- How do we know about his cock?
- link to big cock please or he's just another poseur...
- The new guy is hot.
- Luis is a big improvement over the last guy.
- The opening scene showed Ryan's ass.
- [quote] The new guy is hot.
Luis is such a pocket little cutie. But he's so much shorter than the other two.
I can't wait for the episode where he gets super pissed off at Ryan (the "scumbag") and starts throwing things at him!
It looked like he was throwing vases and other sharp objects. Hilarious!
- God how I want to hate Ryan, but I just can't.
- Ryan got a new wig!
- This show is an abomination.
- Is the half-dead looking woman still on?
- That looks horrible.
- I don't like this show and I don't watch this show because I like the LA one much better. However, these guys are HOT! are they all gay? How about Ryan Serhant? That tall ex gay porn star is such a queen! Yuck!
- If the show stuck even remotely to real estate, I'd watch, but it is to the real estate business what Carrie Bradshaw was to journalism.
I've long ago had it with "personality"-driven reality shows, especially ones that don't even bother to affect a semblance of some reality beyond bitch fights and dating woes.
- R13, that is true, I agree.
- PPSM is growing on me
- [quote]PPSM is growing on me
Like a fungus?
- [quote] God how I want to hate Ryan, but I just can't.
There really is something charmingly obnoxious about Ryan. He's a real douchebag asshole, but in a somewhat harmless way.
He can act that way now, but after he hits forty, it'll be pathetic.
Did anyone else pick up on a bi/gay vibe between Ryan and the other agent Oren? I swear I felt some HEAVY sexual chemistry between those two. They had this very longing look between them... I don't know what it is, but there's something there.
Ryan seems the type to let a guy blow him if he was very drunk. And he really overdoes the flirting and sex talk with women schtick to the point where it makes me question his believeability. I say he's bi.
Also, there was this weird, and I mean WEIRD flirtation/lovey vibe that I picked up on between Luis and his twin. When they said they loved each other, his twin made some very coy faces, as if there were this "secret" between them.
Although both twins were dancing and flirting with girls, I'd say that they were much more atrracted to each other. And NO, I'm not projecting. Watch the episode and see for yourself. Those two boys are hiding something.
Oh, and Frederik still creeps me out.
MDL NY is so much better than the LA version.
- I was on the phone and turned the sound down when Luis' brother popped up and I just assumed from the body language that they were bf's. Is this a twin thing? Those Kock brothers on Playing With Fire were a little too into eachother, too.
- I saw Ryan on the street last summer. Gotta say, very hot in person. Loves taking his shirt off on the show and another hot underwear sighting in the season 2 premiere. Definitely get a bi vibe.
- r20, I saw Ryan on the street last year as well. Definitely a handsome guy, but is he still claiming he's late 20s. Looks more like late 30s.
- Come on, Ryan is an actor! His role on the show is so over the top (jumping into a pool at an open house)
I think he's adorable and amusing.
- Who was the guy who looked like Jerry Seinfeld?
The only people I remember from this show was Ryan and the Sweden/Finland guy.
- I think that was Ryan's client.
- I can't believe none of you commented on Ryan's bare ass shot in the opening scene.
- I thought that the actors who play real estate agents had all previously been gay porn stars & male escorts?
- was this the episode on last night r25? (where he jumped in the pool?) if so I didn't see the ass. odd.
- Here's Ryan's "friend" and fellow realtor, Oren Alexander. He's smoking hot. I can see why he and Ryan are attracted to each other.
Are they also both runway models? What were they doing in the fashion show together?
In any case, I'd love to see Ryan and Oren having hot passionate sex together.
If you watch the show again, you'll see that Ryan had better chemistry with Oren than he ever had with any female on the show.
- Was I imagining things, or were Luis and his twin brother holding hands and being touchy feely with each other in the Puerto Rican club?
They're both cute but Luis is much hotter, and his brother is a bit more fem.
- I knew gay twins in college who were all touchy like that. It was sort of odd, like they were making love to themselves.
- [quote] I didn't see the ass. odd.
Watch this video clip from Bravo. Ryan's ass appears in the first minute.
It's real, and it's SPECtacular!
- I think Ryan's gay based on the evidence I've seen. He went to Hollywood to act but was not successful in landing jobs after the soap gig. He then became a real estate agent. Acting and real estate are two professions with a lot of gay men. He's turned to theater to act occasionally and done a couple gay plays. His physique is like an underwear model which some gay men have and many more want to have. He's well-groomed and well-spoken. He's attended gay events. He's single. When I add all those things up I come to the conclusion he's gay.
- What gay plays was he in?
- Link to pics of Ryan's fine fine ass.
- I get a closeted gay vibe from Ryan, which along with his "I'm such a cute douchebag" schtick just about makes him unwatchable. Frederick has his own issues, but the fact that he's not a closet case is a win in my book.
- I don't get a gay vibe from him at all. I get typical late 20something NYC hyper-focused white career guy who reads Details whose personality is a little 'enhanced' by the reality show thing.
- R32 is totally correct.
- Isn't Ryan the guy who shaves all his body hair every day? I seem to remember last year there was a shower scene where he was shaving his arm hair
- R33 You're going to have to find them because I can't. Last year, when the first season premiered links to two different gay plays came up during an online search. Now, I can't find it.
- R18 I'm not 100% sure if I would classify a guy who gets drunk or high and lets a guy blow him as "bi", but I have known many, and he sure as hell seems like one.
By the way, not being a smart ass here, but DO you consider an otherwise straight guy who once or twice loses his inhibitions in the midst of a desire for a good blow job, gay or bi?? Just wondering because I have had similar passive flings with ladies twice, but I would not could not reciprocate. I don't even like my own puss that much, and I sure don't want my face in someone else's.
- I'm sure everyone starting out in show biz shaves a couple of years off, but I genuinely think Ryan could not be over 30. Plus nearly everyone I've ever seen in person looks a couple of years younger and "fresher" in person.
- When this show was discussed last season, I thought it had been confirmed that Ryan was Bi.
- So based on that intro clip, he wakes up at 4:30 am, then goes to bed at midnight or 1:00am. How does someone exist on 4 hours of sleep?
- No dear, he gets up at 4:23 am! Who the fuck sets their alarm for such an arbitrary time??
- Why did Michael from last season quit the show. Or was he cut? I thought he was a nice balance to the other two sharks. Nice guy. Maybe a little dim. Definitely clueless. Possibly gay. But, still entertaining.
- The gay porn star is fugly and weird. Small dick for a porn star too...
- I'm going to guess that Michael was cut because he was boring and not very attractive. This franchise is much better than the LA franchise in my opinion. That franchise went down hill when they let Chad Rodgers go.
- [quote]So based on that intro clip, he wakes up at 4:30 am, then goes to bed at midnight or 1:00am. How does someone exist on 4 hours of sleep?
That must be more scripted bullshit because no one could exist on so little sleep for an extended period, especially if they worked out everyday.
I'm pretty confident that all three of the guys are gay. Some blog last year said that Ryan was known to be gay, but was playing straight for the show. Luis is clearly gay, but I'm sure Bravo will want him to pretend to be straight to attract female viewers. This show is 99% scripted, so don't believe most of what you see.
Fredrick had a hot male assistant last season. I hope he still works for him.
- Hate this show, why hasn't it been cancelled yet? The only thing I like is looking at the houses. The last episode I watched was STUPID!
- Funny, next to the Housewives , Tope Chef and Tabitha, I think it's the best thing on Bravo, love the show.
- I hate MDLNY. I want to punch Frederik in the cock, over and over, without sucking it.
Give me Good Josh on MDLLA and sweet grandma Edith any day. And R47 was right: LA was better with Chad than with Bad Josh, who stinks up all of Los Angeles County.
- Wow, who's posting on this thread? Of course Ryan is gay -- I thought that this was taken for granted. He's an actor on a Bravo show, people. The funniest part this past episode was when he said to Fredrik, "Do you want to date me?" and then followed it up not with "Because I don't swing that way" as a straight guy would, but with a remark about how Fredrik wanted him to take his pants off. The whole thing is winking at the audience at this point.
- [quote]That must be more scripted bullshit because no one could exist on so little sleep for an extended period, especially if they worked out everyday.
Donald Trump claims to only sleep four hours a night. I listened to one of his stupid books on tape (How To Become a Billionaire or some shit like that) and that was one of the "tips" he gave--sleep no more than four hours a night. Riiiiight.
- Is Ryan still pretending to be straight?
- His parents must be so proud.
- Rear view.
Even my ass is better than his!
- of course ryan is gay, straight men dont have asses
- [quote]straight men dont have asses
They do if they play the right sports.
Hockey, Track, Soccer...
- This is why Michael is not on the show this season (at least, according to Michael). The linked article also reveals how fake everything is:
"Michael Lorber, a broker at Elliman and the son of its chairman, Howard Lorber, said he decided to quit the show after the first season because it did little for his business. It is filled with scenes recreated for the cameras, he said. Scenes of the brokers waking up in the morning, for instance, were often filmed in the afternoon. One time the producers asked him to dress in winter clothing in the summer to walk into a building, for a shot that would be added to a show that had been taped long before. “It was so stupid,” he said."
- [quote] So based on that intro clip, he wakes up at 4:30 am, then goes to bed at midnight or 1:00am. How does someone exist on 4 hours of sleep?
He's 25 years old, Mary. That's how.
- Luis is so damn hot!
- Luis needs to go away. But his brother can stay cuz he's hot.
Amazing how Sandy's devastation of downtown Manhattan turned into all about Ryan and Ryan's realization that he has no friends. Poor baby.
At least he treated us to another shirtless situp scene. He's fine as long as he keeps his mouth shut.
Frederick annoys me the least. At least he seems focused, professional and good at his job.
The other two are clowns.
- [quote]Luis needs to go away. But his brother can stay cuz he's hot.
Then Luis must be hot as well, since it's his twin brother!
- Honey, they may be twins but one is hot and one is....not. Maybe I just can't get past Luis' annoying personality and see the hotness.
- Unless there's nudity in each episode there's nothing worth coming back for. Those two apartments featured in this episode sucked and the drama over Sandy was ridiculous. 'Oh my god, the traffic lights are out!'
And is Ryan prematurely gray? I can't believe that he's 28.
- I was not effected by Sandy, even though I live close to NYC. So I am glad the show took a break for the usual story lines and featured what happened to the three guys during the blackout.
- I think when the show was about to start there was an article about the cast mentioning the gay porn star and the bi soap actor; I think Bravo decided that Ryan needed to appear straight to attract a certain demographic.
- They are twins but, I actually find Luis the hot one and the brother, not so much.
- Bravo marathon today until 6:00 p.m. EST.
- I like the show, but it is the fakest thing on tv.
No agent comes up on their initial offer by 3 million dollars after a 2 minute conversation!!!
- This is the fakest show on TV. I couldn't believe how stupid and contrived the dueling open houses story was.
- Agreed. The fakest thing on TV, and that's really saying something these days.
I hate Bravo. It's clear that they hire these guys and have them pretend to be straight, when it's clear they've all been bent over Randy Andy's casting couch. It's offensive. Why not just let them be out?
- Don't the negative portrayals hurt the guys' businesses? Who would hire them? I would never use a real estate agent who acts like a spoiled teenage girl on national TV.
- Ryan IS wearing a very obvs wig/hairsystem this season, but he's still hot.
Douchey but NICE ass.
Does Fredrick have tattoed eyeliner? I love his bitchiness.
The new one is too short and is trying too hard... but he's an improvement from last season's schlub.
- You could stuff a mattress with Luis's body hair. I can't deal with all that.
- Ryan's douchiness keep him from being hot. Between the blindingly white uni-tooth, the wig and the awful personality, I just can't. He's like a used car salesman. Anyone who works that hard to maintain his 'hotness' is just not hot.
- Fredrik has that greasy/waxy look from too much Botox.
- Luis is a mini-man, but still hot. Although it was a bit strange seeing him wake up, and get out of bed in his boxers. From the back, her looked like a 12 year old kid, then he turns around , and he's Sasquatch. A little disconcerting, yet something hot about that little guy , with all that hair. Looks like he'd have tiny peen, except for the fact he's Puerto Rican, so who knows ?
- Eww Louis is nasty. Strange how he went from "I left home when I was 16" to "I need to call my mommy she will be so worried." He looks like he has very strong body odor and horrible breath. His twin has gross teeth too. Nothing says poor like fucked up teeth.
Ryan... late 30's no doubt. Gay. But flirts with all sexes. Looks poz.
FrederiK. Oh dear. Mess. I selling his shitty 2 bed apartment for #3.2 million.
I like the arrogant sellers on this show. That's the best to see how crazy they are. "We wont budge on the price of $8.5 million". OK, good luck with that.
- Did you see Luis over-the-top hair styling regimen in the first episode? And then the hair spray came out. Sorry, but any guy who spends that much time and effort on their hair, and then shellacs it with hair spray, is a douche.
- Luis probably wears a Bump It to gives himself a couple of more inches. And I haven't noticed the shoes yet but I imagine there's a pretty solid heel there.
- I wanked off Fredrik at The Cock a couple of years ago. He's deeply unsexy in person.
- Frederick's father is GAY!
- Fredrik reminds me disconcertingly of Perez Hilton.
Luis' undone hair was shown in the "Sandy" episode; he had a big "part." But he's still muy cute!
Ryan has a hair weave?! I'll need to be more observant next episode.
I missed the denouement of the "But I gave my WORD that you would sell this off-market for 3.7!" of Luis. So, did the greedy sellers back off 3.8?
- How overdone eyebrows, Fredrik. It is terrifying to behold.
- How do we know Ryan has a huge cock?
This may redeem him if it's big enough
- Luis is my favorite, huge improvement over the guy last year.
- If you think this is the fakest show on TV then you've never seen Breaking Amish.
But, yes, way too much of it is staged (i.e. Ryan and Luis showing apartments in the same building at the same time - seriously, the doorman sent Ryan's guests to Luis's apartment? And agreed to it on camera? I think not. He could be fired for that.)
- [quote]Luis probably wears a Bump It
- [quote] What's that?
Haha. Flyover frau hair product to make big hair.
Frederik is totally creepy and caveman looking. He actually seems like a dork.
I don't know why you all hate Luis. He seems to be very friendly and cute. He has such bright, expressive eyes and a great smile.
Ryan is so douchey, but I giggle at his silliness throughout the show. He's like the Josh Flagg of MDLNY.
Can't wait until Season 3 when Ryan comes out of the closet like Josh did, and introduces us to his boyfriend. I'm curious to see what is Ryan's "type."
- Question...I haven't seen much of it this season...is Luis supposed to be straight??? Because his face screams "I smell CUPCAKES!!!", and it's not the only thing about him that's screaming.
- [quote] is Luis supposed to be straight??? Because his face screams "I smell CUPCAKES!!!", and it's not the only thing about him that's screaming.
He has made no mention of his sexuality. However, he's only 26 so he could still be deciding.
Luis comes across as a possible straight guy, but he also has his gay moments. And Puerto Ricans can be hard to detect because many are kind of flashy with big personalities.
If I had to wager, I'd say gay/bi and he's in love with his brother.
I mentioned this before, but when he went out with his twin to the salsa bar, they were both drinking, and he said "I love you man (or bro)," and his brother Daniel looked at him with this weird kind of sexy love look, and he actually LICKED HIS LIPS. It was the weirdest thing ever.
Watch the premiere episode of Season 2 and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.
- Bump-it; "Flyover frau hair product to make big hair."
No, that would be a Jersey/Outer boroughs item.
- [quote]This is the fakest show on TV.
No high end realtors in NY have bitch fights in front of potential clients at legit open houses. NONE. The open houses on this show are all fake and staged with extras and friends for the cameras. If anyone in my office ever said "fuck you" to another broker in front of a client we'd be fired on the spot.
- When realtors go to an open house they walk through the place in about 5 minutes, grab a brochure, and then head out the door to the next open house. They certainly don't hang around and salsa dance like they're at a fun party. You'd think from watching this show that being a realtor is all about attending fabulous house parties.
- Guys, it's a reality show. Not real reality. Not a documentary. If they showed real realtors, doing real things, no one would watch it, because the average day of a typical realtor is boring. It's reality - heightened and sweetened with a soap opera script and clever editing and cute boys. If you're looking for real, real go down to your local Century 21 office and shadow them for a day. In the mean time, let's stop talking about fake and about Ryan's fat 9 inchers and sweet ass and Luis being a demanding bottom.
- I disagree, R96. I'm much more interested in the reality of high-end NYC real estate than any silly scripted drama. And I'd rather see the real private lives of these guys, too.
- I have a feeling that Ryan is the demanding bottom and Luis is a top.
- Well go pitch that show r97. You and a handful of others will love it. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be enjoying Ryan and Luis.
- Why haven't we gotten to the bottom of why OP says Ryan has a huge cock?
- Ryan has beautiful long fingers. I think he has a nicely sized dick, and fat.
Having said that, I don't like his body. He looks too barrel-chested or "heavy" in the stomach area, leading me to surmise he's 40????
- Ryan will come out as gay before he comes out as forty.
- What soap opera was Ryan on? Was it just a 2-day part?
- All three are playing a role at odds with who they really are, none more than Ryan...and I am saying this as someine who likes him.
- New guy is totally creepy, don't like him at all.
- Ryan is another closeted asshole like that Madison douchebag, who came out.
I do love the Puerto Rican guy whose accent comes and goes. It's a great, fake reality show.
- [quote]I do love the Puerto Rican guy whose accent comes and goes
Lol! i didn't notice that at firsts, but I think you're right.
- You don't ever want to get involved with someone who is as close to their twin as Luis is. The twin sibling will always come first before you and your relationship. It's like dating a Mama's boy, only you're in competition with the twin rather than the mother.
- Luis should keep his clothes on. The scene of him getting out of bed in his boxers in the last episode wasn't pretty. Leave the beefcake shots to Ryan. He's a dope but he has a nice Chelsea body.
- Speak for yourself, r110. Luis is one sexy cub!
- What's that queen Madison from the LA show doing these days?
- I felt sorry for Ryan when he said that he didn't have anyone. With a cock the size of Texas, you would think he would have a bevvy of beauties to spend time with.
- "With a cock the size of Texas, you would think he would have a bevvy of beauties to spend time with."
Not everyone is into dildoes. And I'm not just talking about Ryan. I'm talking about his enormous dick, which is right next to his enormous butt plug on the bedside table.
Plus a tub of butter flavored Crisco. He likes it old school.
- It looks like Fredric has had some success, but who with money would trust any of these three with their listing? Compared to the firms in Selling New York, even the Kliers, these three look like shady clowns.
- Ryan has a painting of himself in his bedroom. He showed this on the Today Show.
- All three ladies will be joining Andrea Cohen on WWHL right after the show tonite so don't touch that dial!
- awww ryan is all .... alone.
love how freidrich is still trying to sell apartments in the dark, below canal, right after Sandy and thinking someone is going to buy!
tacky walgreens scented candles in the MARBLE HOUSE - oh the shame.
- Luis has a tiny, warm, moist and inviting anus
- The properties sure are underwhelming on this show sure are underwhelming compared to L.A. Small, ugly apartments for $4million that would rent for $700 a month anywhere else. Yawn.
- A. What person on a realtor show would allow a film crew (of men) to film them taking a shower totally nude. Yes, he did turn around.
B. Why was it necessary to show his full ass?
C. Since when is it allowed to show a man's ass on TV?
- why does the person keep posting that Ryan has a big dick?
- Patty's apartment was fugly. Who would pay $1+ million for that?
I loathe Luis more and more
Ryan is a bad actor but he sure is entertaining
I don't know if it's the tint on my tv or what but all three are on the Cohen show right now and they're wearing waaaaaaaaaay too much lipstick and blush.
- Ryan is definitely my shame fuck! Mmmm
- [quote] Since when is it allowed to show a man's ass on TV?
Since like 20 years ago.
- Average size.
- They were on Watch What Happens Live tonight. Ryan kept looking at his watch. He looked like he wanted to leave, he looked uncomfortable. Andy asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said yes. Andy then asked how long they were together. Ryan then became evasive. Seemed he wanted to get off the subject.
- Ryan's look is very porcine. He makes me realize just how important nice eyes are to the face. That is the little part holding him back from being really hot. Doesn't he look like he would be cast to sit in the house at the head of the table in an adaptation of Animal Farm?
I will take my hot daddy Shaun Osher of Selling New York's Core any day over these three. I think I have pleasured myself on more than a handful of occasions thinking of sucking him off under his desk.
- Ewwww, r128.
- RE 126 - If that really is Ryan, and his dick ( which looks fine) , how come his ass looks so flat here. Somethings strange ???
- That is so not Ryan in r126's link - look at the NOSE.
- Does Miss Cohen really think his audience is so moronic that they don't realize he is a PRODUCER on these shows? He talks to these guests as if he is some clueless interviewer who knows absolutely nothing about them. Really?
Playing up Ryan as this major pussyhound was uncomfortabe for all. Whether Ryan is straight or not, the questions were ridiculous. Miss Cohen reads like a drunk sorority girl at a sleepover.
- You are so wrong R132, he is not a producer of any of these shows
- People who watch trash television are the human embodiment of trash itself.
You're the bottom feeders of society, the most ignorant, clueless and least productive.
But by all means, carry on and watch your show about a vapid queen and a processed Puerto Rican. You know, cause New York has so very few of those.
- Kyle owns a percentage of the show
- Oh come on R134. An hour now and then of trash TV can be relaxing and entertaining. Man does not live on Masterpiece Theater alone.
- Yet R134 posts on a trash website in a trash thread.
- Did you see how much makeup Ryan was wearing on WWHL? Bronzer, blush, lip stain, and PINK EYESHADOW. He looked ridiculous. Are they trying to beard him with old NY Housewives? Last year he was allegedly dating Sonja Morgan, and this year Kelly Bennsimon.
Luis came off poorly in this episode with his unethical behavior. I'm sure it was all scripted, but why would he allow his reputation to be damaged like that on national TV? He must really be a famewhore.
- I think Luis believes that any publicity is good publicity. But, yeah, it's bad enough to deceive brokers by sending out photoshopped pics of the townhouse but showing HOW he did it was truly stupid.
Oh, and if he sat in the cube next to mine and spoke that loudly i would toss feces over the wall to shut him up.
Arriba that, bitch.
- 9quote0why would he allow his reputation to be damaged like that on national TV?
Honey, call him Helen Keller, because he's a miracle worker.
Ryan couldn't get out of there faster. Surrounded by assholes, Luis couldn't keep his hands off of him, The Swede is just psychotic and then you have the drunk host.
- The whole Windows storyline was so fake. You could see how that one was going to turn out a mile away. I hope the writers are getting paid a lot of money this season.
- Ryan was unusually subdued last night. I think he's a lot like Nene (only smaller - and with more make-up)... if he's not the center of attention then he's bored and unfocussed. Clearly, Luis was hogging up the spotlight. I don't think Frederick cares. Many Cohen is better in small doses. But i do love when someone pisses him off and Cunty Cohen comes out.
- Luis is so fucking annoying with that stupid laugh of his.
- Probably the FAKEST episode of the FAKEST show on tv (scripted or not).
Yet I watch.
And if that is indeed Ms. Serhant, he has a wonderful penis.
- It was funny when Andy asked Luis if his twin brother played for his team. Luis didn't understand the question and said "Yes!"
- Ryan has to maintain his hotness for business reasons, not just for vanity. He probably deducts the costs from his taxes.
His attractiveness is a real weapon when it comes to sales.
Maybe he really does work 20 hours a day, but that could be a means of hiding and an excuse for his lack of friends. I'm curious about him. Since I think he's cute I have a whole fantasy in which he just needs a little help to have a more balanced, happy life. But who knows. Someone who looks like that and meets a lot of people through work would have to be really strange or really neurotic to have no friends.
- Check out the "Ryan's New Crib" video at the link. He's so desperate to impress he must have grown up poor and/or with low self-esteem. He's Bravo's Jay Gatsby (Look at all my clothes!).
And look at the apartment and him. I'm sorry--that is not a straight man.
- Ryan seems cool. He's just a famewhore. I'm sure he has friends, but it's just a storyline.
Luis is harmless. Again, many Puerto Ricans are like him. Loud, love to laugh, love to party, love to have fun.
Frederik is boring as hell. He was trying hard to be interesting, but he's just not. I don't know what that hot guy sees in him except for $ signs.
[quote] But i do love when someone pisses him off and Cunty Cohen comes out.
Andy's not cunty - he's SHADY.
SheMale by Sheree
- My DVR has better taste than I do. It keeps erasing the show before I get to watch it.
- thank you r147 he's just adorable. mmm ryan and sad zebras
- When exactly did Ryan become some high-profile realtor? Wasn't it not too long ago that he was on some cheap competition series for a bit part on As The World Turns?
- Ryan's condo is beautiful, Luis is still annoying, Frederick is Frederick, very very successful and leave Andy alone, he's one of us.
- A million-dollar listing in NYC could be filmed aqt 128th and Lexington these days.
- [quote]leave Andy alone, he's one of us.
You can have the old Lush.
- r134 spends his time trashing the trashy!
If there is anything lower than watching this show, certainly spending ones time trolling and trashing it on message boards is just a wee bit lower.
Here's a message for you, Mary: Your post proves you are not immune to the impulse of participating in societies lowest form of entertainment - anonymous criticism of one's fellow man on internet message boards.
- Fine by me R154!!
- I like Frederick when he's not playing it up for the cameras. He seems like he'd be a good, loyal boyfriend, despite the porn past. He's definitely the best realtor out of the three.
- Ryan couldn't come off more gay in that video if he had put on a dress, wig and heels. And that shark painting is AWFUL. Not to mention the portrait of himself! WTF. Ryan never has sex because he is too in love with himself.
- >>> What's that queen Madison from the LA show doing these days?
Prelubing and attempting to be cast as a guest star on MDL-NY now that he's heard about the size of the Serhant member.
- One "e". ONE "E"!
- Did Ryan recently win a golf tournament or something? That green jacket is as atrocious as his vile personality.
- That Chinese lady's storyline was SO fake!!! lol it was ridiculous.
She delivered her lines like she was reading from a script!
And btw, how does the career of making bows, translate into million dollar apartments in NYC? Is she selling crack on the side?
That storyline was so hilariously over-the-top fake that it put most of Josh Flagg's fake storylines to SHAME.
And the gift of the pet pig at the end was like the cherry on top!
Of all Bravo shows, both Million Dollar Listing LA and NY are camp classics, filled with bitchy and campy queens.
- Fredrick used to do porn....is that an old story?
- Luis seems like he has psychological issues, despite his tiny, warm, hairless and inviting anus...
- Sorry 162, I found nothing fake about that story line. Asian women are such nasty bitches, have the first nickel they ever made.
- What about the woman who wanted to buy the Chinese woman's apartment SIGHT UNSEEN? This bitch is gonna pay over $1 million based on photos she saw online? Just because she wanted to a 2 bedroom in that building? Plus, sorry, but that apartment wasn't worth a million.
- r164, hairless? Did you miss how hairy the rest of him was during the blackout?
- I hate them all, including fugly, arrogant Fredrik. Does Luis have back hair?
- [quote] This bitch is gonna pay over $1 million based on photos she saw online?
I hope Luis didn't take the photos, or else she's going to be REALLY surprised.
- You can be hairy and still have a hairless anus.
Why do you think they made the no no??
- Luis is a total hottie, hair and all!
- I prefer Ryan
- I realize this is bordering on pathological, but I am developing a girl crush on Frederik this season. Last season I could not stand him. His personality seems to have mellowed a bit, and he doesn't seem quite so egotistical. And there is something about his puggish face that I find cute now. Plus, he's obviously very smart, and I like them tall.
I still get a kick out of Ryan, even though he is as transparent as glass. He's oddly likable even with his narcissism. Like his putting that hairband with a bow on top on at the Chinese lady's apartment. That shows me that he doesn't take himself/image too seriously. I'm still betting he is straight. He reminds me of every guy I ever dated/married(except they were more cerebral.)Because he's so pretty, and groomed within an inch of his life, I can see how he would automatically be seen as gay. But I'm the old gal with the gayest gaydar going, and he isn't pinging at all. He is a simple minded frat boy who won the genetic lottery and I bet he treats women like shit. BUT, I think he's into women. As for the modeling gig, Ashton Kutcher got his start as an A list runway model in NY and he is never even talked about at DL as being bi-gay. I bet they have very similar natures.
The Rican guy is just a hilarious joke, right?
- Tell me that a business making bows out of a closet buys you a 2 million dollar apartment?
- Btw, I saw Ryan at the Gant store on bleeker a few weeks ago. He is hot and tall. He looked like he just came from the gym in a tight t shirt and shorts...
- Luis has that Ricky Martin kinda of phony, perky, always happy and smiling kind of demeanor, which I find extremely annoying.
- Luis is nothing like Ricky Martin in demeanor, behavior, personality, or persona.
- I'm sorry but I would crawl across broken glass to get a piece of Ryan. He is a bit douchey, but that can easily be overlooked. He doesn't seem evil or spiteful. Just a harmless, goofy guy that perhaps overcompensates a little with material things. Sounds like a lot of gay men I know...
- R174 Please don't tell me that you think the Chines lady made her money on those ribbons? She has grandchildren, hence she had children and was married. I eel certain that her money was gained through marriage whether she is widowed or divorced. That ribbon/bow thing is just a silly little way for her to harness her dilettante-ish energies.
- "What about the woman who wanted to buy the Chinese woman's apartment SIGHT UNSEEN? This bitch is gonna pay over $1 million based on photos she saw online? Just because she wanted to a 2 bedroom in that building?"
Watch and listen again, she said she already lived in the building and knew the apt.
- Ryan's got a hot body (what an ass!) and attractive face. He's very stylish. I think he got bad veneers on his teeth since last season. They are hard to look at! But I love his body... Has a couple of ounces of fat in the right places and nice musculature... not starvingly skinny. Certainly not in his late 20's. I'd work over that ass from now to forever.
Fredrik is a train wreck. Waaaay too much drama.
And now, Luis... I am so right there with the previous poster who said there was unmistakable chemistry between him and the brother. It seems to me that Luis is the firebrand and the brother is the more quiet type. I am going to guess that Luis is straight but the brother... not so much. The brother is envious of Luis' looks, personality and persona, and wants to be him, but can't come out of his shell.
Did anyone else notice the blonde that was in bed with Luis when he woke up the morning after the hurricane? You can see her head buried under the covers, lying on the pillow. Not sure if it was the next door neighbor but it was definitely a female.
Interesting characters, all of them, and the NYC real estate is certainly fascinating, even if these are exaggerated stories, none of which are borne out by searching public records (streeteasy.com).
- I cannot bring myself to like Luis after the dishonest, photoshopped apartment pics. That is unethical on so many levels and if this wasn't a television show, he would have been fired. He damaged his brand and that of his company. I don't know what possessed him to ever have that shown on television. I certainly would never hire this kid as my realtor.
- Fredrik is way too animated, and he mugs to the camera too much. All those tics just makes me nervous watching him.
- All of those last minute deals by phone calls have to be PAs calling from another room. Isn't it lucky how just when things look their worst a new buyer will swoop in and save the day?
This last episode didn't have any good real estate to look at either.
- [quote]What person on a realtor show would allow a film crew (of men) to film them taking a shower totally nude. Yes, he did turn around.
I don't understand this either. So his cock is on film and he's totally fine with that? Isn't he afraid everyone in the editing room is looking at it and that Andy Cohen is looking at it?
- r185, don't you think andy has already seen it?
- Ugly feet
- His brother doesn't look gay. But Ryan looks gay as fuck. They have a weird relationship, calling each other Big Bro and Lil' Bro. Creepy.
- Luis creeps me out big time, shady,nasty little fucker. I wouldn't trust him one iota.
- He has a double chin, no?
- Ryan's net worth is $5 million and is a hand and foot model.
- Knew he was a hand model, but those feet at r188 look jacked!
- Luis is VERY immature. He's got a lot to learn.
- YOU've got a lot to learn.
- So do YOU!
- R180 Even if I lived in the building and knew the apartment, for that money, I'd want to see it again. And, frankly, it wasn't a great apartment and certainly not worth that price.
Why would Ryan care if Miss Andy saw his cock and balls on film? Don't you know how the casting process works on MDLNY? I am sure Miss Andy has already been intimately involved with Ryan's genitals.
- Andy Cohen is the Liberace of Reality TV
- Yes, Miss Cohen needs to check out all the amenities and "square footage" before she casts these shows.
- He's obviously very confident with his body.
He admitted he's a lonely workaholic though.
- His anus is wonderfully warm, musky, moist, with a hint of All Temperature Cheer...
- No matter how confident I am with my body I wouldn't want nude footage to be floating out there. I would always feel uneasy knowing that it's out there.
- agreed. The nudity never goes away
- Why would someone's anus smell like All Temperature Cheer?
- Ryan kept the pig? really?
Speaking of pigs, I really can't stand Luis.
Frederick is getting a little too fake and over the top. And, for this show, that's really saying something.
- As long as they are going to have a scripted show, they might as well make it interesting. Snore.
- I was sucked in by that music video? But I missed the outcome of the phone call to Ryan. Ryan is a fat person waiting to happen. Look at that pasty face and squinty eyes. I'm sure he was husky as a kid.
Luis is slime. Frederick is too much.
- Luis is too "on" all the time. It would be exhausting to be around him 24/7. It makes him come across as fake and unprofessional.
Ryan seems tired of all the scripted bullshit this season. He usually has this "I can't believe they're making me do this shit" look on his face. He's probably pretty normal in real life.
- Does Luis wear lip gloss?
- all three of these guys are unappealing and unlikable in their own way
and someone should tell Fredrik to stop do that freaky big bird manuever--its really creepy
- the scenes from the next episode seem interesting - as if Luis will actually learn what an A list broker does to sell a property by seeing how Fredrick uses staging and a huge party to sell.
- [quote]Ryan kept the pig? really?
He should have named it Fredrik. And introduced his namesake to him. :)
- It's all so over the top. NO ONE has lives like this. Every moment so glamorously "New York," with money and power and sex swirling all around every waking moment. ROFL. It's hilarious! Ryan works till midnight and then gets up at 4:20 every morning and looks like THAT? Groomed to the teeth. It's all a fantasy, like old Hollywood movies used to be. It is like none of them ever take a shit or have bad breath. No one ever is insecure or tired or depressed? And all of their dramas and traumas end up with a nice, neat wrap-up? Life is messy, sloppy, unscripted.
And, as another poster stated, none of these guys are really likeable. They would each get annoying in about five minutes.
- Also, I watched this for the first time just about a week ago. Caught an episode while channel surfing and cannot believe this Ryan guy is NOT gay? I instantly assumed ALL these realtors are gay gay gay gay gay. Seriously, I thought that was the premise of the show, gay realtors peddling million dollar properties in NYC.
Would anyone really believe that any of these guys were not gay?
- There's no such thing as a straight male realtor, interior designer or beautician. That's just a fact.
- Luis is hot! He is the only reason I'm watching the show this season.
- R218 Hi Luis. No go away.
- I like Fredrick the best among them. He's the most business-like and love his clothes.
- So Ryan's hair is fake? I had no idea, i saw the episode last night and kept looking at his hair and I couldn't tell at all.... but i'm clueless when it comes to such things.
- R220 Finally! Someone who agrees with me!
- For those who want to catch up, Bravo is running a marathon of this show starting Sat morning.
- Though he's not my type, Ryan is a nice looking guy. But why does his skin look so shiny? Luis is the only one I'd consider going to bed with.
- I think Ryan got new veneers this season because they seem to fit better and he doesn't smile as awkwardly.
Frederick cracks me up because he always seems like he's 'playing' a realtor. His facial expressions are so big you'd think he was in a silent movie or a kiddie pageant.
- Did anyone catch when Ryan's pig squatted to take a dump on his rug, they cut to Ryan then back to the pig who was now shitting on one of Ryan's sweaters. Of course, Ryan picked up the sweater and was horrified. At least they found a pig, besides Luis, who can take direction.
- I think Luis is cute as a button, love his furry little toned body and his sexy bedroom eyes. Fred is repulsive, zero attraction to that guy. Ryan is kind of hot in a generic kind of way, but his teeth bother me. They're too perfect, they look like dentures.
- Ryan's pig is the cutest member of the cast.
- [quote]Ryan's pig is the cutest member of the cast.
And the most talented actor. He nailed that "Pig shits on Ryan's sweater" stage direction in the script.
- I wonder if someone on the production team put the sweater under the pig. Easier to pay for the production to pay for a sweater than an expensive rug.
- That whole selling 6 apartments in a week thing was so fucking fake...when that fat old lady "broker" (no fucking way) told Frederick "No wonder you're the top broker in New York" the Kleiers must have fell over laughing. They sell tons more than he does and they don't ride around in a limo on their show. This whole show is one big sham/scam.
- Luis is so fucking creepy, don't know how anyone finds him attractive
- Luis IS creepy and also deeply irritating. I want to punch him every time he is on screen.
Fredrick works my nerves too. Enough with the facial expressions, man!
By default, Ryan is the only one I can stand. And he's pretty douchey.
- To each his own R232. A lid for every pot, so to speak... There's no accounting for attraction. For instance - I NEVER understood how anyone could find David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, or Zachary Quinto attractive in the least. Yet, there are millions of queer men who find them completely irresistible.
- 200+ posts and NO ONE has discussed the fact that Miss Luis has more makeup pancaked on her face than a Dominican tranny from the South Bronx?!?
- I like Luis, but I think he has some self loathing issues about being Puerto Rican.
- It's pretty bad when the most tolerable person is a professional douchebag like Ryan Serhant.
- bump for ryan stories...
one of you must see him at the gym?!
- [quote]That whole selling 6 apartments in a week thing was so fucking fake.
We didn't see ANY of the deals made. He would have been hysterical, working 24/7 to pull that off yet we saw nothing?
Ryan keeping that pig and letting it sleep in his bed? Do they think we are morons?
I miss "My girlfriend" Victoria and Starly Cakes
- Bravo, 10:00 a.m.--2:00 p.m. Saturday, EST.
- I love how some of you get so angry with the guys. I'm sure that Ryan is a sweetheart in real life. He's cute and has a huge pole and makes a lot of money. Frederick probably acts over the top for tv and not in real life. Luis is still learning.
- Isn't it an amazing coincidence that the eyebrow-less developer that dumped Luis this week is going to hire Fredrick next week? Thank goodness the cameras are there to catch these amazing coincidences. Otherwise no one would believe it.
- Well of course he is. Fredrick sold 6 apartments at full price next door in a week without any apparent effort. Wouldn't you want him?
- I suspect that this is all fake. Or highly scripted. It plays like a movie script.
- [quote]Well of course he is. Fredrick sold 6 apartments at full price next door in a week without any apparent effort. Wouldn't you want him?
Apparently not the actor they hired to play the developer of the building, who thought Fredrick should have raised the price of the apartments if they sold so quickly, LOL. Oh, and Fredrick forgot to wear his booties on more than one occasion.
- This newest episode made me like Luis a little more. He seems to be the most genuine of the trio.
- Luis is such a hot little cub.
- I fell asleep. Twice. The show has really gotten dull.
Luis needs to go.
Was I the only one who was uncomfortable watching him rolling around with that little boy?
- r248, No. ...you're the one with issues.
- Luis tried to come across as straight with that little rap song of his. And then they showed him walking down the street in the gayest outfit ever.
- Is Luis gay or straight? Is he pulling a Madison Hildebrand?
- Madison is a world all her own. No one can touch it.
- Luis has stunning eyes. His attitude is a little too "Ra-Ra-Ra!!!" for my taste but otherwise, he's a likable guy.
- Fredrik is abhorrent. I can't stand that high pitched voice he does.
- How does Ryan get his face so shiny? He's one of those guys who looks hot from afar, but the closer you get to him, the less attractive he is. I would do Luis in a heart beat. Gorgeous guy.
- The facial expressions Fredrick pulls are incredible. He only gets away with those pursed lips and blinking eyes because he is 10' tall.
- R248 I wasn't uncomfortable in a sexual way but I was definitely turned off because it seemed so insincere and fake.
Oh, wait. The whole show is insincere and fake.
- I don't get the whole "Ryan is so hot" thing either. His face is porcine and his personality is dull, dull, dull.
- That's because you don't work for Bravo, R258. And porcine describes his face perfectly.
- Ryan's teeth this season are awful! Veneers so big that it is affecting his speech.
sadly no longer hot.
- Has Fredrik ever discussed his porn past (either on the show or with Andy Cohen) link?
- Its the Tag Eriikson Programme.
- Luis has a hot pepper hole...
- [quote]Has Fredrik ever discussed his porn past (either on the show or with Andy Cohen) link
He made mention that naked pics of his could be found on the internet on the most recent MDLNY episode. He said it kind of jokingly.
- If Ryan didn't have such a shiny face, he'd be perfect, IMO. He needs to lay off the skin peels and exfoliation treatments.
- I'd think Andy C. would have grilled him about porn on WWHL.
- Totally agree, R248 -- it was not only weirdly sexual, but he also said he was "in love" with the kid, which made it all the more disturbing.
- He mentioned it this past week, r261. In a passing way... someone made a suggestive comment to him about him or his body or something like that and he said something like "oh there's plenty of that floating around on the internet". I thought it was a pretty funny line actually.
- Another boring episode. For me, Luis is dragging it down. He's exhausting. The Mrs. Robinson angle was dreadful and made Ryan look even gayer.
The pig needs to go. And, by pig, I mean Luis.
- yeah, I agree, this show is totally fake. That townhouse in UES on tonight's episode is not even on the market. Luis is so out of his league...
- The show was shot a long time ago. The townhouse was probably on the market during the filming.
- If Fredrick does that celebratory, Rockettes-esque air kick one more time I'm gonna puke.
- As of last year Luis was working at Barney's. I know this for a fact, he waited on me several times. ...so I would guess he's an actor.
- Show is fake. Lots of actors have Real Estate licenses, their Plan B, i guess...
I love Fredrick.
- Interesting when you see where the realtors themselves live.
From what I've seen, Frederick's is, of course, beautiful and surprisingly warm and homey.
Ryan's looks cold.
Luis's apartment looks tacky. I spotted a plastic red chair (!)
Also, why does Luis sometimes appear to have a private office on the show and other times they've made a big deal about him sitting in a cube and disturbing his neighbors.
Oh, right! IT'S FAKE! scuzzi!
- Luis is an idiot. He thinks all the job requires is charm.
I'd say it's pseudo-reality, not entirely fake. The producers clearly arrange certain events and confrontations, events are probably re-enacted and changed. Clients like last night's cougar are probably coached on what behavior the show wants.
The whole "Luis asks Fredrick for advice and Fredrick co-lists with Luis and Luis does the exact opposite of what Fredrick told him" was arranged. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers put that party together and paid for it.
- [quote]Has Fredrik ever discussed his porn past (either on the show or with Andy Cohen) link?
1st episode, 1st season.
Ryan has joked about it a few times.
- Luis is so damn hot, YUM!
- Luis is hot, r278?? Then I have a place you're going to love. All you need to do is sit in your house the next time a twister comes by, and when your house lands, you'll be in heaven!
- You can tell that Luis is young and just starting. I do hate that he is always reminding people that he's Puerto Rican.
- To each his own, R279 aka dumbass!!
- Luis is being investigated for sending out photoshopped pics. This is pretty serious and, at the very least, he will probably lose his job.
Does this mean Andy Cohen will make him marry one of the NYC Housewives to keep him in the family.
Or will he go to prison?
GODDAMMIT I'M GETTING GANG RAPED NIGHTLY AT RIKER'S ISLAND!
- That trashy cougar was clearly an actress. As if some rich married lady would grab her realtor's crotch on camera, and then say that she wanted between his legs. And how convenient that her imaginary husband was never in NYC with her. They're not even trying to pretend like this show is real anymore.
This show has been getting horrible ratings this season and won't be renewed.
- The LA version will be coming along soon.
- R282, did they discuss this on the show? I have not watched in awhile but I was surprised that Luis did not already lose his job for those fake pics. That is fraudulent and unethical as hell. In "real life" there would be greater consequences than just a glamorous slap on the wrist. No realtor would "have faith" in some little shitstain who did that. He would be out on his ass.
- r285 His boss, indeed, gave him a slap on the wrist. Why on earth would Luis or the bozo's he works for allow that to be shown (unless they have no control over content).
In the real world, he would have been fired or, at the very least, been put on probation.
- I don't like it. I know all reality shows are fake but this is just TOO fake...I am only watching because I like Fredrick.
- Its the Tag Erikson. programme. Is luis uncut?
- Luis = Ricky Ricardo
Fredrik = Lucille Ball
- All three are so repulsive. But the porn guy takes the cake. Slimy little Miss Thang, isn't she.
- This show won't be back next year. The ratings are in the toilet. So enjoy it while you can.
Female viewers can tell that all 3 guys are gay and they aren't tuning in.
- [quote]As of last year Luis was working at Barney's.
That answers the question as to whether he is gay or not.
- Gayer than a Homegoods on Super Bowl Sunday...
- Another ho-hum episode. What a bore. I don't see a season 3 in the future unless they ditch Luis who is 1) a very bad actor, and b) annoying.
- [quote]This show won't be back next year. The ratings are in the toilet. So enjoy it while you can.
Ratings mean nothing, as evidenced by the continuing Real Housewives of Miami.
If Miss Andy likes a cast, it stays on the air.
- I understand why Luis was upset but Fredrick had a good explanation--he wanted to see how Luis did as his Mini-me. Luis ignored all Fredrick's instructions. Fail. Fredrick should have done a better job explaining what he was up to instead of acting as if Luis had no right to be upset.
- Fredrik is ugly, tiny-cocked, and ultimately destined for obesity. He's a poor specimen of the Swedish male.
- Luiz always says that he "will work so hard."
Fredrik says "he will sell the property."
And that's pretty much the difference. Luiz works hard and Fredrik delivers results.
It's an important lesson to remember when hiring anyone for anything. People who can deliver will talk about results - not the effort involved in producing them.
- That fight between Fredrick and Luis looked legit. Luis was crying real tears.
- Luis is out of his league. He should have paid his dues selling cookie-cutter one bedrooms on the UES.
- If Ryan wants to be renewed he'd better start blowing Andy. Now.
- Ryan throwing that phone was so obviously staged it was embarrassing, his assistant didn't even pretend to act surprised.
- [quote]That fight between Fredrick and Luis looked legit. Luis was crying real tears.
She's just a drama queen.
Fredrik's BF is sexy.
- Porn Trailer for "Million Dollar Man" the Tag Eriksson (Fredrik) Collection rushed out to capitalize on his Bravo "fame".
- Luis should be a leasing agent. He's not qualified enough to sell anything, especially multi-million $ apartments.
- [quote]That fight between Fredrick and Luis looked legit. Luis was crying real tears.
You might want to view that again. Watch closely and you can see during the fight that they are both holding back laughing.
- [quote] If Ryan wants to be renewed he'd better start blowing Andy. Now.
I would think little miss power bottom would much rather have Ryan fuck his face or his ass instead.
- My GOD, Fredrik's soon to be husband is the sexiest man on television. BAR NONE. Fuck! So jealous.
- Derek again. How hard would you tag that ass? MMMMMMMMMMM........!
- Last one on Derek, I promise. But, GOD DAMN! What a hottie.
- Seems like he leaves him at the alter in a coming attraction
- Yeah. My mom would love for me to marry someone who did porn.
- Fredrik's face is smashed too close, while his BF's face is spread too far apart. I guess they're a good couple; each can live vicariously through the other.
- I've developed a rock-hard crush on Ryan.
- Holy. I did not think Bravo could get any faker than the Housewives, but this show takes the cake.
- I would still sniff and lick Luis's cute little starfish...
- Starfish Tacos taste like cilantro.
- Luis's starfish would smell more like pernil, R318. Heady, musky, sweaty, hairy pernil. Although totally yummy, there's not quite enough for a full meal, but it would make an excellent amuse-bouche. Would pair nicely with a 2006 Zind Humbrecht's Pinot Gris Alsace Herrenweg de Turckheim.
Ryan's starfish must smell like white chocolate truffles and cotton candy. Would be totally scrumptious with a 2007 Mas Amiel Grenache Blend Côtes du Roussillon le Plaisir.
Fredrik's starfish isn't starfish at all. It's a blenf of tuna and meatloaf left out in the sun too long. Probably okay with stale piss and congealed cum. His BF is scorching hot though.
I know fine starfish when I see (taste, touch, smell, eat, finger, and fuck) it.
- I just started to watch some episodes of this show. Holy Toledo! Ryan is gorgeous! Is he gay?
- Fredrick is stupid if he marries his bf without a pre-nup. Fredrick makes a high six-figure income, while his bf is a starving artist. His bf is going to divorce him and take half of his money.
- Ryan's ass in motion
- edit to R319: "blend"
- r322, I have never seen a guy who was into women allow his ass to be photographed for television -esp. if he was in the business world and NOT Hollywood.
That being said, Ryan is very hot looking.. and yes, he knows it.
Too soon for him to settle down.. He would move on too soon just when you would get attached to him..
- Frederick got the 4.4 million for the fancy apartment. He is interesting blend of person. On one hand cold and calculating with the other brokers, extremely confident with the sellers and really does know his market.
And yet he is so boyish and makes funny noises all the time to express his delight. I wonder what his boyfriend makes of his personality?
I get impression he stays home and paints and is removed from the real estate business.
I like their pet dog and agree it should just have flowers and not a dress if there is a wedding.
- yes, Fredrick is my fav and hope he makes his bf sign a prenup.
I hate Luis, did you see that non-stick pan he was cooking with? all the non-stick has come off already! they showed his family to try to get the viewers to like him but it didn't work with me....can't that him.
Ryan is OK.
- Luis is always drinking. He is headed to problems. Every episode wine for meals, wine to celebrate, cocktails' with clients...
- If you had unlimited $$$ to buy in NYC and had to choose between the 3 brokers on this show, who would you choose to find your new home?
- R329 I would definitely go with Frederick. Of the three, I trust him the most and I know he would get me the best possible deal. Also, he's someone I would want to work with and be around. I wouldn't trust Luis to find my dog a home. Ryan is too slick. Don't trust him.
- I would choose Luis, he seems the most trust worthy and like he actually cares.
- yes, fredrick is the sharpest of them all. Ryan is OK too. That Luis is a loser. I think Ryan's career got a boost by being on this show but this show is putting Luis in a bad light, he may be very smart in real life but he's certainly not coming across that way. It was a good call for that other guy to leave the show.
- I find Fredrik physically repugnant. Something about his jacked-up face reminds me of Vigo the Carpathian's warped visage in Ghostbusters II.
- This is what Fredrik reminds me of.
- I think the artist fiancé/boyfriend is after Fredrick's money.
- I wonder how many of you know that Cher had a LTR with Swifty Lazaqr? After Greg Allman and during her whole bagel dude era, she was fucking Swifty.
- Does Ryan have a boyfriend? He's way too hot to be single.
- During the power blackout in lower Manhattan during and after Hurricane Sandy, Ryan was all alone and bereft. He left lower Manhattan and went to stay with his parents in New Hampshire until power was restored and things became more normal in Manhattan.
- he had anal rejuvenation surgery while in NH
- Luis makes my skin crawl. Smarmy little fucker.
- For me, Luis is the hottest one of all. Just like I like'em, small framed, hairy and boyish.
- Luis is a used car salesman and only that.
- Considering the whole thing is scripted and cast with some really cheesy supporting players, why does anyone take any of this seriously?
- Wait, all these comments and no one pointed out how Luis said to the waiter "I like your shirt" that said something like "I want to suck your cocktails."
- [quote][R322], I have never seen a guy who was into women allow his ass to be photographed for television -esp. if he was in the business world and NOT Hollywood.
Welcome to reality.
- Derek is not Fredrik's bf, he is his husband. They got married in February on Little Palm Island. They are planning on having kids, Derek already has a son who's 3 or 4.
- I got a kick out of the guy who said to Luis 'Puerto Ricans are clean? Learn something new every day.' Oh dear.
- The show is entertaining and nice way to see multiple NYC homes in various conditions. The scripted drama makes for interesting viewing.
I would trust Frederick to find a great place or top dollar for the listing.
Ryan seems so hungry to sell at any cost. Yes, he is sharp and successful, but I wonder about his getting repeat clients.
Louis needs to tone down the drama and less profanity. It is very unprofessional as is the constant drinking in all his episodes at home, at the listing or in public places.
- So Louis hadn't seen his parents in 2 1/2 years?
How nice of THE PRODUCERS to fly them in (on the one condition that they be filmed, of course)
- [quote]I would trust Frederick to find a great place or top dollar for the listing.
I wouldn't trust Frederick to walk my dog. He's a freak. The faces he makes while listening to people alone make my skin crawl. He is creepy beyond words.
- Agreed, R351. Are only those of us NOT in NYC capable of seeing his disturbingly simian face?
- You guys make it sound like these men are Larry Mo and Curley Joe.
All have their own hotness. Each is doing very well with their careers for being young.
One has been an actor prior, another a adult star.
- R353 And the third worked in Barney's
- Which one was an actor? Which one was an adult star? Which one worked at Barney's?
- It's Luis, not Louis.
He's Puerto Rican, remember?
- [quote] Which one was an adult star?
The only one you actually don't want to see naked, and he's average at that. Christ, if he makes those ridiculous faces just listening to someone, I'd hate to see his cum face.
- Puerto Rico, my heart's devotion.
Let it sink back in the ocean.
- R356 How can we forget he's Puerto Rican? Has he ever not mentioned it at least 3x per episode?
- [quote]How can we forget he's Puerto Rican? Has he ever not mentioned it at least 3x per episode?
He's the Puerto Rican version of Italian Mario Batali on "The Chew" who mentions it every other sentence.
- [quote]Considering the whole thing is scripted and cast with some really cheesy supporting players, why does anyone take any of this seriously?
It's obviously (even shamelessly) manipulated, but I don't think it's scripted, so we do get to know something about the guys. And we saw Ryan's ass.
- There was a preview of the LA edition coming up in August and Josh Flagg looked like hell, like he's been ill.
- Okay, MDL fans. I was just out walking my dog in the West Village when I say out of the corner of my eye a couple exiting an upscale bar across the street. Then I heard a distinctive braying and turned to look. It was Ryan and a babe. So he was out hounding pussy, not cock.
- How did Ryan look 363?
- dish! r363
- Of the three men, please list what order you would fool around with them:
1. Ryan - after he looked in a mirror!
2. The Swede ( in the 10,000 bath tub!)
3. Louis - after a cocktail!
- Luis has a nice, tight no no hole
- Toss up who is the most narcissistic on this show.
- Q: If it was not a phony reality show, What would Fredrik really make Ryan do to secure one of those very desirable apartments for his important client?
A: Blow job, at the very least.
- [quote]There was a preview of the LA edition coming up in August and Josh Flagg looked like hell, like he's been ill.
More like booze bloat. She's *definitely* gone carbface on us.
- "One thing I won't do is swallow."
- Why does Fredrick keep making those Mr Magoo faces?
The bf is hot.
Luis should give up and go back to retail.
- A hag is not hounded pussy, Mary. Clearly your perceptions were distorted by alcohol.
- I have a feeling that when the cameras and clients are gone, Frederik's "eccentric European" schtick is toned way, way down.
They are all used car salesman.
- Let's hope so R373. Otherwise, people are laughing at him, not with him. His inability to "mug" with any talent was particularly painful last night in his scenes with Ryan.
Desite his wealth and supposed ability in bed, if Fredrik is like that all the time, it is difficult to understand how his boyfriend/husband puts up with him.
- I'd be incensed if my fiance chose an apartment for us to live in without consulting me then presented it as a surprise in front of cameras. If the partner stays with him after that, considering the refusal to sign a pre-nup, he's definitely after the money. I'm not sure if that makes him more or less likable.
- Ryan is the only one with any charm. He will have a broadcast future. Fredrik is silly and unwatchable and completely unlikable. He is bad for all things Swedish. Luis is like a little yappy dog. Cute, but noisy. But none of this has anything to do with Keanu, so what's the point?
- How much do you think Fredrick makes per year? I'm guessing at least $1 million.
- He makes up to 3% of the sale price. The hot Bowery building he is selling is worth $75 million. That's over $2 million. of course there are times when the market is dead.
- The one that makes the money buys the apartment. I think the bf is a finger painter or something.
- Being married means they both make the decision. Besides, this is not about a rule. It's a major diss to the partner. What does it say about their future?
- I wouldn't care if my boyfriend bought a new apartment and surprised me with it. That was a cool space.
Not only is Ryan very goodlooking and has a big cock, it is quite obvious that he also fucks very hard. Yum.
- Not your boyfriend. Your fiance.
In his defense maybe they had discussed where they want to live and in what type of apartment before. That would make the unilateral purchase less offensive.
- If my hot bf made millions of dollars a year, while I sat at home finger painting, then he can buy whatever the hell he wants. Fredrick is one of the top realtors in the country, so his bf should trust him to pick out an apartment without his input. The bland bf is going to get half of it if they ever divorce, so he should be happy.
- Money has nothing to do with it. It's about respect.
- [quote] Being married means they both make the decision.
Clearly you didn't watch that Newlyweds reality show on Bravo. The gay couple was constantly arguing over "paying your fair share." It seems to be a real issue.
[quote] Why does Fredrick keep making those Mr Magoo faces?
Fredrick is really weird. And those high kicks, strange faces, and "cha-ching" noises he constantly makes, just push him over the top into creepiness.
[quote] The bf is hot.
Absolutely. He is REALLY hot, and obviously the top. My take is that he's a gold-digger, ala that Gwyneth Paltrow movie "A Perfect Murder."
I'm starting to see why he refused the pre-nup with Fredrick.
He also seemed to be cruising Ryan VERY hard during their double date. Watch the bf's eyes while Ryan's talking. He's eye fucking Ryan the whole time.
[quote] Luis should give up and go back to retail.
Luis is like a small time hustler, compared to the other two guys. He reeks of desperation - goddammit!
He's cute, but definitely out of his league.
[quote] The one that makes the money buys the apartment. I think the bf is a finger painter or something.
Exactly. And finger painting doesn't pay the bills. So he's actually quite lucky to have met up with Freddie. He goes to the best restaurants, hair salons, bars, and nightclubs, and he lives in a fabulous Manhattan apartment, all on someone else's dime.
Now you see why he's willing to put up with such a creep.
If he can get Freddie to get rid of the pre-nup, he'll be set for life, whether they're together long-term, or not.
And yes, Freddie's boyfriend is a whore, darlins'.
- Here's "the man with the enormous cock" Facebook page. Who's brave enough to ask him how big it is?
- I saw that Swedish guy in a porno. Does he have a tattoo on his right shoulder?
- They seem to get along well, sometimes..
- This looks like a Las Vegas or Broadway opening!
- Great Photo!
- This week's episode was particularly bad in terms of reality, what with all the INCREDIBLY obvious behind-the-scenes. All of a sudden a new agent takes a liking with Luis, and -- shock of shocker -- they're tasked with selling Jewel's apartment for an outrageous sum. (This whole roundabout occurred because Bravo wanted Jewel, who hosts two of their shows, to get some "free air time" on one of their highest-audience shows. She never had any intention actually selling the apartment.)
Then there was the totally staged Fredrick/Ryan face-off over 250 Bowery. You have a screw loose if you seriously believe Fredrick has nearly 1,000 people clamoring to buy an overpriced apartment on the Bowery. It is most definitely NOT the "next Meatpacking District," thank God.
- Are there REALLY folks here on this board who think Ryan is heterosexual?
- I stopped watching weeks ago. I could no longer stand watching Fredrick make that pursed small-mouth face anymore. It annoyed the hell out of me.
- I think Ryan is straight. In fact I am 100% positive that he's straight.
"Luis is like a small time hustler, compared to the other two." Do you mean the other two big time hustlers. They all reek of greedy desperation. Fredrick reeks of a bizarre, creepy, greedy, psychopathic desperation.
- Frederick has a tiny dick. I saw it in the porn he did. Would love to find out if Ryan does have a big dick. I'd blow him any day. I can't stand Luis.
- Luis make me sick, creepy little wannabe
- I hope Luis gets fired after this season and we get to see Ryan's horse cock
- r392 what show does that Jewel host? I have never seen her before?? You are not confusing her with Jewel the singer are you?
- Frederick is becoming a cartoon character. He over the top facial expressions, his kick and 'NEEEEEE" sound. Luis is too. He is way to expressive. It might just be him but I think he is really turning it on for the camera. Ryan comes off as the most likeable but all the situations seem fake. Like his old college buddy hazing him to get back at him.
- I bet Ryan talks dirty
- How small do you think Luis dick is? I say 5 uncut
- [R404] probably really thin to.
- I dunno I small puerto rican's can fool you - they got some swing dicks.
- I am surprised that no one has mentioned how many time Bravo had to bleep out Luis' language in the first four or five episodes.
I have no problem with swearing, but it all wrong for selling high-end real estate in New York.
- I agree 407. He is totally unprofessional.
- I can't find a torrent for episode 9, does anyone know where I can watch it?
- What r407 said. Agree. Luis talks this way not only to the camera or other agents, but to clients and potential buyers.
This is very low rent to talk that way in NYC high end real estate circles.
He needs also to get his drinking in check.
- Check your guide I'm sure there will be a marathon soon. Hope to see Ryan's ass again.
- Anyone else see the porn Frederick was in? I heard he has a good body but his dick is small.
- Not at all small and rather thick and curved, r412. There are photos out there on the internet.
- Ryan's shower scene deserves an Emmy Nomination!
- Fredrik's dick is small. The novelty was that he was once a rich boy from a famous family, someone who doesn't normally do porn.
- Just looked up pictures of Fredericks dick. It is small for someone of his size. Wish there was pictures of Ryan's dick
- Luis is a total hottie!
- Fredrick only has "tinymeat" by DataLounge standards. By normal standards he's above average, even for his height.
- Eklund is tinymeat by porn standards, and just average by traditional standards. The only reason he was moderately successful as a porn star was that uncut cocks were still relatively rare in American porn at that time.
- Just watched the porn that Frederick did. I say his dick is tiny for both porn and average standards. Plus he seems rather boring in bed. I could see myself falling asleep if I were to do him.
- Was Frederick a top or bottom in the film?
- A boring ass top.
- R418= tiny dick by anyone's standards.
- This is the best picture.
- On the last episode Ryan looks like he got a Rand Paul hairpiece. I wonder what he looked like before the new choppers.
Ryan was only attractive when he had that pig. Once the pig was gone so was the hot.
- [quote]Just watched the porn that Frederick did. I say his dick is tiny for both porn and average standards. Plus he seems rather boring in bed. I could see myself falling asleep if I were to do him.
He makes my skin crawl so I can't bring myself to watch his porn. I can only imagine the ridiculous faces he makes while he's fucking.
- Luis is hung HUGE, I've seen it at the gym. Monster thick.
- [quote]Was Frederick a top or bottom in the film?
In the clip I saw he was a bossy bottom.
- Luis is a total hottie, he is the only reason I'm watching this season.
- R427, Was he showing off?
- There is no way that he's bigger than Ryan. Ryan's cock is massive.
- r431, what leads you to believe this?
- [quote] what leads you to believe this?
- I've actually seen it and it is pretty fucking big.
- How so r434?
- Fredrik's 'acting' gets more exaggerated each week, but tonight was the worst. In a confronation with Ryan, he's way over the top in his mugging & playing to the camera. Ryan at least tries to make to those scenes seem real.
- Patti Stinger's cock is bigger than all three of them!!!!!!
- He used to fuck my old roommate R435.
- Patti is not someone I would like yelling at me to get out of Her Club!
- Freddie has gone so over the top he's unwatchable. I hope they bring it back for another season but minus Fredrick and Luis. Keep Ryan but give him a better storyline.
- r438, a boy or girl?
- Keep Ryan but give him a better hairline.
- In watching "the confrontation," I was thinking ," How many takes of this scene were shot before the actors got their lines right. The show doesn't even pretend to be realistic; it is a soap, more than the other "reality shows."
- I almost feel sorry for Luis because he seems so over his head, But on the other hand, he's so smarmy. I can see buying a used car from him, but not a million dollar apartment.
- Michael Lorber, a broker at Elliman and the son of its chairman, Howard Lorber, said he decided to quit the show after the first season because it did little for his business. It is filled with scenes recreated for the cameras, he said. Scenes of the brokers waking up in the morning, for instance, were often filmed in the afternoon. One time the producers asked him to dress in winter clothing in the summer to walk into a building, for a shot that would be added to a show that had been taped long before. “It was so stupid,” he said.
- After seeing the family reunion with Luis, his parents and 'brother', I am more convinced than ever they are lovers. The parents didn't treat him the same way and he was deferential to them like one would be with in-laws, like he barely knew them.
- It was a girl r441.
- Micheal Lorber was a total bore, good thing he is gone from the show. Luis is much better and way hotter!
- With each episode Fredrick gets uglier and uglier. Wow, I can't believe he did porn with that little dick. He had to have been a bottom.
- I would like to see Luis and Ryan have sexy times...
- Was that the first deal that Luis has closed all season? And in Harlem, no less.
- r448, did you watch them have sex or just have to share the bathroom?
- Yes thee Bedroom is One Million One and your client has to pay All Closing Costs. Squeal.
- Fredrik reminds me of Claus Von Bulow. He's one creepy ass cracka.
- Ryan does truly have BDF.... for whatever reason, most people get it all wrong. Big dicks tend to be on men with short, smaller noses, not big noses. Think Ken Ryker, not Jimmy Durante. I have found the best predictor of big dick is a smaller, short nose combined with a disproportionately long upper lip.
- I'm watching Ryan on PROPERTY ENVY w/ Mistress of the Puffy Lips, Jeff Lewis and I'm getting a major gay vibe. Funny, how when he's on a talk show or a panel show his gay side pops out. Maybe because he's not playing a character (like he is on MDL).
- After listening to Fuckstick--I mean Fredrik--speak, I've come to the realization that Kermit the Frog is of Swedish descent.
- Ryan is bitchy but straight.
- Same with Richard Simmons, R459.
- Luis is sex on a stick.
- A very short stick!
- Do people still watch Bravo?
- [quote]Do people still watch Bravo?
- Do you think Ryan would "flip" for an exclusive to sell a developer's entire building like Frederic has?
- bump for MDL NY
- r465, Frederic didn't "flip"
- No, Frederick got his listings on his talent.
Meant would Ryan flip to get such listings.
- Does anyone here know realtors who work with or have worked with the guys on this show?
- [quote]Frederic didn't "flip"
Actually, Frederic "flips" in several of his films.
- Freddie's dad is the best. And we get to see both the lovers' asses.
- The season finale is next week. I'm going to miss Luis.
- Frederick gave a dreadful performance tonite. He can kiss those Emmy hopes goodbye.
Who's the hottie with Ryan in the coming attractions? Will he finally come out?
Is it me or did they just drop Luis's storyline about 3/4 of the way through.
I thought the first season was better. They lost me this season.
Oh, and I counted 3 bare asses in this episode.
- Oh shit, Ryan gives Frederick some kind of humiliating comeuppance in the next episode. They are all purposely aholes on this show, but I like Frederick. The hurricane episode where Ryan was all alone with no one even checking on him was revealing of his empty character.
- aww I liked fredrik's wedding episode! His man is exactly my type.
Didn't realize Luis was such a pint sized horn dog!
Ryan is hot when angry and hitting phones on desks
- After the first episode of the current season, they showed a "This Season..." trailer, which was supposed to be mashup of all of the season's upcoming drama. I could've sworn they alluded to Ryan's new girlfriend and even showed a clip of her. A voiceover by Ryan mentioned something about realizing how some things were missing from his life. Next week is the finale, but I don't remember anything being brought up about a girlfriend. Did they drop that storyline? I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine the whole thing!
Anyway, it was good to see glimpses of Fredrik's (hopefully) real side during the wedding episode. He might actually be a nice guy IRL. And his husband is absolutely dick-stiffeningly drool-worthy. What a totally hot & sexy piece of English(?) cock.
- I loathe Luis more each week, nasty little fucker
- I've watched each week of this show and except for episode one, there have been zero scenes showing bare ass in the shower, Ryan or anyone else.
- Luis is the only reason I watched this season. He is a hot little cub.
- Is Luis Puerto Rican?
- I can't stand Luis and that annoying laugh and rubbing his hands together.
He's an idiot.
- Luis' sales gimmicks strike me as being very annoying. As a prospective buyer, if I'm going to look at a property I don't want balloons and cupcakes shoved in my face. Just let me look at the property.
- Fred's husband is OMG glorious! And I turned greenER with jealousy when Fred said "well, at least it's Derek" while talking about monogamy and holding up his hands to indicate a huge cock. Fuck! What a lucky bitch! Must be nice.
- Frederick's hubby is paid for...and Frederick tends to exaggerate everything.
- [quote]After the first episode of the current season, they showed a "This Season..." trailer, which was supposed to be mashup of all of the season's upcoming drama. I could've sworn they alluded to Ryan's new girlfriend and even showed a clip of her. A voiceover by Ryan mentioned something about realizing how some things were missing from his life.
I think the clip was of his new assistant. And the quote was from the hurricane episode, not specifically about a girlfriend.
- I love that Fredrik's Dad applauded Derek for having thrown the phone in the ocean. Since Fredrik obviously respects his Dad so much, I think that was his wake-up call that he needed to back-off on the work now.
One point I wondered about: Florida has a state ban prohibiting gay marriages. How did they get to perform one in the Florida keys? I was assuming they were doing a "civil union"-type ceremony, which they would upgrade by getting married in NY when they return. But the ceremony obviously was a marriage ceremony. Just for the show, I assume.
- Everything you see is "just for the show." The whole throwing the phone in the ocean was scripted. I have to say that both Fredrik and Derek looked very handsome in their white suits.
I don't think Andy Cohen likes Fredrik because he barely talked about their wedding on WWHL.
- The looked better out of their suits in the shower.
- Agreed, r488!
Beautiful location for a wedding or holiday.
Do you think Bravo TV picked up a good portion of the wedding cost, stated at 1/2 MILLION dollars.
RE: Fred said "well, at least it's Derek" while talking about monogamy and holding up his hands to indicate a huge cock.
I did not notice this. Did anyone else see that happen?
- Fred would kind of need a huge cock I'd imagine.
- Where are latest nude pics?
- Derek has huge tits - those implants of his are nice.
- who is this man being tender, in love with, and marrying fredrik? it's disgusting. what is really going on? either.... somethings wrong with the guy or golddigger yep
- i just hope they show luis's ass cos theyve shown the other 2!
- Luis has become highly irritating, with the over-enthusiastic "I Lowve it!" and the rubbing of the hands like some stereotypical moneygrubber. Would have to punch him if I were ever stuck in a room together. His brother is much hotter.
- [quote]Beautiful location for a wedding or holiday. Do you think Bravo TV picked up a good portion of the wedding cost, stated at 1/2 MILLION dollars.
Of course. Bravo probably got deals on the airfare. The "island" was probably comped, it just got a huge HD commercial on a world wide program. It may have been a 1/2 MILLION dollar wedding, Freddy sure as hell didn't pay for it.
- maybe a discount but Frederik is actually pretty wealthy - he makes about 6-7 million in commissions a year and has his own realty company back in sweden. His husband is a dick. He does not "worK" all he has to do is have sex with that thing..and he complains when he is making money? I would have said "make all the calls you want Freddy, just make sure my black card works."
- R487 we get it hon. You need to remind us every 5 posts that the show is scripted. We all understand what this show is. No one on this site is naive enough to believe that there is all of this drama in real estate, of all things without some sweeting by a writer or a clever film editor.
- Please tell me Derek is just a paid actor and not REALLY married to such a disgusting creature as Fredrik? Derek seems so beautiful and sweet. He's only signing up for years of misery if he's with Fredrik. I know the man is rich, but no amount of money is worth that. Fredrik isn't even remotely hot IMHO.
- I'm sure that the Frederik we see on camera is not who he really is, and even if he is - some people find that kind of behavior a huge turn on. Plus Derek is getting a great lifestyle out of all of this.
- [quote]maybe a discount but Frederik is actually pretty wealthy - he makes about 6-7 million in commissions a year
Not only could he afford it, but ... did you notice the presence of some of his clients? I'll give you an educated guess that he was writing off part of the wedding costs as a business entertainment cost. (Cue his "Cha-ching!" kick here. :)
- Fredrik really turned up the queen dial this season. A complete caricature buffoon.
- Fredrik's Wedding dance alone was grounds for taking him out on a boat and making Derek a rich widower.
- I was surprised and heartened to see the sexy developer with the huge yacht at Fredrik's wedding. I thought he might be gay, but his gf was there with him.
- [quote]I did not notice this. Did anyone else see that happen?
Yup. It was there. Subtle enough to make the cut, but there.
Did you hear Ryan call Fredrik a "cocksucker" in anger? I don't think a gay man would say that.
- As much as it pains me to say, of these 3, I would use Frederik as an agent. He outclasses the others by a mile.
Has anyone else noticed his bizarre chicken dance pose? He's done it a couple of times now (at the beach and when they were practicing dancing). He looks soooooo strange.
Poor Ryan needs a cuddle. He is so overwhelmed.
- They need to dump the lil latino guy with the big, weird hair.
- As far as hiring a realtor from these shows, I pick Frederik from NY and Josh Flagg from L.A.
- A couple of times, R506? All the time. Really turns me off.
- I'd choose Starlycakes
"Mom, we're ready for cake."
- I miss Starlycakes and Chad's girlfriend, Victoria.
- Luis is my favorite one, get rid of Frederick he is a buffoon.
- It's "Fredrick," bitch.
- Ryan "Hung Like A Gas Pump" Serhant is the best actor of the three.
His bitchy comments crack me up every single episode, and his tongue-in-cheek "homophobic" comments are priceless, considering he's a huge mo himself.
- Ryan as a babygay.
- His hotness, Mr. Derek Kaplan (don't go sending him dirty text messages, now!).
- Wow. This terrible, low-rated show has over 500 posts on here. Are they all by the same obsessive fangurl?
- Per Derek's bio:
"Born in Harare Zimbabwe in 1975, Derek Kaplan is a self-taught artist who has painted since he could first hold a brush. Despite the protests of his high school art teacher, he abandoned his dream of becoming a professional artist, to instead follow a more financially stable path. However, after a dozen different careers and entrepreneurial ventures, he found his way back to his true passion—painting."
In other words, he failed at everything he tried, so he nabbed himself a rich husband and decided to call himself an "artist." At least he's a good gold-digger and convinced Fredrik that he didn't need a pre-nup.
- Fredrik probably enjoys being the breadwinner in the relationship. He doesn't seem like the type to want to compete with his lovers. He's top dog and that's that.
- It's a good thing Derek doesn't have to make a living selling paintings.
- RE: r497 I would have said "make all the calls you want Freddy, just make sure my black card works."
- Photo and short blurb in US Weekly about Derek (age 38) and Fredrik (36), and their actual wedding back in February.
Disclosed that Derek had to go back to England shortly thereafter, due his lack of a green card. They previously revealed the immigration issue on Bravo's website, and hopes that the DOMA repeal would help. The new blurb does state they were notified that Derek would be granted a green card, based on Presidential directives that same sex married couples were to be treated like any other married couple for immigration purposes.
- Next week should be interesting. I hope Ryan doesn't humiliate Frederik with the porn video. ...and the "I'm the American Dream, you're the cheap import" is disgusting.
- r522, TY for your link. Frederick looks very fem in that photo and Derek looks very butch.
Different look than how they present on the show.
I think Derek has the power to destroy Frederick if he left him. I think Derek would just move on if the situation was reversed.
Although who knows what goes on behind closed doors..
- Derek is exactly my type of guy. He is so hot and so masculine. Frederick is so lucky!
[quote] Next week should be interesting. I hope Ryan doesn't humiliate Frederik with the porn video ... and the "I'm the American Dream, you're the cheap import" is disgusting.
I think Frederik and Ryan are playing roles. Frederik's porn past is common knowledge. I don't think he's so ashamed of his past.
He and Ryan probably schemed to create a scandal for the show. Everything seems so scripted for show anyway, so it was probably added for dramatic effect for the "big finale."
It's still entertaining, though.
- I'm in love with Derek's huge, suckable nipples..
- Derek looks like he could go to central casting and get job as Rent Boy NYC in that photo. r526
- r523, I think that is exactly what Ryan is going to do: Show Fredrick's porn videos. It serves him right for gouging Ryan's client on the Bowery bldg. Fredrick told Ryan that the expensive one bedroom was the only one available, when there were actually several cheaper ones available. That just doesn't seem ethical to me.
I wonder if they will have a reunion show after the finale.
- I don't know how Fredrik has the time to maintain a flawless body AND remain a top NYC real estate agent?
- It's pretty obvious that Freddie's porn film is being shown. After all, Ryan pretty much came out and said it. Is this beyond even the worst violations of business "ethics"? Will this turn you against Ryan, or will you forgive him because he has a big dick?
- R530, Sweetie, it's all scripted. There are no business ethics to worry about in fantasy land.
- Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought Ryan somehow got video of Fredrik lying to him or other clients, and that was what he was using. That would be fine in my book. Doing the porn thing, I agree, is cheesy.
- If Ryan was really smart (and unethical), he'd seduce Derek and then tell Fredrik. That would kill the Kraut, both personally and professionally.
And Ryan seems like the type who'd fuck anybody if it meant getting the upper hand in business.
- I love the way you think, R533. Now [italic]that[/italic] would be a beautiful couple.
- I know , dearie at 531. Of course it's scripted, and Fred is such a bad actor. I'm merely attempting to stimulate discussion. Now go back and play with yourself, dollface; no one cares for your drivel.
- If it's true Derek & Fredrick don't really have a pre-nup, and that wasn't just for the show, I see legal fireworks in the not too distant future, when they split up. More for the fact that Freddy boy really hates to lose - anything. The same passion /love he put into their relationship, and wedding, he would turn it around and want to destroy Derek, if he wanted to leave him. It would be ugly.
- [quote]Freddy boy really hates to lose - anything. The same passion /love he put into their relationship, and wedding, he would turn it around and want to destroy Derek,
Horseshit, he lost his phone and started crying like an eight year old girl. Derek says jump and Freddy says "How high!?!) (with a goofy face)
- Derek must have a very strong stomach.
I honestly have come to respect successful gold diggers. It's a job, just like acting or being a whore.
Anna Nicole had the best catch. Marshall was too old to have sex. All she had to do was rub her big titties in his face every so often.
- r 539, LOL...
& what r534 said!
- Fakery abounds!
- That was funny, R539.
- Now that the season is over, I am sure going to miss Luis.
- I hope Ryan isn't sleeping alone...
- On tonight's WWHL (the MDLNY version of the reunion show), Ryan admitted that he is no longer single. He also appears to loathe Andy. Hmmmm....
Fredrik and Luis speak "five times a day" and they now greet each other with passionate cheek caresses and kisses.
Andy kept eye-fucking Derek, who was the guest bartender. I don't blame him at all, but still, Derek's new husband was only a few feet away. You're a prostitution whore, Andy Cohen!
After this little reuntion, I like all three of these hunks. Hope they all come back!
- Glad Ryan got back at Fredrik. Even more glad that Fredrik was so upset on "Watch What Happens" at 11 PM having just watched the final episode.
- Andy seemed smitten with Ryan's younger brother, who is a definite hottie.
- During one of the outtake scenes shown during the commercials, Luis got very friendly with his brother.
Luis seemed still drunk from the night before. His brother approached his chair and Luis, sitting, threw his arms around his brother's waist, pressed his face into the bro's lower abdomen and starred "dancing" while seated.
- I saw that scene and I agree, R549. Very Elijah & Milo Peters. Kinda kinky, hot, and dirty all at once.
- Ryan is a total douche bag over the threat of Fredrik's porn history. I hate him but he is still hot but a pig.
- ^ Bill You write hot. I want to motorboat your titties.
- How many of the brokers at Ryan's open house would have been aware of Fredrik's porn past?
- All of them
- I couldn't believe someone actually bought the monastery apartment. Certainly that was just a set up for the sex dungeon/Freddie sex pix storyline. How could anyone live in such an abortion.
- Fredrik's behavior on WWHL was disgusting, embarrassing and pathetic. All those tears. He's a pussy.
I hope Derek dumps him, takes his money, and hooks up with Andy Cohen. And I hope Fredrik realizes how buffoonish he has looked all season on TV and decides not to come back for next season.
Dump Luis too while you're at it.
Meanwhile, Ryan has already shown up several times on that new Bravo real estate show - the one with Jeff Lewis and others where a panel guesses a house's worth - and has proven himself to be smart, funny and oh so bitchily gay. Makes Jeff Lewis look like John Wayne.
- Is Ryan really that openly disdainful of Andy? Kind of a bad career move, since he's not doing anything showbiz besides Bravo...
- Fredrik is acting right? All those goofy faces he makes? He can't possibly be that queeny and bafoonish in real life AND land a hot stud like Derek? Life is so unfair. Fredrik is quite gross.
Fredrick is Swedish right? So not a Kraut.
- These three queens are considered hunks? Wow.
- WWHL: Fredrik is a terrible actor. Luis was very subdued. Ryan just seems over it. But, the show would be nothing without Ryan. He's the kind of guy we all love to hate. Did Freddie's hubby really need to be the guest bartender? It seemed awkward. Or did his husband threaten to withhold his allowance if he didn't do it?
- I loved Ryan on that Real estate show!
One time after Jeff said he loved one of the houses, when it was Ryan's turn he trashed it. He said "I can't believe Jeff Lewis liked this" and gave a whole list of reasons why he hated the house.
I love Jeff Lewis, but Ryan totally owned him on that episode.
- Fredrik reminds me of Jim Carrey (not good) with his rubber face.
His husband sure is earning that money.
- I can't get over how hot Chad Rogers looks. Sadly, his Instagram shows no pics of Starlycakes or "my girlfriend, Victoria"
- I close my eyes and think of the money.
- I can imagine that private Fredrik is much different than the work Fredrik.
- I'm afraid, R565, that you're sadly wrong. They're the same.
- You know him, R566?
- I think Ryan and Luis would make beautiful butt babies together...
- He's a friend of many friends, R567. (Plus, I'm R81, so I have first-hand experience quite literally.)
- Ryan needs to just come out already. He'd be much happier.
- Luis is sure looking hot in that burgundy suit. I'm going to miss seeing him.
- Miss Freddie is the Swedish Swish of NY real estate. That crane dance is cringe worthy.
- I thought this show would be cancelled, but after last night's WWHL, it's clear that the show is coming back for season 3.
- "it's clear that the show is coming back for season 3."
Hopefully without that little ferret Luis
- Luis is the best part of the show. He is definately a big improvement over the boring guy from last year. If they didn't bring back Luis next year, I wouldn't watch.
- Luis is cute, but he's got such an inflated opinion of his own talents.
- Don't all New Yorkers?
- Luis is a little cha cha queen, get rid of him
- Only morons, R393. But there are a lot of straight morons on DL these days.
- I can tolerate Ryan's being closeted or even playing at being attracted to women. But if he is gay, calling Fredrik a cocksucker is really offensive to me.
- R575 = Luis
Luis is totally out of his league and unprofessional.
- Did it seem odd to anyone else that Ryan, who gave us a grauitous butt shot in the first episode of the season, is judging Frederik for doing porn? I get that it's a matter of degrees, but if I were inclined to get judgmental, I'd probably say that they were both whores willing to show skin to make a buck.
- When I watched the finale', I felt sorry for Fredrik, who was obviously shitting his pants thinking Ryan would show his gay porn appearance. But I noticed Derek wasn't upset, and Frederik kept glancing at him, so I thought: Maybe Derek doesn't know about Fredrik's porn past? Hmmm.
On the after-show, did anyone else notice that whenever Andy glanced at Derek, they broke out in shit-eating grins, like they are sharing a secret? Maybe Andy "met" Derek long before Frederik did?
I get the feeling Luis may have (or be developing) a drinking problem. So far, his youth lets him bounce back, but that won't work forever.
Think it's nice that Fredrik apologized to Luis and all but ... really ... talking on the phone five times a day?? What the hell can they talk about that much?
- Ryan could barely keep a straight face on WWHL last night when he told Andy that he was seeing somebody. Luis and Fredrik were both laughing.
Luis must weigh only 100 lbs. He's a wispy little thing. He looked like he came a little in his shorts when 6'5" Fredrik hugged him in the park.
- RE: Maybe Derek doesn't know about Fredrik's porn past? Hmmm.
Really? You think a long term boyfriend of a high profile guy in NYC would not know this?
- RE: really ... talking on the phone five times a day?? What the hell can they talk about that ?
- even funnier was when they did the shotski on WWHL Luis and Andy were the same height and Andy started standing on his tippy toes.
- Breaking: The show has been renewed. Big dick Ryan and the boys will be back for season 3.
- I don't think with Ryan it's an issue of "coming out" in any conventional sense -- he's a failed actor who's now a real estate agent who's playing a role on a TV show, which requires him to pretend to be the straight guy on the show. As has been pointed out before, all these shows are a mix of real and fake.
Also, I don't think the issue was that he was judging Fredrik for having done porn per se, but that he was looking for a way to get back at him and humiliate him.
- Yay! so glad Luis will be back.
- Luis needs to come out of the closet next season.
- Yes, the show is a hit of sorts because of the significant differences between Ryan and Fredrik.
It might help if Fredrik took some acting classes. Right now he is playing a cartoon character, so the video that Ryan played was appropriate.
- Luis would make an excellent hood ornament.
- Next season will cover Fredrik and Derek's baby adoption. Maybe they could adopt Luis.
- Next season will cover Fredrik getting some kind of dirt on Ryan and a three way that involved another guy and a girl in which some homosex hijinks took place.
- Luis is the new Ricky Ricardo
- They are going the surrogacy route. I really hope that MDL: Los Angeles steps up their game this season. The New York franchise is leaving them in the dust. And I hear they are working on MDL: Miami and MDL: Chicago.
- We don't need any more MDLs.
- [quote]Yay! so glad Luis will be back.
Where did it say that? Bravo release said the SHOW will be back. When Seas 2 debuted, we found out Luis replaced someone else. It may happen again, no? Though he is cute, I don't think his storyline was especially interesting.
- Will Luis and his brother get really drunk and have accidental incestuous sex?
Will Derek cheat on new husband Fredrik (with Andy, Ryan, Luis, or some sexy stranger)?
Will Ryan finally find true love with an equally beautiful horse-hung god?
Stay tuned for the continuation of DL's "Million Dollar Listing: New York" thread...