- Always nice to see public support.
- Looks pretty Gay in the photos.
- More like the "Funny Business Team"
- Meet Kerry's "assistant":
- The text messages are hard to deny.
- "I am not gay."
I believe him.
- I want more pics!
- No straight man gets matching tattoos with his personal assistant!
- bitch PLEASE!
- At least he didn't add ... "--- not that there's anything wrong with it."
- I Am Not Gay!
YES you are
- OK, Kerry, that's fair.
But you have sex with men. You are a man. Can you give me the word for people who engage in that practice?
- Are you same gender loving?
- Kerry and his bf remind me of Will and Grace's Beverly Leslie and his "business associate"
- Rhodes out to prove he's not gay?
Is NFL free agent Kerry Rhodes trying to prove he's not gay to get a new job?
Rhodes, an eight-year veteran defensive back who has been the subject of gossip site rumors all offseason, tweeted an eyebrow-raising holding-hands picture from his Facebook account on Tuesday, with the caption "No caption. just real."
It's seemingly a subtle denial of the gay rumors — much, much more subtle than what the gossip sites reported he texted to several former teammates: that he could be the father of Kim Kardashian's baby.
“Man this could be my baby!! I was f—ing her the same time as K.West was lol!!!” Bossip claims Rhodes texted ex-teammates this week. Rhodes has had his name in the news all offseason after a man claiming to be his former personal assistant told gossip sites the two had been lovers and released photos of them together. Rhodes denied he was gay to TMZ in April, but his alleged ex, Russell "Hollywood" Simpson, has continued to go public with claims and photos, including one of Rhodes planting a kiss on him and one of the two lying on a bed, plus one in which they look like the "Black Brokeback Mountain," Simpson says.
Rhodes, 30, became something of a media darling during five years with the New York Jets and was an All-Pro in 2006. He played in Arizona for the past three seasons and had 67 tackles and four interceptions last year. He was released in March.
NBA veteran Jason Collins made national headlines in April when he came out. Collins, 34, will be a free agent this offseason. Neither the NBA, NFL, NHL nor MLB has ever had an active player who publicly acknowledged being gay.
Former NFL player Kwame Harris also made headlines earlier this year when he revealed he was gay after a publicized altercation with an ex-boyfriend. The news sparked discussions of how many locker rooms have had gay players, how aware of them teammates were, and how accepting today's players would be.
Last month MLS player Robbie Rogers became the first openly gay active player in US men's pro sports when he suited up for the LA Galaxy. Rogers had come out in February after briefly retiring.
- Anderson Cooper needs to get on this story. He's an expert from all his years in the closet.
- Now that he's signed one of the biggest contracts in NFL history, I definitely want to see Aaron Rodgers come out. It's pretty much common gossip around Green Bay that he's gay.
It would be HUGE if he came out. At this point, what does he have to lose?
- Is Kerry Rhodes still trying to act straight?
- Rhodes and Rodgers should STFU instead of lying
- Rodgers and Rhodes should start dating each other. They would solve the problem of trying to shut up their "men scorned" by being able to carry on in the DL. Who would top though?
- I have studied the man's stance on the gridiron--from all angles, but primarily from the rear, and it is wide. Therefore, I heartily conclude: like myself, Kerry Rhodes is not gay.
- Gurl is not foolin anybody.
- Chris Kluwe on his last Olberman interview came within inches of outing him.
- Any guesses as to the four NFL players who are coming out? I would love for one of them to be that tattooed handsome hot piece of ass SF 49er Colin Kaepernick.
- Kluwe/Olbermann interview...9:00 mark.
- R25, they don't exist. A fake story.
- I bet he is trying to get signed. There was that big thread about him not getting signed, so he's probably trying to drive home the point to skeptical owners/general managers of NFL teams. By declaring "I'm not gay" he's basically telling them "Look, I know some of you have your doubts, and even if I am, there will be no more slip ups, no more Mantasia pics, no more queeny assistants. I will project heterosexuality."
Not that he necessarily would have happily come out even if he were signed to a solid contract, but this to me seems like he's angling for work and letting potential employers know there won't be any "problems." sad.
- If they've seen the photo at r3, they're not going to believe his claim that he's not gay.
- Seems he all but outed him, r26.
- Kluwe has Spock ears.
- Poor Kerry, I sincerely hope he can get his life back on track after Hollywood outs him while he was looking for a job.
I agree with the above poster who said that Kerry is basically making a promise to not get involved with anymore messy queens. It's the NFL, you've got to stay down low or at least have a masculine boyfriend. Football fans will not accept a queeny couple in the NFL.
There is too much money involved, we are talking billions, and no one needs that kind of publicity.
Same with Rogers, he should have teamed up with another masculine dude but instead he paired with a sappy, passive aggressive, "Belieber" who posts his every teardrop on Facebook.
Guys, you can be gay, just be smart about it.
- [quote]Guys, you can be gay, just be smart about it.
What a pathetic statement. Please get lost.
- Sorry R33, but if one chooses to go into a profession ruled by the Good Ol' Boys and gambling, then I think one should understand that they are not going to change that business culture.
Whoever thinks that they are going to make some kind of positive gay statement in the NFL is delusional.
No gay person will be making any societal impact in the NFL. The NFL is an insular and rarified culture. There will be no 'gay pride movements' in the NFL. And if the players don't like it, they can be replaced.
They NFL is played by hetero thugs, for the most part. Half of the players smoke weed, most if not all take HGH. It is a culture of bullying.
No gay person expects special treatment in the NFL. If they did, they are stupid.
It is a billion dollar business that involves GAMBLING, and no one cares about social causes while gambling.
- R34, I said get lost.
- The NFL is America's leading source of entertainment, and there is no one personality, including Peyton Manning, who can influence, in any way, the whole league.
All of Las Vegas depends on NFL money. Casino jobs depend on NFL money. Lives depend on NFL money.
The NFL receives over six billion dollars each season from television networks. The NFL is becoming an international interest as well.
Nothing, will be allowed to interfere with this cash cow. Too many people depend on the NFL to feed their children.
And it's not boring, like baseball.
- R36, scram.
- Those earrings look so gay.
- The NFL is much like Wrestling--it eroticizes masculinity to a point of fetishism.
Therefore, everyone involved in the NFL must project masculinity. It is imperative.
- r34, you sound like Bull Connor in 1964. The future will not be kind to your delusions.
- Oh boy,
America has taken a sharp turn to the right, am I correct?
There is far less tolerance for gay people in the world, am I right?
The NFL is middle America's greatest source of entertainment, right?
Middle America is right wing, fundie, right?
The highest revenue in the casinos is during the NFL season, which is predicated upon middle America flocking to Las Vegas to bet on games.
No one player will be allowed to change the image of the NFL being "America's wholesome family entertainment" because that would cost the NFL, Las Vegas, and its investors BILLIONS of dollars.
The Cult of Masculinity (football) will not be compromised.
- [quote]No one player will be allowed to change the image of the NFL being "America's wholesome family entertainment" because that would cost the NFL, Las Vegas, and its investors BILLIONS of dollars.
Whom are you referring to, R41? As in, what kind of person? A gay person?
- "No gay person expects special treatment in the NFL"
You sound like the homophobes who think equal rights are special rights
- [quote]No one player will be allowed to change the image of the NFL
Every time a football player murders someone, he gets fired.
- This ought to send Mantasia off into another tizzy, so I love it.
- [quote]I agree with the above poster who said that Kerry is basically making a promise to not get involved with anymore messy queens
Gurl please. Kerry likes what he likes. Some masculine gay dudes like Kerry only are attracted to feminine and/or queeny gays, believe it or not. Im sure he already has a new guy fulfilling his duties as a male wife! What they really want is a dude with a vagina, but they settle for a guy like Mantasia.
- "What they really want is a dude with a vagina, but they settle for a guy like Mantasia."
No, they want a guy with a dick!
- "Photos have been circulating of my former assistant and I that have caused some rumors regarding my sexuality, and I wanted to address the situation"
Some guys are just really, really close to their assistants!
- He essentially outed him R26. And how damn low of Olbermann to play dumb leading to that awkwardness.
- From the Chris Kluwe interview: "You can ask Kerry Rhodes about blacklisting"
- Has Kerry responded to Chris Kluwe's comments?
- What does Mantasia have to say about all of this?
- r47 I should've said what they really want a dude with a vagina AND a dick!
- This most obvious of blacklistings of a perfectly good player may have made up the minds for those who were entertaining thoughts of coming out. Ten steps back.
- ^ I do think what happened to Kerry has affected gay players a lot
- who cares, it is 2014 and the media still has to Perez Hilton everyone out whether they are ready to come out or not. it is vile. he will come out when he is good and ready.
- [quote]he will come out when he is good and ready.
Which means never. Out him.
- "it is 2014 and the media still has to Perez Hilton everyone out whether they are ready to come out or not. it is vile"
Wow, you know nothing about the media. The media doesn't out people - quite the opposite. It usually "ins" people. Kerry was "outed" by a few gossip sites, the mainstream media stayed away from that story.
- Where's Kerry now?
- Kerry is busy getting a rubdown from his new personal assistant.
- I feel sorry for him
- "Kerry is busy getting a rubdown from his new personal assistant."
Who's his new assistant - Kevin Lanflisi?
- [quote]I feel sorry for him
I do too, that he has such poor taste in fem dudes!
- What's he up to?
- Kerry should date Sheldon Stephens!
- who dat?
- The guy that outed Kevin Clash AKA Elmo. You know, since Kerry seems to like messy queens
- Kerry can have some of my castoffs
- Kerry is hotter than Aaron, by far
- Come out, Kerry! We all know you're gay.
- hey how many of you guys thought Kerry was gay before Mantasia outed him?
- any comment on Michael Sam?
- He will probably distance himself from Michael Sam like all the other closet cases in sports. Sigh.
- In another year, it will be okay for you to come out Kerry.
- I Dunn. He dates a lot of women. He could be bi or bi curious.
- Kerry and Devin Thomas. That bird Adrienne Bailon added in so the photoshoot wouldn't look gay. They should've taken her out so Kerry and Devin could pose together, like Kerry wanted to!
- Kerry's package and body look so hot in that picture!
- r78, I like how they aren't even acknowledging her at all! LOL!
- So is this really Kerry's junk? It looks like it to me...
- ^ Drool!
- Mantasia is a fool. They would drag me KICKING AND SCREAMING from that penis at r81!
- Still denying that he is gay. Still can't explain away the pics and texts from his "assistant"
*sigh* I wish he could be as brave as Michael Sam
- After a season away from the NFL, during which his former assistant alleged the two were in a relationship, Kerry Rhodes says he believes the gay rumors weren't the reason for his surprising unemployment—and he's not gay anyway.
In an interview with ESPN, Rhodes said "I don't think I was blacklisted," and that he doesn't believe the NFL would allow that to happen. Instead he cites money as the reason no one gave the 31-year-old safety a tryout after Week 1. As for the photos of him and his assistant, and that assistant's claims they were a couple?
"I emphatically said no once and that's all I need to say and people who know me know that's definitely not the case," Rhodes said. "To me I'm definitely not and I can't control but people think, so I move on."
- "As for the photos of him and his assistant, and that assistant's claims they were a couple?"
Hey, some of us NFL guys just really, really like our assistants!
Aaron Rodgers, heterosexual quarterback
- so sad that he can't come to terms with his sexuality.
- I'm not gay...but my boyfriend is!
- Kerry Rhodes could have been the hero now instead of Michael Sam. Missed opportunity, and now just a footnote.
- He probably identifies as bisexual.
Has anyone actually asked him if he is bi?
- "Has anyone actually asked him if he is bi?"
Does it matter? He not only claimed to be "not gay" but he also denied being in a relationship with his "assistant." So even if he is bi, he still lied about other things.
- yeah, why do the media fail to ask people if they are bi, or if they have ever been with the same sex? it seems they are fixated on only asking about gay identity.
- "it seems they are fixated on only asking about gay identity."
Well he was caught cuddling with his MALE assistant (and no female ones) so....
- r93, ya know he has publicly dated a lot of women, a lot of famous women.
- He's almost as embarassing as that NY hip hop radio DJ who is "straight" but just likes getting head from men in wigs (guys in drag not MTFs)
- "ya know he has publicly dated a lot of women, a lot of famous women."
Yeah, in the sense that various gay male celebs have "dated" Taylor Swift.
- r96, perhaps they are bi, too.
- "perhaps they are bi, too."
If these guys are so "bi" why don't they get a real date?
- Man up and be honest, Kerry
- I doubt he has been involved in many dudes. I sense he prefers women, but may have been involved with a couple of males sporadically.
- "I doubt he has been involved in many dudes. I sense he prefers women, but may have been involved with a couple of males sporadically."
Sporadically? LOL. He was in an LTR with a guy.
- Those pictures leave no doubt about his relationship with Mantasia. The denial is beyond pathetic.
- He was very much into Hollywood. He also hangs out with Jamie Foxx. He's getting laid, if not by Foxx, then by some guy(s).
- he denies it was that kind of relationships, pics notwithstanding. and believe it or not, some people actually believe him. the pics suggest a relationship, but definitely aren't smoking gun evidence, catch in the act type evidence. they suggest a closeness, but Rhodes can plausibly play it off as being brotherly or close as friends.
- Nah. Male friends can be very tactile but they don't pose for pics in that manner ("No homo" etc.)
- "He was very much into Hollywood. He also hangs out with Jamie Foxx. He's getting laid, if not by Foxx, then by some guy(s)."
I'm sure Kerry has sampled many of the closeted/downlow dudes in Hollywood.
- Kerry is getting cock and ass regularly, I'm sure.
- r100 he probably prefers feminine guys
- He has been with a ton of guys. You guys must not get out much or have little familiarity with these kinds of guys. Trust me, he's getting laid, (a lot).
- These closeted or DL (or whatever you want to call them) gay guys, get a ton of cock. They probably get more cock than me because they are closeted. Closeted guys like this, who are so ashamed of who they are, sleep around with a ton of guys. And, when I say ton, I'm being nice.
- How many of you would sleep with Kerry if he approached you, knowing how he treated Mantasia?
- Are you asking about sex or a relationship?
- I would not hookup with Rhodes. I would ignore him. I can't stand Aaron Rodgers after how he treated Kevin Lanflisi, and who still treats him like shit.
- The former would depend on the mood. As for the latter, how did he treat Mantasia? If I were famous (closeted or not), if an intimate called up the press to blab about my personal stuff, and try to get a reality show in the process... well, Mantasia is trash, pretty much. He could learn a thing or two from Longneck Lanflisi.
- [quote]four gay NFL players will soon come out of the closet.
ZZZzzzZZz who cares about american football anyway? With all of their gear and walking around the field half the time, it's just the pussy version of Rugby. Obnoxious.
- new pic
- Someone here (hint, hint) needs to send him a bitchy tweet calling him out on being a closet case!
- r118, why would any decent person do that, dude?
- r118, why would a decent guy lie about his orientation and throw his boyfriend under the bus?
- Well man, that is irrelevant to me. It is his life and decision, not mine. I am accountable for my actions, and nasty tweets are wrong.
- "I am accountable for my actions, and nasty tweets are wrong."
Snooze. You're boring.
- He is dating Whitney Cummings
- He might be a father soon.
- In the gym!
- IRMINGHAM, Alabama - Kerry Rhodes has always been a writer, except he wasn't using words
As a safety, the Bessemer native long wrote the key scenes in football games. He did it at Jess Lanier High, the University of Louisville and ultimately for eight seasons in the NFL for the St. Louis Rams and New York Jets. His speed and skill sent a loud message to opposing offenses.
Today, the former All Pro said he doesn't know if the final chapter of his playing career has been written.
"Not sure yet," he said in the living room of the Highland Lakes home he bought his parents. "If it has, it's been a great ride. I've accomplished a lot. I've been All Pro. I've been the highest paid player at my position. I've been thought of as one of the best players at my position since I played.
"If so, it's been good ride, great stuff."
A year ago Rhodes was in the Birmingham area to lead a fitness program at the Legacy YMCA. At the time, he told AL.com that his status as an NFL free agent would end with him signing on with an NFL team.
"It's in the works," he said then. He did not get signed, however, and did not play last season.
Speaking this week before his Healthy Kids Day at the Legacy Y, the 31-year-old said the offers he received were for less money than he wanted. He said his attention now is on other ventures - including writing for his production company - but he is still willing to play.
"Am I retired? No," he said. "If it's the right opportunity, I well play. Other than that, I'm really focused on my production company. I had a couple of opportunities last year; teams were interested but it just wasn't the right fit. In some cases, to be real, the money wasn't where I wanted it to be."
Last year, Rhodes was the subject of allegations about his sexual orientation. He said then and continues to say he is not gay, adding that those rumors haven't affected his playing status. "I would really doubt it," he said. "I think the NFL as a whole, they wouldn't do that. Looking back on it, I don't see it casting any doubt. It was more me not taking those offers that were given to me.
Now, Rhodes calls himself a writer and movie buff, and he is using those interests in his production company, It's The Comeback Kids.
"I just did this short film I actually wrote, starred in, produced, everything, called 'The Decision,'" he said. "It's a boxing movie I did. I actually wrote it and did everything on it."
- interview link
- Rhodes is a very attractive man and I wish the best for him.
Lesson learned: there are vipers out there that want to hurt us with gossip and back-stabbing. The fact the Hollywood pulled his stunt while Rhodes was looking for a job well, that's just plain dirty.
To abuse someone's trust while they are trying to fid a way to support themselves is terrible. Hollywood may in fact have ruined Rhode's football career.
But I am happy to see that Rhodes has many more projects going.
Back-stabbers who mess with around with gossip are evil.
- Dude is hot to death. Look at him in that video!
- Love you, Kerry!
- Whitney Who?
- The non-gay/non-dead one!
- Why would Rhodes turn down his contracts? I mean, he's heterosexual after all.
- R129, the real backstabber is Kerry, who lied about their relationship
- Was the "not a tough guy" comment subtle anti-gay diss?
- No, it is a legitimate evaluation of his performance on the field.
- Rhodes pulled a Rodgers with a desperate attempt to appear heterosexual by proclaiming he was the father of Kim Kardashian's baby. He also tweeted a photo of his hand and female's hand on twitter shortly after the Hollywood incident.
- Does Olivia Munn have a sister? Maybe Aaron can set me up with her!
- Dudes like Kerry Rhodes would never say they are gay in new CDC survey.
- Kerry Rhodes peels off an expensive pair of aviator sunglasses as he steps out of a waiting SUV at the Andaz 5th Avenue cafe in New York, the city that drafted him nearly a decade ago. "New Yorkers like to pretend they don't care that they've read about you in the papers, but they do. They do," Rhodes says, without noticing two businessmen rubbernecking their heads in his direction. Rhodes spent five seasons with the Jets, earning All-Pro honors and the highest salary of any safety in the league before heading to Arizona. But with his time on the field likely behind him, Rhodes now lives in Los Angeles, a city without a football team, but one that openly embraces the showbiz status that earned him the nickname "Hollywood." There, he's spent the last two years producing Gone in an Instant, a documentary that chronicles the life and career of fellow athlete Antoine Walker, a three-time NBA All-Star who made headlines when he was caught writing bad checks in Vegas after losing the $110 million he had earned during his pro career. As a fellow sportsman, few seem more qualified than Rhodes to handle the player's story with the amount of class and compassion it deserves. He may be done with the NFL, but with a number of projects in the works with his production company, there are plenty in Hollywood who are happy to have the company of Kerry Rhodes.
Did you always know making films would be your career after football?
I've always wanted to do film. I've had a love for acting, writing, and producing. It was something that I planned to do regardless, and then when my football career was over, I believe it was a blessing that I got to do a project like this that hits so close to home. I never set out to be a documentary filmmaker, but this opportunity is such a natural move. I met and got to know Antoine and we had a great connection right off the bat.
What made Antoine Walker the right subject for your film?
I loved football, but my first love was always basketball. I've followed the it as a fan for years, so I knew who Antoine was since the beginning. I went to Louisville and he was in Kentucky, so I followed his career from there and throughout. It wasn't until later that I became familiar with the rest of his story, though. I was watching TV and saw his mug shot on the screen. People were talking about how he lost all of his money. I was shocked. $110 million? That doesn't make any sense, but I was playing football at the time, so I didn't have long to really dwell on it. Later, my business partner Anthony Holt suggested that we look into his story to potentially tell and I regained that interest all over again. I knew that the film wouldn't be compelling unless we had Antoine on our side. We started the conversation with him and he seemed open to going there, and talking about everything. We just ran with it.
How long did the film take to produce, from concept to completion?
It's about a span of two years to get everything finished. We had to figure out an arc that was interesting. People are going to want to know where he is now. Where is he trying to go? The story is in full bloom now. He's cleared all of his debts, except for his casino debt, because of the laws in effect in Nevada, he can't get it off the books. He's still $700,000 in the hole. But it's not $8 million in the hole. He's moving forward with his life.
There's no doubt that some of the subjects in his story were painful for Antoine to talk about. How did you get him to be completely candid? Did you feel like he backed away from discussing certain topics?
He didn't fight us on anything. He wasn't withholding from us at all. There is shame there of course. He lost a lot of money. I think he realizes now he has a story to tell that is powerful and can help people. To have someone that is that open, and isn't worried about what people are going to say about him is a true gift. The first screening we did of the film was in Boston; this is a place where he was known as a great player - an icon. It took a big man to look those people in the eye and show where he
- His documentary sounds interesting. Good that he found a new career after football.
Too bad he won't come out, though
- KR does a lot of charity work. He is a nice dude.
- "KR does a lot of charity work. He is a nice dude."
Too bad he won't be honest about who he is.
- This situation needs a new Mantasia revelation.
- I wonder if this situation would've turned out differently if Mantasia was as hot as Kerry. I think the gays would've supported him more in this scandal if his secret boyfriend was a conservative guy, and they happened to get outed. But we jumped right on the bandwagon more or less, when we saw that Mantasia was a queen.
- ^ correct
- I don't think so. Kerry has denied being gay, so he wasn't going to get support from the gay "community", LaQueen or no LaQueen.
- r153, take Anderson Cooper for example. He didn't come out until after he traded in his black/latino boyfriend for Ben. Don't think these guys don't take that into consideration. They want to come out with men that will get the stamp of approval of their gay peers. So, Kerry might not ever come out, because he obviously likes his guys fem.
- AC's boyfriend has the stamp of approval from gays? I don't think there's a consensus on him.
- [quote]So, Kerry might not ever come out, because he obviously likes his guys fem
So essentially he will need to come out twice, first as gay in general, and second as trade that only likes to fuck fem dudes
- [quote]take Anderson Cooper for example. He didn't come out until after he traded in his black/latino boyfriend for Ben. Don't think these guys don't take that into consideration. They want to come out with men that will get the stamp of approval of their gay peers. So, Kerry might not ever come out, because he obviously likes his guys fem.
To which peers are you referring? While Cooper had had not publicly announced that he was gay; he did not lead a closeted life. The peer group, with which he chooses to surround himself, was obviously well acquainted with his boyfriend. Why would Cooper or anyone else give a fuck about what random strangers think about the who they date. That is ridiculous.
- Rhodes will never admit that Mantasia was his guy. He's too embarrassed by it.
The peer group, with which he chose to surround himself, was obviously well acquainted with his boyfriend.
- Rhodes likes his guys ultra, ultra fem.
Would you lie if you were fucking Magic Johnson's son?
- Do you really think Rhodes staying in the closet is about liking femme guys? I guess some of you don't understand homophobia.
- [quote]I guess some of you don't understand homophobia
r161, that's precisely why, homophobia. Mostly from straights, but from gay men with a self hating complex that results in homophobia towards feminine gay guys.
- Talk about being blackballed. I feel sorry for him.
- Has Kerry reached out to Michael Sam yet? I guess Kerry can get him a job, doing whatever it is Kerry is doing right now.
- R164, Kerry Rhodes is a closet case, so he will probably try to distance himself from Michael
- I don't think he thinks of himself as gay. At most, he might think of himself as bisexual or "open."
- Once you go black, you'll always go Broke Back.
- Kerry Rhodes remains silent about Michael Sam.
- Someone needs to write an open letter to these guys like Rhodes and Rodgers and tell them to just come the fuck out. I wonder how much support it would take.
- There is no duty to speak out about Michael Sam. Most football players have not.
- R170 "Most" players don't matter. I doubt the posters are completely serious anyway. The point is that Rhodes is gay, but can't even show support for a fellow gay player .
- "Most football players have not."
Many straight players have shown support for Sam...the closet cases like Rodgers and Rhodes say nothing.
- I think he is probably bisexual, not gay.
- Rhodes was the 4th best safety in the NFL in 2012 yet hasn't received any offers since the photos of him with a male friend surfaced.
R172 Rhodes did say some stuff about Michael Sam in February. Rhodes endorses the status quo, doesn't think anti-gay bigotry played a part in him not getting any offers or Michael Sam's situation.
- Good hanging with one of my boys for life this weekend. When I was a rookie in NY he took me under his wings and taught me a whole lot. He's still that same dude and my gratitude towards him is the same. @lcoles87 aka sizzle man bka bald headed wonder! That head used to be shining on Sundays lol.
- The guy pictured with Kerry in r175's pic is Laveranues Coles....weren't there rumors linking him to Tyler Perry years ago?
- ^ Does football have its own downlow posse?
- never heard that, r176
- [quote]Does football have its own downlow posse?
They should all be outed.
- He sure does keep his body tight.
- Kerry with Danielle Evans
- Kerry has gay face.
- He has a hot bod.
- Rhodes kinda looks like former porn actor Sarge lol. Both HOT but both deny their gayness...
- Kerry Rhodes @Kerry25Rhodes · Sep 17
Back in the saddle completing my pilots license. Thanks Brett good stuff. Anyone ready to take flight?...
- Kerry with Mom
- What is "Mantasia" up to?
- I wonder if Kerry found a new boytoy
- I wondered what was up with this loser.
- Maybe he's delivert? Maybe he will love a women?
- His bod is on point. Interesting that a lot of football fans took his side when outed by Hollywood. They felt he should not have his business exposed by a vicious feminine guy. People actually felt sorry for Kerry, but felt he should have known a messy guy like Hollywood was bad news.
- His ass is not as tight as I would've liked it to be.
- Whitney Cummings was on Wendy the other day and mentioned that she's been seeing a new guy for a couple of weeks. She spoke badly of, though not in specifics, of her previous boyfriend. Wendy didn't ask who that was, though we know... at least beard-wise relationship.
- So I was looking through Mantasia's instagram because I'm sad and have no life and in the summer there are pics of him with a guy that has the same build and Rhodes. He didn't have a pic of his face because the guy was probably still in the closet and Manny is not about outing people.
- Not sure what you mean R195
- You haven't heard that Whitney was dating Kerry?
- As a gay, black man- Hollywood is embarrassing.
- How so? Seems like a choir director to me.
- Okay I'm late on this, who the fuck is Mantasia?
- Kerry's bod is hot
- Why is Hollywood embarrassing?
- r204, well, to state the obvious, Hollywood is extremely, uh, feminine and flamboyant who apparently also has a vengeful streak. Not exactly the type of guy most major athletes like to be associated with in public.
- [quote]well, to state the obvious, Hollywood is extremely, uh, feminine and flamboyant...
This website is getting more and more obvious and boring with it's homophobia. It's like any comments section on the Internet who claim "homosexuals choose to be gay". It's a one trick pony saying the same homophobic, ignorant things over and over again.
- r206, so you think Kerry was/is okay with being associated with Hollywood? Did you see the comments sections about Hollywood on major websites or even on gay sites. The focus of the comments was not mostly about him being a dude, but about how flamboyant, messy, and feminine he is. Just stating the truth.
- No, you're just being the typical datalounge poster, so you can't help it. You're no different than a Yahoo! comment about gay men praying on young boys, or some AIDS comment on MSN. Except, it's like a record played over and over again. And, I thought this website was supposed to be witty?
Just stating the truth.
- Damn r196, well we can see Mantasia is not working with much in the back lol. I wonder what he does for a living now, and how he seems to pull the well built trade. I mean really, I think that's what our real problem with him is!
Any tea out there out Mychal Kendricks? He better find a girlfriend or something because Mantasia's protegees (me) will be circling him like hawks!
- Kinda sad that fling killed his career.
- Fuck! Mychel Kendricks is so gorgeous! Is he really on our team?
- I long for another outing as juicy as this one was.
- WTF Kerry ?!?!
- R213 Is that recent? I'm glad he's got a supportive group of gays, even if he's too much of a coward to come out at the moment.
- yes I think so r214, that decoration behind them says 'Merry Christmas'. I found it on a couple of tumblrs, so expect it to go viral soon lol. But most people know Kerry is one of the children now. Who likes Christmas pajama parties gurl! Do you Kerry. Your thick friend in blue ain't bad either.
- LOL this thread is too funny--the 'report' that 4 gay NFL players would come out soon... good joke! 2 years later and nada
Oh and Kerry is definitely gay
- I'm sad that there is no penis outline in that onesie.
- Me too r217. He put his hand in the pocket to make sure we didn't get his print.
- R215, he is a dude, not a "girl." Annoying feminine dudes are the reason so many dudes stay in the closet.
- R219 You're a fucking idiot and you make me sick.
- R220, you mad, bro?
- [R215], he is a dude, not a "girl." Annoying feminine dudes are the reason so many dudes stay in the closet.
r219 it's those "annoying" feminine dudes like Mantasia that will force big bad NFL players like Kerry out the closet.
Kerry shouldn't be ashamed that he likes boy pussy, ok? And I'm sure Mantasia called him "gurl" all the time.
- [quote]four gay NFL players will soon come out of the closet.
In the year 2125.
- Kerry was in a Lady Gaga video
- A Gaga video? Is he coming out?
- That looks like the "Telephone" vid. Kerry needs to stop playing!
- Vernon G with Kerry!!!!!
- LAWD r228 to be the meat in that sandwich! Those are some BIG dudes though, bone crushers
Who is Vernon?
- Vernon is hot to death bro
- I love "bros" on a gay gossip site which is the flamiest site on earth. lol.
- Dude, Warren makes Kerry look like a skinny little boy. He is a total tank bro. Look at those arms. Also, look at all the swooning comments below the pic.
- with hot chick
- Shirtless work out
- Who is Warren? Who is Vernon? I don't follow football gurl!
- His body is banging
- R235, is the insufferable effeminate who obnoxiously says "girl." Begone dude!
- Gurl, gurl, gurl, gurl.
Are you getting an aneurysm yet?
- r237, see r222
- R228 I love how Vernon is grabbing his junk. He knows where that's going later.
- Why do people care if they come out or not? Its their business, and nobody else's. If most of you are gay men, would you go around telling everyone "im gay".
- [R236], he looks like every other black NFL player. Nothing unique. And most of these guys are ugly in the face.
- r241, you are confused. There is a difference between being private and actively lying about who you are. Kerry lies.
- really r243 have you fucked him?
- Some People assume he lies, but the evidence of this alleged lying is circumstantial, not conclusive. Also, he said he is not gay. He did not say he is not bisexual. He certainly has dated lots of chicks.
- r245 Shut up whitney. Your show has been canceled, you have no outlet to speak anymore!
- How do you know he's dated lots of chicks, R245? Is there evidence of this?
- r245, if you want to know about Kerry talk to his ex BOYFRIEND Mantasia!
- No, they are NOT talking about me!
- If he likes guys, he is bi, not gay. He definitely loves chicks.
- His dating of women has been very high profile. He dates a lot of hot models and actresses. In fact, one of the women he dated last year was supposedly pregnant with his child, but that was not verified.
- I guess it's possible he "likes chicks"....but it's also possible those women he is seen with are beards. Kerry isn't one for telling the truth....
- [quote]He definitely loves chicks.
The only "chicks" Kerry likes are the dudes that act like one, a la MANTASIA. He pretends he's fucking a chick when he does them, ok? That's what all the trade does!
- So Kerry and Vernon have done the nasty?
I imagine them double teaming some twink
- He is likely bi, not gay.
- Vernon Gholston is that dude. Whoa...
- Muscle sexy
- Vernon is so fucking sexy. I wonder who bottoms?
- I can't imagine either of these dudes bottoming, although the thought of them doing it is HOT! That's why I said I think they share bottoms.
- R259 Vernon Davis is married and has kids. I think they meant to say Vernon Gholston.
- I like that Kerry remains unbothered and continue to live his life.
He does not owe his business to anyone
Just because somebody not announcing their sexuality to the world does mean they are cowards.
Some folks are discreet and only let those closest to them know.
- R261, there is a difference between being private and being a liar
- He's ugly,Who's care?
- What's "his business", R261? The deep, dark, dirty secret that is homosexuality or bisexuality?
- r263, I am guessing he is waaaaaaay better looking than you are
- At the end of they day, Kerry and other athletes don't owe you any of their business.
I never really got why one needs to come out to the world.
- r266, why do people like Aaron Rodgers need to come out as really, really liking women? I don't see you bitching about that
- [quote]At the end of they day, Kerry and other athletes don't owe you any of their business
You know what, you're right.
It is so much more fun and way more juicy for these dudes to get outed by the messy queens they fuck with on the side. YASSS!
Guys like Mantasia LIVE to tell to the world that they have bagged the trade. They are straight up predators, just waiting to be slighted by their guy so they proceed to putting them on BLAST. I love it!
- Nice misuse of the word "predator"
Who would defend a closeted liar like Kerry?
- r269 would you out Kerry if you found yourself in a sexual relationship with him that he wanted to keep secret?
- R270, they weren't in a relationship when Mantasia outed him. They had broken up
- r271, I didn't ask about Mantasia. Im asking about you. Sounds like that answer is a no.
- R272, your question was false. As I said, they had already broken up.
- My question is not "false", just because you refuse to answer. Mantasia breaking up with Kerry before outing him has nothing to do with my question.
Your refusal to answer leads me to believe that you wouldn't out him if he was fucking you, because you wouldn't want to stop seeing him. Funny how your opinion would change if you actually found yourself in that situation!
- What situation? Again, they had already broken up.
- r275, you keep digging yourself deeper by not answering brah! It's cool, we know what it is.
- You keep digging the hole deeper by using false logic
- We have the closet supporters here.
If you don't like outing gay people, don't participate in outing gay people or don't in threads that out them. They seem to make you very upset.
- Will we now see him doing guest cameos where he receives anilingus?
- He's not just living his life if he bearded with Whitney Cummings. Come on now.
- A mess child.
- He is a mess, isn't he? Guys like that are the very definition of homophobia.
- He likes chicks. Hot ones. Let him be. Stop being so catty and nasty. You can't believe people for not wanting to be associated with gossiping nasty girly guys like you.
- You must be unaware of his type, chile.
- [quote]He likes chicks.
That's not what he said when he was fucking me like his WIFEY!
- What he does, does not affect any of you
- grow up, r286 and stop acting like a sassy fat black woman.
- r284, he didn't have any problem associating with a bitchy queeny guy like Mantasia
- [quote]stop acting like a sassy fat black woman
That's what Kerry likes though
- What's this about dating Jennifer Hudson?
- He never dates J Hud
- I wonder what Kerry does with all his time now. Well we know working out is one thing he does. He hasn't been on the field professionally in three years. It seems like he likes to socialize and schmooze around the Hollywood types and vacation a lot. I guess he is good with money because that is expensive. Along with paying those young men to keep quiet.
- Was he really "outed?" Surely, more people might think he's gay, but if he were actually outed then the press would write about him as if he were actually gay.
I can't imagine what goes on in the NFL and NBA. Obviously, there are gay men, even if they're not going to come out. And, the hookups and hot sex must be incredible.
- R295, the media won't refer to someone as gay unless he/she actually comes out
- Why did his mother give him a girl's name?
- Kerry should play the closeted athlete love interest to Jamal on EMPIRE! You know, since the real football thing has dried up for him. What a perfect opportunity to put himself on the map in Hollywood.
- that would be hot
- staying buff
- Tebow could snap him like a twig.
- r301, Tebow is 6'3", 236 lbs. Rhodes is 6'3", 212lbs.
- bro flexin
- Kerry flexin for bros
- [quote] I see Black Athlete poster is at work this morning.
- Is he still "dating" Whitney Cummings?
- good question
- What do we think of Kerry's acting?
- I happy for him and the things he's doing with his production company.
- I wonder if he has a new boyfriend.
- He's never had a girlfriend...so, I wonder who is boyfriend is too.
- He has a new assistant....don't know if they are fucking
- is the assistant a guy?
- Links to said new assistant please.
- He has had multiple girlfriends. Hot ones.
- The "he's straight" troll will fight tooth and nail to make sure these athletes are heterosexual.
- His new assistant is a twinky lil guy like Mantasia
- Who fucking care about this ugly Bisexual guy???
- Any pics R317?
- [quote]He has had multiple girlfriends. Hot ones.
Yeah, girlfriends with penises. Kerry has a type.
- Super Kodaq⚡⚡⚡ @DJKayyOhh May 10
its been a few suspect gay players that just disappeared from the NFL, Braylon Edwards and Kerry Rhodes come to mind
- Young Joc, Andy Hurley, Kerry Rhodes
- new, KR video!
- run, bro!
- He is so sexy.
- Yeah, bro is hot to death
- There's an article about his acting career on tmz sports
- "its been a few suspect gay players that just disappeared from the NFL, Braylon Edwards and Kerry Rhodes come to mind"
Speaking of Braylon Edwards...gurl is a mess