All Threads by Date
Gino Vannelli- I JUST WANNA STOP
For your love!!!
- He was hot 'n hirsute.
- God I LOVED bim!
- Huge hair, great song...
Living Inside Myself
- If he wasn't portrayed by Eugene Levy on SCTV, he should have been.
- He was at his cutest in the 1980s
- Wow, R3, I've always LOVED that song, but never knew he sang it. Thanks for posting! He's hot in that clip as well as R5's video. Love that finger snap-Elvis leg thing he does.
- Love Gino. I've seen him perform many times. He's quite shy in person though. Not very talkative.
- Oh, that 70's hair .... but he knew his audience, didn't he ?
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Gino Vannelli&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=gino vannelli&sc=8-13&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=6F7BDA03DEEA9AE97BE1F6FA98016169830FF97C&selectedIndex=250
- He obviously didn't like to spend too much money on shirts. Good for us ....
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Gino Vannelli&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=gino vannelli&sc=8-13&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=914E328BE1AD13414D1104C510FF24B91BE7E9A7&selectedIndex=343
- When I think about theose nights in Montreal ...
- He was my favorite during the 70's...the hair, the hairy chest, very hot guy. I remember his famous "Brother To Brother" album.
- [quote]When I think about theose nights in Montreal ...
OMG, love the lyrics!
- There's a hilarious sleazy version of I JUST WANNA STOP that was done as a song dedicated to Robin Quivers on Howard Stern called I JUST STROKE MY COCK.
- "If he wasn't portrayed by Eugene Levy on SCTV, he should have been."
He WAS portrayed by Eugene Levy in a brief bit where he kept getting hairier as the song went on.
- His son is hot, but also a loony Randian.
- BLACK CARS!
- He'd get major press if he quit wearing that fucking wig. STOP!
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...