- They sure are catty bitches.
- Looks like someone might get outed!
- Who cares about them. I don't think they are going to last. The backstreet boys didn't last and they were a heck of a lot better than One Direction.
- This generation is doomed.
The UK clearly needs the draft, too.
- Wow, Tom outed Louis (not that it was necessary).
Louis makes a snarky comment about Max and LiLo.
- lol @ the hashtags
- Whoa! Louis totally outed!!
This is major.
- Hardly, r8.
- #Narnia is priceless!
- Uh uh! He got outed!!!
I'm going to share that tweet on faceboock
- I'm feeling a little dense... what is the significance of the #Narnia and #itgetsbetter please?
- [quote]I'm feeling a little dense... what is the significance of the #Narnia and #itgetsbetter please?
Louis is a closeted homosexual.
- To get to Narnia, you had to go through a closet. Get it?
- R12, you have to have a special helper escort you throughout your daily life, don't you? Awww.
(Since I'm sure you don't understand what that means....YOU SEEM SUPER RETARDED.)
- What's new? Low class Brit trash being trashy.
- WTF does a ref. to Narnia mean?
- R17, Narnia is in the wardrobe... **in the closet.**
- Wrote that before I read R14
- Got it R13 & R14, thanks!
- OMG, R17, read!
- R17, see R14.
- I don't get the Narnia reference.
- R21? Do you understand there's a delay when one posts?
You know...like you didn't read my post at R19?
- [quote]I don't get the Narnia reference.
Ignore her, she has trouble following "Murder, She Wrote".
- Damn, Jay (The Wanted) really tore into Louis (1D) in this tweet!
- Sigh. It's no Blur vs. Oasis, that's for sure.
- Sorry, what's all this about Narnia? Come someone explain? Thanks.
- [quote]Sorry, what's all this about Narnia? Come someone explain? Thanks.Sorry, what's all this about Narnia? Come someone explain? Thanks.
"The Wanted" are so very interesting looking. I bet Jay McGuiness has a thick woolen sweater and a pair of comfortable slippers.
- The Wanted are fucking ugly.
- R28, he's so far in the closet he's having adventures in Narnia.
- It's an old joke, may work better to British ears.
cf [italic]You're so far in the closet you're in fucking Narnia[/italic]
The it gets better was equally hilarious. Calvin Harris inferred a similar but less explicit tweet about Louis.
- So... More about this Ozarnia-Narnderland place!
- What did Calvin Harris say, r32?
- This is all very "Handbags at dawn!"
- It's the best thing since Sable vs Alexis.
- This is why we can't have nice things!
- [italic]Oh, dear. It's not sinking in, is it?[/italic]
- What do you think Jay meant by "no-strings-attached friendship among your band" ?
- [quote] Dear @Louis_Tomlinson, please stop mentioning us in your gigs, we certainly no longer mention you and it's time to let dead dogs lie. Your passive-aggressive style of speaking makes me cringe, and I wish you'd either have the bollocks of some of your co-workers to speak truthfully, or the class of the majority of them to be silent. I'm not sure what's happened since we saw you at the XFactor, but you've done a sterling job of becoming one of the most overrated, arrogant and not to mention insincere people around. Your shocking lack of talent will only be forgiven by lots of humility and no-strings-attached friendship among your band. Louis, don't measure your worth in followers or money, because they're fickle, and when they go you might just feel worthless.
Louis has a big ego, right?
"No strings attached" sounds like a subtle sexual jab.
"The Wanted" are the poor man's "One Direction".
- How many cock guys from The Wanted suck to get their fame?
- That was a beautifully written post from Jay. Louis should be ashamed of himself.
- R41 not enough apparently.
- I kinda like that Tom called him out. People are mumbling about it being homophobic and whatnot but it's just real.
Louis does come off like an arrogant little cunt, and the fact that he of all people would claim to be straight is just preposterous. That coupled with the fact that he's clearly the least talented member of the group just makes him a bull's eye for piss. He should keep his sassy mouth shut. Or not, as it's quite entertaining to see him get smacked down a couple pegs.
- The funniest thing about all of this? Someone outing Louis Tomlinson AGAIN. That boy is gay, mark my words. I know he has a girlfriend, or "girlfriend", but I honestly don't care. Either he's closeted, or in denial, or bi and really dating Eleanor, or she's his beard (leaning towards this one, lots of things don't add up in that relationship, like celebrating their anniversary twice last year, lol).
Tom was very clever with his #narnia and #itgetsbetter haha
- there is just way too many rumors about Louis. And this twitter feud just confirms to me that he's indeed in the closet.
- I fear this might become another Tupac and Biggie!
Won't someone think of the hormonal tweens?!
- Louis is a mean spirited and greedy little opportunist.
- The Google suggestion, "Louis Tomlinson Gay" has been blocked, which I always find suspicious.
- Interesting, r49 - I didn't know this was possible. Do you know of other celebrities who have had Google suggestions blocked?
- i do R50, coltons haynes
- I just tried it out with a couple of celebrities, and it didn't show up for any of them - not even for out ones like Ian McKellen or Zachary Quinto! I guess it's a general block, and has nothing to do with Louis specifically.
I find that kind of offensive, tbh.
- Wait - it does show up as the first suggestion for Neal Patrick Harris, though.
This is all very confusing.
- R34 I can't find it anywhere and it seems to be google proof with the terms throwing up different results first.
It was something about if Louis is your favourite 1D member you should be worried. Along those lines, maybe I misread it.
- Can someone link Jay's responses to Louis' tweets? Can't find them...
- I feel like writing a long post on Louis, because I'm genuinely fascinated by him. I have been in this fandom since the start. I once believed in Larry (don't ask), but I don't anymore. I believe Harry is really with Nick Grimshaw, but I won't get into that topic again. Trust me, I'm not on of those insane Grimmy trolls that frequented this website. I don't even like Nick tbh. He's a famewhore, and he uses his relationship with Harry for all it's worth. He talks about him 24/7, like have you no other friends? Have you ever thought of the people who might not like One Direction? Is it really that smart to alienate those listeners? He's also quite repulsive, and that pic of him from the beach did him no favors either, he looked like he was 50.
Anyway.. over to Louis. I'm torn when it comes to him. To me he's physically the most beautiful in One Direction. I think Zayn is beautiful too, but to me Louis has always been prettier for some reason. I always liked Louis because of his ASSets :) and his great and sassy personality. But yeah, his attitude is really getting to me. The Larry fans don't think it's him tweeting those things, because management have access to his account, and they think it's all management, but I don't think it is. I think it's all him.
I think it's really, really complicated though. I'm not defending Louis at all, some of the things he says is so ridiculous and cringeworthy. But I don't think he has it very easy, I can't help but to somehow feel sorry for him. He's basically become the laughing stock of Britain. More and more people are outing him, and it must get to him. Then there's the fact that he has the worst singing voice in the band, and I think he feels really, really insecure. I also think that he takes on the responsibility for the whole band, by being the oldest one. He thinks he's protecting them, but in reality he's just making matters worse. He doesn't know when to shut up.
I've heard rumors about him being a bully in high school. I think he still has some of those qualities in him. I don't think he's a bully per se anymore, but I do believe that whenever he feels threatened or insecure, he decides to defend himself and take it out on others. If he is in a bearding relationship (which I believe he is), then it can't be easy. The Larry shippers call him out on it every single day. The fact that they can see it just makes matters worse, because it means that he can't do his job properly, because he's not believable enough, or the lies don't match up, he's not being a good enough actor etc. He doesn't seem straight enough, and nobody is buying his act. I think he's upset because a) he's insecure about his singing, and b) being the oldest in the band he probably agreed to bearding to appear straight, but is failing miserably at it. I just think he's a really insecure guy and like most bullies he takes it out on others.
I don't think management forced him to beard at all. I think he agreed to it. I do think he's comfortable about being gay, but I think he's terrified of coming out and he's terrified of how the public, and fans, might react. I think he judges himself on what people say about him. I actually think he secretly likes to beard, because it's better than the alternative, coming out. So even though it makes him miserable at times, he continues to beard, because he just doesn't feel comfortable coming out. It's not just about him either, it's about the whole band. Harry has more freedom, because he was dubbed the womanizer, and his public image is based on that, a few womanizer stories in the newspapers, and the fans believe it. It's more complicated with Louis, his whole image is built on him being the perfect boyfriend and family man, the fans have attached themselves to Eleanor, it's not JUST about Louis anymore, it's "Louis and Eleanor". All the articles are about them, never about Louis alone. The insane PR push for this couple is another reason I think it's fake. Basically Louis, as we know him today, is a lie, and it would just all fall apart if he came out as gay. /end
- That fucking sucks! I just tried it for Henry Cavill and Richard Gasquet, even if you put "g" after their name it goes onto girlfriend, before that was the one of the first autocompletes that came up. Ugh.
And it must be a very recent thing as it was working fine. That will take all the fun out of going on google, the "gay" came up for a reason. Google removed some racist question searches, but why this?!
- It's a shame. The two greatest bands of the last 50 years not getting along. A real shame!
- Colton Haynes is probably the most notable gay male celebrity trying to block the First Amendment, R50.
[quote]It's a shame. The two greatest bands of the last 50 years not getting along. A real shame!
I'd hardly call [italic]The Wanted[/italic] one of the "greatest bands of the last 50 years", R58.
[quote]I've heard rumors about him being a bully in high school. I think he still has some of those qualities in him.
As do I.
- [quote]Colton Haynes is probably the most notable gay male celebrity
Pardon me, I meant "most notable example" not "most notable".
- Umm, R59, I think R58 was being sarcastic..
- Hugh Jackman still comes up gay in Google suggestions.
- In the "news"
- Louis' singing voice is quite bad. But I get the feeling he thinks it isn't...
- R64, I respectfully disagree. He's even said himself that he would be nowhere without One Direction, and he's implied that he's not as good as the others. I think he knows why he and Niall are not getting many solos. I think Tom knew exactly what to say to hurt him. I think Louis is terribly insecure about his voice, and possibly even as a person. Some times I think he wants to beard, just because he'll be more popular with a girlfriend than he possibly would alone, and I think if he was single, even more people than now would imply that he's gay.
- Actually, I think you might be right, R65.
- What Louis and even Liam have been posting to The Wanted is absolutely vile and conceited. I think Jay was the only gentleman in this whole scenario but even then the 1D boys couldn't shut the hell up. Tom may resort to their level at times, but he has a good heart. I think Louis and Liam revealed their true colors - narcissistic and basking in the adulation of global success. What will happen to them in 10 years? I can see The Wanted having a healthy career because they are an established collective with nobody in the band singled out for extra attention. Louis and Liam need to watch their mouths because if Zayn (another arrogant little narcissist) and Harry (the truly decent member of the band) decide to leave to make solo careers, the rest of them are fucked.
- Niall seems down-to-earth. And to a lesser extent Harry does as well, although in a different way.
- You can't add gay after google because there used to be a feature where google could predict who was gay if you knew the way the algorithm worked.
I like your post r56. Good stuff. Louis was totally outed in this, though. And r63's article only makes that more clear.
- [quote]You can't add gay after google because there used to be a feature where google could predict who was gay if you knew the way the algorithm worked.
No, try typing "Colton Haynes Gay" into Google. Google won't suggest it.
- What I'm saying, r70, is that google [italic]used[/italic] to predict whether someone was gay or not if you entered the right phrasing. [italic]Now[/italic] it does not because the search function cannot auto complete a search with "gay" anymore.
- Louis could be gay, but being the target of some brat's gay-baiting hardly proves it. The only real outing here was Tom outing himself as a homphobe.
- Thank you, R71. I didn't know what an "algorithm" was.
- It's like the Beatles vs. The Rolling STones all over again!!!
- R72, don't you get it? The fact that Tom even resorted to that is because there's some truth to it. Yes, it was homophobic thing to say, and he shouldn't have said it. But he could have said so many other things to hurt him, why use the gay issue? Maybe because there's some truth to it? Maybe because them, being in the music industry, know that he's closeted? I'm sure they've heard stuff. I don't think Tom would have said that if he didn't believe Louis was closeted. I think he used it as an insult exactly because he knows that Louis is gay.. just my opinion.
- Actually, R72, I don't see the homophobia at all. If you start or entertain twitter-fisticuffs then that's on you. In this case it would serve Louis, or anyone with open secrets, best to avoid picking fights. It applies to social media and life in general. That's why coming out is liberating.
- You are welcome, r73. It's interesting because google could be tricked into using it's vast stores of web data and computing power to predict which celebs were gay.
If Thomas was homophobic in suggesting that Louis come out, Louis was sexist in suggesting the Thomas acts like a girl. It's just tit for tat as far as I'm concerned. Excepting the outing tweet had some bit of substance.
- Is someone trying to send a massage?
- [quote]Is someone trying to send a massage?
If they are, I bet it'll be erotic.
- Louis seems like some gay fashion designer's personal "Muse"(boyfriend).
- Louis won't come out and lose all that "money" he has earned in 1D.
- This kiss looks so unnatural and forced.
- In most photos, they just look like friends...
- Louis's stupid new tattoo.
- I'm convinced that Louis and Harry aren't together...but only because they are both bottoms.
- I don't think Louis and Harry are together in any real sense of the world either. They literally spend all their time doing other things, with other people. That's no way to build a relationship. Some of the fangirls still believe that it's all nods and winks to a secret relationship, no matter what. There's no telling them. Louis is with Liam more often!
I think if anything they fool about now and then and it's the fangirls that build these things into exotic doomed and very monogamous romances.
I have a gut feeling they did have a little fling back in the day but it got curtailed because it was becoming a distraction and too obvious.
- Louis tattoos are awful.
He looks like a dirty Frenchman these days.
Harry's tattoos are pretty hideous to my eyes too. They are wrecking their bodies with mere scrawl. It's horrible.
- [quote]I think Louis and Liam revealed their true colors - narcissistic and basking in the adulation of global success.
Louis and Liam seem like two quite bitchy types that are probably difficult to reign in. I bet they give their handlers grief, lol!
Zayn's alright (most times he just doesn't speak). So is Niall. Harry is the one who handles things well and doesn't get involved with shit Twitter squabbles and that serves him well. Apart from his mostly dreadful array of tattoos (the collarbone ones are nice and the butterfly), he seems a bit of a gent really.
I get the feeling Louis would scratch your eyes out, but that's just the impression he gives me.
- [quote]Louis won't come out and lose all that "money" he has earned in 1D.
Why the quotation marks? Are you suggesting that he [italic]hasn't[/italic] made a lot of money?
- Here's Louis getting all upset about being called gay again:
- BTW, what ever happened to all those Harry Styles threads that used to dominate this place?
- Gone to a private forum, r92.
- I am wary of writing more on this issue, since I was attacked by the Grimmy trolls last time I wrote that Louis might possibly be gay. And I really don't like the fact that this might be another "is he gay or isn't he" thread, that only seems to attract the crazies.
But I will comment on some of the new replies in this thread. Like I've said, I've been in the fandom for over a year now. This is only my personal opinion, I don't have any inside information or anything. This is just pure speculation based on what I've seen.
Anyway.. let's start. The reasons you claim, R86, is exactly why I stopped believing Harry and Louis are together. They spend all their time with other people, and I really don't think they would do that if they really were an item. That said, I don't find it impossible that they've hooked up in the past (as in sex, I doubt they've ever been in a relationship). I think they might have experimented, and they're still close because they're the two gay guys in the band, it's only natural. That said, I do believe Liam and Louis are close, but I also believe it's been built up to take the heat off the Larry rumors. I believe some of the other bromances (Ziam, Lilo) have been intensified to make people forget about Larry, because it might hurt album sales, whether or not Larry is real. Lilo were never this close before all the Larry rumors got going.
They're only doing that, R87, because they can't express themselves in other ways. Management are being assholes, and it can't be easy being in the closet. Don't you find it kinda interesting that the guys who are mostly believed to be gay, are also those with most tattoos?
R88, I don't like Liam at all tbh. I think he's the fakest guy in the band. There's been a couple of instances where we've seen his douchy personality, and I think this whole "sensitive" personality that management built for him is crap. I mean, he's friends with Andy ffs, and he's a misogynistic pig. You can say what you want about Louis, but at least he's rude to you in person, unlike Liam who I feel would talk behind your back the first chance he got. Louis is at least somewhat real, Liam isn't.
R90, that's why I think all the "gay rumors are hurting my relationship" are crap. First of all, if it was a real relationship they would just laugh it off. Second, he continues to make gay innuendos, despite the fact that he's said that gay rumors hurt him. If he isn't gay, then it shouldn't be that hard to stop the gay innuendos, then again.. maybe he is, and maybe he can't stop. I think he always gets pissy with the gay issue because he's bearding and people are basically calling him out on his lie every day, he basically can't do his job properly. I would be pissed too in his situation.
- Good post, R94.
- What's with the Kate Gosselin circa 2005 hair?
- Agree with r95, good to see you posting again r94.
- Liam to me, at the auditions, seemed like the most ambitious and fame hungry. I think he hates being in a band, he wanted to be solo, he probably hates it even more that Harry is more popular in the UK and Niall is the most popular in the US.
Louis during the show come off as the most arrogant, dismissing Simon's other acts from the get go.
- [quote]They literally spend all their time doing other things, with other people.
But once they were inseparable, and even roomed together. It's a shame that they aren't comfortable being seen together any more. I suppose they could have a rift in their friendship but I suspect they've been pressured to stay apart (or just came to the conclusion themselves) to avoid rumors.
For those of you who remember the first Louis' ass threads, there were pages and pages of photos and videos documenting their closeness. There was nothing even approaching that level of intimacy between the other band members. Now, that may suggest a sexual/relationship or just an intense friendship but, either way, I'm sorry that closeness no longer appears to exist.
- I doubt it's them though, R99. They still seem close during interviews and on stage. I don't think that's an act. I think, unfortunately, management find it necessary to separate them to avoid more rumors, whether or not Larry is real. The rumors can do just as much damage, especially if the rumors basically out Louis every day (if he indeed does have a beard). It's hard to keep up a fake public image if fans every day try to discredit that public image, and that's exactly what the Larry rumor has done.
Anyway.. here's a pic with Louis and some random fan dubbed "hot train guy", lol. It was from the promo trip yesterday, on the Orient Express, sponsored by Yorkshire Tea.
- Going Red
- Looks Horrible r101
- of all things I´ve seen the only that is believable is the ggay one got an erection when the other gay one whispered in his ear.
An erection never lies!
- I don't know if this has been discussed before, but... does anyone want to evaluate these auditions?
One Direction Auditions:
When did that happen, and who got the boner?
- R103 and R105, Harry whispered in Louis's ear. It seemed very erotic, as he was squirming in his seat. He spent the next 10 minutes of the twitter questions with his back to the crowd, while adjusting his junk. Although it didn't help, because he eventually got a boner. This was in Wellington during the TMH tour, it happened almost exactly a year ago, April last year.
- What are the opinions on Harry's new romance with Kimberly Stewart
Seems an odd choice if it's genuine or a beard.
-  it seems this louis guy can´t control himself
- The Wanted are sexier guys, One Direction are already tattoo freaks.
- WTF is Louise wearing red hair? That's stupid.
- Jay is known to be the most outspoken of The Wanted. And, I love his wavey hair!
- Who loves cocks in The Wanted?
- Louise Tomlinson r112
- 109 = LiLo, stalking from Betty Ford
- I barely know who One Direction is but I pop into these threads just because the insanity of the posters is fascinating.
- Actually, R115, they're pretty calm now that L Girl and the Grimmy nutcases left for parts unknown.
- [R115] that one is the biggest freak obsessive of all!!!
- opsss I meant the one [R116] mentioned, not [R115]
- Sisters, sisters. There were never such devoted sisters:
- Pardon me, wrong thread!
- The Twitter bitchfight continues, culminating in the brother of Jay from The Wanted threatening to knock Louis' teeth out.
The link below should have links to a couple of recent articles about this.
I wasn't able to link to any specific article, though.
- did he get a boner for this too?
- Dlisted reposted this BI:
"These two talented young performers would like you to think that they met after they became part of the same show.
Not true! They actually met – and dated – a couple of years before that.
Why not just admit that they knew and dated each other in the past? Well, because their current project demands that they be perceived as young and hot and available. If people knew that they had dated, it would spoil the illusion.
Besides, their management doesn’t want anyone to know that they are gay. That’s right. These performers are the same gender! And they are still very, very attracted to each other. It’s too bad management won’t let them live their lives openly and honestly, because they make one really cute couple!"
Michael K's response: Harry and Louis from One Erection?
- I tried to post earlier, but post limit happened exactly the time that I posted, so yeah. it wasn't posted after all.
Anyway, R101, that pic is photoshopped. Here's how it really looked like.. and I think he looks hot with red hair! Besides, he only had it for a little while, and it was for charity, so I don't see the big harm here :)
R123, yep.. it's supposed to be about Harry and Louis, but even Larry shippers don't believe this one. Apparently the "sources" that Blind Gossip used for this blind item were fans from tumblr who claimed they had proof, like a pic or something. They made the item, but it turned out that it wasn't really much proof after all, which is why Blind Gossip deleted it, because it wasn't based on trustworthy sources, it was fake basically.
- No, R124, it was not taken down. Why do Grimmy shippers think they can post any bullshit, even if it's demonstrably untrue.
As for the origin of the rumor, I'm suspecting you made that up too. According to one of the replies:
[quote]Also [the blind item] would tie in nicely with the rumors that Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles actually met at a Script concert and thus knew each other before the X-Factor. (The rumors are based on Harry mentioning the concert and that both he and Louis had been there to see it.)
- Huh, R125? It was taken down from Blind Gossip, who originally created and posted the BI. EDIT: you're right, it's up again, but it was down for many days. Anyway, what I told you was taken from tumblr, they seemed pretty sure that it came from a fan, since a fan said she had sent something in to Blind Gossip about Larry. That's why I don't trust this BI.
I am not one of those insane Gryles shippers, but like I've said.. I also don't really believe in Larry. But yeah, it's very possible the BI is about them I guess.
- The blind isn't about them because Louis is not looking available from any angle. Plus how young do you want them to be, Harry was only 16 anyway?
I have it on reliable source that Louis and Harry still share hotel rooms. Zayn Malik also likes to pester his girlfriend for sex when he's high to the point where she's become very upset and people have had to scramble to find her a separate room, just gonna throw that in since this is 1d and we all love gossip.
- [quote]The blind isn't about them because Louis is not looking available from any angle.
Louis isn't married and doesn't even pretend to care about his beard, any more than Harry pretended to love Taylor Swift.
[quote]Plus how young do you want them to be, Harry was only 16 anyway?
What does it matter if they were having sex when Harry was 16, or 15 even? Louis was just a kid, too.
[quote]I have it on reliable source that Louis and Harry still share hotel rooms.
That's good to hear. I'm surprised they're allowed to, all things considered. Some people had envisioned some ugly ending to their friendship (or relationship, whatever you believe).
- r128 Doncaster and Cheshire aren't exactly close and if we're talking a couple of years before X Factor Harry would have been under 14 which is just kind of unrealistic for an LDR. As for the availability, a lot of the people who actually would believe they're the next Louis Tomlinson are a bit too young to question Eleanor, hence her deranged fanbase. As long as Louis has a 'girlfriend' he's not available lol.
And they're fine as long as they're up where there's no fans it seems. I've spoken to a Modest! Management and he was a nice guy, not like all these tumblr kids assume. He was really interested in what I did at university for some reason, but he was a friendly guy.
- If only they were hot I would care a lot more.
- I meat to say Mrs Louis Tomlinson in r129 oops
- I agree, R129. About Louis and Eleanor.. most Elounor (their couple name) shippers are like 12 years old, completely naive, and have never been in a relationship before. They think Louis' behavior with her is completely normal. They truly believe they're madly in love when he most of the time looks miserable with her.
I have to give it to Modest.. their strategy is working. Why stop now? 95 % of the fans truly believe Eleanor and Louis are together, and those who are not are called "deluded" and insane. Modest management even put out this narrative that you're not a "true fan" if you believe Larry is real and Elounor is fake. They have gotten the entire fanbase to turn on the Larry shippers. Like I said, their tactics are working.. so there's no reason to stop. Elounor is believable to the majority of the fanbase. Its true that most boybanders should be seen as available, and it's therefore best that they're single. Unless said boybander is gay, then it's better to pair him up with a fake girlfriend. Louis's whole public image is created as the perfect boyfriend to the beautiful brunette/student/model Eleanor. All the articles are about "Louis and Eleanor", not just Louis. It's never just about him.
Most people, if they look deeper into things, and don't believe everything they're told through the media, can see that not everything is right with Elounor. There's a lot of things that don't match up. There's so many "plot holes" if you want to call it that. Besides, most people can see that they have no chemistry, that Louis is most likely gay, and that they don't act like a couple at all.. they act more like friends. I've said it before, but I'll say it again.. I truly do believe Louis and Eleanor are good friends. I don't think Eleanor is a bad person either. I think she's securing her future in fashion, and Louis is her ticket to get there. I just don't believe they're romantically involved, or are having sex. I don't see them "breaking up" until 1D is over though.
That said.. this fantasy that Larry are together, being the perfect couple.. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. I do believe Harry is bisexual/gay, and because the close connection he has with Louis (who I believe is gay), it's possible that they've had sex before. I do believe though that Harry is either single and playing the field, or he's possibly with Grimmy. And btw.. I'm not a Grimmy troll. I cannot stand him actually. I find him kinda gross. But that's just me.
- Well we could argue semantics about the word available, but I will agree that no one over the age of 12 believes Louis is dating Eleanor, or any other girl.
As far as Modest Management, they really dropped the ball with Harry. Taylor Swift? Honestly?
They didn't do their homework. Even people who were previously on the fence about Harry's sexuality knew she beards for gay men.
- Remember: 1 Harroline is worse than 10.000 Larry / Gryles!
- Louis, "straight boy", let's talk about that shirt you have on there....
- Cute yes or no?
- Nip Slip
- He's meh r136 give me Louis and that ass.
- For you, R138
- I agree, R133. Elounor just seems fake through and through. I mean.. sometimes they're more believable than other times. But it doesn't change the fact that Louis looks miserable with her 90 % of the time. IF it was a real relationship, why would he stay with her? It doesn't make any sense. I think they get along well though, except when they have to act like a couple.. lol. From what I've heard they've been friends for a while, also before One Direction, and it wouldn't surprise me if that was true.
Did you guys hear about Max from The Wanted outing Louis AGAIN? lol. This time it was on a talkshow. He was asked who in One Direction was most likely to be gay, since you know.. every boyband supposedly has a gay member. He said Louis. I actually kinda feel bad for him, I mean.. more and more people start to go "hmm". If not outright believing he's gay, then at least start to question things with Eleanor etc. I think Max knows the truth. He's in the business and he's British, I'm sure he's heard things. It seems to me that it's more than just joking around. He seems certain that Louis is gay. I think he dislikes Louis, and uses it against him. Anyway.. I could be wrong, it's just my opinion. And if it wasn't his decision to beard, or if he was forced to do it, then like.. can you even imagine how he feels? People making fun of you and your fake relationship, but you still have to go through with the charade and play straight every day. It can't be easy. Maybe that's why he has so many twitter outbursts.. he's frustrated, people are not buying his act anymore.
- Max--who was linked with LiLo briefly--really has no business mocking Louis or anyone else. I'm watching their new E! shitfest and it's embarrassing.
Granted, I find most of the reality programming on E! to be godawful these days, including their cash cows, the Kuntrashians. (No pun intended on cows.) But Tne Wanted Life commits the cardinal sin of being dull, pedestrian. There's not even the cringe-inducing amusement of watching Ryan Lochte coming across like the village idiot.
The only unintentional humor came from a manager-type berating them for their partying. Their idea of a wild time wouldn't impress a freshman frat boy, much less a pop or rock band.
- r140 There was a time when One Direction and The Wanted were actually friendly back in the X Factor days, but then there seems to have been one hell of a fallout. Maybe Max and Louis hooked up and things went sour afterwards? Seems like Max is determined to out Louis either way.
I'm not one for public outings, but Louis has been pretty vile with his aggressive bearding, so no sympathy here.
- Are ANY of them straight anyway?
- Max, with his bald head and vaguely predatory look, bears more than a passing resemblance to another Max--Max Schreck from Nosferatu.
- I heard from a 13 years old girl, daughter of a friend that her school mates all think there´s only one directioner that is straight. They all are pretty sure Harry is gay or bisexual.
The one they think is straight is Zayn.
- Louis just got outed AGAIN. This time by an emmy award winning tv personality.
[quote]Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction, has a longtime girlfriend?! AHAHAHAHA I can't. You're joking, right?!
At this point I just feel sad for Louis. It can't be easy when people literally laugh in your face. It's a fucking transparent charade. Nobody is buying his act.. well, except the naive 12 year old fangirls. Lucky for him that they make up 99 % of the entire fanbase.
- R146 -- what Emmy winning personality?