- What Now?
- You mean another man on a rampage?
- Probably has to do with the marathon bombing.
- It will when the USA bans all guns.
- One of the photos of the marathon bombing suspects shows a guy wearing an MIT sweatshirt. I'll bet it was him.
- Please let him be White.
- police officer reported dead.
- The more incidents, the more Americans get pissed and wake up....hopefully.
Sometimes we need a slap in the face to move. Wish it wasn't so.
- 90 percent of Americans wanted Congress to pass a certain bill recently. We saw how that worked out.
- Yep, America wants some form of gun control but the Republicans blocked it from even going to a vote. Oh they fell your pain, but they will not vote for it.
So we have the most powerful man in the world on that side, the President, 90 percent of Americans, almost all of the Democrats, congress woman Gabby Gifford who was just shot last year and even a coalition of all the mothers who just lost their kids in the school shooting. And still, we loose.
Who is in control of this country?
Sorry, but if you vote Republican or Independent you are voting for more of the same.
Besides, a gay person voting Republican is like a chicken voting for KFC.
- Explosions and shots fired!
- officer down
- Boston police scanner going nuts. Reports of explosives.
- suv stolen from state police
- setting a perimeter
- reports hand grenades and automatic gunfire.
- Setting up a perimeter. Second officer down.
- How come it ain't on CNN ?
- units ordered back. retreat. potential suspect down. believed to have explosives.
- did he just say white male lord and taylor pajamas
- Connection to bombing? I think so.
- black mercedes spotted. ordered all plain clothes officers to road (probably to avoid friendly fire)
- expanding perimeter
- Bomb squad on the way.
- officer raised issue about cell phones setting off. telling units to power down.
- sending in robots to devices. one is by officer down.
- cant get to officer until disarm suspect.
- i mean disarm device
- The robot moving in toward the package.
They want a description of the pahty at lahge.
- this just shows tv news is becoming irrelevant.
twitter and online blogs have up to date info.
- One of the suspects caught? Injured? Headed into Beth Israel?
- asking for number of officers down
- here is scanner link again if people need it.
- Two officers down according to latest reports.
- live local news here
- BBC Breaking News
[quote]Multiple witnesses report gunfire & booms in #Watertown, about 10 miles west of Boston, after officer dies at #MIT
- suspect being lead out of vehicle at gunpoint
- [quote]And still, we loose.
- 2 suspects wrestled to the ground ?
- City on fire! City on fire!
- second suspect in custody, asking for an id
- there's nothing about this on the web that I can see. I got a CNN breaking news alert but nothing else...? false?
- Active shooter, but is he an [italic]attractive[/italic] shooter?
- report is may not have second suspect.
- re 43 here is local news feed
- neighbor reports noise in backyard. units are outside house.
active shooting HOLY SHIT
- that homeowner must be scared shitless.
- CNN finally woke up, remembered it was putatively a 24-hour news channel, and switched to a local feed instead of an hours-old rerun of Anderson Cooper.
- i hear something about children and hospital.
- thanks R46
- 2 suspects in custody according to CNN
- Allegedly just detonated something?
- no second suspect in custody. still at large
- aerial from shooting scene
- It sounds like the CNN reporter in Boston is peeved that he has to get up early in the morning and report a breaking news story.
- relying on twitter and blogs...CNN is bogus
- They're protesting tonight's episode of "Glee" because it was suggested that Brittany was planning to attend MIT.
- [quote]We do not have a second suspect in custody. We do not have a second suspect in custody." - Police scanner
- there are 66,000 listeners on police radio feed.
- MIT Science writer on scene.
- Nobody knows if these suspects in Watertown are related to MIT shooting or Boston Marathon bombing.
- report of middle eastern suspect. searching yards
- Yes, Rose, probably just a 7-11 robbery. Because everyone in Boston carries GRENADES.
- Science writer just tweeted,
"Reporter next to me just said on phone "Smell of gunpowder is overwhelming." There is absolutely no smell of gunpowder."
This is why I hate reporters.
- report of male putting device in trench
- listening to account now
reports two small explosions on laurel st earlier
ongoing eyewitness account from someone who lives on that street
- someone taken into custody has already been released...just coming home from work and pulled in cause he was wearing a backpack
- R64, what I meant is that someone just said we don't know who these people are and whether this incident is related to the MIT one or the original Boston bombing. They may be 2 separate groups of terrorists or not the same individuals involved in both events.
- Take that fertilizer plant in Waco, Texas.
- Follow Waterton on twitter for info
- MIT? WTF?
Why kill the geeks? Damn.
- officer down on spruce
- massive gunfire coming over radio
- chopter pilot reports can barely see due to conditions in air. cannot stay up long.
- deploying to new area. all police told to shut cell phones
- permimeter on a house.
- serious gunfire
- [quote]someone taken into custody has already been released...just coming home from work and pulled in cause he was wearing a backpack
The authorities seem to be making one screwup after another.
- MIT prof reports
Line of 30 to 40 officers, maybe more, just headed down Dexter St 1 block from perimeter.
- "The authorities seem to be making one screwup after another."
Considering the confusion and chaos, they can be forgiven here.
- FBI on scene
- All just because the pizza delivery man didn't like his tip.
- In the midst of all the Waterton stuff on Twitter....Lea Michele tweeted that she enjoyed Glee tonight.
- re 79, that is inevitable in this chaos.
suspect was questioned, not hurt. Sounds like good work to me.
- BIG TIME GUNFIRE
- This has to be related. Fbi on scene and 100+ cops
- NY Times Summary of what happened so far:
- Been following this Reddit thread of users transcribing what they hear on police blotter. Crazy. Just crazy.
- report long guns being used. sounds like they are focused on one house in particular.
- Police have said on encrypted private radio that at least one suspect is directly linked to the Marathon Bombing
- R84. Thankfully, Lea Michele puts things into perspective and brings sanity back to a shaken nation.
- Cambridge bomb squad being directed to head back from Cambridge from Watertown.
- shots fired in harvard square
- The Boston Globe is reporting that the one guy they've caught is one of the Marathon Bomber suspects.
- Boston Globe says one bomber, caught one at large.
- One suspect was ordered to strip naked. Anyone have caps?
- This shit is bananas.
- picture of one of the suspects in custody. #watertown
- Nobody cares about West,Texas....
- Looks like a white dude. Hope hope hope....
- I just woke up to get a drink of water and see all this going on. Fucking insane!
MIT students? The new Unabomber, maybe? Not what I expected.
As always DL is on top of breaking news, love you all.
- Kudos to you, OP, for starting this thread. Kudos.
- So those two pricks had to do some more attention whoring before they got arrested.
Lord, I am sick of men.
- police radio feed if anyone needs it
- Did they just say over the police scanner that the one they caught has died?
- The Boston Globe
[quote]One Marathon bombing suspect has been caught, and another is on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police, officials said.
- somebody must have identified these guys and smoked them out. when they carjacked someone, they were screwed.
- I hate to say it, but it kinda sounds like a Breivik copycat. Bombs to distract, then shooting. It's exactly what happened in Oslo 22nd July 2011.
- B-A-N-A-N-A-S This Shit Is Bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S....
- white male, grey hoody, possible assault rifle and explosives
- A Jet Blue flight leaving out of gate 12 has been grounded according to scanner.
[quote]WHDH report: One suspect in #Watertown shootout pronounced dead, 2nd suspect still at large
- FBI just release new photos of suspects
- white hat suspect outstanding
- It seems that the "criminal activity" that was reported earlier on MIT campus could have been an attempt to plant bombs for tomorrow.
- Scanner just confirmed that the suspect still outstanding is the white hat guy.
- Suspect is naked on the sidewalk
- Would it be inappropriate to point out that white hat guy seems pretty hot? Yeah, I am shallow.
- one guy drove away in a mercedes. He has connections to the middle east I think.
- Uh oh, second suspect appears to be of Middle Eastern complexion
- They have two people in custody?
- Or, it was stolen.
- Is the Boston Globe the only source reporting the marathon bombers connection? They were wrong about the Wednesday arrest...
- Two guys in custody, naked guy and middle east guy. Not sure if its the same guys.
- r124 Police confirmed a minute ago.
suspect is allegredly the missing brown university student
suspects named : Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi
- BPD scanner has identified the names:
Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta
Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi
- god imagine all the paperwork the cops will have to do when this is over. yikes
- On CNN we are listening to a reporter's phone conversation ...
- About the car, I assume this tweet is from something they heard over the police scanner:
[quote]Anonymous @YourAnonNews 1h #Watertown Police on the lookout for two men who just carjacked a Mercedes and held passenger. "Armed and Dangerous."
- Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi. Suspect 2 was a missing Brown student. Google Tripathi.
- Apparently the suspect still on the loose has been confirmed as that missing kid from Brown University (it was linked on the thread that got deleted earlier).
- Has ANYONE seen Mark Walberg!!!
- Sunil Tripathi seems Indian.
- via twitter Andrew at Buzzfeed: BPD scanner ID one of the suspects is that Reddit identified guy from the deleted thread.
Can anyone confirm?
- R134 or his brother whose name I forgot!!!
- i goggled Mike Mulugeta, a few of them from Ethiopia...what kind of name is that? What ethnicity?
- He's Indian-American.
- Wow, band new photos just released from FBI few minutes ago. They better not be these guys.
- Whatever, R135. Indian, Arab, same thing. They're brown, aren't they!
- I am amazed that they are taking suspect(s) alive. So accustomed to mass murderers committing suicide. This is crazy.
- yes, i think Northern Indians are lighter skinned.
- Not to be weird but will the other thread be un-deleted now that it has been proven correct?
- Damn, CNN showed NAKED guy being walked to the cop car, but they had time to pixelate.
Nice tight body
- Jesus the news media is so behind.
- Naked frog march on CNN!
- Good scanner updates. Thanks r60
- Is Sunil from a wealthy family?
- [quote]Bullet hole in my wall from Watertown shootout. My head was there minutes before.
- Too bad that one suspect is dead. Would have given a lot more information if he'd been kept alive.
- Um, it hasn't been proven anything, R144. Just because some random person copy & paste some random names from the internet means diddly shit.
- Which thread, R144?
- Apparently the guy on the lose has thrown "packages" everywhere. Police overwhelmed :(
- Sunil looks like the white hat guy.
- Reporter on TV says Naked Guy could just be part of an unrelated frat house event. Things that make you go HMMMMM......
- If you want semi-dependable first hand accounts, go to the Boston Globe reporters' twitter feed:
- Sunil Tripathi looks kind of cute.
- i'm guessing that they are flunking out of college, couldn't handle the stress, pressure or expectations from family...
- Ok. I think the names are a plant by Reddit guy trying to prove his ID. I thought Andrew Buzzfeed was originator- seems not.
- Yeah, naked guy is buff. How embarrassing walking naked through all that.
- [quote]Police overwhelmed :(
How are they overwhelmed?
- Tons of photos of Sunil Tripathi on Google images if you do a search.
- Reading this thread is confusing. It's like a clown car of suspects. So there are four suspects, one dead, two in custody and one on the run. Is that right?
- Where's the naked guy? All I see on TV are fat cops.
- Tripathi, 22, is a philosophy major at Brown and grew up in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
He has been living in Providence, Rhode Island, since 2008 and was on approved leave from the Ivy League school he is enrolled at.
According to his brother, Sunil had taken a leave from Brown recently and was spending his time volunteering at a local library.
- R162, well, Boston PD ain't exactly like NYPD...yeah, i'm from NY, we da BEST!
- Not the same guy r158, just look at his lips to the new FBI link
- THey are so afraid of showing a naked man on TV...
- R158 I can see his frustration. Only in college and he is already sporting a comb over.
- R165, the naked guy is being shown on CNN right now
- So far I haven't read that the Boston cops shot and/or killed any civilians, R167.
- R168, Tripathi is thought to be the other guy, the one in the white hat at the Marathon.
Presumably the guy pictured in your link is suspected to be Michael Mulugeta.
- I want to see the guy naked unblurred
- A gif of Sunil morphing into the FBI photo. See what you think
- R168, reports on Twitter say Tripathi is one of the suspects being talked about on a police scanner.
- who is Mike Mulugeta? from same school?
- [quote]BPD scanner has identified the names : Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta (10/29/91) Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi (age 22)
- Well, you know what they say...if they turn you down, go to Brown.
See what happens when you don't get into Harvard?
- I keep missing naked guy dammit
- Will Homeland Security start profiling Ivy League Students? Or just those who attend Brown?
- MSNBC reporting man lying on the ground spread eagle was not one of the suspects, just some poor schmuck in wrong place at the wrong time.
- Police scanner:
[quote]residents being evacuated due to explosive devices. officers being warned not to shoot each other.
- [quote]Just heard on the scanner: officers requesting buses to shelter residence from explosive devises.
- [quote]Scanner: "Make sure officers are not engaging each other"
- Sunil Tripathi looks like Jami Gertz from "Square Pegs"
- Clearly the other thread should never have been deleted. The Tripathi lead was a great link to share.
- Pic of naked guy -- blurred. Sorry.
- Who are these guys on Redditt who find the photos of suspects and piece the puzzles together? Just smart guys who are good with particular software? Someone was fast on making that gif up thread.
- Recent video about 'Sunny': (Sunil Tripathi)
- Thats funny R175, who had time to put that together. I still say look at his mouth, FBI pics show a guy in a white hat with a small mouth. The morph could defiantly deep throat.
- Any news on the SUV that rammed the police cars and sped away?
- I so want to make a joke about someone else being turned down by a school... and becoming a terror but it may not be appropriate r179.
- R191, the nose looks similar. But it could be the other suspect. There is more than one.
- Hetero mayhem. Heterosexual males are a menace.
- r189, the Tripathi story has been circulating ever since the FBI released photos. Lots of people had seen him because he was all over the news after he went missing.
- r192 That's the guy that's on the loose. Apparently he was throwing packages outside, Police are being very cautious because they might be explosives.
- If the suspect is really Sunny how could the FBI not put this together? THey were involved in the missing persons case.
- OK so now news guy says it back to ONE person in custdoy not 2. ? WTF
- Suspect 1 is dead!
- yeah, i agaree, Brown is a shit school. You're buying a name only, nothing more. so the other guy went to MIT? why did they target MIT?
- CNN says the naked guy was dressed and brought in. So, it's just one guy arrested, but seen with and without clothes.
- kinda crazy on twitter right now- dozens and dozens of bot accounts are tweeting the same headlines about the shooting. it's weird and creepy.
- Link please, R200
- So Mulugeta is dead, R200? Is cutie Tripathi still on the loose?
- I wonder if this has anything to do with the sorority girl meltdown.
- Direct .gif link to Sunil Tripathi (Suspect 2):
- If there are only two suspects, and one was walking naked to the cruiser, and the other is still at large, then how can one be dead?
- The naked guy was just some guy on his way home from work who had a backpack - he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police stopped him and had him on the ground. They had him strip because they were worried about explosives. When they realized he was not connected, they let him go. He is not a suspect.
Another person is in custody, and has perhaps died.
One guy is on the run.
- Here's an article from March 2013: (with photo)
[quote]Search Expands for Missing Brown University Undergrad Sunil Tripathi
- MSNBC reporting the suspect in custody had been shot.
- r204 I'm watching their local news.
- yes, suspect 2 is still on the loose but police scanner says they have him surrounded in a house. hope they take him alive!!!
- People following the scanner posted way back that the police confirmed Mulugeta is dead.
- Msnbc trying to confirm 2nd suspect in custody.
At least there being careful and not putting it in the banner.
- Yep one guy still at large, police telling people not to open the door unless it the police. In that event, strip down and get ready for a Bound in Public shot..
- Why was the suspect shot?
- There was a gun fight r217
- [quote]POLICE SCANNER: Mike Mulugeta is Dead
- i think the other one will off himself, no way he will be taken alive.
- R200, where did you get the "Suepect 1 is dead" info?
- Sunil Tripathi is a fan of Che Guevara. Wonder if that will lead to right-wing gloating?
- Boston Globe says guy in custody is related to the boston marathon bombing?
- r217 They killed a police officer from MIT, they were stealing a car, and shooting at arriving officers. He was shot!
- [quote]Tripathi is a North Indian Brahmin (Hindu) surname. Mulugeta is Ethiopian, which is mostly Christian.
- I'm watching MSNBC and I know they're trying to be careful and all following the CNN debacle, but it really is cringe-worthy watching them trying to wrestle with whether this is related to the bombings.
No fucking shit.
The cable networks are trying to find out whether they're "connected", yet Twitter has already identified the fucking terrorists.
- when you kill a policeman you might as well sign a death warrant for yourself
- I can't believe MIT was so quick to go back to "normal conditions" or whatever they're calling.
- [quote]Why was the suspect shot?
Maybe because he was armed with guns and explosives and had killed, maimed and wounded scores of people and was shooting at police at the time he was shot.
- There are a few Mike Mulugetas on Facebook.
- Tripathi will probably kill himself.
- So these brown people - dot heads or towel heads?
- And throwing bombs and/or grenades, r224!
Explosions were reported all over the place.
- Freeps want it to be OWS.
- Motion sensors tripped at 100 Talcott, which appears to be an office building where companies like Scholastic are housed.
- Sunny seems to be loved by many people. They act like they knew he was alive and missing. A vegatarain kills innocent people, I don't get it...
- [quote]Twitter has already identified the fucking terrorists.
It MAY have identified them. We don't know 100%. Considering how many other screwups there have been this week, you never know.
- After reading from this link that someone posted here, he will kill himself before they get him.
- Anyone want to speculate why these guys who did the bombing didnt blow them self up like most respectable suicide bombers?
- TheGatewayPundit .com :
BOSTON BOMBERS: Mike Mulugeta & Che-Lover Sunil Tripathi -GUESS THEY WEREN'T RIGHT WINGERS, HUH?
- I wonder what it feels like to be hunted. I wonder what the suspect is thinking/feeling...
Will he commit suicide?
- I know R228!
- R233, yeah i agree, it's death sentence for killing a police officer or judge.
I think he will walk out of the house and get shot by cops, in a blanket of bullets. that's my prediction.
- Not only is the Right happy that it wasn't a Tea Partier, they are now overjoyed that it was a Che lover. That's it. We're never gonna hear the end of this.
- Twitter Link r226?
- I shed a tear with the Youtube video Tripathi's family posted to get him to come back home. Very disturbing the way things turned out.
- [quote]Anyone want to speculate why these guys who did the bombing didnt blow them self up like most respectable suicide bombers?
Go get dressed. The short bus will be arriving any minute.
- [quote]NBC's Kerry Sanders reports SWAT teams responding to building in Watertown because multiple motion detectors have gone off
- R243, he should be captured alive if he gives himself up. We need to know as much information about him as possible.
- r236, in one video his brother says that he was dealing with severe depression. He left his family a "cryptic letter" before he went missing.
- Is it just me, or do some of the guys in the YouTube video kind of ping?
- If this last creep gets killed/dies, we may never know if they were connected to Boston. Then the conspiracy theories begin. You better pray that this idiot is taken alive.
- The link above says he has a history of depression and mental illness.
- [quote]The cable networks are trying to find out whether they're "connected", yet Twitter has already identified the fucking terrorists.
The internet identified 25 other Boston terrorists, you dope.
- [quote]It MAY have identified them. We don't know 100%. Considering how many other screwups there have been this week, you never know.
I don't think the Boston PD is making this shit up out of thin air, dear.
- [quote]CBS News: One suspect under arrest at area hospital; police say active search for one or two more suspects
- Video isn't enough r252?
- r252 Its been confirmed that it is them two.
- I wonder if CNN is going to regret showing that shot of the naked guy without blurring his face as well as his junk.
- R245, I'm following these handles to get the news. All their sources and reporting seem to have panned out thus far.
@sethmnookin, @YourAnonNews, @benjaminokeefe, @MichaelSkolnik
- Who has officially confirmed it, R258? I'm reading about it online, but I'm not sure if the authorities have released the names.
- yeah, there are more than 2 suspects. The guy in the white cap was pictured calling someone on the cell phone. I bet that guy is skipping town or will be soon.
Hope they get him alive too!
- Sunil is exactly at the age when schizophrenia kicks in. But it seems unlikely that he and MM had coincident psychotic paranoia.
- So a Christian and a Hindu - therefore no Muslims at all, and neither are from Middle Eastern backgrounds. Both are half white as well.
So are all the freepers going to fucking shut up about Al Quaeda now? Or is it enough that these men are brown (ish)?!
- When did they do that, R259? I thought it was pixellated.
- So the one suspect in custody and the one on the loose they've confirmed are the suspects in the marathon bombing. Is that correct R259?
- BREAKING: Boston Police Commish Ed Davis has confirmed that "black hat" suspect is dead.
- Edward Davis, Boston Police Commissioner
[quote]One suspect dead. One at large. Armed and dangerous. White hat suspect at large.
- r261 From their local news.
- The Boston Globe
[quote]One of the Boston Marathon bombings suspects appears to be on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police.
- White hat suspect is on the loose.
The other suspect is dead. Both involved in the Marathon bombing.
- Reading comprehension is your friend R265.
[quote]without blurring his face as well as his junk
- MSNBC finally confirms that one suspect (presumably) Mike Mulugeta is dead but they are not naming him yet.
- MSNBC is reporting the suspect in custody is dead. DEAD!
He's fine! He sends his love!
- [quote]NBC's Pete Williams reports man who set the bomb at the Boston marathon is at large. Other suspect is dead.
- Jesus. The bomber who died was just 21.
- Boston Police Dept.:
WANTED: Police Searching for Suspect (Picture Provided)
- There is a 3rd guy they have in custody but that's related to the MIT incident, they don't know if he's connected to the bombings but the other two are (one dead).
- Damn lib universities, teaching kids how to hate American!
- [quote]Anyone want to speculate why these guys who did the bombing didnt blow them self up like most respectable suicide bombers?
Well, apparently they didn't see themselves as suicide bombers. They don't appear to be from the Middle East nor do they appear to be Muslims.
- How did people online figure out Mulugata's identity a few days ago?
- [quote]So a Christian and a Hindu
- yes, but you don't know who else is involved. They could have been aimless, mentally weak, and were influenced by someone else. Remember, one of them was seen talking on the cell phone, taking orders perhaps? There is a mastermind still out there.
- Who is naked buff dude?
- Two fucked up kids had no problem buying their own small army, and Republicans in congress are cool with it.
- [quote]Jesus. The bomber who died was just 21.
Yeah, 21 is like 12-years-old.
Is that EYE-talian?
- I knew Sunil came from money.
- So, let's take bets: Why did they do it?
Eric Rudolph hated abortion.
Timothy McVeigh was angry about Waco (ironic)
- Why would they hang around and get involved in a shoot out, etc? Why not hide??
- Mulugeta is an Ethiopian name which is odd considering both suspects are white.
- [quote]Who is naked buff dude?
- They didn't, R281. Boston PD revealed their names about an hour ago. Until then, Mulugata was not known, at least to my knowledge.
People pieced together that Tripathi was one of the bombers online today because he received news coverage that he went "missing" late last month,
- R285, did you steal that from Twitter? I follow that guy that tweeted it.
- So where did they get the Che shit?
- R286, I think the point being made is that it's disturbing to see people this young involved in this magnitude of terrorism.
- There was a good video with his family before the old thread was deleted, r288.
Sunil's brother was interviewed. He's a med student somewhere, and most certainly one of us gurls.
- r290 They were planning on going with a bang! If they had all those IEDS they were probably planning on hurting a lot more people before being caught.
- Naked guy was taken away but they said now he was a mistake and just a guy that got in the way.
- The suspects aren't white. Like George Zimmerman was not a "white Hispanic."
- r290, this all began after suspicious behavior was reported on the MIT campus. Then the campus officer was killed.
Some poster here theorized (and I think it's a pretty good one) that they may have been planting explosives on campus.
I don't think they were finished just yet.
- [quote]Two fucked up kids had no problem buying their own small army, and Republicans in congress are cool with it.
Bombs, not guns. Bombs proves that gun regulation is meaningless. If a person wants to do harm, they will figure out a way to do it.
- Sunil's brother is gay, R297?
- Mulugeta could be mixed, maybe his mom is white. My friend had a baby with an African(dark complexion) and she's irish, her baby came out extremely fair. you wouldn't know if she didn't tell you that her husband is black.
Who is Mulugeta though? Is he a drop out like the indian kid?
- how much longer can the adorable Sunil hold out on his own?
- No reputable source has confirmed the names of the suspects.
Datalounge is about as reliable a news source as NY Post.
- Dumb bitch reporter just asked whether he was gay or did she say dead?
- I want to know why. Did they play too many video games and lose all sense of reality plus being depressed and bored? Did they need a thrill? Were they puppets?
- They should've gone into hiding. Maybe someone at MIT recognized one of them and that's how the disturbance began.
- That family reunion is going to suck.
- That is treason against Datalounge, R306.
- R297, I believe there is still a link to the YouTube video above.
- Sunil was photographed wearing a generic Che t-shirt he probably got from Urban Outfitters, r295.
- Did they want to get caught? Why rob a 7-11? Jesus how stupid.
- r303, see this video that was posted earlier. His brother is interviewed.
- Puppets of whom R308? Video games don't kill people, people kill people.
- the indian kid is obviously mentally ill, cracked under pressure from his family's expectations. His brother is a med student or doctor. He met shady people and was influenced by them? That's my theory...
Nobody knows anything about Mike Mulugeta on twitter etc? Who was the leader? I'm assuming it was Mike coz the indian kid walked behimd him in the pictures posted.
- Photo of little boy that was killed at race with bombing suspect walking behind.
- I'm out for the night. Hopefully the guy will get caught.
But I doubt it, he will commit suicide before he gets caught. He's probably writing his final letter at the moment while hiding out.
- How if they highjacked a car did they have all these bags of bombs or whatever to throw around?
How could they have had all the amo/bags on them if they were on the run?
- bullet from teh firefight:
- Oh wow r318. They were standing right in front of the bag.
- Jesus, that's chilling, R318.
- Who boy R135 brother is defiantly gay.
So Sunil was 6'0 and 130lbs? Bitch.
- where did the robbing a 7/11 come from? haven't heard that one yet tonight...
- There's a lot of dispute over the origin of the surname Mulugeta because the name has spread across the world for centuries. He can be from anywhere and of any religious background.
- Both guys armed with explosive to their chests.
Reason why the guy was stripped naked. These two guys were self armed.
- So close to that little boy. Other kids there too.
- wow, the 6 year old sister and mother are also visible in r318's linked pic. from that photo you can see how their injuries must have happened :( so awful.
- Armed robbery of a 7-11 last night with a pic of him in a gray hoodie.
- R325, i read that they started by robbing a 7/11 and the MIT police office responded and was killed, that's how it all started...
- Puppets of a larger organization R316.
- Well, depression is classified as a mental illness soooo, just saying.
- He's not going to make it out alive.
- Sunil's mother is white and called Judy. The family is Hindu. His last name is Brahmin Hindi.
Mike - identified as white by the police - has an Ethiopian surname, and even if he is part Ethiopian (I suspect whitebread American), Ethiopians are Christians.
Neither are Muslims. Neither are from the Middle East. Even Sunil, from a vegetarian Hindu family, has grown up in the U.S.
No Al Quaeda connection. No connection to Islam. Just a connection to homegrown American terrorism.
Stop the Muslim-baiting. I await the condemnations of Christianity if you still feel so inspied.
- If they robbed a 711 they probably needed money..
Seeing the little boy close to the alleged killer makes me want to hang the cute Indian rich kid on a tree...
Some poor soon to be fired CNN reporter just a few minutes ago claimed the naked guy was a suspect...
- One guy said that *maybe* the officer was ambushed in his car.
- Has CNN called in Wolf Blitzer?
- I still want to know how the redditt people narrowed down suspects sooo quickly.
- THank God $335 even though I was hoping for a rightwinger gun nut...
- NBC reporting that the cop was ambushed in his car.
- R335 What about the others? You are assuming that there are only 2 involved. There are others. Who was he talking to on the cell phone?
- Three injured officers at command post.
- This has almost been as exciting as the white Bronco chase.
- If you look at the pictures something is off. He hardly ever watches the race and is always in profile unlike everyone else...
- If they hadn't let the carjacking victim go, they probably would have gotten away.
- Al Jazeera live news.
- Are you all pulling an all-nighter? I have to wake up in six hours and I get real grumpy if I don't get enough sleep.
- So now they are saying that they are both foreign born and may have some time in a foreign military? Or have they been saying this all along?
- R342, he could have been using the cell phone as a prop. Answering a fake call was his excuse to stop and put his backpack down. We don't know that he was talking to anyone, not that it's impossible, of course.
- All nighter.
- Where did you hear that, R349?
- R335, could you please provide a link to where you got these facts about these two men? I'd appreciate it.
- [quote]NBC's PETE WILLIAMS: "Authorities say these people came from overseas.had overseas military training... been here about a yr"
- how long has the indian guy been missing? maybe he went off to some camp to learn how to make this shit? I doubt he is the leader of the group.
- [quote]Has CNN called in Wolf Blitzer?
He usually comes in later in the morning.
- Good call R344, this IS the White Broncho Chase of the new millennium. Only its gone Digital and Crowd Sourced.
- On MSNBC, R352.
- I found out there is problem with young men maybe getting killed by police and covered up....
- This is confusing me as well, r349. So is Suspect #2 (white hat) not Sunil?
- Read this on reddit "NBC's Pete Williams says marathon bombing suspects came from oversees. Had only been in US for a yr. Both had military background."
I don't understand, wasn't the indian guy enrolled in brown? unless he used that as a cover...
- Where is Anderson and Cumno guy?
- Yep, just heard on MSNBC that they suspect both suspects arrived in the U.S. a year ago.
That doesn't fit Sunil...
- Based on what Pete Williams is reporting (re: them being foreigners and being trained military experience), Tripathi can't be one of the suspects.
He was born and raised in the USA?
- Please don't stone me for making a pro Obama/Holder led FBI comment in the midst of the mishugas, but the finding the videos, refining the photos to a point where they are very clear, and all the shit we don't know about at this time, has been pretty damn impressive. Hopefully this will help to Raise his ":underwater" approval rating.
And great work by both BPD and the MIT forces.
RIP to the MIT officer.
- now some are saying 3 suspects, 1 dead 1 at large, one in custody
- Williams is an idiot.
- I don't see Suni at an army camp. They probably don't serve spinich calzones...
- Now it's getting too complicated to track.
What the news media is reporting contradicts what many people (several of us included) heard on the scanner.
- Pete Williams: "Authorities said one of these was man who cam here to kill people."
- Sunil's mouth seems big compared to the white hat pic.
- According to this, explosives were found at Brown shortly before Sunil disappeared.
- [quote]NBC says both suspects are not American born, have been here for a year with military training overseas. would debunk missing brown student.
- who is pete williams
- He's being hunted by thousands. I wonder if he is scared or lives off the excitement.
I want him alive, but it's highly doubtful.
- A map of tonight's happenings, so far.
- Is this a terrorist cell and they're getting orders from overseas?
- I said it first here, its not Sunil. His mouth is too big to match either of the shooter pics.
Plus, depression is a de-motivator for action so chances are he has couch lock somewhere or a victim himself.
- Live police scanner!
- Now Pete Williams claims he has info saying #2 is NOT Sunil.
- Are they "scrubbing" the story??
- Interesting, R377.
- The freeps are going to shit all over Obama because of this, and now more security measures will be implemented, how and where I don't know.
- Obama and Holder don't lead the FBI, R366 - it isn't a political organization at all. In fact, no FBI Director has ever been replaced by an incoming president in either party.
Current director Robert Mueller was appointed by GWB in 2001. Previous director (Louis Freeh) was appointed by Clinton and kept on by Bush until a spying within the bureau scandal led to his resignation. Carter's FBI Director (Webster) served all through Reagan's tenure as well.
- Has Sunil been wrongfully accused all this time?
- They're foreign nationals.
It can't be Sunil.
- i don't think suspect 2 (white hat) is sunil, that guy was short from the pictures. and the missing student is much taller.
- oh wow, so they came over 1 yr ago...so what's gonna happen now to the immigration reforms? smells a rat...
- NBC reporting that the suspect who was shot and killed had explosives strapped on his chest.
- Here so many of us thought Reddit had performed this amazing feat or public service. In reality, it lead to a mass wrongful assumption of guilt.
- [quote]NBC says both suspects are not American born, have been here for a year with military training overseas. would debunk missing brown student.
Unless it is NBC who is selling us more "bunk" as they did for 18 months with the threat of Saddam's WMDs.
- So like I said before, if they are from the expected country, they failed the 40 Virgins part of the training.
Pete Williams is the Dept. of Justice correspondent for NBC News. Very plugged in to homeland security officialdom.
Although he's been at NBC since 1993, he was a press secretary to Dick Cheney back when he was a Congressman and worked in the Defense Dept. in the George H.W. Bush administration.
- Nobody has answered the door not knowing who it is for 20 years...
The carjackers have both been called middle easteners...
- That was a useless press conference
- ding ding ding they have said stripped naked 100 times...
I think CNN's Drew knows he is going to get fired...
- Why did the police mention his name on the radar if he's not a suspect, then?
- I'm going to go out on a limb here, and hope not to get flamed, but suspect number two (white hat) looks Yemeni. The first guy also looks Arab. Not all Arabs are swarthy.
- I wonder where he is hiding. I mean they have so many people looking for him, it can't be that hard to find him.
- So what's up with the 7/11 robbery? Foreign nationals are into that shit now?
- Why didn't they kill the owner of the Mercedes?
- I thought they said Suspect #2 was holed up in a building.
- Whoever they are they have balls of steel. They look so calm in the vids and pics.
- Sunil has a big mole on his cheek and is darker than the suspect (poor kid volunteered at the library....he doesn't sound like a murderer)
- The picture of the Indian kid looks nothing like the suspect in the white hat. Where are your eyes folks? Imagine the pain Sunil's family is going through. He is mentally disturbed, ran away, is possibly suicidal and has been falsely identified as being a domestic terrorist.
- And its getting light out, so hiding places are sure to go by by. Inferred helicopter anyone?
- Sunil was depressed, and now he'll be really depressed to know he's been wrongly accused of being the Boston marathon bomber on the Internet.
- Well, they probably have family who owns them, R401.
- Well R401, I guess that means you shit where you eat.
- It's possible he has taken hostages. They were going to go door to door in Watertown. He may be strapped with explosives like the first suspect who died in the fire fight with police. He had wounds that are consistent with blast injuries according to the doctors at Beth Israel.
- Police fear Suspect #2 is wired with explosives.
- "mention his name on the radar"
- if it was Sunil they'd have has family on tv begging him to give up.
- [quote]he doesn't sound like a murderer
What does a murderer sound like?
- Tweet from source I've been following all night:
@MichaelSkolnik: don't want to blow her identity, but a high school classmate of the missing Brown student is saying it is definitely him. #confusion
- Police on scanner identify the names of #BostonMarathon suspects in gunfight, Suspect 1: Mike Mulugeta. Suspect 2: Sunil Tripathi
- So they were foreigners, in the military, only in the country a year?
One guy had an IED strapped to him. Put bombs all over the street.
- Police just said suspect at large is "white" or light skinned male.
- Scanner: "Open Mic, open mic, check your mic. Boston channel 1 check your mic." more silence than there has been.
Describing the suspects clothing now. Calling in a negotiator.
- Muslims again.
- these murderers sound like they'd need gun and bomb training....not a kid who up until a month ago was shelving books.
- Oh, Jesus. Mika is playing journalist now. The woman whom preceded her was fantastic.
- [quote]if it was Sunil they'd have has family on tv begging him to give up.
Interesting theory, but it's just that right now.
- Wolves and otters. Theys my favorites.
- Didn't someone say when Sunii first was missing explosives were found at BROWN?
- If I was a cop, I would strip guys naked on a regular basis. "Sorry, sir, standard procedure."
- Whoa R420
- Take him alive.
- Scanner: Cops pissed at local news reports. All subway lines and buses are shut down in the area.
- Scanner - "Be advised - FBI is working in our grid and are starting a track."
- Shutting down all public transit? Holy cow...I guess they're thinking this guy would have jumped town on a bus, but that feels insanely drastic.
- R422 have you heard about the internet? Google building bombs for dummies...
An expert on CNN said the suspects weren't well-trained...
- Scanner: Cops being told to reconfigure their cell phones to 'two +'.
- GDI I typed Holder and I know damn well Mueller is the top cop At FBI. I mentioned Obama simply because rounding them up in such short order IS being done on his watch. Sorry for the booboo, it's probably all the excitement combined with my now being up 20 hours.
I'll just shut up and watch the tube while I listen to the police scanner.
- "An expert on CNN" is probably talking out of his ass to fill time.
Pete Williams actually has connections.
- R432 - I'm just reporting what I hear on the scanner.
Civilian on 48th and Irving reporting that there's noises in his garage. Cops checking it out.
- R433, i'm glad they are NOT well-trained.
- Remember me?
West with a comma Texas
- What does reconfigure cell phones to 2+ mean?
- i don't know r22....nbc is going pretty hard with that they have only been here a year.
- I think that someone with the cops are saying that the holed up guy is suspected of having explosive device on his person. You know he will not be taken alive...
- If these guys are from out of the country, they should have clear face pics. All non Americans are photographed and finger printed first time they come to the states. And Facial Recognition software is in full swing.
- If people are looking for a motive, it could be that the bombers were wait listed at Harvard and MIT; which means they were forced to attend their safety school (Brown). Personally, I believe that an Ivy League school is an Ivy League school...with the exception of Cornell.
- Williams seem to know who they are....
- Scanner: Calling for 'less lethal weapons', Have your less lethal shotguns at the ready.'
'Heads up, heads up on the perimeter. Severalt eams moving out."
- Williams has just pretty much confirmed these are people the FBI has been looking for...for a while.
- At least Willie is there now to mitigate the "Mika Effect".
- Scanner - 48th garage is clear. Cops sound frustrated.
- "The woman whom preceded her"
- CNN says they know the names of the suspects but won't say...
- Cornell Ag or the whole school?
Is it because of Coulter?
- Willie is a star....watch out Lauer
- Scanner - White male dark hair dark jacket spotted, black backpack. Trying to grab cars for a drive. Calling in back-up.
'Stepping off - we have K9 officers as well."
- Where is Hilary...i'm scared...hold me hilary!!
- It doesn't help to post meaningless scanner traffic.
- Does the new bomber revelations change your feeling about it being particularly timed for Patriot Day? Just curious.
- Police say streets are littered with un-exploded devices. Aperently, during the car jacking, the guys tried thwoing another pressure cooker bomb. But it was too far away to hurt anyone. Dead guy found with explosives was run over.
- go ahead the bitches would tell you if we didn't like it....
- R456, don't be such a bitch. Everyone is trying to contribute.
- I think this is the fastest we have filled up a thread this year.
- Scanner: Jack teams get ready for their quadrants. Back up teams too.
Cops sound lost and disheartened. Confirmed that public transport is suspended right now.
- Sorry R461, that would be the Oscar thread.
You ARE on a gay bulletin board, remember?
- Oh no Fox and Friends in on TV, waiting for them to say something stupid, 3,2,1,
"I thought he was American because he wore his hat backwards"
- the cop siad call 9/11 instead of 911
- R456 - Enjoy CNN then.
- I feel for the people in that community where the bomber is. They must be terrified.
I don't understand how anyone could do what these guys did, but I suppose that's a good thing.
- Joe Scarborough: suspects were already on the list of potential terrorists so not Sunil I guess....is odd that the radio scanner announced him though
- Uh, I like the scanner repost, I dont have access.
- Classes at MIT are cancelled and Harvard University is closed today as #Boston police seek bombing suspect.
- Mumbai bombings referenced. IED's planted randomly to be exploded as needed. This may indicate a connection, as in training in Pakistan, with the The Pakistani Taliban. I watched Vice on HBO Friday night and they covered it. Scariest thing ever because both India and Pakistan have nukes. Waaaay more threatening thab Saudi or Iran.
- Somebody else said this too: if Sunil was depressed where did he get the energy for all this activity? I can't even get out of my bed some days.
Something doesn't seem right with that story.
- me too r469
- [quote]Dead guy found with explosives was run over.
Which dead guy?
- [quote]Whoever they are they have balls of steel. They look so calm in the vids and pics.
That takes balls?
They're mass murderers. They act calmly, methodically.
People need to chill.
- R461, how about Joan Crawford goes to the supermarket? That is obviously more critical.
- [quote]I can't even get out of my bed some days.
I know the feeling.
- Scanner - "We got him. He's in custody right now." Delta alpha 81 custody right now. Get off Channel 1.
- Suspect#1. Try to keep up...
Bitch reaching for lynesta
- Wow, I thought the TV was too loud and I just heard 8 cop cars and a chopper buzz by my house. Life in a big city.
- AScanner - Tell me exactly what you have right now - one cab occupant. middle eastern male. we got him .sir - right now - they are all on deck outside the car. we have to check trunk. don't use cell.
we have a back pack and lap top.
cops going nuts on scanner. 'send teams. all teams. we have the suspect we were looking for.'
- I like the scanner stuff, but only if it's meaningful and adds actual information.
- Scanner - 'requesting bomb squad immediately'
suspect on deck. in custody.
- Will he be kept alive?
- Well isn't it more up to date than most other reports, R482?
- Wtf R475. Don't call me twisted. Those guys are twisted. And chill about what? If you're going to be an ass and call people names, go to another thread.
- Are you for real scanner guy?
- Scanner - we have two teams going. tango echo one. go go go 464 huntington go now.
'three officers got him on deck.'
- [quote]Which dead guy?
The one who was run over.
- How do they know they have the right guy this time?
- R487 - I'm listening to the scanner and reporting what I hear.
- The dead guy is the one that got run over.
- Pic from watertown backyard - swat team!
- R489, a suspect? I thought he was shot, not run over.
- I hope they didnt just pull over a NY cabby.
- A moment of light relief from the BBC -
"MIT teacher and journalist Seth Mnookin has been tweeting from Watertown throughout the night. He reports that a naked man arrested earlier was eventually released. "Apparently wrong place/time scenario.""
- Scanner: No confirmation of second suspect arrest. Officers still investigating 3 males who are at gunpoint.
- Legal Perm Residence for at least 1 year. Not students at MIT. - MSN
- We are interested...
- [quote]Don't call me twisted.
You're an idiot.
[quote]Whoever they are they have balls of steel.
In what situation is that ever pejorative?
You are commending them to having courage and for being unflappable as they commit heinous acts.
There is nothing courageous about their acts.
They do not have balls of steel. They have the single-mindedness of murderers.
I suppose you think Adam Lanza had balls of steel.
- Scanner: They've brought in K9 units. No traffic in or out of the area unless checked.
- Don a lemon looks like he has plastic surgery...
- Another false arrest?
- Sunil Tripathi grew up in the US and is a student at Brown.
He went missing on March 16th.
- And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air...
Gave proof through the night that our terrorist was still there.
Side comment: Out national anthem SUCKS!
- Town Council Pres. Sideris: "To the residents in those neighborhoods, please stay safe and indoors. Everything in town closed."
- Cops are afraid he's holed up somewhere with hostages and a bomb.
- R500: it's the same as saying Hitler was a great speaker. Which he was. Still deplorable.
- Scanner - Cops are trying to move news crews.
Occupants in cab have been cleared.
Tactical teams are now deployed to go house to house, street by street. No florescent coats - teams must 'stay low'.
Bomb squad is 'suiting up'.
- Balls of steel?
More like brains of dirt.
What kind of fucking moron stays in town after committing a huge act of terrorism at a highly publicized event? They knew before they did it that the Marathon would be wall to wall cameras.
This week on Dumbass Terrorists: the Boston Boneheads.
- Just reported: suspects are Russian/Chechyan.
- How exciting! Isn't it?
- I want to stay up and watch the coverage, but it's almost 4am and I've gotten no sleep. I'll take a tramadol and see what happened in the morning. This situation is crazy.
- It's the kind of point a college freshman insists on making, R508.
- Switched to msnbc after a whole night of CNN. They just announced that may reveal where the suspects are from...
- Go fuck yourself r500.
- Did Bieberhate lead to this?
- Pete Williams NBC: Suspects may be Chechen or spent time in Turkey.
- What do people do if they need food and water?
- Chechens? WTF?
- AP says suspects are from Russia, lived in the US for more than one year.
- Question: If they are indeed Chechen, who are so ruthless with their acts of terror they make AQ look like pacifists, what do you think the affect will be on the typical American mental picture of the Muslim terrorist??
- [quote]Go fuck yourself [R500].
Well played, sir, well played.
- Nobody seems to know where the heck they are from.
- Oh great. More countries I didn't know hated us...
- The Russians are coming.
- Are there any strong female roles that look nomination worthy...a mayor, a chief of police...etc.
This could be my Dog Day Afternoon
- Scanner: Calling in ATF to an open garage door that was not open last night.
No vehicles being allowed into area. Vehicles out only if they are searched.
- The Chechens exploded their own jet full of their People and that took control of a theater and gasses all the kids and others to death. They live to hate Russia. And most of them are Muslim but white.
- NBC says they're brothers.
I wonder if they're into incest?
- "Don't fuck with the Russians." Tony Soprano
- BREAKING: AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass.
- I wonder what the swat team members asses smell like right now. A little rancid?
- They are brothers.
- No fucking way. I have been staring at their faces for hours. They ARE NOT brothers...
- Once again, people on Twitter, Reddit, etc. gloat that they solved the case and scooped the media, but it turns out they simply made the life of an already depressed and possibly suicidal young man even worse by falsely accusing him. Way to go!
- Homeland writers are writing furiously right now.
- What a bunch of bullshit.
Two disgruntled young men who went on a killing spree.
There won't be any links to terror cells. The conspiracy world will go crazy anyway.
There are some very early reports that this was much more politically motivated (anti-capitalist) than sparked by any religious belief.
But everyone needs to calm the fuck down until more is known.
The press is getting it all wrong....again.
- dzhokar tsarnaev is his name
- I so hope that they bought their guns HERE in the US, which will further make the shitheads who voted NO yesterday look like the turds they are.
19 and 20 Dzhokard Ztsarnv
- You forgot missing. If you watch Disappeared he's probably dead...
- With a name like 'Dzhokhar', no wonder he turned out like he did!
- Accd to Boston Police the two suspects are brothers from Chechnya, lived in Turkey, have military training, and are not students.
- [R536] Since they are Muslims they mat have different mothers. Especially since they are only 1 year apart.
- Until someone says adopted I ain't buying it....
- R541 total fucking idiot. I guess he should pull back on the piss drinking.
- Does 'Dzhokard Ztsarnv' spell his name forward or backward?
- [quote]Accd to Boston Police the two suspects are brothers from Chechnya, lived in Turkey, have military training, and are not students.
Not a chance in hell.
- One grew up in Pennsylvania and the other got a wrestling scholarship in 2011 from his high school in the Boston area.
The media is fucking it up...again.
- Pic from Watertown home -
- Mika is driving me nuts anchoring this morning coverage. Can't they put someone competent on. I don't want to put on CNN but they are making me.
- You guys act as if you aren't even aware of the Chechen problem which has been wreaking hell in Eastern European Xtian countries for 20 years.
- Imagine fucking one of the swat members as a celebratory activity after they find this suspect.
- Pipe bomb recovered and safely detonated by police in according to the scanner. Are on the look-out for more.
- If Pete Williams says the FBI has been on these guys for 2 days, I believe him dammit.
- look at this pic - I would shit a brick if this was my back yard
- AP: SUSPECTS ARE BROTHERS
- [quote]I believe him dammit.
- [quote]Imagine fucking one of the swat members as a celebratory activity after they find this suspect.
Someone who is so exhausted they can barely stand up?
- Who is ab? The abridged version of ayb?
- always bitchy
- [quote]it turns out they simply made the life of an already depressed and possibly suicidal young man even worse by falsely accusing him.
He should have come forward. How are people supposed to know what he is doing if he won't come out?
- How could I forget that terrible video that Chechen soldiers behead several young men from the other side?
Sunii is more handsome and taller than suspect#2....
- [quote]Boston suspects rob a 7-Eleven, shoot police officer to death, carjack an SUV, hurl explosives out window in extraordinary firefight w/cops.
- Who the hell is Pete Williams?
- [quote]Sunii is more handsome and taller than suspect#2....
Sunil is certainly hot. I wish he would come home safely.
- Not Russian. Separates from Chechnya. Big Difference.
- They used to put babies on pikes and throw them in war. Their nationality is fucking sick. Two brothers. Typical trash.
- omg get Mika off the air or get her a paper bag to breathe in so she can stop hyperventilating all over this broadcast.
- russian/chechnyan who cares, no difference
- R560, yes! He can just lie down and I'll eat his ass.
- Russian Jews? I remember how much DL hates them. Welfare frauds, scammers, thieves, the lot of them!
- Candy Crowley should walk down the streets naked. To ensure everyone stays indoors.
- Mika is the dumbest broad on the planet. MSNBC is embarrassing. A bunch of dopes, all of them. "This is an act of terror." No shit, Willie.
- One was on a scholarship to Cambridge's Rindge School. Alma Mater of Ben and Matt.
- They're Operation Wall Street.
[quote]Police activity taking place in Boston's Kenmore Square. Two people in handcuffs.
- Chechen Muslims idiot, not Jews.
- [quoteDzhokhar A. Tsarnaev's name listed among recipients of Cambridge scholarships in 2011
- From BUZZFEED:
Apparently this is a photo of the guy on the right:
- [quote]Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev's name listed among recipients of Cambridge scholarships in 2011
- r578 do you mean Occupy Wall Street?
- Wow. When this story first broke about the bombings, Putin said Russia would do anything they could to help. I thought that was strange at the time. What a coincidence. They even showed Russians leaving candles at the embassy. This was on Monday or Tuesday.(Not a conspiracy theorist).
- This is so intense, I need to eat some ass to calm down.
- This guy is only 19.
- [quote] How are people supposed to know what he is doing if he won't come out?
People should have refrained from calling Sunil Tripathi a murderer when they didn't have all the facts. There are times when it makes sense to wait and not start posting speculation as if it were fact.
- [R585] Makes sense to me. If there is anyone Putin hates more than his wife, it's a Chechen.
- Romney was right! Russia is a threat. Obama made fun of it. IMPEACH THE BASTARD!
- From the twitter pic at r585 is that a pressure cooker on the stove?
- The fact that he has disappeared makes him suspicious, R588. I don't want him to be falsely accused, but it's been a difficult situation to work out.
- I work with some Czech they get very angry if you call them Russians.
Good night bitches. I'm going to call it a night.
I love you all. You are my only friend. I hope to wake up and read suspect 2 has been caught. I hope to hear good news about Sunii one day...
- russian white men are VICIOUS! they make american white men look like bleeding heart liberals
- [quote]NBC News: Boston suspects are brothers, aged 19 and 20, and legal permanent U.S. residents of Chechen origin, sources say
- [quote]BREAKING: AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year.
- omg r591, that IS a pressure cooker.
- They just showed a live shot of Matt Lauer looking like such a goober down in West, TX were absolutely NO ONE is looking right now. The look on his face says it all!!
I expect he threw a temper tantrum and insisted on being shown on air doing something.
- No, that is not a pressure cooker.
- Swat ass scent....mm
- Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to name Sunii as a suspect this will bring more attention to his disappearance and maybe they will find him...
- These are pressure cookers:
- The dead one was an amateur boxer. Here's a shirtless pic.
- Can you imagine loading a theater with women and chirren and then pumping it full of noxious toxic gas???
Oh I just realized the Nazi's beat them to it.
But they are horrible people. At least the Arabs don't blow up their OWN countries' airlines mid-flight.
- Chechen terrorists are such particularly nasty fucks. I was living in Russia during the Beslan school attack and it was horrible. Absolutely impossible to explain the gruesome imagery and desperation of the parents that played out LIVE on Russian TV. The sort of stuff that would never in a million years be shown on US TV.
I am astounded that these are Chechens. Their little jihad bullshit is always so local, related to Russian occupation. I surmise that these brothers have no real ties with Chechnya. They are probably creepy, loner misfits who feel some phony solidarity with Chechnya and are acting out accordingly without much real ideological basis. Their real problem is they feel hated, like most Chechens. They showed us. Fuckers.
This should make things very interesting between the US and Russia. Could actually soften relations.