All Threads by Date
Has being a control freak done you much good in life?
Or has it just alienated other people from you?
Please be honest.
- I'm like the opposite of a control freak....do what you want what do I care?
- It's alienate people
Do I care!?
No. I don't like people.
- Restate your question better in another thread and I'll answer it honestly, OP. I'll give you one hour.
- I'm not now nor have I ever been a control freak.
I would think they would be very few on datalounge because the people here typically behave in such a way as to enrage control freaks.
- I thinks the grammer trols may be cotroll freaks.
- [quote]It's alienate people
- Just because you re a sad misanthrope with nobody in your life doesn't mean you re not a control freak.
- Apostrophes, r7. They matter.
- I have always been totally controlling, though I don't find it freakish. Those around me seem to be comfortable, behaving themselves of course.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...