- It's the Six Flags geezer:
- Too much plastic surgery, botox, cheek implants, nose redone, too much toxicity into your face will render a woman looking like this.
- Barbra Streisand looks younger than her now.
- I thought Truman Copote.
- It's like looking in a mirror.
- Everyone who lives in New York and gets old eventually turns into Ed Koch, Yoko Ono, or Abe Vigoda. I think she is turning into Yoko.
- I WIN!!!
- Ewwwwwww. Kill it before it divides itself.
- Wow, she looks so old - at first I thought it was Yoko Ono. She must wear A LOT of makeup. I wonder if her paid boyfriend shivers when he wakes up next to her in the morning.
And does she wear those fingerless gloves 24/7 to hide her old lady hands? Why doesn't she just get some collagen or filler put in them like she does with the rest of her body?
- I bet she is also doing some sick drugs.
She starts looking like Michael Jackson.
- Can't women just go away when they hit 40? Nobody wants to see that shit.
- She looks ridiculous with those gloves, if anything it draws attention to them more.
So much for never reading newspapers, that must have really got to her or she was told about the negativity her claws were generating. But doesn't she have eyes? And speaking of eyes, what's the line besides the sunglasses? Her latest blepharoplasty?
lol @ Huffposts "said the woman best known for her provocations".
- Madhorror is just another star who was obsessed with youth and now the hollowness of her youth religion is showing through. Age will not welcome her, as despite the ruse, she is a self hating female.
- It's the PICTURES that got small!
- r7 - you lose.
- By the way this was Madonna's quote about plastic surgery:
[quote]I think about it, like everybody, and I don't rule it out. 'But I am not going to hold a press conference if I have plastic surgery,”
Well why not, you have a press conference for everything else.
Here is another quote I found
[quote]Madonna’s daughter Lourdes has been showing more and more interest in the wild and raunchy past of her phenomenal mommy. "Lourdes is really obsessed with who is gay," Madonna says in Out magazine's April issue. "And she even asked, 'Mom, you know they say that you are gay?' And I'm, 'Oh, do they? Why?' And she says, 'Because you kissed Britney Spears.’ "And I said, 'No, it just means I kissed Britney Spears. I am the mommy pop star and she is the baby pop star. And I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her."
- I wish it would go away.
- I can't believe she's STILL going to those Kultballah classes. How long will it take for her to realize it's bullshit and they just want her money?
- I always wondered about what Madonna and people like her would do when they become old. Unlike others: Tina Turner and Cher who gave it up when the time came. Madonna is holding on because that is all she has. She can't act or do anything else creative. Same fate waits for Britney, Kerry Perry and Beyoncé.
- R21 What I don't understand is why some of these people can't stand to step out of the spotlight. She released her first album 31 years ago and has plenty of money. Since the hits dried up years ago, why doesn't she just "take a bow" and focus raising those 4 kids that she has? Is she that addicted to fame?
- That bruise near her eye means she had some more work done. I'm with R9 about her hands. She should get those worked on too. She can get a fat graft or filler.
- Who the fuck is Kerry Perry?
- Mick Jagger and Elton John, too
- The Kabollocks hasn't done anything for her social skills or to make her less of a cunt, so much for seeing the light.
- Isn't Cher releasing a new album and going on tour? Sonny and Cher release their first album in 1964 - almost 50 years ago.
- Wow [R12], misogynist much? Why don't you go the fuck away when you turn 40. Matter of fact, go away now. I'm sure you're pretty hideous yourself.
- The second Madonna quote at R17 made me laugh.
- Does anyone know why she killed Eddie Valiant's brother?
- Cher and Tina Turner didn't give it up when they got old.
- The first time I noticed a woman wearing those fingerless gloves was when Diane Keaton was doing a press tour to plug a film she made with Meg Ryan. I noticed that she either wore fingerless gloves or wore sleeves that were specially made to extend to her knuckles. I thought it was so odd looking but now I get it.
Nothing gives away age faster than a person's hands or neck and it is disconcerting to see "old" hands. I'm on the cusp of 45 and my hands are definitely not holding up well.
I saw a picture this weekend of Karl Lagerfeld at the Rose Ball in Monaco and he was was wearing fingerless gloves as well. According to Wiki, he's 80 but I guess even when you're that age you want to pass for 60. Everything's relative.
- I thought Truman Capote was dead.
- Madonna was known for the lacy gloves in the early days but these look like cycling gloves and are just bizarre.
- [quote]Cher and Tina Turner didn't give it up when they got old.
They may not have totally given it up, but they definitely scaled it back. Cher released her last studio album when she was 55 and Tina released her last studio album at 60. The difference between them and Madonna is that they didn't have 4 minor kids (2 who are under the age of 10) when they were in their mid-50's. Madonna wanted these kids, so instead of touring all the time and trying to stay relevant, why not spend time with them raising them?
- She really fucked up her looks with the overdone plastic surgeries.
- R22, R25, Yeah, Mick, Elton, Paul McCartney, Prince, U2, Aerosmith, Eric Clapton, etc. They all should've retired years ago and focused on their families. The selfish old geezers!
- R37 read R35
- Why would princess Caroline want to sit next to Karl Lagerfeld? She's supposedly very nice, and he's a sour, sneering, angry, unfunny bitch.
This is Datalounge. We're also still all talking about Arlene Francis and Luise Rainer.
- Who cares about Madonna? I don't care to talk about her, or add anything.
- I still think all those years of low-fat dieting have wreaked havoc on her looks. I went through a Macroneurotic phase but dropped it after meeting with a counselor and seeing how old and worn out she looked. Hooray for low(ish) carb, olive oil and bacon fat!
- Oh, truheart.
- she's the most successful female artist OF ALL TIME.
She remains relevant since she made the most money last year and the most people attended her concerts.
She is an icon, a living legend.
But, bitch, please, if she isn't a smidge tapped in the head.
- And Vadgebot has arrived at R45 to totally change the subject!
- Madonna looks 80 years old in the picture at OP's link
- LMAO! Someone in the comments at the link said she looks like Freddy Krueger!
- Now we know who "The Hat Man" is.
- Oh c'mon, it's just bad lighting. Of course it's Madonna.
Untouched for the very first time.
- R48 yes she does, this was my exact thought when I saw the pic
- I swear I thought that pic was of this guy.
- Will she be presenting her hole?
Lay Dee Gah Gah
- You would think she would age well given she has Mediterranean ancestry. They tend to age well. I think it is that stupid diet that aged her beyond her years.
- Does she at least take off those nasty gloves when she goes to the bathroom to piss and shit or does she wear them even then?
- Very possible R54. She looks stringy like beef jerky. She needs some good animal fat in her diet.
- Nobody wants to see you either R12. Troll.
- [quote]She needs some good animal fat in her diet.
I remember when Letterman took her out for pizza a few years ago on his show, and she wouldn't even put cheese on her pizza. Her "pizza" was literally just dough and sauce.
She's psychotic and seriously doesn't know when she's being too extreme. Don't forget her 2 hours of exercising a day.
I swear, most of these people obsessed with how they look end up making themselves look worse than if they just left their bodies alone.
- The woman took steroids - HGH or more hardcore stuff, who knows? - and has a serious eating disorder. Do not pin her appearance on vegetarianism (which she is not).
It is actually a little sad how her life now is playing out. But she was a total bitch about older women's appearance.
- r58 I agree. Those on crazy diets always end up haggard.
r59 How was she a bitch about older women's appearance.
- Tina and Cher and Diane K have aged better than Madonna
- Well R60, she was asked by Carson (maybe Leno) during the Dick Tracy years if she was threatened by Warren Beatty's list of lovers, including beauties like Joan Collins. Madonna said "No. Have you seen her lately?"
She's an artist. Con...artist
- r21 Tina and Cher did not give it up. They were still touring when they were Madonnas age. The difference is that while they still acted sexy, they toned it down so it was more age appropriate.
- This woman can't win with some of you! Even when she dresses her age and doesn't bother with all the make-up, she gets shit on.
Also, they chose ONE photo taken at a bad angle. Where are the other photos taken that day? Oh yeah, I bet they wouldn't have elicited the same reaction these websites were looking for.
- R64 Hi Vadgebot!
- On top of the poor dieting habits, her poor sleeping habits have done their damage as well. The woman is a notorious insomniac. Always has been. You can get away with not sleeping or eating properly for about the first 30 years, existing on the limelight of adrenaline; after that, things begin to show and it's hard to fix it.
- My parents went to Tina Turner's last world concert two years ago.
- Now she's never get a young guy to fuck her.
- r68 People with as much money as she has, ALWAYS find someone to fuck them even when 80, even when hideous.
Money is an intoxicating aphrodisiac.
- My name is Crypt Keeper. I'll be your mistress tonight.
- Everyone made fun of her hands so now she's covering them at least. I can't believe she wouldn't just fix herself up a bit when stepping outside, it must take too long.
- I love the way you fags read some shit in a rag and think you know all about her. What a bunch of sorry losers.
- R31 Tina and Cher gave up music and touring and their sexy image. Tina held out longer because black don't crack. But she did do that duet with Beyoncé at the Grammys a few years back and she looked awful.
- The hell it doesn't r73
- Her personality turns me off but she continues to give back to the Gay community. Very sad, the way we eat our own.
- blacks hit the wall.... just like everybody else.
To say they don't is delusional!
- Maybe black does crack...just a little.
- She should just go into hiding, like Garbo.
- R77 Tina' 76. It took a while for her to crack. She held it together past Madonna' age. And Lena Horne held in together til her death. Look at her bone structure.
- R74 If you have Madonna type of money black doesn't crack. Look at Lena Horne pictures at age 92. No plastic surgery and she didn't have half of Madonna' wealth. Good diet, exercise and health care us blacks kept looking good until we drop.
- Whatever delusions get you though the day r80.
- Darlings, please. Why not talk about the man behind her? God creates in his own image....
- R81 and whatever vegetable that gets you thru the night.
Please go sit on it now.
- [quote]blacks hit the wall.... just like everybody else
Please. Black people will always age better than white people.
Look at this pic of Sabrina LeBeauf who played Sondra on The Cosby Show. She's 5 months older than Madonna and looks like she's in her 30's with NO plastic surgery and minimal makeup. Madonna wishes she looked that good.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Sabrina Le Beauf 9th Annual TV Land Awards X6tSoKQA6jml.jpg
- Why has this thread mysteriously become all about race when it had nothing to do with it originally?
oh yes, that's right: because it's Datalounge.
- She wore lace fingerless gloves in the early eighties too, maybe her hands were always a gnarley mess.
- Madonna's inner alien is coming out. She doesn't seem completely human and now doesn't look it either.
She has a hard way about her and that is being revealed to the world.
- Black don't crack!
- She wore those gloves with a ball gown. Who does she think she's fooling?
She's still giving millions to that anti-gay cult.
Oh, and Britney Spears is beyond that fate.
- [quote]Her personality turns me off but she continues to give back to the Gay community.
When? Where? She gives nothing to us. She turned up at GLAAD, the first gay related event she's attended in 20 years. She contributes no money. She says nothing. Her money goes to the anti-gay Kabbalah cult. When she went to GLAAD, she promoted her upcoming tour DVD there. Madonna is a disgrace.
- Why do blacks always feel the need to ridiculously complement themselves?
I don't get it. Are they that insecure?
No one will be drooling over a 50 yr old Beyonce and, well, the ladies don't seem to want or even think about Denzel anymore. Now do they?
Old is old!
- Vanessa Williams is only 50 and she looks like five miles of bad road.
- The fact that you reached that conclusion based on one person's posts on Datalounge says a great deal about you. That's some very poor logic but typical.
- [quote]Please. Black people will always age better than white people.
The only difference is skin pigmentation, unless you're saying there are more significant biological differences?
- R54, she's half Quebecois too. They do not age well. Hardy French pioneer genes helped with survival in the harsh Canadian climate, but those same genes don't translate into aging well.
- R84, I'm blown away by how good Sabrina looks! She doesn't look like she's even close to 40.
- Check this out!
- She may be aging terribly, but at least she's still British!
- The wall spares no one
- Are you suggesting for even one nanosecond that Denzel Washington and Vanessa Williams are aging similarly to Madonna? If so, you're early for April Fools.
Finally Madonna's outsides match her insides. She's become ugly from the core out. They need to throw her back in that volcano from Lord of the Rings so she can be reforged from her base carbon molecules. Or just leave her in the fire - she can't look any worse.
- Not sure if anyone realizes this, but Madonna has been wearing gloves since the beginning of her career. What's the problem with her wearing gloves? Some of you should probably be walking around with a bag over your head. The nerve!
Oh, and all the girls in the video are also wearing gloves....
- Clooney will look better at 58 than Denzel does.
- r108 = Madbot
- Its call melatonin. Black people have it which wards off the harmful effects of the sun and environment and white people don't. It's our protection against cell damage.
Black does crack but at a vastly slower rate than our white brothers and sisters. Simple fact.
- Madonna wearing gloves with gown.
The woman has never had fashion sense.
- Still hiding those skeletor hands.
- Madonna's alien face. She's Joan Rivers!
- r112, and when she doesn't, cunts like you scream in a prissy way: "OMFG, look at her wrinkled hands!!!"
- Denzel almost looks like he's ready for the old folks home.
- R114 thank you for that picture, she looks great in it, love it!
- OMFG, she looks HIDEOUS at r115. What's wrong with her there--is it just an odd angle?
- You mean melanin, dear, R111. And whites do have it, people of color just have more and are better protected against solar radition because of it. I don't think that anyone is denying that people of color TEND ( and I say tend because stress and an unhealthy lifestyle can age anyone) age better. However, the fact is that almost everyone hits the wall at some point.
- Look at the madbots freaking out that their queen is old, thus they're old now too.
- right on time, r121.
No matter how many times you write it gramps, your self-loathing is sad. She forgot you. She's moved on.
As far as I know, you haven't found the fountain of youth.
- I haven't paid attention to her since high school, when she used to be popular.
- r121, right on, let's celebrate ageism!
- Madge was never a pretty girl but she is a downright ugly old woman.
Fuck the wrinkled, gnarly hands - she needs a face glove.
- Apparently Diane Keaton is still wearing the fingerless gloves.
- The thing is everyone knows she's wearing those gloves to hide her wrinkled hands.
Madonna had the wrong procedures done. With her thin skin she should have had those procedures than stimulate collagen growth and contract the skin instead of going under the knife.
She also needs a hair transplant. Her facelift fucked up her hairline.
- The Material Girl: From "Sex" to "Sextette."
- IT'S OFFICIAL: MADONNA JOINS THE BILLIONAIRES CLUB!
The “Material Girl” has reportedly joined the billion-dollar club.
We already know that Madonna was named pop’s top earner in 2012 thanks to her record-breaking MDNA tour that grossed a whopping $305,158,363. On top of that she made $75 million in merchandise sales during her 88 shows around the world and raked in $10 million in TV rights and DVD sales from her tour.
Her rumored net worth had already hovered around $700 million but according to Women’s Wear Daily, the Queen of Pop rounded that up to a billion bucks by dipping her toes in several other money-making ventures.
Getty Images for GLAAD
The pop icon has investments in Vita Coco and gym chain Hard Candy that earned her mega money. She took in $60 million in sales from her new perfume, Truth or Dare and made another $10 million from her recent deal with vodka brand Smirnoff. Retail experts also told WWD that Madge will earn $10 million in 2013 from her “Material Girl” clothing line, shoe line and upcoming Macy’s lingerie line.
Meanwhile, Lady Groupon is mired in lawsuits stemming from bailing out of her recent failed tour; Janet Jackson official gives up.
- If we pretend she's a billionaire, will she leave us alone?
- R131, I don't recall Madonna posting here, only you and your crew.
- Can someone seriously explain what she did to her ass? It looks like she had breast implants put in her ass.
- r32- the reason why Diane Keaton wears gloves is that she has bad eczema on her hands.
- "Its call melatonin. Black people have it... and white people don't"
Then would you like a ticket back to your natural habitat?
- LOL R70!
- It seems that R136 is still living in the 90s, signing "LOL" to everything he sends out on his AOL email account. Are you ROFL, too? R136?
- r137 = madbot. Troll-dar it. Poor elderly thing.
- r137/madbot started this thread too.
- Madame without Wayland Flowers.
- I want to know what the hell his problem is with me.
- What a bunch of fuckheads. Do you have her fame? Her cash? No, you lead normal lives. In no way is that kind of life that she leads can be called normal in any way. So she's freakish- she don't give a fuck is all.