- I don't watch the show, but Michael Weatherly on NCIS
- Kit Harrington on "Game of Thrones"
- Theo James on Golden Boy.
He would also be the name I'd give for hottest man on a current TV series that I don't watch.
- Alex O'Loughlin, "Hawaii 5-O"
David Boreanaz, Bones
Stephen Amell, Arrow
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Game of Thrones
- Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad
- The guys on True Blood are pretty hot. Joe Mangey-Something and the blonde Aussie who plays Jason. The Arrow guy is hot as fuck, too.
- Ben McKenzie on SOUTHLAND. MUCH hotter now than he ever was on the OC.
- God help me, but I find Lenny Venito from "The Neighbors" really hot. It must be cause I've always found people with off kilter looks attractive.
- Will state the obvious: Matt Bomer is the hottest guy on TV. 4 years in a row going 5th.
- Timothy Oliphant in JUSTIFIED
- Anyone watching CONTINUUM?
VICTOR WEBSTER on that show is a very sexy man!
- What about Robert Buckley. Is he still on 90210? Damn, he's fine.
- This thread is useless without photos.
- Jon Hamm, Mad Men
- Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy) is insanely hot and sexy.
- I like Richard Madden more.
- Tom Ellis, Miranda.
- Matthew Rhys on The Americans
- I don't watch Grimm any longer but David Giuntoli is very good-looking.
- Impossible question to answer. So many this season. Kit Harrington is in the running.
- Sasha Roiz, also on Grimm
- Dan Feuerriegel from Spartacus
- Another vote for Timothy Olyphant in Justified. But eagerly awaiting the next Kyle Chandler series.
- Thirding Kit Harrington. Loved when he caused mass fangirl/gay hysteria looking ungodly hot at the 2011 Comic Con.
- Arrow is not on basic cable.
I will go with Teen Wolf's Tyler Hoechlin. Oi fit werewolf! Oi! Oi! Oi!
- Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood)
Colin O'Donoghue (Once Upon A Time)
Joe Manganiello (True Blood)
Josh Dallas (Once Upon A Time)
- Garret Dillahung of Raising Hope.
- LOL, R28, was that typo intentional? What have you heard? (Love Dillahunt, btw, but never watched the show).
My boys--Aaron Paul, Timothy Olyphant, and Nikolaj.
Fug but sexy as fuck--Jeremy Allen White (Lip) from Shameless, and Walton Goggins (the inimitable Boyd Crowder)
- Matt Bomer.
- Theo James, GOLDEN BOY.
The show is good, too, Tuesday at 10 on CBS.
- Is Victor Webster gay or straight?
- Stephen Amell
- It's a toss up between Tom Ellis and Jon Hamm.
- Victor Webster appears to be straight. He has had an interesting life--I think was a stock broker before he became an actor.
- R35 What about his rumoured affair with David burnham?
- Joel McHale - Community
- Theo James always makes me think he escaped from a Bel Ami video.
- Theo James was hot in his Downton Abbey guest appearance, but Golden Boy is just too much of a shit show to make me go through any more episodes because of him being the lead. The same thing with White Collar.
However I very much understand how others find him attractive enough to watch Golden Boy because of him.
- GOLDEN BOY isn't nearly as badly written as WHITE COLLAR. I love Matt Bomer, but there's nothing that can make me sit through an entire ep of WC.
GOLDEN BOY is a hell of a lot better written. The back-and-forth-seven-years is a little high-concept, but not ungettable, and nowhere near as boring as all that stuff with "Kate."
- Don't know about Victor Webster being gay, but he's 40 and never been married, so why not...he's a very sexy dude on Continuum....
- Victor Webster kind of reminds me of a younger Joe Penny.
- Damon Wayans Jr. on Happy Endings
- Timothy Olyphant on Justified. It's not just his good looks and his badass attitude, there's something about his voice that's soooo sexy.
- I agree with Timothy Olyphant. Light years sexier than Jon Hamm. And that voice is crazy. He has also gotten way hotter with age.
- [R27] In addition to these I'd add:
Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead), Nick Weschler (Revenge) and Jesse Metcalfe (Dallas - don't like his body, but great great face).
- Jon Hamm (Mad Men)
- Antony Starr "Banshee"
- These are all good choices.
Recently started watching WALKING DEAD and BANSHEE. Yes, the leading men in both are sexyhot.
But so are the two men in STRIKE BACK, Sullivan Stapleton and Philip Winchester, and nobody has mentioned them.
- Timothy Olyphant.
The voice, the accent on Justified, the attitude. Damn.
- Blair Underwood in Ironside. He is one sexy dude, even in a wheelchair.
- Matt Bomer.
- here's some gossip: Victor Webster dated Matt Bomer briefly before he met his current beau.
- Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane on Sleepy Hollow. ;-)
- Jonathan Jackson on "Nashville." I win. Thread closed.
- A toss up between Chandler Massey and Casey Moss.
- Daniel Dad Kim. Hawaii Five O
- Oh yeah, Blair Underwood.
- Didn't Victor Webster also guest star on White Collar? They must have ended on good terms.
Seconding Blair Underwood.
- Eddie Cibrian- "For Better or For Worse"
- Michiel Huisman and Sam Palladio on NASHVILLE. They and I would be my TV three-way of the moment, now that Penn and Chace and the UES are gone.
- Michiel Huisman
- Sam Palladio
- I had a sex dream about Timothy Olyphant recently that made me appreciate him a bit more.
Jamie Dornan on the Fall - hottest serial killer ever. And on Shameless, Steve Howey, Cameron Monaghan (a bit young for me, but still) and especially Noel Fisher. I like a bit of rough trade, what can I say. Joel Kinnaman on The Killing was hot too.
- Alexander Skarsgård in True Blood.
But according to the below list these are the top five.
1. Jensen Ackles
2. Patrick Dempsey
3. Michael Weatherly
4. Matthew Bomer
5. Alex O'Loughlin
- I hear you, R64.
This picture of Olyphant literally makes my mouth water. Those jeans are begging to be unzipped.
- Dylan Bruce of "Orphan Black"
- Stephen Amell is the clear winner to me. There's intelligence and warmth behind his pretty face, and his gorgeous body and huge bulge bring him straight to the front of the line.
Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as a combo (with Misha Collins supporting).
I used to absolutely adore Michael Weatherly in NCIS, but then few years ago two things happened: he suddenly started looking old and I got fed up with him still playing a naughty little schoolboy to Mark Harmon's headmaster-y character.
Bomer is too Barbie to my liking, and well that reminded me of Mike Vogel's luscious ass: he was fucking hot in Under the Dome.
- I should also point out that there's also freezing coldness in Stephen Amell's eyes which is also a turn-on.
- For me it is a battle for #1 between the two Amells (Stephen & Robbie).
- Tom Mison as Icabod Crane = Hot! ;-)
- all the guys from Chicago fire. and yes tom mison is such a babe i just wish he would have more scenes sans trousers
- Colin O'Donoghue, Hook from "Once Upon A Time"
- In regard to Tom Mison, r72.....I like the way you think. ;-)
- Parker Young - Suburgatory and in January Enlisted.
Tyler Hoechlin - Teen Wolf
Josh Henderson - Dallas
Rob Wilson - The Price is Right
- Dylan bruce from orphan black has an ass that just wont quit
- Ryan Kwanten, Shemar Moore, Stephen Amell.
- Luke Mitchell from The Tomorrow People
- Max Thieriot from Bates Motel
- I think Jay Ryan is hot (BATB) as well as Stephen Amell and Matt Bomer. Ryan's fake accent isn't that great. He kinda sounds dumb but he's got a great body and he's cute as hell. Bomer is beautiful. Amell has a pretty good bod too.
- Tom Mison. ;-)
- both of the Amell boys and a side of Colton Haynes
- Mike Vogel on Bates Motel.
- I think Sam is the hottest one on True Blood.
- Scott Caan on Hawaii Five O
- Jesse Spencer on Chicago Fire (new ep tonight)
- Simon Baker
- I like Simon Baker, too. I wish he were in a show I found worth watching.
- Wilson Bethel, Hart of Dixie. Hope he finds a better show soon.
- Is that still on, R89, the show with Summer Roberts? He's so hot. It's so not.
- Klaus from vampire diaries.
- casey moss allegedly pumped som huge loads into that old broad on the show.
- Derek Theler in Baby Daddy
Colin O'Donoghue in Once Upon a Time
Eowin Macken in Night Shift
Justin Baldoni and Bret Dier in Jane the Virgin
Rick Costnett in The Flash
Hall of Fame: Stephen Amell in Arrow
- Always the same reply, Shemar Moore.
- Ty Burrell
- Toby Stephens on Black Sails
- Adam Senn on Hit The Floor
- Ryan Phillippe, "Secrets and Lies".
- Toby Stephens, Tom Hopper, Luke Arnold & Zach McGowan - Black Sails
David Giuntoli & Sasha Roiz - Grimm
Stephen Amell & David Ramsey - Arrow
Robbie Amell - Stephen's cousin
Tom Mison - Sleepy Holllow
Jensen Ackles - Supernatural
Lady Gaga's Fiancé - Chicago Fire
Anthony Starr - Banshee
David Leon - Vera
Tom Ellis - Miranda/Rush
- I'm gonna throw in Michael Mosley, from USA's "Sirens." He's masculine and sexy in a "real guy" way. He and Mike Vogel were excellent eye candy on the gone-too-soon "Pan Am."
Brett Dalton, "Ward" on "Agents Of SHIELD" is smokin' hot and sexy
Surprised he gets no love here.
- More Brett Dalton
- [quote]Lady Gaga's Fiancé - Chicago Fire
He has a name, you know: Taylor Kinney.
- Shirtless Dalton:
- Brett Dalton is easily the worst thing about Agents of SHIELD. He's nice looking, but he has negative amounts of on-screen charisma, no chemistry with anyone and can't act his way out of a wet paper bag. He's nice to look at but terrible to watch, and he certainly doesn't hold a candle to Brandon Routh and a lot of other hot guys on some of the superhero/genre shows out there. Hell, I think even Enver Gjokai on Agent Carter is hotter than he is. We have Wentworth Miller on The Flash, FFS. Brett Dalton can have all the seats.
- I love Brett Dalton. Hot man.
- [quote] Tom Hopper - Black Sails
- [quote] Tom Hopper - Black Sails
- Brett Dalton is a graduate of Yale's drama program, a classmate of Lupita N'yongo.
He was playing Season 1 Ward as a cypher. He had tons more charisma once
Bill Paxton showed up.
Plus, soooooooo hot.
Btandon Routh...not much of a counter/contrast. Mannequinish in the blandest way.
- Are "cyphers" made out of pine or knotted oak these days? I couldn't tell from Dalton's performance.
[quote]He had tons more charisma once Bill Paxton showed up.
Well, he certainly couldn't have had tons *less*.
- [quote] Btandon Routh...not much of a counter/contrast. Mannequinish in the blandest way.
I disagree with this statement and the misspelling of such a talented and handsome actor's name.
- Travis Fimmel as Ragnar in "Vikings."