- As the report details, “Mrs. Witherspoon asked, “Do you know my name?” I answered, “No, I don’t need to know your name.” I then added, “right now.” Mrs. Witherspoon stated, “You’re about to find out who I am.”
She is a cunt.
- [quote] She is a entitled, drunken cunt who can't act her way out of a paper bag and couldn't even believably fake an orgasm.
There, I fixed that for you.
- What we have here is failure to communicate.
And you know how that turns out.
- Tennessee trash. Maybe she can ask her brother for tips on prison life.
- PLEASE LET THERE BE DASHCAM VIDEO!!!!!!
- Mug shots?
- I concur, an ugly little spider-mouthed cunt who can't act. Everything about her, except her sense of entitlement, is mediocre at best.
- I told y'all that she was the reason why Ryan left. I told y'all. But would you listen? Nooooooooo.
- Ooooooooh, GA was originally penal colony and they do not fuck around esp w/ DUIs. I usually hate our overbearing cop thugs but this is delicious!
- Did she die? No? Too bad.
- I bet she tried to stab the cop with her chin!
- Everybody always knew she was a heinous, phony bitch under that America's Sweetheart persona. And she just gave them the proof.
- "I told Mrs. Witherspoon to sit on her butt and be quiet.”
- The mental image sent me into an AC style giggle fit.
- Stay classy, Reese.
- Am I a bad person for loving this?
Ah, fuck it, I don't care if loving it that Reese 'Do you know my name?' Withrspoon makes me a bad person. After several encounters with this bitch I'm kind of glad this happened to her.
- I think I should go after full custody now. My kids shouldn't be with this jailbird and her husband.
- How drunk is a .139?
- God, I wish she would have swung on the cop so he would have to taser her. The picture of Reese Witherspoon being tasered to the ground gives me inappropriate amounts of chuckling joy.
- I didn't know that celebrities actually used "Do you know my name?" line anymore. How unaware of yourself do you have to be?
Thank god Ryan got away from this monster. She seems like a real dick wilter.
- [quote]After several encounters with this bitch I'm kind of glad this happened to her.
Oh, spill, R19!
- After Boston & Texas, this is exactly what we need: I want more details & this thread to go to 600 posts!
- Loved her in Freeway and Election!
- Reese Withercunt is exposed for the phony she's always been....
- I always said her character in "Freeway" was probably the closest to her real personality as we'll ever see.
- GET HURR!
- I think she's a combo of Tracy Flick and Freeway which is why they are her best performances. Trashy, southern, bitchy.
- Little Miss Control Freak must be MORTIFIED now. She was too tipsy to think much would come of her shenanigans. Not only is she now quoted in a police report, but there is a mug shot of her at her not so freshest best.
Do police departments have regulations or restrictions on releasing mugshots? If she hadn't been such a bitch to the officer, she might have been able to bribe them not to release it. If Mr. Toth looked "disheveled," she must not look the prize.
- Fantastic, they booked her under her real name--Melanie Smooter
- OK, Melanie Smooter is her character in Sweet Home Alabama, but it's still funnier than Reese Witherspoon.
- Typical behavior from a one time nominee who somehow won (Gwyneth, Halle Reese....)
- TMZ will have the mugshot any second now.
- Sounds like Reese was also drunk, judging by what she was saying. Oh dear. Wasn't her brother arrested not long ago? And wasn't her father under investigation for alcoholism and bigamy??
- I remember when Roger Ebert reviewed Witherspoon's first movie and said she was going to be a big star.
Now Roger Ebert is dead.
The Curse of Reese Witherspoon
- From TMZ "During Jim's arrest, Reese allegedly became ornery, demonstrating visual and verbal frustration over how long it was taking to arrest her husband."
Not only did they not know her name they didn't arrest her husband fast enough for her
- She was definately drunk. The officer said that she put her head out the window and yelled "you're not a real police officer" lol. Now her hanging out with Chelsea Handler makes sense.
- HAHA! This is unreal. She has some nerve.
- What's a spider-mouth R9?
- It's a shame that reese and her husband don't take the crime of drunk driving seriously. I guess they don't care about all the people who have been murdered by drunk drivers. They obviously think they are above the law
- [quote]She has some nerve.
- WHERE'S HER MUGSHOT?????
- They were in a Ford Focus?!
- Well, she DID win an Oscar for playing June Carter.
- Unconfirmed reports that she used her chin to chisel her way out of jail.
- in this case, R1's use of cunt is spot on.
these guys are out there risking their lives to protect us.
- From TMZ:
During Jim's arrest, Reese allegedly became ornery, demonstrating visual and verbal frustration over how long it was taking to arrest her husband. At one point, she got out of her car and the officer ordered her back inside. When she got out a second time, he arrested her for disorderly conduct, a municipal ordinance.
They were both taken to jail, booked, and released a short time later.
As for Toth's part of the arrest ... the officer in the report described him by saying his "eye lids were droopy" and his eyes were "blood shot and watery." The officer said he smelled a "strong odor" of alcohol coming from Toth.
The officer stated that Toth told him he only had one drink ... but when given a Breathalyzer test, Toth's blood alcohol level was .139.
- This incident does make me wonder if they would have gotten away with it in L.A. CAA must have ties to the police and some kind of arrangements for their most important stars. It's surprising that we don't hear about more celebrity DUIs when you think of it. Jim Toth is a nobody in Atlanta.
- It's like The Star all over again!
Did she have her Oscar with her?
- Cops are jackholes but normal people know this and keep their mouths closed.
- This made my weekend!
- mug shot
- [quote]She was handcuffed
[quote][they] were driving a silver 2013 Ford Focus
Oh the double indignity!
- [quote]According to the report, she “stated that she was a ‘US citizen’ and that she was allowed to ‘stand on American ground.’”
- I love you R37!
- If Reese and her husband have a daughter they can name her "Tootie."
- I know that part of the mugshot is cut off but I love that the name at the bottom is Laura Jeanne POON, lol!
- I love that this is coming out as she's in New York at the Tribeca Film Fest premiering her new movie. Hope someone asks her about this.
- Aside from not liking Witherspoon much, I really abhor drunk drivers. Endangering other people's lives is not cool. They could've had a driver.
- I'm far more disturbed by the glee some of you are exhibiting over this poor woman's plight. She might be in the throws of some deep depression. Or do you only care about your own feelings of envy and hatred?
SICK OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
- Who is the Poon woman? Surely there must be a better mugshot of her. Don't they tell them to look into the camera and keep their eyes open?
So does this all mean it's a real marriage?
- Stand (on your ground) by your man
Give them your arms to handcuff
And show the world you're fucked up
as all the world is spinning
Stand (on your ground) by your man
And tell the cop who you are
Show you're a female bas-tard -
Stand by your man
Stand (on your ground) by your man
And show the world you're nasty
Keep giving all the shit you can
Stand by... your... ma-aa-aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!
- [quote] She might be in the throws of some deep depression.
- Her hair loos great in the mugshot.
- That's definitely her in the mugshot photo. Her hair may not be flaxen, but she sure looks Legally Bombed.
- You should have SLAPPED him, dahlink! It added YEARS to my carreer!!!
- The public always supports a famous person who 'takes their lumps' just like a real person ....
Someone who uses the "do you know who I am" card ?? Uhhhh, not so much. That will be the dumb bitches downfall with the public.
Smell her, indeed. Anyone who lost a loved one to a drunk driving accident is saying 'Fuck you'. Certainly a driver is within their means.
- DL'ers ROCK my world!
- I think the winners should get 2 of the letters from the letter museum.
- Oops, sipping too much scotch!
- 'You're about to find out who I AM!' is the best line ever.
- She was the passenger, not the driver R70.
I'm sure she's embarrassed. Let's back off a little. What if she reads this?
- Sounds like YOU are off YOUR meds, R63.
- [quote] Let's back off a little. What if she reads this?
You must be new here, R75.
- [quote]But the stakes for keeping the actress out of the public eye couldn’t be higher as she struggles to recover her career standing after a series of poorly performing films including “This Means War,” “Water for Elephants” and “Rendition.”
Ouch. Nobody has cared who she is in a very long time.
- You just know that Ryan Phillippe is drinking a toast to his ex-wife's problems.
- "Let's back off a little. What if she reads this?"
I'm already here. I feel like I'm in DoucheyLounge, reading the Cruel Intentions-like posts from dozens of thirteen year old cunty Sarah Michelle Gellars.
- [quote]he couple was released on bond at approximately 3:30 a.m. ET on Friday.
Is this normal for Atlanta? In my area it takes nearly 24 hours to process and release DUI arrestees. In *no* case do they let *anyone* arrested overnight out before dawn.
- They usually keep them until they're sober. In this case, were they letting a drunk get behind the wheel of a car in the middle of the night?
- Laura Jeanne Poon is the best porn star name EVER.
- [quote]“The Good Lie” follows a young refugee of the Sudanese Civil War who wins a lottery for relocation to the United States with three other lost boys. They develop an unlikely friendship with a brash American woman, played by Witherspoon.
I was in character.
That is all.
- Somewhere, Ryan, Ava and Deacon are laughing.
- LMAO...that bitch is hillbilly through and through. Now she can't sit in judgement of her wannabe rapist brother.
- According to the police report, "Mrs. Witherspoon asked, 'Do you know my name?' I answered, 'No, I don't need to know your name.' I then added, 'Right now.' Mrs. Witherspoon stated, 'You're about to find out who I am'."
But a source tells E! News that the star insists it didn't go down like that.
"It wasn't like that," the source said, and explained that when the officer was handcuffing her, Witherspoon simply asked, "Don't you need to know my name?"
- So now she's calling the cop a liar?
- [quote]Witherspoon simply asked, "Don't you need to know my name?"
That actually makes more sense with his "Not now." response.
- A Ford Focus? I'll have to let Cammy and Bey know that the Bitches Who Brunch just lost a member.
- Did they give her a field sobriety test and make her Walk the Line?
- FWIW, TMZ's updated story has them driving a Ford Fusion, not a Ford Focus. Also, I don't know why you people seem to think celebrities somehow have access to some special pool of rental cars that normal people do not. The hubby was in town visiting her - why wouldn't he just get a midsize at the Avis counter like the rest of us? Contrary to what some of you seem to think, celebrities don't get ferried around by limousine all the time.
- Well, maybe they should have, this time, R93.
- America's Sweetheart
- R93: I rent from Avis on a regular basis and they always have BMWs and Cadillacs. I guess since Reese hasn't done a decent project in several years, money is drying up.
- R96, I am well-aware that Avis, Hertz, etc. have pricey cars available for rent. My point was that smart people don't waste money on that crap, celebrity or not.
- I'm assuming a rental car while on location would be expensed. But maybe Reese doesn't warrant a BMW anymore. When was the last time she had a hit movie?
- Even the your mysogony is killing women troll will have to admit Reese really is kind of a cunt.
- [quote]I'm assuming a rental car while on location would be expensed.
It was his rental, not hers. He was just in town visiting for a few days. Kinda hard to expense it considering she's his wife.
- He works for CAA, who reps her. I'm sure they can figure something out.
- R101, I have no idea why you're so insistent on two millionaires being able to expense a $25-a-day rental car...
- Look I'm surprised hillbillies like these weren't riding in a tractor. A Ford is a respectable car.
- You know she's going to blame the drunken husband for all this. She'll make his life a living Hell.
Make that more of a living Hell than it already is.
- Look at the project she is filming....it is so B-List. Not a chance of a nomination.
- I wish I was the lucky bitch Ryan Phillipe is fucking tonight. I can only imagine how deep his going to thrust into her over this delightful news. Maybe, he'll sue for full custody. I'm sure he doesn't want this kind of trash raising his kids.
- She's said the right thing, so now the news outlets will just have to observe and see if she follows through.
[quote]"I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said," Witherspoon said. "It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."
I believe her entirely as I've done such stupid shit myself. She knows she stepped over, and she'll do the right thing next. So move along.
I do hope that someone with such a huge perfectionist streak takes this cue for a little bit of relaxation (though not for DUI accusations) and understanding as her own family has been implicated in other stuff.
RW is probably someone who could use her own experiences to help others. Do people really think she's a bad person? I've heard her described here as a stellar employer. She's complicated, but probably NOT a hateful person. Let's be fair.
- Fair? Fair in DataLounge? You must be new here.
- Did her hubby get fucked in prison? Did he like it?
- Her husband is a million times more attractive with his hair buzzed short.
- Sorry R24, I didn't check back on this thread for awhile, and then it took me awhile to decide if I wanted to tell you all about it. I signed a non-disclosure agreement, but decided there were too many other people who saw her asshole-ish behavior for anyone to narrow it down to me.
I'm a makeup artist and I was called in to do her make up for a film for a couple of weeks when the woman who had been doing it since the beginning of the film had to take some emergency time off because her girlfriend had cancer and was hospitalized after becoming very ill from the chemotherapy and they thought she might not make it. The make up artist had known something like this might come up and she had left extensive detailed notes,hundreds of pictures and lots of video so if someone had to come in they'd be able to jump right in. I explained right away to Reese what was going on she actualy said she didn't understand why the make up artist couldn't come in and do her make up first then leave to go to the hospital, and come back throughout the day to touch up or re-do her makeup. Then she acted like I didn't know how she was suppose to look, even after I showed her the pictures and notes and told her I had over ten years experience she still insisted I didn't know anything about makeup or her face. When it looked like she was going to be stuck with me doing her make up, Reese threw a tantrum, she was screaming that she wouldn't let me or anyone touch her face except the woman who had been doing her make up. She raised such a fuss that it delayed filming by almost four hours. Because of the fuss she made I had to go in front of the director and other bosses to explain myself. Thankfully I had all the notes, pictures and videos to back me up. She had tried to get me fired. When she finally did deign to come back to make up she was all sweetness and light, acting like nothing happened.
That first day after I got done doing her make up she tore into me saying I didn't get it right or even close. I took a picture i had just taken and then showed it to her next to the one taken the day before and asked her which one I did and she couldn't tell
Even tho her assistant was right there doing nothing, she tried to get one of the other makeup artists, who was in the middle of doing makeup to go get her a bottle of water because the kind of water we had was 'wrong'. when he refused she threw a fit, tho this one didn't delay filming. She did this a few times, every time her assistant got up to do it she would snap at her to sit down because she wanted that one certain makeup artists not her or his assistants to do it. After the 4th or 5th time we bought a case of the water she was always demanding someone get her so she couldn't pull that crap anymore.
She tried to get one of her co-stars fired. Right before she came into the make up room the co- star (who is an amazing funny guy) said something hysterically funny and we were all laughing so hard some had tears running down their faces. The punch line of the joke was "And how was your morning darlin'?", when she came in he said to her "How's your morning darlin'?" which sett us all again into hysterical laughing. He tried to explain that we weren't laughing at her, and tried to explain the joke, but she wasn't having any of it, she was SO sure the joke was about her and went to TPTB to get him fired. I think it may have came close to happening but it didn't, because the guy is sweet, funny and doesn't have a mean bone is hid body.
She was always on the phone to one of her friends talking shit about her co stars, then she'd call another friend and told him/her things that the first friend had said about the second friend. Then she called the first friend back to tell them everything. This went on and on with her friends. A few days later she was complaining that she had no friends she could trust, they were all backstabbers.
She also was horrid to her ass
- Sorry, my post got cut off in the middle. This is the rest of it
She also was horrid to her assistant. One example; she was hungry so she sent her assistant to get her some food, because she didn't want any of the food offered on set. The assistant had to leave the shooting area and go into town to the restaurant she had ate at the night before to get her food. She's a picky eater so her order was no xxx, no xy, extra zz, the food had to be cooked a certain way, with aaa and bb sauce on the side, but the ooo should be on the dish but not on the food itself. Her assistant wrote it down and repeated it back to make sure she had it right. When the assistant got back with her food she screamed at her that she had screwed up the order. When the assistant went to her to show that the order was prepared exactly as Reese had told her she wanted it, Reese screamed in her face calling her a retarded cunt, then she took the food container and ground the food into the assistant's face and hair, covering her face, hair and chest with extremely hot food. When the assistant went to get cleaned up Reese told her to sit in the chair covered in food because if she got up she was fired.
What really made me and the rest of the behind scene people dislike her was when she was going to different groups involved in the film and telling them lies that she supposedly heard the other departments saying about them. She came close to causing a civil war on the set.
The last day of filming she came in with gifts for everyone and told everyone how much she loved working with us, and hoped we'd all work together again soon.
Psychotic two faced bitch.
- Wow - those stories are great - and remind me of how great DL used to be.
- Who will play little Laura Jeanne Poon in the Lifetime movie? Honey Boo Boo?
- Wow... If those stories are true, Reese would pretty much be a textbook psychopath.
- R111 is awesome.
BTW does anyone remember a BI that outed Reese as a racist?
- Thanks for the details, r111 / r112.
- Good on you, R19 !! Great details. America's Sweetheard, indeed.
- Yes, R116. I'll have to try to dig that up. It was from cdan.
- R116, I thought about that blind item and wondered if the arresting officer was a minority.
- [quote]She tried to get one of her co-stars fired. Right before she came into the make up room the co- star (who is an amazing funny guy) said something hysterically funny and we were all laughing so hard some had tears running down their faces. The punch line of the joke was "And how was your morning darlin'?", when she came in he said to her "How's your morning darlin'?" which sett us all again into hysterical laughing. He tried to explain that we weren't laughing at her, and tried to explain the joke, but she wasn't having any of it, she was SO sure the joke was about her and went to TPTB to get him fired. I think it may have came close to happening but it didn't, because the guy is sweet, funny and doesn't have a mean bone is hid body.
Thank you R111, that was awesome. But I can't blame her for being pissed. That was mean, no matter how funny the guy is.
- How was that mean?
And I'm going to guess the actor was Luke Wilson on one of the Legally Blonde movies.
- LOL R59! Tootie Toth.. or maybe they will give the kid her mom's last name too so it's
Tootie Poon Toth.
- R72 R73 I love you Gisele! LOL
Your friend from the Race thread.
- [quote]she took the food container and ground the food into the assistant's face and hair, covering her face, hair and chest with extremely hot food.
OK, you lost me with the "extremely hot food". You make a point that the assistant had to leave set, go into town to get the food. Did the assistant have a portable steam table to keep it that hot? C'mon.
- [quote]How drunk is a .139?
That is approximately 7 drinks.
- It's probably the best looking car Ford's made in decades.
- "Retarded cunt"? Attacking her assistant with steaming hot food? Sorry, but you should have stopped your EST after R111.
- I don't want this thread to ever end.
- You guys actually believe R111/R112?
- Who is Laura Jeanne Poon?
- [quote]You guys actually believe [R111]/[R112]?
Nope, especially as 112 thinks an actress working on a major motion picture is supposed to just accept some new make-up artist no questions asked. It's their face and character they are creating that is up there on a forty foot screen.
- Awesome stories R19/R111.
She sounds like she's a few drinks away from a Mel Gibson style meltdown.
- off topic----
why is it legal for police to require (under threat of arrest ) you to remain in a car for close to an hour if no charge is being made against you?
Seems to be a very shady law.
- [quote]why is it legal for police to require (under threat of arrest ) you to remain in a car for close to an hour if no charge is being made against you?
I think that was her point about being an American and standing on American soil?
- Please, R134 and R135. First, where are you getting the "close to an hour" notion, and can you trust it? Second, a DUI is a serious offense. Or didn't you know that? He was endangering people - driving on the wrong side of the road. AND his blood alcohol level was seriously high, not borderline. Third, the two were presenting issues - she was drunk, too, apparently, and being loud and intruding on a legal (and routine, by the way) process. Fourth, she was in the car when the drunk driver was driving and pulled over (after driving on the wrong side of the road) - the police do not simply shoo passengers away when a drunk is pulled over, especially when they are belligerent.
Fifth, R135, and this is where your clueless yet entitled idiocy shines forth, what the hell do you mean how is it legal for a police officer to conduct a DUI case on the street following normal procedures? Your lack of understanding either of routine police procedure and the underlying seriousness of the matter doesn't excuse you from rank stupidity. You don't let drunks mingle and mix and run around together when you've got a drunk driver. The fact that she FORCED an arrest by intruding, as her husband was then dealing with her like drunks do, is the perfect example of why she was to remain in the vehicle and keep quiet. Her husband wasn't being roughed up. He wasn't having his civil rights undermined. He was an asshole putting other people's lives at risk and he was paying the consequence for that.
And I'm writing as someone who has had a family member beat to death by police, so it's not like I'm an apologist. I just don't see how in this case you can try to turn it into a patriot "on American soil" job. Cunt.
- Great post, R136. The fact that Toth was driving on the wrong side of the road and weaving on Peachtree fucking Street! That's the main drag in Atlanta.
- Does R134 and R135's cluelessness really warrant the "Cunt" assault? Jesus.
- umm... I wasn't talking about Toth. I was talking about the passenger(s) in the car. Why was Reese required to remain in the car when she had not broken any laws?
- "Third, the two were presenting issues - she was drunk, too, apparently, and being loud and intruding on a legal (and routine, by the way) process."
Ok, so you went to Harvard Law too. What? Like, it's hard? And whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.
- R107, please don't take this the wrong way, but Reese didn't write or say a word of that. That was well crafted spin.
I was a personal assistant at the time for one of the principles on a movie she shot in Canada. When I left LA to go work on the film, people warned me that she was a beast. She is the vilest of vile cunts I have ever worked with in this business, and I hate the use of that word, but nothing else fits. She kept making fun of Canada in earshot of the crew, she never liked the food and she treated one of her co-stars horribly.
- R136 is a little too invested in this. It's creepy.
- Jessica Alba?
- And notice she didn't mention anything about the DUI. I understand she wasn't driving, but it was her fucking husband who was endangering people. I do understand that her publicity team probably wants to avoid linking her to a DUI situation so it's in their best interest to avoid mentioning it altogether.
She's had like 3 or 4 flops in a row, so maybe she'll be gone soon enough.
- Still want to know why she was 'restrained'. Being obnoxious is not illegal. And, requesting an explanation of procedure, even during an arrest of someone else, is not illegal or necessarily an example of hindering the enforcement of a law.
If she is not being arrested, she had a right to request information, ie why has he been handcuffed for so long; where is he being taken; what is the officer's name; a request for enough movement to begin securing legal representation or a ride for herself or even freedom to seek bathroom facilities...
These are normal American rights. If she was too drunk to be safely in public then the policeman was remiss in not arresting her.
- I don't like her at all, and I would never go see any of her movies.
Besides, I've heard has bad breath and scrofula, in addition to the mean personality.
- No one has ever forced me to watch one of her movies. Those of you that want her career to end, is this your situation? Are people forcing you to watch her movies and that's why you have some weird stake in her career?
- [quote]And, requesting an explanation of procedure, even during an arrest of someone else, is not illegal or necessarily an example of hindering the enforcement of a law.
True, but thousands of people have been arrested for "requesting an explanation of procedure during an arrest." Bubba cops love to have someone else to add to their quota.
- All she had to do was stay in the car and shut the fuck up. But she had to start mouthing off to the cop, and getting in the way, trying to prevent her drunk ass husband from being arrested. She was being drunk and obnoxious. That's why she was arrested. I'm sure it was a shock that she was dealing with somebody who didn't give a shit who she was and that she was told "no, you cannot have your way."
- Haven't you ever watched "Cops"? The shoes come off, they try to light the wrong end of a cigarette, and the next thing you know, they've started slugging the arresting officer.
NB: .08 is the BAC limit for a DUI in Georgia. He blew a .13.
- R149, oh cool! You were there?!?? More details, please.
- I still think she's a psycho bitch. I wonder if she'll divorce him over this. Blame him for her image foul up. She's been very careful to be squeaky clean up until now. The fraus are pissed that she would be so reckless to let her husband drive drunk, endangering not just other people but possibly leaving her kids without parents.
This is her main fanbase.
- Not "breaking." Broke.
I am still pissed she won the Oscar for that completely bland performance in a perfectly standard role.
- APD sucks for the rest of us that former penal colony is not a joke. They arrestd one of the producers of COPS and they wouldn't shoot here for years afterward. I hope this doesn't fuck up our film industry. It's burgeoning, ya'll! Reese is a cunt tho.
- [quote]I am still pissed she won the Oscar for that completely bland performance in a perfectly standard role.
I consider her a trailblazer!!!
- Cancels Fallon appearance.
- That is some trashy stuff right there, hanging out the car window berating the arresting officer for daring to lay hands on her man. Sounds just like something you'd see on "Cops." Pure-dee trash!
- I was disappointed in the mugshots. She is unrecognizable and why did they let her hang her head (conceal the chin) instead of looking straight ahead as is normal. Her husband, on the other hand, looked very handsome in his.
- Is she really a bad actress? I've only seen her as a kid in "The Man in the Moon" and she was quite good and then "Legally Blonde" in which she was serviceable to what the part required.
As much as the "Do you know my name?" is absurd, I'm also amused by the "I'm a US citizen and I am allowed to stand on American ground.” Is that a line from one of her films?
Also, wasn't there something about her having a habit of buying shoes and then returning them for a full refund after they had obviously been worn? People let her get away with it because they didn't want the hassle with her. Am I remembering this right?
- This actress is A list through and through. She has achieved about the most success an actress can receive. Money, fame and awards. She wanted to be the world's sweetheart, but if they knew how she got to her lofty position they would be rethinking their judgment.
When Backstabber came to Hollywood she thought she was hot and that she could make it on her looks. Back home she was always the prettiest and she figured she would be here too. Nope. Not even close. She was smart enough to figure that out and also learned about the casting couch really quickly. Her first roles were secured via the casting couch and also led her to do some things she has never done since on film. It is true that she has attempted to buy some of those earlier films and then make sure no new copies are ever released.
In one of her casting couch experiences she met a mentor who has guided her almost every step of the way. Although they stopped sleeping together after six months when Backstabber threatened to tell his wife, they have been good friends ever since and Backstabber makes sure to send over some young actresses she runs into looking for a break to his office to keep him happy.
It came to Backstabber's attention that there was a role which would be perfect for her but the lead had been promised to someone else. Another actress who had very similar qualities and beat out Backstabber for a career defining role and made her white hot. Destined for A list (and still with great name recognition, but not Crash & Burn from yesterday), she made a few more movies and now has one bomb after another on television and in movies. Backstabber started whispering in ears that this actress had a drug problem and could not be relied on. She told everyone she could about the drugs and booze and erratic behavior. None of it was true, but what was a shoo in for the actress and her spot as the actress to watch disappeared in a flash and went to Backstabber.
This is where it gets interesting. On the set, Backstabber met her soon to be husband, but he was already having sex with two of the other still B list co-stars and would have laughed if you told him what Backstabber had in mind. Aside from the casting couch, Backstabber was not and is not a sexual person. She does it out of duty. For this guy though, she knew that would not work. She seduced and teased and the next thing you know, the guy had left the other two co-stars in the dust and was on his knee in a second trying to marry Backstabber. To be the world's sweetheart you needed a husband. Mission accomplished. The only misfire Backstabber had was that her husband would chat in a second and with Backstabber only having sex with him once a month at the most, he would go wandering and straying. She did not mind when he was quiet about it, but after she paid for the third abortion for him, he was out the door.
While they were married, Backstabber continued to climb the Hollywood ladder. Drug accusations here, sending over some of her "friends" from back home to spend the night with a studio executive. To get the ultimate prize, she actually did have sex with a few people who could make or break things for her. She has no actress friends left in Hollywood because she has talked smack about everyone of them. She works for charities but only because it is expected. She has said privately that she keeps every penny she has ever made and that she is not going to give her money to a bunch of broke people or the N word on the street. Oh yeah, she is racist. Probably more so than anyone at a KKK rally. Movies with black people? Not if she can help it. Earlier in her career she could not control it. Now? Casting approval. No black people. Other minorities? No thank you. If she sees you drinking she will try and have you fired. Swearing? She better not hear you. Yeah, so it was a real treat when she had to work with a guy who dropped F bombs every five seconds and had a string of hookers and booze in his trailer the whole shoot. You can see her grimacing the entire movie.
- r161: tl; dr
- Sorry, R161, but Reese isn't a fit with the clues. This BI is clearly describing someone older than Reese; Julia Roberts fits quite a bit better. Reese is by no definition, including her own, "hot"; she's "pretty." Roberts, however, was definitely trading on her sex appeal during her early years in Hollywood; Reese, OTOH, was a child star and glided into films.
I had to sound like a newbie, but I've seen R162's weird "tl;dr" thing a few times, and I don't get what the fuck it means.
- It means too long; didn't read.
- I remember that blind.
What a nasty bitch.
Except for the first Legally Blonde, I don't think I've seen another one of her movies. Well, I saw Election, too. She was a horrid bitch in that movie.
What else has she done?
- Read the police report. God does she sound like a cunt.
- That BI is interesting. It's true that Reese was a child star, but maybe that was put in to throw everyone off.
Reese met Ryan on Cruel Intentions. Ryan was fucking SMG and Selma Blair and Tara Reid.
I know that Ryan knocked up a PA on Breach. That was quietly dealt with.
He started fucking Abbie Cornish soon after that.
There have been rumors about Reese's racism forever. One of Ryan's girls was black and that set Reese off.
So who knows.
- r167=subscribes to the Globe
- While I can't stand Reese Witherspoon, that blind item is 90% false.
[quote] She seduced and teased and the next thing you know, the guy had left the other two co-stars in the dust and was on his knee in a second trying to marry Backstabber
That may be true, but the reason Ryan married Reese is because she got pregnant.
[quote]The only misfire Backstabber had was that her husband would chat in a second and with Backstabber only having sex with him once a month at the most, he would go wandering and straying. She did not mind when he was quiet about it, but after she paid for the third abortion for him, he was out the door
While that wouldn't surprise me at all, why would Reese have to pay for anyone's abortions? Multimillionaire Ryan has his own money. And the reason she divorced him was because he carried on a VERY public affair with Abbie Cornish while they were filming Stop Loss in Texas. All the extras on the film were talking about their affair all over the internet during filming. Ryan and Abbie went on to have a relationship during and after his divorce. That ended when he got caught cheating on her too
[quote] She has no actress friends left in Hollywood because she has talked smack about everyone of them.
Reese does have friends in Hollywood. She's friends with Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston and even Chelsea Handler. She just went on vacation with Diaz and Barrymore
[quote] If she sees you drinking she will try and have you fired. Swearing? She better not hear you. Yeah, so it was a real treat when she had to work with a guy who dropped F bombs every five seconds and had a string of hookers and booze in his trailer the whole shoot. You can see her grimacing the entire movie.
Now that is Reese. She was a total bitch during the entire filming of Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn.
[quote] Movies with black people? Not if she can help it. Earlier in her career she could not control it. Now? Casting approval. No black people.
Her new movie is about Sudanese refugees.
- R167 Reese & Ryan were a couple prior to Cruel Intentions - she met him at her birthday party.
- Horrible PR. I could be wrong, but she is one of the few female A-listers who could pull down $12 million. Deadline had an entry tonight about her canceled television appearances for Mud, but then took it down. Who was the third person in the car? Reese is a backstabber and karma is a bitch.
- Always seemingly mild mannered and sweet, this A+ list mostly movie actress can be just like her carefully crafted Hollywood public image. But, if you cross her or displease her in anyway, be prepared for some serious vindictiveness coming your way. The best way to deal with our actress is just let her have at you and get it over with. For the most part she is a short term yeller who then smiles and changes the subject and is ready to be friends again. Sure, she can carry a grudge as her actor ex-husband found out. There was not a day in the last two years of their marriage that she did not belittle him or remind him of the pecking order of the house and the fights were legendary. Screaming and throwing things. He just sat back and took it because she could have made things much worse for him and told the world about his cheating but didn't in order to protect the family. One boyfriend found out the hard way that you don't cancel weekend plans with the actress at the last minute. She got him to stop by and handed him five trash bags filled with his shredded clothes. That sweet smile of hers hides the mouth of a sailor and if you get her drinking? Forget about it. She will call anyone out. The reason she likes her current guy so much is that he stood up to her. They first met when she was drunk and out with friends. She likes a guy to be a guy and it makes you wonder why she dated one guy for so long.
- I love how people are feeling sorry for her and thinking her apology makes everything hunky dory. Bitch showed her true colors! [italic]In vino veritas[/italic], morons.
- Maybe she is an alcoholic married to an alcoholic.
'Reese does have friends in Hollywood. She's friends with Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston and even Chelsea Handler. She just went on vacation with Diaz and Barrymore'
And they are all repped by CAA what a coinocence I wonder what they have in common
- I have to admit, this all makes her much more interesting than I'd ever given her credit for.
- Everyone thought I was gay because I played that gay teen on the soap opera and because I liked to show my ass plus I have that speech affectation.
My agent said marry the fat, brainy girl and have kids right away.....
- Reese's arrest and this thread have yielded some of the best gossip I've read on DL this year.
- Didn't CAA have a coke themed party at Sundance? They are a mess.
- Oh, and don't think for one second that Toth won't cheat on her also. He has cheated in every relationship that he's ever been in. As for Ryan, if you were married to her, you would have fucked around on her too.
- A lot of actresses in Hollywood sent each other flowers in celebration over news of this arrest and global exposure of Reese's bad behavior. One less mouth at the table.
- I have a wife that I've been married with for 3 years and we have 3 kids together. For the past year and a half, I have a secret job as a crossdressing dominatrix and it pays me really well. I don't have sex with my clients, but I do force them to perform body worship. They lick my feet and toes and make them bow down to me. I am VERY rough with my clients, and they love it. They always come back for more. My clients usually consist of middle aged white men with high income. I charge them 250$ an hour. I easily make 3000$ a week with this job. My wife does get suspicious with how I get this money, but she doesn't really force me to answer for all this money. I think she's scared of what the answer might be.
For the past month, my wife and I have been arguing. She doesn't want me to go at night anymore. Its been really difficult for me to keep my personal life and dominatrix life away from each other. I want to tell her about my night job, but I'm terrified of her reaction. If she saw me performing, I think she'd have a heart attack.
I know its weird that I am posting all this stuff on Datalounge, but I really need help from a group of individuals like you guys to help me with my dilemma. I do this job, not because I like it. But I need the money to provide my family with all the necessities that I can't fund if I work a normal job. Also would you guys consider my profession as cheating on my wife. I am not having sex or exchanging bodily fluids with my clients. I provide them services that their wives don't.
- My GOD finally it's not Peak Hour and us cheapskates can post!
My very good source tells me this. Toth is a drunk, so is Reese, and she didnt stop for her pregnancy. This is not his first DUI -gossip media should dig. Reese was with Toth 1-2 years before they went public, under his advise, because she got so much positive tabloid mileage out of dating Jake G. Supposedly. It also conveniently gave Toth the freedom to step out on her, because she was preoccupied.
My source is married to someone repped by CAA, and knows all these idiots personally.
- She is a bitch but I still think the cop was quite the arrogant instigator. He really should have got them off the road and then given them a pass.
- Are you Jim Toth? I don't view it as cheating as much as it's just work. But if you love your wife, you may want to think of how to slowly start to tell her and be honest. She may find it erotic and then ask for a car.
- Reese is probably shitting her Michael Kors jumpsuit that media will investigate Toth, along with what exactly they were doing that night.
- What do you mean r186 about "what exactly they were doing that night"?
- Like R171, I want to know who was in the car's back seat. The police report says the back seat passenger was released.
- r187, drugs or whores maybe?
- R184 = Yet another clueless slacker who thinks drunk driving is just fine and should get a "pass," ignoring the fact that this asshole and his drunk wife were on the wrong side of the road. Tool.
- I don't get why this is a big deal. Cops are arrogant assholes sometimes and I say this as a non celebrity. I've learned you have to kiss their ass big time because they don't hesitate to call anything they feel like disorderly conduct.
Will this really stop people from watching her movie? How dumb. She's not the first or last person to say something stupid when they're drunk
- Do any of our Lezzie sistahs think she is sexy? She looks like a really boring fuck to me.
- Told you that Reese was hardcore.
- [quote]Will this really stop people from watching her movie?
No. They stopped watching about 5 years ago.
- I think she is totally unappealing, and I tend to like bitches. She is not unattractive physically, but she just seems so whiney. I think she lacks sex appeal 100%.
- I've been saying this all along that Reese Witherspoon is a be-yotch, and ain't America's Sweetheart.
- I've heard the rumor that she's a lesbian, but I have a hard time believing that one.
- [quote]I love how people are feeling sorry for her and thinking her apology makes everything hunky dory. Bitch showed her true colors! In vino veritas, morons.
She pretty much played herself as Tracy Flick in Election. What a horrible little woman.
- Don't you know who I am??
- Well I've liked her movies and if people truly stopped watching her movies 5 years ago as you state R194, I can't figure out why they would care about this incident. I actually find the overreaction on here bizarre.
- r145, she is a potential threat to her own and the arresting officer's safety, particularly if she is also drinking. LEOs have no way of knowing how and when someone will go off during the course of an investigation.
Keep in mind, it is also a traffic stop; they are highly dangerous for LEOs.
The LEO's job is to find out what if any laws are being broken and safely resolve the situation.
S/he can order passengers to stay in the car, particularly in this case where the officer was dealing with Toth.
- you sweet little naive flower r200....if you think the DL reaction is big.....wait until the tabloids have their say.
- So no one here notice that Reese's husband bares a striking resemblance to Fred Gwynne.
- Her drug addict brother was arrested for breaking into a woman's home and groping her. The Witherspoons are trash.
- [quote]Like [R171], I want to know who was in the car's back seat. The police report says the back seat passenger was released.
And what happened to the rental car? Was it just left by the side of the road?
- You must admit, Toth has textbook BDF.
- [quote]Reese's arrest and this thread have yielded some of the best gossip I've read on DL this year.
You mean aside from the fact that nearly everything posted about RW has been unadulterated bullshit? Okay...
- [quote]Horrible PR. I could be wrong, but she is one of the few female A-listers who could pull down $12 million. Deadline had an entry tonight about her canceled television appearances for Mud, but then took it down. Who was the third person in the car? Reese is a backstabber and karma is a bitch.
Wow, that's bizarre. I thought Deadline was unafraid of exposing celebrities.
- Reese Toth: a Scandinavian Yuletide sporting event.
- VIDEO: Reese Witherspoon booked in Atlanta jail
- R210 I want more!!!
- Does anyone really wonder why I drink?
- Further proof that actors are just carnival people with better teeth.
- In the south we don't give a shit about celebrities. She will get the same treatment as a poor black man would.
- Reese will never divorce Toth. As long as he has clout and remains a big shot at CAA she'll stay in the marriage.She knew her career was in trouble long before she married him. But don't feel sorry for him. He's a mean drunk.
She still gets roles because she's married to a big shot, and makes sure everyone "knows who she is." All the time. Reese loves the power she perceives she has now. She has no real friends in H'wood. Everything is CAA sponsored. (Including Nikki Finke who's their mouthpiece.)
The real question is whether Toth has lost standing with the top guns at CAA. There really was no reason for Toth to be in Atlanta. None. She probably threw a tantrum, had "problems on set" and insisted he come down.
So he "picked her up" to go to the Tribeca Film Festival screening for her movie. The plan was to spend time in NYC and expense everything. That's Reese's other speciality. She never ever pays for anything. Ever.
To the degree Reese sucks up all of Toth's time and energy, she's weakening him at the very job that provides her, and her ex-hubby with work. Their marriage is a business arrangement not a love match.
As long as Toth delivers and makes decisions that are profitable, CAA will indulge him with Reese. His strategy has been to pair her with guys he thought would prop her up. He has her paired up with McConnaughey right now, who's still good box office.
She did a movie with Rob Pattinson, but it tanked. Vince Vaughan was a disaster. Then the second tier up and comers, who are cheap to hire, and need more exposure, like Chris Pine and Tom Hardy, Christopher Waltz.
She's doing a smaller role in the movie about the kids who were murdered in Tennessee, playing the mother of a murdered child. Oscar bait. The most bizarre thing she's done lately is sing a duet with Michael Buble. And not very well.
McConnaughey and his wife, and Reese & Toth are both members of the same church, too. They actually go to church together.Maybe the next photos will be Reese, Jim, and all her "adorable" kids going to church together. Bet.
- Toth seems like a creep although in the police report he was polite and cooperative. It was Reese making a big scene.
I can't imagine it's good for Toth, CAA or his clients that he's making a name for himself outside of being an agent. Now everybody is going to know him as Reese's drunk husband.
Jamie Foxx thanked him at the MTV Movie Awards last week. I guess he reps him. He also reps McBongo and ScarJo.
- Interesting, r215.
My question is why would he throw his lot in with her?
He would know she's difficult, and really not that talented. Her character type is not in demand at the BO, either and she's too old for Hollywood.
- Jim Toth liked her. He was infatuated with her. They started out fine. It was a "whirlwind courtship." She was a cash cow for them for long enough to matter.
There was a niche market for her romantic comedies with the People Magazine demographic. They talked her down from the $15 Million salary she always demanded after she got paid more than the box office gross on a movie.
Jim was marrying a movie star, America's Sweetheart, and she has a good head for business, smart, not vapid. As she faded she'd a perfect Industry wife and confidant.
Toth was single, mentored by Bryan Lourd but not gay. He's been a womanizer for years. He was moving up at CAA, and his image needed to be "rounded out." He used to tag team bikini girls.
- WW for you R156.
- If the media really wants to follow up they'll check out all the pap photos of Reese drunk. There are plenty of them out there over the years. All she's going to do is drag her husband down. He's a good agent and his clients like him. She's like a vampire. People magazine is already talking about how bad he feels for "dragging Reese into this..."and saying how he'll go to rehab. Reese is the one who needs rehab.
- [quote]Well I've liked her movies and if people truly stopped watching her movies 5 years ago as you state [R194], I can't figure out why they would care about this incident. I actually find the overreaction on here bizarre.
Maybe because Reese has been a fake bitch for so many years?
- Will Avon dump her as their fake Celebrity Spokesmodel Global Ambassador?
- I wonder what Kevin Smith thinks about all this palaver.
- R215 is exactly right.
- Thanks, r210! I think Reese was pissed off, because the officer didnt know who she was.
..quite the scandal!
- Is Reese almost over, or what?
- It would've been funny if that cop said, "Yes ma'am. You're Tracy Flick."
- Who knew that Reese had so many fans on DL. It's weird. I think Reese is a calculated bitch. She got knocked up by Ryan on purpose and trapped him into a marriage. Poor Ryan finally could take it and started to stray. This Toth guy is probably under the same pressure and is now drinking to get away from her.
- In the scheme of things something like this is small shit.For most ceebs it would be an "Oops." At least from a PR standpoint. What makes it bigger is that it was someone who is wildly unpopular within her industry, and who has a carefully contrived, fake image of wholesomeness.
- RW represents the kind of chick you run like hell to get away from - smug, spoiled, selfish, boozy 1% debutante who makes cynical, assembly line frau cinema. There has to be an illusion of appeal in there somewhere. Warmth, laughs, sex, insight, an intellectual challenge. Something. RW and most of Hollywood represent people I would pay to avoid, not pay to watch on a giant screen or through a prearranged viewing of their latest CrAAp on Netflix.
Reptilian coconspirators of meh culture, begone!
- The embittered Kevin Smith is all over this thread.
- Wow, that's bizarre. I thought Deadline was unafraid of exposing celebrities.
Nope. They're unafraid to expose the enemies of Dealine'$ "friend$"
- [quote]Do any of our Lezzie sistahs think she is sexy?
- Reese and Toth are most likely high-functioning sociopaths (any top Hollywood agent is a sociopath.) The best way to describe how sociopaths see relationships is comparing the other person in a relationship to an envelope filled with money; you don't know how much money is inside but as long as it keeps trickling out, you'll keep the envelope around. They are both useful to each other, each one is the other's trophy. Even if they don't love each other, as long as they can still get something personally beneficial out of the relationship, they will continue the pretense of the marriage.
- R229 I don't know if she has fans per se...I do think there is some glee at watching her get humiliated so publicly. She may be a known bitch but a week ago no one would have guessed she would be arrested for cuntiness. She always came off as little miss perfect.
- R235, that describes a hell of a lot of marriages. Probably most. Calling it psychopathy is going too far. We all have a bit of selfishness and/or self-preservation in us. It doesn't cancel out the better nature in us. It just makes it human. These people are no different.
- LOL.the tweets on Reese and her dumb ass have been cracking me up.
Sweet Home Alabama? More like Sweet Home In The Slamma!
Hey, no one ever said prison was... PLEASANTVILLE
Guess I should credit these to @elibraden
- Will she next get arrested for grand theft auto? I thought she was a lady. Reese is dead to me.
- Did Chelsea Handler cover this on the roundtable last night? If she has any credibility she has to.
- Chelsea Handler is a major drug and booze addict. I am sure Reese's assistant sent Chelsea's assistant a text to please not discuss it.
- Dear Gossips,
You know who looks really, REALLY good right now?
Jennifer Garner is now the top answer to the question: who’s the celebrity LEAST likely to be arrested, right? Thanks, Reese Witherspoon.
What’s super interesting now is observing how Reese tries to PR her way out of this. She had the misfortune of f-cking up before the weekly magazine deadlines. You can imagine then how many tabloids were reshuffling their cover stories yesterday before the Monday night close. Now that she’s given them a reason, there’s another side of Reese that will be emerging. It’s not that it’s new, it’s just they don’t have to be afraid of burying it anymore.
And that’s not unlike the Tiger Woods example from a few years ago, when he crashed his car in his driveway and it was subsequently revealed that he was a compulsive cheat. You’ll recall, it was The National Enquirer that broke the story of his rampant infidelity. But it’s not like the mainstream media, particularly those on the golf beat, didn’t know Tiger was dicking around with... anything. Back then, Tiger was just so in control, and had the power to freeze out any journalists who dared expose him. They couldn’t risk being banned from his press conferences or from any post-round interviews. Once The National Enquirer blew that open though, well, it was like a green light to give Tiger the True Hollywood Story treatment. In that sense, The National Enquirer made that possible.
In Reese’s case, well, her entitlement has now made it possible. This USA Today article is a good example. All sources interviewed agree that there’s “no silver lining” to the situation. And that Witherspoon’s image has possibly taken a permanent hit. In the same piece, it is noted that her career hasn’t exactly been thriving lately. Now if USA Today is taking that tone, you can imagine the direction the “gossipier” outlets will be taking. And it’s not like she’s in any position to punish them now, the way Hollywood often holds the media hostage by threatening to withhold. “Do You Know Who I Am?” just cost her some political power. Is that irony? More on Reese later.
- Chelsea only uses her show as a bully pulpit to deal with people she hates and people her friends hate. Reese will get by unscathed. In fact, she will probably get the first interview. Even though Reese would be smart to give it to Oprah.
- I am not sure going on Chelsea is a good idea. She also drinks heavily. Reese should have kept her appearances for "Mud" on Fallon and GMA and said, "we are embarrassed and apologize, and we will take full responsibility." Done. Now she's a moving target. If it's true that she has been a mean girl all these years, then she can't stop it coming out. There are hundreds of people who will sell their stories, including her ex.
- It's a testament to what a bore she is that the biggest entertainment scandal of her career, and in fact in the industry this week, anyway, hasn't even hit 250 posts since the story broke.
- When will there be an animated Chinese video?
- Perhaps, r245, but it's probably also a reflection of the fact that we were on primetime for the past three days.
- This is the best gossip thread On DL in awhile. I want to hear more about CAA and the inner workings of Hollywood. Who is really friends and who has the most power outside of geffen. What's up with Disney trying to take over all the big action franchises.
- Jimmy Kimmel made fun of her "Do you know my name?" line. And she was on his show hosted by Matt Damon. Clearly he did not get the memo to ignore this. Her bit with Damon was to reveal that her grocery bags were really full of hard liquor. Including an empty bottle of tequila. Maybe she drank it in the car. Ha, ha. That Reese is a riot.
- "Do you know my name?"...The Reese Witherspoon Story.
Coming to a Theatre near you!
- Reese is evil to her assistants. There is not a kind bone in her body. She is insufferable to the 5th power. She makes Madonna look like Mother Teresa.
Oh, and Reese is a racist & homophobe too. She uses the N and F words to disparage the help.
I believe that MUA's story. It fits with the stories I have heard from a friend who used to work as a personal assistant to Ryan Phillipe.
- I don't get why Jennifer Garner looks good in comparison to Witherspoon, R241. Aren't the two of them besties anyway? I imagine Garner is just as much of a bitch as Witherspoon.
If Witherspoon is smart, she'll try to find juicy villain role for her next film.
- How did Ryan stand it? By all accounts, he's a really awesome, chill guy.
- Reese broke the good girl code. You don't drive drunk and piss off Mothers Against Drunk Drivers, and you don't talk smack to a cop and piss off the MiniVan majority. And she pulled the celeb card! She was on the decline but is over in Hollywood, at least as America's Sweetheart. She is probably yelling at her husband as I write this.
- The woman is boring and bland. Even with all these stories about her supposedly being so evil and witchy doesn't make her more interesting to me.
- Hmm ... has anyone tweeted their support to Reese or Jim? It's a big story because they are a Hollywood power couple. He has a lot of talent at CAA and the agent is not supposed to be the story. I did not know that Nikki Finke was such a coward, but I guess that she's on the Hollywood dole.
- Amazing how DL has turned a minor DUI arrest into a full-blown conspiracy theory. Nikki Finke on CAA's payroll? Seriously???
- I have no doubt that CAA is putting pressure on Deadline to not cover the Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth arrests. Variety and The Hollywood Reporter have had no problem writing about it.
- [quote] a minor DUI arrest
There is no such thing. My cousins - two young boys, aged 10 and 12, were killed by a drunk driver.
Driving drunk is sociopathy and narcissism to the extreme. The drunk is disparaging of the lives of others.
- Everyone is making such a big deal about her pulling the "do you know who I am" and she apologized for her "embarassing behavior" but how does she explain to her kids that not only did her husband drive drunk but she got into a car with him? Those are two things that are supposed to be drilled into kids - don't drive drunk and don't get into a car with anyone who's been drinking. Her daughter is a teenager and the son is not far younger than she is.
Someone should send her kids a copy of "There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane."
- Is all the fuss over Reese Witherspoon's recent arrest much ado about nothing? Chelsea Handler certainly seems to think so. Asked about her A-list pal at the annual E! Network upfronts in New York City on Monday, April 22, the late-night host (who was arrested herself at age 21 for DUI) said that Witherspoon was dealing well with the fallout from her minor run-in with the law. "She's doing fine. She's doing fine, you know?" Handler told Entertainment Tonight of the Mud actress, who was arrested on Friday, April 19, in Atlanta, Ga. "She was just trying to protect her husband, so...I mean everybody makes mistakes, so it's not a big deal. I do coke all the time with my boyfriend."
- [quote]I do coke all the time with my boyfriend."
LOL. Oh, gawd, I love Chelsea.
- Ms. Handler citing her personal history as proof of Ms. Witherspoon's normality and reasonable behavior is too choice. Like a whore's twat vouching for the clap "because you should see what the back door looks like."
- I think she was making a joke, R263.
- I had read somewhere that Handler actually got her show and all of her CAA connects because she was/is a high end drug dealer?
Can anyone confirm that?
- I doubt that R265. Chelsea has a boyfriend for that stuff. Some hotel guy, right?
I think there's way more sympathy for her husband than for Reese. He was driving drunk, and she's the focus of all the attention for the "Do you know my name" bullshit.
Truth is, her husband is good to his clients. Seems like as Reese becomes more and more irrelevant, it's more and more important for her to get in people's faces with how important she is. She loves being Mrs. CAA and havng people be afraid to mess with her.
- Ryan is a whore who does not like to use condoms. A man who doesn't use condoms is as responsible for causing a pregnancy as the woman is. Ryan "trapped" himself.
frau invasion begins now...
- r268 nailed it. Thread closed.
- R267 is right.
- You are in trouble if your best ally is a former DUI and drug addict. That may play okay with rich industry people in LA, but nowhere else. Reese will try and throw her husband under the bus but it won't work..
- “If you’re Reese Witherspoon, who do you sell out to save your own ass when the MiniVan Majority suddenly isn’t so impressed with it?” -- This was the final line of my post yesterday re: Reese Witherspoon’s arrest for being a bratty bitch to a police officer in Atlanta. Click here for a refresher. And here’s another refresher: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Remember that and the implications behind the question: I am better than you and I can and will destroy you.
Witherspoon was supposed to appear on Jimmy Fallon tonight to promote her new film Mud. She walked the carpet at the premiere in New York on Sunday night but did not work the press line. Not surprisingly, given all that’s happened, she’s not prepared to answer any questions about the incident on television. And Fallon would have to go there. I suppose the low profile play is probably the safest one. Certainly her legal advisors would have encouraged it. Especially since the entire arrest report has been released.
According to the officer who arrested Witherspoon and Jim Toth:
“I asked Mr. Toth how much he had to drink. Mr. Toth stated a drink. When asked where he had his drinks, Mr. Toth looked at the passenger, Mrs. Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon, and she began to answer. Mrs. Witherspoon stated that he had his drink at a restaurant. Mrs. Witherspoon stated that the drink was consumed two hours prior to the incident. I asked Mr. Toth if he would perform field sobriety. Mr. Toth gave verbal consent.”
One drink? Two hours ago?
Is that... is that a lie, Reese Witherspoon?!?
Click here to read the report in its entirety. That’s not the Reese we’ve known for 15 years, is it? Hanging out the car window, waving her finger, questioning the officer’s credentials, spewing nonsense about her rights as a citizen...Is that the Southern belle who once stood on stage at the MTV Movie Awards, chastising girls for sex tapes? The arrest report describes someone entirely different, non?
Which is why Team Reese is working so hard to fix the problem. And now we go back to who she’ll be selling out. Before the end of the day yesterday, PEOPLE posted this article about how “awful” Jim Toth feels to have “dragged” her into this mess. PEOPLE’s “source” goes on to imply that Toth may have a drinking problem and another “source” takes it even further, claiming that “no one would be surprised if Jim goes to rehab”.
What just happened?
Reese Witherspoon drops the “Do You Know Who I Am?” card, gets busted for it, and suddenly her husband is an alcoholic? She... was drinking too, wasn’t she? She’s already acknowledged that she “clearly had one drink too many” that night. How did we get here?!?
Well, it helps when your husband is in the business and understands exactly how this sh-t works. Toth is with CAA. Reese is with CAA. You always protect the talent. The talent, in this case, needs to appear sympathetic. In the celebrity ecosystem, it’s only natural then that he be the one to willingly eat the sacrifice. So that they can feed the MiniVan Majority a sympathy story:
Pooooooor Reese, no wonder, her husband is a drunk! Under so much stress, and with a l’il baby at home too, who can blame her for saying some silly things? She didn’t mean them! He put her in such a bad position. She was just trying to protect him! Because that’s what wives and mothers do. We are nurturers and protectors. We are mamma bears!
And it might actually work. Because people would rather believe in sickness, in addiction, in any other reason OTHER than the fact that sometimes, for no reason, just because, some people are just c-nts.
By the way, around the same time PEOPLE reported that Jim Toth was to blame, US Weekly posted that Reese and Jim hooked up with Cameron Diaz and Chelsea Handler at a party on Sunday night but didn’t drink and cuddled instead. Apparently the only beverage on the table was San Pellegrino. And Chelsea Handler was there?!?
- Is Reese some CAA gate keeper or something? F her. She married Ryan to be bankable and then married Toth for power. She and Chelsea Handler are insufferable.
- In 10 years this will be like "Entourage" where the powerful agent becomes a Hollywood mogul and is married to a woman who used to be an actress.
- "After a string of silly and underperforming commercial outings, Witherspoon is on the money here in a strictly supporting turn as a trampy gal who’s wasted her life thus far."
- I wouldn't be surprised if Laura talks TONS of shit about Chelsea behind her back.
- Isn't her dad a bigamist?
- Wow, Lainey really hates Reese. I thought she works for E!? Chelsea Handler fucked an E! producer to get her talk show.
Reese is screwed. Her next few roles are white trash and people will always remember her now for being arrested after trying to intimidate a cop while she was drunk. She can't parlay it into a new edgy personae because she is not that good of an actor. She is pushing 40 and may move into producing.
Zemeckis split from CAA, along with Oprah. Watch to see if other big talents leave.
- When Reese was still relatively new on the scene, something of a big deal was trying to be made about her ancestor signing the Declaration of Independence or a similar document. I know that that means something to a couple of subgroups within the US, but big whoop de dee!
It so often seems that people who pull the "My ancestor or relative was so-and-so" card present themselves as being so superior to others, yet they are often trashy with questionable morals and values. Reese and her family, complete with molester bother and bigamist father, seem to be par for the course.
- Fuck off, R279.
Her cuntiness is entirely by her own choice and of her own making. It has nothing to do with her ancestor signing the Declaration.
- Oh it gets better. CNN now has video of RW arriving at the police station in cuffs.
- "Witherspoon's lawyer has already arranged for her to go through a pretrial intervention program to avoid getting a conviction on her record, an Atlanta Municipal Court spokesman said. The program provides "alternative methods of resolving criminal matters other than prosecution," the court's website says. The judge set May 22 as the date for a hearing to check if she is complying with the program. After that, the DVD with the arrest video could be released."
DVD? These are the days that make life worth living.
- Tell Mr. Mangold I'm ready for my closeup.
- What a cunt. The statement is a classic of control-issues damage control. The "one drink too many" statement is beautiful, as her handlers try to plant the notion that she wasn't drinking much at all, was motivated by love, and it was love Love LOVE that drove her to disrespect out of fear.
Because love's concern for her husband NATURALLY would produce such statements as "I don't think you're a real police officer" and as an American citizen she had a RIGHT to "stand on American ground."
This story is like a spring tonic. This backstabbing, nasty, racist, dishonest, hateful little (well, she didn't look little in the video) cunt is FINALLY getting a comeuppance - other than her crashing career and nowhere box office.
- Looks like she is as tame as a house cat getting the cuffs taken off.
The only way this gets better if we learn he zapped her with a Taser and there is footage of her flopping around on the pavement.
- Had it been anyone else but her BFF, Handler would be ripping them apart but she's making excuses for her now .
- Is she the only best actress Oscar winner with a mug shot?
- R286, that is totally true.
- Too late now, but for future reference, any cop's reply should be :
"Yes. You are a third rate actress called Reese Witherspoon *, now move aside while I finish this business."
* insert bimbo's name.
- How can Reese be prejudiced when she's posing with her black co-star on twitter?
- Two words: damage control.
- I like black people. Most of my domestics are black.
- R287, Halle should have had one from the hit and run she was charged with but the lawyers got her in and out of that really fast.
But yes, in modern memory I can't think of any other best actress winner with a mugshot.
Gwyneth, Nicole, Julia, Sandra, Natalie, Meryl, Helen.....nope. Never going to happen.
- Maybe Jennifer Lawrence will break Reese's record and get arrested sooner.
- Love that R213. I don't know if that's yours but it sure is accurate.
- R294 the crazy thing about that is Reese is a married mother of three (including a baby) and is 37 years-old. She also has the most goody-goody, well managed rep of any major actress.
I can't believe it took this long for her true colors to be flown publicly. She got arrested for being a drunken, entitled bitch. For an actress pushing 40 in Hollywood with a waning career, this is a HUGE misstep.
But her hubby is a big CAA player so she'll always find some work.
At best Jennifer might end up busted for smoking weed...and no one would care.
- Someone get me another bottle of whiskey NOW!
- R287 and R293, Jane Fonda had one as well.
- Do any of our Lezzie sistahs think she is sexy?
It was already answered by R234, but is needs to be answered again: NO! Not at all. Never. Others, yes. Her, no. I found her good (good, not sexy - in Election and Man in the Moon, and that's it. Other than that I just don't like her nor her "acting". And that forehead is way too big)
Give me Sandra Bullock any day
- a week ago no one would have guessed she would be arrested for cuntiness. She always came off as little miss perfect.
- Has Joaquin Phoenix weighted in yet?
- Reese will not be pleased with the video at r281....kind of big thru the hips
- The CNN report ends on a good note:
She was in Atlanta working on a movie titled "The Good Lie" when she was arrested.
- Yeah I thought she was pregnant - or just fat around the hips like all of us
- Wait, was she pregnant AND drunk?
- [quote]When the assistant went to her to show that the order was prepared exactly as Reese had told her she wanted it, Reese screamed in her face calling her a retarded cunt, then she took the food container and ground the food into the assistant's face and hair, covering her face, hair and chest with extremely hot food.
Holy fuck, I would've beat the fuck out of that cunt if she tried to pull something like that on me.
Or, if I was able to contain myself, remain calm and exact revenge later, perhaps by putting non-food substances into the bitch's food/beverages.
- [R306] A few drops of Visine in the beverage or on the food works splendidly. That's how we handle truly deplorable passengers.
- As big of a bitch as she is, I don't believe for a second that Reese is the only big name actor to get arrested in recent years. It seems like this story was leaked to the media by someone who wanted to see her get knocked down a peg or two. And rightfully so!
- Please let the arresting officer be black, please let the arresting officer be black, SCHWING!
- Why are her hips and ass so big?
- R310, that is a good question. Add to that the drinking.
- [quote]Lezzie sistah
aka grovelling cunt.
- I hope this is the beginning of a downward spiral that concludes with her taking aerobics classes with Amanda Bynes.
- Wrong, R313. Reese is a survivor, unlike poor Amanda who is cannon fodder in H'wood. The very worst thing that can happen is that Reese will be selling jewelry on QVC.
My prediction is that we are going to see a lot of photos of Reese with her kids, and with her hubby and her kids, and they will go to church, and the supermarket etc.
We will also see evidence of Reese doing good works. Not only Avon, which pays her, BTW, and probably would love to dump her, but she'll do something with small children or negroes. It will work out very well for her, and, hopefully for her husband, even though his salvation is not required.
Reese has that baby, now, so she will really make his life hell. Pray the poor guy doesn't lose his job. At least not until they give him a cash settlement and a movie deal so he becomes a very successful producer of films.
- She's no longer box office anyway so this will probably be an excuse for people not to hire her.
- If she really did drink while preggers best to hide the kid and all signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- Ted Casablanca @Ted_Casablanca
@BogartDuke not really. Seen Reese out w/ her gfs and gay bfs pulling worst than this, biz as usual 4 her!
6:02 PM - 23 Apr 13
- I can only hope and PRAY this craters her career for good.
- OK, rough calculations: Toth's BAC was .139. He looks like a pretty big guy, so I'm guessing that's 7-8 drinks over a 3 hour period. That's about 2 bottles of wine. OMG! 2 bottles of wine. He's got a problem. What adult, never mind being a fairly new father, goes out and drinks that much??
- Couple things. People Magazine is saying Reese was looking down in her mug shot because she was "wobbily" and couldn't stand still. As in drunk on her ass.
Secondly, Chelsea Handler was supposed to meet Reese in NYC at the Greenwich for drinks of all things. Other people were there at the bar because it's the Tribeca film festival. So it wasn't the show of affection and solidarity it's been portrayed as.
It reads like this group was meeting there with Reese to cheer her up. Not so. People were there + Reese was there = "friends getting together."If anyone needs cheering it's her husband.
- Film analysts weigh in - they don't think this scandal will hurt Reese's career. In fact, it could *help*.
"So, will last Friday's incident leave a mark on her permanent record?
"This will blow over [by the time of her next starring role] and it's not really such a big deal," said Exhibitor Relations box office analyst Jeff Bock of the incident. "She's kind of been off-the-radar in terms of leading lady roles for a while and hasn't really been newsworthy for a long time, so maybe it actually helps." ...
Breanne L. Heldman, New York bureau chief of Yahoo! Entertainment, agreed with Bock that Witherspoon, 37, did the right thing for immediately sending out a heartfelt apology for her actions and attempting to clean up the mess quickly.
"She's maintained that squeaky clean image her whole career ... and at the end of the day, she now has a strike on her record, but [considering that] she's in her late 30s and has managed a career like that for 20 years, people will forgive her pretty quickly," predicted Heldman."
- R308, what do you mean? OF COURSE she's the only person to be arrested and put in the news. It's a blatant conspiracy against her. NO ONE else has had their arrests publicized. You're so right! What deduction!
- If she was a civilian, they would have propped her head up and forced her to look into the camera. Mug shots are to help police and law enforcement identify criminals, not to depict drunk people who are asleep.
- [quote]Seen Reese out w/ her gfs and gay bfs
OK, someone here must know or fuck Reese's mid-30s (?) LA gay besties.
- Reese is ambitious, but she has to demonstrate that she can deliver box office again (which stopped a while ago). I agree that the tabloids are going to attack her. When footage comes out of the arrest then it will be news all over again.
- Did she treat assistants like shit? Is this what I'm reading?
- The footage came out yesterday, R326.
- The arrest footage has not come out yet. Yesterday was only footage of her being brought into the police station for booking, after her ride in the po po car.
- All this because some of you can't get over Ryan Phillippe? Wow.
- Ryan Phillipe has nothing to do with Reese Witherspoon being arrested. She is an Oscar winner (no comment) being exposed as a snooty rich bitch, with a drunk husband. It's like a gift from heaven.
- Oh R331, you must be new here.
- My only regret is that I did not offer Miss Laura Jean Poon the chance to take a breathalyzer. The shocking level of her intoxication would have been a nice souffle to add to my police report.
- r325 the gay boyfriend's name is Toothy Tile AKA Jake Gyllenhaal.
- R334, love that picture. That is the real Reese.
- [quote] If she was a civilian, they would have propped her head up and forced her to look into the camera. Mug shots are to help police and law enforcement identify criminals, not to depict drunk people who are asleep.
Don't get so worked up. It was an arrest for a disorderly. Which is going to get dismissed. It was in the middle of the night nearing the end of a shift - even cops sometimes don't give a shit about a mug shot for this type of offense.
And if anyone thinks the cops are all riled up because she dissed one of them, I doubt it. They'd just think it's funny. They got a little back just by humiliating her and arresting her which they really didn't need to do.
And we get to laugh at her hoity toity attitude that ended up biting her in the ass. As for her BA level, she's short and small so it wouldn't take much to make her tipsy and wobbly. Even 2 drinks would easily do it.
- That is BS. Don't make excuses for drunk drivers or their drunk spouses.
- No one is making excuses. I'm telling you about reality. Grow up.
- I'm telling you about reality. Do you know my name?
- You can tell what the real feeling about her is around town; the tabloids and others are licking their chops. Someone beloved, would be protected but Reese has pissed off too many people. i get the feeling the tabloids have been waiting for this chance for a long time.
I hope this continues to blow up.
- I like how that MTV press release says that Reese is a four-time People magazine "most beautiful person honoree," as if it was an achievement.
- It is an achievement, for her publicist.
- WOW at that pic in r334 with her wagging her finger! I can just imagine her slurring her words saying "Don't you know who I am?" What a look of contempt for whoever she is talking to. Probably some poor brown valet just trying to do his job and a little pissed that Reese didn't tip him.
- Did she treat her assistants like shit? Is this what I'm reading?
If so, rip and tear. Rip and tear.
- On sending her assistant to tour the sewer in Paris with Deacon
Reese said she was in London and Paris with her kids this summer and that she wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and the Musée d’Orsay. Ava went with her to the art museum, but Deacon was dead set on touring the sewer.
Dave: “You can actually see the sewer system of Paris?”
Reese: “Oh yes and they explain to you, ‘when you flush the toilet, this is where it goes.’ This what my son wanted to do.”
“So I was very busy working and I couldn’t go, so I had my assistant go with him [laughs]. She said it was just awful, ‘Reese it smelled so bad it was disgusting, you’re so glad you didn’t go.’
“I said, D, how was it? He goes, ‘totally awesome.’
“They really go down into the sewer and explain the whole system and how it was built hundreds of years ago. It’s kind of cool.” [Transcribed from Reese Witherspoon's appearance on the Late Show, aired 11/25/08]
- I think naming her kids Tennessee and Deacon is a far greater transgression than sassing an officer. I put responsibility for the drunk driving directly on him.
- We are just glad that she was not behind the wheel.
- From Toothy to Tothy.
Reese needs a black coffee.
- Jake was only her beard while she was screwing Toth. Jake got pissed when Reese "dumped" him without notice.
- What about the rumors that Reese will occasionally bump with ladies? Enquiring minds want to know.
- Reese ready to say the "F" word.
- Momma not happy.
- what's with the pancake makeup in all of these candids? Does she have bad skin?
- Hysterical. She was yelling at the paparazzi in the photo with Jake. Southern women can be the ugliest when upset. I did not know about the Jake and Stephen Dorf banging Henry Cavill love triangle until today.
The "Visine spike" is a very dangerous myth.
- More bitchy photos of Reese, please!
- R350, doubtful. From her reputation as a racist, bitchy classist woman, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a homophobe too.
- The industry people being quoted at R322 are clueless or they'v been paid or promised stuff. Witherspoon lost a lot of fans with her stupid shenanigans, that much is evident from just reading comment on websites and social media.
- Reese is the bitchiest bitch that ever bitched.
- Please. What are they supposed to say. "Oh, this won't hurt her. She'll be fine. In fact it may even help her career." Anyone who believes that is crazy. Delusional. They are into damage control big time, I'd imagine.
There'll be all kinds of efforts to soften the images of both husband and wife. This is coming at the worst possible time for her career wise. It's certainly not going to make her husband look good at work. This better be his very last time in the limelight for being a drunk.
I wonder how his peers and bosses feel about his high profile since he married her. He is getting notoriety for all the wrong reasons. It's one thing to emerge over time as a legitimate successor to Bryan Lourd, etc. at CAA ,and take your place in the pantheon of H'wood superagents.
When people thank him at awards ceremonies it legitimizes him. But when he's papped for being Mr. Witherspoon, and now arrested for drunk driving in Atlanta? Even being in Atlanta would be considered a distraction from his real job. But she requires it.
- What's most telling about this incident is that it also rips the cover off their relationship. She is so drunk she can't stand up and he's so drunk he can't even manage to stay in the lane of traffic. And really. A driving a Ford?
- She's a misunderstood victim.
- Something tells me she's heading to rehab, but the public will never know about it.
Oh I love it. Somehow I think you're right. In both instances.
- Not to discount her behavior, but I'm guessing the Makeup Artist upthread was a local (as opposed to LA or NY hired)- I know tons of actresses who suspect any local makeup artist being unable to do anything. I've encountered actors/actresses who don't want to be even touched by the Key (2nd in command), even though they may be more experienced or competent than the Department Head.
- [quote]I wonder how his peers and bosses feel about his high profile since he married her. He is getting notoriety for all the wrong reasons. It's one thing to emerge over time as a legitimate successor to Bryan Lourd, etc. at CAA ,and take your place in the pantheon of H'wood superagents.
You're kidding right? All of those agents (the straight ones) at least are/have been pigs openly. There are a number of them who are now top dogs that use to brag about all the debauchery that happened after hours at their respective agents. Vile, disgusting stuff.
This DUI thing is nothing in comparison.
- I meant at their respective agencies.
- Until Reese has a box office hit, she's a suspect. H-wood cares less about drinking and more about the bottom line.
- [quote]You're kidding right? All of those agents (the straight ones) at least are/have been pigs openly. There are a number of them who are now top dogs that use to brag about all the debauchery that happened after hours at their respective agents. Vile, disgusting stuff.
The public has no idea who those people are and what they are up to. But now everybody knows who Jim Toth Witherspoon is and that he's a drunk. A star never wants their agent to be more famous than they are. And especially if that fame is for being a drunk and being married to a bitch.
- Posing for the paparazzi in LA. Jim Toth looks gross.
- They're just nothing more than sloppy lushes.
- People have been wanting to take her down a bit. This is their chance to get the ball rolling. All those she abused and stepped on, can do it now.
- Reese is thrilled! She's in the news cycle at least through her court date, and if they release footage of the actual arrest and her drunken tirade(s), then she will be in the news even longer! When is the last time you paid money to see a Reese Witherspoon film? You have to work a DUI in whatever way makes sense. An Oscar is just a silly merit badge on the way to bigger money and more fame and power.
- From r371's link:
[quote]Reese is reportedly "happy to be home" now, though she'll have to return to Georgia to appear in court next month.
How stupid are they @ Popsugar? Reese has no intention of being embarrassed down there again. Her lawyer will show up and earn his big bucks.
- From r371's link:
[quote]Reese is reportedly "happy to be home" now, though she'll have to return to Georgia to appear in court next month.
How stupid are they @ Popsugar? Reese has no intention of being embarrassed down there again. Her lawyer will show up and earn his big bucks.
- She'll have to go back to Georgia to continue filming.
- Jim Toth does look like shit. Reese has probably been telling him what to do every second of every day.
- I still think it says something that he had to go to Atlanta. Can you imagine what living with them is like for those kids? And Ryan has had alcohol issues for years.
Reese has been on a downward slide since before she married him. I think she knew her career was stalling and decided to "marry up." No more actors.
She wants power and influence and to be taken care of for life. That's why she married this guy. He is pretty near the top of the pyramid at CAA.
The problem is, if he's so dominated by salvaging her career, and finding projects for her and jobs for Ryan, and jumping up to run to her movie locations when ever she "needs" him, he'll lose ground at CAA.
If that happens, he won't be quite as useful to her. Then what? She won't divorce him unless he is a complete loser. She hung on to Ryan long past the time his shelf life expired. Reese needs to be married. It's part of her image.
- Her kid's not a year old yet. I guess she's not nursing?
- The psychoanalysis on this thread is dead on. Thank you for helping me WAKE UP. In my mansion.
- Keep trying, R381. This is a permanent image changer for this twat. And it won't help her, wherever she wakens after a binge.
- Where are the claims that she is racist? I have read that over and over on here, but I don't know what the origins of this are from?
And sometimes I wonder if the claims about her being a bitch are even true? I mean, can a woman in hollywood, who is strong, determined, ambitious ever not be called a bitch?
I think there is a strong double standard about what the men vs. what the women get away with in Hollywood. Just like there is a double standard in that the public seems more willing to accept actresses who identify as lesbian or bi, than they are men who identify as gay or Bi.
When I read that Julia or Reese are bitches, I can't help but wonder if they just get called that just for speaking their mind, and not being little miss Sunshine all the time.
On the other hand, I do remember that Reese and Vince Vaughn didn't get along during 4 Christmases. Interesting tidbit there, Vince used to date years ago. They did a movie together called A Cool Dry Place which was a decent rainy day movie. If you have ever wondered if Vince hot, you should watch it. As his looks are at their peak in this movie. Too bad he doesn't do more drama as he is a better dramatic actor than he is with his same old comedy schtick
- I have to go to a bar, by my POOL, but look for flyers for my upcoming LAPD charity event. Jim's unlawful arrest was just bump in the road on my way to bigger challenges and victories. They may not be on the big screen, but don't cry for me, Homotina. Just kidding. I love gays. (eye-roll).
- CDAN put out the Reese backstabber blind item about her being a racist (assuming it's her that the blind was written about). His other famous blind on Nicole Kidman is deadly. Her best friend being Chelsea Handler is revealing in itself. I do agree that there is some level of sexism but famous people interaction with law enforcement over intoxication plays out whether male or female (Mel Gibson, Lindsay Lohan, Reese Witherspoon, Britney Spears, Charlie Sheen, James Brolin, etc.). It also draws greater attention to DUI when it's out of state.
- Writer-director Jeff Nichols had the idea for Mud back in college during the ’90s. The film follows two teenage boys who encounter a fugitive (McConaughey) and form a pact to help him evade the bounty hunters on his trail and to reunite him with his true love. “I was thinking who I’d like to hang out with on an island on the Mississippi River and that was Matthew McConaughey”, joked Nichols who spoke at the Apple Store in SoHo last weekend in New York. “And I liked him in Lone Star”. “He is the DNA of the project”, said McConaughey. “I’ve done over 40 films and I’ve never done one in which we stayed so closely to the script as on this film”. The Cinema Society hosted the New York premiere of Mud last Sunday and Nichols and McConaughey were joined by Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Paulson at the event and party at nightspot Harlow. Witherspoon did not join the Apple store conversation and she also notably cancelled scheduled appearances on GMA and Fallon following her recent arrest in Georgia. Asked if he thought Witherspoon’s turn from the public eye might affect the film’s opening weekend, Roadside Attractions chief Howard Cohen sounded upbeat. “We’re doing a big television buy and we have Matthew out everywhere”, he said. “We’re totally focused on the great things we’ve done and she’s great in the movie. It happened and it’s played out, but she’s great and did a ton of press ahead of time and she also attended the premiere and I don’t think it will have an impact”.
- It did have an impact, R386. The only way I heard of Mud was through articles and news programs on Witherspoon's arrest. I still haven't seen a single piece of legitimate advertising.
This Roadside Attractions chief should send her a fucking muffin basket.
- If Mud has success it will be because of MM. Reese = minor role.
- Yes, Reese's role is so minor and thankless one review asked why a big star like her would take such a pointless role.
- R383, I agree that too often women who are assertive and speak up are labeled as bitches, but in Reese's case the title is, if anything, an understatement and well placed. Think the mean, entitled "princess" you knew in high school,the shit stirrer who was very destructive, then multiply it by ten thousand.
She's assertive to the point of callous, she is unbelievably rude, and high handed and belittling with anyone subordinate to her, and she really hates anything that puts her in contact with fans. Her tantrums aren't about larger issues, they are about the wrong kind of mustard on her ham sandwich.
- And she's ugly. You can open mail on that chin.
- So predictable and irritating when defenders use the defense of "a strong woman is attacked while a strong man is respected". Strong is one thing. This would suggest visionary, uncompromising in executing a plan, organized, etc. What is being discussed here is sadism.
- Barbra Streisnd is strong. Angelina Jolie is strong. Meryl Streep & Susan Srandon are strong. As far as I know, none of these women think they are better than anyone else or think it's OK to belittle, humiliate and rip their subordinates to shreds.Not once in a while when their stressed, but all the time.
As far as I know none of them are so impressed with themselves being "bosses," and having people who work for them, that they abuse their position. They don't wage psychological warefare on people they work with, their peers.
- [quote] Her tantrums aren't about larger issues, they are about the wrong kind of mustard on her ham sandwich.
Ham? HAM!? I don't eat ham! I said Turkey. Lean Turkey!! What the fuck is wrong with all of you idiots
/grinds ham sandwich in the world's face
- I know the popular sentiment is "she can recover," but she was arrested after her career stalled. That means she has to make a comeback, which could take years. Even when "The Good Lie," comes out in 2014, people will write that it was filmed when the actress Reese Witherspoon was arrested in Atlanta. She's no Sandra Bullock. Even Julia Roberts has not figured out yet how to come back in her 40's. Why would Reese start to come back after this? Over.
- Her husband looks gay.
He didn't get married until his 40's.
Not that that is any kind of certain sign.
But it's a factor.
Reese is almost never photographed with her new baby. It's odd.
And then the only time she is photographed with the baby and it is very rare, she is always with a nanny.
- Reese looks absolutely terrible with the new dyed dark brown hair.
She should never have agreed to dye her hair brown.
It removes a good deal of attractiveness from her.
- Brown hair = arrested girl. "The Good Lie" supposedly is a great script, but I don't have faith that she has real acting chops. I think it's also another supporting role. If she likes being the boss, she can move to producing or being a Hollywood power wife (like Jennifer Garner and Kate Capshaw), and then do the occasional movie. It would be sad if she had not been a bitch for years.
- US Weekly takes on the "Real" Reese in this week's issue:
The Atlanta disaster started as a couple's night out. "They were out having a good time and didn't know how drunk they were," says a Witherspoon friend. But the incident highlights one fault line in the two-year marriage. "Jim's drinking has been an issue for her," says a close Witherspoon source. Indeed, at his 2011 bachelor party in Ojai, California, a source says, the groom-to-be was passed out at 7:15 P.M. Says the insider. "Something like this was bound to happen."
The outburst also reveals a crack in Witherspoon's sweetheart veneer. Though the Nashville debutante has cultivated a rep as a perky perfectionist who loves Tupperware and Southern recipes, those closet to her say she can go into diva mode. One insider recalls a magazine shoot where Witherspoon said she "didn't want to meet anyone she didn't already know that day." Then there was the awards show, when, a source says, she snapped at a red carpet handler. "Reese looked at her publicist and asked, 'Why is she talking to me?'"
She's even worse when people [italic]don't[/italic] recognize her. Last year, a waiter at her West Hollywood haunt The Palm caught her scorn. "She asked him to say hi to the manager 'from Reese,'" says a source. "When the server asked,'Just Reese?' She said '[italic]Reese Witherspoon[/italic]' in a condescending tone."
- [quote]those closet to her say she can go into diva mode.
It's really more of the default setting.
- Damn, R400, I knew someone on DL would see that typo!
- Jim Toth must kiss her ass. She seems very high maintenance and he is not good looking..
- Be sure to see Mud ya'll in the theaters before it goes away. It grossed a whopping $2 million in limited release and the producers are hoping for $10 million. On my way back into your hearts, Reese
- R403, "Mud" is in under 400 theaters, so $2 million is actually pretty good. You can't equate it to a national-release blockbuster and argue the film will "fail" if it only grosses $10 million or so (and moreover blame its failure on Reese).
- It's the per screen average that distributors look at not just the gross. If MUD does respectably it will be thanks to Matthew McConnaughey.The new buzz is that "everyone in H'wood 'understands' that Reese was "protecting her hubby and that's why she jumped on that cop and a lot of them would've done the same thing. "Oh, was she drunk?"
- Greasy Reese will always be known to me as the best actress Oscar winner who was arrested for not being able to stay in the car. Protecting her husband had nothing to do with it. She was drunk.
- « Zach Braff hits $2 million Kickstarter target | Main | Carey Mulligan sealed ‘Gatsby’ role with a kiss »
Reese Witherspoon suffering memory loss since baby son’s birth
Hollywood actress Reese Witherspoon has struggled with memory loss since giving birth to her third child last year.
Last September, the “Legally Blonde” star and her husband Jim Toth became parents to Tennessee James, a sibling for Witherspoon’s two children with Ryan Phillippe, 13-year-old Ava and Deacon, nine.
However, Witherspoon reveals her memory has deteriorated since she gave birth – and she finds it difficult to remember simple tasks.
She tells Britain’s Red magazine, “Ever since I had the baby, I can’t remember anything. Serious, this child stole my brain. I’m losing friendships over forgetting to get back to people. But you can’t keep up with everything. I’ve got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby.
“It’s like CNN ticker tape running through my mind at all times: ‘Where is Ava? She’s OK. Good. Where is Deacon? He’s OK. Good. Where is Tennessee? Is he OK? Yes. Great. Back to Ava…’ It doesn’t stop.”
Witherspoon’s comments have emerged a little over a week since she was arrested for disorderly conduct – the blonde beauty was held on April 19 after arguing with a traffic cop who had pulled over the car Toth was driving in Atlanta, Georgia. The talent agent was also booked for driving while intoxicated.
- Every interview is so full of shit. She needs to stop.
It can't be good for Toth's career that Reese's team is painting him as an out of control drunk who needs rehab.
- If she's struggling with "memory loss", then drinking probably isn't going to help matters any.
- Alcoholics do exhibit irritable behavior and, sadly, memory loss.
- Oh please, one episode of public drunkenness doesn't make her an alcoholic.
Her "Do you know who I am" might make her a bitch, but I think it is a bit of a leap to say she must also be an alkie
- She's an alcoholic now? Based on what? That she got tipsy at least one time? That's all it takes.
Please. This is boring news, and you guys are trying too hard to make it interesting.
- Who knew that Reese had so many fans on DL. It's weird. I think Reese is a calculated bitch. She got knocked up by Ryan on purpose and trapped him into a marriage. Poor Ryan finally could take it and started to stray. This Toth guy is probably under the same pressure and is now drinking to get away from her.
@R29 Naive twink are you? Women don't get pregnant on there on. I find Reese to be a cunt. But let's not pretend her husbands are innocent.
- I think she's hit the skids folks and her baby is quite grotesque looking.
- won't the masses love her even more after this - they're all drunks
- R215-Thanks for the gossip. But what is so hard about believing a husband would go see his wife on set? Perhaps he wanted to be with his wife. This "she's sucking the life out of him" comment, seems exaggerated. Jim's a grown man.
- Reese has been photographed several times that I can recall drunk on her ass, and being "assisted" leaving restaurants, and other gatherings. She drank a lot when she was with Ryan. They both drank. She drank a lot after Ryan, and still does.
Her drunken behavior in Atlanta was not her first episode. Just the first time she didn't get away with it. Are you that simple-minded that you believe she was "a little tipsy" and got busted, and it never happened before? Sorry.
- [quote]If she's struggling with "memory loss", then drinking probably isn't going to help matters any.
Remember her father's problems last year? He has dementia and a drinking problem.
[quote]She got knocked up by Ryan on purpose and trapped him into a marriage.
Come on. How many up and coming actresses want to get knocked up at the age of 22 by an relatively unknown actor? It has career damaging potential
- "I just want to say to all the girls out there, I know it’s cool to be bad. I get it... but it's possible to be a good girl, I'll try to make it cool"
- Reese apologized on GMA. She also told the cop that she was pregnant. Her contrition performance seemed appropriate for the task.
- I caught the GMA apology also, and was surprised by the pregnant remark. She wasn't really pregnant--she just told the cop that she was. How classy, to be perceived as a pregnant drunk.
- She was so fake this morning on GMA, I'm convinced more than ever, that her Oscar was bought & paid for. GMA was a very transparent performance.
And I agree with the poster who observed that her hubby must kiss her ass. She seems like she would be so demanding it would just completely crush him.
How can other clients trust him, especially women, when it's obvious everything that comes into the pipeline has to cross Reese's desk before anyone else is considered. It's as if she has first refusal. I can see CAA giving him a nice severance package so he can become an independent "producer."
- Still one of my favorite comeuppance stories ever. It couldn't happen to a nicer cunt.
- It's sadly the most publicity that Reese has received in years.
- Why in god's name would she tell the police officer she was pregnant?
- Stop picking on me. I'm pregnant!
I was once at a restaurant sitting at the end of a table. My legs were crossed and my foot stuck out somewhat into the aisle, but not much. A drunk woman and her burly husband walked by and she ran into my foot. I immediately apologized, but I wasn't sufficiently sincere, apparently, because she became belligerent. My eyes grew wide and I sputtered an apology again. She then pulled out her pièce de résistance: "I'm pregnant." Really? She wasn't showing. I can only assume she did it to make me feel guilty for having so brazenly tripped her up. By that point, my friends and I didn't bother adding fuel to the fire by asking why she was drunk off her ass in her first trimester. Her husband was hustling her off by then.
- DASH CAM VIDEO! Yes, including the infamous "Do you know my name?" line!!
- Okay, having seen the video ... I'm afraid I have to change my initial opinion and side with Reese. (Flame away if you must, bitches.) I've seen WAY too many instances of police abuse of discretion to pin the blame largely, or even mostly, on her. She wasn't acting like an entitled bitch, but rather someone simply upset that a police officer was treating her husband (who was not being at all aggressive or uncooperative, per the incident report) like a common street thug. I, too, would have been both upset and REALLY pissed if I got out of the car to ask a cop a question and was arrested and CUFFED in response (which was fucking ridiculous, considering the doors in the back of a police car are locked from the outside - it's not like she was a flight risk notwithstanding that fact).
Yes, the "do you know my name?" line was over the top, but now we know the context in which she said it: it was MUCH less "diva" and much more matter-of-fact "you realize that because of my name your actions will make the national news" ... which is precisely what happened.
- You are out of your fucking mind, R428, if that's what you got out of that video.
- Alright, guess I'm out of my mind, but maybe I was expecting too much beforehand; I was half expecting to see some Zsa Zsa Gabor-style action. That said, there's a difference between "pissed off" and "angry-drunk pissed off," and Reese was merely the former. (As a former bartender I'm all too well-acquainted with the latter.)
- My takeaway is that Reese Witherspoon is a mean bitch. It's too bad that TMZ chopped up the video, because one long version would have told a better story. Wasn't this at 3:00 in the morning or something? She sounds exactly like a rich person who is indignant that her drunk husband is getting arrested, and she will not stay in the car and she cannot believe that she is being arrested. It would have been much uglier if she was a minority or a gay guy talking back to a cop that way.
- Was the "do you know my name?" line exactly what she said? After the incident, one of her people claimed that she said, "Do you need to know my name?" which is a bit different.
- Driving while drunk is a crime. Imagine arresting drunk people all night and then you come across an obnoxious person like Reese Witherspoon who is in your face and won't stay in the car. I completely side with the cop, and, apparently, so did Jim Toth.
- 431, nope. We are losing our rights as American citizens, something blacks and hispanics on the rode minding their business already know. The driver was wrong and got what was called for. But the passenger has a right to ask about being detained unnecessarily, the nature of the situation, and what is going to be required next. And, they certainly and legally can not be 'ordered' to wait inside a car for over an hour to find these things out.
- Reese has already pled no contest to this charge. Her husband pled guilty. It's done. She's already admitted that she had too much to drink and that if a police officer tells you to stay in the car, you should stay in the car. It's a safety issue for police officers, and standard procedure in all 50 states.
- R434, your premises are false and your line of reasoning unsound. And, of course, your pompous, knowing tone seals the silliness of your attempt.
1. You attempt to connect the DUI stop of a vehicle driving on the wrong side of the road involving rich, famous white people with the experience of African Americans and Hispanics (capitalize it, if you're so sensitive). Absurd.
2. You have no knowledge of the law - you attempt to declare what a passenger's rights are and what a law enforcement officer can and cannot legally do, with no actual basis in fact. Stupid and ignorant.
3. You casually and blindly ignore the fact that not only the driver but the passenger evidenced inebriation. A responsible officer does not attempt to chase a drunk around as he or she is attempting to manage a drunk driver.
4. You also attempt to equate a passenger's attempting to obtain information with Ms. Witherspoon's outrageous behavior, which may or may not have reflected her true personality as well as her being drunk. Did you miss the part about her claiming to be pregnant? Her refusal to cooperate?
5. If this rich white woman had any sense, she would have called her attorney for guidance. Since you and others keep saying she had an hour to do it.
Shut up about rights. You don't understand the rights you have nor the obligations of the police in a case such as this to protect those rights from being bled out of you as a drunk careens into your worthless, know-nothing, loser ass.
- [quote]2. You have no knowledge of the law - you attempt to declare what a passenger's rights are and what a law enforcement officer can and cannot legally do, with no actual basis in fact.
Clearly, you have no knowledge of the law, either; as a lawyer I, however, do. A passenger in a vehicle pulled over under suspicion of its driver being intoxicated cannot leave the premises, but he or she is free to move about and act in any fashion that does not actively hinder a police officer's job. She can exit a car (though it is advisable for her to keep her hands visible at all times), make calls on a cell phone, or generally just pace worriedly.
[quote]3. You casually and blindly ignore the fact that not only the driver but the passenger evidenced inebriation.
It is not a crime to be drunk (if you're not driving), not should it be conflated with "public intoxication." Unless Witherspoon was drunk to the point of being literally unable to stand without assistance, she had every right to exit the car so long as she remained in easy eyesight and engaged in normal, unsuspicious activity.
[quote]A responsible officer does not attempt to chase a drunk around as he or she is attempting to manage a drunk driver.
There is almost never only one officer present during a DUI pullover and field sobriety test; it's usually two to four officers.
[quote]You also attempt to equate a passenger's attempting to obtain information with Ms. Witherspoon's outrageous behavior, which may or may not have reflected her true personality as well as her being drunk.
Being a "bitch" to police officers isn't illegal, either. Witherspoon was arrested *only* because her behavior finally reached the threshold of substantially interfering with the arresting officer's interrogation of her husband.
[quote]If this rich white woman had any sense, she would have called her attorney for guidance. Since you and others keep saying she had an hour to do it.
Newsflash: attorneys don't sleep with their phones by their beds. Not even DUI attorneys. People taken into custody for DUI are released on personal bond 99% of the time, assuming there are no mitigating circumstances (meaning outstanding warrants or being on probation at the time of arrest, not "being a famous celebrity").
[quote]You don't understand the rights you have nor the obligations of the police in a case such as this to protect those rights from being bled out of you as a drunk careens into your worthless, know-nothing, loser ass.
And YOU don't appear to understand that two rather important facets of American jurisprudence are the First and Fourth Amendments, both designed specifically to prevent unreasonable searches and seizures, as well as other forms of police abuse. Since it sounds like you'd rather live in a police state where even minor infractions of the law are dealt with in the harshest possible manner, might I suggest Singapore? Or perhaps Tehran?
- She's just lucky they didn't run a drug screen on her bitchy, entitled, drunk ass.
America's sweetheart? Fucking hoover nose.
- Just saw the TMZ video, her husband just stood there when she was going off and then told the cop "Sorry, I had nothing to do with that". HAHAHA, he even knew she was acting the fool.
- R437, you are contradicting yourself so I pray that you are not a real lawyer who has clients. What's shocking about this video is that she bolts out of the car AFTER her husband has failed a sobriety test. Yes, she panicked, but she can't interfere with a police officer's job. You state this and it's clearly in the video. I don't want to waste my time here but I would like to thank Reese Witherspoon for showing just how distasteful and obnoxious rich, drunk Hollywood types can be. This is what an A-lister is really like, at least the ones that have no class.
- [quote]431, nope. We are losing our rights as American citizens, something blacks and hispanics on the rode minding their business already know. The driver was wrong and got what was called for. But the passenger has a right to ask about being detained unnecessarily, the nature of the situation, and what is going to be required next. And, they certainly and legally can not be 'ordered' to wait inside a car for over an hour to find these things out.
and, your response was "you don't understand the rights you have nor the obligations of the police in a case such as this to protect those rights from being bled out of you as a drunk careens into your worthless, know-nothing, loser ass."
yep, classy. that's you.
- I'm stunned that anybody can watch that video and say Reese was acting as anything other than a cunt.
The police officer was treating Jim as a common thug? Are you kidding me? He was drunk driving, weaving in and out of traffic on Atlanta's main thoroughfare. The cop was being very polite and professional, Jim was surprisingly calm and cooperative and then there's Laura Jeanne popping in and out of the car after REPEATEDLY being told to just stay in the car and wait. It was probably a shock to her that somebody actually told her "no" and had some power and authority over her in that situation. She wasn't told once or twice to sit down, I think the cop told her to stay put around 7 times before he finally cuffed her. Even her husband knew she was out of line.
You can't just start arguing with a cop as they are giving a sobriety test. First she starts with the "I'm pregnant thing", then the arguing and then finally "you're going to know my name" threats.
No wonder she went on GMA yesterday. She knew this was going to come out and make her look even worse than the initial police report.
No, this is the REAL Laura Jeanne Poon and it ain't pretty. Makes me believe every nasty rumor and story about her. A nasty piece of work.
- Maybe it's my distrust of cops (whom I've seen use brute force when it wasn't necessary)but this video isn't that bad. Of course, Reese was wrong, and her asshole husband shouldn't have been driving drunk.
- This is probably a dumb question, but is Laura Jean Poone her real name or was that a goof?
- Her real name is Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon.
- People must really hate her and her husband. This story is almost two weeks old and won't go away. They must have no power anymore - a powerful couple would have been able to make this go away.
- Thanks, R445. I was puzzled by that and thought the bookers at the police station gave her a porn name as a joke.
- Why does any star say, "Do you know who I am?" So stupid. That might work in ass kissing Hollywood but in the rest of the country, it's asking for trouble.
- She is an Oscar-winning actress and a major star, even with the 3 recent flop films. Her husband is a powerful Hollywood agent - who actually behaved himself, and realized he made a big mistake by driving drunk. I don't even blame him for his denial of Reese after her outburst.
Therefore considering the cop does not make any real money and sounds illiterate, at best, how was someone of her stature supposed to react? He seems very common - and I don't mean it to be derogatory.
- I call this blind as REESE. It mirrors what I've heard and what so many others have posted here about her. And Lainey has made it clear for quite awhile (WAY before the arrest) that she's sitting on some good Reese shit.
No one wants to work with Hollywood’s most difficult mother. She now has a reputation among child care agencies for being the most unpopular celebrity nanny employer and many now only send to her the nannies on their staff who specialise in dealing with mega bitch moms.
She is surprisingly less organised than you would think, often requesting services with no lead time and expecting to be offered priority treatment. When the nanny arrives, she often won’t speak to the person directly, communicating via her assistant, and often implying that the person isn’t attractive enough, and because of this, may or may not sell her out. Because only ugly people compromise confidentiality, I guess?
She confiscates cell phones. She also demands to go through the nanny’s private messages. After a dinner party once, when she and her friends were particularly mouthy, backstabbing several prominent actors and actresses, she demanded to search the nanny who had stayed late -- without prior notice -- so as to make sure she wasn’t bugged and threatened legal action for no reason. Speaking of working hours, she has been known to require extra time but isn’t willing to pay for it, rationalising her request by blaming the person for an imaginary offensive -- like missing diapers or a bent branch/stem in the garden. Ie. “I notice that the whatever bush over there looks a little trampled. You weren’t careful enough. You are staying an extra two hours.”
She is known to be verbally abusive and impatient. She once watched a nanny pick up spilled baby food all over the floor while tapping her hand on the counter and criticising the person’s physique and intellect as the reason for why it was taking so long. Many nannies in LA, hearing horror stories from their peers, have turned potential work placements with her because they don’t want to bother with the drama.
Not Jennifer Garner.
- Do you know my name?
- Guess who's drinking AGAIN!
- R452 What do you mean "again"? They never stopped!
THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT
BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.
I just want to say thank you prophet ahmed for all you have done for me.
He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex boyfriend back.
My name is Joy Philip, from Canada. I never believed in love
spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit
early this year. I meant a man who's name is PROPHET AHMED
he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,
lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or
luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to
marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our
relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was
against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i
told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At
first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And
in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by
himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his
mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I
didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now
and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and
our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact
prophet ahmed at his email email@example.com or his personal cell +2347053375151
Thank you for all your help prophet.
- Joy Phillip - Are you one of those types of brides who send out angry e-mails demanding more cash or presents of greater value when you are dissatisfied with what you've received? Or does the prophet take care of that for you? Just checking.