All Threads by Date
Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds star in Universal‘s R.I.P.D
Holy shit, does this look at all familiar to anyone?
- Shades of MIB.
- Shades of NiN
- That is one of the most unappealing movie trailers imaginable. Ryan Reynolds is not going to happen as a movie star. Jeff Bridges is wasting his time. No comment on Mumbles Louise Parker.
- R4 I feel like they've been trying to make this guy happen for a decade now. Has he ever really had a big hit? I know his superhero film flopped badly.
- He has never carried a movie. He may have peaked with The Proposal with Sandra Bullock.
- Holy shit, does this look at all familiar to anyone?
Yes. RIPD: Ryan Is Pretty Desperate
- R6 I forgot about that one. I think Sandra gets the credit though.
- C'mon it's "Men In Black" Part 4 with Jeff Bridges doing his "True Grit" character. If I wrote MIB, I'd sue.
- I like the MIB movies and Reynolds, if he's still buff, is better eye candy than Will Smith. So this movie is potentially something I'd like quite a lot.
- I'm glad Jeff has been able to elevate his roles after finally winning the Oscar.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...