All Threads by Date
Surely there must be a reasonably priced, plain old hotel in Manhattan
I don't need frills. I need a clean, sensible, boring chain for one night only while I help my elderly aunt move into an assisted living facility.
- There is. . . The Pennsylvania
- But I thought she was moving to Michigan.
- The Hotel Carter.
Oh, yeah. Plain. Old.
- Here ya are, sweetheart...
- Try the Skyline Inn on 10th Avenue.
- Young man there's a place you can go, I said young man when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find, many ways to have a good time.
- Hotel 17 (linked) it's a nice location and the exterior was in Woody Allen's Manhattan Murder Mystery
- The Jane hotel in the village.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...