- I was there and I LUVED the handcuffs.
- NYC = boring.
- Why was it raided?
- did you see the NUDE and DRUG part, r3?
- PROSTITUTION WHORES
- R4 - they never raid the boring ones do they?!
- They did not arrest the patrons for consuming drugs, were the owners selling them?
- They didnt take Vinny did they??!
- I'm shocked! First LaGuardia closes the burlesque houses and now this.
- Dancing nude in a club is not illegal in NYC as long as no alcohol is sold on the premises.
Add in drugs and well, that's it.
Tim is very full of himself though, so this is not a surprise and long overdue.
- R8. WOW!!!
- Were the whores at least allowed to get dressed before they were thrown out like the common trash they are?
- R12 sounds a bit bitter.
- Tim the manager is hot, masculine and straight. The trifecta.
- R14. Pics?
- Obviously, someone forgot to pay somebody.
- How can this be? Don't all the uppity NYC queens on here jawbone constantly about how more advanced their burg is than flyover states?
- bed bugs!
- Damn, the cops ruin everything.
Prince Harry looking for his knickers and speeding toward JFK
- Werethey open Saturday night, one of their public nights?
- This is Tim the manager. Definitely NSFW. He's actually much more handsome in person.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoV0ywFhRJjAAYoqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=tim adonis lounge&fr=yfp-t-900&fr2=piv-web&tab=organic&r
- R20's link directs you to a picture of Lady Louise Windsor. Hilarious.
- R21. Epic fail
- Sorry, try this link instead. NSFW.
- Not quite, bitch. It links to a Yahoo! search engine which, at the time of my original post, had a large picture of Lady Louise Windsor as its first photo.
- R23 is wrong. I also got the cross-eyed Lady Louise Windsor.
- R24, he's princess tiny-meat
- He has a cock like a toblerone
- Adonis is still going Just their monthly nude party was shut down. Issue was liquor license. Vinny is safe but a little gun shy now. No more nudity for him.
- Can you imagine having Vinny as your cellie? I'd be his little prison bitch.
- Tim the manager is doing gay porn?
- Anybody seen Vinny's junk?
- I think he's done some JO vids. He used to dance as well, but feels he's over the hill. I think some people view him as a glorified pimp, but he's actually a pretty intelligent, insightful guy. I'm on the Adonis email list. He writes the email himself, and they're usually pretty witty and self-depricating.
- R33--is Vinny self-identified as gay, bi, GFP or "curious and open"?
- Here't the adonis fb page. I think there are some naked shots of Vinny. His "junk" is nothing to write home about. I've had a lap dance from him. He got hard and let me feel it. I'd say about 7 inches. Nice but not the gigantic tool a lot of people fantasize he must possess.
- Don't expect any changes if Quinn becomes mayor. She is as tightassed and antisex as Bloomberg or Giuliani.
- So nice to know the police have nothing better to do in that city... NYC crime must be at an all time low!
- Why was it raided? Because the orange skinned steroid boobed guys were considered too ugly?
- Statement from Tim, the manager, via mass email. No more nude parties:
"At approximately 12:18am, the NYPD did show up, in uniform not undercover, and ordered the event be stopped immediately. What had previously been a very fun and enjoyable event, quickly went limp in more ways than one. I was indeed arrested and charged Saturday morning with the illegal sale of alcohol without a license, nothing else. For the conspiracy theorists out there, and there are many, this is all public record so feel free to inquire! No customers or dancers were stopped, bothered, or even spoken to. All things considered, the NYPD was just doing their job and acted professionally. I can't say otherwise, as they could have truly made a scene and bothered people if they had so chosen. They did not and for that I'm quite grateful.
Unfortunately this marks the end of this event. I have no intention of playing cops and robbers, moving locations, or potentially jeopardizing dancers, customers, or my many staff who were absolutely incredible during this trying situation.
It's time to look to the future and focus on making Wed's and Sat's even better now. YES, the show will go on as they say and our new location has all the necessary permits, liquor licenses, and cabaret licenses that we lacked at the private nude party, so not not worry."
- Is this what passes for hot nowadays?
- Anyone have memories or stories of the old Adonis on Eighth Avenue?
- It's illegal to be nude in the land of the free?
- ***Breaking**** Vinny gang banged in prison!
- Vinny would be an aggressive top in prison. He'd make the lesser inmates his bitches in between conjugal visits with his baby mama.
- R41, almost all of that stuff on 8th Avenue is gone. In fact, most of the sex districts have been purged of the best places. New York is very suburban now - lots of breeders and women who think every single man wants to see their vaginas. Really yucky.
- I was only there because I was researching a story!
- Why is it that so many of these gay bar/club owners are straight? If gay people can't make it as business owners with gay-oriented businesses then they can't do it with anything else. Things need to change.
- Tim identifies as straight, as do most of the dancers. Tim jokes in his weekly emails that some of guys might not be able to make it because they may tied up in court with baby mama drama, and that some of the guys dance in order to pay their child support. I know several of the Dominican dancers who work out in my gym, and they've all got wives and kids. Their only commodity is their body.
- So now the regular non-nude adonis event is back at evolve and no longer at the new spot that just opened a month ago. Anyone got the 411?
- R48 is right. Death to straight men.
- they are actually bi in denial
- Vinny needs to do videos
- Vinny needs to do ME
- Can't they just stop serving alcohol? Have a beer bash and "happy hour" right up until midnight, and then do the after-midnight all-nude party with just soft-drinks and water and stuff?
- they make their money from alcohol. they could increase the entry fee though.
- : Yes, tons of stories about the old Adonis on 8th Avenue. "In 50 years or so, it's gonna change, ya know, but it's heaven nowadays."
- No one with an old fallen ass like that manager's should expose themselves in public. Like Auschwitz it makes one doubt the existence of God.
- THey need one in DC.
- "If gay people can't make it as business owners with gay-oriented businesses then they can't do it with anything else."
First of all, we have to conquer the hurdle of intelligent discourse.
- are they back yet?
- They're back!
- what exactly do you get for a lap dance? do they let you suck their dick?
- There were two 8th Avenue Adonis Theatres. The original, "smoking permitted in the balcony" was at 8th and 51st.
- r65, really?
- They moved back to Evolve on E. 58th.
- Give us some new eyewitness reports.
- DO they have a website?
- Vinny has a nice sized peen
- More pics of Vinny, please!
- I was there. The arrests were warranted due to a nude partygoers being rude with me. get over it!
- Vinny gets me all moist and twitchy back there. Why is that?
- r77, are you a female?
- I'm a man, my darling.
- [quote]Vinny gets me all moist and twitchy back there. Why is that?
Perhaps because you want him to pound your mussy into smithereens??
- [quote]Vinny gets me all moist and twitchy back there. Why is that?
You caught the clap.
- Vinny pounds without mercy. He's been growing out his pubes lately, and they smell like musk and testosterone.
- is this club naughty, like the cock? are there any other clubs in nyc that are naughty like the cock?
- I had two dances from Vinny last night. For a "straight" guy, he gives a very passionate dance. He looks and smells like walking testosterone. Any man or woman would drop to their knees in a heartbeat for him, if given the opportunity.
- So, where are the links to more Vinny pics?
- So Adonis is on East 58th, on the same block as the notorious Townhouse?! I thought that was supposed to be a super wealthy block, is that where all the gay action is now in NYC?
- Breaking News: Vinny stopped shaving his pubes. They're lush and with a heavenly musky aroma. He looks even more like walking sex than ever.
- r86. give us more details, dude.
- I don't understand why so many gays would want to go to a party that features mostly straight male dancers or strippers. The whole fantasy of "turning straight men gay" is so stupid. Stop being self-hating losers. There are plenty of hot, muscled gay guys out there. Those are the ones I'm interested in.
- r88, the hot muscled gay guys only want each other. They wouldn't give someone like me a second look. The straight ones know they're a commodity. When I go for a lap dance, I have no intention of turning a straight man gay or satisfying some need to worship a straight guy. It's about feeling muscle, and for good or for bad, the straight guys make themselves accessible, for a price, of course.
- I just don't understand how you can feel good paying for someone to pretend he's interested in you? If you want a muscular gay guy, go get muscular yourself. There are some of them who like smaller guys though.
- Most dudes are muscular and buff because they think muscularity and buffness are superior physiques for men. Even buff straight guys find other buff guys' physiques attractive or admirable. It is part of the muscle fitness and bodybuilding lifestyle to admire other fit men's physiques. They are not very likely to find non-buff guys attractive.
- Vinny is amazing. It's almost as if he was created in a lab by someone who pressed the "Personification of Masculinity" button.
- is vinny still around?
- Why is there so little info online about Vinny? YOu would think he would be on Model Mayhem.
- I've chatted with Vinny, and he seems to be a very privates person. He has some sort of construction business, which is his bread and butter, so I don't think he likes to advertise much online for fear of alientationg any customers. He's actually a relatively intelligent...not young, dumb, and full of cum like some other strippers his age. He's only 25, but seems much older in appearance and mindset.
- R95 is pathetic.
- The naiveté and arrogance of R90 is almost endearing, except it's really just annoying.
- [quote]I don't understand why so many gays would want to go to a party that features mostly straight male dancers or strippers. The whole fantasy of "turning straight men gay" is so stupid. Stop being self-hating losers. There are plenty of hot, muscled gay guys out there. Those are the ones I'm interested in.
Yeah, well, they're not interested in me.
However, strippers/go-go-boys/escorts are, for a price. And they leave when I want them to (no drama). It's win-win.
I don't give a damn what their "actual" sexuality is.
- Who's pathetic, r96?
- r96, what's so pathetic about trying to get to know something about another human being? Yeah, I'm there primarily for the eye candy and maybe get a lap dance from a hot guy, but don't see what the big deal is about talking to these guys about something beyond their bench press weight.
- FUCK ME, VINNY. OH GOD, FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!
https://www.nextmagazine.com/sites/dev.nextmagazine.com/files/styles/large/public/342/2012-10-08 16:31/Vinnie 2.jpg
- I'm going to Adonis tonight. If Vinny's not there, I'll die. I'll simply die.
- Bitches, I just had a lap dance from Vinny. The deluxe version, if you catch my drift. I'm purring as I write this.
- Vinny does not do "deluxe versions" so someone is lying.
- Vinnie is superfine. He could be the King of Male Porn if he wanted, the new Jeff Stryker.
- Is the party still going on?
- The party never ends.
- Vinny was being passed around LA for a while. Now he's back in NYC, where he belongs. Has there ever been a more perfect specimen of masculinity?
- I just don't get the appeal of giving money to roided out straight guys who probably go home after work and joke about all the fags they dance for.
- I stopped by tonight for a little while. If you're into all-American Men's Health Fitness cover jock types like me, you'd have been very disappointed. Most of the guys were from hunger. This one Dominican dancer came up from behind, grabbed my hand and slithered it up his abs, and then asked for a tip. Get lost you fucking two-bit hustler. Vinny, who is admittedly delicious, was nowhere in sight, nor were any of the other hot types they advertise. I guess they rolled out their D-list guys tonight.
- Where is Vinny, Bro?
- Anyone hear about another Adonis lounge party getting raided in la last night ???
- Two brothers run these shows. Tim runs the NY show and his brother Matt runs the LA one. They're both in terrific shape. Tim has a huge dick, but Matt, a fitness model, is the better looking one.
- I bet they get raided more and more.
- You guys know everything.
I had seen just a headshot of Vinny and was taken.
Any idea where there might be more pictures of him? He's my ideal.
- Vinny should transition into porn
- Vinny !
- There's a dick shot of Vinny from the nude party before it was raided. I'll try to find and post. I've had two lap dances with him. He claims he's straight, but he got hard as a rock both times. He gave me a little peek. He's about 8 inches, extremely thick. He manscapes. He told me that he grows an extremely thick, hairy bush (all that testosterone...gotta love it!), so he trims from time to time. Away from all this, he's just a regular lug who does construction. The face. The body. The dick. He really is perfection. For his sake, I hope he doesn't get involved in the world of porn.
- I want to get pregnant by Vinny!
- Vinny likes juicy pussy. And it likes him. A lot!
- Vinny is sizzlin hot. He should be a real model.
- To each his own I suppose. I have met Vinny and he seems as if he is a nice guy. He told me that he bartends in Staten Island when he is not doing this. I guess construction comes into play somewhere. As for him being straight? Okay...
But, I have a problem with these so-called "straight" guys who prey on gay men. Yup! A lot of them are perfection as far as the body goes and you know they work hard at it. However, to have strange men groping all over you and sticking fingers (by accident of course) in neither regions does not seem to be the most "bang up" of a good time for the true "straight" male.
I guess the money could be good. $20/per song for a lap dance, and $200 for some time in a special room, but c'mon... It's just hard to imagine a truly straight male doing this. Why not go to the ladies only club even though the money is much better at the gay clubs?
These guys know who to hit too. If you're over fifty and out of shape, you're the perfect mach. Alas, it's the client's money and hopefully disposable income. If you have it to spend, $100 to have a hunk for about 10 minutes, why shouldn't these guys not take it?
The whole scene just seems rather sad to me.
It's not as if female strippers are turned on by their johns.
- r123, the thing is that most of these guys are such self-absorbed narcissists. No other personality type would dedicate so much time, money and effort to their bodies. They get off on the worship and adulation of the male customers. Their looks are all they have. Otherwise, many of these guys are a bunch of deadbeats with little education and a bunch of baby mamas to support.
- r125, have you been to a gym lately? There are tons of dudes like that in society. Have you been to Instagram?
- Well, I'd have to agree R123. I suppose they are narcissists. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing because the times I have actually spoken to a few of them they all seem nice. However, with that said, these guys spend a lot of time in the gym--probably everyday and you know they work hard at it. It's hard to imagine that they do anything else!
I mean I have been to Adonis probably 5 times. 3 at the club and 2 nude parties. It just isn't my scene. You're approached constantly for lap dances (which is their job and how they make their money--duh!) which do not a thing for me. I actually have gone just to critique/compare physiques. I'm a gym rat myself and I use these guys as inspiration. Although I'm "age appropriate" the last two times I was rarely approached. It's either because now I'm in just as good of shape as many of these guys (not bragging--Lord knows it's work) and could be dancing up on stage with them. Or, the word is out; "He only looks and never pays."...although I have maybe twice.
It's just boggling to me of how much money some of the patrons drop on these guys. I know... it's their money but I have seen $500 dropped by one patron on a few "dancers" in just a few short hours. What did they get? A muscle ass rubbing and squirming on their dick? Okay... Again it's their money but what a way to spend it and for the "dancers" what a way to make it!
I have "dancers" in quotes because they really don't dance. Two or three minutes on stage and it's back to hustling lap dances. The conversation always goes as such:
"dancer"--"Hi my name is "X." What's yours?
"dancer"--"you come here often?"
"dancer"--"How about a lap dance?
It's very quick and to the business. Hmm... I wonder if Tim (manager) gets a cut of their evening proceeds or whether these guys pay him a fee to participate?
Anyway... not my scene. Also, you're right R126! More and more guys are becoming like the "Adonis guy" every month. The guys who are in the gym now!!!
- r127, you sound like a hater!
- You'll have to elaborate on that a bit more R128. How am I a hater?
- R127 who cares? Thats how strip joints work. You sound like a damn woman.
- Speaking of women, I hate when they show up at Adonis. Not only to do they go nuts and make utter fools of themselves, they draw all of the attention of the dancers away from the gay patrons. It's not fair. Women should be banned, just as men are banned from female-only venues.
- These are the brothers who run the show, for those not in the know. The bdf one on the left is Tim, who runs the NY operation. He used to be a dancer, and I've had lap dances from him in the past. Enormously hung. He's also a UFC-type figher, so he's in amazing shape. His brother on the right is Matt, who runs the LA operation. From his face, you can tell he's modeled. He's danced too, but I've never had him.
http://www.nextmagazine.com/sites/dev.nextmagazine.com/files/styles/galleryformatter_slide/public/342/2013-03-13 11:42/ADONIS SCENE RGB IMG_7041.jpg
- Yeesh. I might have to brownbag the left one before doing anything with him.
- r132, that is classic BDF right there, I know that thing is massive
- He does look like something out of that 30s movie FREAKS though.
- Tim is very nice and quite funny too! If ever you email him he always replies. I remember seeing him in a hot pink T-shirt which read:
"Yup! I'm a bitch. Just not yours!"
- Sad, sad thread. Self-loathing dinosaurs knocking each other over to get close to straight men who will slightly pay attention to them for money.Wow. Thank goodness this is over and that younger guys have moved on from this mess. You guys need to get some therapy. Desperately.
- R137 is a woman. Or at least I hope so.
- R137 is an idiot millennial who doesn't realize his sell by date is two weeks away.
- ...and these reviews sums it up:
"Such a letdown. We went expecting a strip club. What we got was the same old gay club with gogo dancers. The layout of the seating is totally wrong. We felt so disconnected from everything going on. If your above 60 then the dancers will pay attention to you. We paid $10 to go in to pay another $28 for two drinks and could only stand being there for 30
Minutes. We were really looking forward to going but have never been more disappointed. This is not a strip club. We thought it was going to be the new gaiety... Far from it." (3/16/13)
Don't waste your money on this amateur hour! We saw this show (if you can call it a show) in Provincetown at the Crown & Anchor. Literally felt like a bait and switch. Dancers were NOTHING like the advertisement.
We paid (gulp) $40 each for VIP tickets only to be berated by requests for dollar bills to see the show we paid for. I thought tipping was for a job well done. For example, one guy was instructed by the MC not to take off his hat (covering his face) until X dollars landed on the stage. TACKY!
We expected a professional show with real dancers and got a sad hour of gogo type dancers who claimed to be "gay" (as if it matters) and weren't convincing anyone. One of the dancers did a short performance and looked so scared we never saw him again.
Really....don't bother! (8/16/13)
"OK, the guys were hot... however - watch your wallet. I was stupid enough to get invited to the lap dance area - dancer did his routine (was just "OK" for being a dancer). Next thing I know he said "thats 5 songs at $20 a song". WTF????
The bar was very expensive, they included the tip for you. Plus at every turn you we were getting our wallets lightened. I went for a bachelor party, had fun w/ my friends - buying ea other a lap dances... - but NOT worth a 2nd trip. One time deal." (4/23/13)
...and that's pretty much what it is. It is what it is though. However, the one major complaint that I have and will not return there are the inconsistencies in drink prices. For the same drink one bartender will charge you $10, another $12, and another $15. When you call them on it the explanations are not really credible. "Oh! It's after happy hour;" "Oh! It wasn't house;" on and on...
But it continues to pull in the crowd! God bless 'em.
- The venue and show do have a lot of negatives. However, it's kind of a seedy place, and it's fun to slum it once in a while in a sexually charged environment with hunky shirtless guys we could never get without paying for.
- [quote] Thank goodness this is over and that younger guys have moved on from this mess. You guys need to get some therapy. Desperately.
Some people are turned on by the transaction element/power differential etc.
- "...it's fun to slum it once in a while in a sexually charged environment with hunky shirtless guys we could never get without paying for."
Speak for yourself.
- In one of my lapdances with Vinny, I asked him tell me just how much women are attracted to him and why they're attracted to him. As I explored his chiseled body as he pressed against me, he was saying things like, "Yeah, I can pretty much get any pussy I want," "Chicks actually tell me that they get wet the first second they see me," "When they first see me on the street, chicks need to sit down because they can't believe what they've just seen," "When I was gardening, I was talking to this married chick who owned the house. She was talking to me and I could see some juice on her pants, and she started fingering herself". I exploded.
- [quote] I could see some juice on her pants,
I'm always spilling mango-apple mix on my capri pants, LOL.
- "...As I explored his chiseled body as he pressed against me, he was saying things like, "Yeah, I can pretty much get any pussy I want,... I exploded."
Well, I'm sincerely glad that the revue is working for "someone." As I wrote earlier, it is what it is. My complaint is the drink prices. Many of the guys are sincerely nice though.
- The twink dancers are gross. Tim does manage to scrounge up some really hot pieces of ass. He's actually recruited some hot guido types from his gym as dancers. There are some guys from my gym who could make a mint dancing there. Thinking of approaching them. I wonder if I could get some sort of finder's fee.
- How busy does the place get?
- Pretty busy on Saturday nights after 11. The venue is small and cramped, but highly erotique.
- C'est chic!
- You guys have to see Vinny in person. The amazing pics don't even do him justice, if you can believe it. It's such a cliche, but he is the very definition of "walking sex." Your legs reflexively spread when you first encounter him.
- [quote] Your legs reflexively spread when you first encounter him.
- Vinny dick and ass shots. NSFW.
- Vinny makes my va-guy-guy soaking wet.
- [quote] Vinny makes my va-guy-guy soaking wet.
I think that means your shitting yourself.
- R149 - Are camera - cell phones - allowed? I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD BE BANNED!
- Any information about Brad who is on the right in the photos of Vinny at R153 and on the left of Vinny in this picture?
- Brad is hot and apparently straight. Many of these guys (stupidly?) befriend Tim the manager on FB under their real names, and some of them, including Brad, have photos with their girlfriends. Some even have pics of them with their wife and kids. This one Dominican dancer who calls himself Tornado has photos of his from his beach vacation from last summer with the wife/kids.
- Brad is hot
- Uh . . . someone forgot the payoff. Nuff said?
- Most of the Adonis dancers are straight. They're Long Island muscle heads. And very hot.
- Like I like em
- I'm going to Adonis Longe tomorrow night and I plan on throwing benjamins at Vinny all night. I want to make him my exclusive.
- Well, ya know who I find cute? The guy who is at the door and takes the entry money! HOT!!!
- r165, yes he is very hot. It's kind of sad that I know this, but he used to be a dancer. He used to dance at Club 20 a few years ago, until his gf gave him an ultimatum that he stop dancing or they're through. He and Tim the manager are friends, so he gave him a job as security/door guy. When I was there a few weeks ago, he was screwing in some overhead light bulbs. He was wearing a sleeveless tee, and all eyes were on his quivering biceps and lush pits as he screwed in the bulbs. I wish he would dance again, but the gf put her foot down.
- @R166: Alas... I must take to my bed and weep.
- I wish there were more pics of these dudes.
- Just go to their FaceBook page R168
- I heard that the LA party was roided last week too. Cops are cracking down.
- r171 the dancers in most of these pictures are roided, that's for sure.
- hot and roided
- Speaking of hot and roided, has anyone every had those two gorgeous Eastern European twins that dance there? They look like something out of a Bel Ami wet dream.
Has anybody ever had? ...HAD?
A straight muscle boy wearing underwear grinding on your lap (while you're wearing underwear and pants--at least pants) for $20 per song, with the hopes of getting you to at least 5 songs?
WOO-HOO!!! That's a great lay!
I tell ya... you guys...
- Why go to watch roided out straight guys and why is a straight guy running a gay club to begin with?
- R171 Where/when are the LA parties?
- r176, I assume a lot of people find them hot.
- The straight guy who runs the gay club ain't so straight.
- I had some terrific lap dances with a hot Adonis dancer the other night. Some of the guys are of questionable character, but this guy was a real sweetie pie. He told me that he is bi, that I'm just his type, and that he could easily fall hard for someone like me, under different circumstances, of couse. I wound up getting 9 dances total from him. He told me that he's going to be there Saturday night again, and he's going to make sure we get some private, alone time together in the lap dance area. Total sweetie. He must just be off the farm. So many of the guys are nasty, cynical and jaded, but he is just so sweet and a little naive. I could go on and on about him.
- Marcus Patrick is appearing there
- I've seen some untouched-up pics of Marcus, and he just looks nasty.
- Is Tim, the owner of Adonis, into guys at all? Or is he another hetero taking advantage of gay lust?
Truth be told I think he is fucking hot. I would hope he is at least bi. Anyone know?
- r183, he claims to be straight, but I think he's been gay for pay in the past. He used to be a dancer on the NYC go-go circuit (Club 20, Splash) and labels himself a whore, so I'm betting he's been with guys if there was $ involved. I've had dances from him in the past, and his body is just incredible. Oh, and his incredible BDF is no lie.
- "Is Tim, the owner of Adonis, into guys at all?..."
I know the answer.
- [as I sit up from my bed] What R184? There's a chance? I'd pay for him!!!
- "Marcus Patrick..."
Another mental case.
- R180, he really has your number, telling you exactly what you want to hear in order to syphon more money out of you.
As long as you're enjoying yourself, but please don't forget everything he's doing is an act. He's working, and trying to make money.
- "...He told me that he is bi, that I'm just his type, and that he could easily fall hard for someone like me, under different circumstances, of couse. I wound up getting 9 dances total from him."
Mmph! $180 for 15-20 minutes work? Ain't bad...
- r188/189, he is being sincere with me. I'm a pretty good judge of character, pretty intuitive, and I don't get a hustling vibe from him at all. He's dancing there to put himself through grad school. Going for his MBA. So, he's not some cynical used up whore who looks like 10 miles of bad road. Sure, he's there primarily to make $, but I think he was being very honest with me. He's new to this, I believe, and not totally comfortable giving lap dances. That's the vibe I get. He told me that meeting people like me, whom he's very attracted to, makes the job a lot easier for him.
- re; R180/ R190
LORD! Have mercy, Father...
- Oh R180 / R190, if you met him on the subway, at a bar, at church, on line at the bank, etc. I would say MAZEL TOV..........but you didn't so wise up before more of your money and dignity is destroyed.
- Listen, I thought it was very touching for him to reveal his emotions to me. It makes him more than just some piece of meat. Sure, he's there primarily to make money...I'm hardly naive. Just shows me that he's a good person, and not one of these cynical dancers who've been around forever and who have perfected the art of the hustle.
- Yes, no dancer/stripper/prostitute has EVER used the "reveal my emotions to you and only you" act to earn more money.
Honey, you are so naïve.
- r194, first of all, he's neither a stripper nor a prostitute. He doesn't get nude, and he certainly doesn't rent his ass out. Let's get that out of the way. He's just a guy using his good looks to better his future. If I had his looks when I was young, I might've done the same. He also happens to be a very sweet guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve. Being hot and being honest aren't mutually exclusive traits, you know.
- enough of the insular back and forth. I wanna hear more Tim stories! Fess up!!!
- Here's a pic of Tim. He may be self-admitted straight, but you can't tell me he's never had his cock sucked by another guy.
http://www.nextmagazine.com/sites/dev.nextmagazine.com/files/styles/hero/public/Screen Shot 2013-03-06 at 12.31.54 PM.png
- Well I'll tell y'all about one revue which was more to MY liking! It was Tuesday 11/12 at Club Bar Tini (sorry for you folks who are not in NYC.) The organizer is a former bartender from the location where the Adonis mess is held. Anyway, HE (very hot) organized this (and I'm not sure if it's weekly) and HIS HUSBAND (just as hot) is a bartender at Bar-tini. That alone gets 80 points in my book!
The dancers could actually dance and yup! you could get your lap dances if you wanted them but if not, the dancers were quite friendly anyway. By that I mean they allowed you to cop a feel wherever (if you're into that) or they would just actively come up to you and put their arms around you etc. Now, a little token might be required here and there but there is no hard sell for lap dances or "buy me a drink." The guys ranged from hunks to twinks and if any of them were straight... well, "the Oscar goes to!"
Sorry. I'm sure it's me but I'm a GAY man and when I want to see male strippers/dancers, what have you, I want to be entertained by other GAY men and support Gay events. I can work with a straight bartender in a gay bar but even then... Look... it's GREAT if you're gay-friendly. I've been straight-friendly for quite some time but if I want to see something erotically gay I prefer that the room and performers be predominately gay.
- linky stinky r197
- r194 fuck off.
- r198 Why would you want to see queeny womanly men dance or get naked? You could meet them on grindr and see them naked for free. people like you who are so label obsessed suck all the fun out of life.
The point of it is to see and touch people that are unattainable,
- Uhm... who said they were "queeny womanly men?" Former Navy people, bodybuilders, etc. I don't define those types as "queeny or womanly." When they spoke (and I spoke to a few of them) a pocketbook did not fall out of their mouths.
Why on earth would I have a need to see and touch that which is unattainable? I can run toe to toe with many of them as far as looks and body.
I'll say this (and this is only my experiences and opinion) at Adonis, after paying $10 bucks, I stayed probably on average 45 minutes and at this one (and things can change going forward) I stayed 2-3 hours.
- That's Tim in the middle surrounded by two porn stars/dancers. The one on the left is a porn star Jeremy something or another.
- who is the hot dude on the right?
- r198, I prefer hot MASCULINE buff bisexual and heteroflexible dancers, but you do you, dude.
- [quote]The one on the left is a porn star Jeremy something or another.
- The dude on the right?
- The guy on the right is this guy. Relatively NSFW rentboy.com ad.
- Sexual orientation "Straight"? Yeah, I don't think so, at least not completely.
- His ad says "Never" to the Drugs portion, but scroll down and he lists PnP as a speciality. Also says he straight, but lists anal, oral and fisting as part of his other specialities. WHat gives?
- R210, I think that "straight" to these kinds of people means nothing more than "I don't kiss".
- Marcus Patrick still is very hot.
- Dang, Randyblue needs to try to get Mike L to do videos. He is smokin hot.
- If a dude is willing to strip, give lap dances, and prostitute for other dudes, why wouldn't they do hardcore dudeporn? just wondering...
- Tim is sort of ugly-hot.
- Because R214, the audience is limited. Many guys will do porn because their primary income is escorting. Having done porn only helps in upscaling their rates. However, if you want to do something else in life, for example teach, porn movies can come back to haunt you. Take Marcus for example. He has legitimate acting credits. Not so much as of late because he is "finding himself" but he can still get acting jobs. Stripping, dancing, and escorting (as far as I know he hasn't gotten to that yet--we'll see) will only expose you to a limited amount of people. But then again, Marcus is all over the place ie YouTube shaking his ass so who knows how all of that will affect his acting career. He was fired from some soap opera (steady gig) because he did a Playgirl layout. But times they are a changin'
- Tim's brother Matt on the right. He manages Adonis LA. He's a former fitness model and dancer too. He's the better looking brother, but Tim's got the BDF.
- Watching any man dance is a huge turn off for me.
- Depends upon how he is dancing
- For me too, R218. No man ever looks sexy dancing. It ranges from queeny to douchey and nothing in between. Stupid.
- Fitness models are hot
- This thread reads as though it's written by the promoters to get people to come to these lame events.
- I agree R222. It's becoming very circumspect.
- Is Tim's brother Matt gay?
- While Tim may be heteroflexible, Matt is 100% straight but gay friendly.
- What happens to these studs when the ravages of age and steroid use begin to show? They have no career or trade to fall back on. Hopefully they socked their cash away.
- [quote]Hopefully they socked their cash away.
Doubtful. I suspect the reason they are back there each week is that the money is spent as soon as it is made. The guys who paying these boys for lap dances -- or whatever -- are just like ATM machines.
- I get Tim's email updates, and almost every week there's a blurb about some guy returning after a hiatus, with Tim commenting jokingly that "they all come back." The money is just too good and too easy.
- "The guys who paying these boys for lap dances -- or whatever -- are just like ATM machines."
Now, THAT was funny!!! Three gold stars for you! It's such a true statement but it's their money.
- When you go, I suggest you try out a dancer named Dean. He's probably one of the older dancers who appears from time to time, and is definitley pushing 40, but he's the superhot DILF of your dreams. He's dreamy handsome and rugged looking with a killer, natural body. He's a MAN, and not some roided goon or anorexic twink. Great manly Queens accent to boot. He's straight and doesn't have much to say, but gives an incredibly passionate lap dance. You just sit back and let his large body envelop yours. And no, I'm not some shill for Adonis. I just love talking about the guys I lust after.
- Sure you're not R231... In fact, I think you might be Tim himself! Receipts down?
- Marcus Patrick is too hot
- Vinny is back tonight after a hiatus. Welcum back!
- I wish
Y'all could sneak some pics. People can sneak pics at the White House and Pentagon, yet no one can discreetly snap pics here?
- These guys must make a fucking killing working all of these lonely gay men.
And it adds insult to injury that none of the dancers are gay. That guy Tim is laughing at everyone all the way to the bank.
- Tim and the dancers make good buck. Lonely gay guys gets to fulfill their fantasies and spend time with a guy they normally couldn't get. So maybe Tim is laughing at them. It's a win-win.
- Despite all, the openly gay guys with buff bods, gay/bi men pay big bucks for guys who are 100 percent masculine who fulfill jock fantasies. It is ironic that there are few openly gay guys who fulfill that fantasy.
- R231 is so funny...Dean is NOT straight. Not in the least, but he plays it up for silly faggots.
- I think that at least one of them -- Bryce Adonis -- is gay.
- DL regular at club adonis
- Hmm... in response to R21; Word must be spreading that A LOT of gay men are not going for this. I mean sexuality really isn't important but to purport the myth that all of these guys are straight while collecting $20/song as they rub their asses on another man's (and sometimes there are women there too) crotch is almost offensive. It would be the same thing if all the Chippendale dancers (or other male revues) were 100% gay and danced for the women only events.
- R242's pic = Noodles! In the middle!
- @r242, the guy on the left started out life as a personal trainer. He then moved into go-go dancing and has supposedly gone full throttle into gay porn as a bottom. All the while, having a wife and a kid. Knowing the back stories of some of these guys, it's fun just to go there and observe the dynamics between them and the patrons. It's like really bad theater.
- r231, more on Dean please.
- On the left R245? Xavier? I know that Vince Ferelli was a power bottom in gay porn (supposedly he has retired) and really all of them can be personal trainers but I don't know about some them. They're a little tiched in the head.
- The real Vince Ferelli
- I want Vinny to impregnate me.
- Vinny is scorching hot
- I'm going to Adonis tonight, and I'm not going to leave until I've gotten a dance from Vinny. I don't care how long the line is. Wish me luck, girls.
- anyone been lately?
- I'm going tonight. I'm in heat, and desperately need to feel the weight of roided pecs pressing down on my lithe body. I hope Vinny is coming. He drives down from Conn or Mass, and I fear the weather will prevent him from coming.
- Wasn't this like, last year?
- r254, give us a full report. sneak and takes pics of hot dudes.
- I got back home a little while ago, and these are my comments/observations:
1. DL fave Vinny does not look nearly as muscled as his pics. He must've stopped cycling the roids, because he's become extremely lean, which IMO is not a great look for him.
2. I had a lap dance with a hugely muscled Dominican named Tornado. Muscles upon muscles, with a sweet, boyishly handsome face. He knows just which buttons to push, and you can almost believe him when he looks into your eyes and tells you he loves you.
3. I swear, there was a Patrick Schwarzenegger lookalike among the patrons. If it wasn't him, it could've been his double. Same face, same hair style. Whoever he was, he disappeared into the lapdance area for a good half hour with a tall, lean, beautiful French model.
4. They really need to keep straight women OUT. There was one group of 20-something sluts who were so loudly obnoxious, catcalling the dancers. Then there were some straight hags with their gay male accessories who were insufferably loud and drunk. They have their own venues where we're not allowed. My must they come to the precious few we have.
5. Some of the dancers are a little too big for their britches, especially the former ones. I noticed a former patron among the audience, a hot Croatian number with an ass that was a gift from the gods with whom I shared many dances in the past. I guess he's retired but came to see his stripper friends work. I approached him, and he remembered me. I asked him for a dance, and he responded that he no longer does that. I asked him again, practically begging him, but he kept saying no. Whatevs. I walked away. It's like, you're a former stripper...don't get so high and mighty with me, bitch.
- How much does it cost to face slap one of them?
- [quote]I had a lap dance with a hugely muscled Dominican named Tornado.
- Yep, and he's even bigger now.
- [quote]I noticed a former patron among the audience, a hot Croatian number with an ass that was a gift from the gods with whom I shared many dances in the past. I guess he's retired but came to see his stripper friends work. I approached him, and he remembered me. I asked him for a dance, and he responded that he no longer does that. I asked him again, practically begging him, but he kept saying no. Whatevs. I walked away. It's like, you're a former stripper...don't get so high and mighty with me, bitch.
I'm very curious as to why you think he owed you a dance. You asked, he said no, and that should have been the end of the encounter. Just because you wanted a service that he formerly provided doesn't mean that he has to acquiesce to the request now -- just for old times' sake. That's what the "former" part seems to be all about. Are we missing something here? What gives you the right to get huffy when he turns you down? Yes, he was a stripper. And now he's not.
- r261, he gave me a bit of attitude, which I found unacceptable. All of a sudden, with no pay day involved, he had no need for me. It was more his dismissive tone that got me upset. Don't get all high and mighty with me.
- "I'm going tonight. I'm in heat, and desperately need to feel the weight of roided pecs pressing down on my lithe body. I hope Vinny is coming. He drives down from Conn or Mass, and I fear the weather will prevent him from coming."
Lord, have mercy...
- lol r263
- You are weird R262. He gave you a bit of attitude because you asked him to do something when he was no longer working there.
It's like me going to a restaurant, spotting a guy that used to be a waiter at a restaurant I frequented and interrupting his meal to ask him to serve me my food.
I mean ... I [italic]always[/italic] used to tip him very well. There's no need for him to give me an attitude. It's a quick bite, what's the big deal?
- Some fine dudes
- Vinny looks "special" and yes, I would kick him out of bed.
Dozens of guys in NYC on Grindr look better than he does.
- [quote]I would kick him out of bed.
There's more room on the floor!
- Vinny is hot to death. Blazing brah.
- my goodness dude
- @R272; That is if you like that type. Just too... for me. I like the type like the doorman, who I have just learned is an aspiring film maker, and director.
- the end is coming. jesus is coming. he will have all your peckers in a vise like grip and with one tug you all will be hens! praise jesus
- Marcus Patrick is there this weekend
- [quote]Marcus Patrick is there this weekend
Oh! The straight, married, one? Let me run, and get my purse...
- Is Adonis still pumping?
- More than ever - they now have 3 NYC Adonis nights, and satellite Adonis parties in Las Vegas and LA. The originator's gayish, better-looking brother runs the West Coast events.
- What's an Adonis Party?
- Male strippers in an intimate, private environment
- but there is more than stripping going on, I assume.
- Where are the muscle service boards?
- Brandon is dancing now!
- Hot darn! Brandon needs to dance on the East Coast. I think his fans will pay top dollar just to see him.
- Is Adonis still rolling?
- 3.30.2013. You're too late for the party, dude.