- Is Lydia's husband gay? Tragic tinynip on that poor man...
- I love making fun of Vicki. Actually, I love making fun of all these bitches...
Does toothy Eddie still have those huge pecs?
- Heather really needs to be on medication. I feel like smoke is gonna start pouring from her ears in some of her scenes. She's a real bitch to her husband in public, never a good sign, and it looks like her kids hate her.
I feel sorry for Vickie. For the first time ever. "This is my time." That's right, Vickie. You go.
- Tamra throws Alexis out of her party next week! Goody.
- Tamra is clearly jealous of Alexis. Though I have no idea why.
- Eddie seems gayer to me this year.
Alexis has upped her game considerably by ditching the weave.
Vicki did the right thing with her surgery. When the swelling fully subsides and everything settles in, she'll look 30% better.
Gretchen in her attempt to make a last grab at the brass ring of showbiz has lost too much weight.
Heather seems almost peri-menopausal with her outta nowhere bitchiness towards Terry. Not a good look at all. I wonder if this change is somehow related to the house being put on the market?
I haven't even noticed the new chick, so that's not a good sign.
Tamra is extremely self aware and she knows all too well that she's only 5 years at best from hitting "The Wall".
Briana and her soldier hubby seem happy, but there is a price to pay from enjoying the free ride in Vicki's McMansion.
- [quote]I haven't even noticed the new chick, so that's not a good sign.
How could you?
Looks like she hasn't eaten since 2003.
- If you see a set of unbelievably large teeth moving slowly across your screen while underneath a pile of cheap, plastic looking hair extensions with what sounds like a collection of defective dog whistles emanating from the large hairy teeth, you've just seen the new girl.
- Lydia's husband seems really gay to me. I bet he's seen a lot of bathroom stall action.
- Heather being a bitch to her husband is so obviously fake and scripted in an attempt to give her boring "character" another dynamic. She's a lousy actress.
- Eddy seems SO fucking gay as does the scarecrow's hubby (who is hot, btw).
- Oh definitely about Lydia's husband. He pings off the charts.
- I totally want to sign up at Eddie and Tamra's new gym (which is destined for failure) and see if he can be hired for private training.
Tamra probably will never let him out of the corner of her eye.
And I'm still laughing about Alexa and her husband pulling up to their new trampoline gymnasium franchise in their Rolls or Bentley.
- Lydia looks like a cartoon.
- Lydia's father is the Canadian Donald Trump.
- Real classy bringing the cameras to temple on Yom Kippur.
- r16, how much do you think had to be paid to allow cameras in the temple?
In retrospect, that is odd that it was allowed...
- with sock
- I wonder if they purposely showed every annoying/quirky thing about that new chick right away so that viewers think her weirdness makes her instantly appealing. She's just annoying and seems use the cutesie shtick to cover up that she's dumb. Makes sense though that she'd be friends with Alexis. I'm sure those 2 scholars have some intense conversations.
- Yay! This thread has been revived from the dead!
- Mmmmmmm, Eddie.
- Well, I hope this is the right thread for someone to explain "Jesus jugs" to me. First, did I hear the term right? I know it's about Alexis, of course, but did one of the girls say it? I can't stand Alexis anyway.
Vicki, I've always appreciated her work ethic and feel sorry for her about Slade's Miss Piggy remark that sent her to plastic surgery. Luckily, I don't think it's too bad and she didn't get duck beak lips so yeah, GO VICKI.
And, sexy slimey Slade, get a REAL job!
- Anyone who lives in So Cal. listen to Slade's radio show?
Does it actually exist or was it just put up for filming like Caroline's radio show?
- I think everyone clearly knew that Vicki was an insecure mess but the plastic surgery confirmed it. There's no one to root for or to even like on this show. I miss Jeana.
- I miss Jeana's stud son.
- This is the fourth season I have watched this show. While we all know these things are scripted, the reassigned dynamics are a little, um, off.
Tamra must have been instructed to watch The Exorcist and emulate Linda Blair's character Regan.
Vicki was told to sit her ass down and quit trying to steal every scene.
Gretchen was told to agitate any potential conflicts. There's seems to be more footage of her cluttered Bed Bath and Beyond furnished duplex. Now that it's been shown that she can't sing or dance, looking pretty and causing trouble is all she can do.
Alexis is probably on her last season. They want her to crawl away mauled, bloody and checked in to psych ward for evaluation.
Heather making a 180 from "friendly" to leader of the witch hunts isn't working. She should have been like that from day 1.
The new one with all the teeth will probably only last one season and will be ushered out with Alexis.
Eddie will hopefully dump Tamra. He's probably in this gig for publicity (as they all are).
- Vicki looks more like Miss Piggy then ever, the chin is awful, she looks like she has no lower teeth and her hair is way to long for a woman her age.
- Eddie has huge, sexy tits. You know he'd rather Donn or Slade touch them than Tamra.
- The chin is huge and square.
- This show has been a guilty pleasure but it has become too over the top to watch the rest of the season. It's gone from bad to unwatchable. If they couldn't find remotely believable story lines and conflicts, they should have waited to start the season. Heather is unwatchable at this point. Gretchen has zero story line and virtually no camera time.
Contrived has surpassed scripted.
- TWOP was calling Alexis "Jesus Jugs" long before Tamra started using the term.
I'm convinced Tamra is paying writers to come up with "witticisms" for her talking head interviews.
- [quote]I'm convinced Tamra is paying writers to come up with "witticisms" for her talking head interviews.
Wouldn't surprise me. Bethenny pulled that same shit when she was hired fo RHoNYC.
- Jesus Jugs was originated by David Gilmore of Pretty on the Outside fame. His site is hilarious. I do believe Tamera credited him with Jesus Barbie, not sure about Jesus Juggs.
Vicki's face is starting to look better but the chin implant was a bad idea. She seems unhappy but she just can't let go of this show. She is addicted to the fame. IMHO.
Gretchen is a snooze. Fast Forward, don't care.
Tamera is still kind of funny, and a total betch but I kind of like her. I find Eddie hot, I would definitely blow him.
Heather, boring, don't care about her kids or her hubby.
New girl is kind of sweet, kinda like her.
Alexis, pathetic loser, fake, dumb, married an really unattractive dude.
- They need to recast the show. It just seems off. They should keep Tamera and Vicki because they are both complete emotional messes and good for reality TV, and get rid of everyone else. I never quite got Heather. Constantly attacking Alexis like a pack of hyenas is doing nothing but making her a sympathetic figure, which isn't the result they're after.
- Heather doesn't have a storyline so she's forcing the "Bickerson" routine with her husband on us. That didn't work out so well with Adrian on RHOBH, though.
I hate how Gretchen laughs at her dumb jokes.
- I saw Vicki one time while I was getting a facial. She was very quiet and waited patiently for her turn. I heard she and Don were swingers?
My dermatologist shares a practice with Terry Dubrow. I never knew his brother was Kevin Dubrow from Quiet Riot (died from suicide)
Why Heather and Terry joined the show is beyond comprehension; I guess Heather is bored being a mom full time.
Jeanna looks really cute in a ZZ top video from the 80's.
Does anyone remember the other Tamara from season 1? She was married to a wealthy business man who later lost all his money, they had the biggest home in Coto in the 80's. Something bad happened to one of the daughters I can't remember what.
Lauri's son what a mess and sad. And George and Lauri's drama with Georges ex-wife. I think its cheesy that he had her evicted from her home, meanwhile he's buying Lauri everything under the sun.
I don't think Slade ever had money and his first house on the show was a set. Maybe he was desperate to get $$ for his dying son.
- Oh and Jim the one married to Jesus Jugs, was this close to being indicted for selling fake sports memorabilia awhile back.
- R38 that doesn't sound surprising and should have been written into a season.
Her jugs aren't as distracting as their purchase of a trampoline park franchise and riding around in a Rolls.. They gotta be living on the brink even with her being the breadwinner with whatever she's paid for the show.
- Yes and she lied about their house being in foreclosure. Is the trampoline park still open?
- The website is active although their name is not mentioned. I'm guessing this is theirs as it was the only one in OC.
If Alexis and her husband still own it, maybe Heather could take her four kids there, stay for five minutes and then meet up with the rest of women and make snide comments. That would be the way RHOOC used to be.
- I actually kind of like new girl. She feels more real than anyone on this.
- R41, do you think it's a franchise bought from these people:
Sky High Sports was started by Jerry and Ron Raymond, brothers who were born and raised in the Bay Area. Jerry is a graduate of San Jose State. With 3 kids each, they wanted to have a fun safe place where they could have a blast playing with their kids. Sky High Sports was born.
From the website
- vicki's fucking crazy, she just seems so DUMB, i mean dumb like i've never seen. it can't be an act. i mean she's the longest standing housewife anywhere and still she's completely vacant, a blank slate, what is there to know about her? and gretchen has to go. lydia is cool. and i cant believe it but alexis is sympathetic now
- WOW! Kevin Dubrow is Terry's brother!! Good one.
- I don't find Alexis sympathetic at all. She is a total moron and obviously dumb as a bag of hammers.
- i find terry hot
- I too find Terry extremely appealing. He's no empty suit like so many housewives SO's tend to be.
- Each city's version just devolves into strings of meaningless controversies between the women that get blown into knife fights.
OC is the oldest and there just isn't any storyline there, so they just bitch to get camera time. We are supposed to cheer of bitch Heather getting a call for Hot in Cleveland after watching her be an absolute bitch for no reason at the dinner party? Her pumpkin patch visit with the kids just made her look like she hated being a mom.
Atlanta manages to be interesting (mostly because even the most cartoonish of them display a bit of humanity).
- I think Heather is better than this show. It's sad to watch her devolve into a harpy. I wonder of the Hot in Cleveland offer was real?
- Okay so the Hot in Cleveland gig was the real deal. She was also Miss Greater Syracuse in 1989!
So was Vanessa Williams in 1984.
- I always thought Heather looks enough like Wendy Malik to play her sister.
- I think Terry is handsome and really seems to love those kids.
- Vicki amused me up until she dumped Donn and took up with that retarded conman. She also didn't have enough backbone to keep her face. Now I see her as pathetic. I liked Tamara better with Simon because Simon was just as snarky as her. Eddie is dull. Heather has the face of a weasel/rat and reminds me of a ratfaced girl I went to high school with. Terry seems real. Gretchen is aging quickly, probably due to makeup poisoning. Jesus jugs, blah. New girl, ugh and blah, blah. Boring season.
- One bright ray of hope: Jesus Barbie's dry drunk fairy dust mother. She was awesome!
- Heather is NOT better than this show. She was okay for a season but, upon further scrutiny, is pretty awful, which I should have surmised from her need to live in that over-the-top hotel they call a home, which gives me nightmares.
- Gretchen's habit of saying "like" after every 3 words is annoying.
- R57 I've noticed that also. But for some reason, I like to watch her. Probably because I still am not sure what she really does. She's always made up, looks good in that OC kinda way, but doesn't do anything. From the looks of that cluttered condo, she doesn't appear wealthy so what does she do to earn money? She's always in a limo, having lunch and visiting some boutique.
- to me, gretchen just has this beastial, hideous face. like a halloween mask or rocky dennis from mask. god, i just dont get her style AT ALL either. its hard to believe she got a bachelors degree. i dont know why these women want to look like hefs girls next door. why not a classy look? i still watch them compulsively but they need stylists. only NY ladies look good for the most part. OMG i hope they don't cancel that lol
- [quote] Tamera is still kind of funny, and a total betch but I kind of like her
She had a good line on the latest episode.
Heather was saying something like she didn't want to get a boob job because it was so cliche, especially for OC.
Then they showed Tamera in a confessional interview saying, "if you wanted small tits and good restaurants, you should've stayed in New York." ZING!
Oh, no she di'int!
[quote] They need to recast the show.
Nene suggested this in her one-on-one interview with Andy Cohen.
The OC ladies must have been pissed when they saw or heard about this comment. I wonder how many of these GCB's used the "n word" about Miss Nene.
You just know they did.
- gretchen has a company "gretchen christine" (ugly name btw) that sells.. fuck if i know, reusable douche bags? tit glitter? taint wipes? also, once she was on the pole with pussycat dolls and recorded a single! hey bravo brings the limos and this is this hounds what? 5th season? thats easy a couple hundo thou for doing jack shit, for boring us on camera
- [quote] i find terry hot
I would bet anyone $1,000 that Terry cruises guys at his gym. He really has that vibe around him.
I especially love how Heather asked him a very interesting question. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WORK OUT AT THE GYM, WHEN WE HAVE A GYM AT HOME? Hmmmm???
She was saying that with the acting gig, he would have to spend more time at home with the kids while she was away. One suggestion was working out at home, versus the gym.
Of course, he gave some lame excuse.
- [quote] Tamera is still kind of funny, and a total betch but I kind of like her
Did anyone else catch what she said at the Mexican restaurant?
She and Eddie were at the restaurant, and he said "huacamole," and she said something like Eddie is so at home when they eat at Mexican restaurants.
And then she added (not the exact quote), "he's such a BEANER!"
Omg, I was floored. Does Tamera have Tourette's? She really has no filter.
- i think eddie is gay, must be why im not attracted to him. i wouldnt mind a piece of briana's farmboy hubby
- Don't get me wrong, I am not a fangurl and I tend to think every well groomed attractive man is gay, but I just don't get a gay vibe from Terry. I think he is the quintessence of the Jewish doctor family man who married a pretty Jewish girl. I find Heather to be the least tacky in dress and makeup of all the OC women.
And she did have a sitcom as Heather Paige Kent waaaay back, so in a way she is a trophy wife for Terry.
Maybe he just prefers to go to the gym for some peace and quiet from the 5 people in his home!
- Eddie has got some of the most prominent bitch tits I've ever seen on a guy. They're actually quite stunning.
- Agreed, R66. They're hot - I bet he comes from nipple stimulation alone.
- here's Gretchen's tacky website-wonder how much overpriced, made in china, shit she sells?
- omg she sells absolute random ugly shit and junk, and her used shit.. shes selling used conair curling iron, cody earphone buds, and then her used "designer" clothes from old navy, forever21, american eagle. also autograped photos for $20, all these cheesecake, 80s relic hair band poses.
- Let's talk more about Eddie... He's the only person I like on this show.
- well i read that eddie started mowing lawns for then was "adopted" by his sugardaddy. he took his last name, judge. also eddie works in law in some capacity? cant be more than on-the-job trained assistant, highly doubt he went to school
- Eddie and Tamra won't marry.
- I think Eddie is a paralegal.
- is slade gay?
- Eddie is the CEO of his father's law firm. That's why he lives so well for someone without his JD.
No way is Slade gay. He's the least 'mo-ish of any Housewife SO on all the shows. I don't like him one bit though...he has "bad news" written all over him. He's a user through and through.
I still would pick Terry first, and then Ken Todd from RHOBH second. I think he would be a lot of fun.
Have you ever seen pics of him in his prime? Wow.
- All those SoCal men are feminine.
- In June they are going to show a 'behind-the-scenes' special about a show that is already supposed to be a 'behind-the-scenes' look at the lives of these ladies. How many more layers of 'behind-the-scenes' can you go?
Anyway, it will be interesting to hear from Tammy Knickerbocker, Jo de la Rosa, and Lynn Curtain again. A bunch of the kids will be on too, including Jeanna's son who couldn't make it as a ballplayer, so he's a model now. And possibly an escort...
I notice they don't list that other lady that was only on for a season - can't remember her name, but she was a little chunky, was trying to date different guys, and liked to talk about how much her life was glorifying the good Lord Jesus. I wonder if she's not being profiled at all.
- R77 her name was Quinn, casting director was high the day she auditioned.
- Is Jeana's son really modeling now? I want to see some of his photos.
- What does Vicki see in Brooks? He doesn't even look like he's putting in the effort to blow smoke up her ass this season like he has already lined up a new sugar mama.
- I can't for the debut of "Vicki's Vodka."
Tamra seems to be having a epiphany about being such a bitch.
Slade was looking good last night.
And I didn't realize that Terry was so chunky. The scene with him in the blue plaid shirt while sitting down didn't cover the belly and love handles. I guess he must be focused on other things at the gym.
- Shane's 'photos' page on his Facebook has some of his modelling shots, r79.
He has more on his Instagram account where he calls himself an ex-athlete, model, actor, and philanthropist. Apologies if that caused you to spit out your coffee.
- will tamra go to anger management?
- shane? you must mean slade. and terry is over 50yrs old! he is not very chunky at all, nice build.
- What about Doug?
- doug is gay
- Doug is cute.
Eddina is annoying as hell, especially when he tries to give his opinion on the fake drama. That squeaky lispy voice.
- I want to know what happened to the large queen who was living in Jeana's garage.
- I get a closeted vibe from Terry, too. Does he really make that much money as a plastic surgeon, or is he from a wealthy family? His office looks tacky.
- r88, I'm still wondering what happened to Jeanna herself.
What is the drama with Lauri returning? I thought she and Vicki were good friends?
- I don't think Terry comes from a wealthy family even though he is a fame whore just as much as he is a plastic surgeon. Prior to being Housewives Husband he was a plastic surgeon on The Swan and Bridalplasty.
Also his brother was the lead singer of Quiet Riot.
- WOW! I just checked the link out on R82. Shane! Holy Toledo that guy is a major stud!!
Heather has turned into a major bitch, and I don't think it's acting. I think she really is a spoiled rich bitch. I almost fell off my seat when Heather said she is a tutor, driver, and she has charity work to do etc. and yet she has a nanny, and with a house like that the have to have gardeners, and maids for the up keep. Please! boo hoo! life is hell poor thing. She has a closet the size of a New York apartment! They have that multimillion dollar lifestyle because of what Terry dose for a living. Yet, she wants average mothers to feel sorry for this bitch? And to top it off, Heather says Terry gives her nothing and she gave up everything? really? She was a major celebrity before they were married? The most major thing this loony rich bitch has done in her "career" was probably a movie filmed in Canada for the Lifetime Network. Being a plastic surgeon is not sitting down all day waiting for the checks to come in. It's a lot of meticulous work. Yet, Terry kept acting like a doormat saying sorry over and over again that I wanted to sock the guy and tell him to get some balls. If this was the other way around, you would never hear the end of everyone expressing outrage what a vicious husband he is. BTW, she looks like a huge insect with those big bug eyes of hers.
I used to like Gretchen, but she is turning out to be a very nasty bitch. I think she is obnoxious. Supposedly that job that Slade has looks like a phony radio set that is made up in less than 5 minutes by a bunch of cheap props. I think it’s disgusting that Slade's son is in the hospital, and the son is in bad shape, and you have Gretchen acting so narcissistic saying, oh what a about me and I'm not going to see you? What about having a baby? She is just horrible, and I can’t believe the nerve of her whining at a time like that. BTW, even though I don’t like Slack, I mean, Slade either, I think that is awful about his son.
I can't stand Alexis and she is so dumb, and she can't shut her big trap. If she was held for ransom, the kidnappers would runaway saying, please! we'll do jail time! anything to get away from that broad. I think Alexis's husband is getting tired being married to her. I get the vibe that her husband has some mistress on the side. Also I think Alexis and her con artist husband rent their Rolls Royce along with everything else.
I like Lydia a lot and I think she is more real than the others. She seems like a nice girl. She and her husband grew up in wealthy backgrounds, so I think they are the type of people who don't need to go out of their way to prove anything.
Tamara is one crazy broad and her mouth is the sewer. She is really gross and very tacky. Tamara tells millions of people Eddie Farts? That is really disgusting and I don't want to know. Tamara is so cheap. You notice when Tamara talks to Eddie and mouths off about the others he seems like he is starting to get annoyed just being around her? BTW, Eddie is ugly.
Brianna’s husband is so handsome!! And I like Brianna a lot, but I think Brianna and her hubby have no right to tell Vicki who she can have and who she can't have in her own home. It's Vickie's home and they are living there.
I like Vicki this season much more. However, I get the vibe she is tired of being in this show, and she is not a happy person over all. It was so pathetic and sad how she expressed her neediness to Brooks wanting him in her life. I think she is scared that she will never find anyone else, and I think she is afraid to be alone. Slade keeps making fun of Vicki and it's getting tiring and mean spirited.
BTW, someone mentioned that these women dress like hookers. I agree with that poster 100%. I don't get they have money, and they shop at the best stores and they dress like that. Also, the wear their dresses so tight with those enormous hippo size asses, and their Henry the 8th stomachs that I just cringe when I see these women parading in-front of millions of viewers. However, the poster who said the Housewives of New York dress better is totally wrong. They too dress horrible as well. Just because those women live in New York doesn't give them a free pass to dress in bordello haute couture.
- the show needs vicki for everyone to pick on, she gets no respect lol
- Victoria would like you all to know that she is a strong woman who can take care of herself.
- heather looks like saw puppet
- should vicki have left the wine tasting to play with her friends david, john-john, heidi? is she a bitch?
- amazing even during Tamra's tearful epiphany about realizing how inept she is in relationships she still is able to make it all "feel sorry for ME - I've been through alot." Tamra looks like an old lady next to her man - ridiculous.
She & Heather are repulsive all around.
Vicki I'm liking this season but chick is fat, so is her daughter wow she gained a TON of weight w/the pregnancy.
Slade & Gretchen are just ick.
just not an enjoyable show anymore.
- Is it weird that Vicki is becoming the most sympathetic one? Her losing Donn might be good for personal growth.
- Doug and Eddie sneak away for the mansex.
- gretchen looks like a chippy. a real idiot. is she jonbenet?
- Gretchen has total horse face. She looks even worse with her new lips. Did she get her tits done too? Her taste in clothes is horrific I think Tamera has better taste than her.
Shane's look is very 80's, he is a good looking guy but he will never make it in modeling.
Jim B is starting to realize that he got beat with the fugly stick. He is making progress. Alexis looks worn out too.
- Is it just me or dose anyone get a strong vibe that Vicki's son is gay? He won't tell his mother where he lives because she is annoying, which I understand that point ,but I also get a strong vibe that he doesn't want Vicki to know where he lives because he is gay. For example, check out Vicki's hillbilly family flying in for a visit stating men in California are [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]. I think Vicki's son would be apprehensive to tell his mother he is a homo.
- I could not believe Jimbo was serious about thinking he JUST started to lose his hair- uh yeah, maybe about a decade ago.
- Michael, Shane, Eddie, and Doug all have big sex orgies at fat Frankie's new place.
- [quote]He has more on his Instagram account where he calls himself an ex-athlete, model, actor, and philanthropist.
A five-minute photo op at a food bank during the holidays 6 years ago does not make you a philanthropist.
- If only Shane could have a brilliant career like Albie and Chris Manzo.
- The Vicki/Tamra feud is so painfully contrived. Can it be any more transparent that these two are just manufacturing drama to keep them relevant to the show? Haha, and obviously it's working, because I keep coming back every week. As we speak, they're probably getting ready to go out to breakfast together and have a good laugh at their current "storyline." I have to say that Vicki is a more convincing "actress" than Tamra, who sometimes can't keep a straight face.
- How many men have had Eddie? Doug is also a prime candidate for the homosex.
- so Eddie and Slade took that six-hour bike ride together. That was weird. You can't convince me that nothing happened between them.
- Doug is the epitome of bi.
- This Doug is the one who was doing pull-ups in his bedroom, yes?
- The house-homo-husbands are painful to watch when they try to infuse themselves and their opinions in the drama. Even more contrived than the fighting itself. Eddie sounds like such a bitch when he continues to tell Tamra how bad Vicki is. I blame NJ for this now permeating need of husbands and families to be involved with everything.
- ha! When Tamra asked Eddie what was going on with his shirt after the bike ride I thought for sure she was spying some dried cum
- R89 Terry's office in Newport beach is nice it has atriums in some of the exam rooms and the lobby is comfy and tasteful. Not sure if that is the one from the show. It's also in a snooty area but the buildings are from the 1970's
I agree even married to Taliban Jim Alexis is happy and loves her life.
They say the best revenge is living well they all seem to be jealous of her.
It doesn't take 3 women gaining up on you to get a point across.
Can't believe these sad ass bitches actually made me feel sorry for Alexis I thought I'd never like her.
Heather marriage being fucked up is not a suprise to me.
She really attacked Alexis before even getting to know her. I always thought that perfect house and life shit was bullshit from day 1 glad to see I was right.
Ever 1 lined up to kiss Heather's rich ass except Vicky and Alexis.
Now Heather got on the show and got what she wanted but might lose her husband/ family in the process.
- r6 & r8 I've found the new girl.
- Alexis and Jim are ridiculous and she's dumb as a stump, but ultimately harmless. But I can see how her pretensions and constant Jesus speak would rub Jewish Heather the wrong way.
- Terry and Heather recently "sold" the home they live in on the show. Rumors are that it was not sold but a short sale because they could no longer keep up with the mortgage payments to the bank. Perhaps Heather is upset with Terry this season because their house of cards is slowly collapsing. They are living a lifestyle they can not afford. I am sure Heather is agitated with Terry because she is not able to live the life she is "entitled" to given that she walked away from her "A List Hollywood Career" to start a family with him. Heather really is one entitled uppity bitch.
- OMFG! These shows actually RUIN lives.
I never understood how Terry (nice guy, successful practice (albeit in a (ahem) strip plaza)) could afford a house THAT nice.
And the short sale now explains it all.
Fame. What a bitch.
- Did you all know that it's 2001, and Jim has started to lose his hair?
- Looks like I was right. There's no way that Terry is successful enough to afford a house like that, which must be worth around $10 million. They also put another million$ into the furniture and interior design. I have a few successful plastic surgeon friends and they could never afford such an extravagant house on the ocean, and they don't have families to support, either.
- I thought Heather and Terry's house was Fug and utterly charmless.
- r121 seems like Heather is now guilty of the same thing she accused Alexis of last season. I remember clearly how appalled she was that Alexis was renting her home and that it did not make sound financial sense. Still unclear as to how Alexis' finances were any of Heather's business to begin with? Essentially she accused Alexis of being a poser. Funny how Alexis and Jim now own a beautiful home and Heather and Terry are living in some rental near their old estate.
Perhaps Terry can get a spot on the new version of "The Swan" that is airing on Fox soon? "Rat Faced" Heather can hit the streets of Hollywood looking for a few more walk on roles on cable comedies.
Turnabout is fair play Ms. Dubrow, how ironic indeed
- So it's obvious that this season's arc is Vicki and Tamra fighting and eventually finding their way back to each other, complete with returning villainess Laurie Waring thrown in as shirt stirrer. Gretchen, Alexis and Lydia have little story, and Heather/Terry is just comic relief.
- Heather and Terry are bordering on Maloof territory with their "playful" bickering. How long before the divorce?
- r125 I expect a divorce announcement in the next 12-18 months
Heather must be furious that she has been forced to downgrade her lifestyle. She claims that one day someone knocked on her door and offered to buy the house from them. The part she left out was that it was the Sheriff's Department with an order from bank to evict them from the property.
I hope that Alexis brings up the short sale rumors at the reunion and throws it in Heather's face. Would love to see how she would try to spin it and explain what actually transpired with the sale of her home.
- This show is boring.
- Eddie has an odd build for a guy. Huge tits, birthing hips and round ass. Have never seen curves like that on a guy. Give me the more manly Slade anyday.
- People that do these shows are at their end in some way. That is consistent through most of these shows except for BH, where Taylor was the only truly desperate one.
- How Heather can stomach her husband, Terry, is beyond comprehension.
And when he was clipping his toenails on camera in their bedroom is was very revolting.
Who would want to have sex with Terry except strictly for his money?
- Michael Gunvalsen is a hunk and a half. Wonder if he and his brother in law Ryan get it on while Brianna is distracted by little Troy.
- Now Doug is going to be considered gay on DL?You fags are too much! I don't think Doug is gay at all. In fact, I don't mean to sound like a frau, but I think Doug and Lydia are a refreshing couple. I get the vibe that they are who they say they are ,which are real people. Lydia doesn't make a whole thing about having money and growing up wealthy. The true rich are never flashy,and they never stick their lifestyle in your face. They are usually understated. I have been around some people who have grew up in wealthy backgrounds and you would be surprised how low key they are about their lives. They have some luxuries here and there ,but it's not the pinnacle of their lives, again it's very understated.
However, why on earth Doug and Lydia are on this show? Her father is extremely wealthy and again, they don't seem like they are in some status competition. Maybe even though she and her husband are wealthy on their own right, they still can use extra money?
BTW, R130 you have a very good point. That is very gross ,and I wonder how some people on DL can be partnered with extremely crass men? My famliy weren't uptight people in the least, but my dad didn't pass gas around others, even my mother. He said there is no excuse not to control yourself ,and use the bathroom if you need to. My dad was very hygienically clean and didn't tolerate me, my brother, and sister being messy with our rooms. And about the toe nail clipping, my dad always did that alone ,and never in front of anyone, again, not even my mother. My brother and sister tend to be really messy at times,but they usually clean up after themselves,but I take after my parents more so. There is no excuse for being gross, obnoxious, and crass. Their are so many people who are so gross, especially more than ever before, no I'm not a senior citizen. Again, I don't know how people can live with a partner, husband, etc. who is repulsive and crude without puking all of the time and losing their appetites.
Sorry for being preachy and being a motor mouth,lol! Here is a link about Lydia.
- "You fags are too much!"
Fuck you, R132.
- These threads always attract a lot of weirdos. Where did you come from, r132? TWOP?
- No r133, I'm not remotely interested in you and after all, I'm not remotely your type. Maybe some dating service will be flexible for your unique needs, and find your ideal dream guy who you specifically indicated, has to look like one of the hillbillys from deliverance. So stop stressing out and stop the name calling because there must be plenty of toothless ,smelly, hillbillys for you to chose from.
- R133! Look! Now R134 sounds like your type!!
- As if the cutting of the toenails wasn't planned for the camera to initiate an argument? Come on, people.
- r135 is an illiterate lunatic.
- [quote]Lydia doesn't make a whole thing about having money and growing up wealthy. The true rich are never flashy,and they never stick their lifestyle in your face.
And yet, there she is with all the other fame whores on a fake 'Real Housewives' reality show doing just that, r132.
- "hillbillys from deliverance"
You lose, dear.
- In her first appearance, Lydia made quiet a big deal about coming from money.
- Remember when Heather thought that she and her house were too important to feature in a luxury magazine unless they were on the cover?
- r142 I wonder if Lydia is beating down Heather's door now that she and Terry are living in a cheap 3 bedroom rental? I am sure Heather will explain it away as teaching her children the value of money and a simpler way of life.
- R138, That is calling the kettle black. So you are on a thread about a show on Bravo discussing the theory of relativity, right! you're the real pathetic idiot!
R140, Oh my gosh! Some fairy asshole said to me on this very thread, you lose dear. Oh my gosh! what will I do?!!! It's the end for me! Please! not thee very thread on the RHOC! That is the end for me! \t
- Suckle on Eddina's plump titties!
- r145 Eddie def has gayface, I guess he is just along for the ride and the little bit of fame he has achieved being Tamara's sidepiece
- this is still a show?
there are four seasons every year, just like nature, right?
- Not to be mean, but Lydia looks like a woodchuck.
Or a rabbit.
- Vicki looks beyond haggard. They're all so shrill and unlikeable this season. It speaks volumes when Alexis comes off as the most sympathetic.
- Guess it's completely impossible for Tamra to look like anything other than a cheap hooker
- Tamara is one the most self-absorbed, narcissistic "wives" across the entire franchise, which says a lot.
- Radar just posted pics of Eddie, on some Las Vegas trip they all took . F'ing buff. I thought he was a fit/ fat, but he's got an 8 pak, and his legs are sick. He looks like a gay porno dream . That bitch Tamra is lucky.
- 152, take a look at r145's recent pics. That is no 8 pak.
- Just look at Radar's pics - looks entirely different .
- That relationship has to be fake.
- r155 Exactly! Eddy def has gayface for days. What I am not sure about is whether Tamara is in on the joke? Does she realize that she is engaged to and living with a gay man? Is Eddy so desperate for fame that he has hitched his wagon to a D-List Bravolebirty?
Whatever the case may be this will all end in tears.
- Yes, Eddie could be THAT desperate. He obviously has a boyfriend and Tamara seems as if she's in the dark...but is she really? Maybe SHE made up this storyline?
Remember when she said he's usually away for hours, when he's bicycling?
- here's the thing, i think tamara knows very well eddie's gay...
- I watch most episodes and don't see how Eddie "obviously" has a boyfriend.
- Why would any gay man would find butt ugly Eddie attractive? EWWWWWW!!
- I think Eddie is pretty cute, he is thick and I hope that carries through. You know Tamra says he lasts for 4-5 hours...maybe he is gay. Most straights finish much faster.
- do you really think Tamra is dumb? as in street-sense dumb?
And then you'll have your answer.
- Wow it just keeps getting better
Here is a pic of Tamara and Eddy this weekend at their joint bachelor/bachelorette party
- And another...
- That doesn't look like Tamara.
- Tamra Barney’s Wild Bachelorette Weekend In Vegas! Where Were Vicki & Gretchen?
Posted on May 20, 2013 by AllThingsRH
Real Housewives of Orange County Star Tamra Barney and fiance Eddie Judge partied at Azure Luxury Pool at The Palazzo in Las Vegas this weekend. Tamra was joined by Heather Dubrow and Chelsea Lately’s Heather McDonald, who were sipping Cuca Fresca drinks all day while the guys did shots.
“Heather Dubrow was there but that was it. This weekend was about Tamra and Eddie’s friends, not the Housewives and all their bickering and back-stabbing,” an insider tells RadarOnline of Vicki Gunvalson and Gretchen Rossi’s absence.
“Tamra wanted to have fun without having to worry about someone getting their feelings hurt or someone getting wasted and pitching a fit,” the source said.
- I'm surprised they're actually getting married. They will be separated by the end of next season and we'll hear Tamra's new mantra about not needing a man in her life. Their fitness studio will inevitably be out of business and she'll blame Eddie.
- When I read a few days ago that someone suspected Michael Gunvalson might be gay, I just chuckled to myself. I thought, well, there's some projecting!
I haven't been able to watch the episodes in proper order this year, and this afternoon I finally saw the episode where Michael, Vickie's brother and V had lunch together. I don't remember seeing MG since he was in his frat house at Colorado University and Vickie stormed in to surprise him.
My good god has he changed. He is waaaay better looking, and his manner of speaking, gesturing and his decision to keep Vickie in the dark as to where he lives KNOCKED me out! There is no doubt in my mind that he is gay. He historically hasn't seemed to care much for his mom, and that now is making some sense to me. He knows/has always known that VG would not be pleased with that bit of news. When she warned him about unwanted pregnancies at lunch,he looked like someone had knocked the wind out of him. He also expressed his desire to keep a friendly distance from Vickie's leech semi-bf. It wasn't like he didn't like the guy,I just sense he wants NO ONE in the family circle getting to close to his private life. Definitely has a man, definitely gay.
- whenever i see eddie i imagine a cock in his mouth. he's screamingly gay. and like people are saying, tamara obviously knows and doesn't care.
- whenever i see eddie i imagine a cock in his mouth. he's screamingly gay. and like people are saying, tamara obviously knows and doesn't care.
- Am I imagining things or are those speedos like x-rays of his junk?
- Slade leased a Rolls. A white one. He told Gretchen it was only a couple of hundred dollars more than what she was paying for her Mercedes. A white Rolls. It looks like a Chrysler 300.
- I know R172. I saw that and I was thinking, Gretchen is paying for that. Is it embarrassing they live in a small condo and they are leasing a Rolls Royce? Talking about living way above their means and they are doing the same thing as Alexis. He is a loser and so is she.
I wish Heather would shut up how life is hell juggling everything on her own when in reality she has a nanny and other hired help. Man! what an insult to average working people who have kids who struggle to pay for a babysitter.
You notice you never see Tamra's kids around on the show anymore? Most likely Simon got the courts to stop her from having the kids on the show.
- This particular HW franchise is just so tedious. Not to agree with Nene, but she is right - a lot of recasting needs to be done.
- What 30-something wants to drive around in a big ol' Rolls Royce? And do you put a bow on a leased car? She and Slade are such douches. It probably costs a small fortune to fill that tank up with gas.
- the rolls royce was pathetic. just what that fuckin doofus drag queen gretchen needs. WHAT was that outfit she wore at wine tasting? that checkered pattern jacket with a big lapel folded at the chest and a dash of pink. i love vicki calling her stupid all the time now lol
- In the intro shots, Rapey Eyes is seen standing next to Eddie behind Tamra. When will the show feature him? Can't wait!
- Gretchen is a style icon!!! Don't you forget it!
- My partner recently saw Slade and Gretchen shopping in a discount shoe store in Hollywood.
Believe me, Bravo paid for that Rolls Royce lease and ONLY for the duration of filming.
- Most likely Gretchen would be out on the streets if BRAVO ever decided to ax her from the show. She probably has no money saved and is living from season to season.
I believe that Alexis outed her on one of the reunions as being almost blacklisted from the local Nordstroms. Apparently she is a serial returner that only buys clothes for the RHOC shoots and brings them back afterwards. I am surprised that the cameras have not caught a tag hanging out the back of her dress.
The accusations that have been thrown at Alexis as being vapid and materialistic are ridiculous coming from these ladies given how they parade around on camera.
Say what you will about Vicki, but at least if the show ended tomorrow, she would have her insurance biz to fall back on.
Gretchen and Tamra have no other source of substantial income to support the lifestyles they portray on the show. If and when they are replaced on the show they will both probably be vying for the same receptionist job that Vicki has open at her office.
- Heather is just so full of herself. The whole queen bee reception at the Hot in Cleveland shoot was embarrassing. For fucking sake, you're not the fucking star. Get over yourself. Loved how Betty White was just so condescending to her "We're so happy you're here...we love you." Betty couldn't give two craps.
- I missed the first ten minutes. Is that when Laurie appeared? I figured she wouldn't appear til the last five minutes.
- I will give Gretchen props for not running out and buying a tacky villa style house in Coto. Plus, she got a settlement from the dude that died. You know, the one she was nurse to.
- Tamara hit a wall a long time ago, look at her hands and arms - her skin wrinkles like paper. Most of her points are valid but she comes off as a very very mean and it is really turning the audience against her. She and Tamara will have a falling out this season as well.
Heather seem hell bent on convincing us she was famoust. I loved the scene with Wendy Malik where she has to prod her into remembering who she is. She must give a hell of a bj to keep her husband is all I have to say.
Vicki - the queen on the hyppocrits. As Laurie pointed out she was hell bent on criticizing Tamara's marriage and Simon when she was Tamara's bff. "I don't like how he treats you, he does not like me, he is shady.." but when Tamara or anyone gives it back to her she gets all Ms. Piggy. She has always struck me as someone who had to smother herself in wealth and clothes so the popular girls would like her. She needs to be loved. Laurie nailed it when she called out Vicki last night.
Gretchen. Her best line last night was "are we rich and I didn't know it" when Slade "gave" her a Rolls Royce (which in fact he leased it under her name using her money). Tamara's reaction was priceless.
BIG TEEFS - I don't know her name I think it is Linda or Lydia or something. Most fake of the show. The house the are in they leased to be on the show, it is not where they live. I guess she will have drama with Gretchen so there will be a story..I prefer her pot smoking mom! She should tell her to shut up it's legal in Cali!!
Alexis and Jim "the Chin" Bellino. Sigh..I thought we were Alexis free this season. Jesus saved her!!! The trampoline park....lolol. I wonder how much of that he owns. I just can't with her. The bullying track, her now being interested in acting...it is just too much. I love how she says her dress line pretty much runs itself..uhh so they are not designed by you? hmm.
- Gretchen did not get a lot of money from Jeff. His family got most of it (his kids). She said as much after Tamara and Vicki accused her of getting millions from Jeff.
- Gretchen did seem pretty naïve about the Rolls Royce...I wondered if she was joking.
- I missed most of the episode, I guess these women are getting to be more then I can take. All the deal about Heather being on the TV Show...she must have felt rather foolish about them making such a big thing of it.
- I fast forward through most of Alexis' scenes. I still don't understand how she and Jim can afford a big, expensive house like that in OC?
- r188 it is alleged that Jim provides collateralized high interest loans to those seeking fast money. It would explain why Alexis and Jim are always driving different very expensive vehicles.
- r184, the interest in acting is a very viable storyline.
Shemale by Sheree
- Lydia must have some type of eating disorder. The close-up in the limo was especially jarring.
- Lydia should never, ever wear her hair up. How did she bag such a handsome hunk?
- r192, obviously because he likes the homosex on the side.
- Lydia is nice, leave her alone. She probably has an eating disorder since her Mom is sort of an addict. Not unusual.
Gretchen and the leased RR? Why? Vicki called it, just stupid.
This episode was so Meta huh? A woman on a reality TV show playing a version of herself, films an actually episode of a bonafide sitcom hit playing someone trying to produce a reality show. My fucking head is exploding as I type!
- pale lime blazer over a salmon colored tee, hair nicely feathered... gretchen always gets it right!
- R186 She did seem genuinely shocked. And I loved how she first got in the backseat and asked if there was going to be a driver.
I'm surprised that Slade had credit that was good enough to allow approval of a leased automobile. He hasn't worked in years and owes back child support. It's likely repossession during or between seasons will make great ammo for Tamra and Heather, although Heather better be out of that rental house before she says anything.
- It was not slade's credit it was a lease trade in under Gretchen's LLC (basically the lease is a write off) Slade did not pay for anything he simply got her a new lease which, according to him, was just a few hundered dollars more than her Mercedes. Lease wise it is probably not a lot of money has a Rolls is going to have a very high residual value and I am sure he got some sort of discout on the lease for it being on TV. The funny part is it shows Slade has purchasing authority in Gretchen's corporation. Watch your money gurl!.
I have been wathcing OC since the first season (yeah I know i am lame lol). Vicki has always struck me as desperate. Desperate to be considered as pretty, desperate to be loved, desperate for attention. There was a pattern with Vicki of jealousy. When Tamara got a Rolex from her husband, cut to an interview of Vicki complaining "Don never got me a rolex, i had to buy my own rolex." When Laurie got a car, cut to Vicki "no one ever bought me a car..."
- Is Whorie back as a regular, or was it a one-off shit-stirring thing? They should bring Jeanna back. I miss her and hunky gay jock son.
- "Slade" cannot be his real name. He sure is handsome.
- Slade is a sleaze and a tool and a douche, but sadly, I find him hot.
- [quote]It was not slade's credit it was a lease trade in under Gretchen's LLC (basically the lease is a write off)
Gretchen writes off the entire cost of the lease? I thought the IRS did away with that kind of stuff years ago?
If a vehicle is purchased, the allowable depreciation is limited to the value of an ordinary basic car, so the additional depreciation amount for expensive luxury vehicles cannot be written off.
However, this “luxury automobile limitation” does not apply to leased vehicles, which is main reason that most of the late model vehicles in Los Angeles are leased.
Instead of having the major depreciation limits for purchased luxury vehicles, the business lessee deducts the FULL business use percentage of their lease payments adjusted by a just a tiny “inclusion amount” added back to income.
This inclusion amount added back to income is so small that the owner of a $150,000 vehicle stating that 85% of his miles driven are for business can write off virtually 85% of his big lease payments. These tiny "inclusion amounts" are taken from a price-based table issued in IRS Publication 463, Travel, Entertainment, Gifts, and Car Expenses.
- r202 Thanks for the information. I always wondered how people like Kim Kardashian can have an ever changing array of exotic vehicles to drive.
- If you are blind enough to think that Michael Gunvalsen is attractive, how is it you are able to see well enough to read this thread? Is DL available in Braille?
Those linked pics of Eddie look gross. He's obviously overdosing on steroids and Nair.
- gretchen stretched on the rack, screamin. waterboarded. chains danglin from the ceiling. pinhead from hellraiser walks in..
- Gee, heather sure showed what a subtle actress she can be, eh? Yeesh.
- Agreed, R206. Heather wildly overacted - it was painful to watch. I also got the impression that Wendie Malick didn't respect her, and that Betty could give a rat's ass who she was.
- Well, since when are sitcoms subtle? It the most ham-handed acting there is. That and soaps.
How stupid is Tamera to go into business with her boyfriend. They aren't even married yet.
- I would say that there's a limit to how bad you can be on a sitcom, but then I thought of Kat Dennings...
Still, Heather is quickly sinking into Alexis levels of acting awfulness.
- Gretchen is going to look ridiculous parking that Rolls in front of her tacky little townhouse
- LOL, R210! That's truly the first thing that came to mind when I saw the new car.
- Tamra and Eddie land an OC spinoff. She's looking for viewers' ideas for a title.
- Tamra is so trashy. This show is pretty boring.
- [quote] How stupid is Tamera to go into business with her boyfriend. They aren't even married yet.
Stupid enough to go into business with the mentally unstable Vicki Gunvalson.
[quote] Gretchen is going to look ridiculous parking that Rolls in front of her tacky little townhouse
Count three of us who thought of that. Gretchen is right, only chauffeurs should be driving a Rolls Royce, and only for their wealthy employer. Slade is totally clueless.
[quote] I finally saw the episode where Michael, Vickie's brother and V had lunch together. I don't remember seeing MG since he was in his frat house at Colorado University and Vickie stormed in to surprise him. My good god has he changed. He is waaaay better looking, and his manner of speaking, gesturing and his decision to keep Vickie in the dark as to where he lives KNOCKED me out! There is no doubt in my mind that he is gay.
I haven't checked this thread in a while, so I'm surprised that others picked up on Michael's (out of nowhere) gayness.
In previous seasons, he never struck me as gay. He was kind of weird and quiet.
Hearing him talk now, the guy is flaming, and he seems to have lost quite a bit of weight, as well. I agree he looks good.
But color me shocked that Michael is gay.
Speaking of gay, I loved that the group of ladies and Terry were eating together, while Eddie and Slade were off riding their bikes together.
Both of them ping for me, so I wouldn't doubt for one second that they were off having sex with each other during their "bike ride." When someone asked Tamra where they went riding, she cluelessly replied, "I have no idea." Check the bushes, honey. I'm sure you'll find one of their mouths stuffed with cock.
I'm also sure that next time they'll invite Lydia's husband along for the ride. Eddie seemed to by eyeing him up in the limo ride to Heather's taping.
Is it just me or do all the OC and Atlanta hubbies seem to be on the DL?
- Ugh, a Tamra and Eddie spin-off. It will be doomed from the start. The interest in most any RH is as a group, not individuals.
I'm sure Vicki is furious. She's the one with her own line of vodka.
- R199, I've been saying that for years. His last name is Smiley. I'm sure his real name is something dreadful like Herman or Gene.
- What about Vicki's love tank? Must reek of diesel.
- R214 As much as this is an opinion that(most) guys here will not appreciate, I genuinely think that Apollo really is a pussy hound and not on the DL. Now, did he partake in some man love during his stay in Camp Fed? That's a definite YES! I imagine there was a line a block long to get a taste of that cock.
For the record, I cannot imagine anyone acquiring a car over $100K if they cannot buy it with cash. I guess I'm just old fashioned.
- Bravo is running a contest to name Tamra Truckstop's show. Ideas? I came up with "Three Fucking Months, Bitch", "Say Yes to the Mess" and "My Big Fat, Greek, Explosive Diarrhea Wedding ".
- Hurry the Fuck Up, I'm One Year From E.O.H.
(end of hotness)
- Tamra's own show? Please! Bravo is desperate to hang on to their audience and gain more ratings. Now Bravo has a new show coming out about a crew of a ship? really? really? I Can't stand sewage mouth Tamara,I'm sorry, CRAPRA! They should call her show,"Hi! it's The Holland Tunnel."
I agree about Heather acting on Hot in Cleavland. Her husband the lap dog throwing that after the show party for her ,and she acted like she just finished a big part in film. WOW! that was embarrassing.
I Like Lyda and I fee sorry for her , her mother was stoned most of her childhood. Someone said on this thread, Lyda should leave her mother alone. Pot is legal in California. So what does that mean? Alcohol is legal and people become alcoholics becoming destructive in their lives ,and being abusive and dysfunctional to their families. In Lyda's mother's case problem was pot, and her abuse was being a neglectful mother.she was never their for Lydia growing up because her mother was always stoned. Lydia should be bitter at her mother ,but instead, she wants her mother to be healthy, happy ,and she wants to have a relationship with her mother once and for all.
Someone on this threat stated that Lydia seems like she is anorexic. I wouldn't doubt Lydia has problems. I like Lyda. However,someone forgot to mention Lydia needs to go to a surgeon to have her ears pinned back because they stick way out.
I'm sorry I don't like, and I just can't sympathize for Alexis after they spilled the beans on the reunion that Alexis is mean to the crew ,and to store clerks to the extent that they started a Facebook page about the horrors waiting on Ms. Alexis.
I think Gretchen is coming off as a mean bitch this season.I think she has gotten worse since she has been friends with Tamra.
- Jeez R221 is really invested.
- As for buying a car over 100K. My brother is a surgeon (works hard for his money but has a LOT f it). He laughs at anyone who would BUY such a car. You lease it. By the month.
You cannot drive most of these cars in the US the way they are designed to be driven, except on private tracks. Most of them don't handle well at normal speeds and you're just asking for tickets because it won't register that you are doing 90 mph. so the novelty wears off QUICKLY, unless you are complete narcissist, and they only get more and more expensive to maintain. He was talking about R8s and Ferrari's though, not bloated RRs or Bentley's.
- I don't understand Sleazy Slade's logic. Even if they are writing the Rolls off (Gretchen jealous of Alexis' Phantom), the monthly payments must be astronomical. Gretchen has a Mercedes which is probably worth under $100K. A Rolls Royce is at least 3 maybe 4 times that amount. How does Slade figure the lease payments "will only be a couple of hundred more a month?"
- r224, and others, have you considered he "rented" it for the weekend?
A lot of nobodies do that in MIA and cruise around in their rich whips.
- r214 Interesting that you picked up on Eddie eyeing Lydia's husband in the limo. I thought the same thing. He was looking him up and down. Surprised he didn't need a tissue to wipe the drool from his mouth. Eddie is def GAY GAY GAY
- R222, I'm not any less nor any greater invested than anyone else on this thread.
- So do we think Eddie and Slade fucked during their "bike ride" in last week's ep?
- How soon before Lydia's husband expresses an interest in "bike riding?"
- Victoria is very upset that the sexuality of the other women's husbands is being questioned without any mention of her men. She would like everyone to know that Don and/or Brooks could easily go on a bike ride, so please stop trying to exclude her from the group.
- slade probably just let eddie eat out his butt
- Hey, can I go one of these bike rides too? I'm a power bott...um...biker.
- I think Lydia is sweet but she needs to get off her mothers back. Why do kids in Califirnia think they can tell their mothers how to live their lives.
- Lydia needs to either forgive her mother for the past or not have a relationship with her.
It makes no sense to constantly rehash the past.
Forgive or let her go
- Why would anyone waste money or buying od leasing a hugely expensive car? It just seems ridiculous and Slade can not afford anything like that. I don't even know how Gretchen can...where does she get her money?
- r235 Gretchen is probably making $300M-$400M per season on RHOC. She might also do some personal appearances throughout the year which could pay her about $50M. Gretchen also sells tacky jewelry and handbags, another $50M-$75M. Yes her products are crap but I am sure there are several women from the midwest that buy it simply to have a piece of Gretchen's fabulous lifestyle.
I remember when she started on the show, she supposedly was a real estate agent. I guess that has fallen by the wayside.
Even though she denies it, I suspect she did get some type of inheritance when her cancer stricken fiance Jeff died. Most likely he paid off the mortgage on her townhome before he passed.
She mentioned that she has an LLC, this gives her the ability to write off a lot of her expenses associated with being on RHOC and her various businesses and have very little tax burden.
I doubt she and Slade will get married until he is able to settle his child support issues. The moment they say "I do" she becomes liable for all of the back payments that are due to the mother of his children.
- Are there any househusbands and houseBFs on this show that aren't gay?
- r237 Miss Andy Cohen must cast all of the House Husbands personally in his office at 30 Rock
I wonder what Eddie had to do for Miss Andy in order to ensure that Tamara and he were given a spin off?
- [quote]I think Lydia is sweet but she needs to get off her mothers back.
It's because Lydia found religion. Once that happens, they try to convert everyone around them. I've seen it happen in my own family. It becomes so tedious that you avoid being around them at all.
- moved to tears by vicki's wrenching soliloquy at malibu wine tasting, the metaphor equating she and donn's divorce threats with the building of a brick wall. brava victoria, it was the rawest, most emotionally nude and fearless exploration of grief i've ever seen on rhoc. will tamara's suicide attempt admission rival the heartbreaking gravity of vicki's moment?
- I'm not one to call any and everybody gay, but if Lydia's husband isn't gay, neither am I.
- Please, some trick from Eddie's past, come forward, and say Eddie's a big mo.
There has to be someone out there. I personally think the guy is smokin hot, but I'm also sure my gadar, on this one, is 100% right. The guy's got some of the best DSL's I've ever seen.
- R240 is a genius.
- Eddina is fine until she opens her mouth.
- I love the Victoria Troll.
- Do people actually think...hey I need insurance... I think I'll call that crazy lady from the fake housewife show to get it.
- R246, there is not accounting for people's need to be close to someone even marginally famous. I now believe this..
- R230 you made me laugh so hard LOL. That was great!
The posters who think Eddie is hot, you can have him! EWWWWW!\t
- Why does DL think Lydia's hubby is gay? I have only caught bits and pieces this season and have not really seen him.
- Victoria would like everyone to know that she sincerely hopes r246 is thrust into the fiery pits of hell for being so dismissive of her life's mission. Victoria wants you to realize that by insuring people, she is doing God's work. It is not simply a career - it is a talent that she bestows upon her brethren for the good of humanity. Victoria would like everyone to adopt her motto - "to INsure yourself is to ASsure pleasure in life".
- Doug's voice is very nasally femme.
- It is hard to love born agains. It's exhausting trying to enjoy their company, listen to their bullshit while trying to be respectful. GOD!! I HATE RELIGION.
- tamara mounts the cross tonight
- R250, please don't forget the lesson learned from Vicki's "insurance cruise," wherein potential agents joined her to learn about the insurance business. One of the attendees, if memory serves, was an exotic dancer, and Vicki proclaimed that if she "could save one woman from the pole, she'd done her duty."
- Victoria would like r254 to know that she works alone.
- Actually, the whole "Victoria" thing isn't funny or entertaining. The thread reads much better when people just comment on RHOC episodes, cast, etc. like we have been doing.
- dudley doo-right lol
- i wouldn't let alexis hold my baby
- Whose hole smells more testosterone-y/muskier: Slade, Eddie, Terry, or Doug?
- slade's hole smells the most like a real mans
- Slade is so shallow. He's a pimp. And to think I used to think he was hot.
- don't touch mee
- I don't like him either.
- Vicki isn't a born again Christian, she is a Catholic. I was watching the previews for next week, which show Gretchen getting shocking dirt about Vicki hoping in the sack with a woman. Don't get me wrong, if Vicki did some naughty stuff it's bound to be revealed, but I think Gretchen is becoming a vicious miserable bitch who is unhappy unless she destroys Vicki. Gretchen needs to get over it. Her charming boyfriend talked about Vicki's weight, and being ugly on his radio program.
WOW! Terry apologized to his wife, the major staaar again about joking last week. Shut up already! Good Grief! Heather is dragging it to the ground. Now I understand why some rich guys take mistresses to get away from spoiled rich bitch shrill wives like Heather! I'm surprised Heather hasn't drove her husband to suicide.
- I actually liked Tamra for a change, this week . Showing her vulnerability at that ridiculous womans conference, at least made me realize why she's a 'mean girl' . Was hurt growing up , by parents not exhibiting any love, low self esteem, men used her for her looks, etc. She's still a big bitch - but now I know why.
- Always kind of liked Tamra because I think we are seeing the real her, warts and all. There is a dark past that she doesn't try to hide or sugar coat. She also doesn't use religion as a crutch like some of the others. I hope she gets her shit together and figures things out.
- They need to stage an ugly home-off. Each of their homes is scarier than the last. Zero taste. Heather's home gives me nightmares, Vicki's makes me pray for blindness and Lydia's heavy kitchen curtains would send me into full-blown depression.
- Please, R265. Tamra is a sociopath. She threw her mother under the bus so expertly - it would have been a masterful character assassination had not we not witnessed her true personality throughout the seasons.
- Nothing about tamra is real. What the speech was was her excuse. "This is why I'm such an asshole..."
- Gretchen, the little bitch, has betrayed me. I fell in love with her golddigging ass when she first showed up. I thought she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen. Slowly, she's become just like the others, with a hard, plastic face. A burn victim in a wind tunnel. And she's stuck with Slade, the laziest loser in the whole franchise. He makes Brooks look like Donald Trump. Actually Brooks DOES look a little like Donald Trump.
- Lydia looks like a demented surprised elf - wtf does she care if her mom enjoys the ganga?
Tamra is officially off the rails - again nothing is her fault - see what a terrible upbringing/young adult life she had!? so there!
Gretchen is the DUMBEST twat I have ever env=countered. Slade bought HER a rolls with HER $$ - Really? How amazing of him!
Heather is MISERABLE I would take EXCELLENT Care of her hubby - watch out Heather some bimbo somewhere is taking notes and plotting the takeover of your man.
- vicki in bed with a woman i knew it!
- [quote]Heather is MISERABLE I would take EXCELLENT Care of her hubby - watch out Heather some bimbo somewhere is taking notes and plotting the takeover of your man.
You just knoooow this is true. Also, get in line.
- I'm waiting for the Doug and Eddie sex tape to come out.
- Anyone think Lydia"s kitchen is odd. It seems like half a room...just sliced down the middle.
It is across from the staircase?
So much money and jush a squished house.
- r275 Lydia's house is a rental whose sole purpose was for the filming of RHOC
- ok, i'm ready for more crazy. the best housewife insanity of any show was a year ago when aviva had a breakdown on the island then lost her shit on samonja's drunk ass.
i hope this vicki threesome blows up big.
- R277, "You're both white trash, quite frankly." is one of my favorite Housewives lines ever. I miss Aviva, Heather, Lu, Sonja, and Carole. I want to see them soon.
- This show is boring, seriously Gretchen and Heather, Brianna, it's all fast forward material.
- Actually it is Laurie from season one who shows up spouting dirt about Vicki. She tells it to Tamara and Gretchen. There is some very bad blood between Laurie and Vicki. Laurie went to work for Vicki in her house when she needed a job so of course Vicki made Laurie her new BFF. When Laurie met her husband (at a Republican fund raiser..ugh) and they started dating, Vicki tried her best to cock block Laurie. She told Laurie some really bad things about George. While George was courting Laurie he bought her some expensive gifts (like a new Mercedes) which made Vicki jealous (why does no one buy me a new car) the same trick she played on Tamara when Simon gave her a new Rolex (why does no one buy me a new Rolex??.
Laurie met with Tamara first, ring shopping, where she asked if Vicki was one of the reasons she divorced Simon. Vicki was urging Tamara to leave Simon because she thought he was controlling and did not like how he treated her. Simon did not like Vicki at all saying she was too involved in their marriage.
- I love how Tamra says before that convention, I have to do this speech to help other women ,and instead of, this is what happened to me but here I am today strong and you too can make it I encourage you to be strong, she makes it like she wants this validation from strangers that she is this victim and everyone else is to blame for her own choices in life. Please! Tamra was acting like she was at a therapy session at her shrink's office. It was funny after she was done speaking the looks of the women like, what the hell was that all about?
BTW, if Laurie is lying about Vicki she should sue the shit out of her.
R267, are you for real? You either don't live in California, or you are not that knowledgeable about styles, periods, architecture, and history. Vicki's new decor goes with the style of her home which is a California style home ,but a more contemporary generic perception of that look. I understand what Vicki was going for, which is the Spanish Revival look which was big in the 1920s when the Spanish reveal homes, mansions, and interiors were the rage. Actually, it's considered a classic interior design and classic architecture of California. I think her new decor is not that bad,but I would have furnished her hoe with antiques to grasp a more authentic look.
Heather's home is meh! It's a little too sterile for me. The black and white is over kill ,and I think that home calls for a classic elegant chandelier in the foyer verses that boring ugly chrome hanging lamp from the ceiling. I love Heather's closet with the glass doors, very fascinating. There are again, I think Heather needs some antiques in her home to give it some warmth, charm, character, and make it more interesting and unique.
I didn't pay attention to Lydia's curtains so I didn't see them.
- Of course Heather is miserable. No one who has 4 kids is happy...what a stupid idea.
Her husband is a doctor, of course he has a mistress, or three. She must know that.
Four kids in 2013, how stupid is that?
- Hey! R282, if Terry has a mistress I don't blame him married to that major bitch of a wife, wow! she is embarrassing!
- I doubt it. Terry likes being with a controlling woman, he is jewish after all.
Terry is no playboy or mo. But he will have a third wife, devoted only to him, her modest career and her step-children. They will go camping, and Terry will have prostate issues.
I think that Tamra is like many gay men. She has lots of unresolved issues and a wild and sometimes witty mouth. She is not kind and is desperate about growing old. She would rather be a bitch than be liked, but there is something there inside that is love-able. She would rather place blame than display her faults and vulnerabilities, but she is on to herself. Smart and insecure cookie.
Vicki is kind of fascinating, but her life is a loop that will never really change. She is kind of borederline borderline. With kids gone and no man, she is gonna get too crazy for colour TV, as my grandmother used to say.
The rest are completely dull.
I think Gretchen and Slade are the couple that will last. They have a synergy that glosses up their pasts. They are not bright, but are ready to domesticate. Barbecues and fart jokes.
Tamra is like Clarice Starling. Just a few glasses of milk separate her from hill folk. Nothing wrong with that. I like her.
- "She would rather be a bitch than be liked, but there is something there inside that is love-able."
There is nothing lovable about Tamra.
And I say there is R286. I don't hate all women, which makes a difference.
Some fags don't like it when they are compared to bitches, but most fags are.
- F&F the homophobe at R287.
- Wow, R287 really went off the rails there...
- This show is boring.
- Why is Alexis still on the show, other than to be a plot device in Tamra's redemption arc, of course? Gretchen and Vicki each look like 10 miles of bad road this season. Oh and I want Eddie inside me quite deeply, but I suspect he's a bottom, just like me.
- I got the impression tamra was at some kind of women in business event but gave some crazy ass ass tearful speech about her personal shit that was strictly for the cameras and inappropriate for the event. Anyway, she is such trailer trash. She gives other people a lot of shit but no one really questions her homo careerless boyfriend.
- Tamra is awful and trashy. She doesn't take responsibility for her actions.
- brooks is so nasty, but god help me, i still would. off topic, thats some funny shit in the nj promo, melissa on her knees and ragged teresa hanging over while theyre yelling at each other lmao
- gretchen can get pregnant, has eggs? yeah right what a joke. lol at the slade vasectomy.
- I agree with R285. I think you're spot on.
- "I think Gretchen and Slade are the couple that will last."
- R285 = R296
- I think Heather Page Kent Dubrow is an amazing actress. She had great comic timing in Hot in Cleveland. And she's a terrific mom and wife, to boot. She rocks!
- After that long look we got of Doug and Lydia talking, I've decided that Doug is not hot.
I think I'll keep Slade, but I wouldn't kick Doug out of bed. Maybe we could do a threesome while the wives are away.
Big Gay Eddie
- Doug has a nice, hairy anus
- And you know this HOW, R301?
- Heather paige kent dubrow is a bully! jewish girls notoriously don't suck cock, right?
- Heather paige kent dubrow is a bully! jewish girls notoriously don't suck cock, right?
- Heather paige kent dubrow is a bully! jewish girls notoriously don't suck cock, right?
- I know he has a nice hairy anus, because I am his proctologist
- vicki- "i want wine"
tamra- "white, what?"
- Tamra's been in the loony bin. I didn't know that.
- Lauri is THIRSTY.
- Wow! what Laurie said about Vicki is some major jolting stuff. However, after watching last night's episode and next weeks preview, what is so shocking about most of these women ? This is a group of women who brought Popsicle penises, dildos, have repulsive toilet bowl mouths, and then Lidia has the nerve to say these whores are classy? I'm not a frau , nor grand pa but that is some disturbing stuff. I don't like Eddie but I bet he is going to be pissed after seeing his rolling in the mud pig of a girlfriend rub her face in a male stripper's exposed crotch. He is rightfully so to be angry with Tamra. Heather is a witch to her husband ,but I give her credit for not wanting the Bachelorette party to be sleazy unlike holier than thou sleazy whore Gretchen. Can you imagine if these women's husbands and boyfriends did the same thing with female strippers? all hell would break lose from these women, and their frau audience complaining what sleazy bums these guys are.
- I could have deep-throated that lolli!
- Terry's brother is the late Kevin Dubrow, lead singer of Quiet Riot...
There have long been rumors of Vicki having a wild sex life (Tamara hinted at it two seasons ago when they went to Mexico.) If you remember back in the beginning, she took Breanna to Mexico and was screaming at her "lick it suck it shoot it breanna, do it breanna do it!!" giving her underage (at the time) daughter shots of tequila. I am pretty sure Vicki is crazy, like really crazy. She has such a desperate personality and goes Jeckyl and Hyde when she has her "party hat" on.
- Is Lauri angling for a spot next season?
- R285, you're hysterical! Tamra's "a couple of glass of milk away from hill folk." LOL!
- Vicki Gunvalson lives in an Olive Garden.
I think that Lauri wants back on the show. Rumor has it that her marriage to George may be on the rocks. They probably have a rock solid pre-nup. Lauri is going to need some source of income if he cuts her loose.
- Vicki and Don were into the swingers' scene. They owned a house at Lake Havasu where they used to swing with other couples. Brooks is a swinger, too. Notice how Don continued to live at Vicki's house after they divorced. She was probably banging both of them....at the same time. Don has been spotted at OC swinger clubs with his current gf.
Breanna's hubby is appalled by it all.
- Was Lauri the one whose house that the banks were going after and ready to foreclose? Man! Lauri better not be lying because if she is just to get on the show, she will have her ass fried being sued so much by Vicki.
After hearing what Lauri said about Vicki being in bed with another woman and 1 man, does anyone get a vibe Vicki might be bisexual? You notices thought the various seasons Vicki talked about her friendship with Tamara and some others like they were her girlfriends? She referred to her friendship with Tamra as soul sisters.
I remember once there was an article in People magazine on Vicki and she said she was sexually molested. I don't think Vicki is a very happy person ,and I think she is messed up and very confused. The same goes for Tamra.
- That's Donn with two "n"s, r317. Never forget that.
Michael Gunvalsen's Virgin Hole
- Lauri at the start of the OC Housewives was the poorer one and single. She had a small condo and a kid in rehab/juvi. The she was trying to kick out her dipshit daughter too. The first Tami was the one with house problems. I think her old one caught fire and was being rebuilt. Jesus Jugs and Jim the Chin were the ones always in foreclosure (both Tamara and Vicki had to do short sells - Tamara and Simon on their first home and Vicki on her smaller home she bought and decided she didn't want lol.).
- Remember me, bitches? No one ever foreclosed on ME!
- [quote]Was Lauri the one whose house that the banks were going after and ready to foreclose?
No, that was Peggy Tanous from 2 seasons ago.
- Frau thread!
- I forgot all about Peggy. She and Quinn were so forgettable.
- When Gretchen threatens to "unleash the wrath of furry," does that mean she missed her appointment for the Brazilian?
- I can't stand Brianna's husband...how does she put up with him?
I don't think Vicki has any self esteem.
- [quote] After hearing what Lauri said about Vicki being in bed with another woman and 1 man, does anyone get a vibe Vicki might be bisexual?
Hell yes. Vicki must be hiding under her bed, now that her secret is out. She has worked very hard to keep it all under wraps, especially with her "holier than thou" act, which is why Lauri probably got sick and tired of it, knowing what she knows.
Still, the commercials showing Lauri saying "I saw her in bed with another woman" must have had Vicki locked in her house for the past month.
She must be humiliated in front of her children and her employees.
My first thought was that she would not return next season, after this public beat down.
Interestingly, with Michael seeming to be gay, and Vicki being bisexual, and my gaydar has always gone off on Brianna, does that mean that Vicki's entire family is same-sex oriented? That would be so fucking hilarious.
[quote] Breanna's hubby is appalled by it all.
Considering that he's a fundie military guy from Alabama, this is hardly surprising. He seems like a douche, anyway.
[quote] Vicki talked about her friendship with Tamara and some others like they were her girlfriends? She referred to her friendship with Tamra as soul sisters.
She actually referred to Tamra at the finale episode last season, as her "soul mate." Which is even more strange.
I never got a les vibe from Vicki, but I always wondered about Tamra, Simon, and Gretchen. When they first met, there was an interesing vibe between the three of them, and I always assumed they had a menage a trois.
Which would explain why they made up so quickly, after their falling out.
Still, I'd rather party with Vicki than Heather. Heather has a big stick up her tight ass, and that bachelorette "fine dining" dinner (in Mexico, no less) was ridiculous. Lydia made me choke when she asked for chips and salsa.
Also when she said that the women were supposed to be "pillars of the community." Good one.
Poor Lydia (whom I now adore) was trying so hard to liven up the party, and it was just impossible with Heather around.
Which is why it was hilarious when they ditched Heather and Gretchen.
I'm anxiously awaiting the Mexican strippers!
BTW, did anyone see Vicki deep throat that 10 inch GIANT DICK SHAPED LOLLIPOP. That whore is a pro... I can't even do that. I guess it helps having no chin.
Does that mean that Don and Brooks are well hung? You don't get that good at sucking dick by deep throating tiny meats.
- Vicki was still numb from her facelift.
- Ah ha! That whole Lake Havasu/manufactured homes thing didn't make a lot of sense for a couple of middle classers on the come up. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but from all I have learned by observation of the hetero "Lifestyles" crowd is that they are solid working class whites who do seem to enjoy their party weekends and they play hard, but bourgeoisie they ain't. And when the show began, V&D seemed to spend a LOT of weekend time there. I remember one scene where the lake cops stopped Donn for possible DUI, and Vicki tried to flash the cops for a warning. Yep, I'll bet her turnip truck upbringing is rearing its head.
- Victoria is probably insatiable in bed. Brooks must be quite the stud. Sometimes looks are deceiving. No wonder she's willing to throw her kids under the bus for him. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this, but I find an ordinary guy like Brooks much more attractive than a primped and preened narcissist like Eddie.
- I have no problem with Vicki's supposed swinger lifestyle. What confounds me is her wanting a "biblical man". She said it! I guess you can find them in Mexico.
So Lauri Waring's sole purpose of her dramatic return was to expose Vicki? That seems pretty mean spirited even for Bravo. And I thought Andy liked her?
PS-What is up with the Lauri's upper lip? She looks like she was in an accident or had some sort of deformity.
- I can't believe George and Laurie are still married...and happily at that. She's such a transparent gold-digger. I love how she emotionally distanced herself from her junkie son the minute she latched onto daddy warbucks.
- Victoria would like you all to know that even though she possesses the talent of deep-throating gigantic, delicious cock, she does not discriminate against any cock. She loves cock in all forms, small cock, big cock, curved cock, uncut cock, ethnic cock, hairy cock, etc. Please don't shoehorn her cock pleasures.
- But how does Victoria feel about the wrath of Gretchen's Furry?
What about when Gretchen chooses to unleash the Furry on Vicki? Can she handle it as well as she handles the assorted cocks of the world?
Would she prefer shaved?
- I highly doubt Gretchen is furry. She is stupid though.
- r334, You're precious, but Victoria will be fine. She likes furry cock as well as the occasional furry pussy.
- Gretchen used to be breathtaking. Now she looks as plastic as those other bitches. Shame.
- Not to mention Gretchen always looks like she is wearing a costume. I almost died laughing when she was saying she is in the fashion business. Girl is tacky!!
- R338, I was thinking the same thing! BTW, weren't those really butt ugly Bikini's that Gretchen and Heather looking at were designed by Gretchen?
- I have always thought that Lauri had a cleft palate which was fixed when she was a child, There is definitely something other than fish lips implants going on with the right side of her upper lip.
And as for the first Tammy, she wasn't being foreclosed on. She and her grotesque husband Lou
were living an over the top lifestyle in Coto on it's own estate with gate. Several years later, his business went poof, and they had to abruptly downsize and eventually divorce. He was in the same sort of racket as Jim, just on a larger level. Lou was a semi regular on the show Tammy's season, but then he died of a heart attack(or something).Let's just say his debt was unworkable, and with 3 children he must have had a huge life insurance policy. I suspected he may have offed himself since he was obese and in poor health.
- Gretchen is an absolute moron to ever consider having kids with Slade.
- The whole classy restaurant thing was totally staged. The direction called for THE ACTRESS Heather Paige Kent Durbow(sic) to pretend to have a stick up her ass, in order to stir up conflict. She played her part perfectly, which is not surprising given her acting gifts and crackerjack timing.
The THE ACTRESS Heather Paige Kent Durbow(sic) Troll
- I can't believe Vicki pissed on Tamra's bed and Bravo didn't edit that.
- r342, this whole show is staged.
- Vicki's filthy. she thinks she's slick but always gets caught.
- Vicki's Vodka SUED.
- It does look like Lauri had a cleft palate. I'm glad this bitch is back to haunt. Doug is very cute, and how cute/hot that Terry has stripped for Heather before. Slade has to be Steven Webber's little brother. GretchenBenet Ramsey had better stop throwing stealth shade on my girl Lydia. Vicki's a whore. Hilarious watching that dragon Tamara downing a glass of wine in shades before the makeup lunch with Alexis.
- Was anyone else disappointed that Tamra's suicide attempt when she was 21 didn't work?
- I've noticed a lot of crocodile tears on these shows. Tamra tonight with gretchen, also that beast kim zolciak on her show. Obviously we are all watching in HD and can clearly see that there are no tears flowing. The nerve to fake cry in HD! Who do they think they're fooling? We can see every wrinkle and pore on your face and you're crying but no tears are coming out.
- Grubby strippers!!
- Lydia afraid of hard cock
- "Lou was a semi regular on the show Tammy's season, but then he died of a heart attack(or something).Let's just say his debt was unworkable, and with 3 children he must have had a huge life insurance policy. I suspected he may have offed himself since he was obese and in poor health."
If I remember correctly; Lou had no life insurance and whatever he owned went to his mail order (Asian) bride. His children got nothing.
- I didn't remember the mail order bride. Poor kids. His health must have been awfully fucked up if he couldn't get a life insurance policy.
- Yeah, Lou's kids got nothing. I remember the younger daughter saying on camera he told her she wouldn't have to worry about money, that he had her covered. But the money went to the Asian mail order bride (and her relatives) and she then immediately alienated the kids after his death.
- Weren't the kids (or the goofy daughter that was on the show) referring to her as "Thai Wife?"
- lou and thai wife? hell nah, stick to season 8 and doug's hairy little asshole
- Most unintentionally funny moment in a HW franchise in a long time -
Vicki's PEE STAIN and subsequent shot of her wet dress.
- Did I find the Vicki pee stain shot amusing? Depends.
- Victoria would like everyone to know that people have leaks from time to time. It's a natural occurrence, and she is a natural woman.
- The world's ugliest strippers. Hope they didn't pay much for them.
- They should have had Doug and Eddie strip.
- Lydia has the body of a prepubescent. Chick needs to eat.
- Yeah those strippers were ran through! seemed kind of fun anyway the way Gretchen was screamin. and yeah, totally, Lydia is a sweet but she could gain a good 15-20 and still be thin
- Doug loves Lydia's twink-like body.
- Vicki is such a pig cunt
- Do pig cunts leak?
- I love that Victoria leaked! That bested her falling off the ledge after she made her insurance speech.
- Vicki leaked on me too!
- Did anyone notice that Tamara originally said that convention that she tried to commit suicide at 21 yet when she was in Mexico releasing her painful past to Gretchen on the beach, Tamra changed her age to 12 years old when she first tired to committed suicide.
This episode was very raunchy. These women were probably just being their natural whoreish, sewage selves rather than the usual scripted routine. Those strippers were beyond gross. I was laughing and stunned at the same time when Vicki took a leak on the bed and she was being filmed. After she does that ,and then this broad goes on interviewers speaking softly trying to act, oh I'm so lady like,I'm just so innocent. I think Vicki is really going off the deep end,and this show is going of the deep end for ratings.
- I didn't catch who Tamara said is schizophrenic in her famliy? Did she say her mother is schizophrenic or is she schizophrenic?
- Miss Cohen will have to call Vicki out on the pee at the reunion. He never misses a golden opportunity.
- Tamara's maternal grandmother was the schizophrenic, and she said she was 12 when she first 'thought' of suicide lol, the first attempt and hospitalization was at 21
- Do people actually buy the liquor products that these women "sell"? I know Skinnygirl does well, although I can't imagine it's still due to Bethenny's likeability. But the wines? Vicki's vodka? Teresa's shit drink? Ramona's pinot?
- I wonder why Vickie didn't get liposuction when she got all the other work. She is one fat dumdass Bitch. You must be a total loser to go on Bravo.
- Wine Spectator gave Ramona's Pinot Grigio 92 pts, so it must be pretty damn good.
- OMG. Last night at 3:00am I saw a infomercial for Gretchen's cheap makeup line: Gretchen Christine Beaute'. Good Lord. You would think that even Gretchen could have come up with a more upscale sounding name than that. "Smiley Spackle"?
- "You too can look like an airbrushed pageant queen everyday."
Gretchen Christine Beaute
- An airbrushed pageant queen in Miss Kitty drag. Seriously bitch looks like Miss Kitty.
- I don't get all the contradictions...Tamara is saying Vicki does not get to deep with me, but two seasons ago Vicki was knee deep in her marriage issues.
- The show should just abandon the women and follow Doug and Eddie.
- R380 Then all of us miserable bitches wouldn't have seriously fucked up younger and prettier women to make us feel better about our boring loveless lives. *sticking tongue out at you*
Schadenfreude is the BEST!!!
- R343 Victorious had a rabbit up her sleeve when she puddled on her frock. Have you seen the commercial with Lisa Rinna and that filipino dancer from DWTS who do the ads for the new barely there Depends type garment? I bet she is hoping to be chosen as their spokesblubber.
- It's a gay, mostly male forum, R381. RHOC needs dick-on-dick trysts.
- Maybe Vicki's son and Tamra's son have hooked up.
- Please tell me there is a gif of Vicki's pee stain.
- Vicki talking about Eddie's dick.
- Brooks enjoys golden showers.
- Tamra married Eddina in a lavish ceremony yesterday. They both wore lovely white gowns.
- God I love having Laurie back - but I have no idea why there is bad blood between then (Vicki even referenced it). The best was "my daughter's friend who does ...things...for money..." Uhh who the hell is your daughter hanging out with? "Brooks is dating this whore my daughter is friends with." and Tamara does not ask "why is your daughter friends with a hooker?"
- r375, link?
- This season is so boring. Can't stand self-righteous Lydia, or the kinder, gentler Tamra.
Lydia obviously has an eating disorder and that's why she was so overly-sensitive to the cheeseburger comment. Then she displayed the same over-sensitivity on WWHL when Kristen Johnson mentioned it again.
- I just want Lydia to gnaw down a tree and make a chair or something.
They are setting up a Tamara Gretchen fued again. Gretchen tells Tamara "if Jesus Jugs will be there I should not go because if she is going to be all fake to you after 9 months of saying really shitty things about you I am going to barf up some Slade.."
Basically I don't want to ruin your dress shopping if Alexis is there - yet Tamara sees this as being "all about Gretchen" Uhh. She is saying I don't want to ruin your special day, so I will skip it because if I am there I am going to call a bitch out.
Although Gretchen seems very needy as a friend.
- Lydia and her hubby both look anorexic. They need to eat several cheeseburgers. Lydia is one of those tiresome people who tries to control everything and everyone around them.
- Does Tamra's ex Simon dabble in the homosex? How about her son?
- Gretchen is loathsome this year. What happened to her? Slade proved himself a douche once again, prick. Brooks waddling into the salsa thing cracked me up. Lauri, is her whole MO just to destroy Vicki? What a cunt. Tamera should dump Gretchen she is a stupid, boring, tacky betch.
Eddie looked fucking hot salsa dancing. Damn.
All this and the fabulous Jo from season 1 next week!!
- I also love the Lauri's slutty daughter is friends with a stripper/porn star.
- I am ashamed to admit that I want to eat out Eddie's ass.
- Eddina looked extra queeny last night.
Doug must dabble in the homosex.
Lauri's face looked like it had been freshly pulled for the party.
r389, Lauri has said the bad blood started when Vicki received some damaging info/letters(?) from George's ex-wife. Since, they were having issues with her at the time, Lauri felt Vicki should have been a friend and told only her. Apparently Vicki sent it to everyone.
- Lauri needs to understand that Vicki and Brooks are swingers. Vicki probably has sex with the porn star, too.
- Who the hell would want to have sex with Brooks?
- Victoria would like everyone to know that she recently saw The Help, and she has now learned to live by the mantra....
"You is kind. You is smart. You is important."
- I think we'll be seeing more comments about Lydia's anorexia. She said that when she was growing up she never felt "in control" of her life because of her mom's pot smoking. (ha!)Some women become anorexic because their body is the one thing they feel they can control. She needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror and, hate to say it, eat a cheeseburger. (Did you notice she was munching away when she was rebutting Slade's comment? Probably the only thing she ate all night, though I didn't actually see her swallow...)
I agree re Gretchen. She was so pretty. Now she looks like she was struck by lightning, just like the other hos. The plastic surgery goes well with her new bitter personality.
- Not at all surprising to learn that Slade & Jo got on the first season because Slade wanted to be on TV. In the 100th episode thing, Jo says she only agreed to do it because he begged her.
Also interesting that Victoria's son Michael (who has zero personality or charisma) was the one that wanted to be on TV, which is how the family got involved in filming the pilot.
Jeana's daughter used to be so attractive. Looks like she's had unnecessary things done to her young face in addition to the boob job.
- Seeing all those housewives' face shots upclose in the promos is frightening.
- Andy Cohen is being interviewed as part of this 100th episode show. She needs to get over herself.
- [quote]Not at all surprising to learn that Slade & Jo got on the first season because Slade wanted to be on TV. In the 100th episode thing, Jo says she only agreed to do it because he begged her.
Ugh, Slade the Sleaze. How does he exert so much power over women? Jo doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the chandelier and Gretchen is a few peas short of a casserole. But he's a blatant loser/user. Doing situps with his wobbly little paunch. He thinks he's so hot.
- Wow, Slade is really throwing some shade.
- Shane looks great.
- Shane is still a cunt. He actually defended all the horrible things he did.
- Shane is an actor now? He can't even enunciate properly.
- Shane will be escorting to make the rent soon. If he's not already. I love how he blames his failure as a minor league baseball player on fan outrage.
Once a douche, always a douche.
- For the people who post that Vicki's son is hot - I don't really feel it. But I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's gay.
- Colton looks much better now than Shane, and he's much more articulate and personable.
- I still love Tammy Knickerbocker!
- No Peggy Tanous?
- Also that religious nut with the huge tits. What was her name? She was on half a season...
- [quote]For the people who post that Vicki's son is hot - I don't really feel it. But I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's gay.
- I wonder what the story is with the women that didn't get to talk on the anniversary show at all.
Peggy didn't get interviewed, but at least they did show her speaking in a couple of old clips.
Kimberly from the first season - I only noticed her in the one brief clip where they showed her working out with her trainer while her voice-over said something about 85% of OC women having fake tits.
Chunky, church-y Quinn wasn't on any old clips, at least none that I saw.
Quinn can be briefly seen mugging for the camera in a terrible blond wig standing behind Jeana in the clip where Tamara throws the wine in her face. Other than that, she wasn't featured at all. Clearly, the producers must want us to forget all about her.
- Peggy and Mica are shady cons just like Jesus jugs and fatboy
- Oh yeah r419. Thanks for that. I remember seeing that clip and wondering who that chick was.
Those ladies that weren't asked back must have burned bridges somehow with the show or the Bravo people. I can't imagine any other reason the producers wouldn't ask them for interviews...unless they were asked and refused to participate.
It was so long ago now that I don't remember, but it seemed like when anorexic Kimberly took her fake tits and left the show, it was under some questionable circumstances.
- Jo, Jeana, and Jeana's kids Shane and Kara were on WWHL tonight.
During one of their stupid games (guessing the housewife from a pic of their cleavage) Jeana gave a shout out to Quinn and said she was happy that she could give Quinn a mention as part of the 100th episode festivities.
Also they played a short clip of some movie (called Capital Gains) that Shane plays a gay guy in. And Shane sort of said he regrets how he disrespected his mom back when he was on the show.
Jeana said that her ex-husband Matt still lives in the house with her.
- Jeana still living with her ex is really fucked. How do you move on? Kara looks like she got chunky, Colton is officially hotter than Shane. Shane has a weird freckle on his lip and seems somewhat slow.
Kimberly had skin cancer and apparently her husband assaulted a female trainer. Something weird like that. They skedaddled to Chicago.
Jo is still really fucking annoying. God that whiny voice. Is she still a waitress or bartender?
Gretchen and Lauri now both look like trannies.
I loved that 100 episode show. It was great.
- Horny church going Quinn and her gay cookie baking son were my fave OC characters.
- What happened with Jeana exactly? Was she fired, or did she quit? She would never fit in with the cast as it stands now, but Miss Cohen still seems to have an affection for her.
- Jeana quit to move on and do a weight loss reality show.
- Jeanna got in trouble buying up too many properties when she was a realtor before the housing crash.
- What a waste of air time. That's for ALL the Housewives shows
- Then why post on this thread R428? If you have so many better things to do? You love this shit as much as any of us.
- Are they building a new house with 5 bedrooms upstairs plus elevator or having to downsize?
- Who were those girls who had a brawl in the hallway?
- Tammy Knickerbocker's exhusband (the one with Thai Wife) was marketing some energy drink and he'd hired a few chicks as spokesmodels (or whatever) to go out and do events and wear skimpy clothes and give away samples of the drink.
Laurie's useless daughter was one of those "Angels" and both Knickerbocker girls (or at least the cute one - not sure about the tatted up daughter) and they got Briana involved (even though Briana always seemed too smart for the rest of them).
Anyway, that hallway fight was between a couple of those "angels." I can't remember though if either of them were girls that we knew well, or if they were just some of the other skanks he had doing working for him.
- [quote]Colton is officially hotter than Shane.
Oh hell yes. I wanna clench on a few inches of Colton.
- Shane did not really sound like he understood how badly he behaved when family showed up and
surprised (?) him at a game.
He was hot and yet, did not know how to be mature or show appreciation for his Mom and siblings showing up to support him. How many kids would love their parents to show that kind of interest.
He did not come off too well in the reunion show. Now he wants to be an actor?
I wonder how much the kids of the Real Housewives franchises really want the celebrity attention in their family home?
- Jeana's an interesting one. She was kind of the heart of the show for a while. Aging Playboy centerfold married to a baseball player. I think once she got over the fact her husband didn't want her anymore, she decided they have more in common than not, and they probably live together and drink together, and coast along on her investments.
Or maybe Jeana just went permanently over the ladypond and doesn't mind having a drunken ex-husband around the house.
Didn't Jeana and Vicki fall out because of a bad real estate investment Vicki said Jeana sold her? It was probably when the market fell off the cliff.
- I'm shocked that Shane played a gay character in that movie. I thought that he was a rabid homophobe.
- Vicky is really one who always wants to have it her way. Very assertive and partly explains her success.
The main issue with all the Housewives shows is the premise that because the women are on the show together they should be Friends. Reality is that they are not true friends with one another and just want fame and attention such a show can bring them.
Every time they toast to friendship, I laugh my head off.
Mauricio on RHWOBH seems to get along with everyone the best.
- Mauricio can go fuck himself, R437!
- Colton used to have a stutter that Shane would make fun of. I wonder if it's still there or if it went away once Shane moved out. And I wonder if his asshole brother still picks on him about it.
Shane has had many positive messages about marriage equality on his twitter & instagram. At least he isn't completely worthless.
His only other good attribute...
- "Shane has had many positive messages about marriage equality on his twitter & instagram. At least he isn't completely worthless."
That's good to hear. I wonder if Colton might be homophobic? Having Matt Keough as a father can't be good for empathy development...
- r439, what a Hot body Shane has.
That former Housewife on the 100th episode was asked (by Andy?) if she and Shane got it on.
She said her mother said never to kiss and tell. She also was with Slade Smiley for awhile.
She had had some good dxxk
- [quote]Mauricio can go fuck himself, [R437]!
I have ladyboys for that!
- Shane really is beautiful. Those eyes.
- Is Shane's girlfriend sorta blackish?
- Any shirtless photos of Colton?
- Shane is handsome and has a hot body but he is not really a model type.
- Yeah, I'm really interested in Colton now.
- Thanks R432! For some reason I thought Jeana'a daughter was involved in the brawl, even though she doesn't seem like a brawler.
- OH MY GOSH!!! Jeana's sons are major hotties! WOW! After watching those two on the 100 show anniversary, I was in awe! Are they in they gay and in the closet? bi? or straight 8?
BTW, I wish Jeana would come back to the show because I love her. She has always seemed very straight forward no bull.
Don't you just love Vicki saying more than once, this is my show and she acts like she is the queen bee. Vicki sounds like a complete jerk.
Alexis is a serious idiot. What a scatterbrain!
I'm not a major Heather fan ,but I think she said some really interesting stuff that put this show into the right perspective. She said she is happy to be a part of the OC wives because it is a show that is part of pop culture.
It was interesting when Jo said she introduced Gretchen to Slade, Gretchen and Slade started having a thing together ,which means phony Slade who acted like he was really upset that Jo was leaving him was probably happy because he and Gretchen were having an affair. Gretchen seems like a phony backstabber because she was Jo's friend and then Gretchen has a thing with Jo's boyfriend. Gretchen seems really charming.
- [quote]Are they in they gay
- Darling R450, obviously I made mistake and I meant to say, ARE THEY GAY?!! OR ARE THEY IN THE CLOSET?!!! I'm only human!
- To answer your question, R452, they both have girlfriends and seem to be straight. But you're right, they're both major hotties. Especially Colton.
- I dont' get it. If you google "Shane Keough" and "Colton Keough," you get the exact same pictures. Who's who?
- R454, Colton is the younger one
- SIGH!!! R455! they are both way too hot in that picture! sizzling!
- I think Shane's much the hotter of the brothers.
- What does blackish mean?
- That military guy Briana married seems like a stuffy, not fun drag. Funny how they keep calling out Brooks though.
- The difference in Brianna from the earlier seasons is shocking.
- Shane has a future as an underwear model and that's about it
- What do you think, R458?
- Is it possible that Laurie is unaware of how harsh and artificial she looks? Granted, it's hard to undo bad plastic surgery, but if she softened up her makeup and cut her hair, she would look better. And how pathetic was it that she allowed a clip of her very troubled drug addict son to be used.
Of course, she's not the only housewife to be delusional. Why Lynn showed her (surgically-altered) face I'll never know. You'd think she would have been too embarrassed after being shown to be such a poor excuse for a parent and not having two brain cells to rub together.
Yeah, I'll just bet Shane is an actor. Amazing how he still doesn't think anything was wrong with his behavior when his mother came to see him play.
Kara is not really that pretty. But of course she plans on marrying some athlete and getting on the gravy train.
- Then just say black. Blackish is stupid.
- I thought Shane came across as very prissy and gayish during the reunion show and on WWHL. Not just in the way he speaks but in his facial mannerisms, as well.
- Lauri is making herself very comfortable and even getting talking heads. Will she be offered full-time next season?
- Lauri was cracking me up when she was humiliating Vicki, "Well, I'm not saying that Brooks is catting around on you but I know he's with another girl. Well, I'm not saying that he's with her but they were fucking. Well, I'm not saying that they're fucking, but she's really young. Well, I'm not saying that she's really young, but she is a porn star..."
- Anything that brings Vicki down is fine with me, just wish they had found out that Brooks was into hard core raunch or k9
- "I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS!"
- Shane looks like John Kasinski. I watched a bit of one of the OC eps last night where Lauri was dropping the tidbits about Brooks and the porn starlet. They are a really hard bunch to look at. They for the most part look like full backs in drag. Really scary.
- Since you invited Alexis, I might not be able to make it to help you pick out wedding dresses, Tamra, because Reba McIntyre personally requested for me to play a role on her new sitcom.
- I feel so embarrassed when Gretchen speaks. And she claims to have a bachelors in psychology.
- I can't stand Gretchen ,and I think she has been a vicious person this season. However, I was rolling my eyes when they were dissing Gretchen for a small lie,etc. and I was saying to myself, OK, now its Gretchen's turn coming next season to be the hated bitch. These people are running out of material. BTW, if Laurie is lying about Vicki having a three some, Vicki should go after her with an iron fist.
- Will any of Lily Tomlin's pilots make it through a season? It seems like she does a lot of them but they're pretty much DOA lately.
- All the long hair on the ladies is starting to look weird. The only think I like about Alexa is that she cut her hair.
I've started to think, long hair equals, phony bitch.
- Alexis looks so much better with the short hair, it suits her. It's funny how Gretchen thought we would believe that her hair is real.
- Jeezus keeerist on a pogo stick! The shock of the 100th show was seeing what has become of Lauri's face. And she compounds the horror by emphasizing those messed up lips with shimmery beige lip gloss. Quelle Horreur! She was always mannish, but I thought she looked pretty good at the time of her wedding to George. Just couldn't leave things alone, and now she looks like a B- trans showgirl.
I agree wholeheartedly with whomever said how much poor Breanna has changed, and I don't think most of the change was due to a lack of caring about her appearance. With that nasty bout with the tumors and her thyroid, she's probably happy to be alive. She, like the Vickster, was never going to be a sylph, but I would bet that all the meds she has to take for her condition haven't helped.
I really forgot how much I like Jeanna. She's a real woman's woman. Do any of you guys remember her from the iconic ZZ Top trifecta of videos ca. 1982-84 where she was one of the three hot chicks? She's Got Legs was the first one, Sharp Dressed Man, and shit I can't remember the third. Back in the day, I thought she was by far the cutest of the 3 girls...little did I know that she would pop up again in my middle aged years.
- Mark Zunino, who designed Tamra's wedding dress, and who was shown last night on the show is a little hottie. He used to be Nolan Miller's boytoy. He's designed dresses for Barbra Streisand, Ann-Margret, Joan Collins and Marlo Thomas.
- Wow, Zunino's face is pulled tighter than the old blockade around West Berlin. People need to stop enabling the proliferation of 'cat face'.
- Shane is not hot to me at all. His body is nice, face is too average and he reminds me of the average looking Ryan Reynolds.
Lauri's face looks so harsh! How can anyone think she looks good? Kinda random how she came back to trash Vicki lol
Lydia is too nice for the show. I hope they don't keep her next season. More bitches please!
How much more fake can any of these women be? Now Tamra and Heather suddenly are nice to Alexis after chewing her face off for the last season and the beginning of this one? At least Gretchen is an authentically bitchy.
- Tamra: "You could have passed for a gay man at the salsa party last night."
Eddie: "I like to dance."
Eddie: "Did I tell you how hot you look tonight, hun?"
MOST AWKWARD EXCHANGE EVER.
I think Tamra's definitely in on the joke about Big Gay Eddie, and she probably doesn't care because he's young and hot, and has a nice home.
I love Tamra.
- funny thing is Eddie was introduced to Tamra through a gay guy. If anyone remembers the 80s party fight between Vicki and Gretchen last year, that gay guy was there. He was wearing a blond wig. On the show when he appears, he never interacts with Eddie and Tamra which I find interesting. Eddie also came from Mexico and was "adopted" when he was older than 18 by the man whose last name he would take-Judge. Very strange indeed and I say he's at least bi.
- Next week Alexis says that her agent ALSO got a call about her getting a role on Malibu Country.
I never saw that program, but if they were interested in casting multiple RHOC bimbos in guest roles, I understand why it was short-lived.
- Does Gretchen know the difference between daytime and nighttime makeup? That huge, over pancaked head scares the shit out of my on the tv screen; can't imagine the horror of standing near her in person.
Lauri is filling the Kim D role...walking in and dropping bombs. I think the producers realize those types are too unlikeable to be full time cast members.
- Lauri is deliciously evil right now. Tamara knows Eddie is gay. Alexis is so boring, humanizing her isn't working. I'm glad Gretchen is on blast right now, she deserves it. Heather sure did show her true prissy bitch colors. Lydia is sweet. i love vicki being ravaged. and its hella funny tamra pretending shes not evil.
- Who would do tamra's son ryan? or vicki's son michael (damn he looks just like her). and if you got spit roasted by jim bellino and brooks, who would be where?
- They said Brooks is 45, LOL, right! what a complete liar.
- In what, r487, dog years?
- It was nice surprise to see Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger on the episode.
It didn't even click with me when they showed that the restaurant they were walking into was Border Grill that we might see those crazy bitches.
- Eddie needs to show his tits more.
Is there any male on this show who isn't at least bi?
- Eddie needs to whip out his foreskin - the show might become interesting again once he does that.
- Feniger was also on Tabatha's show this season.
- Why is Lauri back on the show? Did the husband wise up and divorce her or did he refuse to pay for anymore plastic surgery and she needs 'funds.'
- 2 theories: 1 is that Lauri's husband who is a real estate developer, hasn't been making the money he was before the recession so she's doing the show for extra income. The other theory is Lauri only left the show due to the problems her son and daughter were having while growing up. They're both adults now and her third child is a non-problem child so she can spend her time fame whoring as she always enjoyed doing.
- Or a combo of both R494. LOL!
- Have to say this season is better than the last 2. Lydia is useless and a bore but who knew Lauri returning would add some spice? It's always amusing to see Vicki have a breakdown scream-a-thon and this time it happened out in the open on a ski slope. Those poor little Canadians had to witness ugly Americans!!!!!!
Lauri accusing Vicki of a 3some is hilarious and so random. The special effects-induced echo at the end of the episode was very lame though.
- Lydia's Uncle Greg was fucking hot.
- is this season and the reunion(s) over by august 5th so Miami can return on the 12th? miami is still a little better than fucking new jersey, that doesn't entertain me.
- vicki gets more goodness from people thinking a threesome w/her in it would happen vs. not having "multiple partners"
If those shrill bitches were yelling after I paid for some snow time I would have demanded my $$ back. UGH
- Laurie seems like a shit stirring bitch.
- Miss Cohen had Lauri on tonight. I would say she's a lock for next season.
- Who is this Uncle Greg? Pics?
- Does Greg want to go biking?
Eddie, Slade and Doug
- I love how Vicki hates Gretch calling her a Hippocrite.."oh you just love that word.." Uh duh it fits.
Vicki and Tamara both accused Gretchen of cheating on Jeff, her dying fiancee' on the reunion show after he died. Jeana even asked while they were spitting bile at her "why does it matter what business is it of yours" to which they both replied "because it speaks to her moral character." For the record Gretchen has said over and over she never cheated on Jeff.
Now this moral character they speak of. Here are two women trying to make Gretchen look like a gold digging fame whore. One (Tamara) cheated on her husband with her now fiancee - who was a friend of her husband, the other is a now admitted serial cheater. Last night she admitted to "several" infidelites. Tamara's biggest problem with Gretchen is "she lies about everything." Yet her best friend, Vicki, has been doing it for years.
Speaking of Tamara. She was driven to tell Vicki about what Laurie told Gretchen. She said "if Vicki found out that I knew and didn't tell her she would hate me again." Funny she did not seem driven to tell Vicki that Laurie told her Brooks was "dating" a porn star while seeing Vicki. Funny that when it is told directly to her, she keeps quiet. When it was Gretchen who heard it and tells Tamara in confidence, she spills the beans, on the ski slopes no less. Pricelss
Vicki has consistently exhibited and intesne jealousy of the other women. When Tamara got a diamond rolex for her birthday, you cut to see Vicki saying "no one buys me a diamond rolex, i have to buy my own." Same thing when Laurie got a Mercedes from George. She is constantly calling Gretchen little miss perfect. She exhibits all the behavior of someone with low self esteem. She repeatedly talks about how hard she works for everything she has, how successful she is. When her family visited from Chicago she was ashamed of how they dressed. She is constantly obsessed with younger, prettier cast mates, having to tear them down. She is constantly the victim of something so she can remain the center of attention. She purposly started a relationship with a man who has a checkered past and continued it despite it causing a rift with her children and her friends. It allowed her to be the constant victim.
Thank god for Laurie. She came in with both guns blazing for Vicki and ends up backing up Gretchen. Finally that girl gets a friend.
"Tamara" is a real name. The OC Housewife's name is Tamra.
Similarly, Laurie is the conventional spelling. Mrs Peterson spells it Lauri.
Get with it.
- Every city's RH devolves into nothing but parties and vacations and clothes and bitch fights. Looking back at early seasons of OC, the original show, it seems like the point was to show their lives. Now the new shows start as nothing but parties and clothes.
Just tells me that these are paid actresses doing a job. The shit we see is just tiresome and no one would keep it up if they weren't getting paid.
Lydia does not seem to see this yet, which would be refreshing if her life didn't seem to consist of fundraisers, new clothes and parties already.
- "I AM SO MAD AD AD AD ad ad ad ad!"
- sorry on the sp mistakes on their names...
thank god for Lauri..Vicki needs to be taken down.
Did anyone else find it creepy that Uncle Greg looked a lot like Lydia's husband?
- At this point, can't stand Vicky or her daughter and I really can not stand the daughter's husband...total prick.
- That's true, he did look like Lydia's husband.
How many kids is Lydia planning on? She has a cool mom but for some reason, Lydia reminds me of one of those fake holy rollers...pretty much same as Alexis and her ugly husband.
Why is this guy who looks Jewish such a bullshitting bible banger?
- I thought the Swarovski Bible was a perfect metaphor for modern Evangelical Christianity. Sickening too, but what are you going to do?
- I think Uncle Greg is gay.
Why in the world did Heather fly to Whistler and then fly back to LA after only a couple hours? That was so strange.
- Everyone is gay on DL, r512.
- At least we know I'm gay!
- I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but when Gretchen and Vicki were fighting, there was some random guy laying in the snow kinda behind Vicki. You couldn't hear him, but he was clearly just laying there in the shot while his friend stood and talked to him.
Also, Lydia couldn't stop on her snowboard properly, so she kinda just fell to the ground when she came up behind Alexis who, oddly, is not as annoying this season.
- I find Lydia to be such a bore! I say drop her and give messy Lauri her slot next season. Then find 1 more new girl who is not boring to round out the cast.
- Good Grief! Uncle Greg is not gay! I agree with R512, you fairies need to get a life.
I have a mixed view on the fight between Vicki and Lauri. I think Vicki is a big hypocrite like miss Mensa has been pointing out, for pointing the finger at, her,Gretchen and Slade and the way Gretchen handled her situation with her older and wealthy boyfriend. Also, Vicki and Don were having affairs outside of their marriage.But, Don did have a mistress for 20 years so in a sense they didn't really have a marriage because Don was cheating. Also, Vicki did admit that she and Don were having affairs. But all of that stuff happened a long time ago so big deal.
However, I don't like what Lauri did either because I think she is very manipulative and a snake. I never said they were having sex, I said they were in bed together, lady please! This lady sounds like she desperately needs to be on this show. She and hubby must be having secret money issues.Vicki said she has dirt on Lauri, huh? I wonder what she has on Lauri?
- the dirt on Lauri must be epic. sh was so lucky to marry that rich as hell schlub, esp w/her super dysfunctional delinquent kids in tow.
- I think Lauri is looking really bad. Let's not forget Vicki, although extremely insecure, jealous and petty helped her get a job in INsurance when she was living in a crappy townhome waiting for her next sugar daddy. She is a manipulative tranny whore with fucked up kids.
- Lauri had said she had a grudge because Vicki released some private information about George's ex when they were battling her in court.
- Reunion is taping today! Victoria is gunning for Lauri!
- With Lauri and Vicki -
Vicki got an email from George's ex-wife (George Married Lauri) accusing George of all sorts of shady shit. Vicki sent to Jeana Keough and it got out. Lauri was pissed Vicki did not just send it to her and keep it quiet, so Lauri has an axe to grind. Basically "you want to spread all my dirt out> I am going to spread out all yours."
- Tamra is just 1 of the trashiest housewives ever. Just this season alone-we all saw her in Mexico dancing on the table with a guy standing underneath pretending to lick her vagina. Tonight we saw her take a pee outside, with cameras on in the snow like a guy, and then she decided to touch her tongue to an ice wall in a room with -26 F temperature.
Anyone see WWHL with Vicki? She seemed to be in heat and was petting/caressing baseball announcer Joe Buck. This is a grandmother.
- Saw it, R522.
Don't know which was more vile, Vicki molesting that guy or Andy pretending to be sooooo macho with his love of baseball.
- Do some of these broads not realize how they appear on screen? Vicki is delusional.
- Vicki seems desperate to be viewed as sexy. Just because SHE loves sex, that doesn't mean most men want to have sex with her. Her son and daughter must have been horrified seeing her act that way. Those 2 actually seem pretty normal.
- Vickie's daughter took over her house and refused to let Vick's BF come over. The daughter's BF is an aggressive bully.
- Joe Buck is hot. I understand he talks about girlfriends and all that, but the BIG rumor was always that Buck and Troy Aikman were lovers and got married because they were found out.
- The daughter's HUSBAND, is a military bully. Vicki says, "he's protecting our freedom!" No, he is not protecting anything, except himself, if he is in battle. We don't need soldiers, we need to get out of other countries. They are certainly doing US, no favors.
- I was laughing at Buck's transplanted hairline all night. Vicki was not molesting him - he was squeezing her when he gave the right answer so she would not have to fill her yap with gum. She just did not get that he was giving her the answers. She finally figured it out and was putting his hand on her arm to keep it going. Clueless Andy started screamning "Ooo Vicki is molesting Joe Buck."
The second I saw him I thought closeted gay man without ever knowing about Aikman.
- I can't stand Brooks ,but that is Vicki's house and her daughter and son-in-law have no right to tell Vicki who can come to the house and who can't. Vicki is their landlord.
BTW, I don't like Lauri and Gretchen and I think Lauri seems pretty conniving,but Vicki says Lauri is fifthly and disgusting for making those claims? Look whose talking,Vicki and her trashy chum Tamra were acting so repulsive with those strippers in Mexico. Also Vicki can talk about stuff that is pretty vile so that is pretty hypocritical of Vicki.
- I just saw the episode with Lydia's uncle Greg, and I don't get his appeal. His plastic surgery is atrocious - those eyes are pulled back almost as tight as Heather's.
- I think Lauri was getting even with Vicki. It was obvious that she was twisting the truth and she was using Gretchen...who doesn't like Vicki anyway.
How old is Vicki? She acts like a child about stupid shit. And don't tell me she's 45, she looks 55.
- I can't stand Lauri, but I have to say that I love how she is going after Vicki. Bitch can dish it out but becomes unhinged when it's thrown back at her. Dropping that Brooks was fucking around with some teen friend of her daughter's was the cunty best.
- I loved Vicki on WWHL live recently and Andy asked her to define Hyppocrite and she blathered out the totally wrong definition. Rather than correct her, he just side eyed the camera and said uhhh okay.
- Can Gretchen do anything? She was my favorite when she started. So beautiful. Slowly, she has morphed into a talent-free, duck-lipped, burn victim in a wind tunnel wannabe of an indeterminate age. Can't sing, can't dance, can't perform in Vegas. That song for Sleazy Slade was hard on my ears. Does she really think she's going to open up avenues of employment by her appearance on this show. She needs to drop Slade, find a rich husband, and take out the lip implants. Then we can talk.
- Eddina was gayer than gay last night.
- The best part of all of this is Brooks claims to be 45. Bahahahah!
Eddie sooo does not want to get married.
Next week Gretchen proposes to Slade dressed in a Marilyn Monroe costume. This woman has a costume for every occasion. They're seriously the most boring couple on the planet.
- Eddie and Tamara are already married. Vicki is still a pig cunt, and she just gets uglier every week.
- Gretchen looks just like Kim Novak now.
- So basically Gretchen did this because Tamra's spinoff was in the works? Hoping Bravo would give her one of her own?
Brooks claims to be 45? Really?
The "bible group" - I just don't know. I can't see Lydia making the cut for another season. And I can't believe that Doug hasn't sucked dick.
- Eddie only agreed to be married because he can make some money from the new series. No one can believe that he really loves her.
- I have no idea how she got cast on this season. What dumb fuck vetted her and thought "oh she would be great for a real housewife." But then they have a shitty track record for adding in new wives. Lynne, Quinn, Tammy...
- I want to join Lydia's "Life Group" or whatever she called it.
I'm not so much interested in listening to them talk about they deal with the 'difficulties' in their lives, but I want to fuck all of the guys that came to the meeting at her house. I'd start with the dude that wore shorts!
- In fairness to Vicki's daughter and son-in-law: they didn't say Brooks couldn't be there-- they said they could not live in the house if he was going to be around. They cannot stand him- they were willing to move out if she wanted him around.
Tamra is vile this season -freaking shit stirrer--and total trash--and I kind of feel sorry for Gretchen ( a tiny bit) - something must have gone down with Slade's kid and Alexis. How sick is the kid? and is Slade that involved? was he really there? Her face looked so hardened during the lunch with Alexis. Alexis cried and nothing from Gretchen.And when did tweeting become the equivalent of a phone call? Even a text is better.
- Is it that Lydia has bad caps or too many teeth? Either way: why not get the name of Vicki's dentist? The one who fixed Brooks' teeth?
- Lydia's teeth are fine, she just has a small head and jaw. She seems genuinely nice, even if she buys into all that x-tian shit. It's actually not surprising considering her Mom was stoned most of her childhood. Anorexia or an eating disorder makes sense too.
Gretchen is a major cunt. That's all I could glean from her meeting with Alexis. She deserves that loser Slade.
- Dougie obviously likes his women built like 12yo boys.
- [quote]I'd start with the dude that wore shorts!
I know, right?! All the boys last night were pinging off the charts. I'm sorry but Lydia obviously has the IQ of a mosquito. She LOOKS like a mosquito. The folks at the Stepford Life Club were creepy, each in their own individual way. Watch out for really religious people. They're usually trying to forgive themselves for something. Or hide something. In her husband's case, it's obviously his collection of Judy Garland memoribilia.
- Last night's episode was quite boring. The highlight was the comedy that is Gretchen's attempts at singing. I detest Slade and I wish Gretchen would find a better tabloid guy to marry. If you're going to pick someone vile, at least make sure he's fucking hot. Slade is just a failure on every level.
Lydia is so boring and nice and I hope she doesn't come back next season.
What they really need is some new bitch who is richer and prettier than Heather and makes her insecurities come out. THAT would be hilarious.
- I like Lydia but she is seriously intellectually challenged.
I loved how she tried to convince herself and her Christian friends that she can be serving god's mission as a vacuous Newport housewife as much as she could be ministering to the poor and downtrodden.
- When Terry was trying to sell Heather on the idea of building a new house on that lot they were looking at, he said if they take the deal he could work less.
Is that because they were offered so much for the house they live in now (the one that Lydia didn't want to feature on the cover of her magazine) that they'd turn a huge profit?
Or would their living expenses be vastly less if they build a new and larger house in a different neighborhood? ...because that seems to make little sense.
- [quote]I loved how she tried to convince herself and her Christian friends that she can be serving god's mission as a vacuous Newport housewife as much as she could be ministering to the poor and downtrodden.
Is that what she was trying to say? I couldn't for the life of me understand what the hell she was talking about.
- I wonder too about the need for a larger house for the doctor and his wife. Will the new one also have an elevator?
Do they really need more bedrooms, space or need to have more cash on hand and cheaper house?
Alexis is so plastic and keeps getting surgical procedures at such a young age.
How is she able to drive a Rolls Royce when a short time ago they could not afford their home, roof over their head? She tries to act like she has Rockefeller money when they really just opened a trampoline park. Ugh.
- R551 I have a feeling what he meant is that they were making a huge profit on their old house at $16.4 that he could conceivably work less. Their old house was right on the street but in a gated community just across from the Pelican Bay Resort in an exclusive section. They got a better deal somewhere else. I also doubt he's going to curtail his profitable cut and stitch practice.
- Gretchen is pretty but there is too much space between the bottom of her nose and the top of her upper lip. You can really see it when she's sitting at lunch stone faced with Alexis.
- Andy C. commented on that scene, on WWHL. She is so overly filled, and botoxed at that lunch, she looked absolutely stone faced. Pitiful, for someone so pretty, and young, to resort to that much, that early.
- [quote] I want to join Lydia's "Life Group" or whatever she called it. I'm not so much interested in listening to them talk about they deal with the 'difficulties' in their lives, but I want to fuck all of the guys that came to the meeting at her house. I'd start with the dude that wore shorts!
[quote] All the boys last night were pinging off the charts.
Totally. Doug seemed super fem in last night's episode. No wonder he doesn't talk much. Purses fly out of his mouth, left and right!
The guys in that church group all seemed kind of cruisey, like you would find any of them looking for cock on Craigslist.
[quote] The folks at the Stepford Life Club were creepy, each in their own individual way.
Actually, they all were good looking. As if superficial Lydia would have it any other way. I have become highly suspect of her. She's starting to seem like a vapid, empty-headed twig in desperate need of a cheeseburger.
[quote] I loved how she tried to convince herself and her Christian friends that she can be serving god's mission as a vacuous Newport housewife as much as she could be ministering to the poor and downtrodden.
That's exactly what she was trying to do, and it was disgusting. The girl probably hasn't worked a day in her entire life, and I'd love to see her dropped in the middle of a starving village in Africa, with no way out, just to show her how the other half lives.
[quote] I wonder too about the need for a larger house for the doctor and his wife. Will the new one also have an elevator?
[quote] Do they really need more bedrooms, space or need to have more cash on hand and cheaper house?
I couldn't figure out what the two of them were doing on that empty hillside. I'm really beginning to see Heather and Terry as show-offs. "Look at how fabulous and rich we are, everyone!" Blech.
Yeah, their million square foot home wasn't big enough for their HUMONGOUS family of five, so when little Collette came along, they really need to get a TWO MILLION SQ. FT. home, because it's like they were living in a closet.
Omg, who are these people?? They really live in lala land.
- Gretchen desperately needs Alexis to remain the target or the one that everybody hates in order to keep the others (particularly Tamra) off her back. She has no valid reason to dislike Alexis so much and she is really reaching to find one but continues to come up short. Alexis stood by Gretchen when everyone was attacking her and was attacked herself for doing so. Gretchen is a pretty disgusting person and deserves all of the backlash she's receiving.
- I don't mind seeing Gretchen as the outsider, but OC desperately needs a casting change next season. Add back in trashy Lauri, drop Lydia, and find someone new who would make Heather jealous.
- Lydia is staying i think just to be a foil to these evil betches.
Gretchen, can't quite figure out what is wrong with her fact. Definitely had an upper lip enhancement and has a really big jaw and mouth?? Is that it?
- They really need to bring back ROXY.
- Victoria is demanding Gretchen be fired.
Victoria always gets what she wants.
Victoria is god.
- Gretchen's face looks hollowed out to me and just really long. It's weird-she's not ugly but something tells me she looked better when she was in her 20s. She doesn't look so good now.
- RE: and find someone new who would make Heather jealous.
Great idea, r559!
RE: I'm really beginning to see Heather and Terry as show-offs.
I originally liked the new addition of Heather. She seemed centered and rational at the beginning of the season. Now it seems like she wants to show off and also be TOTAL EQUAL to her Doctor husband. i.e.: I am a Famous star and that is at least equal status to a surgeon. Always wants to outdo or out better the other OC Housewives and makes out like they are all hicks because she lived in NYC and performed on Broadway. UGH.
- Victoria is finally getting what she has always wanted - a three part reunion!
- Is there really enough material for a 3 part reunion? I mean...
- r566, I'm sure Miss Cohen will fill the time with all of his hard-hitting questions, desperately trying to feign that he has absolutely no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Trying to pretend that he's the "audience" and so removed from production is painful given the circumstances.
Info on Heather's new home
- I think there is a lot of off camera bad blood they can delve into. That and when ever a house wife is on wwhl they never talk about much just say "watch the show." So they save all that stuff for the reunion.
- Heather's new home (at least the mock-up) looks pretty ugly. They've moved one hillside over from Pelican Bay... to Crystal Cove (home of the $15 million dollar meth lab).
"Crystal Cove" is probably what Lydia's husband calls himself on Saturday nights when he can escape Jesus time and head down to Laguna for some fun with the boys.
- Lydia's husband has beautiful feets.
- None of those young guys believe that crap that Lydia is pushing. They pretend to go along with it for their wife's sake.
I live in a wealthy community, and most of the guys go to church, but I'm fairly confident that most of them are agnostic and only go to church because it's expected of them.
- ok so reunion material:
Vicki vs. Gretchen
Tamra vs. Gretchen
a little bit of Vicki vs. Tamra
Alexis vs. Gretchen
a little bit on how Alexis and Tamra made up
Heather vs Gretchen (over the stupid cameo role)
Vicki vs. Lauri
I see 2 part show. What could go into part 3?
- None of you bitches would throw Doug out of bed.
- Interesting that Lydia served the dessert as soon as the guests arrived.
Speaking of food and beverage, does anyone think Vicky and her beau will make millions from her Bacon Vodka?
She does not seem to be promoting her wines with her other partner.
- Gretchen Rossi before and after...
- r576, she looks like Joni Mitchell in the before photo
- r576, this link works:
- Just what has she had done? It can't just be different makeup.
- My favorite pic at your link R579, Slade offering up his hot dog.
- lol R580 damn.
- Slade is one of the most handsome men on TV. Fact.
- Lydia is too sweet. Of the lot of them, she's the one that I'd probably personally like the most if I knew them in real life.
But she is too sweet to get in thick (as my Oma would say) with these bitches. Eventually all of them end up either screaming at each other about something or crying because someone else has screamed at them about something.
I don't want her to have to go through any of that bullshit. She can't just play peacemaker always and last.
- I'm glad Jim Bellino hasn't been featured as much. He's revolting. Slade needs to be off the show.
- It seems like Gretchen is the odd woman out. I think Tamara realized she would be on the losing side if she stayed friends with Gretchen so she manufactured these reasons to not like her any more and got back with the mean girls. Lydia is a waste of screen time.
- r582 = Slade
- Brooks Ayers Admits He Sold Share In Vicki Gunvalson’s Vodka Business Because ‘He Needed Money For Child Support’
Posted on Jul 25, 2013 @ 10:24AM | By Dylan Howard
Even though Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson was voluntarily dismissed as a defendant in the contentious lawsuit surrounding a vodka product bearing her name, the reality star’s actions remain front and center of the legal case.
Her ex-boyfriend Brooks Ayers is still being sued in a Las Vegas court alleging he committed fraud, breached contract, failed to live up to good faith dealings, misrepresented himself and conspired to unjustly enrich himself and Gunvalson, who he has dated on-and-off since 2011 in the wake of her divorce to ex-husband Donn.
PHOTOS: Punches! Hair Pulling & Drunken Battles! The 13 Nastiest Fights EVER On Real Housewives
Now, RadarOnline.com has learned, Brooks has admitted that Vicki, 51, gifted him a 16.67% share in her business to produce distilled flavored vodka — a share he later sold to another business partner for $50,000 in a bid to wipe out child support and IRS debt.
The confession is bound to give Brooks’ critics more fuel who have long accused him of being with Vicki just for money during their two-year, on-again, off-again romance.
In a response to the suit filed on July 23, Brooks told a Nevada judge that “Gunvalson gave him a membership interest in VV LLC to compensate him for the services he had provided.”
PHOTOS: Real Housewives Show Off Their Hot Bikini Bodies!
He also confessed that he later met the man now suing him, Robert Williamson III, a professional poker player whom the one-time couple went into business with in 2012, in March to orchestrate the sale of that interest because “he needed money for child support and an IRS payment.”
Williamson had previously claimed Brooks told him that he would be jailed imminently if the sale did not go through.
According to Williamson’s lawsuit, filed in June, “it was learned later that Brooks and Vicki had used this purchase as a way to obtain additional money from RW III in bad faith without the intent to honor the intent of the transaction.”
PHOTOS: Real Housewives Show Off Their Hot Bikini Bodies!
He charged in court papers that Gunvalson later “demanded” that ownership be returned to a 50-50 split between them — despite the existence of a contract that the Bravo star appeared to acknowledge by way of her signature.
“Upon information and belief, it was the intent of Brooks and Vicki to lure RW III into the purchase of Brooks interest without the good faith intent to move forward with the company and make it successful,” the original suit stated.
In his answer, Brooks confirmed Vicki demanded that the ownership be returned to 50/50 even through she had acknowledged and signed an agreement to that effect.
PHOTOS: Vicki Gunvalson Served With Lawsuit While In Las Vegas
He denied that he and Vicki had used this purchase as a way to obtain additional money from Williamson and rejected that Vicki had offered a “total lack of cooperation or effort” to promote the organization and make it successful.
He said Williamson “suffered no legally cognizable damages” as a result of he and Vicki’s actions. He’s seeking the suit be dismissed.
- I'm surprised Vicki would be this stupid about her business.
- Slade is losing his looks FAST. Add in that he's lazy as fuck and slimy as hell, and he not remotely attractive.
- Slade is still really good looking. He got great genes and worked out a lot. I think it would be a challenge to be with him considering all the ladies he has had just since we heard of him.
- I agree, r590. Why doesn't Slade have his own show? It would be fun if Bravo (for once) focused on a straight guy.
- r591, I would enjoy meeting Slade. No matter, he has been with 3 women from Real Housewives of OC.
He has got to have something going on that is really good and Ms. Vicky aint getting any of it!
- Slade has found Datalounge!
- Slade Slimey is just disgusting.
- Back to Vicki, on WWHL the other night, she was still staying what a wonderful man Brooks is and he's still in her life. The bitch isn't that smart at all.
- Slade is hard to watch. He's like Reichen. Pretty but there's no "there" there.
- Almost up to 600 posts.. Ready for a new OC thread.
- a new thread in time for the finale and reunion
- Vicki lives!