- I still fantasize about him in his former role as a batboy for the Atlanta Braves.
- IT'S DEAD!
- Lanter is hot, but his friend Jason Kennedy is off the scale fuckable. What a lovely little clique. Until you find out they're fundies. Ugh, biggest boner killer eva.
Colton can go way ahead of Lanter in the sense that he was glass closet and never tried to wipe his internet fag activity footprint and nor is he a fundie(?). That's about as bad as it gets for closets.
- The news: His show got picked up! (Star-Crossed) :-)
- R3, you're wrong about one thing.. Colton did try to wipe his gay past off the internet, do you remember what the lawyer did? Exactly! Colton has also done some despicable things. But yeah, you're right. At least he didn't get a beard, and he most often (I know the infamous "I like country girls" interview, but still,) doesn't talk about girls, or boys for that matter. He's usually pretty quiet about his private life. He's in the glass closet, while Matt Lanter is a closet case fundie, caving in from the pressure from his fundie family.
- Ah did not know that r5, was just an assumption, that is disappointing. There are different reasons for being closeted and different levels of vileness.
Glass closets who don't say anything or beard, fine. Maybe some just don't want to talk about their personal life to strangers like some gays irl. They're not doing anyone else any favours but at least they aren't lying.
The ones who don't say anything to counter and are complicit in their PR's denial are the worst though. Luke Evans must be the all time worst, Cavill clearly uncomfortable with it to his credit. Lanter being on dudetube then fundie is about as bad/laughable as it gets. If Haynes wasn't on Xtube or whatever then he wins for not being stupid (much to the chagrin of his fans!).
- This thread won't fill up as fast as one of mine.
- Matt is too hot to be gay. Way too hot to be gay.
- Because there are no hot gay guys.
- R8, I'd actually say gay guys are usually more attractive than straight guys. Then again, what do I know.. I'm a lesbian.
- R3 Have you seen the group Lanter hangs with? Jason Kennedy, Ryan Basford, Justin Gaston, etc. ALL Christian fundies.
Which is interesting, considering that when Matt first arrived in LA from Georgia, industry folks said his close circle friends was mostly gay/bi guys. I've seen the pics, but that person got rid of them from their old flickr account. So, those industry folks weren't lying.
Interesting that now his circle is all the major Christian Hollywood types...
- Oh wow R11, the beautiful to die for Justin Gaston is part of this clique? That is just too much! They should have a name like The Brat Pack. The Fudge Pack.
- R12 Yes, Justin Gaston is now married though. To a Christian girl, of course. She was the one who played 'Sydney' on the last few episodes of 90210, and rolled in the hay with Liam (Matt's character).
- I find it interesting that the "fiance" has to go EVERYWHERE with him. I mean, doesn't she have a life of her own? Her own job? She's not famous. She's not in the industry, and yet she follows him to EVERY industry thing he goes to (even the ones that no one else brings their spouse/bf/gf) to...like these network upfronts they're going to NYC for. Usually that's just for the actors to shmoose and promote. It's like she has no job of her own if she follows him everywhere and hangs on his arm like the trophy wife.
Plus, if you ever look at her twitter or instagram, it's as if her whole life revolves around him. Everything is about - "the love of my life", " the best thing that ever happened to me", "hottest guy in hollywood", "Man in Christ" , etc.
Like this recent tweet -
" NYC bound with the hottest guy I've ever laid eyes on @mattlanter instagram(.)com(/)p(/)ZVwOzapcwg(/) "
Look, I know people are proud about their significant others... but it's like all she does is blatantly show off her relationship like it's one big show.
For some non-famous fundie girl from Ohio, with an obvious closet case, that just raises an eyebrow... like 'what are you trying to prove'?
- Poor thing. I think she does it cause she's afraid if she leaves him alone for too long, he'll cheat with a guy. He's probably fucking one of the other fundies.
- Matt at the 2013 CW Upfronts in NYC -
He took the 'fiance' with him, there on the red carpet in pics.
The Upfronts is a network event that usually JUST the talent attends, and they don't bring personal 'significant others'. They also don't usually bring them on the red carpet to be photographed either. I've rarely if ever seen it. Not at this event.
In all those press pics for the CW upfronts, he's the only one that brought his 'significant other'.
- I just had the hilarious image of his fiance turning her back for a second and he's suddenly sucking someone's cock.
- Sorry, forgot the link -
- Oh Justin... that's really sad r13.
I don't know if these people are denying themselves but the sad thing is they're complicit with the bigots who say being gay is wrong according to the teachings of the bible. I'd love someone to ask one of them the question on that.
I wonder if Zach Levi is with them. There seem to be two groups: the fundie gays and the more sexual less in denial ones which includes Colton, Chace Crawford, JC Chasex (typo but it stays) and Matthew Morrison. Ones higher up on the tree like say Timberlake can afford extreme privacy.
Justin has his cross on here, so been a long time thing.
- Matt Lanter with his "fiance" at CW upfronts.
Seriously, NO other actor brought their bf/gf/spouse. It's just about the network promoting their new shows to the press.
But this guy brings his "fiance" and poses with her like she's a celeb in her own right?
JustJared even put the fiance's name in the page title like she's some sort of celeb.
I get that most celebs take their partner to some events, but she goes everywhere with him and is photographed everywhere with him...when she's not even in the industry.
And I've seen the little youtube red carpet press videos of the publicist screaming HER name to the press.
Really? Me thinks someone is trying to prove something a little too much......
- Does he and the "girlfriend" go to the tanning salon or something?
I've never seen him so bronze-ish. He's not that dark.
- That 90210 finale was so shitty. The CW really should have announced the cancellation back in Dec or Jan. so they had enough time to give them a proper ending.
- We need some new dish. Maybe I should tell the Vegas story I was told.
- Do share!
- #regram #tht someone put a shirt on this kid. And why am I posing like this? Guess it's my #studpose
- Matt and his "fiance's" engagement photo in Paris -
- We had that same wallpaper when I was a kid.
- Matt's Bachelor party is this weekend. He and his usual crew went to a zipline thing in the mountains.
I'm surprised. For "straight" boys, no strip clubs?
- Damn that's a good looking potential orgy
- The boys golfing on Matts bachelor party weekend - I guess this is what good "Christian" boys do at the bachelor parties?
- He and his entire Hollywood Christian Crew went to some "Hillsong" concert in HW last night.
He really loves that fundie Christian stuff, doesn't he?
- wait...there are DudeTube photos?
- His fans are literally kissing his ass over the fact that he's christian, with so many posts like this -
@MattLanter so awesome to see another Christian and Hollywood lifting up Jesus name! You inspire me! Praise Him tonight! :) #actors4Jesus
And everyone else is like "oh, you're a christian? How cool! How amazing!" ... when it says "Christian. Actor. Jedi" right there on his twitter bio. Sorry, but some of these girls are eff'n stupid.
- What does his wife look like with his dick in her mouth?
- R35 They're devout christians. And they're not married quite yet. So maybe they haven't got to that point yet..considering don't they wait until marriage? ;)
- LOL R34 I love how one person posted "Do you like Muslim girls?"
- Yes R33 there are
- r21, it's called makeup and he wears a lot of it in public.
- A picture from the 'fiance's' instagram (when she accompanied him to NYC for the CW upfronts (of which NO other stars usually take personal 'significant others' to that kind of industry event) -
"NYC bound with the hottest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on @mattlanter"
- Matt wants an acting career in Hollywood even if its just on TV and not movies the trade off is getting married and doing the Christian schtick for as long as it is required.
He could of stayed in the closet and not beard and just do indie movies that's what one of my friends does.
i bet Matt is a top because only tops like myself would be able to tolerate a clingy female and thats the closest he will get to a tight bottom.
- R41 Part of me still thinks it's a deeply personal thing for him...not so much just the industry politics.
Coming from that devout (possibly fundie) Christian background of his, and that mid-western/southern upbringing, along with what his family may be like (I remember on Bravo's Manhunt when the guys had to do a bit of drag, he was SUPER insecure and said his parents would kill him)...I think he's deeply closeted or in-denial because internally he probably can't deal with it.
So your friend does indie films? Does he know any goods about these young Hollywood types like Mr. Lanter?
- I'm guessing the wedding is this weekend?
Seems they're having "wedding festivities" now -
- Ah, poor girl. He is going to cheat with a dude. What closeted Hollywood actor DIDN'T cheat with another dude while married? Perkins did it. Travolta did it. Rock Hudson did it. Cruise did it. These girls are so fucking stupid.
- The wedding was Friday.
There's articles in the press about it now.
- Matt Lanter Marries Angela Stacy
- Fucking great. Married makes him even more sexy. A hot fucker plowing pussy. God damn.
- Yet another CW closet case who is now married.
God damn indeed. And sad.
- Maybe he's bisexual?
They do exist, you know.
- Congrats to the happy couple! I'm sure she was a beautiful bride.
- Haters gonna hate. Matt Lanter loves fucking pussy.
- The year long engagement! 90210 actor Matt Lanter marries his long-term girlfriend Angela Stacy in Malibu
- Yes, stupid frau at R51.. because there's no such thing as bi, bearding, being in denial, or being forced to marry a girl because of your fundie family.. oh wait.
Seriously. People like you fucking piss me off. You have no idea what you're talking about. Some men are ashamed of being gay even when they have no reason to be. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.. yet it's because of society and assholes like yourself that people don't have the guts to come out. Don't you fucking dare come here on a gay website and preach your small mindedness to us. We get enough of that every day.
Truth is that Matt is very likely gay or bi. We have all the reasons to think so, there's been a lot of rumors surrounding him for years, including the Dudetube pics and his model show all those years ago. And you know what they say.. where there's smoke there's fire. He is a self hating fundie closet case, hence he married a girl. Your gloating doesn't suit you at all. Yes, you won this time.. but he will just end up fucking guys on the side during his marriage, like most closet cases do. Marrying a girl doesn't change his sexuality, despite the fact that you want it to. He's still gay. You have no idea how many of the celebrities that you're crushing on right now that are gay. My guess is more than you'd like to think.
- r53 [quote]He is a self hating fundie closet case
You don't know that. You WANT him to be that. Matt Lanter loves sticking his dick inside warm, wet, tight pussy.
You're just a jealous queen who's praying to Cher, Barbra and Judy. Not everyone is gay. Matt Lantern is so hot'n sexy. Yummy.
- R54 Bitch, you can't even spell his name right.
- r55 = Jealous old queen.
- R56 Don't worry...troll-dar reveals you for the homophobic twat you are.
Trust me, those of us who have followed his career since the literal beginning know about this boy.
- This is a very telling comment (and NOT the first time I've heard it) -
"The times when we’ve seen her with him at places like Star Wars weekends at Disney, she’s come across as bitchy, clingy & VERY possessive…."
- r57 = Jealous queen.
- Matt Lanter does not have a gayface. NOT GAY! LOL. Suck it, bitches!!!
- Where's the gayface? ROFL. He doesn't have one!
- Chace Crawford has a gayface. Matt Lanter doesn't.
- And we are overrun by trolls once again.
How much is this asshole getting paid?
- Woke up this morning with an ocean view and a new bride. #blessed @angelastacy instagram.com/p/alhJxnxlfj/
Love my husband!! ❤ @MattLanter: Woke up this morning with an ocean view and a new bride. #blessed @angelastacy Instagram.com/p/alhJxnxlfj/
- r63 = Jealous hater who's so fucking jealous of the gorgeous Matt Lanter.
Matt is at most bi. Not gay. LOL. He doesn't have a gayface. Matt Lanter loves fucking cunt.
- R65 Do you understand how utterly fucking stupid you sound? Nobody here buys your homophobic bullshit. Troll-dar reveals you for what you are.
How can we be "jealous" of a blatant closet case?
And "gayface" is the telling sign of someone being gay? You. Are. An. Idiot.
- r66 [quote]a blatant closet case
You have no proof. You WANT him to be gay. Because you are a jealous old queen.
NEWFLASH!!! NOT EVERYONE IS GAY!!!
Matt is at most bisexual. He doesn't have a gayface. No gayface, not gay.
So you jealous bitches can all just SUCK IT!!!
- R67 Is this his wife? C'mon....reveal yourself honey. We queers won't bite.
Seriously...you don't even warrant a response anymore.
Ladies and gentlemen..I give you the dumbest, self-loathing, homophobic dumbfuck to ever grace Datalounge.
- r68 = Bitter old queen.
Bitch, stop being jealous of Matt Lanter. He doesn't have a gayface. He's not gay. Bi at most.
Matt adores fucking pussy. Afterwards he loves eating his cum out of the freshly fucked cunt, cleaning it, preparing it for another oh so hot fucking.
- That sounds disgusting, R69. Bless his little gay heart.
- r70 = Jealous Judy worshipper.
Matt Lanter doesn't have a gayface.
- R71 ah, so now you're posting from a different IP are you? You're still a fucking troll that is derailing the thread. Publicist...sick fan...
Can't even have a fucking conversation in here without some delusional ass ruining everything.
Can we report someone like this to the mods, or something?
- r72 Sulking much??
Matt Lanter doesn't become gay just because you WANT him to be gay. He doesn't have a gayface. NOT GAY!
- R73, do you have any other arguments than just gay face? Just wondering..
- Gayface is enough.
- Interesting that this troll shows up right now, the morning after his wedding.
His PR team is really working overtime. And we can see right through it.
- r76 = Paranoid delusional.
- "That girl isn't famous. She went to my high school, they met on an air plane that she was working on. The guy is a D list actor, I'll admit that I've watched the new 90210 before, not very good though."
- Matt Lanter is such a pretty non-gay man. Swoon.
- Matty is most assuredly homoflexible. That Christian cabel they have constructed full of fundies works because they all pass around and gang bang a Mr. Robert Buckley who is too Queer for even the most gifted PR/studio exec to spin anywhere. The deal is as long as they keep it quiet and tight they get to sing Hosana all they want and the studio picks up the tab for their Brokeback Mountain adventures. Jason Kennedy is kinda heartbroken because he liked Roberts hole the best and was a real champ about rimming it and letting everyone else fuck it before him.
- r80 Jason Kennedy has a gayface. Matt Lanter doesn't.
- R80 LOL! You know, there's a point to that. haha...They're all such pretty boys, totally evangelical (possibly fundie) types, all with their gfs/wives. Who the hell knows, like many little secrets in Hollywood, they probably do have a little "boys club" going on, at least Jason and Matt prob do.
- While his wife watches I am stretching out Matty's hole with 3 fingers. The gangs headed over in a little bit to help Matt and his new bride consummate their special marriage. We have a beautiful ocean view.
- So sad that he's caught up in this drama by a bunch of religious nuts.
- "That girl isn't famous. She went to my high school, they met on an air plane that she was working on. The guy is a D list actor, I'll admit that I've watched the new 90210 before, not very good though."
"I never heard that before, I'll check it out, Also, yeah she is very strict Christian. Our school was a very small Christian school."
- Some photos from the wedding (he had clone stormtroopers at the wedding) -
- If all you are relying upon is the DudeTube pics, that's pretty thin. Anyone could have put the DudeTube logo on there.
- R87 go back and read our previous Matt Lanter thread. There has been YEARS of information about him, going back to those who worked on the first reality show he started on.
The Dudetube images came several years later, after quite a few folks on various message boards who supposedly worked in the industry alluded to him not being straight. This was in the very early days before anyone really knew who he was, so there was no real incentive back then to make anything up. Once the Dudetube images surfaced (shortly right after that very site opened their own free private video chatroom for the sites users), his team went on a crackdown, mainly targeting gay sites, banning him completely from being posted and/or talked about on such sites. Then he got 90210, started to be more open about his religion, etc. and his new primarily younger female fanbase knew nothing about this past (and they still don't...or they simply don't want to believe it).
This is NOT a case of any dislike for him (quite the opposite) or basing it on the Dudetube images alone. If anything, those pics simply corroborated early rumors.
Those of us who have followed his career since Bravo's Manhunt have done our research. There is a lot more that could be stated here, but again, that was all discussed in the last thread.
- [quote] quite a few folks on various message boards who supposedly worked in the industry alluded to him not being straight
You'll forgive me if I find that less than compelling. Internet rumors take on a life of their own. And I don't think saying he is gay is a sign of dislike.
If the photos were a real screencap where did the logos come from? DId the dudetube chat rooms put logos all over the screen?
I first spotted him on Manhunt too.
- R89 Some of us have asked industry contacts of our own (tv, PR, etc.) that also backed up those same claims made on the net.
Don't get me wrong, myself, and I'm sure some others, take everything with a grain of salt. That's why I said it's the accumulation of quite a bit of early talk, industry contacts, people close to what used to be his old circle of friends (the gay/bi crew he more so rolled with before he switched to the devout Christian group now), etc. So, it's the adding up of various things ... There's been quite a bit of 'smoke' with him since the beginning, and it's pretty much all led in the same direction......
As for the Dudetube screencaps, they appeared right after the site opened their own free video chatroom. There was a comment or two when they popped up of some guy recognizing him from some other private cam site, so it may possibly have not been his first time doing so. Industry people say that the session had to have been more explicit for his legal/management team to want to crack down so hard, specifically targeting the gay sites (naturally) where it was discussed. They said it's pretty standard to crack down to protect the client's image anyway, but to do so as aggressively as his team did, and in the way they did, says it's suggesting that they possibly are trying to cover up what may have been something far more explicit.
There are a few private webcam sessions from other actors/models that have leaked over the years (those were the type usually 'for pay', and nothing in those suggested that it was with other men, or for a gay audience)...and none of those had their team come down so hard, nor target gay sites, as Matt's team did.
- Whoa! Look at all the makeup on Matt Lanter at r79 and r60. That is indeed a pretty face.
- Some of you have some major anti-Christian bigotry.
- R92 You do realize that you're on a GAY gossip site, right?
You do realize that Matt is an evangelical Christian, the type that sadly have a pretty standard reputation for being anti-gay, and seeing it as a "sin"? (not necessarily saying that reflects his own specific views though. But it does raise an eyebrow that he has associated with such).
His new "wife" however follows a few anti-gay/conservative people on her twitter.
You do realize that a certain portion of these particular types of Christians who struggle with their sexuality (as do many others) do so quite immensely and closet themselves to whatever degree because of their particular type of faith..sometimes taking years, if a lifetime, to ever reconcile the two?
You do realize that some of us here point it out because we know that Matt comes from a quite conservative family?
You do realize that quite a bit of the Christian nitpicking here is all in good fun and meant to be ironic?
(And you do realize that for many of us here who are LGBTQ, Christianity hasn't exactly been kind to us?)
- Christianity has been used as tool for all kinds of hate, not the real intention, if people really look at the bible LOVE for all mankind (FAITH, etc) is what really is being preached.
Throughout centuries, the bibles real meaning has been twisted. Take Jewish Anti/WW2 Nazism as a major example.
It can also be used as a good hiding place for secrets, another prime example of the Christian faith being used and abused and warns of hiding these secrets.
Anyway, The new testament is to undo the old testament laws through grace, and forgiveness. We must all Love each other and accept each other for who we are race, gender, etc., ;)))
- Judging by the look on her face in this wedding pic, I think Matt just told her he bought her a strap-on to try on him for their wedding night.
- Pictures inside Matt's wedding -
- Seems like he's spending his honeymoon at some evangelical Christian conference in Miami.
Vous, something or other.
On his honeymoon.....
- So does anyone know anything about this thing called "VousConference"?
Is it some evangelical thing?
Interesting way to spend one's "honeymoon", is it not?
- So, the paparazzi were following Mr. Matt Lanter and his new "wife" in Miami on their honeymoon -
Is it just me, or are these the most STAGED pictures you've ever seen?
Some obscure, D-list, CW actor being followed around Miami, FL... (just like he was while on that trip in Paris, France last year, where they have a BAN on paps, but they still followed him around...?)
Somebody's PR has got to be paying for this......
- Matt Lanter's BUTT -
- Matt Lanter on his honeymoon kissing the "wife" on the beach -
(They really love to show off their relationship, don't they? Very showy, especially if you look at her instagram.)
- Matt at Comic-con today -
- Since I'm the only one posting in this thread, I'll keep going (LOL!).
Matt at Comic-Con ( Talking about new show, and mentioning the 'wife'. Funny how wherever he goes, she is there. She is not in show business. She is not an actress. But she literally follows him EVERYWHERE, even to places no other celeb is taking their sig. other to. And is photographed as if she herself is a celebrity. I mean, c'mon. Really? )
- His "wife" has a tumblr, blogspot, and public instagram.
Anyone want to see?
- Go on, R104, seduce me with your wares.
- Matt Lanter's personal engagement and wedding photos -
- Devout Christian Matt Lanter sends a message to the heathens of DL who insist he's a homosexual:
- Looks like Matt is moving to New Orleans to shoot that new show of his for the CW.
Are there a lot of Down-low men in Nawlins'?
- Matt's "Wedding Day swag" -
- We need some new dish on Matty.
- Matt Lanter 'liking' another man's body on twitter.........?
- Oh lover boy!
So hot. Matt Lanter is gorgeous. So fucking yummy.
- So Mr. Matt Lanter's latest tweet is about his "wifey" -
"proud of my wifey! “@POPSUGARBeauty: The beautiful @AngelaLanter is our #POPSUGARSelect Beauty blogger of the week!"
Ummm, how is this nobody even getting this kind of press? She is not in the industry in any professional capacity, nor is she even famous. All she is is some christian fundie girl that married a closeted CW actor.
- Oh, and if you take a look at her blog, it says she quit her job and is now a "housewife".
I guess that makes it easier to keep tabs on ol' Matty, and make sure he doesn't revert back to his old (man-loving) ways?
- "Happy birthday to this special gal. My love, my best friend and my partner in crime."
- "My wifey is celebrating the opening of her NEW Hello Gorgeous blog
Beauty, fashion and all things girly. Check it out ladies!! "
- What the hell has he been up to? Mad that Colton has stolen his thunder?
- Not ageing well, based on his most recent Instagram postings.
- Im not saying the Matt likes to suck dick but I will say he's really really good at it.
- R119 How do you think he's not aging well? just curious...as I've noticed that for a while, he was slightly gaining weight...and on that short-lived show "Star Crossed" he was kind of soft. But he was also softer/pudgier in the last season of 90210 too. But that was around the time he was engaged/getting married. Kind of like his softer look around that Manhunt show where he was the one kicked off for being 'too fat'. He slimmed down a lot during the 2nd and 3rd/4th season of 90210.
- I think he's one of the few male celebrities who look better with a bit more fat, as opposed to muscle, on them.
- He's a naturally thick dude. He probably diets and exercises all the time to keep his body leaner. I prefer him fluffy too though
- Matt and his christian boys...
(I notice that basically all the 'Young Hollywood' Christian boys and girls basically seem to all go to the same few churches - that "Hillsong" one being the big one - and seem to only hang out with each other...and they basically all are 'friends' with the pastors).
- Wow, I am assuming "meatloaf" is some sort of euphemism in that tweet...all 3 of them have major gay-face.
- Whatever, I'm waiting for the gay scandal to surface.
- his wfe isnt unfortunate looking
- i just got the new matt lanter star crossed doll. i cant believe i finally found it. time for a tea party. think ill have 50 shades of earl grey in remberence of mr sprock
- [quote]if people really look at the bible LOVE for all mankind (FAITH, etc) is what really is being preached.
Have you even opened the fucking book? Apparently not.
- r130 wow you sound like an obsessed superfan of his. don't curse it mouther focker
- he is the new bodybuilder for us to fawn over. i shutter to think what his bod will become.
- So Mr. Lanter and his "wife" sure love to publicize their "marriage" - on her "beauty blog", on all her social media accounts, on her youtube channel where she's a "beauty guru" (whatever that is)...
and now there's an article about them in their home, with what seems like a romantic photoshoot they're trying to pull of where she's all over him.
He sure does like to plug this whole "marriage" thing a lot -
- R133, they sound like a breeder version of the Burtka-Patrick Harrises!
- Jason Kennedy tweeted a photo of Lanter, a gay guy and himself eating meatloaf the other day.
- Matt just opened his first Vine account (he also has a new hair style) -
- The new hair cut -