- I've Never Been To Me
- Jay-Z = Instant Erection Loss
- No stress
- If he hasn't washed and the crack is sweaty, 'Funky Town' is best.
- Slow Down Baby by Christina Aguilera
- Rolling on the River, Tina Turner
- Art of Noise
Moments in Love
- Wind Beneath my Wings
- Roads by Portishead
- Blues. Hot, nasty, old-time blues.
- There was a Kenny Rankin LP called INSIDE. Side One was good as he was gettin' inside of me.
- Considering the average age of the DL poster:
- The sad thing is, I'd fuck OP based on their music choices alone.
- Emotional Rescue - Rolling Stones
Champagne Supernova - Oasis
Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
- Baby Elephant Walk
- Absolutely on Art of Noise. Also (here's obscure for you) "Heartbeat" by Taana Gardner (screw you )
- I Feel You - Depeche Mode
A few years back a hot top fucked me and lifted me off the bed as he was cumming to that song. Hot rocking rhythm, which is when he picked up his thrusting....
- 2Wicky, by Hooverphonic.
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic...
- The Minute Waltz
- Go Tell Aunt Rhodey
- "Totally Wired" - The Fall
- The Shining (Opening Theme)
Conjure of Sacrifice-Papa Justify
- Some of us don't arrange our sex life to include a musical score.
- So every thread has to apply to everyone, R24??
- Ecstasy by Ohio Players
- Anything by Moby, Zero 7, Air, Electribe 101, Shara Nelson, Maxwell, most of the Cafe del Mar albums, Jill Scott, Portishead, Massive Attack, Enigma, Sia...
- John Barrowman's Music Music Music album is a must in my household when homosexual intercourse is taking place.
- Anything from the FOLLIES original cast album.
- "Don't Leave Me This Way" by Thelma Houston
- Is this real, by Lisa Hall owns this thread.
- During En-vogue Don't let go
Afterwards zero-7 Destiny
- I always found "Desperado" (the whole album) especially romantic since they played it at the baths every morning at 3am. Always got the second half going.
For the rare "date" as you boys call it, "Bolero" always works, unless you want to fuck all night long.
- Any time I hear anything from Joe Jackson's "Night and Day" album I think of sex with a straight buddy of mine during college. I'll say that.
- Oooh, details R34. Was he hung?
- The theme from Shaft
- Oh, R30, you are a lot like me. That may or may not be a good thing.
- R8, all I can think of when I hear "Wind beneath My Wings" is Barbara and Hal on ATWT.
- "The Impossible Dream"
- "Rise" by Herb Alpert
- #1 Crush by Garbage
"Teddy Bear's Picnic"
- "Fuck That Booty" by Wendy O. Williams
- Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
Black Velveteen - Lenny Kravitz
Purple Rain - Prince
The "Benny Hill" theme song. Makes you fuck 3x time faster then normal, then you end chasing each other around the bedroom.
- Jill Scott- He Loves Me
- lol r6
- My straight friends, who are swingers, tell me that Keisha is played at all swinger parties/clubs. Now I am creeped out when I hear her music. I personally don't fuck to music, but I have been with my partner for 15 years so I have no idea.
"C is for cookie" by Cookie Monster.
- Shit. R19 beat me to it.
- Let's get it on
- Sex Bomb
- i've never been to me by charlene.
- Bump N Grind - R Kelly
- r54, that song always reminds me of this video. I would devour this guy's ass to that song, hell, to ANY song.
- I had a lot of sex to an album called Big Calm by Morcheeba. I was usually very high.
- HA! at R55's video, did the cop/security guy say "we got a nude" into his microphone. lol
- Strangelove by Depeche Mode
Since I've Been Loving You by Led Zeppelin
Bad by U2
Love Of My Life by Queen
In My Time Of Dying by Led Zeppelin
Sister Morphine by Rolling Stones
No Expectations by Rolling Stones
I Love The Night by Blue Oyster Cult
Master & Servant by Depeche Mode
Closer by Nine Inch Nails
Lovesong by The Cure
- How Deep Is Your Love by the Bee Gees.
- Let's Get It Up - AC/DC
Given the Dog a Bone - AC/DC
Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC
Gone Shootin' - AC/DC
Walk All Over You - AC/DC
Big Balls - AC/DC
Snowballed - AC/DC
Sink the Pink - AC/DC
Inject the Venom - AC/DC
Love At First Feel - AC/DC
You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
Shake Your Foundations - AC/DC
Ride On - AC/DC
- Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
It's Now or Never by Elvis Presley
Burning Love by Elvis Presley
May This Be Love by Jimi Hendrix Experience
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (Long Version) by Iron Butterfly
Miss You by The Rolling Stones
I Want To Break Free by Queen
Blue Jean Blues by ZZ Top
I Need You Tonight by ZZ Top
Slow Ride (Long Version) by Foghat
Turbo Lover by Judas Priest
Man On The Prowl by Queen
Fell On Black Days by Soundgarden
Down In A Hole by Alice In Chains
Space Lord by Monster Magnet
- Too Drunk To Fuck by Dead Kennedys, Group Sex by Circle Jerks, World Up My Ass by Circle Jerks, Big Dumb Sex by Soundgarden, If You See Kay by April Wine, Sex Farm by Spinal Tap, Animal (Fuck Like A Beast) by W.A.S.P & Tipper Gore, Head by Prince, Jack U Off by Prince, Sexy Mother Fucker by Prince, Closer by NIN, Love Gun by Kiss, I Got The Six (Gimme Your Nine) by Z.Z. Top, Tubesnake Boogie by Z.Z. Top, Pearl Necklace by Z.Z. Top, Woke Up With Wood by Z.Z. Top, and anything by the Butthole Surfers.
- LOVE TO LOVE YOU BABY BY DONNA SUMMER
I FEEL LOVE BY DONNA SUMMER
HEROES BY DAVID BOWIE
THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD BY DAVID BOWIE
VERTIGO/RELIGHT MY FIRE BY DAN HARTMAN
LA ISLA BONITA BY MADONNA
BAD ROMANCE BY LADY GAGA
THIS CHARMING MAN BY THE SMITHS
IN THE AIR TONIGHT BY PHIL COLLINS
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME BY CULTURE CLUB
LOVE MY WAY BY PSYCHEDELIC FURS
MORE THAN THIS BY ROXY MUSIC
- Kashmir by Led Zepplin.
- I wanna fuck R61 and R62. Or, have both of you in
me deeply. Ether way.
- Any of Led Zeppelin's albums, especially "Led Zeppelin III." Zep's music was made for fucking. I discovered the magic of fucking to "Led Zeppelin III" when I was in my teens in the early '70s. I was dating an older guy in his twenties who took me to the moon and back many times while that album blasted in his basement. The combination of strong pot, Led Zeppelin and hot man-on-man sex was overpowering and transcendent.
Anything by Pink Floyd, as well. Especially "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Wish You Were Here."
- White Zombie - More Human Than Human
- R66, you too. Top or bottom?
And I totally agree with your post.
- "Heaven Tonight" by Cheap Trick
"Tonight It's You" by Cheap Trick
"Dogs" by Pink Floyd
"Wild Horses" by Rolling Stones
"Bitch" by Rolling Stones
"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" by Rolling Stones
"No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin
"All My Love" by Led Zeppelin
"Baby I'm Gonna Leave You" by Led Zeppelin
"Gallows Pole" by Led Zeppelin
"Bridge of Sighs" by Robin Trower
"Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who
"Who Are You" by The Who
"Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who
"Red House" by Jimi Hendrix
"Texas Flood" by Stevie Ray Vaughan
"A Whiter Shade of Pale" by Procol Harum
"Nights In White Satin" by Moody Blues
"House Of The Rising Sun" by The Animals
"Waterloo Sunset" by The Kinks
"We'll Burn The Sky" by Scorpions
"Dreamboat Annie" by Heart
"Still In Love With You" by Thin Lizzy
- Goldfinger by Shirley Bassey, Hopelessly Devoted To You by Olivia Newton-John, Sandy by John Travolta, Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney, Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack, Rise by Herb Alpert, Fool's Overture by Supertramp.
- "Optimistics Voices" from THE WIZARD OF OZ soundtrack
- R70, you too.
Fuck, maybe I should move to Texas. Guys in CA want to fuck to Madonna and Lady Ga Ga
- R69 LOL. Thanks. I love Zep and Floyd when I'm making sexy time. I was mainly a bottom back in my youth, but became more of a top in my 30s and beyond. I haven't bottomed in many years. My husband is a total power bottom and he is so wild and crazy that I don't miss bottoming at all.
Cream and Hendrix also made great music for the bedroom.
- The night I had gay sex for the first time (It was 1969 and I was 13) my buddy had a stack of records on the turntable. I remember side two of The Beatles' Abbey Road, side one of Led Zeppelin I, side one of the Rolling Stones' Beggar's Banquet and side two of The Beatle's Sgt. Pepper. A very hot night and some very hot tunes. Those albums still give me a boner after all these years.
- Craig, your husband is a lucky man. You have great taste in music and I'll bet you're an incredible lover.
- JOEY - Concrete Blonde
THE SHOW MUST GO ON - Queen
COME AS YOU ARE - Nirvana
I WAS WRONG - Social Distortion
DON'T SPEAK - No Doubt
THUNDERSTRUCK - Ac/Dc
OVER THE EDGE - L.A. Guns
NOVEMBER RAIN - Guns N' Roses
FALLING TO PIECES - Faith No More
HEADHUNTER - Front 242
PERSONAL JESUS - Depeche Mode
FROZEN & RAY OF LIGHT - Madonna
EROTIC - Madonna
HEROES - David Bowie
MUDSHOVEL - Staind
CREAM - Prince
- To Be A Lover - Billy Idol
Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
View To A Kill - Duran Duran
Let's Go To Bed - The Cure
Memories - Barbra Streisand
Believe - Cher
The Politics of Dancing - Reflex
Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Big Log - Robert Plant
Bad Romance - Lady GaGa
Bad Touch - Blood Hound Gang
Black Magic Woman - Santana
Like A Prayer - Madonna
Friends In Low Places - Garth Brooks
Desperado - The Eagles
Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
Nasty - Janet Jackson
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
- 'Passion' by Rod Stewart, 'The Tide Is High' by Blondie, 'The Best of Times' by Styx, 'Open Arms' by Journey, 'I Want To Know What Love Is' by Foreigner, 'Smooth' by Santana, 'Iris' by GooGoo Dolls, 'Tonight, Tonight' by Smashing Pumpkins, 'Right Time Of The Night' by Jennifer Warnes, 'Two Out of Three Ain't Bad' by Meat Loaf, 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' by Meat Loaf.
- Master of Puppets -- Metallica
Fade to Black -- Metallica
Enter Sandman -- Metallica
Until It Sleeps -- Metallica
She Sells Sanctuary -- The Cult
Angel -- Aerosmith
What It Takes -- Aerosmith
Love Song -- The Cure
Tomorrow Is A Long Time -- Elvis Presley
Love Shack -- The B-52s
Dance This Mess Around -- The B-52s
Rough Boy -- ZZ Top
Every Breath You Take -- The Police
Wanted Dead or Alive -- Bon Jovi
Beds Are Burning -- Midnight Oil
Tall Cool one -- Robert Plant
New Sensation -- INXS
Where The Streets Have No Name -- U-2
- I came of age in the late '70s and the Bee Gees were my world. When I became sexually active it was natural that they were my soundtrack.
The following Bee Gees songs:
How Deep Is Your Love
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Nights On Broadway
Wind Of Change
You Should Be Dancing
Run To Me
Down The Road
Edge Of The Universe
Love You Inside Out
Spirits (Having Flown)
Love You Inside Out
Can't Keep A Good Man Down
- I want to know about all of you closet hard rock lovers. And why aren't any of you in LA?
- Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
Radio Ga-Ga - QUEEN
A Kind Of Magic - QUEEN
Under Pressure - QUEEN & DAVID BOWIE
China Girl - DAVID BOWIE
Modern Love - DAVID BOWIE
Let's Dance - DAVID BOWIE
Ashes To Ashes - DAVID BOWIE
Heroes - DAVID BOWIE
Red Sails In The Sunset - DAVID BOWIE
D.J. - DAVID BOWIE
Fashion - DAVID BOWIE
Cat People (Putting Out Fire) - DAVID BOWIE
- [quote]Friends In Low Places - Garth Brooks
The visual of people fucking to this song is hilarious.
- pull up to the bumper - grace jones
I need a man - grace jones
love to love you baby - donna summer
lay all your love on me - abba
dancing queen - abba
into the groove - Madonna
I feel love - donna summer
smalltown boy - bronski beat
bad romance - lady gaga
poker face - lady gaga
whats love got to do with it - tina turner
proud mary - ike and tina turner
hot stuff - donna summer
- I Was Made For Lovin' You - KISS
Hungry Heart - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
Xanadu - RUSH
Twilight Zone - GOLDEN EARRING
Vital Signs - RUSH
Crazy On You - HEART
Castle Walls - STYX
Queen Of Spades - STYX
Sing For The Day - STYX
Pieces Of Eight/Aku-Aku - STYX
Crystal Ball - STYX
Comfortably Numb - PINK FLOYD
Kashmir - LED ZEPPELIN
Can't Get It Out Of My Head - E.L.O.
The Logical Song - SUPERTRAMP
I'm On Fire - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
Lola - THE KINKS
(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman - THE KINKS
Destroyer - THE KINKS
Still Loving You - THE SCORPIONS
Voices - CHEAP TRICK
The Chain - FLEETWOOD MAC
Blue Bayou - LINDA RONSTADT
Ooh, Baby, Baby - LINDA RONSTADT
- Freak on a Leash-KoRn, The Beautiful People-Marilyn Manson, About A Girl-Nirvana, The Man Who Sold The World-Nirvana, Vasoline-Stone Temple Pilots, Enter Sandman-Metallica, Unforgiven-Metallica, Come Out And Play-Offspring, One-U2, Losing My Religion-REM, Everybody Hurts-REM.
- R84 I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that song listed. I pictured some big fat hetero "Honey Boo-Boo, People of Walmart" couple bouncing around like greased whales on their bed while they play a mix tape of Friends In Low Places, Achy Breaky Heart, Diggin' Up Bones, The Hee-Haw Theme, and Cotton-Eyed Joe.
- Make You Sweat by Keith Sweat
- Lonely Is The Word - Black Sabbath
Nobody's Fault But Mine - Led Zeppelin
Somebody To Love - Queen
When The Whip Comes Down - The Rolling Stones
The Last Days Of May - Blue Oyster Cult
Veteran Of The Psychic Wars - Blue Oyster Cult
Stargazer - Rainbow
Gates Of Babylon - Rainbow
Air Dance - Black Sabbath
Changes - Black Sabbath
Welcome Home (Sanitarium) - Metallica
Soldier Of Fortune - Deep Purple
Child In Time - Deep Purple
Mistreated - Deep Purple
When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
The Song Remains The Same - Led Zeppelin
You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
Love Bites - Judas Priest
Turbo Lover - Judas Priest
Sober - Tool
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
Stealin' - Uriah Heep
November Rain - Guns N Roses
I Want It All - Queen
- The Smiths are all I need.
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
This Charming Man
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
...and their entire discography. Nothing else is required. My partner loves Gaga, Cher, George Michael and Madonna when he's fucking me, but all I need is my Smiths.
- Let Me Tickle Your Fancy by Jermaine Jackson
More Bounce To The Ounce - Zapp
Square Biz - Teena Marie
I Will Always Love You - Whitney
I Want To Dance With Somebody - Whitney
The Greatest Love of All - Whitney
Conga - Miami Sound Machine
It's Raining Men - Weather Girls
Miss You Much - Janet
Control - Janet
Nasty Boy - Janet
Cold Hearted Snake - Paula Abdul
I'm really loving Frank Ocean right now too.
- Lots of great ones.
Hey You / Pink Floyd
Comfortably Numb / Pink Floyd
Tiny Dancer / Elton John
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road / Elton John
Hold On / Kansas
Dust In The Wind / Kansas
Shine On You Crazy Diamond / Pink Floyd
Stairway To Heaven / Led Zeppelin
When The Levee Breaks / Led Zeppelin
Battle Of Evermore / Led Zeppelin
Whole Lotta Love / Led Zeppelin
Night Moves / Bob Seger
Lola / The Kinks
More Than A Feeling / Boston
A Man I'll Never Be / Boston
Suite Madame Blue / Styx
Air That I Breathe / The Hollies
Ziggy Stardust / David Bowie
Brown Sugar / Rolling Stones
Dancing With Mr. D / Rolling Stones
- Considering there are a lot of shallow twinks on the DL this is what they would like you to think:
- Oh, dear! Where are all the disco queens of yesteryear? Who really listens to all that rock garbage? Led Zeppelin? Please! Where have all my fellow disco divas gone?
What about these?
Don't Leave Me This Way, Bad Girls, I'm Coming Out, Ring My Bell, YMCA, You Make Me Feel Mighty Real, Disco Inferno, I Need A Man, Shake Your Groove Thing, Upside Down, In The Navy, Macho Man, Turn The Beat Around, You Make Me Feel Like Dancing, Car Wash, She Works Hard For Her Money, Flashdance What A Feeling, Fame, Love Hangover, I Will Survive, Knock On Wood, Born To Be Alive, Shake Your Body Down To The Ground, Get Down Tonight, That's The Way Uh-Huh Uh-Huh I like it Uh-huh Uh-huh, Shake Your Bootie, Disco Duck, etc.
You're all disappointing me. Come out, come out disco divas wherever your are. I know we're millions strong, so let's work it, gurls!
- R95 Oh, dear is right. Your post killed me. You type like Rupaul.
- You Keep Me Hangin' On by Vanilla Fudge
Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum
Eminence Front by The Who
Mystic Rhythms by Rush
Everybody Hurts by R. E. M.
Let It Be by Beatles
Something by Beatles
Hey Jude by Beatles
In My Life by Beatles
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
Body Language by Queen
Silent Lucidity by Queensryche
I Will Remember by Queensryche
Bad by U2
- Cum Together - The Beatles
Cum Together - Aerosmith
Cum On Feel The Noize - Slade
Cum On Feel The Noize - Quiet Riot
Cum On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Cum Dancing - The Kinks
Cumma Chameleon - Culture Club
Cum On Over - Bee Gees
Cummin' Under Fire - Def Leppard
Cum Sail Away - Styx
Cum To Me - France Joli
Cum-fortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Cum Out & Play - Offspring
Cumming In & Out Of Your Life - Barbra Streisand
Cum On - Chuck Berry
- My husband and I only had "relations" for procreation purposes ONLY. The bible says that's the way it's supposed to be. Anyhoo, when we did "procreate", we set the radio to the A.M. dial and made sweet love to the gentle strains of Rush Limbaugh's wonderfully wholesome show. It was beautiful music. I recommend it, 'hole'-heartedly.
- Depeche Mode!!!!
Shake The Disease
Only When I Lose Myself
Enjoy The Silence
Policy Of Truth
Love In Itself
Just Can't Get Enough
Never Let Me Down Again
- Pretty much the entire album of Nine Inch Nails' "Pretty Hate Machine". And "Fire Dances" by Killing Joke". Yes, I have kinky tendencies.
Also: the "Hardcore" single by Pulp (probably best song to fuck to ever). Agree with Portishead as well. It's not just industrial, it's a certain dirty perviness that I like in the music (I am a fan of "Dirty Mind" by Prince too).
Any one who would also fuck to these albums/songs have any recommendations? I am looking for new fuck-album recommendations from those who share my fuck-music aesthetic.
- Fuck The Pain Away - Peaches
Push It - Salt N Pepa
Slob On My Knob - Three Six Mafia
Me So Horny - 2 Live Crew
Face Down Ass Up - 2 Live Crew
Buffalo Stance - Neenah Cherry
Rump Shaker - Wreckx-N-Effect
Oochie Wally - Nas F. Bravehearts
- R93, wanna fuck? I love your taste!
- Eydie Gorme's recording of "I'll Take Romance"
- Head Like A HOLE - Nine Inch Nails
30 Days In The HOLE - Humble Pie
Deep In The HOLE - AC/DC
Down In A HOLE - Alice In Chains
HOLE-hearted - Extreme
"HOLE" Lotta Rosie - AC/DC
"HOLE" Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
King Of The "HOLE" Wide World - Elvis Presley
Let's Call The "HOLE" Thing Off - Gershwin
The "HOLE" Story - Kate Bush
I Write The Songs (That Make The "HOLE" World Sing) - Barry Manilow
The "HOLE" Love - Wilco
I'm A Voracious Top
- Sounds like a whole lot of loving is what we'll be bringing.
- Drips - Eminem
One More Chance - The Notorious B.I.G.
I'd Rather Fuck You - N.W.A.
I'll Call Before I Come - Outkast
It Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None) - Snoop Dogg
- I'm a huge queen (so, sue me). I love to get my bell rung to anything by Goddesses Streisand or Judy Garland. Their music takes me to another place (No, I'm not an elder. I just have elder taste. LOL).
- House music is the only thing that gets me going. Any house music from the mid 1980s thru today. How some of you people can fuck to hard rock is beyond me. Streisand? No way. She would put me to sleep.
- SKRILLEX (all songs)
LORDS OF ACID (all songs)
RAMMSTEIN (all songs)
MINISTRY (all songs)
NINE INCH NAILS (all songs)
WHITE ZOMBIE (all songs)
SKINNY PUPPY (all songs)
- Madonna - Holiday
Madonna - Like A Virgin
Madonna - Into The Groove
Madonna - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Madonna - Erotic
Madonna - Deeper & Deeper
Madonna - Like A Prayer
Madonna - La Isla Bonita
Madonna - Live To Tell
Madonna - Borderline
Madonna - Frozen
- I profoundly hope that I wouldn't find myself in this situation, but if I experienced a revelation that I was about to fuck such a huge Madonna fan, I'm not sure that I could function sexually.
- We Go Together - Olivia, John & The Grease Cast
Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band
You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
Telephone Man - Meri Wilson
Brand New key - Melanie
New York, New York - Liza or Frank
- "I've Written a Letter to Daddy."
- Wake me up before you go go.
Well, you can never go wrong with the classics.
"Jungle Fever" by Chakachas
Love Hangover--- by Diana Ross
- yet another example of how empty my life is cuz I prefer anything with a man other than fucking. not kidding, knew I wanted to be with men since before puberty... but fucking, dammit, I am a massive fail on that.
Not just to fuck to, but back in the day, this killer song would fill the dance floor. Men rubbing on women, men rubbing on men, women rubbing on women.....just one big happy clusterfuck of humanity!
- Ooh, r119, I remember that as well. Great song.
Love And Rockets--"This Heaven"
- First time with my partner many years ago....Van Morrison "Into the mystic". I never tire if hearing it.
- Paint it black (Avengers Cover)
Orgasm Addict- Buzzcocks
Pull up to the bumper-Grace Jones
Nothing compares to you (Prince and Rosie G version)
Lets have a war - FEAR
Reunited- Peaches and Herb
Everybody Knows- Concrete Blonde
Negative Creep - Nirvana
The whole Play album by Moby
- We are the world on continuous loop
- Deeper and Deeper by Madonna
Think about it - it's actually quite funny
- Janet. THROB.
- Back In The Saddle - Aerosmith
Achilles Last Stand - Led Zeppelin
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Turbo Lover - Judas Priest
Victim Of Changes (Live) - Judas Priest
Night Comes Down - Judas Priest
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Somebody To Love - Queen
Turn The Page - Bob Seger
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
Magic Man - Heart
Gallows Pole/Celebration Day - Led Zeppelin
Rock Bottom (Live) - U.F.O.
Hold On - Kansas
Sympathy For The Devil - Rolling Stones
Midnight Rambler (Live) - Rolling Stones
Black Velvet Stallion - Budgie
Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
Snowblind/Half Penny, Two Penny - Styx
Levon - Elton John
- LET'S START A WAR - EXPLOITED
TOO DRUNK TO FUCK - DEAD KENNEDYS
GOVERNMENT FLU - DEAD KENNEDYS
I KILL CHILDREN - DEAD KENNEDYS
HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA - DEAD KENNEDYS
BUTCHER BABY - PLASMATICS
IT'S MY LIFE - WENDY O WILLIAMS
INSTITUTIONALIZED - SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
T.V. PARTY - BLACK FLAG
RISE ABOVE - BLACK FLAG
CHERRY BOMB - RUNAWAYS
- "Woman In Love" Barbra Streisand
"Guilty" Barbra Streisand
"The Way We Were" Barbra Streisand
"It's A Sin" Pet Shop Boys
"La Isla Bonita" Madonna
"Enough Is Enough (No More Tears)" Babs & Donna
"San Francisco/Fire Island" Village People
"Village People" Village People
"Go West" Village People
"Summer Nights" Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
"Two Of Hearts" Stacy Q
"The Visitors (Cracking Up)" Abba
- Terrible! Most of you have horrible taste. Thank my lucky stars I'm not intimate with any of you. Opera and classical are the only music we play while making love. Rock is terrible and the worst abomination ever invented and it would be beyond invasive. Disco, rap and country are just silly choices.
Opera, Classical or just the sounds of our bodies synchronized in love making on a silent night.
- Elegantly Wasted INXS
- Seventy-six Trombones
- Tina Turner - "What's Love Got To Do With It"
- La vie en rose - Grace Jones
- 'The Ballad of the Green Berets' - Ssgt. Barry Sadler
'Sugar Sugar' - The Archies
'Billy Don't Be A Hero' - Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods
'Seasons in the Sun' - Terry Jacks
'When a Man Loves a Woman' - Michael Bolton
- Hell is for Children
- I love getting drilled to the long-version of Iron Butterfly's "In-a-Gadda-da-Vida" (on a loop) while tripping on acid. The ultimate sexual experience.
- Anything by Pink Floyd
Anything by Led Zeppelin
Anything by Depeche Mode
Anything by Nine Inch Nails
- Maxinquae by Tricky
Bitches Brew by Miies Davis
- Stink Fist / Tool
House Of Pain / Van Halen
Whip It / Devo
Hell Bent For Leather / Judas Priest
Pretty Tied Up / Guns N' Roses
Beat On The Brat / The Ramones
When The Whip Comes Down / Rolling Stones
Spank My Booty / Lords of Acid
Beat Me Senseless / Circle Jerks
Black Leather / Sex Pistols
Tie Your Mother Down / Queen
Stranglehold / Ted Nugent
Spank / Jimmy Bo Horne
My Fist, Your Face / Aerosmith
Bad Boys Get Spanked / The Pretenders
Master & Servant / Depeche Mode
Handcuff Your Hoes / Lunis
S&M Airlines / NOFX
Whiplash / Metallica
Kicked In The Teeth / AC/DC
Happiness In Slavery / Nine Inch Nails
London Leatherboys / Accept
Eat Me Alive / Judas Priest
Blood, Sex & Booze / Green Day
Hit Me With Your Best Shot / Pat Benatar
Oh Bondage, Up Yours / X-Ray Spex
Wild Man '69
- Single Ladies
- You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) DEAD OR ALIVE
Brand New Lover DEAD OR ALIVE
Into The Groove MADONNA
Relax FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD
Bad Romance LADY GAGA
Love To Love You Baby DONNA SUMMERS
Smalltown Boy BRONSKI BEAT
Your Love LIME
My Heart Will Go On CELINE DION
Naughty Girls Need Love Too SAMANTHA FOX
I'm Coming Out DIANA ROSS
Sexyback JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
- Freakazoid by Midnight Star
No Parking on the Dance Floor by Midnight Star
All Cried Out by Lisa Lisa Cult Jam
Pokerface by Lady Gaga
Barbie Girl by Aqua
Smooth Operator by Sade
Walk the Night by Skatt Brothers
Cotton Eyed Joe by Rednex
Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
Bad Touch by Blood Hound Gang
Cruising the Streets by Boys Town Gang
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Nicki French
Victor-the Queen of Queens
- "Pull Up To The Bumper" - Grace Jones
"Heaven's on Fire" - Kiss
"Maneater" - Hall & Oates
"I Was Made For Loving You" - Kiss
"Turbo Lover" - Judas Priest
"Sex Is On Fire" - Kings of Leon
"Lick it Up" - Kiss
"Sexual Healing" - Marvin Gaye
"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
"Closer" - Nine Inch Nails
"Patience" - Guns & Roses
"Too Much Heaven" - Bee Gees
"How Deep is Your Love" - Bee Gees
"Twilight Zone" - Golden Earring
"Time" - Alan Parsons Project
"I Love The Night/Nosferatu" - B.O.C.
"Hold On Tight" - E.L.O.
"Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)" - Peter Frampton (THE BEST!!!)
Steve in Baton Rouge
- Sticky Fingers (entire album) by The Rolling Stones.
Cocksucker Blues by The Rolling Stones.
Stray Cat Blues by The Rolling Stones.
No Expectations by The Rolling Stones.
Miss You by The Rolling Stones.
Emotional Rescue by The Rolling Stones.
- The entire discography of Prince
- Anything by the Karminsky Experience.
- Gold by Delay Trees
- Frightened Rabbit - The Woodpile
- "Duelling Banjos"
- "I Need You Tonight" INXS
"Whole Lotta Love" Zeppelin
"Cherry Bomb" The Runaways
"Push It" Salt and Pepa
- Anything by Nouvelle Vague
- give me your love-curtis mayfield, if i was your boyfriend-prince, none of ur friends business-ginuwine, let's chill-guy, the love scene-joe, more & more-joe, share my life-kem
- The Greatest Love of All.
- Just A Gigolo by David Lee Roth.
Animal (I Fuck Like A Beast) by W.A.S.P.
Cream by Prince
Boogie In Your Butt by Eddie Murphy
Backdoor Love Affair by ZZ Top
I Got The Six (Gimme Your Nine) by ZZ Top
Pearl Necklace by ZZ Top
Tubesnake Boogie by ZZ Top
Woke Up With Wood by ZZ Top
- Raining Blood by Slayer
- *kisses R65 and rub him tenderly
- "The Man That Got Away" cause I just know he's going to leave me after he fucks me.
- R160, oh sweetie!
You are sweet some of you. Some others you are...as bitter as poison. Lol!
Well, R160, when that terrible man leaves you, you should listen to this soothing tune, hug your pillow and get some sleep with the sweetest dreams(may you dream a lot of sexy worthy men...)
Take care whiny rabbit.
- "Touch Me in the Morning"
- Will You Love Me Tomorrow? Pick your favorite version. Mine is Linda Ronstadt's.
- "Erotic City" Prince ft. Sheila E
"Nasty Girl" Vanity 6
"Wild Animal" Vanity
"If" Janet Jackson
"Irresistible Love" Gary Taylor
"Love's Taken Over" Chante Moore
"Fascinated" Company B
"No Ordinary Love" Sade
"Hot Blooded" Foreigner
"Wet My Whistle" Midnight Starr
"First Time Together" Phyllis Hyman
"Spanish Guitar" Toni Braxton
"Get It On Tonite" Montell Jordan
"The Comfort Zone" Vanessa Williams
- Try "Are You Going with Me?" by Pat Metheny. It really is the most sensual piece of music. I think you'll like it...