All Threads by Date
I love that DL now has a Cooze Troll, a poster who must find a way to work the term "cooze" into every post!
Viva la cooze!
- Is cooze the new cunt?
I hope not. I love using the "C" word.
- 'Cooze me, OP? I didn't quite get that.
- Just coozin down the highway!
- Why? Be-cooze we love you!
- Cooze amuses me.
- Cooze. Cooter.
Or as this video says, in my snackateria, in my messy cleft palate, my dirty moose hoof, my mos def, my fuzzy mimosa....
- She's like totally coozers!
Brooke, at the Galleria food court
- She's from Coos Bay, Oregon -- if you get my meaning!
- She needs to shut her cooze....
- Check out the oozy cooze on her
- R2 cunt figure you out, OP.
- Don't step on my blue suede cooze
- Oozing cooze.
- Cute cooter cuze?
- I'll never understand why, but just hearing the word makes me all tingly and moist as a snack cake down there.
- Twats that, R12? I cunt hear you.
- There's a whole lot of noodle swinging over in Astor Place today.
The thread that started it all
- Coozin' on a Sunday afternoon.
- "Falling," with David Lynch and Angelo Badalamenti's favorite song siren, Julee Cooze.
- Mama's mussy is all tingly hearing about this!!
- COOZE BUMP!
- Coozers to the Day!
- That's my neighbor's name.
- Lesbians are coozeaholics...
- We choose cooze
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...