All Threads by Date
Heath Ledger or Pola Negri
Who was better?
- That's certainly the most arresting headline this week.
- Pola Negri, without a doubt.
Thanks for asking the really important question, OP.
- POLA POWER!
- Who is Pola, and why should I care?
- Vilma Bankey wiped the floor with both of them.
- Glory Swanson wins this bet.
- Who the hell is Heath Ledger?
- I loved it when Paula sang " ".
- Jennifer Aniston is no Pola Negri, I'll tell you that.
- Where's the Heath Ledger troll when you need him?
- Who is Jennifer Aniston?
- Pola? Ha! My varts are better at emoting than Pola.
- Heath for sure. Pola was such a phony cunt.
- Pola Negri! I loved her in The Moonspinners. Of course, when I was a kid, I had no idea about her silent past.
- Bump for more
- Finally a thread with a burning question that cries out for a bump!
Heath was no Tom Mix, I'll tell you that.
- Heath should have done a movie with Zazu Pitts instead of Jack Nasty...
- I didn't like Heath Ledger in his role as "Joker".
- Why so serious?
- We don't need to bother with any of them anymore, do we?
- Pola, because her name backwards spells irgen alop.
On the other hand, Ledger's name backwards is regdel htaeh. Disgusting.
- By the way, I keep hearing that photos from the infamous dead-Heath orgy at the funeral home are going to be released. Three guys and a hot cold body. It will be the scandal of the decade.
- I hope you're not serious, r23. That can't be true.
- [quote] Gloria Swanson wins this bet.
That dime store ham wouldn't know subtlety if it sat on her Nixon-nosed face!
- op said the N-word!!!! I'm flagging!!!!
- Pola was a far stronger player in the mustache department. Her glossy noir walrus bristles had a mittle-european gravitas worthy of a Budapest bear club backroom.
- Heath Ledger or a lampshade, which is better?
- R28, how about Heath Ledger's skin being used for a lampshade?
- Sure, you could turn Heath Ledger into a lampshade. But could you turn a lampshade into Heath Ledger?
- Heath Ledger sounds like a fucking English accountant. And I like Pola. She has great laudanum parties.
- I adore R25-27.
- I vant to be alone.
- I don't remember saying that
- I can still see myself in the line: Bebe Daniels, Marie Prevost, Norma Desmond, Heath Ledger ... Heath was always stepping on my feet.
- Nor do I.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...