All Threads by Date
Gawker Returns to Blog style Layout
Has the writing improved too?
- I don't mind the layout, but this is the worst incarnation yet of the commenting system.
- Ugh, really. Who can bother to read all those comment jumbled all together?
- I wish they would return to interesting content.
R1 I haven't tried to comment there yet. The articles are horrible.
- Who gives a fuck?
That site is the chunky diarrhea of the internet.
- The comment section was horrible to navigate. One of the worst I've seen.
- horrible comments section, just horrible. and i liked seeing all the headlines listed on the side of the page.
- the comments aren't worth reading so never mind.
- Why not just LIST the comments underneath each story, instead of trying to trick the formatting up into some foo foo style?
- It's mostly re-posts from Reddit now. Other than Caity Weaver, the writers aren't very good.
- OP, do you like your Corporate owned version of pseudo gossip better, when it is visually formatted this way?
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...