- : )
- Not much there. Good thing he's a bottom.
- Tab was adorable at the height of his teen idol fame c.1957, as evidenced here by his (fully clothed) appearance on What's My Line?
Mrs. Dick Kohlmar
- This shot of Tab and Rudolf Nureyev is much more provocative.
- His finest moment, of course.
- Their tinkies are trying to kiss. Cute.
- He's hot, but why do you think he's gay? He dated Natalie Wood and Sandra Dee.
Are you 5 years old, R6?
- He must be in his 80s now but still hot, no doubt.
- Tab bulging in trunks
- Tab bulging in jeans
- R7, he came out several years ago. He wrote a book about his life in Hollywood and was interviewed on Larry King and other shows.
- R12, please look up "sarcasm" and consider that you are on the DL.
- Try this one on for size!
- Or this mouthwatering beauty.
- R15, wow! so he posed like that before he made it in Hollywood?
- Yeah. I guess he was another Henry Willson "discovery." Very appetizing young stud.
- Sorry, but I don't believe the first photo at r14 or the photo at r15 are Tab.
Same guy, obviously, and a good likeness but too fleshy for Tab at that young age as you can see by comparing his bare chest in the other photos up thread.
The second photo at r14 does indeed look to be of Tab. The third one there...maybe....but may be some kind of photoshop.
- Real or fake?
- Pretty sure that is NOT Nureyev.
- That picture of Nureyev is in Hunter's biography.
- Looking at the model in the nude photos more closely, the dead giveaway he's not Tab is his lack of a perfectly square jaw.
Arlene Francis, blind-folded
- OK, he's not showing 'bulging in trunks' here but OMG! Fabian (on the right for you young 'ens) was MY dreamboat. Those legs, that chest, those feets!
Yes, I am an elder.
Hound Dog Man
- My God Frankie Avalon was tiny ! I had always heard that, but paired with Annette, also tiny I hear, they looked normal sized. Don't think Fabian was very big either, but looks like a real -sized man, next to Frankie.
- Okay, I had to look up Fabian. When you guys put obscure references and people in your posts, it would be very polite if you included a link to help those of us who weren't born in the 1800s.
- Fuck off R26. ;)
- r4, you can tell they had sex...
- Clicking on one of these links took me a vintage sucking site. Tell me the eighth picture down isn't James Dean. I mean do have pictures of Tab and Marlon Brando both nude sucking dick pics. Why not Dean?
- Compare and contrast.
Fabian makes a 1959 appearance on What's My Line?
Dorothy even mistakes him for Tab. He seems like a very sweet kid.
Love that pompadour!
- I'll try again.
The WML? Troll
- Love you R30
Elder who as a child felt, all hot and bothered watching Fabian in HIGH TIME
- So Handsome!
- the video doesn't exist
- R31, are you talking about the Fabian video from WHAT'S MY LINE?
Here it is.
- Tab Hunter on What's My Line?
- Fabian was declared 4F (unfit for service) after presenting a doctor's note stating that induction into the Army could cause him to develop homosexual tendencies.
- Any recent photos of Fabian? Like Tab, I bet he has aged well.
- R33 is NSFW
- Fabian was cute but dumb. Dion was a lot sexier, especially as a performer. He sounded like he enjoyed fucking.
- The first nude photo of "Tab Hunter" is not Tab Hunter.
- No he hasn't R38. Unfortunately.
But I still think about him.
- I don't think there was a thread for this, so here's...
... Barbara Schultz, fifties fangirl:
- Fabian (1950's) in bulging swim trunks.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=fabian forte&start=81&um=1&sa=X&hl=en&rlz=1R2WQIB_enUS523&biw=1280&bih=519&tbm=isch&tbnid=zITaIk_u1NaMnM:&imgrefurl=http://www.lgbt-idea.com/search/3/6/Gay Men\\\'s Health&docid=EHPWArn59kuIwM&imgurl=ht
- Tab and Fabian actaully costarred in bulging trunks in Ride the Wild Surf in the late 1960s. But by then they were, sadly, past their prime.
- [quote]Tab and Fabian actaully costarred in bulging trunks in Ride the Wild Surf in the late 1960s. But by then they were, sadly, past their prime.
Physically? They would've both been relatively young then.
- Fabian looked fine to me in RIDE THE WILD SURF.
- Are you sure that isn't Tracy Greenblatt, R43? :-)
- OP's picture of Tab in the '60's looks fine, too.
- Fabian's Playgirl spread.
- bump for Tab and Fabian!
- 1973's SWEET KILL - those old B-movies were always hilarious.
- Any current photos of Tab or Fabian? Do they ever appear at those celebrity autograph events?
Tab must be about 85 now. I guess Fabian is only a mere 70 or so.
- I remember being given my first wallet as kid at xmas (probably 1969 or 1970), and it came pre-loaded by the manufacturer with an "autographed photo" of Tab Hunter.
I had to ask who Tab Hunter was.
In retrospect it was an odd choice, 15 years about he was outed in "Confidential" magazine and similarly long past the time of the image on the cheap photo repro.
- Tab Hunter at a Hollywood Foreign Press Association luncheon last year. He'll be 83 in July.
- [quote]But by then they were, sadly, past their prime.
R45 = Bryan Singer
- Looking good for 83
- OMG. He could almost pass for 53!
Or let's just say he looks a hell of a lot hotter than 95% of the men I know who are in their 50s.
- R59. Since Tab Hunter was so goodlooking, it took a lot for him to lose his looks. But at 83, he didn't really lose them. Nice pic.
- Fabian and Lou Christie, Frankie Avalon and Bobby Rydell are the best of friends and that goes back to Hollywood. I think they all have stories, only they can tell , Lou , Frankie and Fabian lived in the same house in Hollywood, with there same manager. There all still good looking.
- i didn't know fabian and tab were lovers.