All Threads by Date
I've got to be where my spirit can run free
got to find my corner of the sky
- Charted for the Jackson 5.
- Pippin at the A.R.T.
In partnership with a Frenchie circus
- Pippin you're in my light ...
- Lewus is gay for Louis.
- Cats fit on the windowsill.
- Catch it at the A.R.T.
- LOVING IT
- war is a science!
- Pippin? I'd rather be a left-handed flea.
- Think about the beauty of one perfect flame.
- OP = Diane Warren having a burst of creativity
- I've got MAGIC TO DO!
- Hot wine and bread
- I do NOT understand this thread and I do NOT live in a flyover state.
- No, r12, if it were Diane Warren, it would be:
"Baby, I've got to be where my spirit can run free..."
- R15 Sweetie, learn how to use Google.
- Now sages tweet that age is sweet
Good deeds and good works earn you laurels
But what could make you feel more obsolete
Than being noted for your morals?
- Now I could waylay some aging roué, and persuade him to play in some cranny.
But it's hard to believe I'm being led astray, by a man who calls me Granny!
- Honey I live in a flyover state but I have been to Broadway more times than I can remember.
- It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart.
- "I liked the big balls they had!" -
actual quote from kid in the clip at r14.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...