- Joseph Gordon Levitt - Mysterious Skin
- Leonardo in Titanic
- Miles O'Keefe, Tarzan.
- Speaking of O'keefe, Michael O'Keefe was very hot in The Great Santini.
- Treat Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire
- Ummmmm hello! Any film!
And he has a HUGE penis and sack.
- Hart Bochner, Apartment Zero. Also, Breaking Away
- Robert Redford - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- R1 is the same fucking pedo troll that posts that answer every time this topic comes up.
- JGL was 23 when he made Mysterious Skin. You're a freak R9.
- R9 thinks Mysterious Skin was a TV show starring John Lithgow as an alien.
- Paul Newman in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
- Sean Connery, Dr. No
- Gary Cooper
- You all have shitty taste.
Try James Dean in "Rebel Without a Cause", Paul Newman in "Exodus", or Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
- Best looking as a man as a woman in a movie, Cillian Murphy, of course.
- Another vote for the incredible Coop.
http://marshallmatlock.com/wp-content/gallery/gary-cooper/gary cooper, tie pin.jpg
- To start with:
Alain Delon, Plein Soleil.
Farley Granger, Strangers on a Train.
Cary Grant, and of his movies from the 40's.
- Val Kilmer in "Top Secret"
- Colin Farrell in the movie "A home at the end of the world".
- Cary Elwes in "Princess Bride"
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Velvet Goldmine
- [quote]Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Velvet Goldmine
Too bad he looks like this now:
- Leonard Whiting in Romeo and Juliet
- Wow, that's incredible r23.
Behold... the ravages of alcohol!
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson, ANNA KARENINA
Too many to choose from.
I vote Johnathon Schaech in anything. Clean boy in That Thing You Do, Splendor, and Hush...or filthy boy in The Doom Generation.
He was/is hot. He could act well, given the right director, but that's true of most actors.
Did you ever see Brad or Tammy give a performance that wasn't pulled out of them by a strong director?
- Maxwell Caulfield in Grease 2
- These are great choices, but I'm going with PO. Jude Law looked like a divine creation in Ripley.
- Nic Cage in Valley Girl- really!
- Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List.
- Elias Koteas in ZODIAC, esp from 0:10 onwards in this clip below.
- Helmut Griem in Cabaret
John Bolger in Parting Glances
Brad Pitt in Legend Of The Fall
Michael York in The Strange Affair
Frederick Weller in Stonewall
- Another vote for Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall.
Also, Keanu Reeves in Point Break.
- Steve Reeves in anything to do with muscley mens.
- Montgomery Clift in The Heiress or From Here to Eternity
- I forgot about Pitt in FOTF. That's the one film which he lived up to his reputation as a gorgeous sexy leading man.
- michael t weiss in 'jeffrey' plaid sleeveless shirt and black jeans. Don't forget the white shirts they oiled him into.
- Good choices, r33.
And r23/ r25: if only alcohol were JRM's problem, he wouldn't look like that. (He'd be bloated.) Sadly, the monkeys on his back are apparently meth and smack. He'll probably look like a Keith Richards double in two years.
- Tyrone Power had it going on.
- Also: Errol Flynn
- R23, he looks as if he were born to play the role of Adolf Hitler in that photo.
- This thread is useless without (more) photos.
- Henry Cavill is going to be pretty high up on the list when Man of Steel comes out.
- I agree with Jude Law in TMR.
And after looking at this 45 second video, I think you will, too.
- and r23, goddamn!!! How fucking old is JRM now?
That is some scary shit!
- OP = British.
They're such a sad, miserable race.
- Best Picture!
- Warren Beatty in "Splendor In The Grass"
Jeffrey Hunter in "King of Kings"
Paul Newman in "Sweet Bird of Youth"
Robert Redford in "The Way We Were"
- Johnny Depp playing Barnabas Collins in the movie Dark Shadows.
The movie tanked badly. But, had the role of Barnabas been re-written as a gay, campy vampire, it would have been a hit!
- Christian Bale in American Psycho.
- Paul Walker in PLEASANTVILLE. And definitely Paul Newman in CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF. He and Elizabeth Taylor both were in their prime.
- So agree about Jude Law. Gorgeous.
- Mel in The Year of Living Dangerously. Breathtaking.
- Alain Delon in Plein Soleil.
- [quote]Aaron Taylor-Johnson, ANNA KARENINA
- Wow, y'all have REALLY low standards.
- Oh, my, R55. He's beautiful.
- And you have chosen whom, R57?
- Paul Newman in any movie between 1958 and 1962.
The Long, Hot Summer
- Ryan phillippe in cruel intentions.
- Mark Frechette
- Good one r61. I had forgotten about that.
- Brad Pitt in A River Runs Through It
- Tom Welling in "The Fog."
- Pierce Brosnan or Paul Newman.
- Tom Hardy as Handsome Bob in RocknRolla gave me a total wide-on for weeks.
- Montgomery Clift - A Place in The Sun
Marlon Brando - A Streetcar Named Desire
- Lots of good choices, and not that my additions are my own most definitive choices, but Mel Gibson in "Tim"(kind of a dated look, but before fame and so sweet as the mildly retarded guy he played)
and Kevin Costner in either "Bull Durham"
or "Field of Dreams"(KC to me is a classic example of a guy who was incredible for a short window of time, and somehow still gives me wood even as he approaches 60 years on)
- Jamie Dornan as Count Axel von Fersen in "Marie Antoinette".