All Threads by Date
Have you ever EVER, peered through those tiny spy holes drilled in walls between bathroom stalls?
I'm not talking about GH here, just those little ones you have to maneuver your eyeball around to get a view.
- Yes, and it transforms me into Shirley Temple.
- I never peer; I oggle!
- Yes, and someone stuck their dick through and jizzed in my eye!
- Of course! Don't be extraordinary...
- No. Two words: knitting needles.
- Right R7, because what man doesn't come to the bathroom with knitting needles ready to stab some other guy in the eye.
- Peered through them? I've WIDENED them.
- R7 and R8: Thank you for making me laugh, however unintentional it was. Christ, I'm crying because of the absurdity.
- R7, R8, and R10 have me howling!!!!!
- Inever travel without my cordless drill and metal bits.
- Who doesn't? I find it interesting if you can get a glimpse of the guy first walking in and he occupies the stall next to you, so if he is cruising you know if the guy is worth doing or pass.
- R12, me too!
- I hate guys that try to make the peep hole bigger. The whole idea of the peep hole is big enough to peek through but small enough so it's not very noticeable to the person being peeped.
- They some sick muthafuckas up in here.
- They is?
- Talkin bout knitting needles in the eyes and shit.
Handle your own business in the toilet, keep your eyes to yourself.
- It is always wise never to follow a man who walks into a stall knitting a sweater. Just common, common sense.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...