All Threads by Date
Who's acted in more than 233 movies?
The extremely handsome, rugged Michael Forest has been in 233 movies. And yet probably no one has heard of him.
Has anyone else been in more movies, according to IMDB?
- Let me rephrase that. 233 movies or tv programs...
- The equally rugged William Smith. 273. Titles.
- Pikers. Try looking ME up on your IMDB, bitches!
- Knight of the Realm and Geek Icon Sir Christopher Lee has been in 230-odd films, including many leading roles and several blockbusters.
- Charles Lane?
- Lane 361
- Everyone at Datalounge has heard of him, because he played the hunky god Apollo in the "Who Mourns for Adnois?" episode of ST: TOS.
- My God, Bess. 829 titles????
And yet no one knows who you are...
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...