- What's in the box, Brandon?
I thought Brandon was a nice Jewish boy?
He is hot erryday.
- What does can't hide the hook mean?
- She's filming
- Has she already gained back the weight she lost to receive her Oscar?
- She's looking well nourished.
- SHE'S HOT!IJUST SAW HER IN "SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK".I HOPE SHE SINGS AS WELL AS SHE DANCES.IWANT THAT GIRL!SHE SEEMS TO HAVE COME OUT OF NOWHERE BUT SHE IS A GOOD ACTRESS!
- Where is the picture of the great big fat girl?
- I like her earrings
- probably bi
- peaked too soon
- I like the bouffant.
- See her? How could we miss her. She's pretty hard to miss these days as big as she is - literally and figuratively.
What I can't believe is how physically bad Russell gets his actors to look. Christian Bale looks like a whale for this one, he's gained a ton of weight and has an embarrasing fake greasy combover to boot. I wonder how Cooper and Renner will look in this.
- Amy Adams looks fantastic.
- I can't fucking stand Amy Adams, but she does look pretty chic in those photos.
Amy Adams is a fine actress, much better than given credit for on DL. I have a feeling that she reminds gay men of their sister, or sister-in-law or some female co-worker they hate.
She is neither glamorous or monstrous and that seems to confuse some of the women-hating gay men. But they will swoon over Cotillard or Rachel Weisz for their imagined exoticism and superior talent. Things not objectively in evidence. Amy looks a bit more like a mom, big deal. She is a very talented actress and can play across the spectrum convincingly.
Christian Bale is close to ugly. Whether thin or paunchy or in a rubber suit, he is the most creepy and ordinary looking guy. He is limited in what he can play well.
Jennifer Lawrence is promising, but not the actress that Amy Adams is. That is the truth.
- Amy Adams has lost the Oscar 4 times. Criminal.
- Amy Adams sucked in Into the Woods
- What's criminal is the fact that she's been nominated 4 times. Sure, the nomination for Junebug was well-deserved, but her subsequent nominations were totally bogus.
- He said it wasn't her, just someone who looks like her.
- Jennifer loves the Buffalo Wings and pizza.
- "Ever since Melissa Leo's Hair won an Oscar for the amazing work it did in The Fighter, the world has waited with baited breath: Would director David O. Russell ever again be able to coax such riveting, layered work from the scalps of other Hollywood actors? To judge from his currently filming, untitled comic drama, the answer is yes ... and it was a blowout decision. We knew something special was percolating when we saw Batman's combover and Bradley Cooper in roller curls colored My Little Pony pink, but then Oscar-winning American sweetheart Jennifer Lawrence appeared on the set of the seventies-set movie with ... well, look at it. Look at it. It's unreal, and it's spectacular. How did she manage to get such volume? By stuffing her beehive updo with secrets, obviously. Forthwith, the items almost certainly contained in all that hair."
- Filming with Bradley Cooper
- She has a new hairstyle
- Yes. Seems lesbian.
- ha, they are finally capturing the look of the 70s in that film
- That crazy piece Jodie Foster wrote about her in Time magazine (she was one of their "most influential people!") indicates that old Jodie has a big fat crush on her. She does come across as a closeted lesbian.
- Her new haircut flatters her face.
- Cute casual outfit.
- She has good taste in hats.
- R28 JL was featured in Jodie's movie the Beaver. It's not that odd that she would do a write up for a girl she helped discover.
- She looks stunning without makeup at the Gatsby premiere.
- can anyone make out what that thick book is in her hand in the last photo?
it looks like this might be on the cover, but I could be wrong
- never mind, I know what it is - Anna Karenina
- I think you are right R35
- It is:
Jennifer also appeared to have come prepared in case the romantic meeting was a disaster - clutching a copy of classic novel Anna Karenina as she left the restaurant.
The actress has previously spoken of her love for the book, saying: 'I really wasn’t expecting to like it. I thought I wouldn’t want to finish an 800-page book, but then I started slowing down and reading the same chapters over and over. You fall in love with the characters; you grow up with them
- [quote] JL was featured in Jodie's movie the Beaver. It's not that odd that she would do a write up for a girl she helped discover.
I'm quite sure Jodie discovered Jennifer's beaver during filming.
- Is she still working?
- Every night on my iPad baby.
- Supposedly in the lead for Fifty Shades
- Wearing a crop top
- She looks amazing in that hat.
- Really hate that nosejob she had done before she got famous. Looks like a hackjob.
I literally can not look at her, her nose looks way too weird. She would have looked so much better with the original nose, same with Kate Hudson too.
- Another pic of the real nose, still better than the rhinoplasty hackjob that she had.
- I don't see a big difference between that nose and the nose in the picture below on that same page entitled "Santa Monica". Age and weight can make a difference in the appearance of the nose. Let alone lighting and pose.
- [quote]Age and weight can make a difference in the appearance of the nose.
I totally agree!
- Jennifer's nose looks different depending on camera angle among other things.
- There's a huge difference, this pic is from the DM link. She's had half of it chopped off.
- She didn't have a nose job.
- With new BFF.
- She wears hats well.
- Jennifer at Comic Con. looks like she's slimmed down.
- "They have lately been pictured out together, sparking rumours that their romance is back on.
And Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult certainly acted like they had something to celebrate on Tuesday.
The Oscar winning actress, 23, was seen drinking champagne right out the bottle while lounging with the About A Boy actor, also 23, in La Fontaine Park in Montreal, Quebec, Canada."
- I like that she drinks from the bottle.
- She looks really cute here. I love that she wears hats.
- r18 Bitch, please.
- Filming Mockingjay. I think darker hair suits her better.
- she does not look cute there, R57 (except for the last photo) she looks homeless
- R60 - It's a good casual look for a 22 year old,
- Looks like she hurt her wrist.
- Got her hair cut off.