- Part 1 of this thread was crazy good. I'm especially in love with the crazy person who writes long posts trying to prove that Matt is autistic and Simon is a sociopath.
Wtf is up with people saying Matt is dead behind the eyes? His eyes are fucking gorgeous. Yes he does seem a little serious and nervous in some of his interviews but I haven't seen his eyes look dead ever.
- His ass is beautiful. I want to see it without a thong.
- His eyes were kind of dead last night.
- He is hot. The hottest guy in showbiz right now.
- Young Simon #1
- R5 Nice. He didn't change much. Looks almost the same.
- R7 Oh dear, Gwyneth was still with Brad. Ancient history.
- He never really had lips, did he?
- Is Matt going to win an MTV Movie Award tonight?
- He really does have serial killer face in R6.
Does anyone have a good photo of his hands? Is the ring finger longer than the index finger?
- He never did know how to dress, did he? I would never have pegged him for a psychopath had he not had psychopathface.
Psychopaths in Hollywood are usually excellent dressers. In the 90s this would have meant an oversized Italian silk suit like the guy in the background is wearing at r5.
- Typical 90s Hollywood psychopath costume
- Hideous. He looks like he threw on a pair of curtains.
- Who, Matt, Simon, or the guy in r17?
- I imagine the guy in R17.
"The guy" is of course superagent Bryan Lourd. This photo was taken while Carrie Fisher was in the process of turning him gay.
Halls is "in" with Lourd. Walker Halls's middle name is Bryan and not, unfortunately, Staton.
- While I'm ok with the fact that Simon and Matt don't engage in PDA I do find it a little weird that their body language does not suggest AT ALL that they are a couple let alone one that's raising three kids together. During their family outings Matt just looks like a male nanny hired by Simon. How come in all their pap snaps they are never in any sort of pose that suggest they're a couple? Do they consciously make sure they appear that way or do you guys think that's just the way they are?
- R21 What part of "Joseph Abboud shoe stamping down on a human face forever" do you fail to understand?
- It's not the age difference.
- I don't know [R21]. Maybe they got used to suppressing things when Matt was still in the closet and it became habit? Maybe it's just tied to Simon being uncomfortable in front of the camera? Maybe they're one of those couples who have no chemistry, not unlike some off-screen couples who are terrible together in movies? Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with the age difference in some weird way.
- Scar in high-res
- That pic of Matt and Tim DeKay is so cute
- What are the most frequent public places that Matt visits?
- I know enough men in their 40s and 50s who aren't comfortable with PDA that I wouldn't be surprised if it is an age issue.
But they look a lot more comfortable together at this recent event. It might be the closest we've seen them in a posed photo. And in the pictures from the day before, there's one of them walking down the street with their arms touching.
I doubt we'll ever see real PDA but we might get another hug at some point.
- Simon Halls is so creepy, I doubt Matt wants to touch him when he's not obligated.
- At best, they might develop some sort of recipricol Stockholm Syndrome/Lima Syndrome relationship.
But seriously, hashtag thiswillnotendwell.
- Maybe they like their photos without stupid cows making stupid faces.
No offence meant to real cows.
- The saga continues......
- And even work colleagues are roped in
- Lol! Simon Halls really has no shame, does he?
If he marches in a stop domestic violence rally next my head will asplode.
- LOL @ at the pic in R31, that lady in the corner is totally giving them a dirty look (or maybe not but its still funny).
About the lack of PDA thing, I suppose Simon is just not the type and is uncomfortable with it. Matt is very friendly to Tim and they always have this flirty vibe/great chemistry going on when they're at interviews together. There are these prom pose pics on the net as well as one where Tim is kissing Matt on the cheek just for the heck of it (or because he secretly wants him). I'm sure if Matt is comfortable doing this with Tim then it shouldn't be an issue with Simon as they're actually together in real life.
Btw I just watched the WonderCon panel Matt did for Superman Unbound and man he really appears to be nervous. He almost looks as nervous as he looked in his old interviews when White Collar had just started. I'm almost beginning to believe the "Matt is a high functioning autistic" theory! :-O (ok not really..haha)
- Matt's probably emotionally and physically abused, which is why he comes off so nervous.
- This is the reason why Bomer will never become a big star. The guy is as boring as they come, and yet still thinks that people are way too interested in him and his family
It's ok to protect your family and all but why make a big deal of it especially if you're not even that big of a celeb, and not many people really care anyway
Go talk to the paps and tell them to stop taking these pics then.
- R37 I don't think he minds the attention really. People approach him in NYC all the time and he actually spends time talking to them, taking pics etc. He never appears to be uncomfortable dealing with the general public while signing autographs or anything. I can understand him not liking to be photographed while out with his kids but haven't heard of him shooing away the paps ever. Isn't Simon the one who was mad at the Disney trip pics hitting the web ecently?
- It really baffles me that someone like Matt could settle down and raise a family with a douche like Halls.
I know that he wanted to further his career but honestly, he could have done better. Bomer's life will always be in his violent partner's hand and if he ever tries to escape, his career in hollywood will be finished
- [quote]People approach him in NYC all the time and he actually spends time talking to them
Do you know where in NYC? I'm taking a trip specifically to meet him in May.
- Sometimes I wish he never came out!
- R36 I pity him!
- Thanks for the pic, [R31], there clearly is some PDA here.
And I agree with [R28], that the recent pic was the closest they have ever posed.
- The absolute horribleness of Simon Halls doing a workshop on LGBT family planning just sort of sailed right over you guys' heads, right?
- Most of us don't have the twisted view of Matt and Simon that you do and see nothing wrong with him talking at a conference on LGBT families.
Can someone pleeeeease email this thread to Leslee Dart?
- On a related side note, guess which DL troll is tweeting uncomfortable comments about the Halls family? (see first comment)
- Essentially this issue comes down to Simon Halls saying, "How DARE you exploit my children! Only *I* can do that!"
- They're a great example of a mainstream gay family, and that can do a lot for gay acceptance. Because of that, I don't have a problem with them picking and choosing when they expose their kids to the public eye.
The alternative, where we all act like entitled bitches who want access to their kids all the time, will result in them not allowing any access to their family, period. And that would be a real loss.
Besides, this "exploiting the kids" was two brief photo ops last summer, and they probably did it to reduce demand and help Bomer finish his coming out. It's not like they whore their kids out all day every day. In fact, if it weren't for the crazy tumblr fans who buy photos directly from the agencies, we wouldn't have nearly as many pictures of them as we do.
- [quote]They're a great example of a mainstream gay family
They are among the worst possible examples of a mainstream gay family.
[quote]and that can do a lot for gay acceptance.
Not when the primary reaction to what Bomer and Halls did with regards to their children appears to be denial and tacit revulsion.
This is an ugly story. A veritable satansbraten of all the Hollywood vices. The overreaction from Halls's camp over an issue that could have been quietly dealt with using the deft communication skills of a 17-year-old intern is frankly indicative that this house of cards is about to fall. Halls appears to be prepared to plow ahead like the soulless shark he is, but Bomer, whose empathic capabilities are functioning if convoluted after nine years of Simon Says, will probably have a nervous breakdown within the next year. Frankly, based on his Wondercon interviews, I'd say he's in the early stages. The scar won't help.
- R47 This person's tweets are protected. What was the comment?
- My favorite Bomer pic:
- Shut up Brandon.
- Looks like someone got Simon's attention.
- It might be worth it for Bomer to tell the truth just to put an end to his tumblrfraus' sturm und drang.
Walker Halls's Inevitable Book Deal
- We need more photos of Matt Bomer's ass in a thong.
- I can understand not allowing gossip sites and magazines to run photos of the kids, but it is ridiculous to go after fans for posting photos. I don't understand what harm there is in allowing them to do that.
- Oh please, nobody is going after fans. Today's fans are so thin skinned it boggles the mind.
- To come back to the topic:
- It reads like she is a victim whereas it should be the kids being the real victims of her obsession.
People always learn things the hard way. Seems she learned it that way too.
- R60, that hot man!
- Haven't seen that one [R60], that is hot. He needs to make another movie in which he gets to show off his ass.
- hopefully the normal heart will show that R63 before he loses that healthy butt for the same movie
- R55 No idea who she is, but she sure comes across as a whiny, self-pitying drama queen with her tedious "woe is me, I'm being bullied/harassed" act. She's determined to portray herself as a victim to solicit sympathy from her followers.
R60 Now that's what I want to see in this thread! I want to reach in and give Matt a hand adjusting his thong.
- It figures the weekend Simon goes full Ike Turner that these bitches still aren't able to think of anyone but themselves.
- I generally find your posts tedious and unfunny, Abuse Troll r66, but that one made me lol.
- I'm mesmerized by that gif. He looks so sexy when he arches his back just that little bit.
- Thank you, archivistsrock!
The Aspie's hands don't lie.
- Here, someone send Bomer a roll of this. He needs it more than ever.
- Ike has mantits.
- Mmmm, not sure there are any gay men left in this thread to appreciate it, r71.
Moving on, Socialite Life would like to share 23 sexy gifs of Matt Bomer, including sexy hat time and sexy shirtless time:
- They forgot one.
- I guess that's their "sorry we ran pictures of your kids" ass-kissing post. Not that I mind seeing all those gorgeous photos.
- Simon’s tits are hot.
I don’t believe that 23 gifs are enough to atone for the seriousness of Socialite Life’s offense. They must post at least 100 gifs! 100!
- [quote]Simon’s tits are hot.
I think I just threw up in my mouth.
Walker Halls, or, after the name change, Henry Cavill Cafarelli
- What do you think of Simons teeth?
- I suppose they're capable of tearing human flesh.
- Simon looks like he's put on a lot of weight, he's getting a bit of a belly and you can see large tits through his shirt
- R79 I can't see any large tits. can see the belly.
- R79 Which pic?
- Cant find the pic but it's from disneyland
- Halls was probably always somewhat bulky (endomorphic or what have you). It would explain the cardigans and oversized blazers.
- William Keck from TV Guide "Love Matt Bomer but his words at GLAAD Awards that Ryan Murphy has the biggest heart of anyone he knows is a bit hard to swallow."
Feeling sorry for Matt.
- Bomer is so utterly Murphy's bitch I'm beginning to wonder if Matt's soul is the only thing Simon lets Ryan borrow.
- RM has the biggest heart. Bigger than Simon Halls. That speaks
- No such flattery needed to get Matt Bomer to stop and say hello. The White Collar star and partner Simon Halls were rushing in close to show time (Matt was one of the first presenters) but Matt came over and said, “We’ve got to take a photo together.”) So here it is! And who took it? Simon, one of the most high-publicists in Hollywood. Then Simon said to me: “Read you every day” and mentioned the Morning Man feature.
That was s-weet.
- So last night not only did Bomer kiss the ass of one of his captors who mocked his child on a major television series, but he would also watch Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka - who is probably Simon's ex-lover - receive an award for their Oxygen interview (that Simon arranged) where they talked about how they started their family - which Bomer isn't allowed to do.
Bomer will next appear at the Susan G Komen gala in Beverly Hills this June, where he will bravely come out of the closet - as a vagina.
- BTW, Bomer is beginning to look dead behind the eyes.
Here, someone send him one of these.
- Burtka isn't Halls ex-lover. And personally I have enough of NPH and Burtka wh*ring their family and children around. Do they have any privacy at all left? I much prefer Bomer's and Halls' approach.
- [quote]I much prefer Bomer's and Halls' approach.
You mean lying about your children when they are inconvenient for casting purposes, lying about your child's paternity to the press "just for the hell of it", refusing to publicly acknowledge your own child until he is 3 on the grounds of "privacy", and then repeatedly using them for your own self-aggrandizement?
I suppose it could be worse. At least Ryan Murphy isn't in the market for a catamite.
- R92 Are we sure a about Bomer and Halls became partners before the twins were born? It looks like they met in 2008. Some drastic changes in Bomer's personality says so.
- No, we're not sure. The only person who's sure is a psychotic troll who has projected his abandonment issues onto Matt Bomer. (Apparently his father left him as a child or something like that. I couldn't quite tell.)
And as you have now questioned the fictional universe this person has built up, expect a very angry response that will quite likely contain the entire manifesto reposted yet again. Because it's not enough for it to have completely taken over the thread, we must all submit quietly as well.
- There are multiple reports of them not being together before 2008, including this interview Simon Halls gave in early 2008 where he's described as a "single gay dad."
- So much mental illness on this thread (and its predecessor). Really quite impressive, even for the DL.
- And I am % certain I will regret asking this, but I'll ask anyway. What sort of changes, r93?
- R97 Well he used to be quite nervous, weak personality. Great transformation after he became Neal Cafrey. Halls looks after USA's PR, so likely they were introduced by the network itself to help him gain some confidence. May be Halls banged some confidence into him.
- I hereby grant permission for 42 West to use this in their newsletter.
- Thank you 99.
I see the kid looks like Simon
- I still think Simon is the biological dad of the 3 kids.
- The blue shirt pic looks like Matt's cuz of the angle I think. They are all Simon's. Why would he do such horrible thing like denying biological parental right to Matt? If he really did that neither AFA nor other organizations would have recognized and respected him. More curious about Matt's decision to settle down with Simon.
- R102 You try to find some logic in something that psycho troll imagined in it's crazy mind?
As for Simon, everybody who met him on more personal basis says that he is a quite charming gentleman. Each time Matt is asked about what he admires in person, it seems that he describes Simon in all his answers. Maybe they just clicked.
- Matt with Bill Clinton :)
- Here are a couple of quotes about what Matt has said he finds attractive. From a couple of years ago:
[quote][bold]Q:[/bold] People magazine has named you "the sexiest rising star." What qualities do you think make a person sexy? [bold]MB:[/bold] I would say confidence and security and comfortability in one's own skin. I think that's so attractive. Truly. I think when someone knows who they are and is comfortable and confident with that, I think a lot of the typical, aesthetic things sort of fall by the wayside.
and this, from earlier this year:
[quote][bold]Q:[/bold] Who’s your ideal partner? [bold]MB:[/bold] I think they need to be dignified and have class. Also, have pride and confidence, selflessness and being able to look at the big picture with open heart.
- R104 Great pics. Did Clinton decide to wear fedora to look more like Neal Caffrey? :D Supposedly he is a huge fan of White Collar.
- [quote]Why would he do such horrible thing like denying biological parental right to Matt?
Because the goal of the psychopath is total enslavement of the victim. Have you seriously never seen "What's Love Got To Do With It"? Actually that's not a good comparison, because Bomer isn't hardcore like Anna May.
Bomer/Halls is going to be a legendary story in the annals of Gay Hollywood, notable for the impressive degree of deception, cruelty, selfishness, and innocent people hurt. Have you seen the photos of Bomer from last night? Brandon was right. "Matt Bomer is the perfect victim. He is a beautiful, easily controlled empty shell... Looking into his dead, soulless eyes, you know he's been degraded to the point he's just a submissive plaything."
- They've pretty much become the rich, gay version of "American Gothic," haven't they?
- Do you think Matt and Simon still use condoms?
- R109 why should they?
- It doesn't really matter at this point. Halls will do him in before AIDS would anyway.
- R110 Maybe to avoid the mess!!!
- The commitment rings must have came the moment they decided they don't need those anymore.
- The kid doesn't really look like either of them until you get to the third row, where you can see he's probably Matt's son.
But where does such blond hair come from, the mother?
- I just got the whole 50 shades of gray slash going on here. I thought posters were being serious for a second.
- It's "ass in a thong," R115, not "ass in a sling."
- I love the guy now. The bf and I just got White Collar on dvd. While it won't win any awards, it's a good, solid show.
And Bomer is just ... dreamy.
- [quote]But where does such blond hair come from, the mother?
Neiman Marcus, Rose.
- R115 Bomer probably read the book (or few pages of it if he could not tolerate the poor quality literature). I wonder if they tried it, although from the smoothness of Bomer's bod and butt, Halls must be a gentle lover.
- Is it true that Victor Webster and Bomer dated?
If true, I now understand his guest spot on White Collar
- Victor Webster is straight, you stupid gash.
- R121 Save the stupidity for yourself, Victor is gay!
- R114 lots of adult brunettes had blond hair as a child. I did. Simon has light enough hair that it could have been the case for him too.
And the troll at R99 should remember that children at not exact clones of their parents and we have no idea what the egg donor looked like. Let's post a picture of you and your (most likely deadbeat) dad side by side and see if you look identical.
- Bomer's fans will never accept that Walker is his son unless he admits it, and he and Halls will never admit it because it will be PR suicide! So Bomer will continue to be Halls's slave and endure his physical and emotional abuse.
I wonder if Halls has already promised Walker to Ryan Murphy when he turns 18, or if he is planning to Soon-Yi him for himself.
18? Fuck, who am I kidding. 15.
- Walker is not Bomer's child, get over it already.
I've never seen more boring trolls than the ones Bomer has. You could at least try to post some new pics, not the same one over and over again.
- Beautiful man!
He forgot to give the awards and appeared nervous.
"He has the biggest heart of anyone I know.." It's not Halls.
- Like he once said Tim DeKay's kids are they greatest, during the time when he was not allowed or self-censored from mentioning his children.
- Tim DeKay and his family quite outshine my own paltry collection of live-ins on every level, and I'll openly attest to it.
- That's funny, R47. Brandon is John Mulaney's butthole.
- Of course he's nervous, he's in the beginning stages of a nervous breakdown. Ba-deep-ba-deep-ba-deep, that's all, folks. This will not end well.
Sorry I do not have more comparison shots, R125, but Halls tends to keep Walker's face pointed away from the camera in his paparazzi-approved pics, to reinforce the shame of his existence, so I'm limited with what I can work with.
I did make a mock-up of the inevitable tell-all, so I hope that meets with your approval.
- Great speech!
- [R126] Honestly, this was the least nervous I've ever seen Matt giving a speech, just compare this one to earlier speeches.
- Anyone here with stories about Matt's wild past?
- How come Bomer never made it big after the ChainSaw Massacre movie?
He was young, had the looks and charisma, talent......., everything that would have made him a star. And the movie was HUGE!
His sexuality wasn't even an issue then, but he went quiet after that and then sraight to doing TV shows
- R135 because according to some trolls here, he was busy delivering the twins.
Yes, sincerely, I also question that too. He was a handsome and talented actor but there was something missing in his appearance. When he hit 30, he became more defined, handsome, pretty, beautiful! There is this mix of edgy and softness that wasn't there. His body's more ripped now. He did not have that 'curve'. Sexiness is now oozing all over.
- LOL! Bomer will never acknowledge that Walker is his son because the opinions of twats like R135 and R136 mean more to him than his son's fundamental humanity!
I'm beginning to see the pleasure Simon takes in humiliating him.
And Ryan Murphy.
And Jennifer Allen.
And Jeff Eastin.
And Bret Easton Ellis.
And David Burtka.
And Bonnie Hammer.
And Channing Tatum.
And Steven Soderbergh.
- Matt looking happy @ Glaad with Andrew Randell.
- Watching the video of Matt and GlAAD, and I think, that man is too gorgeous for anyone to treat him like shit. He obviously knows how handsome he is, he isn't going to be put up with any shit.
The reason Simon is always hovering the in background looking tentative is because he is just very protective of his stunningly handsome younger husband receiving loads of attention from overbearing strangers with don't realize their is a private line there. I'd probably be the same.
Simon had the oldest kid long before Matt was on the scene, so he can't be so selfish, he was parental enough to want to be a single father. And I do believe he was already having the twins before he and Matt became a couple.
- [quote]He obviously knows how handsome he is, he isn't going to be put up with any shit.
Cue the Pachelbel!
- My imagination says Matt found Simon extra hot cuz of his fatherhood.
- I don't know, r135, but coincidentally (or not), the Mike White kissing pics hit the Internet in 2007. Maybe that had something to do with it.
- (Or shortly before 2007. I can't remember the exact date now, but it was definitely around that time.)
- R136 You're right about his looks changing. After the nose job, everything else also changed
He just became beautiful and so pretty. That mix of feminine and masculine beauty makes him so sexy that I've read tweets fom several sraight guys questioning their sexuality when the see pics of him or on the screen
But I honestly do hope that he makes it big and represents. There are rumours that they're considering him for 50shades so here's to hoping. Hate it or not, that movie would put his name out there in the biggest way.
- Know anything about this?
- R140, they are Simon's kids. And besides how can one twin be Simon's and the other twin be Matt's?
Does Simon know the bio mother, is the same woman mother of the 3 boys? And hello! they have to look like her too.
- R146 your post is proof of how utterly f*cked Bomer is.
No wonder he's taken to eating cake.
Walker "Father's Little Dividend" Halls
- R146 It is possible to have twins from two men's sperms. Google research can give you more details.
R144 Did Matt really do a nose job? It seems when he lost weight and grew tight abs, his face and nose looked sharper. I think it's weight, not surgery.
R142/R143 He nearly had no work around 2005-6. Not 2007. He had recurring role in Chuck, Tru Callin, and had Traveler until it was shelved. The photo didn't affect anything but his personal life (may be) after Queerty ran a story. His friend told them to take it down but they did not. His friend was more worried about his personal/family life than his career.
- Bomer had his nosejob after Flightplan (I couldn't tell if he had it in Amy Coyne). Either at the end of 2004 or early 2005. Probably a Christmas present from Simon.
Bomer does work in 2004-2006; however, he appears to be very specifically targeting a leading role in a pilot. Please see my exhaustive analysis of this in the other Bomer ass in a thong thread.
- ...And if you don't believe Bomer was with Halls since 2004...
Who the f paid for the nose job?
I don't think
Bomer had a nose job but you must be seriously dumb if you think he couldn't afford a nose job. He wasn't leaving on street. You make it sound like he was very poor.
- [quote]I don't think Bomer had a nose job
Then you are a freaking dumbass. Everyone knows Bomer had a nose job.
While Bomer would have earned a decent amount of money from Tru Calling, he only had two very small roles in 2004, so unnecessary and very well-done plastic surgery would have been an odd expense for an actor without a steady source of income.
- No r52
- You're so tedious, r148 WIMBST. Someone asked why he had no work after TCM. I said that it might be because the makeout photos were released right after TCM. And they were.
TCM began filming in 2005 and was released in Fall 2006. That's why he wasn't working much then. He was filming a movie. After the movie was released, when his career should have taken off, it didn't. In fact, his movie career pretty much ended after TCM and all the projects that followed were on TV. This ending of his movie career just so happened to coincide with his ex leaking pictures of Matt Bomer's tongue down his throat, essentially outing him to anyone who knew how to use Google.
It wasn't until 2008, when he met Halls, that he was cast in movies again.
- [quote]This ending of his movie career just so happened to coincide with his ex leaking pictures of Matt Bomer's tongue down his throat
Oh, please. The pics leaked AFTER he'd already been cast on "White Collar."
- JFC, the mentally ill trolls on these Bomer threads are just so fucking tedious. At the link, a photo of a very young Bomer - with the same fucking nose he has now. (Photo of his current nose posted in my next post for comparison.)
- He looks even better with bangs.
- No they didn't, r155. Someone on one of the Bomer threads from a few months ago linked to a PDF of the thread from 2007, and the pictures were mentioned there.
Perez posted the statement "outing" him in 2009, and then Queerty went and dug up the pictures that were already floating around for their article.
- Bomer filmed TCM in fall 05. In Jan 06 he was cast in Cult for The WB, but that fell through because of the merger with UPN, so he was cast in Traveler the following month. The reason he didn't have do any movies in 2006 was because he was committed to Traveler, and spent the bulk of the rest of the year filming that on location.
Bitch, I am so far ahead of you it isn't even funny.
[quote]It wasn't until 2008, when he met Halls, that he was cast in movies again.
I love how Matt's fans will never accept how Walker is his son! I bet Halls beats off while reading these threads, fantasizing about ways to use Matt's guilt and shame to coax him into doing filthy acts in bed!
- Current nose.
- The same fucking nose.
- He is deliciously dishevelled on the pic from R160.
- Halls paid for the nose job.
Matt hooking up with Simon was the best thing that happened to him and his career. He even admitted to this in an interview when he said that the happiest he's ever been was when he turned 27.
Remember that Kit was born that year and things were looking good between him and Simon. They had just moved in together, and from what i've heard, Simon treated him like a prince.
Matt actually stayed at home alot during that time to care for the new baby and because Simon is actually wealthy, could afford to.
They've been together since just before Kit was born and I don't know why some people here can't believe that
And no, i'm not the famous WBMST troll!
- [quote]I don't know why some people here can't believe that
Because all Bomer threads are so filled with trolls that no-one believes a single word written here without explicit evidence.
- Does anyone think Simon's nose is a bit lopsided? The right nostril seems a bit larger than the left
- Why are people interested in this guy. I see the threads here but don't really know who he is. Anyone care to summarize?
- [quote]Matt hooking up with Simon was the best thing that happened to him and his career.
Those of us whose tiny trusts have been destroyed respectfully disagree.
- [R163] Actually, he didn't say he was happiest when he turned 27, he only said you should stop aging at that time, which was nothing but a reference to Star Trek.
But, what he did say:
“For me, a lot of my 20s were about finding out who I wanted to be,” he says. “When you reach your 30s, you develop a much stronger sense of who you are, and that simplifies everything—from what I wear to who I spend my time with.”
So that would be 2007.
- Also, someone wrote in one of these threads, that he read an interview where Matt said that 2008 was the best year of his life. I can't confirm that since I've never seen such an interview though.
- R166 Wishing him away won't help. He's still hotter than you
R168 There's actually an interview where he admitted that and i'm sure someone kind here will find the link for me
- The trolls are idiots. In 2007 Matt was single. In 2007 He spent many months working on theatre and filming Chuck. Free months he returned to Texas from her.
- r166, he's an out gay actor who is the lead in a series on USA Network. If I'm not mistaken, he was also the first out actor to appear on People Magazine's Sexiest Men list. He's in a long-term relationship and has three kids with his partner.
These things make him interesting to those of us who like to follow the progress and visibility of gays in the media.
- Lee Pace just got a high profile role. Maybe Bomer would be up for those if he hadn't come out.
- R154, you are mixing posters. R148 is not WIMBST. You have to know the history of WIMBST's writing to understand that the person cannot write like R148.
- Even though they are friends, Lee Pace is a crappy actor R173.
- [R170] No, it was just this:
Question: So twenty-five is the age stopgap in the film. But what age would you all like to get stuck at and why?
MATT BOMER: Twenty-seven. The Saturn return year.
KARTHEISER:: Saturn return – is that a satellite?
TIMBERLAKE: Yeah – that’s in the next Star Trek.
- Saturn return has nothing to do with Star Trek, you freaking dumbass. Saturn return is significant in astrology because the first Saturn return (age 27) is when a person leaves youthhood behind and enters maturity.
Although in Bomer's case, it was the other way around. "Maturity" enters him!
- R174 you are right about WIMBST! He has a very distinctive writing style.
He also loves Photoshop!
- Stop doing this photoshop please. By any chance the children end up seeing them, it's gonna only hurt their innocent feelings.
- I think the children's feelings will be a tad more hurt by the fact that this is going to be on the Internet forever.
- And this.
- And this.
- And this.
- And all of these.
- ANd this.
- And this as well.
- BTW, notice how Bomer [italic]never[/italic] says, "my kids" or "my son" or "my son, _________"? Always "our kids, our eldest, our twins." He never mentions them by name in the course of an interview or a conversation. Very distant.
Halls of course says "my kids" all the time.
- Technically they aren't Bomer's kids. So what do you expect?
- Notice how Greg is more taken with Simon than Matt!!
- LOL I'm not seeing how you get that from that tiny snippet of video, R190.
- "After the news broke, Twitter went crazy when Matt Bomer's fans demanded that he played the part instead of Pettyfer."
LOL I wonder what Simon thinks about that? I don't want Matt to play CG, but this is funny.
- It would be nice if Matt's fans demanded he play the role of my father.
- experimenting with animation
- How do you start a new thread about this without including the gif AGAIN, OP???
- He looks hot! As usual
- I love his new glasses. They look just like my first pair from seventh grade.
- What accent does Simon have? I'm English so don't have a clue
- [quote]What accent does Simon have?
- Does Simon smoke?
He looks like a smoker, and is always chewing gum.
- He may be a smoker, his front teeth look slightly stained like a smokers too.
- [quote]Does Simon smoke?
- Did we ever find out who the culprit was in the blind item posted here sometime ago about a cheating partner of a well known out actor?
The story was that the less famous partner of the two (who's also in the industry) was cheating on his partner (who's better known) with a guy he had met at the Oscars.
It was along story and I cant get the link right now, but there were speculations then that it was Simon
- Yes, the blind item was about Simon. He's been having a torrid affair with Sara Lee.
- He might. Something about him has always struck me as a former smoker, but maybe he still does.
- [R207] I never heard anything more about it, sorry.
[R208] Shut the fuck up
- [quote]Something about him has always struck me
Anne Mae Bomer
- R207, if we're thinking of the same BI, it never specifically mentioned that the partner was an actor. (It said entertainer, IIRC.) I believe the Internet decided that it was talking about Elton John and David Furnish.
- I find Simon fascinating yet a bit strange, 'predator' is the work that springs to mind
- [quote]'predator' is the work that springs to mind
I prefer the term 'dementor' myself.
Walker "FML" Halls
- I wouldnt go that far 214
- R206 If we are thinking of the same BI, I think nothing was specified about the partner. That's why most people assumed it can't be Bomer/Halls or NPH/Burtka, because then there would be some hints about the other person's occupation/celebrity status.
BTW that BI was posted on blindgossip, which later revealed that they never had any BI about Bomer, at least up to that point. Someone asked them when they will reveal some BIs about Bomer and they answered that they have nothing to reveal because they don't have any BIs about him and never heard about other gossip sites having anything on him as well.
- BTW the post in R216 was meant for R207 and R212, not R206.
- R212, R216 Ok, thanks!
- For those here who've met Matt, does he smell as good as he looks?
- [quote]For those here who've met Matt, does he smell as good as he looks?
That depends. Set the scene for me. Is he afraid?
- Simon smoked before. Don't know if he still does.
- I like the idea he smoked, dunno why
- He still smokes when directly exposed to sunlight.
- R222 Me too!
- I wonder whether Matt will take up Halls' name once they get married
The children obviously need a surname so Bomer-Halls it will be, hopefully.
- R225 Why would he do it? Especially that he is an actor with already established name, and actors don't change their names once they become known. Notice that female actresses use their maiden surnames even after marriage, and it's more common for women to change their surnames.
Children supposedly still have the Halls surname. It all depends if Matt adopted/is going to adopt them. And even then maybe they will not want to change the names that children are already used to.
- [quote]The children obviously need a surname so Bomer-Halls it will be, hopefully.
At this point in my life I'm fully resigned to going straight from Walker Halls to Walker Lourd with nary a Bomer in between.
- ...It would have been Walker Huvane, but Kevin has always been shitty at poker.
- I doubt the kids sirnames will be change, though i doubt it will happen i think it'd be nice if matt changed his last name to Halls if they get married.
- I don't think the kids' names will be changed, but Matt Bomer-Halls would be nice, then the whole family would be named Halls. Also, Matt could officially take on the name Bomer-Halls, and still only use Bomer in public.
- Sure. Let the Fat One win.
- I have a feeling that Matt will change his name - he seems the type.
Matt seems to love having a nuclear family with a dominant partner overseeing things. When asked in one interview what he loves in a partner, he mentioned security (I guess financially) as one of the factors.
I think Halls being also wealthy was a huge attraction for him. Knowing that he could even give up acting if it doesn't work out for him, and be a stay-at-home dad for the kids with no worries - Though i'm sure he would get bored and get back to it (acting).
- Why does the absolute horribleness of the union of Halls and Bomer continue to evade you people?
- Do Matts farts smell? I can't imagine him farting. Does he crap? I can't imagine him doing that either.
- R232 Even if he changes it, he will not use it publicly. If he changes, I assume Simon will too. Sometime I question if Matt is really happy in this relationship? Sometime he looks very detached when they are together at public places.
- r221, would you happen to know if Simon is a lefty? I'm just curious because someone noticed that his ties are tied the opposite way, and the only person I knew who did that was left-handed.
- R236 Tie-knots cannot give you an answer on this. I use right hand but my knots are similar to Simon's. It depends on how you start the knot. Let the "someone" know to read 101 of tie-knots.
- In an interview he was asked if he was married or engaged, he said he wasnt married but didnt say he wasnt engaged. Think that ring is an egagement ring or some kind of promise ring?
If it is they've been engaged for quite a while now.
- [R236] I think he probably is. He carries his kids with the left hand.
- Even if he is lefty R239, tieknots are not the examples to figure it out.
R238, He said the rings are the symbol of their relationship. Commitment. If he was engaged, he would have said it. They are in a committed relationship. You seem to be not aware of how commitments in gay relationships work. Most gay men and women wear commitment rings which are same as the wedding or engagement rings even if they cannot get married as law prohibits them. The practice's been going on for many decades. It is likely that many of the committed couples in gay relationships will choose to get married once the law changes. Matt and Simon are likely waiting for the law to change too. It's likely they will get married in a private ceremony which is quite unfortunate because I do want to see some photos of their wedding!
- [quote]He said the rings are the symbol of their relationship.
A more appropriate symbol would have been a tannis root necklace.
- Disneyland #1
- Disneyland #2
- Not a fan of the place. I get enough Wicked Queens at home.
- Matt looks taller!
The tired boy in Simon's arms look cozy.
- The Fat One is comfortable, I'll grant you that.
His bosoms are the closest thing to a mommy that I'll ever know.
Going to sit in a dark closet now.
- What is Matt carrying over his shoulder?
- Please let it be my self-esteem!
- R248 it looks like a Disneyland bag , so probably a souvenir they bought.
That's the second time we've seen him carry a bag over his shoulder like that.
- Anything to weigh his wrist down. Seriously, it's like living with Dr. Strangelove.
I swear, if I inherited this thing, I am going to smack the bitch.
- Thanks for the pics 243 where did you find them?
- He looked so nervous making his speech at the GLAAD Media Awards, there was lots of lip licking and what looked like a look of fear behind his eyes. What's been up with him lately?
- R253 I also thought he was nervous. He does not stutter but he did few times. And, did that blunder saying Ryan Murphy has 'the biggest heart'.
- What part of "fat husband hits him, took his firstborn" fails to register with you people?
- Celebrities don't get to cut lines at Disney? I thought that was one of the perks.
- They get to cut in line for the rides. That was the line for the funnel cake.
- [R253] He was lees nervous than he had been in the past in my opinion. He used to be very nervous, but it's a lot better now I think.
- It's like a light has dimmed behind his eyes. You can even see it in the photographs.
- There's something wrong with his neck. It looks, he aged overnight, too suddenly. Or, did he gain weight? Between Superman Unbound appearance and GLAAD, he changed (or his neck).
- Sudden weight gain.
I'm telling you, he ate the entire cake by himself.
- Oh, dear.
- R264 From the rumours i've heard, Matt and this guy enjoyed some really wild times together
Simon is a lucky man!
- Halls and White BOTH have lopsided faces, esp around the right eye. Very strange.
Also "White Collar" and "Magic Mike" form Mike White's name.
- He looks like a complete douchebag on that photo. Even more than on the one he sent to qweeerty, where he was almost naked.
- Mike is so ugly! He seems so arragont I cant believe matt went out with him.
- Matt Bomer is sexy no matter what he wears ! WOW !!
- Ugh, that Mike White douche is disgusting looking, I just hate the vibe he gives off in that pic. At least Simon appears to have more class. I doubt Matt ever had any sort of emotional connection with Mike, he totally doesn't look to be Matt's type.
- Is he still working at CitiBank as a banker?
I read at that time that he had a big position there.
- White has the same type of "predator eyes" as Halls. He is probably also in the spectrum.
The difference between them is that one's daterape drink of choice is a roofied Long Island Iced Tea and the other's is a roofied Manhattan.
- I don't consider Simon attractive or anything but I feel a lot of people here are too hard on him. I read a comment about him being a fat husband who beats Matt up, seriously who makes up this shit? He is far from fat, but yes he does seem to have a bit of a belly. Where do the beating Matt rumours come from?
- Durr... I don't know...
- R273 Apparently he has a very bad temper and has physically abused his ex boyfriends.
So since he's now with Matt, people are assuming that he still has those demons. But from what i've heard out there, he really does love him.
- I think Simon's attractive and he seems nice but there are so many comments from people that surposedly work with him om deadline that say he's an asshole and horrible to work with!
- R276 He's hard work. But maybe at home he's different with Matt and the kids
- It seems like Simon loves Matt very much - i know i cant make assumptions - but the way he looks at matt, how he goes to most events with him, carries his stuff etc, i think simon cares for matt a lot and is a bit protective of him
- there are so many comments from people that work with him that say he's a great person to work with.
Real people. No nerds who write on the web.
- Realistically, how pleasant Simon is or isn't at work probably has a lot to do with what side of the table you're on.
- R279 He works hard and is very efficient, but can turn nasty if you cross him.
His own assistant has even admitted on twitter that he's nice if you do what he says, but can get quite harsh if you slip up.
- OT - I love that Matt's good friends with Cheyenne Jackson
Cheyenne even describes him in an interview as being stunningly beautiful
- Stunningly beautiful is accurate. His face makes me want to weep.
- I'm I the only one who thinks that Matt is a bit feminine?
It's subtle and maybe that's why many say that he's pretty. But I like the balance of femininity + masculinity that he has going on esp his face.
- You have not been paying attention, r284! Dl posters are always trying to feminize Matt. I personally don't see anything particulary feminine in his personality as it comes across in interviews. As for Matt's face, heing so breathtakingly hansome does not make him feminine. If Matt were to pose as a woman he would make a "handsome" or "attracive" woman, rather than a "pretty" or "beautiful" woman. But I am sure some posters will disagree with me.
- Is Bomer working on a project with David Lynch?
- He is not feminine. His face , his body and his voice very masculine. He is just the most perfect f*ck man in the world.
- R285 I don't mean mean tha he's camp, but there are moments when if you observe him carefully, it comes through
He's far from being femme or anything like that but does seem fragile and soft sometimes
Also do remember that Simon is the dominant partner in that relationship, so maybe Matt is just used to being looked after. It does bring out his beauty more I think.
- where did you read?
- R273 There aren't any rumours like that. It's just one troll here on DL making things up and unfortunately some people believe it. You will not find any rumours like that outside of DL.
- He attended this David Lynch event recently, and one poster on the comments section alluded to it.
comment no #6
- Supposedly Lynch is working on a new script. It would be his first feature film in about 7 years, I believe.
- The horror show that is Simon Halls continues to evade you bitches, doesn't it?
- As r290 said, Simon Halls may or may not be an abusive asshole, but the rumors in this thread about Simon beating Matt have all been posted by a troll trying to stir shit up.
- R269 Wow, his body frame is too small for his big boxy head.
- 280 what do you mean ?
- R281 So he is like every demanding boss?
R296 I'm not R280, but I guess (s)he means that Simon is nicer to his clients than he is to his employees?
- R297 he probably is as nice as pie to his clients, he probaby has to be
- Everybody has to be nice to their clients.
- He's probably absolutely charming when he lies to their faces without remorse.
- .... unless you are Alex Pettyfer
- meant to reply to R299
- R301 Do you mean that Alex Pettyfer is not nice to his clients (fans) or that Simon is not nice to Alex?
- R303 Simon.
- Who is Matt's agent at CAA, Kami Putnam Heist (who also rep J Manganiello), or J Machota?
- R305 Joe Machota.
- R306 Thanks!
Who else does he rep?
- Do you cunts seriously not know how to Google?
- Whomever his agent is, they appear to be completely and utterly fucking useless. Apart from White Collar, he either gets tiny, tiny parts in movies or attached to Ryan Murphy vehicles.
And this for an actor who's barely been out of the IMDb Top 100 for the past couple of years, and even now, during a quiet patch, is in the Top 500. What Matt's agent is coming up with isn't remotely good enough.
- R307 Google is a man's best friend. He reps Scarlett Johansson, Matthew Morrison, Matt's BFF Zachary Quinto.
- His agents are fine. He's out, which probably limits his offers more than how good his agent is or isn't, and he's also limited by his desire to spend the White Collar off- season with his kids in LA.
- R309 He prefers to spend time with his family when he is not working. Which also means he does not want to work in demanding blockbusters and on location. Simon also controls a lot of his work. Once White Collar ends as a series, he will have tons of offers; mostly will come from Simon's clients.
- "White Collar" will be the biggest thing Bomer will do. It will be very hard to convince a network to take a risk on him when Simon is pulling his strings. Much less a movie studio. Not after the shit he pulled.
He will get work, but it will be gay roles or very small or supporting roles from Simon's friends.
- I don't buy an excuse of spending time with his family. Even when you look at what he did during the latest hiatus, he actually filmed quite a lot, it was just nothing big/prestigious.
Somehow I don't believe that suddenly, after White Collar, he will start getting lots of offers. Like everybody, he is not getting younger. His opportunities a few years from now will be not as good as they are now.
For me, an indication that he is not getting too many interesting offers is a complete lack of guest starring roles in other shows (besides Ryan Murphy shows). It could be an easy way for him to try something new and expand his fanbase. WC mostly films in different time period than majority of network shows, so he could film a guest stint during hiatus. And filming a guest role doesn't take long, week or two at most. Also majority of those shows are filmed in LA, so he wouldn't even have to spent a time apart from his family. And still, nothing.
- You will be proven so wrong, dear R313. Simon has the biggest plan for Matt. Sit tight and watch him climb higher.
- R314 I think the answer about turning down work because he wanted to be with his family was in the context of offers he had gotten to Broadway. If he had taken those offers he would have had to stay in NY all year.
Not sure why he doesn't do more TV shows. Maybe he's trying to break into movies.
- R315, I would love to see what you are saying, but I don't believe it. If Simon really had some big master plan for Matt's career (and was able to actually execute it), he would probably already be working on it. How long is he going to wait, until Matt is in his 40s? Nobody has a big break so late. Not to mention that he would loose an opportunity to play a lot of interesting roles, simply because he would be already to old for them.
I just think Matt is one of those very talented actors, who are lucky enough to have a moderately good career (as opposite to being a struggling actor for their whole life), but isn't lucky enough to really make it big. Which actually maybe is what he really wants. And the fact that he is openly gay probably doesn't help him much as well in his career.
BTW, I'm not R313 (brrr).
- R316 I know in what context he gave that answer, but some people try to apply his answer to all his career choices as well, and I simply don't believe that's the point.
I'm pretty sure he is trying to break into movies (like all actors actually), but I can't see how taking guest roles could stop him from it. It could only help to get noticed.
- News Flash R317 some actors are perfectly fine being working actors. He's been around and can see being a huge movie star is an enormous pain in the ass. Maybe he just doesn't want to be Tom Cruise.
- Even though the boundaries between TV and movie acting have relaxed somewhat in recent years, they still exist. If an actor is trying to break into movies, it’s not really in their best interest to do too many guest spots and brand themselves as primarily a TV actor. Actors like Matt and Joe Mangianello already have an uphill battle because they’re regulars in long-running TV series. Plastering their faces all over TV probably won’t help what they’re trying to do. It might be different if he were doing critically acclaimed TV projects, but let’s face it, he wouldn’t be.
That’s not a slam on him as an actor, by the way. But realistically speaking, people are not going to look at him and think, “Oh, with that face, he’s [italic]clearly[/italic] a character actor rather than a romantic or action lead!!” and that makes it much more difficult for him to get cast in "serious" projects. I actually think that the path he’s taking will allow him to build a career as a character actor, which will mean more longevity and more high-quality work.
- R319 That's what I said, didn't I? That maybe that's what he really wants. I was answering to people who want him to be a huge star and believe that he for sure is going to be one.
So, what's your problem?
- Gee, I don't know, r321, maybe it's your incredibly snotty tone that makes you offensive even to people who like Matt.
- Really DL? I don't like Tom Cruise but the old dude is far more expressive than catatonic face Bomer.
- R320 Not all actors are strictly romantic leads or character actors. Some of them are doing both. The biggest stars are actually like that.
As for TV shows, there are some that are rather prestigious and don't stop their stars from having a break in movies. Being a star of Game of Thrones didn't stop Peter dinklage from getting a big role in the new X-Men movie. I doubt that anybody looks down on Jon Hamm for being a star of Mad Men. Even Stevie Carell gets more and more work in movies (although honestly I don't know why). That't the type of shows I'm talking about, not some silly sitcoms.
Also if he doesn't want to take guest roles on TV shows, because that would consolidate his image of "just" TV actor, than why did he accept roles on Glee and The New Normal?
That's what we are talking about, that he probably gets offers, but they are not very pretsigious, and the only reason he turns them is not because he wants to spend time with his family (which of course he wants, but it wouldn't stop him from sacryfing a week or two of his life if something really worthy came along).
- R322 It's your (or 319's) problem that you can't stand that someone has a different opinion than yours and that you can't discuss without making personal remarks, not mine. You have problem that not everybody shares your visions of Bomer having a career like Brad Pitt at least, not tone or anything else.
- Bomer did not do guesting even at the pre-WC stage of his career when he should have been doing nothing but guesting.
I guarantee you Halls picks his projects for him. All of them.
- Why is everyone in this thread so cranky? I understood what you were saying, r322, and I was agreeing with you, so I’m not sure why you’re lecturing me.
Anyway, like I said before, I agree that he’s probably not getting high-profile, high-quality guest spots. I think it’s a combination of the kind of parts he’s made for (and I know there are more options than romantic lead or character actor, but way to be overly literal and miss the point!) and the fact that he’s out, which does have an impact when you’re incredibly attractive and playing on your sex appeal.
I think it’s obvious that the Glee and TNN guest spots were because he’s friends with Murphy. I’m not saying he was doing Murphy a favor — probably the other way around — but there’s a personal relationship there and Murphy is known for being loyal and reusing actors. I wouldn’t be surprised if, after White Collar is done, he gets a role on one on Murphy’s shows.
And I have absolutely no idea WTF r325 is talking about, since I understand that Bomer doesn’t have a big movie career and probably never will. Seriously, is everyone on this thread ESL?
- Er, I meant r324 in my first reference. Now I sound like I can't speak English. Oh, cruel fate.
- Ryan Murphy has already had Bomer kiss a man and next will be giving him AIDS. Really, all that is left is to cast him as Zaza in [italic]La Cage[/italic].
Or would singing "I Am What I Am" require too much self-respect?
- In 2010, Matt was cast in two films (written on Imdb pro), but he gave up because he was shooting WC.
- R327 I'm not trying to lecture you or anybody else. I'm sorry if that sounded like it. I'm just explaining my opinion. Some people actually believe that you can either be a romantic lead without much of a substance or a supporting, character actor, but never lead. I don't know you, so I have no idea what's your stand on it, so I just explained what I think. It seems that we actually have a similar opinion. :)
BTW, I am R325. I wasn't talking about you, but about obsessed fans who get angry each time you dare to suggest that maybe their favorite actor's career isn't as bright as they think it is going to be. They think that you are attacking an actor or doubting their talent, which is not the case at all. Sometimes there are just other circumstances that could prevent something from happening.
- R330 Out of curiosity, what films and which roles he was supposed to play?
- [quote]How long is he going to wait, until Matt is in his 40s? Nobody has a big break so late.
Says who? Morgan Freeman didn't start getting movie roles until the 1980's when he was pushing 50.
- Christoph Waltz : successful as supporting actor in 2009. 53 years old.
- Steve Carell: successful as actor in 2006. 43 years old.
Talent is not enough. Luck and a producer who believes in you
- Magic Mike, In Time, Superman(voice), White Collar (quite popular contrary to what you people think) - All these have been huge, and given that he avoids all kinds of media attention in his private time, it's surprising he has such a huge fan-base
Matt is doing very well if you think about it (all things considered). And if rumours are true that he's clinched a certain role that many actors have been salivating for, he's DONE it.
Simon is not a lightweight in the industry, so Matt's sexuality will not be a problem here. He'll make sure that his boy becomes the first gay actor to actually make it in hollyood while being out - plus it helps that Matt is super attractive, has talent, and is loved by many.
- R333 Yes, there are a few exceptions. Christoph Waltz is another one. But there is this saying, that exceptions only confirm a rule, or sth like that.
I'm pretty sure that Morgan Freeman didn't start getting roles lately because he decided to wait so long. He probably tried very hard his whole life and finally it happened. It doesn't mean that it will happen for each other actor, especially if they will not try to make their career on purpose, like some people suggest is Matt's case.
- R336 You made my Xanax'd apple juice squirt out of my nose.
How much does the Fat One pay you to post here?
- Simon wants Matt just for him :D.
Matt is a very private person. I don't think he is meant to be a big star = businness .
I think Matt just wants to work with people who adores and I believe that his dream is the theater.
- Christoph Waltz, Steven Carell etc. are exceptions, not a rule. And they are actually a proof how difficult it is to make it in Hollywood, not how easy it is. I'm pretty sure that the reason their break occured when they were in their 40s and 50s was not because they decided to wait and not accept roles until they were 40. Rather opposite, they probably worked and tried really hard all the time, but they didn't have luck and didn't get THE ROLE earlier. So what chances would have an actor that actually rejected roles and waited for something (like end of his show)?
That's why I don't believe that Matt is rejecting roles on purpose because of family. If he does, that's because of conflicting schedules. Or he doesn't get the offers.
Afterall he accepted The Normal Heart. That one will keep him apart from his kids for some time, when he will have to lose weight.
- R339 To be honest, that's also my impression. I think he even said it in some of his interviews, that he likes to work im all media, but if he had to choose theatre is his biggest love.
R336 What role are you talking about? 50 shades? Supposedly he doens't even want to do it. And so far nobody has clinched anything, they didn't start casting the role yet.
- Some of the comments here seem to coming from people who want Matt to fail. Otherwise, why use his sexuality as a reason that he'll fail?
Being gay and out is no longer seen as an obstacle in hollywood. Many now want to be seen as being modern and on the right side of history. Obama and other high profile personalities coming out to support the community really helped. And people like Jodie Foster coming out has made some of these executives think twice and imagine that they could have lost out on such a terrific actress if she had been out all along and they had judged her unfairly
So let's not be hard on Bomer and other out actors who are really working hard out there on what is available to them, and trying to break down those barriers.
The fact hat he's a strong contender for FIFTY SHADES - a very straight role - proves that things are changing, and we should always be optimistic. Many fans (majority being women) want him and I don't think that goes unnoticed by the powers to be who will be making the casting decisions.
- LOL! R337/R340 is trying so hard to make it seem like MB is too old when he's only 35. You seem to forget that age doesn't really matter for men in Hollywood like it does women.
- [quote]Some of the comments here seem to coming from people who want Matt to fail.
Exactly what I was thinking! You can tell who the bitter queens are on here. So much for supporting our own, huh?
- Hollywood is weird. Now it is mad for British actors.
- R342 Don't shoot the messenger. Just because someone is aware of the fact that it is more difficult for gay actors to get roles, doesn't mean that we wish them fail. Rather opposite.
It is not true that being gay is not an obstacle in Hollywood anymore. Yes, it's different than even 10 years ago, but it doesn't mean it's all good. Name one openly gay movie star. As for TV actors, it seems they all got their succesful roles before they were officially out (they might be out in their private lives but not to the public). And Jodie Foster seems to be already retiring.
Nobody is hard on bomer or other out actors. We are hard on Hollywood studios, producers etc. who are not willing to treat them the same as straight actors.
As for 50 shades we don't know who is the strong contender and who is not. It's only fans campaigns, and it doesn't mean that producers will do what fans wnat.
R343 Nobody says that he is too old now. We are talking about his future career. Now is the time to make it. Later could be too late.
And age matters to everybody in Hollywood. It's just easier for men than for women, but it doesn't mean it doesn't matter at all.
You people try to make it look as if we pretend there is no problem, then the problem disappears. Talking about the problem that exist, like homophobia, doesn't mean that you wish someone ill.
- R346 It's hard being gay and out, but things are changing.
Who knew that a black man would become president of this country, and actually serve a full two terms despite the economy being so bad?
So what i'm saying is that Matt could actually be the one who breaks out and brings that change. Being negative just dampens things and really doesn't help.
- For those who love horror movies watch 'THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE'
- You know what really dampens things?
TELLING PEOPLE THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY BIRTH.
Now, if you don't mind, Dr. Paddington Bear was kind enough to fit me in for a session this afternoon. He really is really such a good listener.
- Anyway.... Anybody got some juicy gossip about simon or matt?
- No. No secrets to be found here.
- Simon used to smoke, may or may not be left handed, and is a hardass at work. Oh, and Matt's ex is a douchebag. So...not really.
- R352 The left handed gossip is new to me. Never heard about it. Thanks.
- Also, I've started drinking my chocolate milk out of a flask.
It just [italic]seems[/italic] appropriate.
- Will someone please swiftly slap this 'Walker "FML" Halls' poster on the face for me
- R355 Just ignore them. That's the best thing you can do with troll.
- R355 with pleasure
- [quote]Just ignore them.
That's exactly what the Fat One told Bomer from 2008 to 2011.
- R301 do you think Simon doesnt like alex pettyfer? They seemed kind of awkward at the I am numer four premiere
- It's not a matter of liking, r359. Pettyfer is young enough to be his son, so I doubt they're best friends. Rather, I Am Number Four was shortly after Pettyfer first hired Simon. They hadn't been working together very long at that point. And it's also the time that he was plagued by rumors about his relationship with Dianna Agron. If he looked awkward, it probably had to do with those factors.
- What's Pettyfer's skin color, precisely?
- R361 White
- R361, it doesn't look white.
- I'd rather discuss Megan Fox's ass in a thong and her bare feet.Or Alyssa Milano's.
- Remember when Channing on twitter, referred to Matt as the most beautiful human being he's ever seen
And Manganiello when asked what his favourite moment on set was, said watching Matt dance and that he never missed a moment of that
- Ah, Channing Tatum. The actor who [italic]likes[/italic] to tell people about the birth of his first child.
- I don't understand why there are so many fanfiction about Neal Caffrey getting raped.
- R367 is there? Where?
- Perfect victim, dead behind the eyes, degraded to the point where he's just a plaything, yadda yadda yadda.
- Matt Bomer was apparently a candidate for Homecoming King:
- And also HQ video of the day they went out to eat a few weeks ago:
- Yes, I remember that day. You should have seen the look the waitress gave me when I asked her to Irish up my apple juice.
- R371 Simon looks really good in that vid
- If I remember correctly he ordered the Prime Rib with a side of everything.
- I agree, r373. He does.
I love seeing couples like them represented in the media. And yes, I know that clip is only on YouTube and never hit the gossip sites, but it's still great to see.
- You know what I would like seeing represented in the media?
THE TRUTH ABOUT MY EXISTENCE!!!
- R368 Livejournal, Fanfiction net
- If you come across a story where a little blond boy guilts Neal Caffrey to death, I swear I had nothing to do woth it.
On Dr. Paddington Bear's suggestion I bought the "My First Existential Crisis Coloring Book." Every page is blank!
- So funny!
- Does anyone here have a link to pics of Matt's former house?
Thanks in advance!
- Here you go, r380:
- I also have a request. There probably aren't any old fans around anymore, but does anyone have a saved copy of the Bomer thread from 2009? It was right around the time that Perez outed him as being in a relationship with Simon. I vaguely recall that there was some gossip in there that I haven't seen reposted yet, but I can't remember what it was.
- I too have a request.
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU'RE MY FATHER, YOU ASPERGERS-RIDDLED QUEEN!
- R381 Thank you so much!
- R381 Does the furniture belong to them?
And was this Simon's house before he met Matt or they bought it together?
- According to the internet, Simon bought the house in 2006, so he bought it before he met Matt, shortly after Kit was born.
A poster from one of the previous threads went to their open house and described the furniture, which matched what we saw in the pictures (although that might not mean anything if they had changed the furniture for the open house). But I assume the furniture is theirs because of the pictures of the family scattered around the house. If they had swapped out the furniture, they probably would have taken the pictures, too.
- R386 Thanks!
- [quote]According to the internet, Simon bought the house in 2006, so he bought it before he met Matt, shortly after Kit was born.
My life is basically the picture fading scene from "Back to the Future."
Any moment now I'm going to wake up on the 27th floor and the Fat One is going to be in a red sequin dress and have big breasts.
- this old house looks too sparse. may be they have more things in their new home as their kids are growing up now
- They have three kids, though, so it's not a good idea to have too much clutter. Especially if you have kids that like to climb and are rambunctious (I don't know if they do or not), having more items generally just means more things for them to knock over or take apart.
You also have to imagine that a lot of the empty floor space is usually taken up with toys all over the place. I'm sure it's much more cluttered when there's not a realtor in the house taking pictures. If you look in one of the kids' rooms, for example, there's a giant basket of toys in the corner. I'd be shocked if they're usually cleaned up like that rather than spread all over the room.
- Of course the old house was too sparse and clean. Simon is a psychopath, and so is Mike White. Nobody keeps house like a psychopath. Large expanses of white, very little art, lots of symmetry and right angles.
Bomer's NY apartment, which he keeps himself, I will guarantee you is a disaster.
- how could you possibly know matt apartment is messy? stop talking rubbish
- I know that i'll be blasted with the 'he's straight' comments but i'm I the only one who's noticed that Tim DeKay has a bit of a crush on Bomer?
I swear i've seen him checking out Matt's ass more than once. It's usually subtle, but noticable if you pay attention.
I know that he's straight but Matt is very attractive and has such a sexy tush. And we all know how visual men can be, gay or straight so .....
- [quote]but i'm I the only one who's noticed that Tim DeKay has a bit of a crush on Bomer?
Yes, you stupid gash.
- R393 who wouldnt he's gorgeous!
- No, r393, even the writers on the show have mentioned that you can see Tim DeKay's mancrush on Matt Bomer bleeding through to their characters.
- I dont think matt and tim would go as a couple, simon is much better suited to him, and better looking than tim in my opinion
- There was this interview with Matt and Tim, and they were being asked silly Qs like what kind of flower they would be. Matt proceeded to say that he would be one of those poisonous ones, but then Dekay responded with a 'but a beautiful one'.
It was so sweet to here him admit that Matt is beautiful - made my day!
- R397 Simon has more of a sophisticated and polished look - his English ancestry I guess!
- Any idea where simons from? I cant tell from his accent
- r397 I wonder if part of the reason Matt has such good chemistry with Tim is because Tim his type. He has a lot in common with Simon: they're both taller (almost the same height), have a similar physical appearance (brown hair and brown eyes), they're almost exactly the same age (DeKay is only a few months older), and from the right angle, they even look a little bit alike.
Simon, of course, is more refined, but the surface similarities are there.
- R401 He's English, but grew up in the states!
- R402 Exactly!
He's even joked that Tim does everything he wants him to do
- [quote]Any idea where simons from?
Somewhere between the Eighth and Ninth Circle.
- R403 cool! Thanks for the info, how did you find out?
I like thats he's english
- R398 Do you have a link to this?
- When I searched google for "Matt Bomer datalounge," one of the related searches at the bottom of the page was "Does Matt Bomer do his hair?" LOL.
It's funny that there are people out there who think he was born with a full, perfect head of hair that curls perfectly, never needs to be brushed, and can, when he's in the right mood, exude its own hair gel.
- [quote] but i'm I the only one who's noticed that Tim DeKay has a bit of a crush on Bomer?
Who cares. DeKay isn't the slightest bit attractive. Even Simon is better looking. Every time I see DeKay I think he and Sam the Eagle from the Muppets were separated at birth. It's the overhanging eyebrows, the lack of lips, and his character and Sam are both pompous moralists who wear the same dyspeptic expression.
- I think Dekay is hot, the two of them really Sizzler together in rhe first couple of seasons of White Collar.
- Now in paperback!
- Come on tim is NOT hot, simon is much more attractive
- R407 It was one of the first interviews they did when WC started, but I'll try and get you the link.
- R406 His last name says it all!
- The Fat One is not British, you braindead cooze.
- Tim is not hot at all. He looks like older father type. There is something about him is a turn off. But Simon is really hot. From the way he stands with his hands in pockets or briefly scans around the space and if he makes an eye contact with someone he knows, a nod or a wink- that's really hot. And he is now hotter because he has the most beautiful human being Matt in his bed.
- Thanks r416, I needed an excuse to skip breakfast today.
- I know what you mean about Simon, r416. Tim DeKay is good-looking, but Simon seems really authoritative, which gives him that extra air of hotness.
- R407 Here's the interview!
- Thanks R419!
Q: Sure. What is a question that you want to ask of him? Put him on the spot.
T. DeKay: If Neal were a flower, which—?
M. Bomer: It would be a poisonous flower.
T. DeKay: But a beautiful one.
M. Bomer: It would lure you in and then it would be poisonous.
T. DeKay: But poisonous only for—
M. Bomer: Only for specific—not a broad spectrum poison, only a very specific poison.
T. DeKay: Right, that isn’t necessarily lethal, but would—
M. Bomer: Make you trip out for a couple of days?
T. DeKay: Yes.
M. Bomer: Sort of like a peyote flower.
Reads like the way he lured Simon Halls!
- Bomer's replies in that post at R420 seem kind of ridiculously revealing. I'm assuming he'd be more circumspect now, although when he's interviewed with DeKay he does tend to be much more playful and open.
- He's talking about his character, you dumb cunts.
- [quote]Reads like the way he lured Simon Halls
Much like the flailing trunk of the tarpit-ensnared mastodon, I'm sure Halls and White before him were drawn by Bomer's flitting hands more than anything else.
- I want r422 to suck on my flower.
- yeah simon is hot, he seems dominant & authoritative. He looks like he takes care of matt a lot i'd definitely say he's the man of the house.
- R425 He is the man of the house. He's older and wealthier
- It's so cute how you people find such a blatant and egregious inflicter of spousal and child psychological abuse to be *adorbs*!
Now, if you don't mind, Mother's Day is coming up and as per tradition I am going to make a card out of construction paper and macaroni, then bury it in the backyard and water it with my tears.
- R427 seriously stop posting here
- R428, are you new to the internet? There’s a reason everyone else is ignoring the troll. (Aside from the fact that she's tedious, I mean.) Surely you’ve heard the expression “Don’t feed the troll.” People who troll are looking for attention. If they post 500 times and you tell them to stop, the only lesson they’ll learn from that is that they need to post 500 times before someone pays attention to them. That makes them even more obnoxious in the future.
Our resident troll is certainly not going to stop because you asked her to stop annoying you. The whole point of a troll is to annoy people. Is it really so difficult for you to scroll past the posts that bother you?
- Thank you for the interview, r419! It put a smile on my face. (And there's even a mention of his father for the Matt Bomer Hates His Father Troll!)
I don't think they've done anything like that recently, probably because the show is well-established now and promo interviews won't help, but I wish they'd throw us the occasional bone.
- Thanks R419! I'm the one who originally asked for that link...looks like everyone enjoyed that interview!
I hope they'll do another interview together to promote Season 5, its true they really don't do this sort of thing much anymore. Matt seems very relaxed around Tim or at least definitely less nervous than he appears to be in solo interviews.
Personally I find Tim hotter than Simon, I don't find Simon good looking whatsoever. He may have that air of confidence which is attractive I suppose but Tim is actually better looking face wise and seems like a fun person according to his interviews. Simon mostly looks mean, confused or angry.
- I find Simon much more attractive than Tim. Simon is actually a handsome man, while Tim, while for sure he seems to be nice as a person and a good actor, isn't really good looking at all IMO. Very average.
- R432 I agree. I like simons confidence and air of authority, Tims nice but a bit too goofy for my taste. Simons much better looking in my opinion, tims got this strange top lip and hoocked nose
- Dekay looks like shit. Comon! He is such a big turn off that
even Garson makes fun of him being unattractive in the commentary. He and Simon are of same age only Simon has got it all while tim is a boring family guy. Why the hell would someone like him decide to be an ACTOR?! He doesn't have a publicist cause, lol,there's no need and will never be.
- I don't know what's more unfathomable, the fact that a horror story is basically staring you in the face and you twits are unable to see it; or the fact that someone actually prefers Simon's Mason Verger mouth to Tim Dekay's?
On a side note, what is it with fangurls and their hatred of punctuation?
- Here's a fun challenge: read Bomer's interviews and try to find where he is actually speaking for himself, and when he is parroting Halls. It's fairly easy.
- Explanation for the physical similarities between Simon Halls and Mike White: Bomer is recreating a relationship from his youth. An older man, I'm guessing either a teacher or coach, whom he trusted but who was essentially an exploitative predator. This person had the same type of face as Halls and White. Bomer is not a true sociopath, but it was through this person and because of this relationship that he gained the capacity for a significant degree of deception, even if its intent was not malignant. "I like pretending." [italic]Pretending[/italic] is the key word.
The root of Simon Halls's anger can be found in "Tales From the Bed."
- R437 what does it say in Tales from the Bed?
- I suggest you read it, at least the Simon parts, R438.
The love of Mr. Halls's life, if he was ever even capable of that, is not Mr. Bomer.
Think the Laurence Harvey character in "The Manchurian Candidate."
- Rather than trying to get us to read it, R439, why the fuck don't you just give us a summary of what the hell you're talking about?
- R439 Are you saying that the author of "Tales from the Bed" was Simon's love of his life? If yes, then yes, I agree, in a most platonic way. They were best friends and they loved each other as best friends. If Simon was straight, they would have gotten married too, but of course they did not because he was not straight. What is your point here, plz explain.
- Platonic Love "an intimate companionship or relationship, especially between two persons of the opposite sex, that is characterized by the absence of sexual involvement; a spiritual affection."
- How do we know that they would get married if he was straight? They were very close friends, loving each other as friends, but it doesn't mean that the romantic love would be involved, even if he was straight. Actually it could totally change dynamics between them, and not certainly towards romantic love and sexual attraction. Or it could.
But you never know what would happen if. Because often that "if" changes everything.
- We also know absolutely nothing about his relationships with men. Maybe whoever he was seeing then would describe him in even more loving terms than she did.
- This whole theory about Simon's supposed biggest love is even bigger nonsense when you remember that she died years before he met Matt. How someone can make conclusions about his feelings for Matt based on words of woman who never met Matt? Those are not even Simon's words. Those are words of his dying best friend, who had no idea what will happen to Simon and his feelings in the future.
- [quote]How do we know that they would get married if he was straight?
Because she said it in her book.
- R443 She wrote it in her book that if it was possible, they would have gotten married, meaning that if Simon was straight.
- R446 It doesn't mean that it would happen. Looks more like a dream. Who knows whom he would love if he was straight.
- Just FYI
r411 r417 r435 r436 r437 r439 is Walker "FML" Halls
- My point is this: at his core, Simon Halls is probably someone with a deep, deep, deep hatred of his homosexuality. All gay men are self-loathing, but these guys like Simon Halls - and I include Ryan Murphy in this (he could be the posterboy) - who are always so GOSH DARN IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY! - these guys are the phoniest of the phonies, these guys are the angriest for how the world screwed them over by not making them "normal." (The title "The New Normal" is VERY significant.) If Estess had this romantic image of Simon, it was something he cultivated because being with her made him feel like the person he felt he should have been. The fact that they could never culminate the relationship ensured its fantasy state. Imagine her to be a little lifeboat of humanity in the churning Simon sea.
That she passed away in 2003 and he met Bomer probably only a few months later is not insignificant.
- R450 They met in 2008 not 2003
- No, they did not.
- Yes, they did.
I think it's weird that some assume that the only significant events to happen to these people are the ones we know about. We don't know what other relationships he's had or what losses he suffered and when.
[bold]DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SIMON HALLS TALKED MATTHEW BOMER INTO DOING.[/bold]
- Anyone know what the 'papa' websites are that lauracollared mentioned in her rant, its where she used to get pics from??
- Loved this!
- What's a 'papa' site? Does she mean 'pap' (short for paparazzi)? If so, she's dumb. Regardless, why don't you try asking her directly?
- papa site. ROFL! dumb fraus.
- Thanks for that link, r456. He's so closed off in interviews. I think all those years of being worried about what interviewers might ask have made him permanently tense and uncomfortable when being questioned. It's nice to see him so relaxed.
- So is Simon a sort of Freddie Mercury II? Oh wait, Freddie actually fucked his female life love - never mind.
- @ R456 skip to 37:00 and watch the next two minutes. Very, very uncomfortable moment.
- JFC, you are seeing things based on your own fucked up, self-created ideas, R461.
So many tedious posts on this thread. I'm assuming just a few freak trolls are responsible; the writing styles seem to indicate such.
- Reactions like yours are why I would not be surprised if Bomer harms himself because of this, R462. I am serious.
This will not end well.
- If Bomer were to harm himself, it would be because some people are posting the kind of sick shit about him and his family that you do, R463.
- His mum on the right
- Jesus Goddamn Christ R464
LOOK AT THE PICTURE. START AT THE LEFT AND MOVE THEM TO THE LEFT. HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU NOT SEE IT???
Start at the left and move your eyes to the right. I can't flame and order food at the same time.
- Walker sure does look a lot like Simon.
Thanks for the pic, r465. That event looks very... colorful.
- His mother is very pretty, though. I hope Matt ages as well as she has.
- R468 I genuinely want to know... are you retarded? Or does being a woman have something to do with it?
- R468 All three kids look a lot like Siomon, but Walker probably the most. Matt sure loves them very much, they must remind him of Simon.
- [quote]All three kids look a lot like Siomon, but Walker probably the most
NO HE DOES NOT, YOU STUPID CUNT.
THIS IS WHY I DO NOT SLEEP WITH WOMEN.
- Yes, r471. I think one of the greatest joys of having children with your partner is looking at your kids and seeing your partner's face and characteristics reflected in them. That must be one reason that Matt loves them so much.
Too bad Simon will never experience that joy, since his partner doesn't have any biological children.
- Fucking hell.
You are Simon Halls. That's the only explanation. R473 is Simon Halls.
You lied about the miscarriage too, Simon, didn't you? There was no miscarriage.
- R473 Well, never say never. Maybe one day Matt will have biological children, too. But even if it never happens, I'm pretty sure they are very happy raising Simon's three kids together.
- Did we ever find our if the miscarriage was pre-Kit or between Kit and the twins?
- There was no miscarriage. He lied about the miscarriage.
The creepy Bomer-Halls tumblr with private photos of Kit from his school is probably Simon too.
- I think the miscarriage must have been before Kit, because otherwise he would have had two kids under the age of two. Then again, maybe he would have liked it that way. Some parents like to space their kids out, but others like to have them really close together and get the toddler years over with all at once.
- R476 No, we don't know when it happened. I always assumed that it was between Kit and the twins, but that's just assumption.
- And whatever happened to that creepy tumblr? I'm glad that his fandom has apparently run out the creeps, but I wonder why the woman who was running it shut it down. I can't imagine that, after months of posting the comings and going of his kids, she woke up one day and suddenly realized how much of a stalker she was all on her own. Maybe someone said something to her.
- R480 Maybe Simon has found out and demanded that she stops stalking his kids and posting info about them.
- The Hollywood Reporter article about Alex Pettyfer was Simon.
The Advocate "How Gay Is Superman" with Brandon Routh's picture was Simon.
It makes sense now.
- R480 maybe someone from the school found out, she posted a pic of her son in the uniform and the audio of a group of kids singing including Kit. It was super creepy. She was proberly forced to close the tumblr down
- R482 which articles are you talking about?
- My final word on the subject.
This will not end well.
- R486 Simon looks really hot in that pic
- Simon has been looking really good these days thank God!
I'd started worrying that Matt was giving up on himself and looking shabby, to match his partner's unkempt look.
- I'd let Simon take me home and have his way with me, for sure.
- R489 i agree... And im only 21
- R490 He likes them young!
- Matt also said that he didn't 'practice' his MagicMike movies with Simon
- I wonder where she heard that. If it were in an interview, the Tumblr Fan Brigade would have found it by now and her twitter doesn't look like that of someone who would have inside information.
(I'm not saying she doesn't know, btw, just curious.)
- [R492] Did he really say he didn't "practise" it with Simon? Don't know, just curious where he said that.
- That tweet sounds like bullshit
- R494 Secondhand information, so maybe/maybe not true!
- New gossip!
Apparently, Simon's nickname for Matt is 'pumpkin'. (Ryan must know this as this is the nickname the creepy guy on the New Normal gave Matt)
- R497 where did you hear that from?
- I say the twitter girl talks BS. I remember Matt's interview in which he said something completely opposite, that Simon doesn't mind because he understand that's only acting and he is very supporting of Matt and all his artistic choices.
- ^ I meant supportive.
- R497 where did you hear that? it's adorable!
- I wonder what he calls matt in bed
- I really don't care if the pumpkin tidbit is true or not. It's strange and oddly adorable, and so I choose to believe it.
- I can just picture Halls calling Matt that
- It's not clear if r497 is sharing actual gossip, or is saying that because Michael Hitchcock's character called him "pumpkin" on The New Normal, this must also be what Simon likes to call him in real life (based on Murphy's penchant for dropping real-life details into shows).
- Simon calls him 'pumpkin' in real life!
I got this from a reputable source so I guess it's true.
- LOL, WIMBST is too stupid to post links. About what I'd expect.
- R497 / R507, your reputable source is your mind, isn't it? lol
- R510 If you say so!
- What is your source?
- R512 Like you said, my mind!
- R508 thats just creepy
- In White Collar this man is a fashion beast and a sex God when he poses.
But on the red carpet, he looks so dull and unglamorous that it baffles me. He's naturally beautiful and so sexy but chooses to f***k up his image sometimes.
And oh, it's time to get a stylist who will remind him to comb his hair, and hopefully burn those ugly brown shoes that he wears to every red/blue carpet.
- R514 you know what is creepy?
[bold]Pretending you are not the father of the child you intentionally brought into the world because you wanted one so badly, because his presence interferes with casting.[/bold]
- R515 I like his brown shoes.
- [R513]I didn't say that, I'm not [R510]. I just wanted to know what your source is.
- Video of Matt with Piper Perabo on the red carpet. He's got the poses down much better than she does.
- Interviews. He likes Modern Family:
- R512 is not me, R513.
R515, He is a sexy beast on red, blue, black, white, pavement, carpet, whatever. I wish I could fuck him.
- That was amazing! R420 post.
- Matts gorgeous but simons more attractive, id rather have him take me to bed
- In that video with Piper Perabo, there's one second when he looks a little bit bewildered after the women let him go. So adorable.
- Bonnie Hammer sure does love her some Bomer.
- What does this guy have to do to even get supporting film roles? It's crazy that nobody's using him. These liberal directors clearly can't be as liberal as they claim to be.
- Would it be the directors or the money guys, R526? I'd think the latter (or at least, both).
- Yes R526, it makes me wanna cry.
- Does Chris Gorham and Patrick J Adams have a man-crush on Matt!
Enough comments they've made about him reveals that. So cute.
- I bet ryan murphy would leave his husband for matt in a heartbeat
- R530 Who wouldn't!
- He looks happier with DeKay
- He always looks happy with Tim, R532.
- I thought Simon would have gone with Matt to the glsen thing
- R534 Maybe he did. We don't know, Simon rarely pose for photos.
If he didn't, it's probably because those awards were in NY, and Simon is in LA.
- I am still waiting for someone to post a link to a photo of Matthew Bomer's ass in a thong.
- Do you think Matt would date a black guy if he wasn't with Halls?
- Who knows, r538, but just for you, here he is sunggled up against Sharif Atkins:
- R538 i think he'd date a black guy. I can picture him with a black guy
- Awwwww, thanks R539
- I think his plump cute ass would accommodate a black rod. Afterall, Simon is apparently quite well endowed so, probably.
- ken doll face but he doesn't have an ass. no cheeks. a crack in his back
- He doesn't have an ass?!?!?!? Are you blind or what?
- r543 needs his prescription adjusted.
- Anyone have any infor on matts brother or sister?
- R526 You think gay actors don't have to pay a price for coming out of the closet?
- I wonder what Simon is up to. He's been MIA of late and i'm starting to miss him (never thought I would)
Miss their bunnies too!
- John Neill Bomer is an Oil Engineer living in the Houston area, where Matt and he were raised. He is married, and has two or three children.
- R548 maybe he's sick...
- R548 R550 Busy at work.
- R551 Thanks babe!
I actually thought that he would be at the USA network event that was held last week (like last year), but anyway, at least he's alive and healthy.
- Younger Simon...looks like he's always chewed gum at events
- Some idiot on the 'celebs who stinks thread' is claiming that Matt Bomer's breath stinks, is this true
They're also claiming there that Beyoncé's breath stinks too, and Brad Pitt. So I hope it's just jealousy
Fans who've met Matt say that he always smells fresh even after being on the set for hours and I believe them. Even his co-star 'Sarah' says the same thing and they kiss a lot!
- thanks r553. he was such a cutie.
- Thanks, [R553]. He looks great in that clip! And so young, only 35.
- yeah he looks really young! His face is a lot thinner there too
- Simon is alive.
At the grove with Matt and the kids.
- Simon has nice legs.
- Thanks for the pics! Love the Obama shirt.
- They look really adorable there. Not sure how I feel about Simon's shorts with that shirt, but okay.
- R562 Strong muscular too to hold Matt up against the wall.....
- The photographer looks very close in the first one. They usually stand farther back than that.
- r556 probably zoom, pictures are not very sharp.
- Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
- Simons got great calves, but wtf was he wearing!
- Socialite Life continues to kiss his (beautifully round, plump) butt with a compilation of his red carpet looks throughout the years.
- Pictures of Matt filming last week. Scroll to the end for the one where his pants are so tight that he can't quite bend down to feed the cute puppy.
- Matt actually refused to take a pic with a fan. I guess he's not in the mood to be friendly wth fans after some lunatic posted ugly things about Simon on twitter.
Thank God that twitter page was shut down though!
- Ugh, that's the first time I heard he refused a pic. I guess he really was in a hurry! What was posted about Simon?
- I hope they had a great long weekend, btw. I was Kit's birthday on Sunday I think.
- I saw parts of the twitter page before it got shut down, what was said about Simon? It was really creepy
- Does Matt smoke?
I'm asking because a fan saw him walk out of his trailer to go get a lighter.
- Found somewhere on internet. I think that quote is very appropriate for this thread.
[quote]White Collar is filming on my street. Just witnessed Matt Bomer’s ass IRL. Feel as though I’ve looked upon the face of god.
- If he smokes he sure hides it; I've never seen pictures of him smoking. Got his autograph once and he didn't smell like one.
- R577 R579 Maybe it was for Simon - he smokes apparently!
- Maybe he wanted to burn incense or a candle.
- R581 You got it!
- When he smoked on White Collar it seemed pretty natural
- It did. But he's one of those froofy health food and yoga types, so I'd be shocked if he smokes regularly. Perhaps it's something he did in his supposedly wild younger days.
- Simon looking kinda goofy. Not sure about them glasses!
- That guy he is with @ 5 585'd link looks like Matt's older brother, remarkably similar. At first I thought it was Matt.
- That's Billy Crudup, genius.
- Refresher ass pics to keep this thread on topic.
- Lol, thanks, [R588]
- It looks so soft and fluffy.
- What kind of stupid twitter account is that?
- Joe mentions Matt!
- Being a fan of Matt can be so boring sometimes. No gossip, no interesting stories!
He's hot and all but boy is he dull. I just hope his career doesn't stall altogether.
- "Being a fan of Matt can be so boring sometimes. No gossip, no interesting stories!"
If you only knew.
- "I remembered to ask.. It's a yellow Lab. He said it was like having another kid :) No, they didn't name him Satchmo"
"Matt as usual looked absolutely gorgeous yesterday. And as usual he was so charming and friendly. And his new little yellow lab puppy is named Lucky. "
- Please stop!
- I'll be happy to end this thread for you.
- Bye~ Fuck off.
- Love Matt Bomer's butt in a thong!!!