All Threads by Date
JOAN CRAWFORD! CHANT OF THE JUNGLE!
Missy/ Mitzi at Grand Union
- From [italic]The Hollywood Revue of 1929:[/italic]
- Dietrich called her a "cheap tap dancer" the first clip makes me understand why.
- I remember the first time I saw that clip in THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT! Could not stop laughing.
Joan's left over TAH-MAH-TOES
- Dietrich was a "cheap cunt."
- Damn, the old gal really would give it her all, no matter how ludicrous the material.
- I love it love it love it!
- As "good" as Joan was, nothing beats Ginger Rogers singing "We're In The Money" from "Gold Diggers of 1933" complete with a verse in pig Latin
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...