- Chandler has really bulked up.
It looks like he is trying to transform himself from a twink to a hunk. Maybe he will end up being life long soap actor after all.
- Freddie just put up a Kickstarter campaign.
Chandler's got hard boobies now. Wonder if they're real.
- Freddie looks cute in classes. That bitch is his girlfriend.
- That bitch went out with that kid that played Peter Pan. She moves quick, I'll give her that. Little slut is over there knowing whose dick is bigger.
- Freddie is a much better actor than Chandler. I can buy Freddie playing gay, but it's harder to do with Chandler - he puts up some kind of a wall in any gay scene.
- Do you think Chandler is the first guy that Freddie ever kissed? I don't believe Freddie is gay. I have no evidence that he's bi. He seems so damn open with what he does on the show, the intimacy, in interviews. It doesn't phase him. He said that he was nervous in the scene where he first had to kiss Chandler. Chandler, you can tell is not used to it. Freddie on the other, seems completely comfortable. The guy, Freddie, doesn't have some big theater background or training.
- Freddie played gay on 90210 also where he kissed Trevor Donovan (Teddy). I agree that he's been impressing me more in 2013 than Chandler.
- I submitted a question about the first time he kissed again, if it was on screen. Not sure if he answered. lol
- Freddie looked nice in his black t-shirt today. Could see some chest hair at the collar.
- All the guys shaved heir chest. Now they all have stubble and you see it growing in. It's too weird. Cover it up until it's grown in, or wax it. No one wants to see stubble.
- In my opinion it's much more probable that out of the two, Massey is the gay one. He pings,especially in his interviews. Besides that, take a close look at this video around 1:35 and you'll see something interesting.
- Massey always seems to be smirking in his scenes.
-  I don't see it (whatever you are referring to in the video that is.)
He may very well be gay but I honestly doubt he is deliberately copping feels during scenes (if that is what you think you saw.)
- What's at 1:35, R11?
- I was talking about the fact that if you look at his pants during that scene he seemed a little bit too "excited". Well, maybe he is such a great actor he can fake having an erection, but I'm not so convinced about that.
- Not sure I see it, R15, but I like the way you think.
- It's the pleats.
- He doesn't look "excited" but his kissing is better than it was in the past.
- Freddie sent a tweet of support for the gay NBA player yesterday while Miss Massey was silent as usual. He's just counting down the days until his contract expires so he can leave this show and the spotlight on his closeted gayness.
- I wish Chandler was doing that in scenes with James Scott. There is something genuinely romantic about the way they look at each other.
- Freddie Smith was great today. IMO, he is usually pretty wooden and bland, but there just seemed to be a fire lit under him today.
- [quote]I wish Chandler was doing that in scenes with James Scott. There is something genuinely romantic about the way they look at each other.
That's not romance, it's pure, unbridled lust.
The Voice of the Night
- Laughed at Victor's line to John today -- "Do you have to do something as drastic as sleeping with Kristen? Can't you just kill her?"
- Every time EJ looks at Will, he sees the more attractive elements of Samantha.
- Sami and Sonny were hiding in Nick's room, in his closet when he came in. He leaves, and Sami says, "Too bad Will wasn't here to see us coming out of the closet."
Sami and Sonny are the cutest together now.
Where is Salem currently suppose to be located? It's near Chicago. Do they have marriage equality in the state Salem is in? Honestly, the show now has to marry Will and Sonny.
- [quote]Where is Salem currently suppose to be located?
It's just Salem.
The gays have to travel to Melaswen to get married. Or, I hear it's coming up for a vote in the Alamanian parliament.
The Voice of the Night
- Is it supposed to be the same Salem where The Crucible occured? With the witch trials?
- r26, according to Wikipedia, they've alluded to the state which houses Salem. It's changed over the course of the show. It's not suppose to be 'just Salem.'
- Freddie had chest hair today, and Will looks like a man now, and you could see his goatee coming in.
- If the show really wants to do a WilSon wedding storyline then I am sure they will find a way ensure that it is fictionally legal.
- Freddie is so thin again. He looks 5 years younger.
- How about bringing on some more evil Brits, from EJ's past in England. They are all at it in those British boarding schools so maybe some of them could turn up in Salem to resume their dormitory rituals with EJ?
- At one time, SOD or SOW said Salem was in Ohio, but it's moved, apparently.
- Whose the mystery woman that Brady met up with?
- It's supposed to be near Illinois. They're always referencing Salem folks going to Chicago.
- Freddie and Chandler both nominated for an Emmy!
- I'm almost more thrilled that the Days writers were NOT nominated than I am for Freddie and Chandler being nominated.
- The DOOL writers weren't nominated? Aren't there only four soaps now? Kind of homophobic.
- [quote]The DOOL writers weren't nominated? Aren't there only four soaps now? Kind of homophobic.
But there were five during the eligibility period.
And only four slots.
The Voice of the Night
- To be honest, I only watch the WilSon-related scenes. Does the show [italic]deserve[/italic] a best writing nomination?
- The new Jack Jr., Casey Moss.
- Chandler Massey had some buzz for awhile, but his acting is becoming very repetitive. I think Freddie is going to continue to get critical acclaim for his acting skills. Both guys are very sexy though.
- R41, who can't Jack Jr. fuck because it would be incest, Will or Sonny?
- Casey Moss is a former underwear model.
-  those scenes are the paramount reason why they do not deserve a nomination.
But the actors are great and the storyline is inherently appealing, so they get by.
- Living in NYC, you learn quickly that 80% of male soap actors are gay or bisexual. It's the rule not the exception.
- The town of Salem is the setting for the U.S. soap opera Days of our Lives. It is located in the Midwestern United States, though the state is never mentioned. It was built and named in 1802, since Salem celebrated its 200-year birthday in 2002. Originally set in New England, the vague setting was moved to somewhere in the Midwest in the 1970s. For many years the real Salem, Illinois even held a Salem Days fest, which several members of the cast attended.
- Could you imagine if Chandler wins again? Casey's on Vine, and in his latest upload, Chandler is at the kitchen table while he skateboards in the house.
At least Freddie can now put on his bio that he's an Emmy-nominated actor. I can't see him winning. They haven't given him anything juicy to blow people away with. As for Chandler, he's another one -- what episodes did they submit for these two? Chandler had the whole coming out process episodes which obviously got him the Emmy. Since then, he's just smirked his way in and out of each ep, not to mention doing that constant deer caught in the headlights routine.
Maybe Freddie should win for losing weight.
- Oh, and Chandler hardly uses Twitter, so don't take his saying nothing about Jason Collins' coming out as meaning anything.
- Is the guy that plays Rafe on Days bi? Galen? I'd LOVE to be banged by him...I'd fine tune my body to be as appealing as possible. I know he's married...but we know that doesn't mean much.
- Do you all think Freddie and Chandler will go as a couple?
- [quote] I'd fine tune my body to be as appealing as possible..
It's going to take more just wiping well and deodorant, R50. He's just not that into you.
- [quote]Living in NYC, you learn quickly that 80% of male soap actors are gay or bisexual. It's the rule not the exception.
We can only hope...
- What if we're not satisfied with the idea of the Freddie of this thread being Smith? What if we want the thread to be about Freddie Highmore? Since the latter is so for most people, I suggest the thread creator and overlords do a bit of thinking about the consequences of provoking rage among the popular majority.
You've simply miscalculated in your rush to stamp out a thread that meets your quota. Yes, we'll call you a "quota queen" among other things that are unmentionable in the internet's most polite corners. But the real butt-stompin' hog-rasslin' action comes next when we take our instruments of war in hand and charge your $18 fortress with our wrath of righteousness.
Your despotic reign will end swiftly and we will enjoy the fruits of our victory. And pictures of Freddie Highmore in white briefs and socks will be displayed on every corner as our troops march by and you cower in fear in your cages.
Yes, you. YOU!!! Besotted with envy of your betters. You have but one chance, and I suggest you take it.
We wait and watch.
- R54 Sorry?
- Highmore than you, R54?
- I don't think Galen is attractive at all. I don't find many of the guys good-looking, but I get what they're going for. They're attractive, but not so. They're trying to hard.
Greg Vaughan, the priest, is hot as fuck. Freddie I want, Chandler I want, Casey, I vant, Nathan, I vant. James Scott, I just don't want him, even though he's not ugly. I get the type of people who would drool over him, and yes, if they paired him with Chandler I'd lose my shit. Solo though, he doesn't do it for me. All the other mens: FLUSH EM! Eric Martsolf's hulk body just makes me laugh. It's too ridiculous. For someone who obvious spends every waking moment making sure his makeup is just right, you'd think he'd do something about those lines in his forehead.
I can't believe they're hiring a twinky underwear model to play a contract character. Who was that guy that played the doorman to the male strip club two weeks ago? Wasn't he part of Manhunt? They must have hungry bottoms staffing the casting department these days. Is Ken Corday gay? This would all make much more sense.
Eric's ridiculous body at link.
- People Magazine is all over Chandler's third Emmy nomination in a row right now.
- [quote] They must have hungry bottoms staffing the casting department these days. Is Ken Corday gay? This would all make much more sense.
Ken's not gay, R57, but Greg Meng is. Greg runs the show so it's most likely his sensibility you're picking up on.
- 57, is James Scott too smart and refined for him to attract you?
- Is EJ DiMera a dandy?
- I think EJ is just dandy, R61. And so, I believe, does William.
- Is this Greg Meng sitting on the end all the way to the right? This was Days at Outfest.
- Yes, that is Greg Meng, R63.
Is anyone else besides me rooting for Freddie to win the Emmy instead of Chandler?
- R64, I love you people. For months you couldn't stop blowing cuntfarts about how awful Freddie was, how [italic]fat[/italic] he was. Now you think he should get an award over Chandler.
:::eyeroll scrapes ceiling:::
- I would love for Freddie to win, but none of his material is Emmy material. Choose a scene off the top of your head where he showed considerable range? Someone out there knows what episodes they submitted to voters. Wish I could find out. At any rate, Freddie Smith will be hailed 'Emmy nominated actor, Freddie Smith,' regardless of the outcome. That's a boost.
If JJ fucked either Will or Sonny it would be incest sadly. Will is his cousin because Will's dad and JJ's mom are siblings and Sonny is his cousin since JJ's dad and SOnny's mom are siblings
- Everyone is saying that Chandler has this one wrapped up again. His material knocked it out of the park. Emmy #2 for Chan. Haters to the left, please.
- I honestly believe that Chandler is having an affair with his male manager, who is obviously gay. They practically live together, and he's taking care of him since he first came out to Hollywood. I'm not one to start claiming everyone as gay, but there is definitely something going on there.
- [quote]Everyone is saying that Chandler has this one wrapped up again.
Who is saying that?
- Just found this:
[quote]Tomlin, Whitesell and current executive producer Greg Meng are openly gay
Okay, NOW, it makes sense!
- Thanks, R67. Good, clear backstory.
- Who is Chandler's male manager, R69?
- Jeff Ballard. Chandler could do so much better if they were indeed fucking but I don't believe for a second they are. The only thing he is doing is feeding Chandler plenty of bullshit about how big of a star he will be once he leaves Days.
- He's not feeding Chandler bullshit R74. Chandler is booking things right and left. He'll probably be on Days another year, then he's gone. Chandler is going to be huge.
- Chandler isn't going to be huge outside of soaps. His acting is soap acting. I've seen him in other crap, and it's high school play range. Massey ain't leaving Days for shit. With the way Days' films, the cast is able to do side projects. Casey is now on every show on television, and Blake just filmed a movie. They shoot 10 or more episodes in a week for each character. Then they get weeks off.
- Thanks, R74. I wonder if his stable gets together with Eric Podwall's for orgies...I mean Memorial Day picnics.
- Why are you being a hater R76? What exactly did Chandler ever do to you?
- According to his IMDb page, the only thing Chandler has done outside of Days recently was a bit part in some movie that looks like it is headed straight to Lifetime. He appears for about one whole second in the film's trailer, so obviously his role in the film is pretty small.
He's probably had a role on Charlie Sheen's Anger Management series which isn't listed. Other than that, Chandler better keep his day job. He is not leading man material and his comedic timing is questionable at best.
- His acting has gone downhill in the last year. The confused/pouty face worked during the coming out storyline but, doesn't cut it anymore. All he seems to do lately is tilt his head to the side and smirk.
- [quote]Why are you being a hater
How embarrassing. Stop posting like a 14 year old, and enough messing with your IP.
- The only place you actually get to do intimate acting scenes anymore is on a soap opera. People OUTSIDE of the medium should be beating the doors down to get a gig on one of the soaps. Chandler is getting to act, every day. That is a blessing. Soaps are hard fucking work but the reward is in getting to hone your craft and should you decide to leave the soap world, you have got all the tricks of the trade under your belt. No problems with lines. Able to play anything on demand. You're good to go.
- [quote]What if we're not satisfied with the idea of the Freddie of this thread being Smith? What if we want the thread to be about Freddie Highmore? Since the latter is so for most people, I suggest the thread creator and overlords do a bit of thinking about the consequences of provoking rage among the popular majority. You've simply miscalculated in your rush to stamp out a thread that meets your quota. Yes, we'll call you a "quota queen" among other things that are unmentionable in the internet's most polite corners. But the real butt-stompin' hog-rasslin' action comes next when we take our instruments of war in hand and charge your $18 fortress with our wrath of righteousness. Your despotic reign will end swiftly and we will enjoy the fruits of our victory. And pictures of Freddie Highmore in white briefs and socks will be displayed on every corner as our troops march by and you cower in fear in your cages. Yes, you. YOU!!! Besotted with envy of your betters. You have but one chance, and I suggest you take it. We wait and watch.
This is what I'm wondering about. Why can't we have Freddie Highmore in here in his white briefs and socks?
- Freddie was up this morning, chatting with Tweeters. So cute.
- This is a good photo of Greg Meng. Not bad for a silver daddy, and I'm sure the fact that a gay man is running Sony's daytime division has played into the Will/Sonny story on DAYS.
- r85, the head writers are both gay. Then there's Meng. This is the gayest show on the face of the planet. I still say Corday is gay as well.
- The new JJ has become fast friends with Casey and Chandler because of their love of music and balls.
- That's the new JJ? Very nice. Very nice indeed. He looks like Steven McQueen from Vampire Diaries.
- Which one of you bitches has a spare $20,000 to fund Freddie's pet project on Kickstarter? You can even join him for a day at Disneyland or have him fly to your hometown to have dinner with you at your favorite restaurant. The guy needs a fallback job once Chandler leaves when his contract is up and Freddie is forced to leave with him.
- move over Sonny and Will because JJ has arrived. he will be having sex with Daniel and Cameron in exchange for drugs. because they're Cocktors and to create drama for his boring mom and hot sis. and Will Horton is tweeting again as Chandler Massey.
- Was it just me or did JJ and Jennifer have a little "too much" chemistry? I felt very uncomfortable watching their son/mom talk as if it was the kickoff to a MILF scene or something....
- no R91 i sensed it more with JJ and Daniel especially that part where he answers the door.
- Chandler's not leaving.
Why is Miss JJ's manager on here trying to make him happen? He has tard face.
- Casey Deidrick taped his last episode today. His last air date, according to his script, will be October 30! Can't believe they are over FOUR months ahead.
- Posted this pic of Galen on another (now deleted) thread a few days ago so enjoy it while you can.
- Today when Jennifer was demanding to know what JJ and Rory were really doing together, since she knew they weren't playing video games, I was sure he was going to say fooling around--just to mess with her for being nosy.
- Check out the ripple from Galen's pec implant in R96's picture... I wonder what his chest feels like.
- r95 God why does Days film so far in advance? The other soaps only film 1 month in advance. If a storyline isn't working, they can't abort it.
- When is Kristen DiMera's last day? I hope that tedious psycho character is written out too.
Stefano also needs a one way ticket out of Salem.
- r100 LOL! no
It's rumored that Chandler and Camilla are both leaving. Hopefully they recast Will with someone taller and hotter.
- Evidently Chandler is currently in Columbus, Ohio for this weekend's Pride parade. Will any of you bitches be attending?
- Here's hoping Casey Diedrick next gets cast in a role that constantly requires him to show his enormous feets.
- Is there a "One Life to Live" thread going right now?
- This cast pic is awesome. Support of gay rights!!
- It has now been confirmed that Casey,Chandler and Camilla are leaving Days later on this year.
Casey exiting in October and the Chad Dimera role will be recast.
Chandler is exiting in December and it unknown if the role of Will Horton will be recast.
No word on how this information will affect Wilson.
- Sorry r101 Will is not going to be recast according to Ken Corday,so that means a possible end to Wilson in December if Freddie doesn't leave.
- officially they are both straight, not really sure about that. especially freddie smith even if he seems having a "girlfriend"
- What does this mean us Wilson fans? r106
- Sonny's "friend" Brent is so cute and why do Sonny's friends names begin with the letter B.
- We need some more nakedness from Father Eric. TDF.
- Can anyone be any hotter than Nathan Owens?! I'll have one to go, please.
- Freddie tweeted the other day that he just got the Christmas script. Damn, they tape far in advance.
A fan who met him from that Kickstarter project says that he told her that "Chandler needs a good story line to make him stay." Two-time Emmy winner or not, that's pretty arrogant for a 22-year-old kid.
Good luck studying Chinese, Chandler.
- Those Will and JJ scenes in the park from yesterday's episode looked as if they were lifted from a Sean Cody movie.
- Nathan looks hotter than ever, even more so than Will or Sonny have ever looked.
- Scenes from today
- Does anyone have a good quality set of pictures of Chandler's and Freddie's feet?
- Justin should have a mid-life crisis and try homosexuality, cruising for cock late at night in Horton Square.
- Meh. None of these fags can act!
Of course, Kristen is pregnant! She tells Jennifer (out in the park )and that she isn't sure if it is Brady's. Naturally...someone overhears (cue Nicole lurking in the bushes?)
- Nathan Owens is so hot, I think I might actually hate him.
- I haven't watched this show in years...is Leann Hunley still on? I used to love Anna and Calliope.
- What do we know about Nathan Owens? He has emerged as the hottest guy on the show. Is there any chance he plays for our team? The lust in my crotch so wishes that were true. My gaydar doesn't get any vibes from him though but lately it's needed a tune up.
- He is probably gay, but bearding. Rumors I've heard since his modeling days. In my opinion he does ping.
- When is Days contract up again? I'd imagine by whenever it is the genre's collapse will be complete?
- Days of our Lives
- Hermaphrodite Eileen Davidson scaring the living crap out of Ari Zucker and viewers.
"You're not scared of me are you? ...you should be... you have no idea what I'm capable of." Eileen then does a chomping motion.
Eileen must be insane in real life. This is too believable.
- Well if Chandler needs a "good storyline" in order to stay it looks he be gone before that show can come up with a good storyline for him.
- Casey Moss (JJ) just tweeted this shirtless photo with his girlfriend standing beside him.
- Casey has total gayface in the pic at r129!!
- Casey can do so much better than that thing. She must be blackmailing him or something.
- Check out their picture together at the Daytime Emmy's. I think I Googled it to find it. He's in a tux and she's in a flashy evening gown. She wants to be a singer so she's obviously trying to use his connections. I can't even begin to imagine what her voice must sound like. She's there hand on hip, sticking chest out, holding chin up with a brittle plastic smile. She looks like a bitchy Barbie doll whose head has come loose. You are really right R131. Casey can do much better.
- I want to drink Nathan's bath water.
- Dee strangling Eileen on Friday.
"I already won, you idiot! John split, Brady's mine, and now I have this fabulous new relationship with Eric that I'm nurturing! I'm sort of in bed with all the men in your life!"
You honestly cannot beat this brilliant shit! Eileen with a glass of scotch, almost slurring out her digs is delicious!!!
- Is John Aniston ill?
- Casey tweeted Chandler's breakfast this morning.
- Bitches, I have started a thread for the fine Nathan Owens.
- I doubt Nathan's thread is going to pick up steam, as no one knows who he is. Stick to this thread. We'll gush over his lusciousness! I have hot photos of him and his cock somewhere.
- Nathan has become the hottest guy in the entire cast. Forget about Chandler or Freddie ... or any of the old guys.
- What rumors r124? Are these those convenient Datalounge rumors? lol
r138 "luscious" is the perfect way to describe him. Ive been following Mr. Nathan, (ok borderline cyber stalking him) for a couple of years. I know his career is going to blow up, if not for his looks alone. The lips, the jawline, his body, the caramel skin, he is something else.
Nathan has a long time GF, Allison, in San Fransisco. She's an artist. He rarely posts pics of her on his Instagram. She appears to be Asian and/or Latina. I think whoever is his agent or management is wants him to appear to be single, because he plans on going big-time. I have a feeling Allison just doesn't want the pressure and people wondering how she landed a guy like him. She is very pretty, but Nathan is other worldy gorgeous. Nathan is also extremely sweet, he's a good guy. He called Allison his future wife, but it's strange that she is non-existent in his social media. That's the only reason I think there is funny business going on there.
Ok, Ill stop there for now unless someone wants me to continue.
- Nathan has done really well considering this is his first big acting gig. I don't know if he's done any acting to speak of before. He said that he really didn't know what the hell he was doing, but that cast members were helping him. "Days" is like boot camp. That is not a show you want to go on if you're feeling skittish. They're shoot 7 episodes in 5 days, with scenes shot all out of order, and everything is 4 months ahead of schedule. You only get one take as well. I will never get over Nathan's stripper episodes. When he shook his gigantic cock in those gold lame shorts, my mouth dropped. They only hired him for his body. The original actor had only been on the show for a year. Owens took over the role. It was a brand new character. Nathan has a beautiful cock.
He loves the gays, and a few of us love him back! He's on Twitter, Instagram, and Vine btw.
- [quote]Is John Aniston ill?
He's on a cane these days. He and Joseph Mascolo are both in their 80s I believe. I can't believe Joe is that old. The guy is a freak of nature.
Everyone knows that the show is going to be up crap creek again after Eileen leaves in November. They kept her for November Sweeps, and apparently the send off of her character is going to be one of the biggest, most over-the-top exits ever. Eileen says she could come back again in the new future. She knows Y&R don't want her, and Sony wants her at "Days." She really has no choice.
I'm sure Corday took a few less trips on his yacht, and bribed Chandler to sign a new contract. That's the only thing left the show has that works: Wilson. It's won them Emmys. I hope Eileen wins her first next year. There's not a soul alive who says that she hasn't earned this one.
- Owens seems gay as hell to me. Not suprised if he is bearding. He and Massey ping the most from entire male cast. I agree he is the hottest man on the show, but his acting is not best league for sure.
- Nathan is hard for me to read, as far as the gay thing goes. He's from California and my gaydar generally doesn't work on guys from there. He is a Pisces too, very gentle and very zen. As r141 said, he loves his gay fans and actually thanks them for all compliments he gets.
Maybe someone who follows him on FB or twitter knows what his status is with the girlfriend, if he's faking it or not. I only follow him on instagram.
- Nathan is not a very good actor at this point, though he has certainly improved since his DAYS debut. But he does project an earnest sincerity on screen -- unusual for a soap pretty boy.
- Well to be honest, Nathan is/was a male model. More than likely he is very comfortable around gay people and is open to receiving gay compliments. I don't know if he's gay or not, but he does seem very chill. I think he should fuck Will. I think the skin tone contrast would be hot.
- Well if Nathan is gay or bisexual Im sure he has a ton of hot guys ready to go to bed with him. Who would ever say no to his smile? He has had people try to rip off his clothes in public before and he is not even semi famous yet.
- He does modeling on the Eddie Bauer website. Anywone see him modeling anywhere else?
- I was surprised and very pleased that they let such a huge dick be shown on daytime TV. Owens has a big platano!
- WOAH! That thing needs its own zip code.. I love Abigails reaction in the background! It's like she is saying "I don't know how much longer I can hold onto this virgin stuff now that the cat (or horse) is out of the bag! :)
- r148, he's done a ton of commercial jobs, GQ, JcPenney commercials, Izod, Gap, the list goes on. He's in music videos too. Ive even seen Nathan on a pack of Hanes Thsirts before. He's probably made a quite a bit of money, judging by how much he travels.
Here is Nathan in Halle Berry's fragrance commercial. Im jealous that this bitch got have his strong arms wrapped around her! She always gets the hot ones.
- So true r150
- lol r150. I didnt see her in the background of the pic. I havent watched in a while. Has she finally gotten that pinga yet?
- No r153 she is going back and forth between Chad and Cameron and no neither has "plucked her petals"
- Still a virgin.. not yet touched for the very first time.
- Just a year ago, Abigail was a big hoe on the make trying to snatch Austin from Carrie and now she's a goody two shoes virgin. I actually liked her when she was a bad girl. I think the weakest thing about Days is their 20somethings, even though JeannieTheresa is a good start in the right direction, I think they need to pit Theresa against Abigail over some new guy (shades of Eve versus Jennifer).
- The show is headed by gay men. This is why it's gotten better and everyone they bring on or replace look like they're out of gay porn.
- R157 Yes.. that all look great but I am still waiting for some steamy sex scenes with Wilson. I have seen Bristin, Dannifer and Kafe go at it like bunny rabbits since the one big Wilson sex scene last November. What the hell? Don't these gay guys have sex anymore? If church lady Jennifer can get her itch scratched as much as she does then Wilson has to be shown doing it twice as much! Geez.. even Father Hunky had a romp with Kristin! Anyone else want to see some man on man sexytime for a change? Our gay writers need to give us Wilson fans something to swoon over too! They are killing me with all of this celibacy!
- You could see Shawn Christian's cock through his shorts today!
- Chander getting gang banged.
- New photo.
- I wonder if Freddie will be getting blown by his unattractive girlfriend tonight? I wonder if Chandler has already wanked and gone off to bed early like he does.
-  And will they both be thinking the same thing--that Chandler gives much better blowjobs than she does
- Did anyone of you see yesterday's "pot donuts" episode yesterday? All the women were stoned out of their minds, screaming shit like "EAT ME!!!"
I did see this episode. I thought it was very funny, manic even. Wonder if they really were stoned.
- R162 I wonder if that's Will's fantasy. Being spit roasted by EJ and Rafe.
- Nicole stoned saying, "I wonder what the cab driver's gonna think when I tell him to drop me off at the convent."
Casey Moss has grown on me. He hears all over them laughing hysterically before walking into the house and says that he hopes they were reading "50 Shades of Grey."
The book they chose to read was "Alice In Wonderland." Nicole who proclaims that she actually reads, is caught with a comic book version of it.
- Fans are still publishing Sonny and Will porn.
- There's even fanfic sites for them.
- I've even seen a couple Chandler/Freddie fan fics. But they got taken down pretty fast--there's probably legal issues if you write about real people
- Seeing Casey Moss in a tank top today was awe inspiring.
Thank you writers!
- [quote]I've even seen a couple Chandler/Freddie fan fics. But they got taken down pretty fast--there's probably legal issues if you write about real people
No there isn't. Where were they posted? Perhaps it was considered obscene material?
There's tons on sites like Tumblr.
- Casey Moss doesn't sarcastic impressively well.
- So all Wilson does nowadays is tell other gay guys to stay away from their man?
- Will and Gabi has a huge bust up.
Will has only gone after Brent and Brian after the fact. Sonny's friends keep trying to break them up. Sonny's friends are douche bags.
I'm positive that they'll have Sonny cheat on Will.
- r176 Brent and Brian are hot and are right to question Sonny choice of staying with insecure Will who has more than once tried pushing Sonny away despite Sonny telling Will that he wanted to be with him.
- Blake is doing some sort of charity for his birthday.
- Will is so nelly.
- They should do a frank portrayal of Will and Sonny discussing having an open relationship and/or bringing others into their bed to share.
- Nipples for days on today's show! A wet Greg Vaughn with nipples so hard they could cut glass, and then this other actor, Beau Bonness, was also showing off his wet nips -- he was credited as "Sexy Man".
- They will never do that r180 it goes against the "rules of being a gay character on a American soap"
- r182, they haven't done that with straight characters either. The show already pushed the envelope. They'll continue to do that, although I don't think they want to make the gay characters into a negative stereotype.
- Gay characters go through different "stereotypes" on American soaps
Ex.:Screwed up family which affects the individual character(See Will Horton and Noah Mayer for examples).
or the gay characters are treated as chaste and not as interested in sex as their straight counterparts.
- "or" r184? They have Will and Sonny screwing their brains out, and Will's family has always been a mess.
- Chandler Massey in short film, shot by a friend.
- Only off camera maybe
- I see that Jen Lilley is still hawking tickets to the fan event next weekend. The guys only mention it sporadically but she's been tweeting about it almost every day. Looks way too expensive for the fangirl/boy crowd they would attract.
- Chandler looked so handsome and attractive just months ago, but now he is looking less so - can't quite figure out what has changed his looks.
It might be that he has gained some pounds.
- He mentioned having shingles shortly after they taped the shooting scene. Maybe we are seeing when he was sick and may have been on medicine, which could have made him gain some weight or just not look right. I know that when Freddie had Bell's palsy he gained quite a bit of weight
- This might also explain why Chandler isn't looking as great lately as well as why his/Freddie's acting has been a little blah. 23 scenes in 3 days is nuts. I don't blame him for wanting to explore other options.
- Scratch that--23 scene in ONE day. I don't care if he was Robert DeNiro. Nobody can do good work under those conditions
-  I completely agree that schedule is just nuts. How can u do your best work like that. Filming 4 months ahead is ludicrous too.
- Eileen Davidson left because she was blanking out from doing so many frigging episodes in just a couple if days.
That show is like boot camp. They need to bring back the teleprompter. Ken Corday is a jerk. Meanwhile, he makes sure Alison Sweeney gets special accommodations.
- KC may as well shut the show down. People are leaving in droves, either being forced (Drake/Brian/Shawn) or because they are burned out/underused (Eileen/Chandler/Casey/Blake). Pretty soon Ejami & Dannifer will be the only story lines left and the fans will bolt.
- Sean Douglas' (Vargas) last episode is August 22.
Bryan Dattilo just filmed his final episode. Another vet gone.
- Again? r196 this show looks like its collapsing a little each week.
Drake,Casey,Chandler,Sean Douglas,Bryan Dattilo and Eileen all gone and or leaving.
- Corday is a moron he has no idea of where to take Days regarding s/l or character development. He insists on giving boring characters ie Dannifer forefront crap stories. While Wilson get 5 mins of airtime a couple if times a week. Get some British writers in there they at least know how to produce better s/l and full rounded characters. Days number is up if it continues down this road.
- Meeting & Dinner With Chandler Massey + Days Event
- Am I the only one who imagines Chandler having a think average cock with a small patch of pubic hair when thinking about how "big" he is?
- Does anyone have the inside track on whether TPTB are intentionally trying to kill the WilSon story line? They've been little more than roommates for months, today Will told 2 different women how sexy they were while practically ignoring Sonny, and I just read a spoiler that Will is going to develop feelings for Brent
It sure looks like they're fucking it up on purpose, but who is behind the change?
- Freddie hasn't been able to keep the weight off.
- [quote]and I just read a spoiler that Will is going to develop feelings for Brent
- TPTB = The Powers That Be (writers, producers, etc).
The person who posted the spoiler has now retracted it. But the story line has still sucked lately.
- The guy who plays Brent said his stint on the show is over so there will be no Will and Brent pairing.
- r206, where did you see that now retracted spoiler?
- Brent wasn't even at his own club opening.
Eileen Davidson tweeted that she caught the show today and couldn't believe the hair.
- It was a series of Twitter forwards. Obviously just a rumor that got out of hand.
I should know better
- There are spoiler boards out there ya know.
- Of course Will wants to fuck Brent. I mean look at him and look at Sonny.
- Honestly, they are long overdue for Sonny cheating on Will. Just make him drunk so that he doesn't seem like a total prick. The viewers will buy that.
- There is no way that Sonny is the top, his massive weight would crush poor Will. And Will is much too hot to be in a relationship now, he should be fucking everything in Salem.
- I don't think Sonny would crush Will but he's totally the bottom in the relationship.
- We're still doing the 'Freddie's fat' jokes? Kinda old now. I hate how they're styling his hair now.
- I know r216 and I also wish they would do something else with Freddie's hair.
- No offense r216,but have you seen him lately. Why does he always look disheveled and like a mess?
- People are so stupid. Gay man can't say to a girl that she beautiful or sexy. Really? Geez. Brent probably will be until october, then he will be gone. Wilson are together as couple in December, that's what Freddie said. They taped Christmas scenes recently and Will called Sonny "his love".
- My advice: Start reading what actors are saying in interview's about the storyline before acting like drama queens. Some people here are paranoid.
- Freddie is so OBESE.
- At the opening of the club, Chandler's acting was "off" today. He used some awkward gestures that made him look like a jerky amateur and his timing was off as he interjected comments into the flow of the dialogue that also made him sound like an amateur. I asked myself, How did he win two Emmy's with poor acting skills like that? It must have been a sympathy vote for what the writers had done with his story line. Maybe he does need a break and time to go off to learn Mandarin.
- R222, he was playing slightly drunk. Will was drinking at the party.
- Eileen was there to collect the rent from Chandler for her father-in-law.
- Sonny looks like Eddie Munster!
- Eileen Davidson
wow! I happened to catch DOOL today. That was some serious hair! LOL! Bold. Provocative. BIG!#nbcdays
- Gee, do you think Chad's punch to the head will result in something serious?
- Can't believe people are suggesting Sonny could be the bottom in that relationship.... Will is a total petulant, bossy bottom!!
- What is it with the Snooki hair in this show. This hairstyles must take hours and it makes the actresses look like shit. What is wrong with them??!
- Sonny looked like a mess again today. When are they going to recast? Gays are not dumpy and unkempt, like that. Will was, as always, his smoking hot self.
- R228, Will could barely top Gabi. He certainly isn't going to top another guy. In fact, Will is just like his mother - loves as much dick as he can get.
Sonny looked a hell of a lot better than anyone at the club except for maybe Cameron. Chad was a mess and Will looked he was attending a wedding and not a nightclub.
- [quote][R228], Will could barely top Gabi.
He could and did.
- Didn't the head writer or someone confirm that Sonny was the bottom?
- Sonny and Gabi realize they can be friends no more...
Seems Sonny is growing tired of Gabi.
- R229 - I can't stand the pink stripe in Sami's hair.
- She should get a grill like Vadge. Or maybe Maggie is going to get one.
- Massey's actin has been lazy the last few months. So much so that even his usual smirks and "duh...whaaa" expressions are barely there. I keep waiting for him to nod off between lines.
- Chandler has left Days, effective immediately. Will has been recast.
- SHOCKER: Chandler Massey OFF Days of our Lives:
- So who has the inside scoop on the sudden exit? Was he fired? Is there some scandal he's hiding from? Come on, someone must know sothing!
He should have waited
- Chandler filmed his last episode today. They let him out of his contract early. Someone has been threatening to show up at one of his fan events this weekend and out him. This person must have some inside dirt. They obviously knew his time on the show was coming to a close before it was announced. I will bet you Chan will announce his being a homo soon.
- He announced he was leaving for months now. Do you find it odd that they let him leave early? They just filmed the Christmas episodes. Maybe they wanted to start fresh next year like they did with him back in Jan 2010? Charlie Sheen is saying that they fired him. Why would they do that? Now, someone is saying they're going to publicly out him this weekend. Really weird. Chan posted a whole bunch of nice tweets to everyone earlier today before it was announced.
- Their goes the hottest Days actor since Jensen Ackles. I'm sorry to see him go and I hope that we get to see that gorgeous face and hot body again soon.
- I must be really naive. Many of his fans know it's at least possible he's gay and either don't care or would welcome the news. And people who don't follow soaps have no idea who the hell he is. He seems to be in a unique position to ride the homophobic storm. But clearly I'm wrong.
If he is gay, I wish his advisors had come up with a plan for him to come out on his own. This shit must be terrifying for a 22-year-old kid
- Charlie Sheen is saying he was fired.
- [quote]This shit must be terrifying for a 22-year-old kid
I doubt that. He's been shown to hold his own with the whole gay thing, and his father is a big politician, and Chandler is outspoken himself. He might have been worrying about coming out and hurting his career. Now that he's putting the breaks on that, he may say something, especially since someone is threatening to out him. He got his two Emmys.
- R245 - Charlie Sheen? WTF.
- Wow that nutbag threatening him is scary. That he wants to "humiliate" him is a very sick thing to say.
He/she must not have a life :(
-  CM & Charlie Sheen have the same manager. They're apparenty pretty good friends. CM's weird hand gesture during his Emmy speech was directed at Charlie. Maybe he'll get CM a spot on Anger Management
- So ... charlie says chandler was fired; the official story is he was let out of his contract early (which makes no sense whatsoever) and based on recent interviews (some done this past week), he was still talking about working through December - so whatever happened seems to have happened suddenly.
combine that with this weirdo talking about exposing him this weekend - one assumes with him actually being gay or having done something to be interpreted as making him gay - but what if it's something worse. Being revealed as gay wouldn't get him fired - but maybe something else revealed would.
Or maybe it is him being gay - chandler - knowing it's going to be revealed one way or the other - asked to be let out early so he can deal with the fallout without being in the spotlight. And the show let him out early, just as they said.
Who knows. But it was a shock. Just like Eileen leaving was a shock. Plus all the other people who have left or been let go - for a show that has been a roll the last few months and gotten some accolades, it sure seems to be in some turmoil.
- You know, reading some of announcements of Chandler leaving, it sounds like he was let go early, but not necessarily planned. It just sounds like it happened out of the blue and they are reporting Days already has a replacement ready to start work. For whatever reason, instead of keeping the talented, popular actor for four more months (and therefore, eight more months on screen due to their taping early), they came in and said thanks for your contribution, you can go now. Seriously, how often does a show let go of a two time emmy winner because they cast a new actor four months early? Doesn't compute.
- I've been reading about those threats for a couple of weeks. Didn't take them seriously; I figured it was the standard stalker bullshit. But the timing is too coincidental--there must be something that CM/Days doesn't want to leak out.
I wonder if these people will show up this weekend now that CM is gone and what will be said/gossipped at the events.
- The gay relationship portrayed on Days is pretty squeaky clean. Maybe this 'proof' about Chan being gay involves materials showing he's into some of the wilder side of things?
- People have already been saying that episodes airing now show CM just phoning in his performances. We can all relate to a relationship with an employer going sour once we announce our intent to leave. Couple that with this insane twitter stuff and I can see the show's leadership deciding that they don't need all the headache associated with it, especially if they did already have another actor waiting in the wings to play Will.
Regardless, I feel really bad for CM. That twitter weirdo needs to get a life. I wish the best for CM if school is really what he wants. Personally, I hope to see him on other shows or in movies in the near future though!
- This behind the scenes stuff is a lot more interesting than what's been going on the show the past few weeks.
-  The homophobes don't like him anyway. And based on the fanfics I've read, kink would not freak his fan base out at all. Drugs/heavy drinking would be a different story. That would definitely hurt his image.
I follow most of the Days actors on Twitter. Not a peep out of any of them wishing CM well. And Freddie's silence tonight is deafening. This was not a happy parting.
- "I follow most of the Days actors on Twitter. Not a peep out of any of them wishing CM well. And Freddie's silence tonight is deafening. This was not a happy parting."
I think r256 makes an excellent point here.
- 2 Emmys = 2 much success 2 fast?
If it's drugs / drinking then perhaps it led to a meltdown leading to a dismissal? What about his friendship with Charlie Sheen? More cause for concern regarding substance abuse?
Maybe it is about being gay, but not in and of itself about being gay? People have discussed Chandler's sheltered, conservative upbringing. Maybe he is unhappy about being gay and is having trouble dealing with it? There was also the somewhat recent fallout from the problems with his castmate bromance. Maybe that led to a breakdown caused by his own real life homosexuality?
Whatever it is, it seems more likely than not he's not having a good night tonight. Hope he's able to stay safe and well through whatever it is!
- r258 - what fallout from what castmate bromance?
- So either something went down and the cast has nothing to say to him (which means it was something pretty awful since a number of them seemed close to him) - or it was so sudden, that some of them haven't even found out and don't know enough about what happened to respond one way or the other (and may be talking to him instead of sending a tweet about a situation that is out of the blue and a mystery to them).
- It's Eileen's departure all over again on social media. Here come the onslaught of articles from critics lamenting this latest development. However, people are finding solace in the fact that they could now cast someone with real chemistry. The biggest worry was that Will and Sonny would end. That's not happening, so the fan base can breath a sigh of relief. There's a silver lining here!
Corday revealed that a big storyline is coming for Will and Sonny that doesn't involve the baby. Some are suspecting that Gabi will head to prison for the Melanie thing, but the baby would be left behind. Some speculated that Will would go to jail for the EJ shooting, and that's how they would write him off. I don't think they'll have a new Will AND a new Gabi. Camila will go along with her character. So, where does that leave the kid? Probably off-screen in another state.
So, what type of Will would you like? Post photos. Be realistic. I want someone a bit innocent. Not some frat buff guy. That's too stereotypical. I wonder how many guys Freddie had to kiss for this screen testing.
- The Twitter outing does correlate with the announcement this week methinks. Someone is working on the inside.
- I still say they wanted to start working with the new actor for next year's episodes which start filming now. Chandler will be seen through the Christmas episodes this year.
- whoever they cast needs to be attractive - but not model attractive; like guy next door attractive with some innocent charm. Blond or light brown hair. Can portray sweet and insecure - cause that is Will. But hopefully, the new actor can take Will from insecure to secure.
- This is really starting to pick up! Yikes.
I hope that Chandler left in good terms with his onscreen partner Freddy. It would be sad to hear they parted way in not so good terms. :(
Can't someone call the police on that nutbag? I would if I were Chandler.
- I'm available
- The twitter stuff references things like 'we don't have to take you down too' or something to that effect... and to someone else something like 'the piece of evidence was returned and we thought you were on board with us'... and stuff about repercussions for many... it all looks tinhatted, honestly. The person talks about wanting to humiliate Chandler and stuff. And showing up at a fan event to try to do their big reveal in public, in person? Whoever is behind the twitter thing if it is real sounds whacked out!
Obsessed fan? Stalker? Hurt ex still in love with Chandler? If that someone were in fact someone else on the show staff that would make sense. Maybe someone that the show, in spite the person apparently being a loon, wanted to keep. And since Chandler had already said he was leaving, the key to resolving the situation was to tell Chandler to go ahead and leave now, for the show to actually or at least appear to choose the other person involved over Chandler.
- If he goes to both fan events this weekend and manages to hold it together I will have profound respect for him. If I was in his inner circle I'd suggest he skip Chicago tomorrow and maybe go to the Atlanta event on Sunday so he can be with his family afterward.
I've talked a lot of smack about him here lately, thinking he was arrogant for stringing everyone along since the Emmys. And maybe he is. But he is just a kid and I do feel sorry for how this is ending.
- The nut on Twitter sounds like a DL'er. He's upset that he didn't come out while he was STILL on the show, which tells you something. They obviously knew that this would be the last week for Chandler with the show. No one else outside of Days knew that.
- Insane. I hope that the twitter lunatic gets what they deserve. If he/she is as disturbed and unbalanced as they sound, then I hope that is the professional help that they obviously need.
- Something else I just thought of. Chandler mentioned last week that his grandparents are coming to the Atlanta event. I thought that was kind of strange. But considering the local clout his family has, maybe he was already aware of these threats and hoped that having them there would give him extra security.
This is seriously fucked up. I hope he takes some time to decompress and that someday we see him in an indie film or maybe on stage. I'll hold out judgement of Days until we get more info about what happened, but it's not looking too good for them right now.
- "I hope he takes some time to decompress and that someday we see him in an indie film or maybe on stage."
May I suggest co-starring with Mr. Lyle Waggoner in a production of EQUUS at the Burt Reynolds Dinner Theatre?
- That twitter person could be dangerous. I hope that he's taking it seriously and alerting the police in case the twitter person's intent goes beyond trying to prove CM is gay.
- Plot twist: Twitter weirdo is Ken Corday.
- R24 How do you know that? Ken Corday is a producer for Days of Our Lives. :o
Wha's going on here? Is Ken having a psychotic breakdown or something?
- Freddie still tweeted nothing, neither did Alison Sweeney. Come on, are you telling me all these people didn't like Chandler? Too fucking weird. Someone here did say that Freddie stayed with his girlfriend the entire time at Ken Corday's barbecue, and didn't do anything with the guys of the show. I never actually heard that they didn't like each other though, but it was so strange them never doing one interview together. I hope someone spills the beans, because there has to be something there. Chandler was with Freddie and some of the other cast in his new indie Kickstarter-funded series though. I can't say that they seemed close. Molly Burnett seemed to be having more fun with Chandler. I wonder if Chandler's roommate, Casey Diedrick, who just chose to leave, helped Chandler make his decision to go too. He did say that the shooting hours were brutal, which is also what did Eileen in.
- Idea: Kevin G. Schmidt, ex Noah Newman, as the new Will Horton?
- Replacement for Will?
- A lot of us have hoped that Days hire Drew Garrett for the role but I doubt Days cares about real talent, given how little they use their best young talent, Blake Berris. Garrett could do intense, calculating and smart. Those aren't Will's current characteristics. Too bad since that would be the expected for Sami/Lucas kid and grandson of Kate Roberts.
- Can Garrett do gay?
- Garrett is a great actor, he had sexual chemistry with the actress who played his sister, the jock day players and even Steve Burton came alive in their scenes. He can do warped, angry or vulnerable. DG could definitely spice up Wilson.
- You don't let an actor as popular as Chandler out of a role four months early unless a) you are really a magnanimous employer - which I don't see the Days tptb being considering they work the actors like dogs even at the risk of losing them (unless you are Alison Sweeney) or b) you want them out of the building as fast as possible.
-  Galen tweeted to CM. I'm sure Alison, Freddie, Deirdre and a few others have spoken with Chandler personally but still a small public acknowledgement would be classy. I agree with the last post that TPTB obviously want to sweep something under the rug.
Chandler is at the Chicago event, so we should start getting reports throughout the day
getting way to obsessed with this
- He's in the Chicago event? Uhuh, I hope the nutbag doesn't show up.
- [quote]Freddie still tweeted nothing, neither did Alison Sweeney. Come on, are you telling me all these people didn't like Chandler?
In the real world, many of us offer our best wishes to departing co-workers/friends in person or via the phone -- you know, privately.
- Soap people are so weird, and this is coming from a long-time soap fan. After reading this thread for months, I get why soap operas are not allowed to be watched in looney bins. There's not much difference between some of you and that Twitter freak.
- What the fuck has happened to DL? We all should be breathless with anticipation of an embarrassing, public outing of a closeted actor, especially one who is most famous for playing a gay role and has denied his homosexuality in the past. It's downright soapy for crying out loud.
I don't think any of us want it to devolve into violence but a scandalous outing filled with photographic or video proof and an angry and defiant subject sounds deliciously fun to me. I hope it happens and I hope we hear all about it.
We've all wondered when a bitter ex or jilted lover would out a closeted actor. Maybe today is the day it finally happens.
- Maybe if Chan wasn't such a great guy r288.
- The thing is, I don't believe in outing celebrities, at least not young ones who are early in their careers. Why? Because we all have to come out at our own pace. And for the most part we have - I came out at 20, but for some reason, if you are 20, gay AND an actor, people think you have a responsibility to come out the moment you know or think you are gay. But actors are just people - despite living on the elevated plane called celebrity, they aren't generally smarter than us, or better than us, or more put together than us. And many are much more insecure than a lot of us, and they've gotten good at playing other people. So Chandler gay or Chandler not gay (or hey, Colton Hayes gay or Colton Hayes not gay), these are young men - adults, but still young in the grand scheme of things - who may or may not have agents and other career people whispering in their ears about what they can or can't do, wanting to be liked and accepted (hey, most of us do, but actors really seem to want that) and they need to be able to come out at their own pace. They have family and friends to deal with and it isn't anyone else's place to demand they be brave enough to come out on OUR schedule - the schedule we demand from them. I'm just grateful when they do come out, if they come out, because it means they've gotten to an important point in their journey - a point that men outside of acting come to at all kinds of different ages. Just because someone is an actor, doesn't mean he or she has to do it an a different pace than anyone else had the opportunity to do it at.
- Off topic, but Chandler smells so good. I wanted to ask him what body wash he uses, but was embarrassed to. It must be some of that European imported body wash. Oh my god he smells good.
- Go home, Freddie. You're drunk.
- r290 is right.
- So nothing happened at the fan event?
- [quote]Idea: Kevin G. Schmidt, ex Noah Newman, as the new Will Horton?[quote]
God, no. He looks like a mouth breather and could not take him on Y&R.
- Patti LuPone sang at it.
- R296 So I guess nothing happened
- I personally think they let him go earlier because he denied to compromize and stay on the show. Since Ken Corday said they won't be recasting at first he probably thought Chandler would accept to go to school and continue to appear on the show maybe on a recurring or guest role when he is free, like i.e Nadia Bjorlin. Since the WilSon storyline is after 2 years still very popular and it seems Days respect their former cast members (by calling them again or letting them the door opened) it would be the best solution to satisfy all parts. Chandler would go to school, fans would have their original couple, and Days would have secured success. Since Chandler probably refused that because he is exhausted with so much scenes and wants other better projects besides school, they decided to recast. So its the same now or 4 months later, so its better get it over with now, that's maybe why they fired him before the expiration of his contract. If he really refused to stay on Days because of the school I support him, but if it is because of other opportunities and music videos Iim not so sure any more. Only time will tell. What I do know is that WilSon has a lot more to show us, and its almost a sin to let it all go now and disrupt it all for everybody. As I said if its school, everybody would understand, I would prefer seeing Chandler less in the next year, two or three than any other option, and since its a long running show maybe when he finishes school he could return fulltime, but now it seems more likely it's a lot more than only his wanting to go to school again. And maybe his coullegues didn't tweet anything because they all agree (except Casey) it's a bad decision for him to leave the show now. What do you think?
PS: I also wonder why Freddie and Chandler never did an interview together, what is really their relationship like off camera, in real life and are Freddie and Casey still good friends (like when Freddie came on the show, they were even better than Chandler and Casey).
- Does anyone actually believe the going back to school reason?
- That's what I wanted to ask, R299. I think people are telling him to strike while the iron is hot after that second Emmy win, and try to switch to prime time TV or motion pictures. But I don't think this is the time of year that pilots are shot, and I haven't heard any rumors of suitable projects that would like him except that he's contractually bound to Days.
If there is a looming scandal, could he be trying to get out of the public eye to protect his dad's political career? Could whatever it is be that bad?
If there is something on the horizon, if the ass waited until an event his grandparents are slated to attend to embarrass him, then they are really evil. Unless it is something not L.A. related, something hometown related, and therefore it's easier for the person to show up at that event?
There probably isn't anything, it's probably a hoax. If Chandler showed up at today's event and didn't seem too bothered then maybe he knows that the accusations are bullshit.
- Chandler, no!
- R299 Hell no. He'll probably star in some crappy CW show or teen b horror movie by next year. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to go back to Days later in his career when it goes nowhere.
- Chandler, Casey and Blake
- [quote]Does anyone actually believe the going back to school reason?
Well, leaving now enables him to enroll for fall semester.
- There's another fan event tomorrow.
Chandler put out a statement calling Freddie THE Man.
Most actors tweet to get their messages if support found publicly by the media, not to mention get their followers to wish Chan the best as well. Not tweeting Chandler is in bad taste regardless.
So who met Chandler? Body wash?
- You Chandler, you white, you have a stalker on twitter tonight
- Can Drew Garrett play a convincing gay guy?
- Chandler's early departure coincides with LA's fall semester registration deadline. It fits in with his going back to school.
- Chandler taking a head up the rear today.
- Blake's birthday.
- Did he address the Twitter stalker today when he made his appearance?
- I bet the bombshell is that Chandler fell in love with Freddy Smith.
- So who would you like to see as the new Will?
Keep it open, don't just say who is available right now or would be open to soap work... Who can you see becoming the character of Will Horton?
How would their performance be different than Chandler's? How would they make the role theirs?
Or if you could retcon anything about Will's character at this point -- general look or personality or history -- what would you do if it were up to you?
- Ok wait a minute.
The Fan meeting was for the whole cast of DOOL? Or was it primarily a Chandler Massey fan meeting?
If it was the latter *gulp* his friends came to support him.
- It was a fan thing for all 4 younger actors. Jen L. was promoting it more than anyone.
A more likely sex tape would be Chandler and Casey aka the roomies.
Damn, Blake Berris is seriously fuckable.
- When did Chandler and Casey start living back together again?
- Chandler's latest message.
- r332, pretty much from the start.
r331, Blake suddenly became hot. Look back at his first run on the show. YEEEE-UCK!
- r333, I think that message was from last year.
Do people pay to get into these events? What do you talk to the actors about at these things? How much time do you have with them?
- Can you imagine if Chandler used to give Casey BJs if is girl wasn't available? And someone got it on video? Damn.
- They've been living together R332. They cooled down their Chill bro posts when the gay storyline was first revealed but Casey is back to posting pictures of Chandler's breakfast from their kitchen.
Blake gained a few pounds since those early days and now he's banging.
- Oh because I had read in an interview somewhere that Casey was living with several friends in an mansion and that Chandler lived in an apt. owned by E.D.'s father-in-law.
- BTW Blake and Lucas Hass should have some gay sex scenes in MethHead. Blake said that in one intense scene Lucas walks in while his character is having sex and starts choking Blake bc he feels 'betrayed'. Presumably they are naked.
- Do you think when Casey comes home and is tired after a long day, Chandler massages his enormous feets?
- Yes r340
- Only his enormous feet R340 ? :(
- Bet he does rub his feets. Then when he's done with that he strips down and serves as Casey's nude footstool. Casey relaxes in front of the TV, drinking a beer, every once in awhile rubbing those big sweaty feets all over Chan's face.
Now that would be a scandal. If there was proof that Chandler likes to be a slave to his men.
- I bet he'd be a slave to James Scott's thick, British beer can cock.
- Nice arms on Casey. I'm sure he holds Chandler in them every night...
- Yes there are different packages, the most expensive being $300 a person. I'm not sure what kind of attendance they get, but they continue to have them, so they are obvious money makers.
I do find it odd that Freddie doesn't participate in any of the events with the younger crowd. It's like he doesn't want to be a part of that group. Jen Lily just started and she's already one of the gang. And Casey Moss and Nathan Owens go clubbing with them. What gives.
- Naw, r346, there's no holding - we're not gay. Chan's just a bro, who happens to give an amazing foot massage.
Sure, sometimes he gets a little carried away and starts sniffing, licking, and kissing them, but that's just cause he's such a dedicated guy and throws himself into everything 100%. It's not a gay thing.
- Jen Lilley is a fundie cunt like Missy.
- Where is that video of Chandler singing to Casey in a Youtube video that he took down later? Come on, someone must have saved it!
- Billy Magnussen's name's been thrown around as a possible replacement, but he's got a good career going now outside of soaps.
- PERSON WHO IS GOING TO 'OUT' CHAN SAYS THAT THEY'RE WORKING OUT A DEAL WITH HIM TODAY TO NOT EXPOSE HIM AT TODAY'S EVENT!!!
- How convenient! A bullshit deal to end a bullshit story about a bullshit scandal. I'd say someone was desperate for attention but it has all been anonymous so it has all been for naught.
- Maybe I'm reading too much into "the reveal," but my between-the-lines perception was that it did not have to do with Chandler being gay. It sounded like something that was almost incriminating; being gay is not incriminating. Somehow I don't think his grandparents or family would be embarrassed by him being outed. IF he is gay, they probably know already. There's too much information we DON'T know about this situation that makes it titillating, and then there is the very large possibility that these people have absolutely nothing on Chandler and the whole thing was a nasty fantasy and threat.
- It was probably drugs or Chan jacks off on Cam4 or something, more than likely drugs.
- Drugs is a possibility given that he has been known to pal around with Charlie Sheen. However the so called tweets called Massey a hypocrite and there's pretty much only one thing that could be in reference to given his fame and role.
- Has anyone entertained the possibility that perhaps the "blackmail" item is something showing Chandler to be homophobic or use homophobic language - in writing, online, captured on film, whatever?
This fits the "hypocrite" label for me. To find out that he said something, did something (verbally or physically bashed a gay person?) or talked shit somehow would fit that more than him being closeted.
- Chandler was asked at an Days panel once (related to Outfest? not sure) that was attended by other cast members what the worst reaction he got to the storyline with Will was.
He said: "an old girlfriend's mother sent him a Bible."
It was so smooth. He slid 'ex-girlfriend' (I'm straight!) into the conversation and made said girlfriend not seem like much of a catch with his mother being narrow-minded.
Is Chandler gay? I don't know. My guess is yes.
Is it still something that a lot (most) guys prefer to keep quiet?
My guess is yes, again.
- The person doing the tweeting was definitely alleging that he was gay and had proof.
Chandler is too clean cut for drugs. The guy didn't even go out at night. He'd go to bed by 9PM, which was the big joke. He's a health nut, and quite frankly, too innocent, almost naive and in his own little world alone.
Chandler and Charlie Sheen don't hang out. They know each other from their agent. They share the same one.
Chandler and "Days" had an agreement: he would stay until they found a replacement. They found one last week, and he was instantly let go. It was like being fired. He was expecting to leave so soon, at least not before December. It doesn't sound like they gave him notice, which is a dickheaded move.
I guess this was the last appearance for Chandler in connection to the show. I guess he wanted to get that $$$ before he was axed, thus the non-stop Pride parades a few weeks ago. He never did events.
Freddie FINALLY Tweeted him and wished him the best.
Interesting that his last scenes are with Freddie, their with the baby.
- They might cut in a final scene with Freddie though. They shoot so out of order.
- Apparently, Blake Berris was extremely nice to everyone today, generally interested in everyone on the interwebs.
Freddie Smith's tweet...
- Fan did a photo shoot of them.
- the show did the smart thing by taking control and choosing when to get rid of him.
it's the part -- not the actor.
Yes, Chandler has two Emmys for your leading actor.
So does Kevin Mambo.
Chad Brannon has one.
Justin Torkildsen has one.
- can anyone make out or know what the tattoos is on Casey's inside write @ R365?
- According to the Ejill board nuWill is a new comer and could be Chandler's twin. He came in for another role, and they thought he would be a perfect Will. They are working on finding out his name.
My two cents, there is nothing sinister about this. They accidentally discovered this new guy and decided to continue with the Will character and were at a point in the story were the transition would be seamless, so they went with it.
- link, r368!
- "Chandler is too clean cut for drugs. The guy didn't even go out at night. He'd go to bed by 9PM, which was the big joke. He's a health nut, and quite frankly, too innocent, almost naive and in his own little world alone."
r359 is right; the only substance that Chandler uses to get high is the sweat from my feet. But let me tell you, he's certainly addicted to that!
- And here we thought it was Caseys horsecock
- He never got out because he was too busy sucking Freddie's cock.
- So I guess there was either nothing to reveal or the blackmailers got bank. If so, they're the hypocrites because they had said that this whole thing was about doing what was right from their point of view.
I never wanted anything bad to happen to Chandler. I have to admit, though, it would have been nice to have something sexy to fap to tonight.
- johnash34 on twitter said:
@SelmaOwen53 It is quite lucrative though. We are to meet him at the airport and then we'll see.
This seems to imply payoff/blackmail. Very interesting.
- Latest delusional rant on twitter...
- The person is mentally. You have to them coming up with the payoff line before the event to save face. I swear that this person sounds like a DLer.
- Chandler said that he didn't get the chance to say goodbye to anyone. They literally told him at the last minute, I guess last Friday after he taped his final scene. That bothered him, but said that that happens in the industry.
- LOL While this person/people from twitter sound a little disturbed and aggressive, I think he raises some good points in this latest message ranting about naive and delusional fraus blinded by closeted actors. Maybe he is some kind of insider with all this knowledge about PR and stuff. Also, is he suggesting that Chan and Freddie were screwing in that last sentence? Now that would be something. Wasn't there a person here on one of the previous threads talking about meeting someone from industry who suggested the same thing? While I'm not sure about Freddie, Chandler's gayness is pretty much a given now. JMO
- Meeh! That twitter bitch lost all credibility.
We should have known he/she was lying, and he/she was just trolling for attention. Pathetic!
Oh well, let's watch gay Chandler video one more time instead! :D
- Yeah, these Twitter people need to be slapped repeatedly. Or better yet, turned in to law enforcement.
- r378 = twitter nut.
- I'm very disappointed that the scandal didn't happened. Sigh, I dream of the day when all these selfish closet cases are outed and trashed, preferably in public and. Well, at least he was probably shitting his pants all the weekend.
- No R381, I don't even have a twitter account, but whatever.
- What evidendce have you that Chandler is gay?
- I'm not R383 but I also happen to think that he is gay and I don't need evidence to think so. Just watching him both on and offscreen makes my gaydar ping. Add to that no girlfriends, frequenting gay bars. And that twitter thing, I've never seen anything like that about even bigger celebrities and I don't think anyone would waste so much time on this thing for a barely D list star, if there wasn't something behind it. However, I'm not claiming to be 100% certain nor do I think that attacking or outing him would do anyone any good. The only people who know for certain are him, his lovers and people he told. Oh, and this person who bought evidence from twit nut, assuming that even happened.
- CHICAGO EVENT Q&A - CHANDLER MASSEY RELATED ANSWERS
Cookies questioned answered!
- Someone reported from the Chicago event that the guys told her that the four had to share a room. Jen and Blake stayed up all night talking. Casey and Chandler slept in the same bed (they are roomies, presumably they have shared before).
Sounds like Chandler was exhausted and had just learned he was let go that evening so he was emotionally drained.
He said that kissing guys for Days has lowered his standard in terms of girls he kisses.
Also he eas asked about Freddie and he made some complimentary comments but Blake jumped in to really praise Freddy (as if he felt Chandlers comments were lukewarm).
- So does Blake have a thing for Chandler? It's unfortunre that Blake's initials are BB.
- To tell you the truth, sometimes I get the feeling that all young men on this show are gay/bi. I mean, they are flaming as hell, at least to me. If I were to rate them starting from the ones that are most probable to be gay it would be:Chandler,Nathan,Freddie,Blake,Casey. As far as the middle-aged ones go, James Scott and Bryan Dattilo ping the most IMO. While some of these might be just wild guesses, there is no way there are no gay actors on the cast of DOOL and we know for sure that there are no openly ones.
- r389, you think Nathan is has the flame in him?
- Well, he is definitely quite femme and soft when he acts, R390 at least in my opinion, but I think it's cute and he is very handsome.
- Chicago video. Blake's message to Wilson fans.
- Chandler Massey to DL: "I don't have boobs."
- R389 When James Scott met his girlfriend she thought he was gay!
- Well R394 then I have something in common with her. Hopefully his agents are paying her enough for her to overlook this ;)
- Blake and Nate!
- Blake Berris can look really handsome sometimes.
- So let's assume Chandler, or any of the other people who are talked about on DL, is in the closet. How do they come out and keep their careers intact? How did Neil Patrick Harris do it?
In Chandler's case, I think he's taking the first step. He's got a couple of years or college left to go. Most people already don't know who he is, and even soap fans may forget about him during that time. Which will allow him to come out and be comfortable with it, and restart his career in another genre as an openly gay man.
- R392 Poor Chandler, he looks miserable. :( He was fired right before that right?
LMAO R393 Can Blake or KC lick them and just be done with it?
Freddie hasn't say anything. :(
- From that Q&A:
[quote] Casey loves fresh cookies,
Casey is a cookie smeller!
- My friend watched the show today and couldn't believe that Freddie was the guy they paired with Chandler.
- who is smelling cookies here?
- I hope James Scott's gf appreciates his 13x8.5.
- R399, Freddie tweeted Chandler, wishing him the best, enjoying the two years they spent together.
- The character of JJ needs to be slapped. Repeatedly. Although I did get a laugh out from him referring his his mom Jennifer as a slut.
- To be fair, they really styled Freddie's hair awful today. It ages him by about a decade.
I can't quite figure what we are supposed to be feeling in the Daniel / Jennifer story. Are we supposed to be feeling bad for her? Because she's being a stupid, demanding, unreasonable shrew where Daniel is concerned. I can't see who would side with her.
The one thing I've notice the last few weeks - Chandler does a lot of ad libbing in his scenes - not with words, but with actions. But lately, the actions are odd. Today, when Justin asked Adrienne to leave, Chandler got a great big smile on his face and looked over at Freddie, and then when Freddie looked over at him, he straightened up in a sitcom kind of over the top way - completely out of the vibe of the scene. During the club opening, when he was standing next to Freddie, he kept looking at him when Freddie was not looking at him, and kind of moving in to nudge him, like he was in his own world. A few weeks ago, in another scene with Freddie, when Freddie walked past him and was speaking, Chandler looked like he was staring at his ass - and then kind of non chalantly turned to look off into the distance to his right side - when nothing was going on - until Freddie turned to him and then he kind of jerked his head around to look at him - almost like he was just drifting off in the scene. It's been a little weird.
-  Yeah, I think Chandler may have started checking out long before he went public at the Emmys that he was thinking of leaving. Either that or there was some kind of joking going on before the scene that he hadn't recovered from.
I wonder if Freddie had any idea ahead of time that Friday was going to be Chandler's last day. He must have been part of the audition process for Chandler's replacement and probably had at least some idea when the right actor was found. But he wasn't taping Friday and regardless of whether the rumors about them are true I'd hope that he was as surprised as Chandler by how it happened.
- R406 It means he fell in love with Freddie Smith then.
Poor Chandler :( unrequited love.
- "But he wasn't taping Friday and regardless of whether the rumors about them are true I'd hope that he was as surprised as Chandler by how it happened."
- JJ gets a pass from the audience because he's speaking for the audience regarding the Dannifer relationship. JJ really is Jack Jr. He's just like Jack. Scheming, making shady deals, pulling the wool over Jennifer's eyes. He's almost perfect.
- It's more like he's ad-libbing inappropriately - as though he's just amusing himself rather than what's actually right for the scene - which, seems to suggest he's just bored.
- The ever present rumors that they're fucking each other. There's never been any real proof, just stuff like the stalker shit over the weekend. But it's certainly not out of the question.
This soap is better than Days lately
- I still think Chandler's best acting was during the coming out scenes, especially those with Marlena.
He's a very fine young actor but young nonetheless. As mentioned up thread, his reactions can be quirky and not always appropriate. I blame a lot of this on the no-retakes policy. He just needs more direction. The more experienced actors can do this stuff in their sleep.
- R403 I have missed talk of James Scott's 13 x 8 recently. Thank you for that!
- Forgive me if this has already been said, because I can't slog through 20 or more pages, but does anyone else ever read his name as Chandler Mussey?
- All nonsense, I think. I would believe drugs at this point before I'd believe that he either wants to sleep with Freddie or actually has been.
- I don't think Chandler was attracted to Freddie, unless perhaps he felt up Freddie during one of their scenes and he liked what he grabbed. Chandler is still as gay as Richard Simmons and he pings almost as much.
- CM isn't into Freddie, he's just out of it during scenes. He rarely puts an effort. I hope new Will has balls and stands up for himself or at least be present during his scenes.
- Drew Garrett (ex-Mike, GH) would be the perfect recast for Will.
Chandler is a terrible kisser. I hope some boy teaches him how to do that in the future. Maybe Nathan?
The JJ storyline is annoying. I could care less about Jennifer and Daniel but his obnoxious behavior makes me actually root for the womanizing Dr. Jonas.
- As cute as Nathan is, he has this emaciated look to him as well.
- Is Freddie under contract?
-  Yes, until February 2015
- But I bet his contract contains a provision about staying in shape...
- r406, thank you! I noticed all those oddities as well. There were more too. Weird.
Did anyone see Casey Moss break the door to Dan's apartment yesterday? Shawn Christian obviously ad-libbed some sarcastic jokes about it.
- Casey posted pictures of his new girlfriend, as well as showing his hat hanging on a doorknob because he couldn't have a song (signal that they're fucking, not to disturb).
- If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.
Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be.
- I noticed some of that r406 It comes across like there's always an inside joke happening in the scene, and he's bored in others.
- Two Men and a Baby r402
- 20 minute fan video, meeting Freddie and co. on the set of "Addicts Anonymous".
Casey needs to stop posting pictures of that girlfriend (HA!) as no one gives a shit!
Now if he were posting pictures of him and Chandler in bed and with a no disturb sign that would be different.
- Anyone know if Chandler has tinymeat? Cut or uncut? Does the carpet match the drapes?
- He's a short guy R431 so chances are he's tiny.
But both KC and Blake probably use him as a bottom anyway...so nothing lost.
- What R432 said, except I hope he was joking about KC reference.
Princess Chandlerina probably likes to lay in bed with her legs spread holding her little "willy", smirking and pouting shyfully.
- [quote]He's a short guy [R431] so chances are he's tiny.
Sure, and small feet means he's underhung as well.
- KC = Ken Corday
- No one knows about his package from these meet and greets? Shit, if I pay $300 to meet someone for an hour I better at least get to grope them under the table.
- "Package" LOL
- [quote]As cute as Nathan is, he has this emaciated look to him as well.
I've noticed this too. Nathan is just so perfect looking that is hard to even conceive that he could be more attractive by gaining some weight/fat. He used to have a little more meat on his bones when he started modeling a few years ago.
I wonder if Nathan's agency told him to shave his head...he looks extra Latin with his hair longer. Maybe they wanted him to look more urban, but he is just so soft and friendly looking that it's just lost on him.
- Chandler with fan's German cookie.
- Apparently, Chandler and this fan tipped over into the chair.
- Lunch with fans.
- Casey has one pose it seems.
- Blake seems like the nicest and most upbeat one there.
- Jen's texting Jesus.
- Find some way to separate him from the rest and roofie him and it might actually be worth the money to go to one of those events.
- Camila just confirmed that she leaves in January.
- I bet Chan has a tiny bush down there.
- Freddie's chest hair is back in the show. I wonder if this guys go for a wax, or if they just shave it themselves.
- That place doesn't pay for a wax! I bet they have to do each other's makeup these days.
- No matter how hard Chandler tries to bring it in scenes and show a little chemistry, Freddie just messes it all up. I hope they are looking for a recast for this character.
- If you were recasting Sonny, who would you pick?
- Freddie's not the problem, it's Chandler! Chandler, get the fuck off of DL, and take that agent of yours with you! You can't act!
- R454, are you watching the same show as the rest of us? Freddie wasn't the one who repeatedly screwed up his lines and practically laughed through his serious scenes today. Chandler was awful and very unprofessional today.
- The guy who plays Brian would make a great Sonny recast. Freddie isn't cut out for this and let's be honest girls, he just isn't hot and sexy. Chandler is on fire, meanwhile Sonny is just like a cold shower.
- r458 = Charlie Sheen
- R458 opposites attract
- Are they going to be able to cast anyone in the Will department that won't make fans hysterically upset?
- Chandler's bulge?
Eric Martsolf is such a queen.
- James behind Chandler where he belongs!
- From the Boston event:
[quote]I left to go to the bathroom and told Mary to get him to sign something for me and I come back and find this:
- Chan checking out of the hotel.
- I don't think the problem is with their acting. I think it's what someone posted earlier--they no longer like each other, if they ever did. They're not skilled enough yet to fake the chemistry (although they definitely had it in the beginning). It's probably why Days is waiting for Chandler's replacement to do another bedroon scene. They're hoping the new guy has better chemistry with Freddie.
The unanswered question is what happened. Did they have a lovers' quarrel? Did Chandler come on to Freddie, who rebuffed him? Are they just 2 straight guys who don't like each other? It has to be one of these.
- From Jen Lilley:
[quote]jen_lilley: @ChandlerMassey hates mornings. Haha
- KateMansi: @ChandlerMassey and I gettin slap happy waiting for Obama to leave Leno so we can exit the gate and go home!
-  His ass looks good in those shorts.
- Interesting how Chandler said that after he worked with babies on the show, he "could" see himself with kids. Guess when you're gay, it's a bit harder.
- Pride festival.
-  I'll bet he makes that face a lot.
- The creepiness and degradation of everything at R477's link will never leave me.
- Brant Daugherty might be the new Will. His tweets today are questionable.
- Damn look how fat Freddie looks in the photo at R474.
- Mmmm, I'm thrilled that Freddie's jiggly moobs and blubbery love handles will be back!! More of him to love!!
-  That's insane. Which is probably why Days will do it. As Brian he was Will's nemesis for Sonny's affection. By casting him as the new Will it's totally giving the shaft to Chandler's portrayal. The fans will go batshit crazy.
If this is true, coupled with the way Chandler was let go there HAS to be a backstory. Anyone know what it is yet?
- The fans are begging for Brant to be cast actually, and the show has recast people as other characters. Brant has chemistry with Freddie, and he actually read for Will three years ago.
- Bring him back as Brian, then. That would work. He did have amazing chemistry with Freddie, and if the network allows it the love scenes would be much hotter than they ever were with Chandler. But I just don't see him being accepted as Will.
Maybe it's me
- Having an actor to play someone else after just being another character on the same show a few weeks earlier is insane. This isn't General Hospital.
- R486, the new Will wont premiere until next year. Days already had Judi Evans play two characters in one year. She switched to playing Sonny's mother a few years ago. She dyed her hair to have there be a difference since she had been playing another character earlier that year, which last a number of previous years. The show has already done this throughout its history.
- Daytime Confidential dude tweeted that he heard Andy Senita is being considered for the part. Being that it's been supposedly cast, I don't get his wording.
- Wilson fanfic!
Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny - Nick wants Gabi back and will do anything to achieve it. Sonny plays matchmaker to keep Gabi away from Nick. This angers Nick and he becomes a major player in their lives again. Will also finds himself drawn closer Brent.
- R490 the last sentence in those spoilers was made up and it wasn't in the magazine that released them. Plus the guy that plays Brent says he is done. Too bad, cause it would be fun to see Will involved with someone that could pose as his clone. I'm wondering if Chan tapped that.
- r491, actually, Brent is still in the picture according to one of the latest magazines. It's SONNY, not Will. Will demands to know what Sonny's relationship with Brent, and Will doesn't like what he hears. That's what it says.
- R487 So true. Roman. Judy Evans playing two characters. Bo. They've recast iconic characters before and have even had two actors playing different roles. Every soap does that type of thing,Days seemingly does it the most.
- [quote]Plus the guy that plays Brent says he is done. Too bad, cause it would be fun to see Will involved with someone that could pose as his clone. I'm wondering if Chan tapped that.
What sort of lunacy is this? Chandler is not and will never be a top. He is all bottom and has never tapped anything. Most likely, he couldn't wait to get his legs in the air. It certainly wasn't the other way around.
- Gee R494 I did not meant it this way. I know that Chan is a bottom I was generally wondering if they fucked.
- So.. guys, who do you think should take over the role of Will Horton when Chandler leaves? Got any ideas for the recast?
- r462, fuck off you self loathing asshole.
- IT'S OUT (NOT CHANDLER) - WHAT DAYS REALLY DID TO HIM!
Two-time Emmy winner Chandler Massey filmed his final scenes as Days of Our Lives' gay heartthrob Will Horton on Friday, Aug. 23 — only he didn't know they were his last until he was summoned at the end of his work day to the office of Greg Meng, the soap's co-executive producer. During this meeting, Meng informed Massey, who had been planning to depart the NBC soap when his contract expired in December, that he would have to leave immediately because a replacement had already been hired. Massey exited the studio sans fanfare — no farewell party, no goodbyes, no nothing — and sources close to the young actor say he was devastated and in tears. His last episode will air on or around Dec. 31. Days has yet to announce the name of Massey’s replacement, who won’t begin work until after the soap returns from a two-week production hiatus in September.
Word about Massey’s abrupt dismissal quickly reached controversial actor Charlie Sheen — the two share a friendship and a publicist, Jeff Ballard — and it caused Sheen to go on a Twitter rampage where he stated, in part, “hey ‘Days of our Lives’ producers — now your show REALLY sux!! You fired Chandler Massey?? NOW his career begins! He’s a winner. Period the end. His TWO EMMYS speak to that loud and clear.” (That’s just the stuff we can repeat!)
Regarding Sheen’s outburst, Ballard says, “Charlie was just defending a friend. He got a little carried away, but it was out of his concern and admiration for Chandler.” (Sheen’s Tweet has since been deleted). Meanwhile, Days has issued a statement calling Massey’s exit “a mutual decision,” which isn’t exactly true. Yes, Massey did publicly announce his plans to quit Days in the press room at the Daytime Emmys last June, on the night of his second consecutive win. But my spies tell me the Days chiefs were blindsided by his news and that they decided to blindside him back with an early exit. Was Massey fired like Sheen claims? Technically, yes, since he will not be paid for the final 13 weeks of his contract.
In Days' defense, Massey's character — who will eventually enter into a romantic triangle — is just too crucial. If a suitable replacement has been found, why not make the switch sooner rather than later and let the fans begin their period of adjustment? And why waste money on a holding deal with the new guy? Should Massey have shared his plans with his bosses before he revealed them to the media? Absolutely. Should Days have shown Massey the door in a more tactful, kindly manner? Oh, hell, to the yes. But, hey, this is show business.
TV Guide Magazine spoke with Massey, who has had a few days to deal with the news and is clearly taking the high road. “I’m actually glad things went down the way they did,” Massey tells us. "I appreciate the producers for letting me out of my deal early because I can now pursue other opportunities I couldn’t under contract. And, really, I want what’s best for the show and the character. I’m honored to have played Will’s coming-out story, and really proud of the Will and Sonny romance. It’s important that they pass the torch to another actor and continue the story."
What will he miss most? “The money!” cracks Massey, who adds that he’s totally okay with not getting a goodbye party — or even a few farewell hugs. “Even if I’d left the way I thought I would, a party was never on the table. I don’t like that sort of thing. I never want any fuss. But I’m going to miss everyone like crazy. I had so many incredible mentors at the show and made so many great friends.”
Massey is open to more acting roles — chances he’ll pop up on Sheen’s Anger Management are somewhere between excellent and spectacular — but he’s determined to get back to his courses at UCLA, which were put on hold when he won the Days gig in 2009. His plans include becoming fluent in Mandarin Chinese. "Back in eighth grade, I’d seen nothing but small-town Georgia when I left the U.S. for the first time and went to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China,” he says. “I’ve been fascinated with that culture ever since and, with the way the global economy is going, it’s a really important language to learn. And who knows? Maybe they’ll put me in the movies over there. I can be like the token white guy. All I have to do is learn kung fu!”
- I can already see him walking out of the studio alone like Joan Crawford.
- "Massey exited the studio sans fanfare — no farewell party, no goodbyes, no nothing — and sources close to the young actor say he was devastated and in tears."
See why I never liked this little pussy?
- Aww... wish I had been there to comfort the poor lad...
- I thought of the perfect role for Chan to take on next... the lead in one of those Mormonboyz videos! It's perfect cast, the role he was born to play.
- Closet door royalty, Miss Massey. Closet door royalty!
- How could they not give him a goodbye send off? There are a lot of people on that set who are emotionally bonded to that young man. Deidre, James Scott, Bryan. You don't just rip the infant of its loving parent's arms. These actors love him so much and then suddenly, he's not there. Where's the closure? It must feel like Chandler has died to them or something. Absolutely appalling to do that to the actors he leaves behind. It's not acceptable.
- [quote] There are a lot of people on that set who are emotionally bonded to that young man. Deidre, James Scott, Bryan
Oh, honey. You must believe all those "we're a family" stories. I'm sure they liked him, but at the end of the day it's all business. Click, dial tone, goodbye, and NEXT PLEASE.
- r505, not on a soap it's not. So shut up about what you don't understand.
- Oh and r505? Spare me your third rate drag queen's lingo.
- Eat a shit sandwich, R507. I know far fucking more about backstage stuff than you ever will.
But if you wanna believe all that Soap Digest horseshit, you go right ahead. Dry your tears with the corner of that caftan.....
- Oh fuck off you miserable, artless little cliché.
- Deidre was very close to Chandler. The rest of the cast, I have no idea. I'm sure Alison Sweeney was. I wonder when and if all of them learned of his departure right away. I'm sure tons of them weren't working Friday and had no idea. Chandler didn't even know. What the show did to him is incredibly cruel. It's almost something a parent would do calling it "tough love." I wonder if there was bitterness about him announcing his intention to leave before letting them in on it first. Regardless, they should be ashamed of themselves. From a PR standpoint, didn't they know he could run to the media and slam the crap out of them? Meng is really stupid. I like how Chandler had his people trash them for him. Very smart.
DL picked up his expressions from the fan events this past weekend, right after he was fired. It makes total sense now.
The cast is incredibly close. TPTB, not so much.
Besides Eileen Davidson, Will and Sonny carry this show. The show can't afford to piss off the viewers, and this news about Chandler is backfiring. It's tough enough for viewers to accept a new actor taking the part. Learning how the actor left the show is not sitting well with them. Sony was the one who demanded the role be recast. The word was, Sony was worried that advertisers would pull out, and viewers would give up on the show. That's really cool for the gay community.
Is Meng gay?
- So who and what was all that twitter nonsense?
- R511, yes Meng is openly gay.
That was a pretty shitty way to end Massey's time at Days. Corporate America, even in Hollywood, has no soul or concern for the little people.
- I wrote this on another thread, but I'll repeat it here.
I think what TPTB wanted to do was save money. If you notice he was 'let go' 3 months before his contract expired. He could have stayed the full three months.
However they wanted to get Chandler scenes nailed down before his final 13 week cycle started. Otherwise they would have to pay him his full 13 week guarantee.
By letting him go before the new cycle started, they shaved some money. But treated Chandler pretty shitty at the end.
So technically he was 'fired' (let go before a new cycle started). But he had already quit and gave notice.
He didn't even get the customary good-bye champagne and cake DAYS is famous for.
- Maybe this instant "letting go" of him was somehow connected to that Twitter threats. I mean the tweets started about 2 months ago so maybe TPTB were scared regardless of whether or not they knew if blackmailers would succeed. Think about it, they were suggesting Chandler was having "close" relations with some of his costars. What if they had some sex tape or pics and it turned out one of them was, say JS (just a guess based on their "chemistry") the biggest male star of the show and the magnet for female audience. Lol, can you imagine the scandal and outrage. It would definitely ruin them. Nevertheless, something must've happened for Chandler to lose his status as the "golden boy". JMO
- r514, I get that, but couldn't they have told him a bit sooner? That's a terrible thing to do to someone, especially to someone who's young, it was their first acting gig, they won two Emmys for you (essentially), and has brought a ton of new viewers to the show. I mean, come on!
- Someone said that by Eileen asking for more money (due to asking for more work, due to taking a paycut after Y&R), the show had less money for the other actors, and had to cut corners. Any truth to that?
- Wasn't all the twitter stuff garbage?
I think it was just money and they felt slighted that he was leaving and the when and the how of that.
Businesses often do treat people that poorly, and say 'it's just business', but businesses are made of people and the people who have no qualms about being cruel, petty, vindictive, whatever are assholes.
- r515, enough. Seriously, it didn't start two months ago. No one even noticed it this time. Give it a rest. I know how much you long for him to be gay, but Jesus.
- BTW, Chandler being out of the closet would have been good for the show.
- I have no sympathy for Massey in this. He has been phoning it in for more than a year, and it was exactly the right move to replace him as soon as they found someone who worked. I am tired of his non-acting, and the job is not a sinecure. Bye, bitch. Maybe you'll learn a lesson from this.
- TV Guide Magazine spoke with Chandler Massey, who has had a few days to deal with the news and is clearly taking the high road. "I'm actually glad things went down the way they did," Massey tells us. "I appreciate the producers for letting me out of my deal early because I can now pursue other opportunities I couldn't under contract. And, really, I want what's best for the show and the character. I'm honored to have played Will's coming-out story, and really proud of the Will and Sonny romance. It's important that they pass the torch to another actor and continue the story."
What will he miss most? "The money!" cracks Massey, who adds that he's totally okay with not getting a goodbye party — or even a few farewell hugs. "Even if I'd left the way I thought I would, a party was never on the table. I don't like that sort of thing. I never want any fuss. But I'm going to miss everyone like crazy. I had so many incredible mentors at the show and made so many great friends."
Massey is open to more acting roles — chances he'll pop up on Sheen's Anger Management are somewhere between excellent and spectacular — but he's determined to get back to his courses at UCLA, which were put on hold when he won the Days gig in 2009. His plans include becoming fluent in Mandarin Chinese. "Back in eighth grade, I'd seen nothing but small-town Georgia when I left the U.S. for the first time and went to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China," he says. "I've been fascinated with that culture ever since and, with the way the global economy is going, it's a really important language to learn. And who knows? Maybe they'll put me in the movies over there. I can be like the token white guy. All I have to do is learn kung fu!"
- r522, we know, dear. Try to keep up.
[quote]I have no sympathy for Massey in this. He has been phoning it in for more than a year, and it was exactly the right move to replace him as soon as they found someone who worked. I am tired of his non-acting, and the job is not a sinecure. Bye, bitch. Maybe you'll learn a lesson from this.
They didn't replace him because they didn't like his acting. He wanted to go. Had he wanted to stay, he would have. The show needs Will and Sonny. Regardless, the two actors have made it work for viewers, so much so, Sony demanded a recast.
- R519 enough. I don't "want" him to be gay, he simply is. I'm just curious. It's not like I would ever meet him so why would I care. How offensive, I could say the same thing about you not wanting him to be gay (why? 1)delusional woman or 2) someone from publicity or 3) gay man lusting after straight guys)
- Well, if Chan is gay (although I'm not 100% convinced he is), he'll have lots of opportunities to come out at UCLA.
- r524, where did I say I DIDN'T want him to be gay? Nowhere. Give it a rest. Your declaration of his homosexuality without any proof shows how desperate you are for him to come out.
- I think we finally have the full story. Chandler - who generally seems like a nice guy - made a mistake by announcing at an awards show that he was intending on leaving Days in December BEFORE discussing it with his bosses. They apparently had a conversation at that point, discussing among other things the possibility of Chandler leaving prior to the expiration of his contract IF a replacement was found (and quite possibly staying a little longer until they found someone), but unexpectedly for Chandler, they found someone immediately. Part of their decision was likely based on saving money - they wouldn't have to pay Chandler for his last 13 week cycle, and a newbie is going to make less than him anyway. But at least part of it was clearly a form of retaliation for blindsiding them the first time - so they 'got him back'. While Chandler at least has to take responsibility for his mistake, at least he can blame some of it on youthful stupidity, part of the process of growing up and learning how to handle things the proper way - lesson learned. But his bosses have no defense for not at least telling him a couple of days before that that they had found a replacement and Friday was his last day to allow him to say proper goodbyes to the people he's worked with for four years. Instead, they called him in for extra scenes, got from him what they needed, and then basically showed him the door. While it was certainly within their rights and expectations to put the show first and do what they felt necessary for the show, the way they handled It was a callous at best, vindictive at worst, and wholly unnecessary. There is a right way and wrong way to do things - Chandler handled it the wrong way to start with, but TPTB at DAys had a choice too - and they decided to also handle it the wrong way in what looks like for no reason other than spite.
- Chan's handlers had no doubt talked to him about leaving days. They should have strongly cautioned him against speaking out about it. So if the story is true, I would place a lot of the blame at their feet.
I also think it's childish of Days management to act out like they did when they are well aware that Chan is young and probably somewhat naive about how business works.
I bet even with how important the Will Horton role is to the show that they will pick a replacement that they can get dirt cheap. If they are smart, someone talented but hungry who will appreciate the opportunity.
On the other hand, it's not like Days is crafted anymore. It's like making sausage over there.
- R526 For the last time: I am not desperate for him to come out, since my world doesn't revolve around celebrities and there are many other actors who I THINK are gay ( and yes, I should've made that clear instead of stating it as an objective fact as it would've been the case only if he did come out or was outed, so you are right it was wrong for me to put it that way). Obviously I do not have any evidence, I'm basing it on my gaydar which is usually pretty good and in Chandler's case it's pretty obvious to me and maybe that's why I stated it so firmly, but yeah just an opinion. Peace.
- END OF THREAD
- Like I said once before, after the Emmys, Days probably offered him to stay first, which he probably refused. And in the end its kind of his fault really, he didn't handle it properly, its natural that the producers then did what is best for the show by finding a recast and leting him go, cause he would be gone either way. Maybe the producers enjoyed their revenge, but in fact I think I don't feel sorry for Chandler because how things happened. In his latest interviews he is constantly telling that he wants (besides school) audition for other "better" shows, not to go back to soaps. So the decision is in fact mutual, he got what he asked for. And as I think the show lost by losing Chandler, Chandler also lost by giving up from the role. Taking everything into accounet, he should have stayed, thats my modest conclusion.
although he said it has been a privilege to work on Days, in a way he's kind turning his back on the show that introduced him and transformed him into a star. His a great actor, but he wouldn't just won 2 emmys if he hadn't been on that great show. And by wanting to do something else and announcing it so early, many probably started wondering. If he wanted to finish school only, and maybe somehow stay comitted to Days (by reducing Will, by not having Will for sometime, by reducing school even more), everybody would understand. This way, I thought is only me, but I already feel the lack of support for him.
- I don't see Chandler having a very successful acting career in film or anything. Maybe a continuing 'respectable drama' on HBO. I really think his relaxed screen persona is suited to the soap genre. He's very personable. He's not at all got a movie star mystique. He's like the post boy outside the kitchen who wants some apple pie, you know? He's very.... clean.
- The show is really going to take a hit losing Chandler. The new actor really has his work cut out for him. Maybe this time they've hired someone not as hot, so that pairing with Sonny won't look so jarring. Every time we look at them, all we can think about is that a hot guy like Will would never date a guy who looks like Sonny in real life.
- They need to get Niall from One Direction to do a guest spot as Will for two weeks or so before finding a more permanent actor. Will with an Irish accent? Well, he is a Brady.
- The only 'younger actor' at Days who could transition into movies and become a respected film actor is Blake Berris.
Casey Deidrick could do CW shows.
Casey M. has innate talent but he's 'pretty' so he'll have to develop a little more/get more training before he's taken seriously.
Blake is very thoughtful in his process. Chandler mentioned that he and Blake have completely different styles/technique but he liked working with him. One obvious difference is that Berris takes even a 1 minute boring scene and imbues his character with 'something' while Chandler is mostly good doing high drama but is too bored to put effort into creating character moments in those hum drum everyday scenes on soaps.
Chandler and Days both come across looking bad over this. He should never have said he was leaving before talking to the show. Bad form.
- I see the Chandler haters are out in full force. Even though Chandler is going back to school, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the big screen. He has leading man looks and is a really good actor.
- Haters? Its called being realistic you insipid twat. Chandler is not a leading man. He's a Roddy McDowell at best.
- And I guess you think Fat Freddie is the next Olivier.
- Seriously, if you think Freddie is fat, you are deeply mentally ill.
- I'm curious if there really is some inane TeamFreddie vs TeamChandler shit?
Both actors are so fucking boring on Days. Sure I blame the writing and assume those two might do better in a well written show.
The youngsters who are interesting are JJ and Nick and that's mostly b/c of the actors. I also like the kid who plays Rory and T and they should be on contract (b/c they do really well in their scenes) but I guess Days gays who choose have decided that neither of these guys are hot thus they won't give them a shot.
Casey Deidrick is seriously hot so I can see why he would have fans.
Wilson sadly are fucking lame together thus I can not understand why fans would argue about which of these two mediocre boys are better. Yes, Chandler is really adorable and good looking. Freddie is also charming although arguably he's gotten a bit wider in the waist based on that picture posted a few pages back. He looks better 20 lbs thinner but since it's a medical thing, it's something that is hand waved but seriously, Freddie does look a bit rotund in that picture. Let's be honest here.
- I think it's one person arguing with themselves.
- Now I know why they fired Chandler. They needed money to pay Farrah Abraham play herself on the show.
- Chandler is not boring. He was hot with Chad and he was hot with EJ. He was even hot with the guy he mauled in Horton Town Square. For some reason Chandler has chemistry with everyone, except Freddie. Now why is that?
- This is the only young actor on Days destined for super stardom:
- I can't argue with you about Chandler being hot with both Casey and James Scott. I was so hoping for Chill b/c they had blazing chemistry even before we learned Will was gay. Once they put Will with Sonny....talk about snooze worthy shit. Bad boy Chad/innocent Will or slave master EJ/bottom boy Will would have been fire.
Ugh, missed opportunities on Days and I do think Chandler would have preferred those pairings even with the weirdness of being roommates with Casey while kissing him for Days. Dunno, maybe those two just can't produce chemistry together for whatever reason.
- I hear many times over that Freddie and Chandler have a strained relationship but no details on this. What is the story behind that? Have there been words or known occasions of this alleged distance between them?
- People can be friendly and just not click onscreen. Happens.
- Bad boy Chad/innocent Will or slave master EJ/bottom boy Will would have been fire.
I rooted for the Wilson pairing to work, and they are cute together, but dull. The Chill stuff happened before I was watching.
But, impossible as it would be to couple them, the EJ/Will scenes were incendiary. They played the dom/sub aspects perfectly.
- Freddie knows what HE did.
- Chan, did you start that 'my trick came in my mouth without asking' thread? Did Freddie do that to you?
- Perhaps it would have been better to send Will to prison, or have him flee the country, enabling Sonny to start a new relationship with someone else. The fans are going to hate whomever they cast.
- Chandler will not have a big acting career outside if the CW playing 18-24 year olds. I could honestly see him never returning to acting after school.
- Speak for yourself R552. A lot of fans are happy to keep Will on canvas. He is a legacy character that is needed given his mom is frau favorite Sami Brady.
We might finally get a Will who has chemistry with on air pairing.
Most Days watchers and soap fans in general are used to recasts. "The role of Will Horton will now be played by..."
- I hope the new Will doesn't smile in every scene like Chandler.
- Nu Will is Andy Senita.
- We all thought Van Hansis would be a huge star.
- I hope it is not Andy Senita.
- Van is doing web series, lol
- But not compared to Jake S. who was part of a Tony nominated cast.
- A thrupple with Chad DiMera would have been fabulous. Will/Sony/Chad would have been soap's first legitimate superthrupple.Instead Abby is leading around Chad and Cameron. God Cameron is so hot.Maybe they should turn him gay instead.....
- [italic]Speak for yourself [R552]. A lot of fans are happy to keep Will on canvas. He is a legacy character that is needed given his mom is frau favorite Sami Brady.
We might finally get a Will who has chemistry with on air pairing.
Most Days watchers and soap fans in general are used to recasts. "The role of Will Horton will now be played by..."[/italic]
Sorry, no. The viewers are not happy. If anything, the reaction is mixed. The hardcore fans of Wilson, who run loads of Facebook pages, Tumblrs, message boards, etc, are really upset. The fans of the show, their internet presence is left with mixed reactions. About 1% are excited about the prospect of a recast having extreme chemistry with Freddie Smith. Most think Freddie and Chandler had chemistry, and the ones who were on the fence about that, got off it when Chandler won two Emmys.
I will miss Chandler a lot, although I'm excited to see who the recast is, and I'm totally willing to give the person a shot. Others won't be. Chandler "owns" the character because he was the actor that portrayed the characters' 180 life change: coming out. There's no going back after that, and it was a really important storyline, and Emmy awarding performance. No other actor made a dent the way he did, even though he was just in the right place at the right time, being the actor that got to portray such a plotline. With that in mind, I cut viewers slack for being discouraged right now.
They could have always gotten rid of Will and paired Freddie with a new character, an actor he had chemistry with. You don't necessarily need to have Will for that.
- This Andy Senita person is nowhere near Chandler's league in looks, hotness or acting ability. #ChandleristheonlyWill
- That's right, no one can replace an actor in the role he or she made famous – it's bound to be a failure!
- R561 He's perfect! For my mouth.
- The recast should be of equal or great hotness. That Andy guy is fug.
- New SOD says that Sonny is going to freak out on Gabi when he finds a condom wrapper underneath the sofa cushion, and he knows that Sonny and Will have never had sex in the living room. For some reason, that sounds pretty hot. Anyway, Gabi threatens to blackmail him if he opens his mouth. She knows something he doesn't want others to know. WTF could that be? He knows she kidnapped Melanie. Bitch, please!
- "Out at Days of our Lives, Chandler Massey, up close and personal"
As a soap reporter, I feel this is a story that needs to be told regarding Chandler Massey (Will) of Days of our Lives. The reason? Well…I have been flooded with emails, calls, and just about heard every comment from finger pointing, to mistakes, to flat out lies. I want to set the record straight and first and foremost remember we are dealing with a person, a human being, Chandler Massey.
I’m not going to go into the story. We all know it! Massey will no longer be playing Will on Days of our Lives. With that said, we all know life will go on. Will Days of our Lives survive? Of course! Will Chandler Massey survive? Oh without a doubt! In a few years we will probably look back and say…boy this was the best thing that could of happened to him. But at the moment a million different thoughts run through our minds.
According to a recent TV guide interview, I believe Massey summed it up the best. “I’m actually glad things went down the way they did,” Massey tells TV-Guide. “I appreciate the producers letting me out of my deal early because now I can pursue other opportunities I couldn’t under contract. And, really, I want what’s best for the show and the character. I’m honored to have played Will’s coming-out story, and really proud of the Will and Sonny romance. It’s important that they pass the torch to another actor and continue the story.”
Despite everything that has gone down the last few days, Massey also told TV-Guide that he has decided to take the high road. And why do I believe that? Well…that is just the type of person Chandler Massey is.
I have had first hand experience. This past weekend I spent the entire day — up until the wee hours of the morning — with him during a recent fan event in Chicago, and I must say that I was so impressed with him and how he carried and handled the situation, I just felt compelled to share.
I admit, if I were in this situation, I don’t think I could of done it, or have been that professional. After all, it was just a few hours before that Massey received the news about his future with the show and yet he came in smiling and was the most cordial guy you would ever want to meet, giving the fans everything they expected.
Massey, along with some other Days actors, entered the room where the event was held and he just lit up the room. Is Massey a fan favorite? Oh…hell yes. There was a luncheon at the event and Massey’s table sold out within one hour.
Massey joked, posed for pictures and even with the other actors posed for pyramid pictures. He answered questions, and made everyone’s weekend, making the fan feel special. Since I not only covered but hosted the event, I have to tell you that I was taken aback by him. I admit, I didn’t know what to expect because of his situation. I spent some private time with him, had dinner with him, and in the evening showed him the city of Chicago.
He was so sincere and genuine that it was a weekend that I as a reporter will always remember. We went to different sites in the city and finally ended up at a hot spot club in Chicago, where believe it or not, he was again so gracious to everyone, had a few shots, took pictures, and even did some dancing, which I will add — he is quite the dancer!
When we called it a night, I got a hug from Massey and a Thank You, and the first thing that crossed my mind is this guy is really nice.
So you know…what was said, or what was done is gone. Massey’s future will continue to shine and be a bright one. How do I know this? Well, I can tell you that he has a unique quality about him and is a very versatile multi-talented guy. Also, we need not forget those three Emmy Award nominations and the two wins. He also has movie credits to his name and is currently working on a music video with the profits going to Cystic Fibrosis.
You know…the old saying…one door closes another opens? Well…in his case, I would say one door closes and the gates will open.
Massey is a talent in Hollywood that is rare and he should be admired for it. Education is very important. He comes from a very educated family and told me that he does not want to be known as “The college dropout.” He also jokingly said that his sister will soon be graduating college, and out of his siblings, him being the oldest, he always considered himself to be the smartest, so he better get educated. He has a path, a vision, and everyone that was at the event only had high praise for him.
Will he accomplish everything? Well…I have faith in him. He is the type of guy that I can say he was my buddy for the day. I cannot predict the future, but I will tell you that this guy will someday be the next major motion picture star, or in a sitcom, or be in the top of his league in the entertainment business, along with a Masters Degree in hand. And you may be saying…how do I know this? Well….that’s because he is Chandler Massey. So we here at Soapdom want to wish him well, and know there are only great things to come. Hey Chandler! Thanks for a great weekend Buddy.
- "And you may be saying…how do I know this? Well….that’s because he is Chandler Massey."
I love the way people are treating it as if this whole thing is a matter of such importance, and that this guy is some courageous hero for having endured this indescribably cruel treatment.
- Will we stop caring about Chandler the minute the new Will debuts? I don't think anyone here or anywhere really cares about him at all. He's just flavor of the month. He's disposable.
- Chandler was getting chunky anyways. New thinner replacement please.
- Wow, r569's article is about as breathlessly self-indulgent as you can get. Reads more like the diary of a 15-year-old girl.
I do agree Chandler comes off as a genuinely nice guy. He also seems a bit naive about the entertainment business.
Will be interesting to see if he reemerges as an actor or fades into obscurity.
- R563, no one cares what hardcore "wilson" fans think, especially as there are no 'typical' hard core wilson fans. Reading the Gays of Daytime board and people are willing to give nuWill a shot. Days fans in other sites have various feelings about it but lets be real, none of these crazy ass days fans are going to give up the show b/c of this.
I saw more drama during the Roger Howarth leaves OLTL timeframe. Now that was a crazy fucking ass shitstorm. Will ain't Todd Manning. He's a character that can grow and change and who's been played by half a dozen actors already.
Wilson might be a 'supercouple' today but they aren't like the old skool supercouples. A lot of Days fans are 'meh' on them b/c the writing is so shitty for the pairing. We're just hoping that they get better writing so that we can actually care about Wilson.
- There was always a disconnect on screen between Will and Sami. I never could buy he was her son. He didn't seem to bear the scars of being dragged up by a sociopath like that. I hope the recast they get for Will shows more of the intense spark his mother is famous for, and has the trauma of that monstrous, ignoble woman in his DNA. I want a Will will neurosis. Chandler's smiling, laid back Will was completely limiting and rather stifling.
- The reason they didn't get rid of Will and pair Sonny with someone else is b/c the Kirikas family are third tier when it comes to Days. Will is the critical character. Sonny Kirikas parents rarely appear they aren't Sami Brady the 'ingenue' of the show, god help us.
Freddie fans have to make peace with the fact that he's nothing in the scheme of things in terms of this regime. Now if another team comes in who can appreciate Justin and Adrienne, we might have another story and Sonny will then be considered important.
Sadly, I think Will's drama is important and they keep him around to give Sami story. Period.
- Well, hopefully they can actually cast a gay actor as Will this time.
- It might be helpful if nuWill isn't as smoking hot as Chandler because it was really tough to believe that Will was a chubby chaser.
- Considering how fat Chandler got, r578, it was perfectly believable.
- [quote]Well, hopefully they can actually cast a gay actor as Will this time.
Correction: Hopefully they cast an openly gay actor as Will this time. The current closet case portraying him was fired last week.
- He's adorable on that audition tape, my GAWD.
- Has anyone seen the latest pics of Freddie. Dear God, he's put on at least 30#.
- [quote]Wilson might be a 'supercouple' today but they aren't like the old skool supercouples.
"Old skool supercouples" = irrelevant.
Wilson is a landmark supercouple. Anything "old skool" cannot compare.
- Oh lord the 'Wilson is landmark' fangirls. Other shows had popular gay pairings prior to Wilson. ATWT had two popular gay couples, Luke/Noah and Luke/Reid.
I'm not even a fan of some of the other trailblazing couples but at this point, it's been there/done that, therefore how landmark could Wilson be?
- [quote]Oh lord the 'Wilson is landmark' fangirls. Other shows had popular gay pairings prior to Wilson. ATWT had two popular gay couples, Luke/Noah and Luke/Reid.
Not like this, and you can call me all the names you want. Reality is reality. "Days" has pushed the envelope more than any other daytime show before it, and it had the first actor win for portraying a gay character, not once, but twice. The gay couple is carrying this show.
- The hated Ejami and Dannifer are sadly carrying this show. No one cares about Emmys when Chandler had no competition for his wins. Eden Riegel was nominated THREE times for playing Bianca and won a decade ago for playing a lesbian when there was more competition. Where is she now? Nowhere.
Let's not compare Emmy for younger actor at a time when there are only four shows. So many no talent guys have won over the years in that category that it's just pathetic.
Wilson's sex scenes are so snooze worthy that apparently Sonny is going to go off on Gabi next week b/c he found a condom under the sofa and he knows it's not Wilson since they are too boring to have fucked in the living room.
- I don't understand that posters with an irrational hatred from Chan. He is the only one who makes the Wilson pairing watchable. They missed the boat by not going with Chill or EJill. Chandler was on fire in those scenes. It seems like Freddie won't meet Chandler half way in their scenes. I also think it's weird that Freddie isn't part of that group outside of work.
- Chandler is not the reason to watch the scenes with Will and Sonny because he is almost always sleepwalking his way through them. At least Freddie still gives a damn and puts worth an effort.
- I only noticed a change in Will over the past 4 weeks. It's gotten really weird. He blows up next week. The condom wrapper sounds hot though, with Sonny knowing he and Will haven't fucked in the living room, so it must be Gabi and Nick's.
- I would imagine that Sonny and Will don't use condoms.
- Sonny and Will don't use condoms b/c they haven't gotten to third base. Looks like it's some frottage, mutual jo and oral.
No seriously, why couldn't we get a damn Wilson fucking in the living room? That whole thing is annoying, it's their place and Gabi is getting more action (which is seen on the show).
I think it would be a better idea to have Gabi deny that it's her condom wrapper and then have her sneakily make Sonny think that Will is fucking behind his back in their apt. I know, I know, Wilson are angels thus we shouldn't have someone try to manipulate one of them into being suspicious of the other but come on, wouldn't that be more fun and soapy?
- Who is more likely to accidentally cum while filming a love scene, Chandler or Freddie?
We've seen them reach for nipples on camera, who thinks that one of them might have playfully, subtly, positioned a hand under the sheets to put against the other's crotch during filming?
- FYI, Will is the top.
- Does anyone else find Greg Vaughn to be way too stiff (pun unintended) in his role? It's like he thinks that just because he plays a priest Eric must be devoid of any personality. Zero personality.
- You're wrong, r593, Will is a bossy bottom.
- Yeah, that's what the show says, right? Kind of hard to picture. Maybe the show should say that they use a double headed dildo together?
You want an authentic gay relationship storyline, they love each other, but they are both bottoms and crave getting stuffed, what will they do??
Why hasn't the actor who plays EJ left and made a shot at a prime time role or something? He's more leading man material, looks wise anyway.
- Ken Corday said in SOD that Will was the top.
- He was wrong, r597.
- R595 Can you imagine if Will and Sonny had a sex scene like Kristin and Brady? Will on top of Sonny wind blowing in his hair.
- R582 Never forget
- As much as I hate to admit this but the Wilson story line needs to get passionate again or written off. It was exciting in the beginning when Will was coming out. Since then, its been dragging along aimlessly. The romance is virtually gone, Chandler seems like he is too methodical with the kissing scenes which appears as lazy acting. If they are on the show at least once or twice in week that's is a lot. In the mean time, it's overkill on Dannifer and the brat son. I think TPTB need to amp it up to bring back the original excitement or just scratch the story line all together.