All Threads by Date
Christopher Nolan may be directing the next Bond film!
Oh yay! Nolan's y favorite director. What are your thoughts on this?
- I always knew he had bad taste.
- Terrible choice. He makes incoherent films that usually include stuff that's weird and cool, and you can't put weird into a James Bond film.
So it'll just be incoherent.
- Anne Hathaway as a Bond girl, get excited everyone!
- So sick of Nolan.
- I think it will be great & I think with the right material he does really well. Bond is a perfect match for him really.
- He's a master of making ponderous, over the top, bombastic garbage with an ever so slight right wing political bent.
- You know enough about film to have a favorite director, but it's this guy who's 3 seconds and an infomercial away from being Michael Bay?
- Should have been offered the Star Wars franchise instead of Abrams.
- Heath Ledger troll preparing a statement.
Had he lived, would Heath be a better choice to play Bond?
- OMG I hope not!
Bond requires a lightness Nolan goes out of his way to bludgeon in every one of his ponderous, PRETENTIOUD films.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...