All Threads by Date
Damn, that was good movie. Tugged the old heartstrings but didn't feel manipulative. Great cast too.
- Loveeee her meltdown in the parking lot.
"WHAT'RE YOU LOOKIN' AT?????"
- I love this movie. Was it well reviewed?
- Oh and DL fave Jeremy Renner plays a great weasel w a Minnesota accent. Better than Woody Harellson's.
- I didn't watch it because it looked like a Norma Rae repeat. Did it feel like its own movie?
- I avoided it for the same reasons. It's its own movie and captures the place The Iron Range
- This is a good one. Sort of Oscar baity but some really fine moments and amazing scenery. Whoever scouted locations and styled the extras did a great job.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...