1. Have you ever wondered about how this couple came to be? He needed a boost to his career. She already had a huge career, but was afraid it was all going to come crashing down at any second if someone found out her secret. She loves women. Adores them. Made the mistake of telling some people early in her career and the next thing you know, she is having to give away her songs instead of selling them and not getting to keep the best ones for herself. What to do about it? Well, she came up with a grand plan that has worked really well for her. Find a notorious womanizer who she falls for even though he is with someone else. She told herself that would really make it look like she likes guys. She was totally willing to put up with some bad publicity because in her world, the alternative was going to be way worse. The guy, a celebrity himself thought it was a good idea. He liked the idea of doing something in secret and his new girlfriend and soon to be wife told him he could spend some time with women she found for him or even join in with one or two of her girlfriends. This made him happy and he has also seen a huge bump in his status and money earning ability and has no issues at all with how things have turned out. Meanwhile, the people who were forcing her to pay for their silence have lost a lot of leverage because of what the world perceives as a very normal and loving heterosexual household.
2. After almost a decade together, this A++ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee got his actress wife to finally break up with her long time girlfriend. He convinced her that with all the cameras everywhere all the time that it was just a matter of time before she was caught and that it would ruin what everyone thinks is the perfect marriage. He never seems worried about those things when it is about him.
3. This former B list mostly television actor who is now probably a C is married to an A lister at least when it comes to name recognition but C when it comes to acting talent. They spent much of a recent trip letting their fingers do the dialing as they arranged for threesomes every night they were out of the country. One of the nights was with a guy.
1 is Rihanna.
1 is clearly Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats.
What songs has Rihanna written that were hits for someone else?
#2: Will Smith?
Yes, number one sounds like Alicia Keys.
2 is Will Smith, right? Does Willow know? Is this why she whips her hair?
1. Alicia Keyes, y'all remember butch Alicia
2. Jada Pinkett Dyke
3. Brian Austin Green/Megan Fox
this thread has attracted the dumbest of the dull. The first one has to be a country western hollerer.
No, I think the first one is Kelly Clarkson and Reba's son. Isn't he trying to get into show biz?
Reba's son isn't a celebrity. Swizz Beatz is. And they have a kid, which is the very definition of a "loving, heterosexual, household."
Where's the "bad publicity" in that, R10?
I only said Kelly Clarkson because she is worried about someone thinking she's a lesbian. It's so over the top. She's had to be more PC about it but you can tell it something she doesn't like to be labeled as. I'm not blaming her.
Lot's of rumors about Keys for a long time. I wouldn't say she's hiding it well. That is if she even were in fact a lez. I'm not convinced she is.
When the fuck did Will Smith win an Oscar?
 It said award winner/nominee which is Will
Maybe you ought should polish your reading comprehension before flinging "Hogan's Heroes" style Teutonic put downs?
1. Wynonna NOT Alicia and Swizz
2.Will and Jada's picture should be there it's so obvious
3. Brian Green Megan Fox
Swizz and Alicia are birds of a feather, so why in the fig would he want her to bring home women to him or why would he want to join in her lez romps?
#2 is not W&J. The blind says the couple have been together for almost a decade. Will and Jada have been together much longer.
R15? It doesn't read as winner OR nominee.
It's alluding to the fact that he is BOTH
Of course #2 is Will and Jada. How many actors are "A++"? Like 3? 5? How many of them are married? Clooney? No. DiCaprio? No. Who else?
1. P!nk and that snowboarder guy.
W&J haven't been together long enough for it to be them.
What about LeAnn Rimes for 1?
r17 you're kidding right? You can't be THIS dumb???
 That is the terminology Enty has always used in his B.I.'s to describe actors who are either a nominee or a winner.
Think about it, if the person WAS a winner, why would anyone bother to attach nominee to the description? I would think it would be assumed that if one had received an Oscar, he certainly was nominated.
I'm sorta sad I even know the above info, but there was a time which I used to read CDAN(Enty's blog) regularly.
LeAnne Rimes? Isn't her husband, that squinty eyed guy a well known womanizer? And she plays the clingy role pretty well. It would be a hoot if it was all a cover up for her lezzie life.
Will and Jada got married in 2007 so they have been married for 15 years, not just a decade.
Seems like it could be Pitt/Jolie except they aren't technically married, yet
"Woman on the verge of a breakdown" Aren't they all.
"Seems like it could be Pitt/Jolie except they aren't technically married, yet"
Well, if we're going to overlook that little technicality to make the Blind fit Pitt/Jolie, we can also overlook the fact that the blind says "about a decade" when Smith/Pinkett have been together for 15.
Your little squabbles and freakouts in every BI thread are more fun than the BIs themselves.
See, R23, I assumed that meant the person had won at least one award and been nominated for others that they hadn't won.
 Perhaps. But I am a "special" kind of dangerously unhinged. Beware of the FEMBEAST!!
1 is Sheryl Crow
r24 What? 15 years? Is it 2022 right now? If they got hitched in 2007 then it's only been 5 (maybe 6 years) so it could be them.
#1 ". . .she is having to give away her songs instead of selling them and not getting to keep the best ones for herself. . ."
Who do A. Keys and/or Wynonna write for?
Plus, not to flog a dead horse, but Enty often plays fast and loose with the details in order to maintain plausible deniability. W&J would be well within his standard area of "flexible" documentation.
I meant 1997, not 2007, Sorry, just a typo
I think R8 got them all right.
Oh, ok at r34, I was really thinking that I was missing something. I didn't know they were together for that long. I guess that is a long way from 10 years.
I think #1 is Alicia Keys.
I am not ashamed to admit when I am just ass up WRONG. After doing some quickie research, I concur that #1 IS Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats.
Everything fits. What threw me off was that I inferred from the wording that the man in the relationship was totally pussyhound straight.
After checking and learning that none of the info works with Wynonna, it dawned on me that Swizz, like so many other guys in the industry is probably bi.
The real give away I should have zoned in on, is that Keys is a prolific and respected writer of music, and she plays primarily to an audience which, let's face it, is not very gay
friendly. She REALLY did femme up didn't she?
Alicia is a well-known lesbian so no shock there, or even interest.
I would love it to be Wynonna though. That big, red, girl. Maybe it's the source of her boozing and eating disorders.
Wouldn't that be great is Wynona had a thing for eating at the Y?
Well if It's no shock that Alicia is lesbian then she doesn't fit the blind. As I have been saying. #1 Not Keys.#2 Not W&J
[quote]Think about it, if the person WAS a winner, why would anyone bother to attach nominee to the description?
To keep the item blind.
Well known by whom, R40? The only place I've ever heard that rumor is here, so it can't be all that well known.
First thought was Leanne Rimes. Though Alicia Keyes makes more sense because Leanne was already married. .
LeAnne was married, but not convincingly. Her husband, whatever his sexuality, comes across as a screaming queen.
Everyone F&F R13 who is also the OP. The retard has just posted on another thread how how "all women are pathetic" and evidently thinks lesbians are the worst possible thing one could be suspected of being.
1. Alecia and Swizz (old news)
2. Will and Jada -snore Zzzzz
3. BAG and Megan Fox Hmm..Hot!
You people are so dumb. What huge hits has Alicia written that she had to give away that other artists had a big hit with? Whitney sang Million Dollar Bill. That's it and it wasn't a huge hit.
Didn't she write a semi-hit for Christina Aguilera?
For some reason I thought they were trying to hint at Garner/Affeck. Maybe it's because they are in so many paparazzi pics with their kids.
Frankly, I don't think it's LeeAnn Rimes.
But her ex husband is gay....and she occasionally performs with the LA gay chorus. Somewhat emotionally.
why isn't #2 Michael Douglas and CZJ?
R53 because Michael Douglas hasn't been A++ since the mid-1980s, if ever.
Alicia Keys makes sense to me. Swizz Beatz is such a loser that I could not imagine what drew her to him. At least Britney was crazy when she got involved with K Fed.
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones for #2.
Everyone in Hollywood knows she's aggressively bi, if not lesbian. The BI's are piling up on her open-marriage with Douglas.
Britney's probably a bigger dyke than Alicia, r55
I'm with r28. Winner/nominee means won some/ lost some
Plus R56, the last sentence seems to refer to Douglas's womanizing.