- Did Fat Nathan Fillion Part One fill up?
- He looks like James Gandolfini there.
- Yes R1. It maxed out at 601.
...and if he keeps going this way, so will Nathan Fillion.
- calgary expo
- Please. He is not fat. Just a bit of a gut.
- Stop calling Nathan Fillion FAT, that is so immature!
Grow up, OP.
- He's obese. So sad because he uses to be cute and had a nice ass.
- could be a health problem. Medication can cause uncontrollable weight gain.
- My cousin's friend who is a stylist to ALL the big names in Toronto says that Nathan Fillion is addicted to The Olive Garden and orders take-away and goes home to rub chicken scampi all over his moobs.
- He cruised me hard walking down 3rd street promenade Santa Monica Ca a few years ago. Still cute imo.
- Remember when only his ass was fat?
- That is
- Dad jeans
- I do think he's gay.
The weight is probably a side effect.
- Castle renewed for next season!
- Most of the discussion is about his weight, which is unattractive, but he also looks so old. Is it the weight gain that is affecting his facial features? He is just not handsome. For me, this is impacting the belief in the romance. Maybe if Stana was a little less attractive!
Something other than his looks affect this show, Stana has the bearings of being intelligent while he presents silly and goofy, for a grown man.
- His pallor and the constant sheen of sweat, combined with the extra 70 pounds he's carrying, make me think a coronary event is imminent.
- Does anyone think that there is a part of Nathan Fillion that wants to be off the show?
- Count me in as one who really likes Nathan but think he looks awful these days. His face is lined and saggy and he just looks unhealthy, overall. Like he is uncomfortable in his own skin. And there is, apparently a LOT of extra skin these days. He is clearly overweight, not fit fat. I look at him and think "Dude's face has never SEEN a moisturizer."
- I'd bet on medication. I'll quit an Auntie-Dee in a heartbeat if I gain 15lbs in four weeks. Hell naw!
- Raw vegan dinners, Filly
- [quote]Remember when only his ass was fat?
Guess what? It still is.
Nate in 2012
- Some times when a person is depressed or unhappy with their life's direction they will allow their personal appearance to suffer. Maybe Nathan has other problems rather than eating too much. Or his weight problem could be attributed to medication. Maybe drinking too much liquor.
When a person is over 40 years it is harder to lose weight.
I've seen this before. But, I must regress. There is something wrong. The man looks bad. It is not only fat but his face is saggy, bloated just unattractive. He is in no way a sexual image. Too state it bluntly, he would be rejected by most women. Therefore his appearance affects the Beckett/Castle love story . Can you visualize Kate choosing him over Eric Vaughn, Josh or any of her other love interests. Castle brings nothing to the table except fat and silly with ill fitting clothes.
Nathan Fillion brings nothing to the table. His attempts at humor are pathetic. Castle is funny sometimes when the show writers come up with good lines. Maybe it is time for Fillion to retire.
- I agree with you r 23.
- OP... you're very judgemental and immature. Nathan Fillion is NOT fat!
You're being very childish and rude.
- he definitely has medical issues. who care about castle though one more year and it's over. he can make enough money just by showing up at conventions. probably why he doesn't care about his body. his buddy joss whedon can give him a role on his new show. really doesn't have to work out for a role anymore.
- Is next year really Castle's last season? It's true that Becket and Castle don't make any sense together. He's just a man child and she's an ambitious career woman. Both of them are relationship screwups though.
- He's full up all right.
But I don't have much room to talk.
Still - I don't have access to a personal trainer or chef.
- He reminds me of Delta Burke.
I wonder if they'll produce a very special episode where he has to deal with his fatness and how he's no less of a person because of his chins and how his corduroys set fires when he runs.
- That maybe a point. He could be on medication that produces weigh gain. Heart problems also sometimes causes fluid build up. His bloated face and fat neck could be a sign of a coronary problem.
If he is ill they would not tell the audience. Illnesses also affect their insurance eligibility. I'll go to the extreme and speculate that is why they may have Kate Beckett in conflict over the relationship and pulling away.
If all is just speculation , then he may have simply lost interest and no longer care about his looks. It has got to impact his ego to be hired as the star of the show and have have Stana come in become the main attraction and better talent. Everywhere she appears people comment on her beauty. Who is calling him handsome or talented. Maybe I would let myself go too. Showbiz can make a person insecure.
- fillion skipped an international abc press event for castle last night, but went to the after party anyway. +1 on how he doesn't care about castle. sounds like david boreanaz during "angel". he gained massive amount of weight too cuz he totally hated working there so he kinda let himself go. just don't understand the nerds who wants him for every superhero movies, or for a firefly reboot. open your eyes!
- Fat or thin, I'd lay underneath him in a NY minute!
- saying he's fat is f'ing stupid. thats MEAT, glorious juicy MEAT. hes delicious u manorexic skanks. more for me. theres plenty to keep me busy.
- I'd rather have Natan fat, then you skinny asses.
- #34, Help yourself or should I say smother yourself.
- What you fat Nathan defenders are missing is that he looks unhealthy. It's not just the fatness, his skin looks terrible, his eyes looks terrible.
- What he looks like is a great big teddy bear that I'd love to snuggle up to and cuddle with all night. You all can keep your 90 lb. twinks.
- OP...let's see YOUR picture baby! For a side by side comparison.
He's so fucking sexy, thin or fat. I'd fuck that hot fat ass until he was unconscious!
- What a dumb argument, R38. Most of us aren't earning millions to work in front of the camera.
- That's fat???Its not like he was ever skinny, or a muscle freak. He looks like a normal cute guy in his 40s.
- The guy looks so old for his age..retire anyone?
- cuty? LOL
look at his huge nose and the skin..the guy is soo full of himself and looks awful!
grandpa grandpa grandpa!
- #42, In That photo he looks homeless. Has he always been that tacky looking? How does a person age so drastically in two or three years.
I viewed him in a few episodes on TNT, in the first season. It looks almost like they recast the role of Castle, the differences are that obvious. In season 2 he started to change but in season 3 the changes cannot be overlooked. Also, in season 3 it was clear that the focus was on Stana. Why the change in focus --- audiences started to notice Katic's talent?; the producers noted her talent?; was it her beauty? Katic is carrying this show on her shoulders and is doing an excellent job. But why the shift? How does Nathan feel about this personally. Do you think the show would have lasted 5 years if the load had been placed on his shoulders. I do not. He has the talent for some things but not for carrying a Network show. He is better in a supporting role.
- I don't know maybe if he finally decides to get out of the closet he will look better!
- I don't think he's fat, probably could lose a few but that doesn't make him fat. What he really is might be miserable. Must be something in his personal life.
A year or two ago, a fan who has a blog had this ongoing thing about Nathan being photographed holding a ball of twine. Some other celebrities got into the act, Matthew Broderick, Brian Boitano, Penn Gillette and a few others and they submitted pics holding various random objects and it was really funny. For some odd reason, Nathan issued a long statement to say at this time in his life, he would not participate in the blog, blah, blah, blah. A lot of the blog followers called him an asshole, etc. It was such a silly, fun thing and by issuing the statement, it kind of made him standout as a bit of a jerk or at the very least, not a fun guy.
- I remember that..he sounded like a pretentious dick!
- I have a daddy thing and to me, he's finally now hot. Give me your lined face and flabby abs, give me your tired pace and squishy ass. Unless he's a bottom. Then I'm out.
- If he's a bottom then give him to me! Love to motor boat those hot man cakes!
- [quote]I have a daddy thing and to me, he's finally now hot.
I felt the same way about David Boreanaz when he got fat that last season of Angel.
I don't think he released a statement about the twine incident, he was asked about it during a reddit Q&A and explained why he didn't do it. plus other requests he gets over twitter.
Good for him in my opinion who wants to be pictured with a bit of twine just to satisfy some blogger on the internet.
If you have daddy issues then go to a therapist!
- My friend saw him at the East Side Club in NYC about three years ago, didn't know his name, but said that guy who's on "Castle."
- So, he is gay..right?
- Nathan is probably sick of playing Richard Castle.
- R54 Nathan looks sick...Period.
- Fatness is a sickness.
- r50 I wasn't judging him about not contributing to the blog, I was just stating that many people who posted seemed to feel he was a jerk. He's free to do whatever he likes. An actor needs fans on their side in order to continue to get work. Just sayin.
- If he acts like a jerk he will not have fans in a future!
- [quote]Nathan is probably sick of playing Richard Castle.
I doubt it. He's probably sitting on a cash cow now that they've passed 100 episodes, which means syndication, and since Castle's been on for quite some time now, I'm sure he and Stana make big money per episode.
- r58 he's actually very nice...just not with his castle fans. but one look at the stana katic thread here, i can understand why. castle fans are batshit crazies.
- Oh please don't try to justify his lack of interest in Castle accusing the fans of being crazy..not everyone in the Castle fandom is a crazy hater!
- I agree r61.
- He comes off as an arrogant jerk to me. He should be into Castle. It's not like the other things he has been a lead in have been overly successful. He sounded like a little bitch baby over that twine thing for someone who is supposed to have such a great sense of humor.
Also, I don't get the attraction to this guy. He did not appeal to me before and now his looks have gone way downhill.
- If they were casting castle now, he wouldn't get the part looking like he does (sexy best selling author? not so much). also so called chemistry with her costar is long gone. so much bad acting during the "couply scenes", sometimes you wonder if fillion is afraid of touching stana.
R63 looking at his twitter you'd think he still is in firefly by the amount of times he talks about it. sorry castle fans, you are not interesting enough for him. bet everything once castle is cancelled he goes to his buddy joss whedon's new show. same network after all...
- r64Yor are right,producers probably regret casting him. He's not handsome, simply ugly. His nose is awful, his head is too big,his gut hangs over his belt, has no six pack whatsoever, he has man breast, looks much older than his years and the manner in which he talks out of the side of his mouth is just unattractive. More importantly, he is not a good actor, he simply mugs for the camera. Have you notice he cannot fake a good kiss with Beckett. He has no appeal as a leading and and lacks any sex appeal. Give Beckett a different love interest.
I cannot identify with him as her love interest. Poor Stana. He exhibits no trace of romanticism. It's no longer working for me.
Beckett would be better served to be paired with Josh or that English detective. Both are handsome and ooze sex appeal. Even Eric Vaughn is better when paired with his billions.
- R65 Can I hug you?
JFC their kisses are so fucking fake and the way he hug Stana or grab her in bed is so bizarre..Marlowe please bring back Victor Webster!
- the bizarre thing is, he's fine everywhere else, he kissed plenty of women on the show. it's just look super weird with stana. no wonder there are so little kissing scenes. clearly they are both uncomfortable. wouldn't be surprise if off screen they don't get along. for the oldies moonlight kisses were awkward too. we all know what was going on BTS.
- He obviously has a bad relationship with Stana..he has been pretty open about his favorite scenes are with Molly and Susan..He has blocked Stana several times on twitter..and that's not ethical or professional,If he has a problem with her, he should hide it at least for the sake of the series!
- I can assure you he has a friendly relationship with Stana. No animosity there. But don't expect any of them to talk about their relationship publicly. Never.
And he's a bad kisser, that's all.
- and a bad huger too..
- R70 R69 I thought it was my imagination. Nothing romantic happens when he 'movie kisses'. This has got to be frustrating for Kate Beckett. Does Nathan have a girlfriend, can he even keep a girlfriend interested?
- This guy doesn't know how to treat women..maybe men?
- r69 They totally lost their s1 chemistry. even in s3 they would look at each other you'd feel goosebumps. dunno what's up with these two. it's true nathan's kisses are not "camera" pretty. he always smashes his entire face with his ladies costars. same think in firefly.
btw, any op wanna open a stana katic part 2 thread ?
- R66 I understand that Victor Webster is working on a show in Canada. He is not available. Otherwise I believe he could be an excellent lead for Beckett. If you read some of his Twitter responses, you will be able to detect he has a cute sense of humor w/o having to rely on silliness. Can also do drama. That and handsome also, who could ask for more. He exudes a sexy and attentive romantic lead.
I would accept Eric Vaughn over Nathan, nothing personal. Nathan is just not romantic lead type. Marlowe, do something.
- R73 What do we need a Stana Katic part 2 thread? it's not like any reliable piece of info was given, it was just some deranged person wanting the world to know how much they hate Stana. Boring.
And R74 Sorry to burst your bubble but Victor Webster isn't popular enough to carry a show like Castle, I'd rather have fat Nathan than Victor who.
- Well, who was Ellen Pompeo before Grey's Anatomy?..So I would take Victor "who" any day..at least he looks pretty nice towards Stana..he would be a nice co star to her!
- R76 Touche
- r76 and he also knows how to promote his own show. just saying...
r75 nothin is reliable here, its a gossip site here :) but it was fun, usually people who talk about stana are hardcore fangirl, actually learn a couple a stuff so..
- And Stana is too thin! And Fillion's wardrobe isn't helping the weight problem. Those jackets just add weight.
- R78 hardcore fangirls? you mean weirdos with no boundaries and I'm not talking about her fans.
R79 Do those jackets add weight to his face as well? the man has no jaw or neck, his head is one giant block.
- R79 Too thin, you said?
- man that arch in her foot, was she a dancer?
R82 That chick knows that she is looking sexy. Wish I could hang that outfit like her. She looks so much like Cindy Crawford, super model.
- What happened to this guy?
Wow, he is def awful!
- OMG, R85. That is one of the least flattering pictures of a celebrity I have ever seen. The pose, the expression, the clothing... it is all just sad.
- R85 It is sad. Maybe he is ill.Look at that Triple chin. Looks like he just rolled out of bed. did you see him on Letterman. He was boring and totally uninteresting. But i have seen worst. But some of the 'worst' have acting talent. On Castle he is pathetic. Goodness, he may not want it but he has my condolences. Seems like a decent guy.
- R75 have you not noticed that Stana carries the show now. People have really connected with this previously unknown actress. Marlowe got lucky when he was able to cast talent and beauty too. Usually the viewing audience stereotypes the model looking type, such as Stana. they think they can't possibly be talented but she is. If it was not for her I believe the show would be gone. People are beginning to recognize that Nathan can't act and comment on his looks. People may lose interest since the show is centered on their relationship. It is no longer believable to think that Beckett would desire him, except as an older brother. Nathan do something to improve.
- stana carries the show? lol the show suffers because of bad writers, but stana isn't doing anything, her acting is terrible, she can't shake off her canadian accent (even nathan pointed that was annoying), mispronounces words. she constantly watches her marks on the floor lol, overact certain part. list is long. neither nathan or stana doing much they all seem bored.
- R89 It is wrong to have an accent??? Have you noticed Robert deNiro's accent.He'sone of the better actors out there. Have you seen one of her interviews? This girl is well versed and eloquent. Read her academic credentials. By the way she was 7th in her academic rating when she graduated from high school. I also refer you to her course of study in college before she committed to becoming an actress. I'm interested, do you hate southern accents, the NY accents, Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe's Aussie accents, Marion Cotillard french accent- Nicole,Russell DeNiro and Marion won oscars in spite of their accents. Your contradiction did not undermine her acting abilities. Her accent and some marks on the floor??? PLEASE! Can you quote Cantebury tale? Have you read War and Peace, she has. You might want to ignore my question but I'll ask--what was you ranking in high school? I do not need to inquire about your accent since everybody has one.
- R90 fangirl alert...i agree she's smart, well spoken pretty etc but she can't act to save her life sorry. her previous works if you can call than work, speak for itself.
- Screw Stana. I want Nathan's beefy body enveloping me while I deeply inhale his manly aroma.
- Stana right now is the one carrying the show..everything is about Beckett..they should name the Show Beckett instead of Castle..his character doesn't have anything to offer..just silliness and when the writers give him the opportunity to show his talent, Stana stole the episode with a 2 minutes scene!!
- can't someone open a stana thread. so we can continue about nathan's fat ass here :)
- Sorry but this pic is soo O_O
his belly was awful on Letterman!
- Open a new stana thread, she's back with brkljac so there's plenty to discuss
- There's nothing to discuss, she is back with her husband who cares?
- weren't they on a trial separation according to someone on the previous thread?
- Well she took him to the la opera event so i guess they're not divorcing anymore?
- that's stana's hubby right (long hair in the background?) he makes nathan look healthy next to him. yikes
- At least he is young and doesn't have that awful skin of fillion
- Right but they both have a huge gut
- But Stana's man is not being paid to play a playboy model in a tv show series!
- He's a nice guy to fans, a nice guy to work with, low-maintenance for the crew, and gay-friendly. Attack someone else.
- R103 I was unaware that Nathan was playing a playboy model.
- isn't Castle a playboy?
Well, my bad.
now he is a whale!
- In an interview, she said she was not married. Her words not mine. In that same interview she had been evasive about her private life before she was asked the direct question. But it seems she is determine to separate personal life from public life. Whatever! But I think the big fellow is he BF or good friend. But if indeed he is husband I guess he doesn't want any part of the publicity or she deems it as no one's business.
- R105 He was suppose to be a playboy before he met Beckett and started to put all his efforts into getting her. Had his eyes on Beckett day one. Reason he started to follow her. She was hard to get but now he is suppose to be in a committed relationship with Beckett. No longer a playboy.
- Not. I already said that I was wrong because now he looks like a whale not like a playboy!
- He was never a playboy MODEL. He was a playboy. And, he was exactly what the producers wanted. He is a reasonably attractive, extremely personable "guy" that the average straight man can relate to. They did not want a model type for the role. He has become fat and lazy as the show has gone on. It is VERY clear that his favorite scenes are with his mother and daughter. It is time to pull the plug on the show.
- R110 Its time to recast and give Beckett a love interest that the viewing public can relate to, someone who is appealing to the viewing public. In fairness to Nathan he probably became disenchanted when 'Castle', the series, became the 'Beckett' series, especially since she was an unknown actress before the show. Note, I had never heard of Nathan Fillion either before Castle. But I became interested the show when I saw a re-run of the pilot, Flowers for Your Grave. I was just passing time and not totally into the show until I caught the perfect scene where Castle is speculating on her reason for becoming a cop. Her expression slowly changed from a smirk to a face concealing deep emotions. Prefect scene. I was sold. I thought, who is this girl and is she actually as good as she seems. Meryl could not have done better. In other words I watch the show for Stana, not Nathan. I am a big Meryl Streep fan in that I really respect good acting. Stana brings that to the show. I suspect this show was to remain lighthearted with emphasis on Castle, but the producers and ABC recognized that Stana was the strength of the show. Just don't think Fillion could carry a show long term. He's alright but just does not have the presence Stana has. But his bad appearance is not helping. (A big gut for heavens sake, for a leading man?) Geez.
- Did not know that Nathan was deaf in his left ear? May explain why he always looks so attentive in interviews.
- He is back with his ex Emma Danoff the same one who shared personal information with fans on twitter
- R113 Is he or is he using her as his "date" for events? She went with him to the Writer's Guild thing he presented at and then not seen until the Much Ado premiere last week.
- What do you mean by USING her
like Using her as a beard?
- what happened to christina ochoa
- Good Lord
- R115 Maybe but it's a crap bearding strategy never showing off your "date" on the red carpet. He seems to get women to attend events/parties with him and then moves onto the next. Usually leaving the women (by the look of their twitter accounts) in a hot mess over the situation.
- r116 he dumped her anyone could see this one coming...
i don't think he's dating anyone, he brings his bro everywhere, but brings his exes when his bro can make it or if he's single. he's friend with all of them and follow them on twitter. must not be awkward at all lol
- r117 how about this one ?
he sure dates manly looking women
- That's a woman, R120? Damn.
- And this one
- Nathan and his daughter..I mean girlfriend in Disneyland
- Why does he always present his butt in pictures? It looks as if he is wearing a bustle in R123's pic.
- r124 it's the captain tightpant gotta show his botty, can't help it
- He can't help it, r124.
He has a built-in bustle.
- rip firefly hot fillion
- He was hot in Firefly, but he was downright gorgeous back in his OLTL days.
- I have had to upgrade my widescreen TV to a 65" to incorporate Nathan's girth. He's an expensive taste!
- Now all of that is GONE
- No r130, its still there... somewhere... underneath it all...
- How the hell did Brkljac pull Katic?!
- r100 that man needs a bath and an haircut wow
r132 both serbian, they've been together for years, although pretty sure she cheated on him with that director marc polish.
- Brkljac scares the crap out of me
Thank God you didn't say she cheated on him with Nathan because fillionares fans will freak out..they are pretty sad because Stana is back with her BF LOL
- Is this the thread where all the people with mental illness gather?
- R133 who knows... they barely interact these days.
- If you had Katic you would think you would smile. Guy's freaking weird looking, Marc Polish isn't much better
- idk serbians seem like they're always super serious
- R139 well Katic can bloody smile is it too hard for him?? Even when in was in Castle for like 2 secs I thought what a creepy dude. He looks passed all the time. Very hairy
- oh don't even remind me of him on castle what a stupid thing to do. stana says she wants privacy and then puts kb on an episode?
- r141 3 sec of emmy worthy performance ;)
- R141 Stupidest and wtf moment ever. Her purpose for doing it was??
As much as I blame Fillion for the crapfest that was season 5 I blame Marlowe too. He fucked it up too
- Maybe was a move to let the fandom know that indeed he is her BF!
Some people said that was an intern joke but why?
because he looks like a bodyguard or something?
- lol if it was a "joke" i don't think anyone found it funny
the joke wasn't made for the fandom!
- Everyone was well aware who he was. If she wanted ppl to know just say I'm in a relationship. She bitches she wants privacy and then did that. It was fucked up move on her behalf. If its meant to be a joke exactly who was meant to be laughing?? I remember thinking god he's even worse without his beard.
- r146 with the amont of crap and insults she got for it i doubt they still found it funny
- Why can't they let Susan Sullivan spin around? Just once?
- R147 Are you kidding me?
There is people who still believes that he is her brother..give me a break
- My thread watcher was screwed up this morning so it read:
Fat Nathan Fillion Part Two: Cocky Guy Sends Woman Unsolicited Dick Pic
Unfortunately, not true
- R150 Yes but that's the delusional people who can't comprehend someone with a different surname isn't her brother. Should she get married to Kris and put in a magazine these people still wouldn't believe it
- r150 How would an appearance on the show prove that he's not the brother to those people? His name was not even on the credits
- It's clear to me that none of you is a fan of Stana Katic, then why are you so obsessed with her or who she's dating/married to or whatever? This isn't going to change the fact that Nathan Fillion is still fat.
- r154 i'm actually a fan of stana, i just think that some of her actions are stupid
- and What do you like about her..her acting skills or her private life?
- poor nathan, part 2 thread and he's still fat and they are not even talking about him.
- R155 yeah, I bet you are, LOL
- I m still a fan of hers but I'm not so obsessed I can see some things she does is moronic
- Her acting skills and the fact that she seem like a genuinely nice person.
I just can't stand when actors bring their partners to the show they're doing
- R159 Oh, I'd say posting here is being pretty obsessed with her. Let's talk about Nathan Fillion instead, shall we?
- r161 but what's there to talk about nathan? he's still fat...
- The problem is simple
How do you know that was her idea and not the producers idea on putting kris in that scene..she wasn't even there when they filmed the scene!
maybe it was a prank for her...
- lol yeah right
- r160 nathan also brought his gf, dana delany, perrey Reeves, exes gf but still...
- r165 yes but they are actresses and had an actual part on the show not 3 seconds with no dialogue
- and he brought Christina Ochoa,Emma Danoff and Kate Luyben to the set..!
- Stana brings Kris to the set all the time. I don't think bringing your partner to work is unprofessional. Fair enough Nathan's gfs actually could act but bringing Kris on was what?! How was it a joke on Stana? It was silly move from someone who loves privacy end off. I love her and all but that was stupid
- r168 my thoughts exactly
- R140 Forget that he looks so angry all the time, why does he get to go to events in jeans all the time? Everyone around is dressed in suits, your gf/wife is dressed to the nines and you wear jeans. He clearly doesn't care and just attends as some sort of lapdog for missus.
- R168 Does he not have a job to go to? Or the businesses to run.
- Did he and Seamus Dever sleep together yet? They're my two favorite closeted Castle gays.
- isn't seamus married or something?
- R171 Business went bust. You ever heard of lunch break or day off?? There is pics of him visiting the set
- R174 I wanna see those pictures LOL
- I don't understand why he goes to those events, when he clearly hates the media attention..He should have know where he was getting into when he start dating Stana..!
- R174 Probably more than one business went under. I thought he was supposed to be some hotshot successful entrepreneur....
- R176 gotta go to these events if you want your gf to pay the his bills.
R177 successful per his say. total hack.
- The guy works for a company as a VP of sales..I don't think he needs that she paid his bills.
- R176 maybe he is simply...in love with Stana. Maybe they are simply best friends where both have a lot in common, having mutual respect for each other. In any relationship that is important to the parties, compromise is usually involved. Maybe he is simply shy or is as private as she is. Admit it, people do not know the nature of this relationship. By respect for each other, I am saying that we all do things that we do not want to do for the sake of the relationship. Its not good to judge but it is especially not a good idea to judge w/o facts.
- R180 of course I know nothing but his face at these events paint a 1000 pictures. It's obvious what he thinks
- I don't know what he thinks but he looks miserable and uncomfortable all the time!
At least her sister looked great and happy at the event in Chicago for her college!
- Yap. Her sister looked radiant and i don't know how anyone could look anything but when they're next to stana
- What makes me think..isn't he happy for her successes?
Houston we have a problem....
- He's probably just really uncomfortable with the attention she's getting. Somebody should have told him what happens when you date an actress. Can't she tell him to at least shave or wash his hair and look presentable
- She should take her sister to those events and leave him and his serious face at home!
- notice how she's back being an hermite? at least she was much more active the little time she was single, doing interviews and what not. bad management, bad decisions. too bad for her.
- Well is not like she was going to be single forever so...
- R186 Too busy having sex :)
- r189 poor stana
- R190 it would be awesome. That sweaty hair of his lol
- r191 and disgusting beard
- I guess if he has a beard is because she likes it LOL
- In one pic I Alderney he had a moustache growing downwards. Mmm hot
- oh god stop that is so bad
What are you talking about?
- R196 Sorry my reply was actually for 187. She's hermit cos she's all lived up now
- R178 Total hack, the description of his new job looks like a 9 year wrote it.
R187 She's hermit because I doubt anyone really wants her at events anyway. And when she does get a gig (eg. Writer's Guild) she's sick but is absolutely okay to do a photo shoot next morning.
- r198 it's like she sabotages herself, they were ready to invite her to montecarlo she refused, she gave a bullshit excuses for the wga gig, they were other things tied to the superman animated movie thing she did, that she backed away.
- Well Nathan has been canceling some cons and staying at home and going to parties with Zachary Levy's sister and for the WGA thank God she didn't go to that crap..and she was sick even Nathan confirmed it so I don't understand what you are complaining about!
- I agree I love her but regarding promoting herself she is useless
- She didn't went to Monte Carlo
girl have been working like crazy in Castle if she wants to take a time out she fucking deserved it!
She is back with Kris and they are having sex like rabbits so?
that's not gonna change the fact that Nathan is still fat and looking older than ever!
- R199 Part of working in Hollywood & getting better jobs is promoting yourself & your work.
R200 To be fair, he cancelled two cons one due to that eye infection which looked nasty and the other due work, so he had a part afterward unless the guy has a Star Trek transporter he was hardly going to make it across the other side of the country in an hour or so.
- Nathan looking fat and older hasn't really much to do with the fact that yes whether it's Stana herself or her management she doesn't promote herself well at all
- Stana is not like other actresses in Hollywood she is not interested in the fame like some fame whore who works as a lead in Castle, he does need to do that, his good looking face is disappearing every new season in Castle, the Caskett relationship its getting ridiculous,there's no way that such a beautiful woman like Beckett would date such a creepy looking old man!
- nathan's been meaning to go to conventions for years, he finally got to meet the fans, much ado is getting super reviews, mostly for him. things are looking great for him lately. one or 2 more year with castle then he's free to do whatever role he wants. can't say the same about stana after castle.
- With that fat shape yeah right, he will end doing the human version of family guy for TV LOL
R204 this is a thread to talk about Nathan and his awful fat ass so...
- r207 not true he's getting back in shape, this things take time. he looks way better than last year before his surgery.
- R205 I agree with the idea that a beauty like Beckett (Stana) would want that old fat and sagging man. His looks make the romance part look stupid.
- R207 yeah right LOL
Are you blind?
didn't you saw him on Letterman, well my dear, let me tell you he has a huge gut..but is perfectly normal when all he does on his vacations it's going to parties to drink alcohol and get high!
- r209 Well happens in castle and irl to stana so...
- R211 At least he is younger..
- r212 i think his youth doesn't make up for the beard/hair
- Fillion may be fat but he sure as fuck isn't uglier than Kris. I really hope Stana isn't in it for the fame because what little she has now she seems to have trouble with marketing herself. She's beautiful and obviously wants to work hence why the nose job but if she doesn't put herself out there she' ll disappear after Castle :(
- R213 Yes but Kris is not a celebrity he is not paid to look good and fit all the opposite with Nathan that he is an actor who sell his image and right now the image of a lead actor with him on Castle is gone even Patrick Dempsey who is much older than him looks 1000% better than him
- Well regardless he's been signed on for another year so I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck how he looks
- The audience are the one affected by his lack of commitment and ethic at work..No one else :D
Because looking like shit is a lack of ethics..
- Well bitching about his weight isn't going to do anything. ABC and Marlowe have signed him for another year. His career is going well. If you don't like it don't watch. If he upsets you cos you aren't watching it anymore then become a writer go to Hollywood write a tv show and cast beautiful slimline actors.
- Yeah I can do that..and what can you do about Kris?
killing him because he is fucking Stana?
FYI ABC subtracts a nice percent of Nathan's salary for his big fat ass!
And now what can you do about that?
- It doesn't really bother me if they take a part of his salary. It's not my salary so why should I care? I'm not killing Kris I'm just saying I don't find it that hard to believe Beckett likes Castle because in real life look at the thing Stana is attracted too
- wow with fans like you guys who needs enemies. i wonder why they're not doing more promo this is hard to figure out
- The same thing that Beckett is attracted too..with that awful skin and that huge nose, deaf, fat and old LOL
Sorry but I will take Kris any day LOL
- Well if you find Kris attractive that's good for you. Most definitely not my type
- I don't care what your type is!
- R222 I'd rather have the deaf, old guy at least he seems more fun!
- R224 and I don't care if you think I shouldn't be talking about Kris!!
- Yeah the problem is that this is not a threat to talk about Stana or Kris...You are kind of lost ;)
Yeah funny until he start having a heart attack..that's what happen when you date an old man.. LOL
- He's on Conan right now and he's anything BUT fat.
- yeah he looked amazing and funny. told you he's getting back into shape. here's the yt video
- Stana looked super gorgeous last night too
- stana at the lucy awards event.
- no kris in the pictures :(
- He still looks ugly and old
and has a beer gut LOL
- R233 Why is sad he's not in any pictures?
R229 Nathan's taken American citzenship then.
- r236 i wanted to see him
- I thought maybe he would get in shape doing the hiatus. But I guess a little over two month is not enough time. He had a lot to lose.The man is beginning to look sought of odd as well as old. His chins, gut and butt are still too distracting. Poor Nathan , what happened. Nathan's lookalike Jason Bateman is aging quite well.
In fact Nathan no longer resembles him. His features are now distorted.
- (R237)I meant meant 'sort of' rather than 'sought of'. Sorry. I' just felling bad for Nathan and his role in the show. Beckett/Castle (ie.) Katic/Fillion no fit as a romantic couple.If he had the handsome look it would be more realistic.
- He doesn't care about castle (so evident by the way he never talks about it as enthusiastically as say firefly) and abc don't either. the show gets average ratings and abc seems ok with that for now. they don't care about his body. pretty sure his costar wouldn't get the same treatment if she gained weight. double standard.
nathan is paid to be himself on the show, not exactly challenging for an actor.
- How many of you think that stana's going to be pregnant this year?
- R240 she's baby crazy, so chances are high.
- Yes, I think she will be pregnant by the end of the season..I bet that's why they broke up, maybe because he wants kids and now they are back together so...
- i think that she's too carreer oriented to have kids rn
- Nathan is probably wishing that he never took the role of Richard Castle. Then again, who was checking for him. Nobody?
- He was the one convincing Marlowe to give him the role so..
- Huge Gut
Next Movie by Joss Whedon
Santa Claus: Reloaded
- excuse me but...
- [quote]Nathan is probably wishing that he never took the role of Richard Castle.
Are you kidding? With the payday he's likely getting, he ms probably well aware that thus role is the best thing to happen to him career wise.
- I bet Marlowe is the one regretting casting him XD
The guy is useless even for the series promotion!
- (R248) Nathan looks like a duck in that picture. Nathan is simply ruining this series for me. I was viewing The Limey. The British guy who worked for Scotland yard complemented Beckett so very much. He was not mugging for the cameras, he was simply sophisticated and good looking. He was eye catching without trying. I so believe that Marlowe regrets casting Fat Fillion. In my opinion it is not too late to slowly steer Beckett to someone worthy and easy on the eyes. We'll adjust. Marlowe and the other writers are very good. Marlowe do something. Then Nathan can go to those silly and immature conventions. Or go and daydream about those Fireflies. Or just GO. Just too FAT!!! (and silly).
(R250) So true, so true.
- Has anybody asked him why he's fat? Serious question.
They tortured Delta Burke about it, why not a man?
- (250) maybe that is why Nathan seems uninterested in Castle. Maybe he knows that he has been casted incorrectly. His weight gain is distracting, yes, but also if Marlowe was going for the The Thin Man model, Nathan just does not have the comic timing not the style of William Powell. His comedy is more slap stick. Myrna Loy played a great straight man (woman) to Powell. Beckett is so good at both drama as well as straight man. Marlowe do something, please.
- R251/R253, you seem WAY too invested in all this. Don't worry about Nathan Fillion. He is rich, famous and the star of a hit prime time series. Meanwhile, you are sitting behind a computer posting your non-factor of an opinion about him on DL. Hmm, let me guess who the winner is in that scenario...
Let's see what YOU look like. Then again, nevermind. I get the feeling it ain't a pretty sight.
- (254) Why so defensive? Are you too invested in Nathan? Are you so invested that you judge others for their opinions that differ yours. Ask yourself why so much internalizing this defense.
- R242 I remember last year, I think, she said that "she was not allowed to have a dog" even, not sure who was not allowing her to have a dog, but it was implied she had no time to look after it, looking after a baby would be the same issue.
R251 Nathan's "fat", I use that term lightly, for Hollywood standard's not real world standards. He's just a normal guy in his 40's. I think the weight gain was a combination of what appears to be genetics (looking at his dad & bro) and that medical issue where he was likely taking meds.
- I did want to add to my post above that if she is desperate enough to keep him I suppose she will do anything.
- (R256) He would look like a guy in his if his facial features had not changed so drastically, for the worst. His face has aged, more than for a middle age man. I agree that maybe meds were involved. The change happened too quickly.
- You fat-phobic idiots don't understand "Castel" at all. Nathan is exactly what the producers wanted. He is attractive to straight women in a cuddly kind of way. He is not unattainable, and probably reminds them of their husbands in some (good)way. There is a reason the show focuses so much on his home life, and that the characters of his mother and daughter are so well drawn (and that he is, in many ways, controlled by them). This is all intended to make the show attractive to female viewers
On the other hand, Nathan is not threatening to straight male viewers. He seems like a great guy that would be fun to have a couple of beers with, but they can still fantasize that they could steal Becket away from him in a heartbeat.
The producers have absolutely no interested in what the body fascist gay men think about Nathan or the show. If they have any interest in the gay audience, it is the sweater queens in suburbia, not the Chelsea/WeHo queens.
That said, Nathan clearly had a sudden weight gain, that seems to have been health related. Someone posted that he had surgery. I don't know if that is true, but certainly something was up. However, he seems to be losing weight and getting back to his old self, which included a bit of a "Buddha" belly that most women would not mind.
His face is his face. I hope he leaves it alone. I find it funny that someone mention Patrick Dempsey, apparently oblivious to the fact that PD has had a ton of plastic surgery.
- Seriously? R259 because his nose is still the same..I think you are looking for pathetic excuses to defend him :)
R253 He was the one begging for the role so...
R257 I agree
R256 He doesn't have the physical appearance of a laid actor anymore.
- R260, really?
the nose is broken..if you think they say the truth that's your opinion Ok?..Why he would make a job nose to get his nose uglier!
this make me laugh so hard!
- "“My face is full of imperfections and it is what it is,” he told the magazine. “I had my nose broken three times, so it’s a disaster area. It’s all bent. I guess it gives me character. But I usually try not to look [in the mirror] too much.”"
LOL LOL LOL
- Broken three times during plastic surgery...
- Yes. that's what YOU say because YOU wanna be right even if you are talking BS!
- (R259) Sorry, NF is not attractive, cuddly to anyone. Don't set him up for more mean comments with that statement.
I do agree that he is non-threatening to males.
Why?, because they could give competition.
- Dudes in which hand do serbians wear their wedding ring? Is there any kind of specific ring?
- R268 yeah he is really good doing ginger houses for Christmas.. right?
- R268 where what ? that's an old pic of stana's hubby/bf right? cuz he looks like this now...
- That picture it's from early December late November of 2012 in Tampa Florida..where he is/was working...
- Is that a wedding ring?
- r271 thank u, seems he's back in l.a now, and back with sk.
R267 i believe they were their rings on the right hand. Sk never wears one, at least none in public
- Serbs wear their wedding rings on their right hand. If they wear a ring on their left (traditionally for others the wedding hand) it doesn't mean they are married
- Imagine the hairs he casted into those gingerbread houses. Ugh
- R268 he has crazy eyes :/ oh stana...
- r277 indeed he has, it's kinda scary actually
- i think that that's his wedding ring. he uses it all the time
- You guys have proof about this?
If you have not..then you are just wasting your time talking BS with no sense :)
- Fat or no fat, Nathan Fillion impresses me as a guy that a woman could take only for about 15 min.. (or less). He is too much a man child even if he was rail thin. Trust me, you should hear the negative talk from women when a man is not amusing but just plain silly. Stana, who gives off intelligent vibes as well as maturity when expected and needed, must have a ton of patience. She spends the majority of the week having to interact with him. I am not saying he is a bad person (probably a great guy) but I am speaking from the point of view on how women think and/or respond behind your back. Note: Once I asked a friend how she was able to tolerate a certain guy (who was a silly man child) and her response was 'so I can run his wallet thru a mall or club'. I thought, how shallow and cruel. But honest.
- I bet Stana is tired of his shit..I remember once when they were voting for the PCA he just vote for himself and everyone start sending him hate for it, and she came 2 minutes later and vote for him for the show and for herself..I think she is kind of tired of his immature games and unnecessary drama!
- R282 Who cares if votes just for himself? I know her fans went on a vindictive campaign of not voting for him and telling everyone else not to. Maybe if they had spent the same energy voting for their "unicorn" she may have won something!
- Yes and I was one of the people who don't vote for him and i'm not Stanatic..And I will not vote for him in others awards either...I hope he have the same luck next year ;)
- R284 Same luck? What by winning?
- Paying for win ;)
- Recommendation to Castle fans. View (youtube) commentary for 'A Death In The Family'. There are two versions. One video includes comments by Marlowe, Bowman, Huertas, Molly, Stana and Nathan.The other video (same episode) contains comments by Jon and Dever. I suggest viewing the former video first, which includes Marlowe. Some personality traits while not overt, are revealing. Give attention to who pays attention to whom, who pays attention to what, who compliments whom, who is protective of whom, who interacts with whom, who has insight regarding the process of storytelling. (It can also be assumed that people/situations have changed since this was filmed in the first season '09'. Your guide to individual personality traits will be to lend attention to what is important to whom. The devil is in the details. Very revealing. (Spoiler)-Jon seems very intuitive, outspoken, comfortable in his own skin and manly.
- r287 what did you take from it?
- Uff too long..your point?
- R287 that's very interesting. I'll take a look at it. May I ask what's your impression about Stana and Nathan's personalities from that commentary
- r287 do nathan and stana sound like they got along?
- R287 interesting. what do u think about nate and stana? i feel like after s3 their dynamics changed. they are literally avoiding each other bts and you can feel the poor chemistry on screen, clearly they are not buddies. while they were much more friendly before.
- I'd still do him. I think he's one of the most handsome men I've ever seen.
- Have you been blind all your life? LOL
- They are the Bruce and Cybil of today.
- (R293) Are you excluding Brad Pitt,Victor Webster(Josh), the new Superman, etc. Obviously I could go on to ad-infini--I think you get the idea. Don't put Nathan in such a degrading position of comparison. Not fair.
- (R289) I agree it is a bit long.41x2 equal over 81 mins.
(R290)(R291) I will soon give my impression. I am more interested in others'. Since people are so individualized and different, the responses will probably reflect and capture these differences. Remember 5 people can witness the same crime you would get 5 different interpretations. This is only food for thought. None of us really know them.
(R292) I will say that, like the rest of us, they are different people. I think it is less Stana and Nathan liking or disliking each other, they seem to be different people with different likes and dislike; different motivations; what may be gold to one could be garbage to the other. I will say initially found something real and tangible from Jon, thru his acting. This was reaffirmed. He is so real. Makes him sexy. PS. Don't forget to note impressions of Dever.
- R295 agree, i bet once the show is over, will all hear about how really it was bts.
- R298 True, at least Stana has Tony Cabrera on her side already ;)
- R299 who?
- R287 I have listened to the bit of the Nathan, Stana etc one. It's like I have said before, Marlowe worships Stana, Stana babbles on about random production crap, Molly has to get in on anything Nathan has to say. Nathan goes on about "trivial" items in the production and general chat which IMO is how commentaries should be as production talk gets boring quickly. Nathan also does not seem to speak that much which is surprising.
- (R302) Excluding Stana's obvious beauty, why do you believe that she is Marlowe's pet, favorite, ie., the person that he worships (strong word)? Even though Nathan did not talk much, what was his motivation for being more quiet than usual? He usually is quite outgoing, talkative and playful. Reason for Molly's attachment to Nathan? (Everyone admires Susan Sullivan, I could feel the respect for her). Were Stana's notes on 'production crap' interesting?... yet it was Bowman and sometimes Marlowe who addressed production details more ( were they boring to you?). No thoughts on Jon? Why did he note to Stana that she was not talking very much, that he sees her? Again remember this happened when this group was just starting to gel as a work group.
- (R298) Stana also has Placido Domingo, she chaired the 2012 opera opening, Kevin Costner came by the Castle set and met her, she is good friends with Kenneth (TV Guide) and Phillipe Leonard Metzger (google him) he is very influencial. She'll do alright. Plus she has talent and is willing to work hard- probably due to her parents influence.
- R304 lol not a chance, i bet she'll do a couple of indie movies maybe some voice work, that's it.
- Not a chance?
With all the influential people that she knows..Ha Ha Ha..you like to talk shit..don't you?
- I kinda agree with the fact it will be indie movies. If these people are so influential why is she not getting more big roles etc now. I love her but even by Hollywood standards she's getting old and I think after Castle she'll start a family and be quite content with that
- What big movie she can do filming Castle?
- R304 Kevin Costner is just waiting to cast her as the next big thing. He probably cannot even remember her name. She'll do some indie movies and then when she hits 40 it'll probably be the last we see of her unless she gets lucky and does another TV show.
- Nathan still can do Santa Claus movies every winter :)
- I wonder does Stana Katic ever regret doing a movie with Selma Blair called "Feast of Love" which came out in 2007. This was a film Stana did before Castle.
I believe Molly Quinn will have a normal life after Castle.
- Molly is a little whore..what can you expect from her?
- What does Susan Sullivan think of Stana's acting ability?
- Damn! I didn't realize until I read the TV shows that had untimely endings thread that Firefly was a bomb and ran only one season. To hear you guys talk about it, one would think it was Eastenders. Castle has run, what, five years?
- R314 acting ability? she can act?
- I can believe Molly being related to Susan Sullivan. I don't see Nathan being related to either.
- R316 that's because molly doesn't act like a daughter on the show...am i the only one cringing? Since we are talking about molly, here glorious pic from comic con last year.
- No, R317 - It's because Molly doesn't look like Nathan.
- Not it's because Molly looks creepy around Nathan LOL
R315 What does Nathan aside of playing a clown (Himself) for a living?
- Interview with Molly about Castle-Beckett
- Molly is a virgin
- Molly is waiting for Nathan LOL
and Nathan is with Alan Tudyk
- R323 haha troll
- (R313)-Post PCA interview, with Susan, Stana and Penny they were asked what they attributed to Castle's success. Susan (standing next to Stana) said it is because we have the most beautiful and talented woman on TV, pointing to Stana. Stana response was as usual, she slightly dropped her head and got shy.
- I met Mark Polish recently, he was absolutely wasted and bragging to a guy with him how Stana blew him BTS on FLO. He shared a few deeply personal and intimate details about her. Ugh creepy guy! He also said something about how weird she is. It surprised me because he's married. I feel sorry for his wife
- R326 Stana is weird and naive, meanwhile that polish guy got lots of $ thanks to the stupid fangirls. Sad indeed.
Any more BS lies that you wanna add?
Did Nathan took his ugly ex girlfriend to Aruba?
- I agree with you, r326.
- lol @ nathan and stana refusing to do an interview together
- R329 bruce willis/cybill of this time.
- They obviously don't like each other if just the fandom, start to getting used to the idea!
- Nathan's crying all the way to the bank.
- they are so different, one is a man child, the other is a weirdo gypsy like, but they can't seem to put their difference away to sit and do one interview, cast crew and abc know this but no one care it's a fading show. they clearly all ready to move on.
- R325 BS! If you had any idea how that movie was shot you wouldn't be making up so much shit about it.
And sorry to burst your narrow minded bubbles but Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic get along fine. You should ask ABC why they don't make public appearances together instead of putting the blame on them. If everything goes as planned there'll a couple of interviews and a photoshoot with the two of them together before the premiere in September. Stay tunned.
- They sure will make a photoshoot like the one with EW last year but that doesn't mean they get along
- Thank you, r335.
- I doubt very much she did anything with Polish. He's irrelevant and FLO is the only work he's done recently that's why he can't shut up about Stana
- Well Nathan doesn't shut up about Firefly..let the man be happy and talk about whatever he wants to talk..Jeez!
- Maybe because Mark Polish is obsessed with Stana since he and his brother directed FLO. He probably wants to hire Stana again. How come FLO isn't out on DVD?
- Well, Stana don't seem to mind.. Why should you care
- Nathan talks about Firefly on twitter or interviews. If you hate him so much why are you following him and watching or reading his interviews??
- If you hate Mark so much and what he says..why you follow him and his instagram?
- I do not follow him at all. It's through posts here I can see what others think of him and I agree, like Nathan he should shut up about old projects and move on
- How can you agree with something that don't know nothing about..I mean you don't follow him to know for sure..right? ;)
- R334 please, maybe its part abc, it's part them too. the show is about the couple and it's been years they did interviews, or if someone dare ask a question about them they give reharsh p.r answers. even the 100th episode they could have had something, interviews, not even a single picture together. you go look at bones 100th party and castle. it's pretty clear.
- R345 it's clear to me that you know nothing about them or how it works but let speculation begin, it's all you seem to do.
- R346 and you do?
- fuckin crazy portuguese fans
- Who cares whether they get on offscreen or not?? It doesn't affect us directly so big deal we didnt get an interview of them. No biggie
- R349 actually you can see it onscreen, s4/s5
the lack of chemistry. plus fillion's complete boredom in some scenes.
- Fillion lack of passion in the Caskett scenes is so odd..he supposed to play an in love man not a gay one!
- ABC is turning to Stana more and more to represent the show. Not only has she become the main star of the show she is now the primary spokesman. This obvious shift must somehow affect Nathan's ego. It was obvious earlier that Marlowe relied on her when he and the writing staff placed most off the responsibility on her shoulders. Now it seems ABC is doing the same. In her interviews she sometimes reveal how often Marlowe calls her into the office to discuss the character, Beckett. It seems he trust her and her ideas. The shift is a result of ABC now realizes how fan are responding to her. ABC was bombarded with inquiries when she tweeted her cast mates in order to thank them for a good season five. Some people thought it was a goodbye. The show had to respond that she will still be part of the show.
- R352 The majority of Castle's fans are young fangirls on twitter who bizarely are big fans of Stana's so that's why ABC on twitter was bombarded no big secret there
- R353 and that's exactly what the show needs, those bizarre young girls which are part of the coveted demo, just what the show needs not old married ladies with grandkids!
- R354 No actually Castle cant reach that demo - those 'old married ladies' are the reason this show is still airing today.
- Old ladies can't save a show, check Vegas, low demo, almost 12 million viewers. If demo is low no matter how many grannies are watching the show, it'll still be canceled, a show needs a high demo to survive.
- Why do fans hate on Stana's man Kris so much? Did I miss something? what did he do wrong?
- R357 He is in the way of some fillionares who want Stana with Nathan LOL
- But Castle never wins in the 18-30 demo hence why the creators have even taken to twitter for people to watch it live. That key demo is the demo that most shows want to avoid cancellation. Castle's ratings are ok but just ok not great so be happy the viewership is more than teenage girls. Castle is averaging 12 million views and is the top viewership in older demos. If ABC went solely by the 18-30 demo it would have been cancelled. ABC keeps it because it has good views so again if it wasnt for the older watchers Castle wouldnt be on air.
- R359 LOL tell that to advertisers, I bet they love to sell their products to grannies, you've no idea how ratings work.
- No it's you who is confused
- talking about kris, no sighting lately, is he back in florida?
here's stana at ciclavie L.A today.
- OMG! SHE CUT HER HAIR!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
whatever, I guess working in advertisement has taught me a few things ;)
- R359 young crazy fangirls on twitter are for the major part european/brazilian fans, they have zero effect. R360 is right the one that watches the show are >35 y/o ladies statistically.
- LOL, no, Castle demo average age is 54, source Nielsen Media
- R365 then you haven't seen the US fans then. There's plenty of them
Stana looked gorgeous at the Lone Ranger But I agree I think her hair is too short
- Does anyone think that Castle has jumped the shark?
- R367 I think her is better than it was at the end of last season - it looked awful then. Far too long and over styling had made it look very straw like.
- R367 US fans? Like that "fan" that pays to get into Stana events and claims she is becoming actress? lol
- R370 There's plenty more
- R362 God knows where he was. But never fear, her stylist and freaky manager were there to stare people down even if he wasn't.
- Stana has a new stylist now. She had a few problems with her old one. I have no further info on that. I have no clue what happened between them both
- Her stylist is Monica De Castro
- R374 Yes, that's the stylist I meant in R372 . Her stylist, manager, make up lady & the PR person are the only other people she is ever seen with, it's like she has no friends.
- Gilles Marini is her friend..but that's not your issue..it's not like you live with her to know that..right?
I think you are too invested in Stana's life..and Who her stylist is, and Who her friends are, and Where is Kris..chill out a bit that's not your business!
- R376 It's not like you live with her either.. You say we're too invested in her life yet you're the one who posted her Stylist and friends name. To know that you must be pretty invested, huh?
- Her stylist's name is in the public domain and every fan ask her about stana's wardrobe and shoes and she always post tweets about Stana's clothes so her fans can know what kind of brand she is using so is not the same my dear don't try to justify your creepyness...
- r375 yep exctly what i thought too, she only has small circle of friend (mostly serbian). she brings her stylist everywhere nowdays when not with kris. i'm glad i'm not the only thinkin her manager is a creep
- How can you all be so ignorant? that's not her manager, she's her publicist and calling a publicist a creep because they go with the clients everywhere is moronic. Guess what, the job of a publicist is to accompany their client on the road so to speak. And no, her make up and fashion stylist don't walk the red carpet with her. That's not their job.
- You weird Stan freaks need to get your own thread.
This one is about discussing Nathan's weight gain/meds/issues.
- What kind of meds he takes?
Vodka and cocaine?
- If he took cocaine, wouldn't he be thinner? Unless, he takes cocaine and coconut cream pie.
- If he drinks that's counteracts the cocaine effects or maybe he smoke pot!
- Obviously it isn't coke or he would be thinner. I'm thinking, as others have stated above, that it's some sort of health issue and he's taking steroids for it.
But, hey, that's just a wild guess.
- His chins is so elastic..he has the skin of his chins hanging and one eye squinting..he needs to pay more attention to his physical appearance ASAP!
- He is Ruggedly Handsome isn't he?
- I'm not a fan of Nathan, far from it! But it's crazy how much you people judge him. I expected better from a gay forum... Does it make you feel better inside pointing out his flaws!? Look in the mirror! I doubt you guys are flawless... Unfortunately it seems any Castle related thread on here gets taken over by SK's crazy ass fans.
- Yeah now are Stana's fans the one to blame because MR. Fillion is not perfect.
Jess some people don't accept critics.
- (R387) WOW, that's scary. Run Beckett Run!!!
Okay, Martha and Alexis might give some thought to running also.
- drinking game, take a shot everytime she says "yeah". weirdo stana and her bazillion accents.
- R391 I just really want her to get through an interview without continuously finding her own "jokes" hilarious and make sense - a lot of her answers just mangled up in what she's trying to say.
- IS this a thread to talk about Stana and her fans or to talk about Nathan and his fat ass?
- Always drunk
- R394 So?
- Nathan Fillion will be regulated to convention appearances after Castle is over. He will be going to Firefly conventions. It is obvious that he doesn't care for Castle.
- (R396) One has to wonder the reasons Nathan Fillion selected acting as a career path. He is not very good at it. I've seen people note that after Castle he will be relegated attending conventions and that he is not interested in Castle. Maybe, who can know. Maybe Nathan is just Lazy and viewed acting as easy money. He also indicates a need for attention, like a child seeking his parents approval. Acting could stroke this need. Stana seems more professional and adult about her choice of acting as a career.
I was not aware of Nathan before Castle. Therefore, it could be that he has changed since he has not had a very successful career. He just might be accepting this show as income producing. People change as they age. Their ambitions and goals evolve. This may explain the difference between he and Stana. He knows his leading man days are over.
- He is in his 40's without a formal relationship or kids..for me he is pretty immature and doesn't know what he wants in life!
- R400 Who cares if Nathan will be relegated to doing conventions after Castle - celebs make hell of a lot money from them. Stana will be relegated to making shitty little indie movies for hardly any cash.
R401 Maybe he doesn't want kids?
- I know that, r402. At least Nathan will still have loyal fans from his Firefly days coming to the conventions.
- R401 So? Maybe he doesn't want to get married or have kids. That's not immature. Immature is getting married too young or because society says you should at a certain age. Most of his exes are still his friends if anything that shows maturity
- Who cares what Stana does..his career is over after Castle he is not even good looking anymore..he drinks because he knows his career is over soo over!
- lol no, nathan will move on fine after castle regardless his appearance. probably another tv gig, or movies with his pal joss. much ado about nothing is getting lots of good reviews and soon awards. no really, stana is the one who will be forgotten, she manages badly herself (some people still have no clue who she is after 5 seasons of castle), doesn't know how to pick good projects. her new movie cbgb is terrible according to buzz.
- It's not like she cares about fame LOL
And even Joss knows what kind of rol he can give to Nathan LOL
NOT the big projects BTW ;)
- Marlowe has referred to the Castle/Beckett relationship as the show's money shot. According to the fan discussions this seems to be correct. If so he's going to lose his money shot because Nathan is not holding up his end. Who would dream of him as their romantic lead? Who was stupid drunk when they cast him? The man looks terrible and his acting has flat lined. Or maybe they should have cast a bag lady in the Beckett role. He presently does not complement Stana's good looks. The chick is beautiful and she can act.
- R408 chill. It's just a tv show
- R408 I don't think it's his acting that flat lined but the writing of the show.
- R410 With the shitty writing this season i can't blame them. A lot of reviews have commented on it, i don't have high hopes for a good season 6
- STANA MADE AN EXCELLENT JOB LAST SEASON WITH ALL THE SHITTY WRITING OF LAST SEASON
- R412 No ones denying that
- Stana did a good job last season..Why Nathan didn't?
- [quote]Why Nathan didn't?
Me no know.
- Some friends and I were viewing some episodes of Castle on TNT. I told them that people on this site were really commenting on Nathan's change in appearance, especially his weight gain. I noted that some comments were very mean. One of my friends who was viewing Nathan for the first time noted the change. Based on his occupation he is convinced that Nathan is drinking too much. I mentioned that it could be due to medication (ie. steroids). My friend who is a counselor said he has been exposed to both situations and that sight verification leans toward alcohol.
- the guy doesn't have any respect for his job..he should know that his physical appearance is important to gain younger viewers..Castle don't have a good looking male figure..and it's sad!
- (R417) Maybe the obvious has escaped us. Whatever the change is a result of --alcohol, age, substance abuse etc., the common denominator can attributed to his caring/respect for his job. I concede that you make a good point. The survival of the show is totally in the hands of the number of viewers this show can attract, therefore physical appearance matters. Story telling and talent are the remaining contributing factors. But we should also involve selfishness into the game. Meaning that since he is one of the stars of the show the jobs of the other players are or can be affected. Some people have stated that they have made Stana the star. Stana is holding down her end with looks and talent. Maybe this why the shift to Stana.
- (R417)(R419) Do you believe the producers regret casing him?
- WTF is going on in that pic? Its like a coming out party.
- OMG they look all so gay.. even Michael Trucco's wife wasn't there..so weird LOL
- There's a picture of a girl on his shoulders at that party too, but of course that's gay also right?!
- No matter if he had a girl on his shoulder too..an straight man would never allow another man rise over his shoulder in trunks...eww!
- Who the hottie massaging Nathan's head with his basket?
- That's JR Bourne..
- He's still my ideal man. Beautiful face, manly body, gay.
- Specially GAY :)
All yours honey!
- So JR (who?) is Nathan's current boyfriend clearly but who's on top behind the scenes?
- (R428) Unless you too are a gay person, I (a straight girl) cannot detect any sexual vibes from Nathan's persona. He seems a fun person (if you desire silly), but macho sexy? NOT!! He does not emit sexy even if he is a straight person.
- (R420) I am speculating on the question you posed. Taking the question one step further, do you believe that if Beckett takes the job offer in D.C., the writers are attempting to neutralize this relationship and steer the fans of Caskett in a new direction? That maybe they are testing the waters while leaving themselves space to back track if the separation does suit the fans. I believe that Stana has become the focal point for the story telling. I don't believe that they dislike Nathan, but it is obvious that Stana has the talent and they have placed the workload on her shoulders. Or, it could be that since Stana's talent overshadows Nathan's talent, they maybe attempting a shift to neutralize her talent strengths by using a temporary separation. Just speculating??
- R432 it's a stupid concept. Remember Heartbreak Hotel ep?? It was the least watched ep ever because they were separated. Marlowe has to be very very careful how it plays it. A lot of people already hated the ending of season 5 and if they dislike the start of 6 they ain't going to stick around. It's nothing to do with Stana or Nathan but I believe Marlowe wanting to do different things to keep the storylines in his opinion fresh
- (R433) Heartbreak Hotel was just too stupid. They turned those guys into cartoon creatures. That said, I don't dismiss your point about an attempt to keep it fresh.
- Nathan in that Elvis Presley suit looked like a whale LOL
- (R435) You mean a beached whale. I felt sorry for Nathan dressed in that stupid costume. Beckett and Gates should be happy that they remained in NY. I blame Marlowe. Surely he could see how awful they presented themselves. Although, with Nathan being the man-child he is, I wouldn't be surprised if Nathan pitched the idea.
- Nathan was pathetic this past season,there was NOT passion in the love scenes at all...let's hope he betters his acting skills in the loves scenes!
- welcome back nathan's jaw. we missed you.
- (R437) Does Nathan have a girlfriend, significant other? I don't think he knows how to kiss or emote affection. Stana is showing the tenderness in the love scenes. But there is just so much she can do. She needs someone to play off of. They are not successful as a loving couple. He does not possess whatever is needed. He is so miscasted. For me, he is not good at comedy either. That comes off as silly and goofy for a man his age. He is good at supporting Beckett but that is due in large part to script writing. The man is going to ruin 'Castle'. He doesn't kiss, he smothers the poor woman. A man's man, he is not. Actually he too girly in some spots.
- In all fairness the writing has been terrible this past season. That's what's going to ruin it
- Did anyone see the how we made love trailer? Why oh why is Polish doing this??
- ugh it makes me sad because she is so open there, even in that little trailer, and this just feels super exploitative. i would expect nothing less from mark polish, though.
- R442 my thoughts exactly. Why would he do this? I'm sure she's not happy at all
Exactly my thoughts..he looks like a lil boy that doesn't know how to kiss or treat a couple :/ his acting in the love scenes are so odd and bizarre :S
- I don't see any problems with Nathan's character. Or his "emoting" or how he handles the relationship onscreen with Stana. He is cute, a bit shy and awkward with the dynamics of the relationship but it all works and how the Castle character has been written. The ONLY problem is his weight. And the writing this season. So many of you are overanalyzing him all to hell.
I don't think he is gay. Never did.
- R445 so so true!!! I find it laughable people think he's gay
- If he were gay, he probably wouldn't have gotten so fat....
- Well he acts pretty sissy LOL
his expressions says a lot!
You say he acts awkward and that's not a problem?
You wanna try again?
- R448 you said it he 'acts' which isn't he suppose to do?
- He suppose to act sissy?
I didn't know that he was portraying a gay man in Castle.
PS:OMG you are too kind..Thank you very much for letting me know :D
- R442 years later, mark polish still find a way to milk stana's fans. sigh why do people pay for this creeps.
- R451 Are you fan of Stana?
- R450 Yes reviews are full of him acting 'sissy' oh wait
- I don't need reviews from some lame asses..I'm not the only one who actually think that he is a faggot in the closet LOL
- R454 Wow, straight people they think they know all the gays.
- Straight or Gay, he simply does not fit the romantic lead. This show is relationship driven and character driven. It details the natural progression of a relationship between a man and a woman who find a love connection. The murder cases are second banana in the storytelling of this couple. Therefore a male who can play the romantic lead and bring realism is very necessary. Stana is very sexy without even trying. I am not referring to her obvious beauty but rather her demeanor. Since Nathan has not declared himself as neither gay nor a switch hitter, all comments are simply speculation. I can see why people are leaning toward gay. He does not have the male vibes like Josh (Victor Webster) or any of her other romantic interests. Some seemed more sophisticated than others but all were manly. Looking at it from a female's point of view I find his character irritating. Maybe acceptable as a good friend but not a boyfriend. Too Fat!!
- R456 Then don't watch. No one is forcing you. ABC and Marlowe haven't fired him and a lot of fans disagree with you. Go to Hollywood write your own show and cast beautiful skinny people and stop bitching about something you can't change. Fillion is going to remain there until Castle ends. Move on
- (R457) Your defensive (over)reaction does not fit the crime. (R456) is expressing a point of view. Is not your so called reaction a point of view? Allow others what you have just claimed.(R456) is a viewer and therefore has the right to an opinion, even if it differs from your views. I found it enlightening looking at the show from a female point of view (right or wrong). Everyone brings their personnel baggage to the table. So do you.
- R458 it's not an opinion it's advice. You're unhappy with his acting but you're not going to change the fact he is here for season 6 and 7 if ABC renews so simples don't watch. It's that easy!!
- R459 Why he/she needs to stop watching..Nathan my dear, THANK GOD is not the only one who works in Castle..you are the one who needs to move on, you are in a forum about pointless bitchery if this is too much for you..don't come back
- (R459) Who requested your advice? (sp-simples=simply)- Just advice. Who can predict what will happen with his cast assignment. ABC is not invested in him, Stana, Jon etc. They are interested in the numbers, ratings. He adds nothing to he show, he subtracts. He's a distraction. A poor romantic lead. Admit the truth; the obvious.
- R461 you think ABC would fire him because some fans are unhappy?? Emphasis on some. This is a forum I can post what I want so don't tell me what I can. I'm sorry I'm still laughing at you thinking firing NF would be a good move. The ratings are doing just fine hence why they got a season 6 and guess what if so many people are unhappy with him that wouldn't have happened!!! ;)
- (R461) You are probably right. I have noticed how the producers (or whoever) pushed Stana to the lead when they noted fans' positive reaction to her. Personally, I do not think this show would have become a hit without Stana's major contributions. Remember the numbers were low initially. Stana receives some negative comments but most opinions of her are favorable.
To be honest I think people responded to her beauty first and subsequently her talent and charisma. Then people found Jon, Seamas, Tamala Susan, Rueben (Gates), Molly added good elements also. Nathan adds his loyal followers, but it is the collective interplay of the characters and the intelligent writing (most of the time) that produced the success.
- R463 Oh my god. Nice try. See that little thing called troll far on the right side? Shows all the posts you make. So why on earth are you replying to yourself at 461???? Haha
- (R464) You are wrong. Happens to be a group of friends, ie. Castle viewers, on the 4th holiday (one laptop) who are vehemently disagreeing. Some are hogging the computer.Sshould have brought their own equipment. Just having good, clean fun. It seems we are bored, you think?
- R464 In the other thread..that ANON teach you just fine LOL
Because you did the same thing...
R456 and Yes he is not a manly character!
- R465 Yeah yeah. Totally caught out. Not arguing with you anymore. You have issues. Sp it's should not Sshould :)
- R466 Oh did we get on another computer or phone. Nice try :)
- (R468) Same computer. Owner of said computer does not watch Castle but this is interesting. I may start. They advised I go to TNT as a start. Question, why do people get so angry about Castle. This question is aimed more to said friends. Gotta go. Must yield MY property again.
- Computer owner checking in. On TNT watching Castle. Show being viewed is Killshot, I think. Hey, so far it is entertaining. Let me get to the important stuff first. I love that denim/leather jacket that Beckett is wearing. My friends are right Beckett is very striking. Exhibiting darn good acting so far. I like the editing, somebody did a good job. The Hispanic guy is darn cute. His acting is good also. He complements her situation in this episode. They are now showing her drinking too much due to PTSD. Freaking out on the floor. Hold the phone, this chick can act. My friends want to interject. No! This is MY review. Update. Beckett is now donning a black leather jacket. Too cute. Makes her look like a cop. She is freaking , talking to girl who hurt. Mr. Hispanic is showing her a rifle (when she got shot?) Hmm. I see/feel her pain. Could have easily overact in this scene. Didn't. Commercial break, Beckett fans are saying I told you so. Back to viewing. Man she is tall, model like. Jon is still cute. She is now facing the sniper. Repeat, girl is good. Girl projects as much with her eyes (beautiful and expressive) as she does with her acting. Okay, I think I will give Castle another try. Must admit it is a good show.
Moving into Cuffed. Another time. I think I may get serious about this show. Nathan was just okay. But I will not rate him on one viewing. Has a large head? Hmm. I must agree with some. He is not handsome. Owner/operator checking out.
- It's Tuesday 7/9/13. Is Nathan Fillion still FAT? I can't wait to see pix from Comic-Con to see how FAT he is. (This thread's troll is amusingly naive.)
- I wish Nathan would post on this thread. I don't know which would be more entertaining, His responses to the comments about his weight, , his responses to the comments about his acting, or , his responses to the comments about him being a hot daddy bear that some posters would like to get fucked by.
- R471 You need to get out more if that excites you
- R473 They only let us out for exercise and a monthly weekend pass (if supervised). I usually get a couple of older Browncoats to sign me out so I can stalk down Nathan's wondrous THUNDERBUTT.
- R474 My point exactly
- R471 I bet you stink like shit :)
- If you ever had any doubt about Fillion's weight problem, just listen to the interview Rob Kyker (Castle's prop master)gave last week. Talking about the use of REAL food in the show, he says "Nathan likes to eat a lot and likes good food so we make sure to have plenty of it around for him". One of the interviewers said "That's why he is a lot thicker these days."
You can find that interview on Twitter.
- He tends to gain weight when he is filming Castle...
- R474 Damn Right!! :)
- I can't believe Polish is selling the BTS footage of FLO.
Judging from the trailer it looks extremely intimate.
The movie was OK, but not worth all the BTS hype...
His obsession with Katic is a tad creepy.
It's sad that she's very naive when it comes to her movie projects. I'm not a fan but I must admit she does have talent. She is killing it on Castle, shame I can't say the same for Nathan.
She also needs to get new management. Her current ones are doing a great job of F'ing up her career.
- (R476) And when he is not working, as evident by the tremendous weight gain.
(R479) I read statements that Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts made. Both indicated that at the beginning of their 'careers' (I have a hard time referring to acting as a career) they were not very discriminating as to what jobs they accepted. They just wanted to work. I guess naive does apply here.
- Cont'd from (R480)-I also read something about Stana in the New York Post where the post writer commented on the show Castle and on Stana Katic, stating that while he found Nathan entertaining he referred to the point that Stana possessed 'an innate watchability which is an essential quality in a star. This assessment seemed to be at the beginning of this show. He noted that she seemed to be the lead. I think most people now equate that quality as talent.
- R481 Hi Stana's manager!!
- What else is new?
- (R482) I could not nor would I want to, deal with the craziness in LA-LA land. In your effort to make a weak insult, you totally missed the mark. I simply appreciate good entertainment, sans reality shows. Try again, elsewhere! Good Luck.
- R481 A New York Post puff piece on Stana Katic is going to make out that the sun does indeed shine out of her ass. It's hardly going to say she plays second fiddle, whether it's true or not. Except for Castle what has she really done?
Is it true that Nathan suggested her for that Superman Unbound thing?
- R484 I'm on to you.......
- (R485) (R486) Tis true. I possess no Hollywood manager talents. I do not know what is involved for such a job. The only attraction is the obscene about of money over paid to the 'talent'. What interest me is why the tendency toward disbelief. Are you directing this to me or the author of the article. Google it for your own mental well being. Too much resentment for no apparent reasons. I do not know nor have I met this lady. As stated I like good shows, good entertainment, good acting. It doesn't matter if it is obscure or overt. I enjoyed Beast of the Southern Wild as much as I enjoyed Godfathers I and II. (Note: speaking of obscure try to locate a DVD of an old movie called 'The Trip to Bountiful' with actress Geraldine Page, from 1984 or 1985.) Castle is pretty good and Stana contributes to that. It is that simple. You cannot delete that fact. I am not an idol worshiper. I never knew why people wanted someone's autograph (except to sell them). Oh Ye a Little Faith.
- R487 Please don't write essays. Zzzzzzz
- (R488) Sorry to have bored you. I tend to be long winded. But still your response is quite amusing. I do not twitt. Too brief. Different strokes for different folks. I continue to recommend Trip to Bountiful and Geraldine Page's performance. Aside from her subtle and yet expansive performance, the movie offers a picture of a generation gap, a changing society, patience, tolerance, greed, materialism etc.,etc.,etc. The movie tells a story of a person with values, without preaching. page died two years after making this movie for which she won an academy award. Got standing ovation and yet she had taken her shoes off because she did expect to win. Sorry, Stana's non-manager is writing another essay. Zzzzzzz, on your behalf. Stana's acting in the episode Killshot convinced me this girl's talents are growing and getting better and better. She not in Ms. Page's league yet. But I detect that she is within that range. Like Geraldine she approaches acting from a psychological stance. She adopts the character. An actress to watch. Check out Meryl Streep in 'Doubt'. Stana could have handled that role I believe. I could not grasp Meryl's true feeling until the very last scene. Stana pulled this off in Watershed. I was going back and forth. It was written that way and she pulled it off.
- What about Liza Adelstein in Castle,, everyone says that she is a major bitch and tend to be a home breaker..Watch out Terri..!
- R490 Well if your man strays so easily then fuck him
- Nathan is not fat. The end.
- Nathan Fillion PSA for swamp ass.
- Ep. 3 from season 1 of CASTLE was on tonight, and he looked to be about a good 20 lbs. smaller. He's still not fat though.
- Thanks, R480, for the most ignorant thing ever said on DataLounge:
"I have a hard time referring to acting as a career."
- It's in heavy syndicated rotation now (Castle, that is).
- Apparently, Nathan was back at Disneyland (aka where he takes all his girlfriends) with CO again. Is he re-interviewing all his ex's that are willing?
- Aww good for him..he took his ex daughter..I mean ex GF to Disney so cutee!
- If there is one thing I have noticed about Nathan, he likes to have a GF for event purposes (doesn't mean he shows on the red carpet) but just for someone to go with.
- lol wasn't he back with danoff a couple of weeks ago?
- Desperate girls. Fuck buddies
- (R499)Those girls are beards...
- R502 Which one will appear at Comic Con?
- CO for sure...
- Danoffs quite manly looking. CO is a complete nerd so her. 14 yrs younger though. They look very strange together
- Well he is really weird indeed!
- I wonder if Nathan has ever had swamp ass.
- Nathan is a major douche..he didn't show up in set this past Friday because he don't wanna work five days at week..what about the crew and the rest of the cast..the crew work longer hours and you don't see them complaining about it..Stana have to be in set 2 hours before the rest of the cast for make up and hair..and you don't see her complaining..Mr Fillion you are in your early forty's and you look awful for the age you suppose to have..stop complaining, do your job because your physical appearance don't help you for a future as a lead actor..this could be your last shot..do it fine and stay classy!
BTW You should kiss ABC for the opportunity given after all the past failures in your career.
- There is so much more to this story than what ABC have decided to leak. Personally, if I was working 12+ hours days, 5 days a week and then sometimes Fridays you work nights and basically lose your Saturday catching up on sleep, I would want 4 day weeks.
- Oh yeah?
Maybe ABC should do the same with the rest of the Cast and the Crew.and the show will probably sink because of Nathan's diva behavior!
- R509 please the guy parties hard, with his geeky friends, cosplayin and all...i understand if he asked because he was married with kids but that's not the case, he's not floored with offers either. he was never interested in castle, stopped promoting the show years ago, he doesn't even bother to act in key scenes. my guess they've been negotiating his contract since end of s5. started to work and saw none of his demands in place. that leaked story is abc making him look bad. either he finishes this season, or he gets a raise and continue for one more year.
- I think is time for Marlowe to start thinking in other projects..maybe he can hire Jon, Seamus, Stana and Tamala.
Mr Fillion maybe FOX will want you back..Wait..I don't think so after the dirty campaign you always kept against that company :/
- marlowe is a hack, his wife, is the real good writer, tried a project last year and it was a total bust, the network wasn't interested why do you think she joined the writing team this year?
Castle isn't a hit show despite fans claiming it, it's only doing average for its time slot, because no serious competition. and its real cheap to produce compare to other shows. abc won't bother too much if fillion starts being difficult and make a habit of not showing up at work.
- HAHAHAHA yes that's why they (ABC) filter the information to the media..because they don't care right?
please you are deluded
- There was a rumor earlier this year that Stana had a miscarriage and she broke up with that Kris guy, or a trial separation.
I think she even took a few days off from filming.
Anyone know if there's any truth behind this or just a creepy fan spreading lies?
- R515 nope i heard that too. if you pay attention to early s5 you can see the way they filmed, classic technic to hide the mid section of her body, she was always carrying a folder and other tricks to avoid looking at that part. dark lighted kisses ( even fans complained to the crew) until mid season suddenly you could see full body shot. also she avoided all redcarpet events.
but i believe she's back with her bf/hubby, they've been seen last month.
- She always carry a folder in her mid section..because she always have part of the script there, in case she forget something..none of those rumors were true.
moreover the only rumor that was circulating was about her relationship with Kris nothing else.
- she miscarried in january
- Dang, r518. That's messed up. I hope Stana is okay but I'm not sure about Nathan. I haven't watched the show since the second season.
- That's a huge lie..when she took the day off was in the last episodes of season 5 not in January.
we are playing the game "oh let's forget the ungrateful Nathan and focus in spread lies about Stana"..jeez!
- R520 no she did miscarried, the day off were prepared, the writer gave more storyline to nathan(the 2 parter) and for other minor characters to prepare for when she was suppose to be showing more. anyway sad but life goes on.
- Every year the writers give at least one episode to each of the rest of the cast..(Espo and Ryan)
- R518 R519 Whether this is true or not, she only missed a day and half of night filming, didn't go to the WGA awards but next day (the Monday) was up bright and early to prance about at a photoshoot.
- What about the Lisa Edelstein situation?
- Unless its came from Stana herself please don't say she had a miscarriage. She gets enough shit as is. And if she did Nathan's speech in Target about that moment when you hold your baby (talking about Alexis) would have been really inconsiderate of the writers if she did indeed have one. Please drop this some idiot on twitter will ask her if its true. You know they will.
- R525 What situation?
- A Lisa situation?
She seems cool.
Castle fans seem to hate her though.
- R529 wait are you kidding? everyone seems super into her being on the show. maybe not fillion stans, though. but they basically have no basis to complain about his reduced screentime now that we know it's because he's a whiny baby
- Those idiots still want the same amount of time that stana will have this season even knowing that he doesn't want to work the same days LOL
The only ones who don't like Stana are the Fillion(haters) who think that their idol is the only one in the world -.-
- R531 Not true, i dont like either of them
- It seems to me, he is doing anything possible to sabotage the show so it gets canceled. Last month he said in an interview that he likes to have several small projects during the year rather than the long hours of a tv show; hours that he spends on twitter being patronizing and condescending to his followers. What a schmuck!!! Love the show and I follow everything about it, but it is unfortunate that the show is tied to him.
- R533 how is he patronising to his followers? Ever see the shit they SEND him? The writing on Castle has gotten awful. Both Stana and Nathan need to leave and move on
- Me neither, r531.
- Anybody home?
- Hope Nathan go to work today after a long weekend partying...
- Me too, r537.
- Where are the fatty-fat-fat pictures of this fat 真沒耐性的佛祖 (Jen mei NAI-shing duh FWO-tzoo) and his massively round ass from Comic Con, bitches?
- Did the cast members of Castle went to Comic Con?
- R540 Nathan did.
- Thanks, r541.
- Here he is blobbing all over that ex-Dr. Who guy at Comic Con. (I wonder if they spent 7 Minutes in the Tardis?)
- (R544) Gay or not Gay, what happened to Nathan? I know he is a bit older and somewhat overweight, but Gee, what happened to his looks. He is not that old. Maybe he looks a lot better in the flesh. He looks like a different person, since the show started. Maybe it's an extreme case of needing rest. This could explain the request for fewer work days. Maybe ABC should grant him his request as long as it does not put a strain on the other cast members. Especially Stana, who already carries most of the load. I am sure Nathan has factored this in. Surely he respects his co-workers.
- Nathan is probably tired of keeping up with the Richard Castle character. He probably likes the paycheck but he is tired of playing him. My two cents.
- Yes I bet that's why he went to comic con to get some rest..partying :D
- and more resting...partying!
- (R547) (R578) Well I give up. So much for rest. Okay lets say he needs time for rest from lots partying. Is that a gay club? If so, this would explain his failure at being a good romantic lead for Beckett. The man cannot kiss. He smothers the woman. How can she stand it. Nothing romantic about it.
- True, r549.
- Oh please, the man kisses like a straight man, he dances like a straight man, and he walks like a duck. The guy is the perennial (straight) frat boy. You just know sex with him is wham, bam,ZZZZZZZZZ.
- he doesn't kiss like a straight man..his kisses are awful and awkward..He acts like he never had a kiss with a girl before, and he is a fucking actor LOL
- R552, he kisses like a straight man that takes the phrase "tonsil hockey" too seriously. It is as if he is "going for the goal". I am sure he is a lousy, insensitive, selfish lover. Unless you are arguing that describes gay men, I am sticking with straight.
- He is just bored with acting.
- But he is not bored with the buffet.
- Comic con, new balance's new spokesman
- Awful shoes..this guy needs someone that give him some advice about his wardrobe
- Lord, give me strength! Now they're criticizing his fucking SHOES!
The man is hotter than anybody on this thread, and will be when he's 70 years old and 300 pounds.
You need glasses..he already looks awful and he is not even 50 when he reach 70..he will look like a fucking rhino
- There are a lot of Nathan-hating, jealous-ass bitches in here.
You can kiss ALL of his ass
- R560, Board shorts create really weird tan lines. Not pretty.
- He needs to show the butt because you will cry of embarrassment if you see the bare front LOL
- (R560) Is that miserable figure Nathan? What the H---? I have tended to waiver with my beliefs of the of the gay rumors. It seems at some point a lot of male actors are accused of being gay. But this picture is not very masculine. Please resist these types of photographs which can only serve to assist in destroying him as a romantic lead.
In another board Nathan was suppose to have been seen cursing males, 3rd St. Santa Monica. Also seem at some gay club on the East side when he was on OLTL. As well having dated, briefly, an Asian/white male. Reported by the friend of the male. All of this 'reporting' could be be a bunch of lies. All I can say is he is not the romancing type. Fat or no fat, he is miscasted. If the girlfriends are not beards (which I doubt) they probably become bored and move on. In the end, women want the manly male. Not a goof ball. Of course the weight problem does not help. I believe he is liked and pleasant, but I sense insecurities and a deep need to be liked. He may not dislike Stana, but feel ambivalent towards her since she has slowly become very liked by the fans, producers and ABC. She has attained a certain level of well deserved respect. People complain about him and his love of Fireflies, but that was his star ship, his glory days, even though they were brief. He is just like the next person, he probably has issues.
- Yes, R564, that IS Nathan--in all his bubble-butted glory.
- True, r564.
His star ship is Castle not some series that was cancelled after 3 episodes..please!
he just need to show more gratitude towards ABC and Castle for the opportunity and stop talking BS about something that is so over.
- I like the guy, adored him in Firefly, but I think he is tired and bored with Castle. Shame, because the show's not over yet, but he is bored.
- Yes, R568, but I'll bet he takes one look at his now-hefty bank account and the interest in the role suddenly comes flooding back.
- Miss R564 needs to get over herself (and improve her English usage). The pose of being all-knowing and condescending to your betters is not attractive.
- (R570)Believing that one is being condescending and all-knowing when in fact it could be attributed to mannerisms (or any number of things) is to judge w/out the benefit of the necessary information. Do I sense insecurity? Don't take these boards too seriously. We all are strangers. The opinions of people I know and care about matters to me and how their opinions affect me. Strangers and their opinions are merely entertainment. For me, these boards are entertaining, soon to be forgotten when I return to my regular life. I compare these boards to a movie. Good for discussions, opinions, ideas and/or food for thought or to be dismissed. Seems we are on different pages. For informational purposes...I am not very sensitive. Chill!!
- Nathan should have gotten Firefly out of his system a long time ago.
- What's gay is that you all profess to hate him and stana is loved yet you all talk about him so much.
- I wish I knew, r573.
- stana is a weirdo
- I'd love to eat Nathan's ass.
- Ugly, old and gay..
- Anyone know what "illegal activities" Stana claims to have been involved in?
- Why do you ask, r578?
Is a quote from a book..
- Cool, r580.
- they used to get along in s3, what happened after? they avoid each other nowdays.
- wow yeah a studio photoshoot really good documentation of them getting along offscreen
- (R572) while channel surfing looking for something interesting to watch, I stumbled across Firefly and decided to give it a go.
I wanted to rate it myself and not consider others opinions. I found it to be awful.Good acting did not exist, not even tolerable acting. I'll admit I could only stand about ten minutes of viewing time. Maybe it is not fair to rate it since I tuned out so quickly.
But honestly, in my opinion it was that bad. They must have had a very small budget because it was strikingly cheap looking. The space ship was a sad joke. Actors shouldn't be asked to submit to this in order to earn a living or build a resume. It's nice That Nathan and the others became friends because they deserved something. I understand why it was canceled, but I simply do not understand why production was approved and why Nathan does not hide from this mess. let this nightmare die a peaceful death Nathan.
i tuned out so quickly.
- R584. As you say it's your opinion but its a cult among others. Both Nathan and Zac raised a good amount for children through the nerd machine. Fat, ugly or gay if you dedicate your time for charity especially children you have my respect
- And How do you know what I do and what I don't do ?
Maybe he needs to raise money too for the crew and the day they went home without working because of his diva acts :)
- Maybe one day Nathan will cut out the fatty foods, the booze and get himself into the gym. My two cents.
- LOL ok kris' voice is so much girlier than i though it would be . i can't stop laughing
- r587 ugh lol inergy breathes inergy
- Maybe he can date with Nathan and get out of the closet :)
- R587 ah mr stana katic, he's still sporting the "not showered" look. lovely.
- R587 I think the record got stuck there - energy, energy, energy!!
- Somebody said on here that Nathan is sabatoging the show and trying to end it with the season coming up.
- R587 i can't stop laughing.
R594 somebody on the castle set?
- R586 you are aware the crew were actively tweeting that day. Seems they were still working and I think raising money for neglected children is much more important than a crew missing ONE day of pay
- R589 to be fair his voice isnt girly. It was his constant usage of energy putting me off. that and the bloody dog whining and the kids in the background, couldnt he tell them to f up?
- R587 You posted that pretty quick... You stalking him?
- was the dc arc on castle contractual?
- R589 the same poster who posted link to where he works. That's scary. Totally agree with you. Kris only uploaded that today. Wow