All Threads by Date
are you wearing red to support love and marriage?
well, are you?
- Red is the devil's color.
- what is the proper colour then?
- I haven't worn red since I was ten years old.
- Very few people look good in red. I have a hard time believing gays suggested we wear it. Besides, red is most identified with the GOP.
- I don't own anything red so, no.
- Almost everyone looks good in the right shade of red. Most people choose the wrong shade.
- I don't what love is anymore.
And I don't believe in marriage, or relationships for that matter.
- No, I'm wearing red because it contrasts with my green eyes.
True red, no orange reds, please!
- Tied a red rose ribbon 'round your old neck
Choke yourself to death, I say what the heck
You 'mos all love to suffocate
If its auto induced
You love to be seduced
If you think the guy is straight....
- I don't wear red. Besides, I thought purple was the LGBT color.
- I am wearing red today for all gay people and for all of you who post on this thread. Do the right thing SCOTUS.
- I changed my FB profile to red to show support.
- I'm wearing green and purple, but TONIGHT! it's SHOWTIME!
- Yes, I always do! I believe in keeping Michfest a WBW space.
- Of course! I have a red coat and red Perelli shoes on today.
- In my red:
- Red washes me out. I would do the cause of marriage equality no good looking washed out.
- No,but I'm wearing red today in support of the CAPS.
- my whole facebook page is RED today, every single friend.
- I thought we were suppose to wear pink, and now you kweens say red, I'm totally confused
- Deidre Hall explains at the link why she does not wear Red
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...