- He's a fucking bro? How old are you? Can't be younger than 50.
- He is definitely up there. Him and Matt Bomer are hot for different reasons.
Luke McFarlane is more handsome while Bomer is more beautiful.
- Canadian boy.
- I mean he's rugged, he's a man's man. and seems built like what. matt bomer's a pretty boy
- Stud isn't a word I usually associate with male graduates of Juilliard.
- But Juilliard drama school isn't like real Juilliard you know
- Macfarlane appeals to bottoms, Bomer appeals to tops.
- I still don't know what DLers see in Matt Bomer's "beauty". He looks like a mixture of a wax figure and a caricature, with 1990's hairdos, big head with female shoulders, and looks freaky with facial hair.
- R8 I'm a straight guy and I must say that he's the most beautiful man i've ever seen, #mancrush
- Nobody is more beautiful than Matt!
- I knew it whenever someone's messing with Matt Bomer's 'beauty', a sudden number of "straight guys" comes to the rescue!
- He looks like he thinks he is hot which makes him less hot.
- I don't know why everybody doesn't share my opinions!
- OP I totally agree Luke is the HOTTEST , I didn't realise it was him on #PersonOfInterest..
Why is he only getting Guest spots these days?
- This thread is going to be Matt Bomer's in 3..2..1..
- I'm a straight guy and I must say wtf am I doing here!
- r8/r11/r15/r16=utterly insane
- Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but Luke isn't gay. The G&M story was a pro-gay April Fools day hoax, Luke isn't really gay, he is straight and did the AFD (April Fools day) hoax, just because he was in B&S and is straight but because the role he played in B&S was gay, he did the whole AFD (April Fools day) hoax, just to be pro-gay and it was very tolerant and clever, but since then he has never had s bf, never talked about it.
But Luke, like rock music, sang in a alt-folk rock band, he likes out door sports, isn't interested in fashion, does woodwork, he had carpentry classes while he was in LA and doing B&S, he is 6'2", and has a really hot body and his speaking voice is really deep and sexy so just think of it, does he sound gay to you?
- R18, you TROLL!!!!!!!!
- Excuse me r19, 2 things, A, I cannot be a troll because I am knowingly right, where you guys are knowingly wrong, therefore you are knowingly the trolls you know I am right but say I am wrong, so you guys are the trolls . So don't come at me with that troll thing, that troll line is a well run dry.
And 2. Did you watch Luke in Erection? It was practically a sex tape with a girl.
- R12 Who are you talking about Luke or Bomer?
- r18, you are wrong.
I'm fairly certain LM is gay.
Talk to anyone in DC.
Really R20? Really?
Luke is Out and proud of it!
- Who the fuck is he?
- Who is he? He's the one who did such a weird job of hosting the Oscars this year. That's who.
- R22 Do you know any gossip about Luke in DC?
- R25 that was Seth, I know Seth.
- R20 -2 things
#1 Blow it out your ass and go find the eggs Mommy's hidden for you.
#2 That's why it's called acting, asshat.
- R27 Google him. It's not so hard to do.
- lol R25
James should hire him for one of his films!
- Oh! I also thought we were talking about the Oscar host. I was surprised so many were that into his looks...
- I agree with OP. Luke is the hottest out gay celebrity and definitely a man's man.
- He's not as hot as his... acquaintance?
- Oh dear R18 & R20. Luke Macfarlane came out publicly. It's all over the internet - including on his Wikipedia page, that he is homosexual.
You're clearly insane.
- No, you are wrong r34, Sorry, but look at him here at the 12-Hours-of-Temecula, anyway, let's all agree that he is a great guy and just because he isn't gay you shouldn't stop being a fan and supporting his career.
- R33 Is Luke dating Brant Daugherty?
- Oh dear R35. You just shouldn't post here again.
- That's what's been speculated R36.
I don't know whether the insane fangurl is just a parody already? Like Cheryl? Where would anyone get this April Fools Day shit? Christ, national newspapers don't do that. And yes fangurl, it is a national newspaper and not a rag.
- WOW R33
Who is his companion?? He's insanely hot!
- R36 They would be the hottest couple ever, hands down.
- R39 Brant Daugherty
- Here's a not very couply pic of them. And if they were a gay couple, wouldn't they both wear tuxedos or both wear suits?
- That's enough! You've had your fun.
- HU R35??
"Sorry, but look at him here at the 12-Hours-of-Temecula"
What are you trying to say here? Because he like bike riding he can't be gay? You're aware that gay men can practice sports just like straight men do, right?
- One problem with OP's post: He's not gay.
- Stop feeding the Luke is straight troll.
- Yes he is R45.
- R42 What was Luke doing in Munich?
- To all the LM is straight deluded fangurls that have invaded Datalounge - take your nasty homophobia and go fuck yourselves with it.
- They are not fangurls, he's only one insane troll.
- [quote]he's rugged, he's a man's man.
He's a little light in the loafers.
- Not according to trolldar R50. And it's probably a she...
- Personally Bomer's looks don't do anything for me. He's too good looking, and it makes me almost uncomfortable. I'm much more attracted to Macfarlane.
- Luke is gorgeous, he also seems like a really nice guy. Plus the rumours he is an exclusive top don't hurt.
- Is Luke...biracial? After all, he dated Wentworth Miller.
- What is Luke doing these days?
- Fucking chicks, R55.
- The Luke Macfarlane is straight troll has always been around, just someone who is bored trying to have their fun.
I saw him in person when he was in DC appearing in The Normal Heart (and he was an unabashed gym queen here too). He's attractive, but not all that memorable or distinguishable from the average guy you'll find in the Midwest.
- R59 Is Luke from the Midwest?
- He's fucking hot. I want to have his babies.
- I want to see him in person
- I'd jump into this party and shriek loudly about 100% hetero/better-o Luke M is! How he loves the ladies and we love him back!
Except I have no idea who the fuck this guy is.
So carry on.
- We Luke truthers are not saying that "hetero is better-o." We're saying that fact is fact, and Luke's dick fucks pussy.
- Oh, please. Not another thread arguing that Luke is straight.
HE IS NOT.
- The very short hair doesn't suit him. He seems to be developing a five head. Pretty twinkly eyes, though.
- [quote] Luke isn't really gay, he is straight and did the AFD (April Fools day) hoax
Except it was April 16th.
- He's gay.
Gaye Gayerson from Gaysville, Gaysylvania.
- [quote]The guy is a bonafide stud. He's a fucking bro.
Oooooh, MARY! You ARE butch!
- I worked with him years ago. Good guy, very intelligent, friendly and down to earth but quite shy and reserved.
- Reminds me of the jocks I went to high school with. I hope he's not single.
- Bitches, QUIT FEEDING THE LUKE-IS-STRAIGHT TROLLS. We all know the truth, and they're just doing it solely to piss you off. And it's working.
That said: OP, you're nuts. Bomer is the hottest out gay celebrity, period.
- Matt is gorgeous, but he looks sorta - well like he is a bottom that needs to be cherished and taken care of.
Luke looks like a top, I guess the two things appeal to different people.
- Does he have a boyfriend?
- I spoke to him in the men's room of the Golden Theater when he did 'the Normal Heart'. He is very, very attractive and was nice (for this 3 second encounter). No I wasn't stroking and neither was he. I was surprised. I thought performers had their own bathrooms.
And yes, the 3 seconds I spoke to him was about the same amount of time he was onstage.
- What, OP? That he's straight? Of course I will argue that with you.
- R22 Tell us more!
- I fell hopelessly in love with him in "Over There," first time I saw him. Who would have thought ..
- [quote] he is 6'2", and has a really hot body and his speaking voice is really deep and sexy so just think of it, does he sound gay to you
Uh ... you've just described a typical gay man, idiot.
- How come nobody knows real gossip about him?
- Is he a virgin?
- Agree with ya R80, No gossip about him at all?? Is he a Saint!
- "Matt is gorgeous, but he looks sorta - well like he is a bottom that needs to be cherished and taken care of."
That's nothing bad you know
- Luke is just not a fame whore, seems to have a bit of class.
- Major gayface.
- I'm really starting to miss his dick. Like so much I'm actually tempted to try and work things out with him again.
- R86/Wenty : Oh Dear, You seem to have forgotten that YOU ARE STRAIGHT!!!
- So OP, have you seen his cock? Is he cut or uncut?
- Does he have a boyfriend? Someone must know something.
- Luke is a champion-quality cocksucker.
- I miss him
- Wents: call up B Cooper if you need another for your pussy brigade. Luke isn't interested anymore.
- ROFL @ r92
- How would you know, R92? Is that you, Luke?
I miss you!
- What the hell is he up to these days?
- No one knows anything about this guy apparently. We finally get hot out celebrities but they are either married with kids (Bomer) or "private" (Macfarlane).
Thanks OP for at least letting us know where he goes to the gym.
- Is he dating another celeb closet case?
- I wasn't sure about him before from the little pix I've seen when he was with Wenty Miller, but good god yes. Wow at that chiselled face and jawline. You rarely see that [to that extent] with anyone, gay or straight. I don't think even Cavill could displace him.
I'm not au fait with Brothers and Sisters but I understand he had major gay voice in that but has a deep voice IRL? He seems cool will have to yt him.
It's impossible to argue with Bomer's looks as he's technically perfect but doesn't do it for me.
- I am on a Person of Interest marathon today and didn't realise it was him guest staring as a Creepy Killer ! Fucking Brilliant..
How is that he does get enough love or recognition as an Out Gay Actor?
- beats me R99.
He seems talented and incredibly hot. Why is he so forgotten???
- R99 and R100, maybe because he's private and doesn't whore himself out in the media like other out gay actors? And hell.. can't say that I blame him. Many gay celebrities are way too open about their private lives, who they're dating etc. Luke said from the beginning that he wanted to come out as a gay man, but that he wanted to keep his private life private, and that people should respect that. I guess it's part of that Canadian mentality. I actually wish more actors would do that. I think maybe less actors would be scared to come out if they knew it was ok to simply say you're gay and move on, that you don't necessarily have to be gay role model or spokesperson or whatever.
- I don't think it's that he's too private, r101. That might be part of it, but I think he's just run into that wall that actors run into after they come out.
Most of the other actors who have come out in recent years (NPH, Bomer, Quinto) haven't had to look for work, as they are still with the shows/franchises they were on when they came out. (Not counting work they've gotten from Ryan Murphy, since that isn't how Hollywood approaches being out, and will dry up eventually when Murphy's shows go off the air.)
MacFarlane has the added pressure of having last played a gay man, and he also probably doesn't have the same connection that the actors mentioned above do because he's not as established in Hollywood.
- He is perfect boyfriend material - I'd give him ten out of ten. I love that he doesn't whore himself out in the media.
- Luke might be perfect boyfriend material. Unless you are a chubby unemployed actor going on 40 who is closeted.
- I kinda miss watching him on Brothers and Sisters!
- Luke MacFarlane is hot as hell. He looked great in the Smash series finale. And that ass! just wow.
- He has a new show.
- I see it took Canadian television to give Luke a shot at a straight lead role.
- Canadian tv is not as homophobic as American, R108. I'm torn about these news.. on one hand I'm happy Luke is getting work, and I kinda like that he's playing a straight character. It just proves that gay actors can play straight just as well as straight actors (to be fair, NPH has proved that already). On the other hand.. there's no denying that Canadian tv is a step down from American tv. It kinda sucks because it took a few years after B&S ended until he got work, but when he actually did get work, he did amazing. I loved him in both Beauty and the Beast and Person of Interest, not to mention Smash. He would have been a part of the cast in season 3, if the show got a new season, but that didn't happen, so..
Meh, at the end of the day he's working, and that's the most important thing. It's one more thing he can put on his resumé. Besides, maybe it's good for him to work in Canada for a while, especially being closer to his family. The show doesn't sound that bad either. I'll definitely watch, if nothing else than for Luke.
"You're very strong."
"I know I'm strong"
Oh LUKE! swoon.
- He is just looking so hot in that video, more gorgeous than ever.
But you guys know what? I think that was Luke's way as coming out as straight! It makes so much sense. Luke's sexual has long been in dispute, with no really definative answer, well if you look at that video, everyone thinks Luke is gay, but in end he really isn't, and the guy is trying to convince himself he is.
This is Luke and the show say, look I know all you guys think I'm gay, and that's OK, it's cool, but I'm really not, sorry guys.
Maybe now we can put the whole is he or isn't he gay behind us, now we finally know he is not.
- Sean T is hottest
- I just want to suck his cock and fuck him good
- Is he single or taken?
- R111, I know you're that Luke is straight troll.. and I really should ignore you, but where's the fun in that? You'd have a much stronger case if you weren't talking out of your ass. This is what the show runner said:
[quote]‘We obviously didn’t get that far to make a deal with Luke, but our goal was to create a relationship for Tom that was real and lasting and not filled with the baggage of all he had gone through with Sam,’ executive producer Joshua Safran tells Entertainment Weekly.
[quote]‘In the script he said “I’m not gay” and then they kissed. But the actors very much loved the [other way]. But I worry that it reads for the audience that Tom takes advantage of Patrick. No, Patrick is really gay. … We were interested in a season 3 idea of Tom working with this man who he was in love with and [who] was in love with him but who wasn’t out. So he finally found the relationship that worked but there was this huge stumbling block.’
Suck it insane fangurl, you're wrong.
- It's pretty sad that it's a career killer for an actor to be publicly gay.
- Ricky Martin is a troll.
- R117 Who? Huh?
- Does he have a boyfriend?
- Shaun T is smoldering hot. That bod.
- Luke is hot and he is dating hottie Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.
- Why is everyone on Facebook and Twitter sharing an article about Wentworth and Luke from 2007?
- Luke is knockout sexy. Great voice as well. He must be glorious in bed.
- R123 True
- Long time reader first time poster hear, never posted before. I as a gay man, looked at the video of Luke on Smash, and sorry not gay. He is typical gorgeous straight guy.
Why does everyone think he is gay, don't know much about him, apart from the video of Smashed, but yeah, I'd say not gay. What made ypu guys think he was gay and or bi in the first place?
I don't know R125, maybe because he's been out for several years now!
- Oh r126, really? I had no idea, I mean, I as a gay man, know about things, but hasn't all the so called out press about Luke been merly conjecture?
He has nor offically come out, and how can he he not even gay. What are you on about r126?
- Don't worry, R126... it's just the deranged Luke is straight troll. The Luke is straight troll constantly says it's her first time posting, that she's a gay man, that she's not homophobic, but that Luke is straight (lol). She writes the same over and over and over again. She clears her cache, so we can't trolldar her. But it's pretty easy to see that all of the posts are from the same person.. same language, same grammar, same spelling.. everything fits. And then there's the fact that she claims she's a gay man (lol).
Here is what Luke ACTUALLY said:
[quote]There is this desire in L.A. to wonder who you are,
and what's been blaring for me for the last three
years is [bold]how can I be most authentic to myself[/bold] -- so this
is the first time I am speaking about it in this way.
[quote]From a standing-outside perspective, [bold]and also as
someone who is gay[/bold], I think that it's a very exciting time.
[quote]I don't know what will happen professionally, but I guess I can't really be concerned about what will happen, because [bold]it's my truth[/bold].
- Luke is the OP.
- LOL, R129.. Luke seems like a private guy. I don't think he's the type to come here.. he doesn't even have a twitter or an official facebook page. That's my main beef about Luke. I love Luke, I've been a fan of his for many years. But it sucks that he's so damn private.
Oh well.. at least there's this pic of Luke with Brant Daugherty. Maybe he's his boyfriend?
- Where does he say HE is gay in that, r128, he was actually talking about the part of Scotty, not him personally.
- Yes, R131.. that's why he said "how can I be the most authentic to myself", why he talked about the possibility of not getting more roles in Hollywood, and why he said "it's MY truth". Yes, he was obviously talking about Scotty.. lol. GTFO
- Yes, he was obviously talking about Scotty
I'm glad you agree.
- Yes, because I, in no way what so ever, used sarcasm in my post.
- R130 He's not dating anyone
- he is not all that
- I REALLY can't believe we're still talking about this. He's straight--his "coming out" is a series of misunderstandings and bad journalism that's been compounded by the small number of gay men who seem to be militant and militating in their conviction to spreading this confounded UNTRUTH.
Luke. Is. Straight. I'm sorry, because he's cute and I'd like to make out with him, but again: He's straight.
- Gotta love the Luke is straight trolls, they seem to be having fun keeping that gag alive.
- R 73. I adore you for that comment
- Luke's favorite thing to do is perform cunnilingus on a woman.
- Luke looking gorgeous in Toronto, earlier this month.
- Luke in Satisfaction.
- Another promo shot from his new show, he is such a hunk and sorry, as a gay man, I am heartbroken that he is obviously not gay.
- Unbelievably gorgeous, he has such chemistry with that blond woman. I am so jealous oh her, why are all the guys I think are hot straight?!!
- I mean look at Luke here, how can you think he is not straight. I am a gay man with 26 years of experience as a gay man, I have excellent gaydar and sorry but only the very stupid would think Luke is anything but a gorgeous straight hunk.
I get we as gay men are upset such a gorgeous man is not gay, I get it, I ma upset too, but come on it's time to get real, let it go, when can we just all agree about Luke?
- OH NOQ!!!! if you follow the link to lukemacfarlane.fan-sites.org/ and watch the video under "Satisfaction": MSN Exclusive Interview post, at @140, Luke say he has been with that blond gilr for 3 / 4 years, He has been secretly dating her!!! I can't believe it. I knew he was straight but now he says he is dating a girl for 4 years!!!
- I don't understand, is Luke gay or straight or bisexual. Why would he say he was with a girl for 4 years?
When did her split with Went? 2008? And the G&M interview was 2009? So he turned bi and began dating chicks in 2009/2010?
Is that why there has never been even a hint or rumor of a bf, was he dating a girl and keeping is on the low all that time?
- If he is a top, then I'm guessing he has to be at least a bit bi and all bis end up with women in the end.
- He's a top and loves to fuck--pussy.
- Why come out if a year later you decide you like girls and then keep your bisexuality a secret?
- Luke's show Satisfaction Premiere today
- For the Troll who keeps dreaming Luke is Straight or BI.. Please watch and Listen,Luke on camera talking about his coming out
- He's talking in-character as Scotty about Scotty's coming out, R152.
- This is obnoxious.....if the man was not gay, he would not have said he was. Furthermore, he would by now clarify any mistatement as to his acknowledment of being gay. The Luke is straight troll needs some serious therapy.
- As do you for engaging it. The point of trolling is to get attention. Just ignore.
- You are right R155. I should have just ignored it. My mistake.
So, now I will just say that Luke is one sexy guy.
- R152, where is the video? The link is bogus. I believe Luke is gay, I'm a fan of him.. have been for years. I'd just really like to see a video of Luke.
- Luke was also in character as Scotty when he was sucking Wentworth Miller's cock.
- LOL, R158. Thanks for making fun of the insufferable troll. There's nothing more annoying than a deranged fangirl.
I've been a fan of Luke since 2006, when he was first spotted with TR Knight, and later Wentworth. It's obvious he dated both.
But again I have to ask.. where is the video? That link doesn't work. I'd love to watch the video where Luke comments on his sexuality, because it doesn't happen that often. Heck, it barely happens in printed interviews.
- I agree with r155, I do think he wasn't lying that the G&M article, (still to date the only article he has every even talked about sexuality, whos I'm not sure also he has never spoke about it on camera)
But yeah Luke is an honest guy,
but I think Luke is not gay as in like he is totally gay. I think he dates mostly girls, you can tell that for his demeaner and just his whole look, voice and everything.
- Emmm... I just want to make some more points, why is the person who states facts .i.e. Luke is straight... why is that person. and I am NOT that person, but why is that person constantly insulted when the truth is she is probably right. I don't know, but what happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!
Does FREEDOM OF SPEECH not exist on DL becuase everytime she writes on luke being straight (THE TRUTH!!!!) she is banned for posting on DL for up to a week.
It is disgraceful. She has NEVER, NEVER been homophobic, and as a gay men I understand that. WHERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!?????
Where is the evidence Luke is gay? Where on some on-line article on some local backwood Canada tabloid? IS that it, where was talking about his role as Scotty.
That link where Luke was supposedly talking about him being gay, does not even work, WHY? becuase no video exists.
This is getting ridiculous now, There is nothing to suggest LUke is anything but straight so just get real get over it and just stop saying it. I mean it!
- I'M that person, R161, and I don't understand--or appreciate--all the abuse and name-calling. And for the record, I'm a gay man. It makes me sick to see my brothers in homosexuality treat one of their own like this, especially over a man (McFarlane) who is straight. It makes me think that maybe the people who say that gay men like straight men more than other gay men may have a point.
- Let's bump for a little more fun...
- Luke Macfarlane Talks About Playing It Straight In Canadian Sitcom Satisfaction
People don’t ask me “Is it hard to kiss that beautiful blonde girl?”
- Wow, there are people who think he's straight.
- They don't actually think he is straight. Internet trolls just like to troll. It's annoying as hell but reality.
- He is so gorgeous.
- Hi, long time reader first time poster, I think Luke is straight and I'm not some troll. I'm just a normal gay man that isn't stupid. I'm NOT the Luke is sstraight trool, I am a first time poster. I am just a normal gay man. I am a big fan of Luke and sadly , for me!!, I don't think he is gay.
There just isn't anything to suggest he is. Now don't attack me, I'm one of you!!!! But let's look a the evidence. Luke is tall, broad, has a great body is into sport and extreme sports. He has no interest in fashion, he likes rock music, he has a wood-shop in his home, he went to carpentry classes!!!! He is gorgeous too.
There is no bf, no where does he say he is gay, it's all just conjecture right now. I think he is def straight. sorry guys.
BTW did you watch Erection, here he had explicit sex scenes with a girl. it was like a sex tape. no way he is gay.
Sorry but to say he is gay, is just and insult to your own intelligence. And I say all that as a gay man.
- You say that as a troll.
He said he's gay to the press.
You're a first time poster who says you're gay just to post on this thread and are less credible.
You're not a gay man. He is.
Here it is!!! The video where Luke talks about his coming out experience.
- He never actually says gay, "coming out of a situation" is a very ambiguous thing and hardly sounds like being gay. Yeah I doubt that has anything to do with being gay, I think your all grasping.
- R171 You are an idiot.
- Well r172 I'm not the one who can't listen and read English properly.
- He's adorable. "We're gonna cut to me singing..."
- R170 Thank you for the video!
He's the hottest out gay actor and such a good role model. Beautiful, inside and out.
- [quote]But Juilliard drama school isn't like real Juilliard you know
What do you mean by this?
- And gay.
that's just your glib opinion r174. kinda sloppy train of thought.
- Aww, he's so cute. Glad he found work in Canada. It's obvious Hollywood still has an issue with openly gay actors. They're just not getting hired. It's such a shame.
- R176 Just means Juilliard drama school is not as competitive or prestigious as the Juilliard music schools
- Luke MacFarlane is the new Luke Evans!
- He is much more confident than I thought, I always assumed he was very like Scotty, shy and earnest and fey. Totally gorgeous, very sex voice.
- Didn't he also study cello at Juilliard? I know he also plays trumpet.
- r171 (and others who won't listen) the host says, "you also came out publicly for the first time..."
And McFarland says, "I did. I sort of felt that it would be hypocritical if I was playing this character that was supposed to be a role model for a lot of people and, you know, not to speak about my own situation."
They go on to discuss whether he was worried about getting acting roles after he came out. It was completely blunt and straightforward even if he didn't say the word "gay."
About if he was worried that coming out will hurt his career:
“I think there's always a level of concerning, you always have to make decisions, you know for your career, but I think you also have to make decisions for your life. I mean I looked around and I saw a lot of people they were just kind of unhappy and what you are trying to protect really it's not your life and it’s not your level of happiness”.
I love this guy!
- I always enjoy reading Luke Macfarlane interviews. He seems so sweet, intelligent and genuine. He has very kind eyes.
- Nope, Darren Young is hottest.
- Love this guy much more after watching this interview
- I saw a lot of people they were just kind of unhappy...... Went I wonder?
- Could Luke do 50 Shades of Grey? If he's so convincing as a straight guy. That would be groundbreaking.
- Wentworth Miller just stole Luke's crown!
- R188 Me too. He's amazing.
- Darren Young is hotter
- Wentworth Miller just stole Luke's crown!....Oh really?
- what do you mean up there the guy is 33?
- Luke is the gold standard for Gay actors.
Any shots of his naked body?
- Hello Math, when will you come out? Look at Wentworth!
- Only if you hold me Luke...
- Luke just has this genuine Canadian vibe to him. He's honest, kind, down to earth and doesn't take himself too seriously. Typical Canadian treats imo.
- He's a cute guy. Of all the men on Brothers and Sisters, I'd say he's perhaps the 6th or 7th sexiest.
- R200 Troll
- Any canadians here that can give the lowdown on his canadian TV series he is doing: Is it good or does it suck? How is it doing in the ratings? How big is his role?
- R202 See for yourself
- Some clips of his show.
- R200 = Cunt!
- Absolutely NOT. He's an attractive guy but other gays such as Bomer and Ricky Martin are much hotter with better faces AND bodies. MacFarlane has that average white guy quality that DL'ers love so much I guess.
- R207 Bomer is not white?
- R207 There is nothing average about him
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-63RaVF_0cDc/T8jFuMn1pqI/AAAAAAABUSw/nMdBqfuE-oY/s1600/luke macfarlane erection 2.jpg
- R170 Amazing interview.
- R208 Bomer is white but not average white. His face is stunning.
R209 decent body but the face is just above average. His face falls into that non-gorgeous range that DL loves so much.
- Are we talking about my former ABC colleague, avowed heterosexualist Luke "I Love Pussy" MacFarlane?
- R211 I think his face is beautiful, free of botox or surgery or anything plastic. I love that he looks like a real person
- He has wonderful kind eyes.
- [quote]The guy is a bonafide stud. He's a fucking bro.
OP, are you someone from Eastern Europe trying to do an impression of an American? I don't think the first sentence has been spoken by anyone under 60 years old. The second sentence was once spoken aloud in 2004, by a disgusted hipster girl after getting hit on by a frat guy.
- I don't understand all the fuss. Gay. Not gay. Troll. Fangurl. Blah, blah, blah. .. For me, on a scale from 1 to 10 he's a 6. .. You got anybody else? Somebody less bland? Somebody who stands out in the crowd, instead of fading into the woodwork? .. Show me what you got! Show me somebody hot! Until then, zzzzzzzzz...
- I'm sure he loves vagina as much as I love a....a.....penis!
- I would argue that he's a celebrity.
- who is he fucking these days?
- R211 You need glasses. He's gorgeous.
- Does he have a boyfriend?
- I love fair complexioned men. Luke is a beauty.
- Luke doesn't play the trumpet. He plays cello (but didn't study it at Julliard).
- R223 How do you know?
- He's killing me.
- No one know who is he dating?
- He has talked about playing cello in interviews. He was in the drama division at Julliard, not music.
On the commentary of one of the episodes of Over There he made a joke about playing trumpet and someone took him literally and so it ended up on the internet (I think it might even be on his wikapedia page) but in a recent interview he laughed about the rubbish that is written about him on the internet and playing the trumpet was an example.
- [quote] in a recent interview he laughed about the rubbish that is written about him on the internet and playing the trumpet was an example.
Do you have a link to this interview? Would love to read it!
- Here you go. Finally an end to the untrue allegation that Luke plays the trumpet.
He's definitely gay though.
- R229 Thank you for the link!
- Wenty should have never given that up!
- Do I have to give up my gay claim if I say he does nothing for me?
- R229 He's adorable.
- He's very benign looking.
- DL at it's fucking white-slightly-above-average obsession queeniest. This guy is attractive but not gorgeous. There are many, many far better looking gays out there. He is far below the hotness of someone like Matt Bomer. DL loves slightly above average white guys. It's so weird.
- R235, who said he had to be the best-looking guy in history to be worthy of interest?
- R235 He's not slightly-above-average, he's stunning.
R232 Are you a top?
- He looks like a good person. Very attractive quality.
- I saw him at the gym (Equinox in Soho/NYC, does anyone know if he lives around there?).
He lives in LA but uses different gyms when he's travelling.
- Luke lives in LA? I thought he had moved back to Canada?
- That pic was from last year. If you look at the comments, it was from at least 10 months ago.
- He was filming the sitcom "Satisfaction" in Canada. He hasn't moved there - still lives in LA.
- More recent interview where it says he is still LA-based. Dunno what he was doing in NYC recently. Really hope he is filming something.
- R237 stunning? you have low standards
- I can’t. I just can’t
- Can't what? Spell it out, drama queen at R245.
- I think it's getting more and more harder to not talk about his sexuality in terms of is he actually straight?
So apparently his being allegedly out as gay/bi for a few years now, but in all that time not one, Not one word, talk, rumor, picture, hint of, a boyfriend, and yeah a guy that hit is single? Please!
NO wwaht if he was always really straight , that on line articale was totally misread and he was takling about buis role a s Scotty, OK, lets go with that. So now what if he says, or his agent says just but and go along with it becasue of his part on B&S?
And now he is trying to subtly let all that go and just act as if it didn't happen and while not flaunting his girlfriends infront of his gay fans, he just says nothing and eventually everyone will forget about that articale.
I think that might be what is actaully happening, sorry guys, looks as if he isn't gay.
- R246 I can't stop staring at him. Please help me understand what's going on?
- He is gay. He just doesn't want you to know who his boyfriend is cos you're too weird.
- R249 LOL! Now that's funny... and probably true too.
- I notice here some are again discussing of him being straight..give it a rest people
- Every time I see this thread, for a split second I think it's about Seth McFarlane.
- Same, R252. Or Jack MacFarland (from Will & Grace). LOL
- Has Luke been asked to comment on Wentworth Miller coming out yet?
- R241 No, It appears that he has vanished from the face of the earth. (Or maybe he does not want to be found).
- R254 No, It appears that he has vanished from the face of the earth. (Or maybe he does not want to be found).
- Luke has always been private though. He doesn't even have a twitter or instagram. He rarely does interviews either. He's a great example of coming out, yet not whoring yourself out like NPH, Quinto etc.
- DL and its AWG love...
- What does AWG stand for?
- Awesome White Gorgeous
- R259 AWG = average white guy
R260 in your dreams. This dude ain't all that. He's much less.
- [quote]He rarely does interviews either. He's a great example of coming out, yet not whoring yourself out like NPH, Quinto etc.
plus nobody knows who he is
- Anyone know where you can download Erection? I need some jack off material of him.
- I think you can download it here:
- Over the last couple of months DL has acquired another troll: Some angry black man who calls any white guy considered attractive "average", even those who are far from average, such as Luke. Yes I'm talking about r258/261.
- I saw him in person a few times when he was in "The Normal Heart" (Arena Stage, Wash. DC). He was undeniably good looking, but he was lousy in the play...by far the weakest link in the cast. At least he's fairly friendly.
- R266 Really? Are you a troll? Luke received amazing reviews for his role in TNH.
- R266 What's wrong with you? Are you jealous of his talent much?
- Did he bring his girlfriend to the premiere of his new show?
- As far as this particular production goes, the actors who have taken on the Tony-winning roles of Dr. Brookner and Felix Turner have it the toughest, so memorable were the star turns by the Broadway company. So it is both a relief and a pleasure to report that both Patricia Wettig and Luke MacFarlane give amazing performances. Mr. MacFarlane, who appeared in a much smaller role in the Broadway revival, probably had the biggest shoes to fill, and to be completely honest, I wasn't sure he had the depth needed for the part. My concerns were quickly allayed. Don't be fooled by his matinee idol looks, winning smile (dimples and all) - he may look like a living Ken doll, but he is so much more. Coy and charming, warm and strong, he is the ideal man. Under better circumstances, he'd have been a poster boy for gay marriage. Instead, he puts a youthful, all-American face on the disease, and it is difficult to watch MacFarlane undergo the physical challenges facing a man in the late phases of AIDS. His is a thoughtful, demanding performance that ultimately provides the emotional center of this angry play.
- MacFarlane is Breen’s equal on stage. As a New York Times fashion reporter in search for a meaningful relationship, Felix is, perhaps, one of the few that understands all of Ned’s quirks. Throughout the course of the show, MacFarlane, too, demonstrates a very real connection to Breen’s Ned. His final scenes, in which he is coming to terms with his fate, are among the most powerful in the play. In lesser hands, they could come off as campy, but MacFarlane brings a sense of humanity to those moments.
- Luke McFarlane shines as Felix, the Times reporter who falls for Ned and is gradually pulled into the struggle, only to face his own personal battle with the creeping threat.
- "While the entire cast -- most notably, Breen, Macfarlane, and Wettig -- gives highly committed and extremely intelligent performances"
- In a host of outstanding performances, Luke MacFarlane as Turner has—like the character must—charm to burn until the bitter end when he himself is consumed.
- R265 wrong. Just because someone doesn't find all the AWG on DL to be hot or gorgeous, it doesn't make that person a troll. DL in general has questionable taste. There are plenty of stunningly insanely gorgeous and sexy white guys. Too many celebrated on this site are AWG though.
- "While the plague rages, Ned unexpectedly finds love with Felix, a New York Times style writer beautifully played by handsome gay actor Luke Macfarlane. He’s Ned’s first serious lover."
"In the role of Felix Turner, Ned’s unlikely lover (a noun Kramer uses rather like a truncheon), Luke Macfarlane brings warmth and believability in his attraction to the curmudgeonly Ned, even if his scenes of decline feel slightly overplayed."
"What humanizes Ned for us, softens his hyper-abrasiveness, is his love affair with Felix (a smashing and ultimately endearing Luke Macfarlane), a New York Times fashion writer who seems to have it all, and then loses it all to sickness"
The Washington Post
"Luke Macfarlane’s revelatory turn as Felix, a closeted New York Times style reporter who becomes Ned’s lover, gracefully carries The Normal Heart from diatribe into drama: From the early sweet scene of an awkward first date with Ned, through his discovery of the portentous purple spot on his foot, to his heartbreaking deterioration, Macfarlane is sublime."
DC Theatre Scene
- "Luke Macfarlane shines as Felix, the Times reporter who falls for Ned and is gradually pulled into the struggle, only to face his own personal battle with the creeping threat"
The Baltimore Sun
"Patrick Breen as Ned Weeks and Luke Macfarlane as Felix Turner shine together and separately. After playing other roles in the Broadway production, they take on their new, very difficult characters with tremendous heart"
We Love DC
"What humanizes Ned for us, softens his hyper-abrasiveness, is his love affair with Felix (a smashing and ultimately endearing Luke Macfarlane), a New York Times fashion writer who seems to have it all, and then loses it all to sickness"
The Washington Post
"Macfarlane is superb as the suave, collected Felix, Ned’s polar opposite, and a good deal of the success of this production depends on the intensity and credibility of their relationship"
The Examiner - Washington
- R257 I agree Luke and his exes (TR Knight and Wentwork) are the most serious and classy out gay actors.
- I don't care what ever dl thinks, for me he is super charming and sensible.
What is he doing these days?
- Hear, hear. What is he doing these days? Is he still living in Toronto?
- Beautiful man
- I love him!
- Apparently lives in LA, R280.
- Does he have a job?
- He recently did a new Canadian t.v. series about a straight couple who live with another guy or something.
- He's a fucking bro!
- -the fucking bro troll-
Is that true?
- Is he still fucking Wentworth?
- I miss Kevin and Scotty
- where is he these days?
- Muff diving r290.
- R291 Shut up you wretch.
- Is he still with Wentworth Miller?
- R293 No
- He's got that Michael O'Hearn face that I don't really care for no matter how hot his body is.
- He doesn't look like Michael O'Hearn at all. Not even close.
- I miss him as Scotty, he was adorable..
- Kevin and Scotty were cute. They never got any decent storylines beyond the usual baby crap that is expected in the narrative of TV gay couples. By the the final season they barely even held hands let alone make out yet all the straight couples were constantly at it especially Kevin's sister and Pepe Le Pew. So annoying. Even when Scotty had the one night stand it was all sorted out within one episode so they could get back to adopting the annoying brat.
- Agree with you 298, just hope he gets a decent tv series. He is like no where now
- Maybe his career would be doing better if people obsessed with misunderstanding an ancient interview would stop spreading misinformation about him. Ever think of that, LukeSuperFans?
- Thanks for the laugh, r300!
- I guess R300 isn't aware of the fact that Wentworth Miller has now come out, too.
- Is he still working?
- Exclusive: Brothers & Sisters Alum Commits to NBC's Midseason Drama The Night Shift
Brothers & Sisters‘ Luke MacFarlane is reporting for duty on NBC’s midseason drama The Night Shift, playing an Army guy who shares a mysterious past with Brendan Fehr’s MD character, TVLine has learned exclusively.
MacFarlane will guest star as Rick Lincoln, a soldier who is just back from his latest stint in Afghanistan. When he arrives at San Antonio BFMemorial Hospital, we learn that he has a close connection to Fehr’s Drew (hmm… )
From Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah (Freaks and Geeks, 90210), The Night Shift is a medical procedural about a group of ex-Army doctors burning the midnight oil at a hospital. The cast includes Six Feet Under‘s Freddy Rodriguez, Lost‘s Ken Leung and Royal Pains’ Jill Flint.
MacFarlane recently wrapped Season 1 of the Canadian ensemble comedy Satisfaction.
- Has Luke commented on Wentworth coming out?
- Guess what he plays a Gay man in the night shift, so boring
- Are gay actors not allowed to play gay characters (if that is even the case, seems very not clear yet).
Anyway, it seems like this is just a one-episode guest spot. It would be great to have Luke back on American TV on a regular basis.
Sure he isn't the greatest actor, but with his looks I was really surprised he hasn't been able to land another steady job.
- Luke's acting has consistently received good to great reviews through his career, r307.
- He got to play a regular character on a Canadian t.v. series this year. And a straight character too, from what I could tell!
- Working in Canadian TV is not really working
- That is a ridiculously stupid comment, R310. If you are working on t.v. as an actor, you are a working actor and are employed.
- I don't think Canada really exists.
- If the premise of this thread was widely held, this thread wouldn't be limping along at 300-and-a-bit posts over a long time period.
- Are you the anti-Canadian troll, R312?
- Does he live in NY?
- No, he is currently living in LA
- I read on another gossip forum that Like is dating Hayden C, I don't know if it could be true. I doubt it, Hayden seems straight, he comes off as a spoilt faggy straight hipsters.
- [quote] Link please
- R317 That's bullshit and you know it
- R317 Did you make this up? Where is your source?
- R317 it never happened and you know it...
- Luke is NOT GAY!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!
- Now that his ex Wentworth Miller is out, will they date again?
- R324 I don't think so. They had a bad break-up.
- R325, maybe one day they'll meet and hate fuck each other
- Of course Luke isn't gay, there has been one ambiguous interview in 5 years where he might have said he was gay and that's it, nothing after that, where is there any suggestion where he is gay. he is obviously straight.
- R327 just eat shit and die.
- R326 Hot!
- He sure as hell ain't close to the hottest out gay celeb. AWG alert!
- Luke has guested on smash, person of interest, the night shift... Now that his Canadian show has been canceled hopefully we can look forward to his getting a new series in the us or doing a play in NYC.
- R332, wow, he's getting even hotter. I mean how can Wentworth resist that hot ass?
- Thanks 327, Great Guy. Is he Jobless now?
- Maybe we'll finally see him in porn? I so want to see that beefy ass banged hard!
- How do you know he has a beefy ass?
- [quote] Maybe we'll finally see him in porn?
This was pretty close. (I wonder if he was thinking of Wenty at the time.)
- that was disgusting anti-gay shit because it had a frau
- so glad I was wrong. I could not understand anyone getting excited over McFarlane
- What, R338?
- Luke is an exclusive top, so I doubt he'll have his ass banged.
- Says who R341? Most gay men aren't 100% exclusive to some sex act.
- He's bulked up a lot. I wouldn't even have recognised him on Smash if I didn't notice his credit.
- ugh he's soooooooooo boring and his gay voice is a turn off.
- I love him. He's gorgeous, intelligent, actually has morals (unlike most Hollywood people)...acts, ..
- Agree R345 He deserves more respect..
- i miss him
- [quote] actually has morals (unlike most Hollywood people).
- He is NOT gay!!
- He's got a really hot ass
- That ass was born to be worshiped!!
- R325, They did? What happened?
- R350, just think of Wentworth breeding that ass... We need that sex tape!
- Luke is a total top, everyone knows that.
- everyone knows top/bottom is 1950s thing...
- Could this be long lost Luke's brother?
- Why is Luke always with Keith Bunin? Are they Dating?
- I don't know, r357, but Luke has starred in a couple of his plays, including "Sam Bendrix" that he was in last summer.
- They make a great couple.
- looks like Keith found himself a boytoy
- R360 Huh? Luke is a boytoy?
- Lucky Keith!
- Luke is a boy toy? Okayyyyy
- How old is Keith Bunin?
- Luke only dates older guys.
- Luke is very private. No one knows who he's dating. He keeps his private life to himself.
- where the hell is he
- He did a show in Canada and just guested on an nbc midseason replacement.
- Thanks r368, no gossip about him at all strange
- R369 he keeps his private life private, hence no gossip. Prob why he seems happy.
- But we need sex tapes!
- LOL @ 371
- I miss him
- oI just noticed he is jobless :(
- He has a recurring guest role in a mid season series on NBC.
- How do you know is a recurring role? That would be great!
- NBC? well good luck with that!
- NBC is the best network right know.
- [quote]NBC is the best network right know.
- So, is his role a recurring one?
- You can see clips of his Canadian show online, the show doesn't look great but he's funny, charming, and handsome as ever.
- Totally R381, jusy wish we get to see him more.
- I bet he'll book a pilot this year.
- R383 I agree.
- Is he alive?
- R385, you will never hear much from him, because he's very private, and he always has been. And now, being in a boring straight role, on a show only aired in Canada, you can bet you'll hear even less of him than usual.
Hopefully he'll get a role on a popular US show eventually. I sorta miss seeing him on my tv.
- He is private. That's what enables him to be alive, a genuine person.
He'll be back on us tv soon.
- Well r386 i don't get him, i think he is talented but he is way private. I wonder if people still remember him. i miss him too
- So he's private? What don't you get?
- Any news on him?
- This title now belongs to me!
- No way!
- R392 Luke is a real man, Tom Daley is a kid. Luke is still the hottest out gay celebrity.
- R394, Luke is a nice looking guy, but he has not made any impact, and unfortunately no one knows who he is outside of DL and a few other places.
- R395 Maybe he's not the most famous out gay celebrity but he's still the hottest.
- He should get some career advice from Cheyenne.
- Where can I download 'Erection'? Anyone know?
- You can purchase the full movie here:
- It's a matter of opinion, R396. I like Luke, but he's not the hottest.
- R399 So hot. He seems to have very good skills and exceptional talents in bed.
- He's pretty famous. Hope he gets a series this year.
- R402, I hope so too! I've been a fan of him since I first saw him on B&S back in 2006. It's around the same time that I found Datalounge. It makes me feel old! sigh.
- Judging from twitter he seems to have a lot of fans in Spanish speaking countries, wonder why that is.
- R404 It may be because Spain is the least homophobic country in the world.
- Good point but the fans are from a lot of Latin American countries too.
- R404 I noticed that too.
- Maybe Latinos appreciate genuine masculinity.
- I Miss him on my Telly,Who is his Agent though pretty Lame not getting him jobs
- R408 I agree, but the fans are mostly latinas not latinos.
- Luke Bump
- I find him extremly HOT HOT HOT
- I have to say, I find him so hot. He looks like a sorry to say this and it's not meant to be disrespectful to any other gay men, but he looks like a real man. He does sports, played in an alt rock band, he doesn't give a shit about waxing his eyebrows or fashion or gossiping about Housewives of wherever.
- Amen R413.
- I like him very much. He seems to be such a good person, kind and generous, and unlike most celebrities he's not narcissistic at all. He seems to be very smart and cultured too. The perfect man.
- I agree. I just shame that he's not working more.
- True R415. Now we just need Hollywood to give him the right part.
- What does he do to pay bills though, he is out of work way too long.
- I'm sure he is doing just fine R418
- So hot
- It's hard to imagine him being single, he is too hot, I guess he is dating a non celeb.
- Luke is still single because he hasn't met me, yet. Bitches.
- No one is more beautiful than him
- Wow, have we finally managed to lose that insane troll who was convinced Luke never came out? It feels kind of peaceful at long last in here.
- I miss Luke
Shhhh! Don't temp fate!
I miss Luke too. So fucking much.
- He's a great actor too as those who've seen him onstage know. C'mon Hollywood get it together, cast him in a good part.
- I want Luke to get back together with Wenty and the two of them to live happily ever after.
- He has the kindest eyes I've ever seen.
- He was hotter when he was younger imo. Not a fan of his buzz cut. That said.. I still like him. I still think he's talented. He seems like a nice guy too. I hope he gets cast in a good part soon.
- You're all such assholes. Keep slobbering over a straight guy, queens. You make the reality-based straight guys look terrible.
- He's such a nice guy. Very hot too. He's like a ray of sunshine.
I saw him on stage, and he was mind-blowing and amazing. He made a strong impression on me.
- R424, I think you spoke too soon.. see R431.
- To die for
He only gets hotter with age, IMO
- I want to marry him.
- Luke doesn't always have a buzz cut.
- Luke needs to haves sex with Matthew Rhys.
They owe it to each other!
- Because Luke has strong masculine features he'll age well. He was not destined to be remembered as Scotty. He will be remembered as a full blown adult male actor.
- Speaking about Matthew Rhys, someone in the thread "Which celebrities will come out in 2014" mentioned him, so I'm wondering does anybody know anything about him. I thought he was straight.
And yeah, I miss seeing Luke on tv too. Why do I always like obscure actors?
People in this thread think they already had sex.
I think Rhys being gay is no brainer. Honestly, all signs point to it.
- R440 Luke is not obscure
- R442, enough already. Rhys is NOT gay.
R443, but he is. Most people don't even know who he is. He's not exactly well known. He's definitely an obscure actor. And I say this as a fan btw.
- R444 Fangirl troll alert.
- R440 R444 Seriously? Are you blind?
- [quote] Speaking about Matthew Rhys, someone in the thread "Which celebrities will come out in 2014" mentioned him, so I'm wondering does anybody know anything about him. I thought he was straight.
[quote] enough already. Rhys is NOT gay.
Don't ask if you don't want to know the answer
- I'm r440 and not r444 and I don't care if Matthew Rhys is gay or straight. I was just curious because I don't know anything about him.
As much as I like him, I still think Luke is obscure. I wish he was more known and hope for some good roles for him.
- This is a thread about Luke M. So, "Matthew Rhys is straight" trolls, go away and make your own thread!
- R444 How did you come up with the fact that Rhys can be remotely interested in girls? He has never been seen with a girlfriend. Get real. Are you the same Luke Macfarlane is straight troll? I would guess so.
- This thread is about Luke, not Rhys.
- Why are we discussing about Rhys in here,, OMG Luke is straight Troll is back
- Wentowrth Miller is back looking fine bitches. I guess he and Luke could rekindle their romance. They rumor was they were in love but Luke couldn't handle being in Went's closet. Now he is out maybe they'll hook up again.
- You mean Went is looking photoshopped, R453. But I still love him and want him to be my husband.
- Luke is one of those rare guys that are kind, adorable and hot. He seems genuinely unaware of his hotness. He’s brave, private and not a fame-whore. A real gem. I want to take him home and hide him away.
- R453 Luke has moved on long ago. Wentworth lost his opportunity. He was too much a coward.
- Hot, hot, hot
- I'm hopelessly in love with him
- R456 people forgive. The rumor was that he was very heartbroken for a long time after, and that they were very serious during their year or so relationship.
Is Luke seeing anyone now? He is a very charming actor. I keep hoping he gets a good pilot.
- Luke is dating a non celeb man that is older than him.
- R462, how do you know? Who is he? How did they meet? I'd really like to know!
- R463 I saw them together several times. I don't know who he is. Very normal looking and in his late forties. That's all I can say.
- Oh please r462 stop it
- Who cares who he is dating. Put him back on tv.
- [quote]Who cares who he is dating
The vast majority of people posting about him.
[quote]Put him back on tv.
- R467 I just mean we'd all be happier if he was on tv, the more important thing
- Luke is not dating a man. He's never dated men. Stop the bullshit, please.
For the record, Rhys is straight.
- R469 True. Both of them are honest-to-goodness heterosexual males. It was so brave of Matthew and Luke, as straight actors, to play gay men on TV.
- The 'Luke is straight' troll is an impostor. It's not the original. Ignore it.
- bitch please! Luke rimmed Rhys butthole!
- R471 How do you know? Are you the original troll?
- Well I'm not a trool I'm gay, but maybe the reason there is no sign what so ever of Luke's boyfriend is becuase there isn't one. did you guys ever here of Occam's razor, the where the simplest explanation is usually the right one, well there you have it, maybe luke has no boyfriend becuase he isn't gay to have one.
and he could be bisexual and dating a girl and doesn't want to upset his fanatical gay fans.
That is what we call Occam's razor guys, see you learned something to day.
- R474 Very bad imitation. You're more boring and fake than the original. Let it be.
- Just die r474!!
- But I know for sure that Rhys and Luke are straight!
- R475 and R477 are same person.
- Fuck all of you. Luke and Matthew are straight.
- Merry Christmas to Luke!!!
- So interesting that he is not on Facebook or Twitter -- he really values his privacy. Wish more actors were like this.
- Isn't he dating Wentworth Miller now?
- Are his fangirls/gayfans in this thread crying when typing?
- Can Franco date him now?
I'm sure Luke is the type of man that could make James come out!
- R483 Why? What do you mean?
- Matthew Rhys might not be gay now but he certainly had boyfriends back in drama school days. Maybe it's as Welsh thing, like Luke Evans, he arrived in London, went through a phase with boys and then decided he was straight.
- Matthew Rhys and James Franco are straight today.
- Where is Luke now Canada?
- 487, that's not how it works, dear.
- The rumors about Franco are especially silly. If he were gay he'd have no trouble coming out, look at his behavior, hardly that of someone concerned with his bankability.
If anyone had reason to stay in the closet it was Luke who wasn't hugely famous yet. That he came out before he achieved what could have been huge huge fame says so much about him.
- [quote] If anyone had reason to stay in the closet it was Luke who wasn't hugely famous yet. That he came out before he achieved what could have been huge huge fame says so much about him.
I totally agree. He's an exceptional person. I admire him for being so honest and brave.
- The hypocrite at R481 values so much privacy that she's posting on a gay gossip site. Fraus.
- R492 What's your problem? Do you have stock shares in Facebook or Twitter?
- R492 how is a gay message board equivalent to a celeb blathering on twitter?
- It's not a problem, it's just a huge contradiction. Someone who values privacy, unless schizophrenic - doesn't post on a gossip site.
- You don't know what privacy means. She/He is not posting about her/his real life or with his/her real name.
- R495 Luke isn't posting here and no one is posting his private info.
- I'mj not talking of her privacy but if she values privacy -as she said in R481 - why she is on a gossip site.. it's just hypocrite.
- Why cant he get a study job? he has a guest appearance on the Night shift will be a 5 minutes role and that is it??
- R499 he will, have faith.
- It doesn't help his job prospects to have people spreading misinformation about his sexuality.
- What misinformation?
- Don't feed the troll.
- R498 Does that mean you don't value privacy?
- Or maybe, R498 and 504, he's not a 14 year old girl.
- R505 You don't make any sense
- I want to lick his big muscle butt!
- Luke is so handsome, but sadly I don't think he is gay, now the reason I say this, firstly I am not a fan girl I'm a gay man, a very, very attractive gay man. I met Luke not long ago, he is even more gorgeous in real life, but not gay because seriously;y I flirted my ass off, and like I said am really hot, I always get any guy I want, but Luke wasn't interested, he never showed and sign on interest in me at all, I I gave him all my best moves. Not a thing.
BUT he was flirting with all the girls waiting outside for his autograph, I was like no way is he gay, sorry guys but he is just string you on, he is making fools of you.
- Luke is gay, out, handsome, smart, private, talented and needs to come out again to shut up these trolls. Maybe coming out has a short shelf life these days.
- Excuse me r509, I said I thought he was gay and believed the G&M article which he came out as gay, I never doubt his sexuality and being gay, but when he showed zero interest in me, and believe me every gay man man goes crazy for me I had to think - OK this guy isn't gay, sorry but there you go.
- Go and Fuck yourself you twat @r510
- Oh, come on! r510 is funny.
- Oh yeah hilarious.
- Well, we don't have any news about Luke and his career, so there's not much we can discuss and Luke Is Straight troll and his other incarnations are our only entertainment. Hopefully for Luke and for us this will change soon.
- Not all actors work 24/7/365. I'm sure luke would like an amazing job but no doubt he's picky.
More likely a PR troll or a frau
- He's got TV money. He doesn't 'have' to work. He likes to go camping and such, and my guess is that some lucky hot guy is getting fucked in the woods a lot. :)
- Does anyone know who Luke is dating? Someone said he's dating a guy who is not famous, is this true?
- R518 It's true
- R519 knows it all I guess.
- Maybe he's not a 14 year old girl = only 14 year old girls worry about and have Twitter and Facebook. Some of you are pretty dense.
R508 - I demand you post a picture of yourself. A REAL picture of yourself. That oughta be good for a laugh or two.
- R519, then who is it? who is he dating? I'd like a name, even if he isn't famous. Is he hot?
- Dense exactly like you R521
- Nice come back, R524. Did it take you a whole 5 minutes to come up with that, or was it just there on the tip of your tongue? You sassy gay, you!
- Can we get back to posting about Luke's talent please?
- R523 He's an average-looking man, probably in his late forties or early fifties. I don't know his name and I'm not sure if they're dating.
- R527, is he American or Canadian? How did you find out who he's dating? Have they been dating for a long time? I didn't know Luke had a thing for older men, but that's kinda cute.
- I can't answer question 2 and I don't know the other two. Sorry!
- Luke's role on Night Shift is pretty romantic. I also know the network likes him a lot so he very well could book a pilot with them this year.
I've met him in person this year (working out shirtless). He is gorgeous, warm and kind.
- Nice gratuitous addition of the detail R530. Good grief.
- R530 Very good news! NBC seems to be giving him some opportunities. He had two guest roles with them after B&S. Let's hope they cast him in a pilot.
You're so lucky to have met him. Tell us more!
- R531 What's your problem?
- Luke has a great smile, an amazing physique and a strong, warm handshake.
On Night Shift, he plays the lover of Brendan Fehr's character. They're both in the Army but not out. Brendan's character is heroic, tough (MMA fighter) and sexy. The two of them together should be pretty great.
- Every new information about him, makes me love him more. He's amazing. Thank you 527 and 530.
- R534 is a piece of work. Give the guy some privacy.
- Thanks R534 Spill the beans
- LOL, r536. I didn't invade Luke's privacy other than to introduce myself. It was a professional conversation about past work, present work and future work. It only lasted a few minutes (he was mid work out and I was leaving). He seemed to appreciate the conversation as he asked for my name again, smiled and shook my hand.
He was great.
- R538, maybe he doesn't want his workout routine spread all over the internet. Glad to hear he's such a nice guy though. And that you have so much work in your past, present, and future.
- thanks r538, this is a gossip site
- This was when he was in San Diego doing Sam Bendix, but the guy was all over the girls outside waiting for him. Sorry guys I hate to say it but if he were gay he def would have been interested in me. So not gay.
- There appear to be multiple Luke is straight trolls now. So trolls are trolling trolls.
- R541 you are so fat and ugly that nobody wants you.
Especially someone who's beautiful and gay
- Here i was thinking Look is Straight troll is dead!
- He's so talented, funny, adorable and hot. They need to cast him in a new pilot NOW!!
- i've only seen luke on B&S, and really liked him. so is he supposed to be straight in r545 's link?
- So funny!
- R546 Yes, he played the lead role in the Canadian sitcom "Satisfaction"
- I get why the straight trolls exist, he is very convincing as a straight guy.
- He's awesome in Satisfaction
- Oh those poor Candians r550. Is that what passes as a sit-com there?
- OMG :) R526 they are watching porn Adorable... Right he deserve a Pilot right now
- The problem is that very few people know who Luke is.
Tom Daley is about to take this title.
- Tom Daley is not an actor
- R554, the thread says "Celebrity". Tom Daley is an athlete and t.v. star and so he is a celebrity.
- People don't know who most people are, R553
Tom Daley is a washed up has-been. Huge disappointment as a diver.
- I agree r549, Luke is very convincing in straight roles. Pretty good actor.
- I agree R557 He's very talented. I miss him in my TV
- [quote]Tom Daley is a washed up has-been. Huge disappointment as a diver.
R556 = Taylor Lautner, angry that he's been dumped by DLB for Tom Daley
- He is straight. Thread closed.
- R559, he was a huge disappointment in the '12 Olympics. If you think he's coming back for 2016 you are in denial.
- That sitcom, "Satisfaction", looked dull, though. It may be a good thing for Luke that it was cancelled.
- [quote]he was a huge disappointment in the '12 Olympics.
He won a medal - I'd say that's not bad. Most athletes never make the podium.
- Why can't he get work anymore?
- R563 a bronze in the ten metre platform is pathetic.
R564 he has worked consistently.
- R564 He's openly gay. Why do you think there are so many actors in the closet?
- yes, r566 he might an awful career like Ian McKellen
- R567, Ian McKellen is the exception to the rule. He was already well-estabished before he came out, PLUS he is British. The public is more accepting of older British character actors being gay because there's a longer tradition of it going back to John Gieulgud. It's different for a younger North American actor.
- R567 You're so ignorant and unaware of how Hollywood works. What are you doing in DL?
- He had a great role in Person of Interest,i guess he will opt for similar guest roles and not just wait around for a great break.
- He is HOT in Erection too
- R570 He is accepting guest roles. He just guest starred in Night Shift.
- R571 = Wentworth Miller
- R570 Don't blame the victim, you jerk
- Like any non superstar actor he is trying to find the right role. They don't grow on trees.
- same for every actor
- It's not the same for every actor. It's more difficult for the ones who are out.
- I doubt it if you are talented
- R578 Luke is talented. That's why people are writing about him on a message board.
- R578 Go away, you troll
- R548 in Night shift is playing Gay on that?
- Only on DL unfortunately, R579.
- See R534
- 582 is a middle-aged sexually frustrated bitch
- [quote]On Night Shift, he plays the lover of Brendan Fehr's character.
Shouldn't it be Jason Behr & Brendan Fehr?
- I meant 576
- DL do we know the premier date of Night Shift and is his role recurring?
- Brendan Fehr is supposedly totally straight (married with 3 daughters) but he played a gay hustler in a Canadian film about a decade ago in which he did several sex scenes with nudity.
- R587 the show is a midseason replacement.
- R580 Go away pathetic closet case
- He's the best
- Can someone please open a new Luke thread as this coming to an end and we need another thread dedicated to discuss the man
- I hope the next thread can focus on his talent.
- R592 Done
- Thanks R594 you are a star :)
- He's straight.
- Thanks r594, we can keep on discussing our favourite gay guy.
- R595 R597 You're welcome :)
- Why did this thread end early?