question, though, if you don't mind... if it was a set-up (as I believe now that you have opened my eyes), why did Rupert not say anything after People ran what they claim was his apology? What do you think the reasons for his silence are? Any theories?"
You really have to appeal to her self-perceived high-mindedness. I want to uncover her identity.
I think these justiceforkristen people really get to me is because Kristen and Rob are the last people on Earth who need help obtaining any sort of justice. They have entire teams of people they employ to manage their image. It would be like poor people creating a support group to help Mitt Romney buy a private island. I, myself, am actually in a somewhat (relative to most) higher socioeconomic position in life based solely on the opportunities afforded to me because of where I went to school... when I see people who are obviously less well off than me advocating for issues that will help me but screw themselves, I actually lose respect for those people, and feel really awkward. I bet that is how a lot of celebs (ones who don't live off the adulation) feel about their fans who camp out at premieres and what not.
Ok- I'm going to go submit that question to the justiceforkristen site!
- I was reading more at justiceforKristen and those extremists/fanatics/losers actually thought that Rob and Kristen were making a documentary to "punk" the paparazzi and tabloids and that it was going to be shown at SUNDANCE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, Rob and Kristen = documentary filmmakers.
- [quote]Are there really that many Twihards left?
Are you kidding? There are millions of them. The movies only ended a year ago.
You act like it was 30 years ago.
- In pop culture years it was 30 years ago.
- Some folks here have to stop looking at it through DL's eyes. Just because people here think it's over doesn't mean that's what the Twihards or young women think.
- Future beard or just an overly friendly type?
- Most young women have moved on to The Hunger Games, Divergent, One Direction, Henry Cavill. Only the older ladies are still hanging on. It's a small hardcore group of nutjobs.
Rob pictures kissing some girl on the cheek on PopSugar. The shippers hunker in their caves.
Wake me when Sparkles acts like a heterosexual.
- R514, it looks like you worded that question perfectly. It should appeal to her ego and sense of fame. Here's hoping that incredibly obsessed Twihard (because that's what she is) responds.
- [quote] those extremists/fanatics/losers actually thought that Rob and Kristen were making a documentary to "punk" the paparazzi
Oh, so that's what that stupid title means.
- The movie (Camp X ray) KS is filming looks interesting.
- Camp X-Ray sounds like a made up movie that will end up direct to DVD.
- *Breaking* Pattinson shows chaste and platonic affection towards a female. Film at a 11!
- [quote]Kristen and Rob are the last people on Earth who need help obtaining any sort of justice.
Yep. But the real goal of these justice women is to get Kristen or Rob or both to contact them personally to tell them how grateful they are that someone cares enough to spend countless hours 'investigating' the publicity crime committed against them.
- Funny how Kristen never hugged Robert like that.
- If he keeps his mouth shut and the sunglasses on he's fuckable.
- His limp dick is all yours, R528.
- The sunglasses can't hide the shovel face.
- Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd still hit it. I'be always thought he'd make a good bottom.
- He certainly doesn't look like he could give anybody (male or female) a good pounding.
- You are the only one, R531.
- [quote]There are still Twihards out there who know every detail of Rob and Kristen's lives, but who still amazingly believe that they are really Edward and Bella (if that makes sense).
I think it's more than that tbh. I think these girls and women 'internalise' Edward and Bella and it all becomes how they themselves would like to be (in a relationship) with a man.
Imo, Edward and Bella represent their OWN ideal of a dramatic, sexual loving/lusting relationship, and ergo the protectiveness of it (that then intrudes into the real lives of the actors) is not because of 'Edward and Bella' per se, it's because anything thrown in the way of that ideal then becomes like a personal stab to the heart of the fan herself. You are effectively attacking the fan's view of herself and her perfect relationship, as played out in her mind.
That's why the fan fightbacks are so intense, messy, obsessive and laborious imo. Because it's all about internalised 'self-interest' rather than altrusim towards the characters/people who play them.
- [quote]if people where messing with you about your man, what would you do? Me? I would wait until the camera is in my face, then I will stick my tongue down his throat, grab his ass and pull him close to me. That will shut them up for good. But this kid (Kristen) is so above the petty stuff. She is bigger than that. She has what she has, and she refuse to flaunt it in anyone's face.
There are no words.
- I just don't understand why they still think Rob and Kristen are together. They haven't been pictured together since May. There haven't been any rumors or "sightings" or breathless tweets about date nights at Soho House. No blurry pictures, no fan snaps. NOTHING.
So why in god's name do they think they are still a couple? And going by those comments, they believe *wholeheartedly* everything is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY and Rob is going back to LA to see Kristen and "the kids."
At what point are they finally going to admit to themselves that whatever existed between them is OVER.
- Yeah. It's baffling. But from what I can tell, they've convinced themselves that Rob and Kristen are stronger than ever as a couple because they are hiding from the media. And, of course, since neither of them made an official announcement that they've split, well, then that means they are still together. Nevermind the fact that their reps didn't refute the split stories like they've done multiple times in the past whenever there was 'trouble in paradise' according to the tabloids.
[quote]Edward and Bella represent their OWN ideal of a dramatic, sexual loving/lusting relationship, and ergo the protectiveness of it (that then intrudes into the real lives of the actors) is not because of 'Edward and Bella' per se, it's because anything thrown in the way of that ideal then becomes like a personal stab to the heart of the fan herself
No doubt about it. This is the first time I've ever followed something like this, but I'd bet that this is way beyond the boundaries of a 'normal' fandom. As in waaaay beyond.
It's Just Weird
Rob and Kristen have never acknowledged any relationship but according to robsteners, RK send them signs to confirm they're a couple... but also signs can be interpreted in many ways, if those are indeed signs.
Robsten allow their fans to fullfill their burning dreams as RK keep their fans "guessing" and when there's no evidence of a fact and nobody debunks or confirm it, then you can make up whatever story pleases you and create the perfect, conflictive and captivating love story ever. It could be called "Robsten against the world!"
These robsten fans live their love stories through Robsten and who can give up on a pleasure like this? If a door shuts down, a window opens up, I mean fans can always find theories or conspiracies to justify any bump on the Robsten road and so the story will go on and on and on. Not even when Rob or Kristen have new bf or gf, will their fans give up on them. Fanatics are gonna need a long time to assume the truth or new obsessions to forget Robsten.
Blame Rob and Kristen for not having the honesty (or the balls...) to call a spade a spade.
- [quote]Robsten allow their fans to fullfill their burning dreams as RK keep their fans "guessing"
Right. It's a strategy that's worked for them for years. It keeps the fans excited. But as R536 said, lately there have been no fuzzy photos, no so-called sightings of them having 'cute PDA' in the back of the room. Nothing like that. Then again the fans fill that void with their clothing signals theory. Like that makes sense. Do not act like a couple and enjoy your time out and about having fun in public because, Ooooh! Someone might take our picture!, but do send secret messages to the fans so that they will know you are still going strong.
[quote]It could be called "Robsten against the world!"
That's exactly what it is. And the more fanatical fans (mostly older women who admit their age online) feel it's their obligation to protect them.
- Because Robsten are the most special of celebrity couples. So special they can't even be seen in public together. Because their love is just that delicate.
- I wonder if another such phantom romance will ever be possible? With the proliferation of obsessive internet fandoms and obsessive internet bitchiness it's become harder for PR people to sell fake celebrity romances, but the Twitards bought this one with no effort on the part of the celebrities involved.
Will there ever be a fandom like the Twitards again, one with an average IQ of about 65?
- Unlikely, Robsten took off because it was part of a film series (a series allows for the community to go on for years) and because those films were primarily romances. I can't think of another romance series that is/will be films.
- I don't understand the fanatics' "sharing is caring" theory when it comes to the clothes RK wear. Do they not see that Rob is about a foot taller and at least 60 lbs heavier than Kristen? If she wore his shirts it would be like wearing a garbage bag- she'd be drowning in them. The clothes are likely stuff they got in swag bags at events they attended together.
Kristen has also said that she wears the same clothes day after day so that paps don't get good pictures. At some point you just have to live your life and stop caring that the paps are getting a payday off of you. I don't think she's there yet. So far their clothing strategy has not deterred the paps, and besides, it is obvious her PR sets up shots of her out and about. There are far less shots of Rob because he doesn't have his own PR team separate from whatever movie he is doing.
I also think Rob is kind of an asshole because there are lots of reports from fans of him refusing to take a pic with them. I don't think he's at all obligated to take pics but there are never any reports of Kristen declining to take pics with fans. She seems like a nicer person than Rob. Rob reminds me of a functional alcoholic. I have one and he is successful enough in business and can be charming but he clearly drinks too much. I think he drinks instead of sex. He has sex occasionally but most of the time he's too drunk. That is wha I see in Rob and why he gives off an asexual vibe.
It does applet they are still in contact though, as K has the dogs while Rob is in Toronto.
- "I can't think of another romance series that is/will be films."
Come to think of it, there's "50 Shades of Bad Prose". I wonder if the same idiots will behave the same way, and if the films' PR people are going to try for another fake romance.
- You're obviously right, r544. I guess I had managed to block out Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm sure they'll set up the stars from that too (one more reason Matt Bomer will never even be considered), and it'll be interesting to see if they use the Robsten model or more traditional showmance techniques.
- As dumb as the Twihards are, I am simply stunned at the people here who write long dissertations about them.
- I know right, r546?
- Considering there have been 200+ posts on the topic of refrigerating bread, is this really so strange?
- Yes, yes it r548. At least bread has its benefits.
- I, too, am stunned.
- The overwrought and ridiculous nature of Twilight meant that it was very easy to bleed the fictional plot into real life. Even before the first movie opened in 2008 fans of Edward/Bella were yearning/demanding that Robert and Kristen hook up. This happens on a lot of movies, it's a great marketing scheme, but since Twilight HAS no plot other than Edward/Bella making googly eyes at each other for 2 hours, there was nothing else for the fans to focus on.
Now the whole thing is running on fumes. I could make up a theory that Kristen Stewart is secretly dating George Clooney, providing just as much "proof" as the shippers have that Robert and Kristen are still together.
- This is what you can read on twitter from TwiRetards to justify Robsten lack of pics.
"THESE PAPS ARE HIDING THE ROBSTEN LOVE PICS BC THEY HATE US"
Does it make sense to hide pics worth thousands dollars??
- To answer how many Twihards are left-- there are still enough of them on Twitter to make certain Rob/Kristen hash tags trend worldwide.
True, but the difference with Robsten, is that it was mostly a fan creation, that's why they are so invested, it's their baby.
I don't know where you get your info, but there's no way Kristen is the nice one, she mostly ignore her fans unless she can gain something from it. ( See Cannes where the people boo her because she didn't sign a thing.
- [quote]The overwrought and ridiculous nature of Twilight meant that it was very easy to bleed the fictional plot into real life.
I'm pretty sure that's it, R551. That and the fact that the original fandom had tons of teens in it who have since moved on, so now what's left behind are those middle-aged women who were (are) especially drawn to the fantasy as a way to escape their own lives. Sounds like a cliche, I know, but that's how things work. And they simply will not go away.
It's these women who are now spinning new fantasies every day. And because they are so relentless, they are certain CERTAIN that they are right. For instance, Robert went straight to Kristen's bed last night (or whenever) after being harrassed by the paps at LAX. These women know this. They can't prove it, but they know it just the same. And they find places to post where no one contradicts them, so the stories stick.
These older Twihards are a special breed if you ask me. Obnoxious. Scary.
Robert and Kristen must be aware of them. God. What a compliment!
- [quote]"THESE PAPS ARE HIDING THE ROBSTEN LOVE PICS BC THEY HATE US"
Yeah. That's one of the more outrageous fantasies. Like the only people on earth are Twihards, and the paps spend literally all of their time trying to make them unhappy.
There's even a woman out there who has petitions that she wants fans to sign so that the paparazzi will be forced to 'respect' a celebrity's rights and not get in the way to take photos. She's a Twihard, of course. And no doubt she has lots of those pap photos in her albums.
- ''the original fandom had tons of teens in it who have since moved on, so now what's left behind are those middle-aged women ''
R555 and others have pointed this out, but I'm not sure about that.
Gossip Cop is one of my guilty pleasures (only for the post-Twilight meltdown) and many stans there sound like teens.
Now these fraus can't all be that illiterate and dim-witted.
- [quote]Now these fraus can't all be that illiterate and dim-witted
Yes, they can.
Most of the teens are done with Twilight. And current teens now were too young to care about it 5 years ago so it's not relevant to them. The teens who were into it when it became popular in 2007 are now in their 20s. And we all know a large majority of Twihards were/are 40 and over.
I think they surveyed the people who went to see the Twilight movies and the majority were 25+.
From what I've observed anecdotally, the overinvested fans from all sides of the aisle (Rpatz fans, Robsten fans, Kristen fans) almost all describe themselves as mothers, grandmothers and their ages are usually in their 40s/50s or beyond. I've even found this on silly websites like Just Jared, who you would think cater to a young crowd.
For some reason these women are proud to proclaim they are older and into Twilight. They seem to think that Twilight attracting an older crowd makes the movies more credible. See, they say...it's not just a teen thing! They're 54 and into Twilight, so it's not some silly tween saga. They don't seem to realize it just makes them look even more pathetic and the movies even more stupid.
- [quote]Yes, yes it [R548]. At least bread has its benefits.
That's a myth.
In general bread is the source of more weight problems than all the world's nachos and fries piled up on top of each other.
Funny thing that they're fiercely hating papz and asking people to sign a petition to force them to respect celebrities but if tomorrow Robsten papz pics surfaced the net, every crazy robstener would be jumping up and down to celebrate the new pics.
GossipCop has been their Bible throughout these years but GC confirms that Rob&Kristen are broken up and now GC is part of the world conspiracy against Robsten.
Laughing my ass off at such insanity.
- [quote]the overwintered fans from all sides of the aisle (Rpatz fans, Robsten fans, Kristen fans) almost all describe themselves as mothers, grandmothers and their ages are usually in their 40s/50s or beyond.
True. And how would I know? Because for whatever reason, I'm fascinated by how delusional these women are, so I check the gossip at the Intoxication Lady's site and places like that where the truly obsessed live. I have to admit that I get a kick out of it, too.
Anyway, here's one example. This woman has said multiple times that she has several children and grandchildren and that she's at least in her mid-fifties.
[quote]And if I were Rob they would know that beautiful brilliant babe was all mine and no one will pull us apart. Then I would still give them the "Fuck Ya" sign with a shit eating grin. Rob looks annoyed at LAX but still walks that walk with head up and sexy ass class.
Yeah. So there you have it.
- People see what they want to see. People on datalounge believed in the affair/pr stunt because they can't stand Kristen. This after three years of saying that Kristen Stewart is a gay gay, bull dyke, baby dyke. I am sure none of you would ever believe that Robert Pattinson would ever touch a woman, even to advance his career. But you believe gay gay Kristen would not only hook up, but have an affair with a married male director. I use to post on eonline and gossip cop but then my post would start to disappear I guess they couldn't handle the truth. These sites are only interested in perpetuating the robsten myth and affair/pr stunt for hits.
- On these threads the opinions about Pattinson and Stewart's sexuality were all over the place.
Some thought she was gay, some thought she was bi (I'm in that camp), some thought she was straight. Same goes for Pattinson. But for him, you can add asexual to the list.
If you think she's bi, then the affair with Sanders fits right in. I mean to believe that her relationship with Sanders was a PR stunt is ridiculous--as has been said here a gazillion times, if you want to create a stunt like that to 'prove' she's straight, take some hot young extra and film them making out together. Don't use a married man with kids, and blah blah.
- "Keep Calm and Love Robsten" was trending worldwide today on Twitter. I also think #oneyear was trending at some point.
- Stewart strikes me as someone who's bi now but will end up with a woman.
Does it take much to make something trend on Twitter?
I haven't heard anybody mention Twilight IRL since the movies came out in November.
- No doubt about it.
- The idea wasn't to prove Kristen was straight but for publicity for the four movies that were coming out, Snow White and Huntsman on dvd, Cosmpolis promo, On the Road promo, and Breaking Dawn part 2. What a coincidence that all those movies were coming out when the scandal hit.
Kristen supposedly banging some unknown is not going to garner the same attention as OMG the married director.
I remember when folks were telling the twihards that this relationship was fake, people would say oh that's ridiculous why would actors dedicate four years of their life to a pr relationship. Well now we see how far these people will go for money.
And please don't tell me the director wouldn't do it because of his kids. All the Twilight directors pushed this fake twilight romance. Especially the director Catherine Hardwick who said she realize that Kristen and Robert had immediate connection and she was afraid because Kristen was underage. So she made Robert put his hand on stack of bible and promise he wouldn't touch her. So funny, these people are so phony.
- I think she is gay/bi but an opportunist and will end up with a man (someone powerful in Hollywood).
- Cosmopolis and On the Road were huge flops and Snow White and the Huntsman should have done much better considering the star wattage and budget.
Which just goes to show you can have all the name recognition and publicity in the world, but people are simply uninterested in Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as actors.
- The director's wife was really famewhoring it up during the scandal too. She was positively wallowing in the attention.
- R567, you make no sense. Al those movies had different studios/production companies/distributors. Are you saying they set up the affair? Kristen and Rupert each had nothing to gain from participating in it.
- [quote]people are simply uninterested in Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as actors.
Exactly. And that also tells you that there aren't that many Twihards out there who are willing to let go of Bella and Edward and go to see the real actors in different roles. No matter how much they scream and shout that they Love Kristen! and Adore Robert! they still won't go to sit through a drag like Cosmopolis.
- [quote]So she made Robert put his hand on stack of bible and promise he wouldn't touch her.
Where are you getting your information?
- [quote]I am sure none of you would ever believe that Robert Pattinson would ever touch a woman, even to advance his career.
Are you saying Robert had sex with Kristen for career reasons?
- I think they Robert was up for it because he wanted a friend.
- I think she tried to get a straight bad girl reputation and also a "I'll do anything for a part" by getting caught with the director. It sure wasn't because she likes unattractive guys.
- I think she's bi and likes sex.
- I'm pretty convinced Kristen Stewart is bisexual. She may (or may not) prefer women, especially as she gets older.
Pattinson is more of a toss up. Certain things he says and does scream closet case to me. The minimal dating history and the way he talks about it. The Jodie Foster levels of guardedness. The little maybe-hints he drops. But I wouldn't be shocked if he's straight. Or bi.
- Catherine Hardwick interview about Robert and Kristen is online look it up.
- I would guess Pattinson is asexual before I would guess straight. Maybe even asexual before gay.
- R573 I'm not R567, but Catherine has told that story many times...just youtube some of her Twilight interviews. Summit was trying to sell the showmance way back then except Rob wasn't having it at the time.
- As Hardwicke has been mentioned, here is a stan homage to Rob's best doofus moments on the Twilight Commentary, with supporting performances by his stoned co-star and director.
Viewers' comments are equally entertaining.
- I can see why the women like him. He is completely sexually non-threatening like a goofy younger brother.
- I created a new thread for when this one fills up.
- Very nice. Thanks R584.
- Welp, see ya there.
- Let's not forget that Pattinson said he hates vaginas.
Maybe he meant it and assumed people would pick up on the clue.
- "Examining the Case for a Kristen & Rob Breakup"
Unreal. It's the Justice Woman. She's at it again. And there are lots of really long comments from women who believe her.
Read at your own peril.
- As much as I can't stand Kristen's so-called acting, I think she might be suited to her part in Camp X-Ray. She just might be able to pull it off. I mean she won't be able to run her hands through her hair fifty gazillion times in a minute because she'll be wearing the military hat. So if she can just leave out the loud breathing and rapid blinking, she has a chance.
- So have the Twihards accepted the fact that Robert & Kristen have now 'broken up'?
- But she can't wear her army hat indoors, like in the prison. Maybe she should play a fireman next.
- [quote]So have the Twihards accepted the fact that Robert & Kristen have now 'broken up'?
No. In fact, the Twihards believe they are 'stronger than ever' hiding their love from the world and the evil press.
For Robert and Kristen to keep silent about their status is a really smart PR move, though. Because it keeps the fans hanging on, allowing them to spin whatever romantic stories they want about Their Couple. It's like the never-ending Twilight saga applied to real life.
- Holy shit, I just attempted to watch Cosmopolis. I am normally into David Cronenberg. Is there any way we can petition to stop Robert Pattinson from acting in movies?
- I only lasted about 10 minutes through Cosmopolis.
It was absolute crap.
- I didn't last through the Cosmopolis trailer.
- Thanks, R584!
I haven't watched Cosmopolis yet...maybe I'll make some drinks and attempt it tonight.
- Kristen Stewart MELTDOWN!!!