- What a pathetic post. Even more useless without pics.
- Stop competing with strangers and take up skiing.
- R1, I'd post my pic, but the very nature of this thread will taint the responses toward the negative.
- If you are being honest about this I feel bad for you OP. Looks should not be how you value yourself and everyone grows older and loses their looks...I am guessing that won't be easy for you to deal with.
- Not if you really are as hot as you think you are. But ya aren't, OP. Ya aren't.
- You're beautiful honey, in every single way.
- People who have this problem aren't really all that. The real lookers get tired of the attention pretty damn fast. That's the difference between you and the genuine hotties.
- R4, I didn't say I was hot, or even that I think I am.
- What you shouldn't do honey is get drunk at a neighborhood festival in Miami, rip off all your clothes and start dancing for the police. They really don't appreciate your fine figure.
- [quote]If you are being honest about this I feel bad for you OP. Looks should not be how you value yourself and everyone grows older and loses their looks...I am guessing that won't be easy for you to deal with.
I don't feel like I place such a value on others, though. It's weird. I graduated high school early, worked my ass off in college and now work as an actuary. All things I feel like I worked for and earned.
Yet I have such a weird compulsion to feel proud of something I was given genetically.
- If that is you, R8, then yes you are very hot
Let me know if you've ever done drag. If so, I'll hope in my van and tell you how hot you are in person!
I don' know if Ah ever tol' you this, but you got bu-fol eyes.
- Warning webbie...Brandon is back.
- you sound very young, very stupid and totally impossible.
- What shade lipstick is that? We are trying to select clothes/makeup for my dead grandmother's funeral. That shade would be perfect.
I think I dated you and it was hell. Never again.
- R16 rules.
- Didn't even need to see the pic at R8 to know OP's identity.
- R8 you're not my type OP.
But I have a similar mental problem, I need to tell people that they're not my type like everyday.
- That's supposed to be hot?
- Who is Erryday and why is he your model of hotness?
- Typical uncompassionate Datalounge respondents....attack the guy's insecurities thus perpetuating the problem for him and countless others.
Anyway OP,I respect your forthrightness and I TOTALLY relate to your issue. I suspect you may suffer from some sort of Body Dysmorphia Disorder and that's what may be partly responsible for this constant need for validation. Do you often mirror check or ever have trouble leaving the house if you don't feel you look a certain way?
Please talk to someone who specializes in these kind of OCD spectrum issues,preferably someone who specializes in BDD disturbances.
Here's a place to start if you're on the West Coast.
- [quote]..attack the guy's insecurities thus perpetuating the problem for him and countless others. the dumb-dumb asked for it by posting fatuously on the DL!
- Hunty, please!
- You sound like an empty vapid shell. Do you have nothing else to offer the world other than your, uh, shall we call it "beauty?" Wow. Pretty is as pretty does. Education? Wit? Empathy? Compassion for others? A LIFE PURPOSE, perhaps? No one really gives a shit about your looks nearly as much as YOU seem to. And the whole "hot" thing lasts for, like, ten minutes. I have seen millions of "hot" guys who were complete failures as human beings.
- Everyone in this forum suffers from insecurities.
- OP...I don't know what you look like "in person"
but if your pic is true to life on a scale of 1-10 I would give you a solid 8 1/2. Maybe more if you were styled differently. I love your combination of jewel tone eyes with dark hair and flawless fair skin. You have looks that a lot of men would be jealous of. Please don't get conceited, remember, a lot of people who are insecure about their looks actually ARE unattractive unfortunately.
- So easy.
Just get a mirror out, look into it, and tell yourself how good looking you are.
Why do you trust the opinions of strangers, when it really only your opinion that matters anyway.
You can stick a mirror in your drawer at work... Get a shinny phone case, so that you can look at yourself whilst out...
- Gurl bye!
- r8, your squinty-eyed expression reeks of douchebaggery. Since you asked.
- People like OP doesn't have real problems to think of. Lack of life experiences and haven't read much.
- Why are you all buying this crap? No matter how hot you are, you are not going to have people (strangers, no less) commenting on it hourly. I agree that if you're truly hot to death, they may do double takes, stare, cruise, but they aren't going to come out and say, "wow, dude, you are HOT!" when you're standing n line at the grocery store.
That said, the guy in the pic at R8 IS hot. I just wouldn't ever tell him that unless I was trying to hook up.
- R8 has a big face like Louis from Dexter. That pose has to go. 7.5, no more, no less.
- [quote]Warning webbie...Brandon is back.
Why would the "webbie" need to be warned? You're being ridiculous. I've never done anything against forum rules, never insulted anyone. Never flamed.
And the only time I left, it was self-imposed because someone posted my Facebook and threatened to contact my employer.
I was very honest in my post, as I usualy am, which is why a lot of people here don't like me. I should probably be more discreet about my mental health issues, but there are some really intelligent and compassionate posters here, and I don't mind digging through the hate to find them.
I do see a therapist, but I haven't brought up this issue. It really only presented itself a few months ago, and I'm just now as I'm typing realizing that it started when I moved from Texas to Seattle in January.
- no thanks, you're not attractive at all. come back in fifteen years and we will see if you have matured enough to have a conversation.
- There is too much space between your lower lids and where your upper lip begins. Your cheeks are too long and not in proportion. Unfortunately, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Maybe try for cheek implants to break up the surface area and hope for the best.
Remember, YOU asked for this. The cold hard truth. You're not even breaking an 8 and you know it but you didn't know why. There's why.
- Put it on 7chan or something. That'll be great for your ego.
- OP, you are SO hot. Now you can get on with your life.
- Thanks for your honesty, R37.
- Is that guy at R8 supposed to be the OP? Oh, oh, oh. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
- Sorry OP, your so-called problem is not strong enough to deserve public empathy and compassion.
- Don't listen to R37, OP. He probably looks like Quasimodo. Anyway, even if he was right about your cheekbones (which he isn't), you've already addressed this minor deficiency with the beard and stash breaking up the long line.
- You look so hot...but you are so fucking boring!
- R37 is right, very perceptive. But, on the other hand, that saves you from being cookie cutter. You just miss perfection. This close to being a male model type, but not quite. Damn. That said, you have lovely skin and good hair. Nice eyes too. The mental issues are a bit off putting though - why so self involved and insecure?
- [quote]Is that guy at [R8] supposed to be the OP? Oh, oh, oh. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
It's not supposed to be, it is. I've proven my identity more than enough times on here to be bothered, but maybe some asshole will post my FB again for you.
[quote]Sorry OP, your so-called problem is not strong enough to deserve public empathy and compassion.
I agree. Besides, I don't expect to receive things I'm not willing to give myself, but it's been enough of a bothersome compulsion that I was curious to see if anyone else had similarly weird tendencies.
- You have a Richard Gere quality that gets me right where I live.
- [quote]You look so hot...but you are so fucking boring!
Agree! Most of my nights are spent on my couch getting stoned, reading a book.
I enjoy being boring. I used to have a very non-boring life when I didn't take my meds, and I was not a good person.
- You are the guy who celebrated letting your neighbor's dog out, almost getting it killed, correct?
- Guys who look like Zachary Quinto and Matt Bomer bore me. They look like dumb androids or parody of real hot men. This kind of wooden, one-dimensional look is so dated to be considered hot nowadays.
- This guy's profile was posted in the mugshot thread. The same type but this guy is clearly an 8+ as R8 doesn't even break an 8.
- Zach Quinto is way cuter than op, though/
- Here's a profile picture, so you guys can make fun of my nose:
- [quote]Zach Quinto is way cuter than op, though/
Have you ever seen the show So noTorious? It's pretty hilarious. I always recommend it to Quinto fans.
- Do Brandon & Polly whats-it know each other? They seem to have a lot in common.
- Stop. You poor, damaged creature. Find something meaningful in your life or it's going to get very bad for you. Shame.
- Move to Asia OP, and do charity works.
- How do you feel about black dick, OP? I'd love to see what your ass feels like.
- Are you part Jewish?
- [quote]How do you feel about black dick, OP? I'd love to see what your ass feels like.
Haha never actually had a dick before. Oh my!
- OP is nuts to put himself out there like this. Don't you watch shows like Criminal Minds? Forfucksakes.
- OP, are you a top?
- OP, check out the Looking For Mr Goodbar thread.
- OP, you do seem very damaged. Why would you put your picture here, PERIOD? Set yourself up for ridicule? ASK for it? Are you further hoping that posters will tell you how "hot" you are HERE on the DL? Strangers on the internet? Really? Narcissist much?
Why even reveal this "problem?" This is one of those things one keeps to himself.
If you need constant validation about your looks, then you truly do need to seek psychological help. You are going to crash and burn when you hit 40! And then 50! OMG. People are old a lot longer than they are young. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Starving Darfur orphans and people with cancer just want to stay alive. Most people have to contend with life's problems, not just whether anyone gives them some damned compliment about how "hot" they are. Jesus Christ. GET SOME PERSPECTIVE.
- R61, I've had someone on here post a link to my FB and threaten to contact my job if I didn't stop posting here LOL I really don't give a fuck.
This thread will be deleted anyway. Mine always are.
- OP, what do you do after being told hot? Do you want to be a better person or just a hot person? Since you asked.
- Your desperation for attention is revolting. I cannot imagine what a horror it must be to know you in real life.
- This thread seems really fake and pointless. And I'm doubting that the pictures of this guy are even you. For what it's worth, he is a good-looking guy. Not drop-dead stunning, but very much a type I find attractive. But, like I said, this thread is weird.
- Seriously, have you ever done drag? If so, how do you look?
- Ugh. I can't stand Brandon's look. Too soft. No edge.
But his pics say so much more than just a collection of features that some might be attracted and others not: He's knows that he's not good looking enough to be a model or actor (and he desperately wants to be), but he's better looking than your average bus rider. And you can see that lack in his eyes. He wants something he can't have and, therefore, can't enjoy what he got. Classic "grass is always greener" mentality that SO many 7.5s get saddled with. He has no true confidence in himself or how the world sees him. So he acts out, tries to seem confident and comes across as a total prick as a result. He has zero integrity and there is nothing less sexy in the world than that.
- R64, I've been coming here for years. I don't expect ANYONE to stroke my ego here. Quite the opposite. Is that enough direction, or do you need more guidance getting to the point?
And as I said, I AM currently seeking psychological help.
- R37 has me ROTFLMAO.
Brandon, you definitely are a head case, and you know it.
You fuck guys half your age and brag about it on DL, you're needy, and you've got seriously gay face and hair.
Why do you keep coming back here?
Your chin, your nose and your face length are all too large and boney. Eyes too small.
Too thin and not even frat-boy attractive. Actually you look like a Barista. The hat looks dumb on you bro. Your glasses accentuate the overly long mid face, try a larger shape and not so heavy a frame.
Gain 10 lbs, and grow our your hair. You are a sensitive sort, not hot or sexy really, but attractive enough with nice eyes and lips.
6.5, could be a 7 if you change your look.
- R70, that sounds accurate. At least I have known plenty of guys LIKE that. And, were they DIFFERENT people from the inside out, they would have been way more attractive. It's always so much more than looks. I repeat, it is always SO much more than looks.
And that is all that so many have to offer, sadly. If you love yourself, you don't need the constant validation. About anything. If this poster is real, he sure doesn't like himself. And he doesn't even know it.
- The dog, OP.
Answer the question about the dog.
- Post a pic of your ass spread, OP!
- Beauty fades, dumb is forever.
You sound dumb, OP.
- [quote]OP, what do you do after being told hot? Do you want to be a better person or just a hot person? Since you asked.
I take no pride in my looks. I struggle with being a "good person", but I hope I can overcome my issues and it comes easier to me. I hope.
[quote]He's knows that he's not good looking enough to be a model or actor (and he desperately wants to be)
Actually, no. I'm a college-educated actuary with no desire to be a model.
- OP at R53, why are you wearing that stupid looking beanie? It does nothing for you and makes you look dumb.
And your glasses are not flattering. The rims are too way too thick. You would look much better with very small rimless ovals.
Just because obtrusive thick-rimmed black plastic glasses are the current fad, it doesn't mean you have to follow the fad which is not flattering to many people.
- This thread is now pointless after posting pictures. Also, this thread is pointless without telling me what fucking color/brand lipstick you use so I can send off poor grandma in style.
- Do you sell your used undies, OP? I'm willing to buy.
- If op had an inner life and some sort of substance he would be very hot. Somehow his emptiness shows though, no spark, and that dampens his attractiveness. He is a nesting doll, open the big doll and all you find are smaller and smaller dolls. All painted and with fixed expressions.
- This thread is useless without naked pics.
- OP, here's my number... call me maybe...
- Fine. Here's an older pic of me with no beard or glasses to hide my facial deformities. If you're on a cell, make sure you've got a screen protector:
- Stop saying "I'm an actuary." It just contributes to the who-gives-a-fuck-ness of this thread in general.
We are not impressed.
- [quote]If op had an inner life and some sort of substance he would be very hot. Somehow his emptiness shows though, no spark, and that dampens his attractiveness. He is a nesting doll, open the big doll and all you find are smaller and smaller dolls. All painted and with fixed expressions.
My last therapist called me "an empty shell", so you're dead on bro!
- A pathetic soul, by any measure.
- R86 - that's actually the best pic so far.
- R84 - I stand corrected.
OP - tell us about the cock.
- R83 nailed it. His eyes shows how empty and shallow his is.
- [quote]Answer the question about the dog.
The dog is good. I actually talked to the guy (Nick) on Skype the other day. He's back in Texas, but we still chat. The dog is super cute.
- At least let's see a photo of your feet.
- OP, what is it about you and hats?
In your first photo, the baseball cap makes you look like a dork and ridiculous.
Do not wear a baseball cap unless you absolutely need sun protection at times.
The tee-shirt in the first photo also makes you look like a dork. The colorful graphics are not attractive.
- I'm not sure you can be 'fixed'. Your curse is that you have some intelligence. If you were dumb you'd just use your above average looks, have fun and not give a shit. But you are smart enough to understand that you lack something, that something is missing. If you were dumb you would have a chance at happiness, a blissful ignorance. Poor op.
- Picture of me reading this thread:
- Every day, in every way, you are getting older and uglier.
Deal with it.
- You need a new decorator. Those drapes are hideous. Very funeral home-ish.
- Fuck me if I'm wrong, but I still haven't seen the cock
- OP, take a pic of you bent over. Clothed is fine.
- Looks like you're wearing a wig andI have hard time believing someone would post his actual photo here. Sad
- How do you expect others including your psychologist to help you when it's obvious that you are not willing to help yourself by using your brain for once, since you said that you're an educated person? We all have problems, bigger, serious ones, some of us even having trouble to get basic needs.
All you did was whine everytime people respond to you.
So, if this isn't helping I don't know what sort of help do you want. At the end of the day it all up to you.
- OP, why are you in a mortuary? It looks like you have your laptop on a casket.
I think you're great looking. I like the way you put yourself together, including the hats. Remind me of an ex.
Besides the obvious problem of needing constant compliments, you seem like a smart person.
What is the history of "Brandon?" I'm kinda new here.
- Can you shake your ass, OP? Does it jiggle?
- [quote]You need a new decorator. Those drapes are hideous. Very funeral home-ish.
It's actually a bakery/coffee shop/ antique store.
Agree about the curtains.
- Are you gay OP? Why datalounge?
- OP, can you at least describe your ass? Hairy, plump?
- OP, didn't you start a thread recently about your compulsion to commit suicide? Why haven't you done it yet?
- [quote]All you did was whine everytime people respond to you.
Where? I think I've actually been agreeing with most of the more harsh criticisms.
But I don't want to seem unappreciative, so before this thread gets deleted I want to thank everyone who offered any advice and/or criticism. I may seem flippant in my responses, but I reflect on everything you guys say and I love every one of you.
I have been coming to DL for years now, and find a lot of value and worth in coming here. Thanks guys!
- R109 please save your rant until after we get nude photos.
- I like him better unretouched, and not trying so damn hard.
- OP, can you show us a shirtless pic? I'll use your face and body to give you your total score :)
- Posting pics is considered a bad thing? I kind of like seeing what some of the others look like, though this is the first time I've seen one of you!
Someone pls, a synopsis of Brandon's DL antics.
- He should just post his Facebook page - AGAIN.
- Is your name Brandon? Are you a douche of a barista who works in Denver? Trust me on this one: No one, but no one you know thinks you're cute.
If you have to ask who this is you've asked one too many people.
- Someone explain who Brandon is please..enough of us have asked.
- The beanie at R53 makes you look like a homeless person.
The bright yellow tee-shirt with idiotic imprint in your coffee shop photo is hideous. Why would you wear such an ugly tee-shirt?
Sitting with the hood of your sweatshirt on your head makes you look like a person ready to pull out a rifle and kill and injure.
Your hood on the head routine makes you appear a slave to fads. Plus you look like someone to be suspicious of.
- R111- ahhhhh!
Please don't post my FB.
- This happens when one takes shallowness to the next level.
- R116, huh?
Yes my name is Brandon, but no I am not a barista. I am an actuary at an insurance company, not in Denver.
- OP, I'm a professor at a major university. If you were one of my students, I'd come on to you -- AFTER you graduate.
- R118 So, suicide is the best answer!
- In a nutshell: He has admitted to using people, to enjoying "luring" men and women into his life to inflict pain onto them, he was obsessed with 2 different murderers, he let a lover's dog loose on purpose, and laughed when the lover was obviously upset about it (this lover was already grieving the loss of his mother) ..
It goes on and on and on.
- You have posted your Facebook page countless times Mr Wade!!
He's from Austin Tx, not Denver
- OP, you state the following:
"I get real anxious if I don't have someone complimenting my looks every few hours. I know that sounds really over-the-top, but it's not something I'm able to control.
If I've gone half the day without a co-worker, stranger, coffee shop employee or whoever telling me how good looking I am, I get extremely restless and fidgety."
How in the world do you get people to compliment you on your looks every day let alone every few hours?
People just do not comment on looks that often.
Especially not in the workplace or in a grocery store or in a coffee shop or anyplace for that matter.
- Also, you say you have people telling you that you are good looking.
That is hard to believe. You are nice-looking, but certainly not good looking enough for people to be often telling you "You are good-looking."
- R126, I strike up conversations with whomever. I flirt, they reciprocate.
If not, weed helps.
- You really need to say my last name, R125??? Come on, don't be a dick.
- I'm with you R126. I've been told I'm easy on the eyes but I never get compliments on a regular basis. A lot of times people don't compliment goodlooking people because they figure they don't need to. If I change my look, like grow a beard or get a haircut or something, I'll get nice comments but do people really tell you you're hot?!
- [quote] People just do not comment on looks that often.
Seriously. I can't remember the last time I commented on anyone's looks... well, to their face, at least.
[quote]That is hard to believe. You are nice-looking, but certainly not good looking enough for people to be often telling you "You are good-looking."
Exactly. You're cute, but nothing that would make me do a double take, and certainly nothing that would prompt me to comment to you on how great looking you are.
You made it sound like you were amazingly handsome.
- I do it all the time, but usually in the context of flirting to get better service, a discount, etc.
- Sometime I run up to strangers and ask "Am I a pretty girl?"
- OP, do you go around asking people if they think you are good-looking or if they like what you're wearing or if they like your hair or like your looks, etc?
Otherwise, it seems odd that you are able to somehow elicit comments from others about your looks every half-day, every day, or every few hours.
- Why don't you observe whomever you flirt with, were most of them hot by your standard?
- But even if you're flirting for better service or a discount, people might flirt back but rarely would they outright say "you are good looking or I like your looks".......
so you must interpret that everytime someone sort of flirts with you that they are in effect acknowledging that you are good looking?
- Why must I always be set up as a comparison figure for hotness? I have a mind too!
- The DL jackals have really come out in force on this thread. Vicious.
- OP is yanking our chain.
No one with a face like that would get compliments twice a day unless he begged for them.
But it's entertaining to read to see how stupid people are to believe it.
- R139 You're such a fragile baby. We're just being cruel to be kind.
- No one with a fabulous face would get comments twice a day on their looks.
- If I post my cock do you think this thread can hit 200?
- Hello R126, R127, R130, R131, R132, R135, R137, R140. You are all so brilliantly original.
- I really do feel sorry for you, Brandon. You are a cute guy but why do you feel the need to base your self worth on what others tell you about yourself? You are damaged to the point where you appear to be suffering from antisocial personality disorder. Your lack of empathy for others, your skewed sense of entitlement, and your constant desire for attention are all symptoms of APD.
I do hope you are getting the proper treatment and meds.
- It is interesting that the IRS "Active Enrolled Actuary Listing As of February 14, 2013" does not list a Brandon Wade.
http://www.irs.gov/PUP/taxpros/Active EA Roster.pdf
- R146, I try to be nice, but you're an idiot!
- Yes, R143
- Why am I an idiot, Brandon? You said that was your name and there are only a few Brandons on the list - two in IL and one in WA. So either you are not an 'Active Enrolled Actuary' or your name is not Brandon Wade.
- Hi OP/Brandon!
Anyone wanna take bets on how long before he's banned this time?
- R149, no, i am not an enrolled agent, I'd be hard-pressed to find an actuary I know that is.
That said, it will be years before I finish all of my exams. They're brutal.
- R150, I've never been banned. Why would I be?
- I think you're cute OP. Even kind of charming in a crazy person way.
Now let's see your dick.
- R150, you kno know I post threads all the time, right?
As an example, I posted the Was Toto Destroyed? Thread.
I WAS banned from the FB group, but not because of anything I posted on there.
- w & w for R98
- Did you ever have a crush on your professor?
- You're an attention whore, darlin'
- I think we should all post our photos.
- "Look! Isn't that him? Isn't he from that thread on DL?
"Someone help me--what is his name?"
- [quote]I think we should all post our photos.
Let's start with a pic of r158.
- OK, here's my COCK:
- Show your ass, now!
- Jesus Christ, another freaking beanie at R161 which makes you look like an imbecile, absent of intellect, and extremely feminine too.
- Cute cock, OP.
Your face in the photo however...
- Ok, here I am without a beanie.
- I think this thread may be the most pathetic thing I've seen on the dl in a decade of coming here.
- I think you look sweet, Brandon.
- There is nothing less hot than horrible sloppy speaking and spelling like "erryday".
- What was the name of that "life coach" in NYC who killed himself after he realized that both he and his upcoming book about how to survive as an aging gay attention whore were hopelessly out of date?
OP ought to read up on him and see what can happen to a gay man who refuses to mature with dignity and grace.
- R164, yeah, my glasses cast an unflattering shadow. I hope you're not too turned off and we can still fuck.
R163, heh. No beanie:
- Bob Bergeron, R169.
- R168, sorry, Drake was on the radio when I posted this!
- Dear Webbie,
I travel all over Europe and have access to literally hundreds of IP addresses.
Trying to ban or block me will only make it worse.
I am harmless.
Get over yourself.
- Dear Webbie,
I travel all over Europe and have access to literally hundreds of IP addresses.
Trying to ban or block me will only make it worse.
I am harmless.
Get over yourself.
- You're hot. Talk to you tomorrow...
Brandon is having fun. Any kind of attention will do. Too many face pics and only you can be so fascinated with yourself. It is a very young way to act, as you are fine looking as in OK, but look the same in all your pictures.
Your nose and small eyes and lack of smiling make you look very one dimensional and kind of like a wanna be model. Never gonna happen Brandon. But you love the attention, even the negative kind.
You are attractive and self conscious about your nose, but secretly think you are something amazing to look at. The hoodie hair, beanie head, girly softball look is kind of not working on you bro. You are just above average, with a long face and a big nose. Good hair and nice eyes.
Cute cuz you are young, but no one is stopping you everyday to tell you how good looking you are.
That's why you're here.
- Thanks R176.
- OP if that's you in that pic then yeah, you're good looking but I really think you should get therapy. You clearly have serious esteem issues and need constant reassurance from others that you are worthy and that worth to you is about looks and little else. It makes no difference how good looking you are because you clearly don't believe it! If you really thought that of yourself you wouldn't be constantly looking for it outside.
- OP, is the dog in your pic at r161 the same dog you let go in the street? Did you let the dog go because it got more attention than you?
- Please stop it with that Victoria Beckham pout. Your looks are fine, but you spoil what you have with the posing.
- @ R170 You can't hide the hook.
- Brandon, you look like Jonathan Franzen. If he would marry you, you could be Brandon Franzen.
- I don't see it, R183.
- This is a thread for 14 year old girls.
- That's the fattest photo I've ever seen of Franzen. This is the pic I had in mind.
No matter what he weighs, though, I like his glasses better than Brandon's.
- yes, Op, you are hot. I know how you feel. If you are lucky you will get better looking as you age, like me. I am 53 and still get mistaken for my in my 20's. Seriously.
- I think you're above average looking.
I have a similar problem, but not with compliments. If I go somewhere and don't get admired or turn heads (male or female doesn't matter to me) my self confidence takes a hit and I feel depressed. I also have OCD and many symptoms of body dismorphia which I think might be related.
- Op, you're ok looking, but you are the type who will age poorly. Sorry.
Please help Brandon and his ego get this thread to 200.
- If he posts a dick pic it'll get to 600 before noon EST.
- You better get over it soon, Brandon, because 40 will come soon enough.
- [quote] you are the type who will age poorly.
I have a very good job
- I think he's hot.
- [quote]I have a very good job.
I thought you said you were still in school, not yet working at your chosen profession.
- Hey OP,
Who's in your fridge??
- [quote]I thought you said you were still in school, not yet working at your chosen profession.
I have my BS in Mathematics, and I'm employed as an actuary. But I have 4 more CAS exams to complete.
- More annoying than the fad of the spelling - Erryday - is the mistaken use of a compound word. Everyday (or erryday, if you presume yourself to be so very ultra cool) is an adjective and should only be used to describe an object such as 'my everyday shoes.' Every day means each day. Of course, you wouldn't have the opportunity of appearing so so hip and trendy had you used every day, but you would have been correct.
- [quote]Of course, you wouldn't have the opportunity of appearing so so hip and trendy had you used every day, but you would have been correct.
Thank You Marian the Librarian!
- Post 200 Brandon!
- I knew posting my cock would help!
- [quote]OP, is the dog in your pic at [R161] the same dog you let go in the street? Did you let the dog go because it got more attention than you?
No, not the same dog.
Okay, here's the story about the dog. My friend's mom had passed away (murdered by her husband) a year earlier, and he got this dog to kind of satiate the pain from her loss. He was very attached and would bring it with him everywhere.
He was coming to stay the night and I asked him not to bring the dog because my cat would flip out. He brought the dog anyway, and we put him on the patio so the cat would be ok.
Well, the dog would NOT stop barking. It was like 2am and he was just going and going without interruption. Tired and annoyed I left the door open and the dog got out.
It was a gated community, and my friend had no problem finding the dog.
I know it was a terrible thing for me to do, but I was not on my meds at the time. I am now and would never do such a thing again.
Here's that dog:
- You need your own tv show, OP. You can write and direct it and put in many references to how great you are.
Call one of your mom or dad's friends and get them to introduce you to Judd Apatow. Make a short little film and show it around your parents' circle of friends and acquaintances. Also, friends from private school and from your exclusive, expensive art college -- contact them and have them and their parents view your film, as most of them are involved in the arts, media and entertainment industry in some way.
Just reach out to your vast support network of wealthy people with ties to movies, television and publishing. Now get to it!
- Brandon, do you know any celebs or porn performers? If so, dish, please!
- R204, no. Sorry.
I've met a lot of musicians, though. But my taste in music is pretty left-field, like The Knife and Chromeo.
- Brandon, what kind of car to you drive? You look like you have a Jeep.
- Why are you all engaging the troll?
Ignore it and it will go away.
- R206, that's funny! I had a Jeep Liberty when I lived in Texas.
Now I drive a Camaro SS.
- R207, what makes me a troll?
- You've always been a troll Brandon. On here and when trying to join the DL FB group.
- R210, I don't think you know what a troll is. I may be annoying and not a good person, but I'm not a troll.
And I NEVER even posted snything on the FB group, other than maybe a comment such as "LOL". But because of some hysterical queens not liking my posts on DL, Sausages McGee asked me to leave, and I did.
- OK good car. Can you come pick me up after work? Midtown Manhattan?
- camaro ss? are you serious?
- Nice car. 400 hp. 16 mpg.
Is English not your first language, OP?
- [quote] But because of some hysterical queens not liking my posts on DL, Sausages McGee asked me to leave, and I did.
And you're a liar too. Guess you forgot all of the times you kept trying to join and were denied, only to keep trying. Which makes you a bit thick too.
- How old is this Brandon character?
Does he own a gun?
- R216, I tried to join a couple of times afterward because the members there kept posting about me. They'd post a thread and comment "Brandon?" I thought I'd actually try to respond. Seemed fair. And since I left on my own and wasn't banned, I didn't see it why it would be a problem, especially since I was always respectful to the other members.
It seemed asinine, and still does, that I wouldn't be permitted to join just because some members didnt like my personality on here. I've never attacked, flamed, or even insulted any members on DL or on the FB group, even when under attack (like threatening contact my employer if I continued posting on DL).
Liar? I'm brutally honest, to my own detriment.
- [quote]since I left on my own and wasn't banned,
Wow, you are SO FULL OF SHIT. You were ABSOLUTELY banned, and are still not allowed in.
You're fucking pathetic.
- Pathological liar.
- Brandon, you look like Lily Tomlin with a beard.
If that is hot, then you're hot.
- R219, you are insane.
As I said before, Sausage McGee sent me a message saying that people were upset that I was in the group and I could voluntarily leave or he could ban me. I left on my own.
I was banned later after I requested to join. (I've attached my message that I sent to Sausages when I requested to rejoin).
Sorry dude, I'm not lying. But why are you au upset?!? It's kind of creepy how hysterical you are, and completely inappropriate for you to insult me when 1. You are misinformed and 2. I've been very respectful despite your over-the-top behavior toward me.
- [quote]Brandon, you look like Lily Tomlin with a beard.
OMG I LOVE Lily Tomlin!!!
When I was a kid my cousin had Big Business on DVD and I would watch it over and over.
- If you were asked to leave, and you did, why did you try to get back in???
- OK so this is the first I'm hearing of a DL Facebook connection. Not that I'd want to join. But what exactly did Brandon do that caused Sausage McGee (great name) to ask him to leave. Did he keep asking people if he looked "hot" or something?
- R224, I answered that specific question at R218.
Geez. What is even the argument here? Besides the fact that I'm being completely honest, the end result of this whole discussion is that, yes, I was banned from the FB group, something I never denied. It seems like people just want to tell and scream and insult me, regardless of truth or purpose.
- Well, it's a good thing you don't need people to compliment your writing ability, because that's not going to happen.
- Now R207, this is actually refreshing b/c Brendon is straight up and honest. This trolldom I can get behind. Beats the hell out of racist troll taking jabs at whites and asians, stirring the pot.
Brendon should stick to this thread. He's endeared himself to a select audience here. Let them have their fun.
p.s. I see Brendon making sharp turns, wind in hair in a Jeep or Miata. Old Alfa Romeo possibly.
- R225, I never even really posted there. I think I made a few comments on posts that probably amounted to "Lol", but other members recognized me from here and I guess(?) complained. Sausages McGee contacted me and asked me to leave or be banned, and I left.
I still visited the group, and I would see members making posts about me, so I did try to rejoin so I could respond. I messaged Sausages asking his permission. I was never allowed to rejoin, and was blocked from the group after my attempts.
- I thought his name was Brandon, R228.
- [quote]Well, it's a good thing you don't need people to compliment your writing ability, because that's not going to happen.
I know, I know. I'm on my phone and typing fast and furious. My apologies.
I'm serious and this is not meant in a pejorative or humorous way, have you ever done drag just to see what you'd look like as a woman?
When someone mentioned that you might look like Lilly Tomlin. I'd be fascinated to see if I really did. (FYI: I think Lilly Tomlin looks a little like Loretta Young around the cheekbones.)
Would really be honored with your reply. TIA.
- OP, those glasses are heinous. Get something more flattering or try contacts.
- OP, you're a dumb fuck
"You asked me to leave the group the first time and I did" - and now they will not let you back in.
That's being banned.
- OP. You were asked to leave or be banned. You left.
So why did you try to rejoin the group?!
- What R34 said. You got banned.
PS: Why are you using this site as a chat room? Aren't you supposed to be working?
- R234, no I'm talking about being blocked. I could still view the group after I left. But after requesting to rejoin, I was actually blocked, as in I could no longer even view it.
I love how you have to nitpick semantics to make some kind of argument. And it's really just to argue, because nothing I've said is not factual. And none of this is even relevant.
You are the real troll here.
- Brandon, what meds are you on? What are you being treated for?
- It's a closed group, OP, so you CAN'T view it unless you're a member.
- R235, I've answered that. Twice.
If you guys want reality, you have it. If you want to argue, I'm going to pass.
R236 has a point in that is not a chat room and I apologize for getting caught up in a desire to defend myself.
I won't be changing opinions here, so ill just let you guys believe what you want.
- [quote]But after requesting to rejoin, I was actually blocked, as in I could no longer even view it.
Um, bitch - that means banned.
- Personally I'd never want to join a club that would have me as a member!
- Brendon, Brandon, Schmandon
- [quote]Um, bitch - that means banned.
Are you fucking stupid? I said I was banned. But FB, for those like you over the age of 90, also has the ability to block someone, which means to the person that is blocked the group doesn't even exist. As opposed to when I removed myself, I could still find the group by using the search function.
So excuse me bitch for using the correct terminology.
- OP, You might help us better understand where you're coming from if you listed the medications you are currently on.
- I think you are hot. Maybe a little crazy but still charming.
- This is fascinating. You were asked to leave, you left, but you kept coming back and 'spying' ??
- Yes, I would be interested to know your diagnosis too. And what meds you take. All in all, this is a pretty interesting thread. Well done Brandon, in your way you have gotten people to be interested in you for more than just your looks.
- R247, I was friends on FB with a couple of people in the group and one of them would tell me when someone would post about me.
The posts would be, as an example, a link to a thread on DL by some crazed racist with the comment "Brandon?".
I requested to rejoin because I thought it might be fair to give me the chance to respond. I understand that was naive on my part.
- I hope you're not on all of them at the same time. If you are, you need to find another doctor.
- Well it certainly flies in the face of "agreeing to leave" and explains the banning.
- Another Brandon Fan here.
If you don't like Brandon or the fact he's got this thread, don't bother replying.
- Bipolar with ADHD?
- R252, I wasn't posting.
This is the message I sent the administrator asking to rejoin. I agree, it was naive on my part, but I'm not perfect, and I do have a relentless need to defend myself when I'm being improperly represented, as you can see by this thread!
Oh no Brandon. You should not have posted all your meds. Things are gonna get nasty now and all the armchair clinicians will begin to diagnose all your disorders.
You fuck with people's heads and you are annoyingly charming, but you don't deserve all the nastiness to come. Maybe you like it?
Off your meds, I bet it gets a bit impulsive, huh.
That is some cocktail you are taking.
Good luck Brandon.
- That's a pretty potent combination of meds, Brandon.
- R254, yes.
- You aren't an asshole?
Uh, yeah right.
- I thought Brandon was also using heroin/morphine.
Different angsty hipster?
- this guy is dealing with a true mystery and deserves respect for that. His mind is fighting with his body and it's needs. STILL,he has the guts to do so honestly and publicly. And no matter how you feel about his ways and/or means,face or wardrobe,abuse of others or self, whatever disorders he might currently possess have a chance at healing cause he's dealing out in the open with a brutal honesty of one caught in that wild dialogue between mind and body. And for whatever else he lacks...this is his gift which,with time,he might learn to use to actually FIND that authenticity and love he desires. You can see that in his eyes.
- Okay, I will inquire within:
Do you drop by people's places without calling or emailing first?
- R259, I think I'm a very respectful person (when I'm on treatment), and I was never rude to anyone in that group.
And I TRY not to be rude to anyone here, but I do admit that I get upset when people call me a liar. No matter what my issues are, I do place a lot of value in being honest, so I can go into a bit of a tailspin when someone falsely accuses me.
I have more than enough REAL flaws that people can use to bash me. There's no need to make any up.
- So I just plugged all of your medications into a drug interaction checker, and it says you should be dead.
- Brandon it's good I'm not asthmatic because you're breathtaking :p
- R264, LOL !!!
I'm not taking them all now, but I've been on them all at some point.
I've been diagnosed APD, NPD, BPD you name it!
Doctors can't ever seem to agree.
- Aww R265, you're sweet!
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Well, that would explain the title of this thread.
- And not one "good" photo from OP and this thread has hit 269!
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
but what is APD?
If you're taking all or some of the drugs in your list, that is way too many drugs and irresponsible by your doctors (and you) to be taking so many.
- [quote] but what is APD?
Anti-social personality disorder.
- R270, bipolar and anti-social.
- Again, this thread is meaningless without a cock pick.
- OP, R272, what are your main symptoms making you classified as bipolar and anti-social?
- Depression, rage, severe manic episodes, lack of empathy, lack of shame, egocentric, delusions of grandeur, suicidal thoughts, natural talent for manipulation. The usual.
- Sounds like meth
- OP, are you able to have friends?
or friends of some sort?
- I love you, Brandon.
- Brandon is quickly becoming a DL celebrity. We're gonna need another thread, Part 2, soon.
- R. 275
I see participation in bareback bukkake and piss porn and a blog about it in your future.
- I'm pretty sure during one of his manic episodes Brandon posted a video of him getting a BJ. Anyone remember that?
It was pretty hot but the thread was quickly deleted.
- I remember the video and it was hot. He definitely should do more porn.
- Doubt you're anti-social if you're blowing up the DL.
- I weep for the future.
- Come on guys, Brandon is lonely. And he seems like a nice guy.
If you can't cheer him up, don't write anything.
- So was Umpy, R286. We hated him too.
- People already tell me I'm hot on a daily basis. It's such a burden. Trust me, Brandon - you don't want that cross to bear.
- [quote]OP, are you able to have friends?
I don't have many friends where I'm at now. I moved here in January, and I'm pretty much either at work or home studying/distracting myself from studying. I've got a small group of work acquaintances I hang with sometimes.
As a general rule, I don't have any close friends.
- There must be someone where you live who wants to kiss you on the penis, Brandon (as long as you're circumcised).
- la di da
- [quote]This content is currently unavailable
- Brandon, I checked your facebook page and see that you are in a relationship. Doesn't your boyfriend tell you that your hot or do you need strangers to tell you?
- [quote]As a general rule, I don't have any close friends.
One of 10,000 red flags in this loon's posts.
Why are so many of you obsessed with this worthless attention whore? Are your lives really that empty?
- [quote]la di da
[see offsite link on www.facebook.com]
I thought maybe OP was high and was trying to type
"I need people to tell me I'm hot like Eric Dane."
- [quote]As a general rule, I don't have any close friends.
Try making some new rules.
- OP, I guess you've never been to New York, Barcelona, Rio, Italy, Sweden or any other city where there are guys everywhere whose looks actually kind of stun you into a kind of awe and you really do want to compliment them.
You're not ugly but you're definitely not attractive or beautiful in any definition of those words. You're a 4 at the best and your lack of self awareness and desire to spew your unmedicated blather here takes you to a 0.
I can't imagine you have many friends in the sense of what that word really means but whoever is willing to be around you-I suggest they keep one eye on you and one eye on the closest exit with easy access to whatever weapon they can grab because you come off as dangerous.
Seriously. The truth.
- Every guy I know named Brandon is an attention whore, (no offense OP Brandon, but that is just what its called). Is attention whore the root meaning of that name?
- I am honored to be #300 in Brandon's thread and give him that badly needed prestige.
- please stop encouraging this narcissist
- Not to beat a dead horse, but we would have exceeded the number of posts if some nude shots had been posted.
- I think he's interesting. Not many people with his issues admit they have and cause problems; most of the consider themselves flaw-free and blame everyone else.
- That's quite a list of medications...
Perhaps you should take them all at once. The entire bottles. With vodka.
- Trashing someone who suffers from mental illness is kind of a dick move.
- Brandon has issues, but people hellbent on disparaging him have worse issues.
- Okay, B & W ass shots then? Give us something!
- Be Brandon's friend!:
- [quote]content not available
- R309, you have to be signed into Facebook.
- I know Brandon. I don't like him, but I know him.
He poses. He assumes everyone near him is looking at him so he stands or sits with his head posed a lot like you see in his FB shots. And he will stand or sit in the same position for several seconds, if not up to a minute at a time. A lot of times I've felt that he assumes people are photographing him which is why he feels the need to sit or stand "just so".
Trust me on this one.
- I love that the only pictures he posts on his FB page are poseur headshots.
- [quote]I love that the only pictures he posts on his FB page are poseur headshots.
That's not true. There are a lot of pictures with other people, pictures hiking, playing golf.
- I think you're very "Hot Like".
- I like how he's the only person who commented on his own hiking photo, and the comment is "Me and my big wood."
- I always wonder about those vanity shots. Example-- for the hiking one, did he set the camera up himself on a high branch and take a timed photo or something? Or was he hiking with someone else and they took the photo? If so, you would think the other person would have commented.
Imagining people all alone, setting up vanity shots of themselves... and maybe taking several 'til they get just the 'right' one, is both amusing and sad to me.
- This thread should be deleted without cock photos
- There are plenty of comments on his other photos and plenty of pics with other people, but if you're not his friend you can't see him. It appears he only has a handful of public photos.
If someone went hiking with you and took that photo, then you have at least one friend!
- Who is the girl?
- Brandon, you're adorable. Or at least, totally my type.
- He reminds me of the Patrick Bateman character.
- You look very handsome in that photo with the woman.
You should always dress well like that. It shows you off best.
- Has that girl ever been seen again?
- Brandon at 0:33:
- This thread is pathetic beyond words.
- If it's so pathetic, then why are you on it?
- The answer which you seek OP is demonic possession. You are fighting it in your soul.
OP is in the middle of a manic episode and has not even posted in a day.
He has either crashed or is more likely seeking attention elsewhere, if not a number of places at once.
Why are gay men so easily charmed by such severe mental illness, just because it comes with some self awareness? I guess his photos help though he is only young and groomed, not good looking.
This whole thread kind of speaks to DL posters collective desperation, nosiness, voyeurism, fantasy, gullibility and kindness too. The willingness to spare judgement on someone that so many would usually mock and attack if not for his self proclamation that he is HOT. He is average looking but quite delusional and gives the impression of being self aware because he aknowleges mental issues. This passes for candidness and sanity? He can't disquise his mental issues even in typing. It is all manipulation, and kind of sad. Dangerous too.
He is very mentally unwell.
No one would really want to know Brandon in his present state, trust me.
- I'm "charmed" by Brandon because I partly see myself in him. Only he seems to have done more about his issues than I have, as he's on medication (I'm still roaming around in this world untreated). Cool?
- Why should this shit get 332 posts on his thread and my far superior post about the demise of the career of Karen Black only get 20? I mean, that's what I want to know.
- I just think he's dreamy!
- R331, Brandon probably went out last night and is sitting down to Sunday brunch as we speak. He doesn't spend his weekends holed up behind his PC as you do. I know it was a long time ago when you were young but try to understand.
- Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. Weekends are my only play time.
Here I am with Jennifer Lawrence lol
- You can tell his family is fed up with him. He's probably fresh from jail and/or hospital for his latest clown assed stunt. He probably hooked up with someone by whatever means and has been partying all weekend. Getting his fix of attention. DL doesn't rate weekends.
- Whoever he is, he's managed to get 331 posts in three days by posting a few tame pics of himself.
- Okay the JLaw pic is throwing me.
Was she with you? Just standing behind you? Has she been seen since?
- Brandon, put some pants on!
Last time I checked I was young. Last night.
I still know that Brandon is Cray. A man tells everyone he is crazy and continues to post pics of his 3/4 right profile in staged settings and is off his meds.
Flirt with him all ya want. He is incapable of showing anything in return or even focusing attention. He might be good for a sex rampage, but not the kind you imagine.
- Surprising how common this problem is here.
- We still haven't seen a cock, which can only mean one thing: OP has a cock of clitoral proportions.
- R344, he's shown his cock before. He posted a video of himself getting a blowjob in one of his earlier, much crazier and therefore closed threads.
It was not small.
- Something about that pose in his shorts on the couch reminds me of this guy.
- [quote]You can tell his family is fed up with him. He's probably fresh from jail and/or hospital for his latest clown assed stunt. He probably hooked up with someone by whatever means and has been partying all weekend. Getting his fix of attention. DL doesn't rate weekends.
You're pretty spot-on, but no jail or hospital. Not this weekend anyway!
- You guys do realize that Brandon has a girlfriend right and he's just here for attention?
He's a sociopath and they'll manipulate whoever, guy or girl, to get the attention try seek. He's comment about ring an empty shell s right. They only "play" human, and crave attention to feel validated and worthy.
- R345. Without a photo or video that claim is as worthless as the bible.
- R348. Who cares uh he is gay or straight?
- Who cares if he's gay or straight? Did you forget where you are?
He doesn't deserve to be embraced by anyone here just because he doesn't mind posting pics of himself in his underwear on some gay messagee board to strike his massive ego!
And you guys fall for it even though he looks like your typical breeder hipster. Look at his profile pic, he'll be married and fat with four kids he emotionally abuses while killing hookers on the side within the decade!
- I repeat the question.
- R352, I do. I care.
- Because this is a gay message board and some straight dude coming here manipulating a bunch of people like an emotional vampire annoys me.
- R355. So if you post on a "straight" forum and they try to run you off for being gay is fine by you?
Love how gays demanding rights can so selectively discriminate and segregate themselves.
- R356, I don't care if straight people post here.
But cockteasing a bunch of gay guys by posting pictures in his underwear so he can be entertained is disturbing, as is those chearleading him on.
- Photoshop R340
- We aren't electing him as president for fucks sake
- He's straight? What is he doing here?
- R358, not photoshop. Just a strong resemblance in that picture. Or at least I thought.
Interestingly enough, since I posted this thread I really haven't had much of this problem anymore! Weird.
- R360 gets it.
- R362 He loses his "straight" card the minute he posts here.
- Brandon started a website for people looking for sugar daddies.
How's that working out?
- Great find, R364!!'
- Wow, I just saw a news article about this. Our Brandon is apparently a big celebrity.
- Brandon, I think you are a good looking guy. I don't know your history on DL, although I do remember another thread on you.
Someone had linked to your FB and I remember saving a couple of your pics since I thought you were cute.
I wish you well.
- R367, if you like feet, you might like the most recent pics he posted. Plus, I'm pretty sure you can see thru his shorts in that last picture!!!
- Assuming micro penis due to lack of nude pics. Sorry Brandon.
- I have a friend who literally created a vine account just so people can tell him every day he is hot.
- I was looking at his posts, and in one of them he checked in at 2300 Elliott Apartments and posted "Home!"
So that must be where he lives.
Anyone know if those are nice?
- That's in Seattle, R371.
- This guy reminds me of Brandon:
- So Brando has a prostitution website? Pathetic.
- No picture, R373.
- I see the picture. Unfortunately.
- Yeah, R373, just all these names and then "likes it" or "reblogged it."
This happens to me about half the time with tumblr links.
- Here's the picture that R373 is talking about:
- I'm pretty sure Brandie doesn't have a cock like that
- Damn! I actually thought that was me for a sec before I saw the tattoo!
- right....if your cock and body looked like that, you would have posted already.
- R381, it's called sarcasm.
I can't post pictures of my dick, though. I'm trying to be President someday.
- That dick is photoshopped.
- It's the look on the guy's face that reminds me of Brandon. Very sociopathic...scheming.
- Brandon Douche has completely forgettable looks. He would not stand out in a crowd.
- Thanks, R378. Christopher Quinn Jaxon, isn't it?
- R385, I'd love to meet in person so you can feel more validated in your opinion.
- What shade is your lipstick in your trout mouth pics?
- I don't wear makeup, R388.
- Purses fall out of pursed lips.
- omg WHY are you even still alive?! NOBODY LIKES YOU, weirdo. You're psycho, empty, completely incapable of forming connections with the people in your life, and you are unbearably tiresome.
- THE GREAT R391 HAS SPOKEN!
R391 speaks for many.
(Brandon is insane, and not charmingly so)
- he even created a fake FB profile trying to campaign for Brandon to be re-added to the Datalounge FB group...
- [quote]he even created a fake FB profile trying to campaign for Brandon to be re-added to the Datalounge FB group...
I really don't know where you come up with this shit, but it's pretty hilarious that the people who go around screaming I'm a psychological liar apparently tell more lies than I could ever think to.
- "Gigi hall"?
- R396, it sucks that someone can come on here, post a complete and total lie, and the burden of proving it a lie falls on me. It's exhausting. I only post from my phone, too, so it just makes the whole process very annoying. I know you don't like me, but instead of pretending your silly assumptions are fact, could you at least use the truth when posting about what a terrible person I am? Plus, you're kindo of being a dick to Gigi Hall, who as far as I know, is a real person.
But I'm taking our bait, and here's the story of Gigi Hall:
I got a FB request from Gigi Hall yesterday. She had no profile picture, and since someone has been posting a link to my profile on here I was dubious. I asked her how she knw me. She said FB recommended me. I asked her if she perhaps saw a link to my profile on here and well, ill just attach a screenshot of the rest of the convo.
Anyway, I get that you don't like me. That's fine. I rarely like me. But please quit trying to make me some obsessed troll. I understand DL has had them in the past, but that's not what I'm about.
- Where's that photo with Brandon's feet?
- and cock
- And Brandon was wondering if he would make it to 200 on this thread.
And I'm happy to announce that I'm #400!
Way to go Brandon!
- I do know you, Brandon.
- Thanks, R400. See link for my appreciation, since you asked for it at R398.
But this thread is a mess! Lol
- Oh Brandon.
- R401, from where?
- I will again point out the cock pic is notably absent.
- Well, now I know why he was diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder, etc. And I'm glad I'm not living in Seattle anymore.
- He denies it, but when his FB was linked the first time, one of his 'likes' was Focus on the Family.
'nuff said... But please, do keep engaging the homophobe. I'm sure he's getting a kick out of it.
- Big deal, I'm a huge homo and I 'Like' One Milliion Moms on FB just to troll them.
- R407, I'm a fucking atheist, and a supporter of equal rights. The only reason I Liked Fuckus in the Fanny was so post on their Wall what assholes they are.
- Sure, Brandon.
- OP - supporters of equal rights don't ask naive questions like 'why do gays need marriage; can't they form their own customs?'...
- So you're telling me what I believe now?!?!
- fuck you. why did you start that ridiculous marriage thread?
- Why is this thread still here, why hasn't the webmaster been alerted by email, and why is this profoundly mentally ill person still being allowed to post as if this were his blog?
Don't make me get ugly again to get rid of you, you little psycho, because I will.
- [quote]OP - supporters of equal rights don't ask naive questions like 'why do gays need marriage; can't they form their own customs?'...
It IS a naive question that I see get asked a lot. Why don't you read my follow-up post in that thread:
[quote]OP here, and I want to thank a lot of you for your very well articulated and intelligent viewpoints on this.
[quote]It's really helped me argue with all of the assholes who have been posting shit like "This country is so far from God right now" on Facebook.
- It's one thread...if you don't like it, take it off your thread watcher and move along.
- BDD and a possible histrionic personality disorder. The constant need for attention of any kind and melodrama is very telling.
- OP, hon, you sound exhausting.
- Exhausting?!? More like EXHAUSTED with all of these hatas knocking my swag!
- you love it.
- You're hot from every angle.
Thanks for the foot photo.
- Just curious. Have you ever done drag?
I'd make a bet you'd make a beautiful woman, just as you make a very handsome guy.
- Nice try at damage control in the marriage thread, but can you explain your earlier posts?
Like, r3, r8, r11, and r26?
- Brandon...as sad and ugly as your attitude is, you are attractive. You look like one of my exes...I happen to love that hot nerdy look.
I attribute youre attitude to imaturity more than anything.
BTW, I know you claim youre str8, but you PING to high heaven with me. Smart money says you land up completley out of the closet in a few years.
- R424, it's my fault, I should have made clear my own position (pro-gay,anti-religion).
But to be honest, I'm not that much of an expert on the issues when it comes to marriage equality. With what's happening this week with SCOTUS this week, I just thought the thread was a good way to get informed, since I know there are a lot of intelligent people on DL who ARE informed. I've seen a lot of asshole comments on FB the past two days and I was really just looking for a way to respond to them. That's all. If you notice, my replies aren't argumentative at all.
- R425, ya know, when I envision a relationship, my mind defaults to a girl. But I've had sexual interactions with other dudes. I love to cuddle as well, don't care if its a guy or girl or my kitty. And I can imagine being in a relationship with a guy at some point, it could happen.
That said, nothing is going in my ass except maybe a tongue.
- OP, I most certainly have not read through this thread, but by any chance were your looks highly valued as a child?
I was a beautiful child. People called me the baby Jesus. Ironic, because I had blond hair and blue eyes, and no matter how Jesus is depicted in modern culture, he did not have blond hair and blue eyes. My mother was also beautiful and superficial. I remember she used to take me to the neighbors to show me off after she washed my hair. She called my hair a halo and said it framed my angelic face.
As a result, I overvalue my looks, which is a curse as you age.
- R428, not really.
My parents divorced when I was 2. I lived with my mom and her drug dealer boyfriend. I don't even think they realized I was there most of the time. They'd leave for days and I'd be on my own. No one was telling me I was gorgeous.
My dad won custody when I was 11. He and my step-mother till very good care of me, but they are cold people, and compliments weren't really their thing.
- Wait, Brandon isn't gay?? I SWEAR I recall him starting a thread once about fucking a young guy. And who was allegedly blowing him in his BJ video?
His story changes constantly.
- R431, how has my story changed?I just said I've had sexual experiences with guys literally 2 posts ago.
I swear it's not even me you guys hate, it's this weird version of me you make up in your head. Wtf?!
- At r426 Brandon benignly says about his comments in his marriage thread:
[quote] If you notice, my replies aren't argumentative at all.
But here is a list of comments Brandon made in the marriage thread:
[quote] I don't think it will be the revolutionary change that gays think it will be.
[quote] No, [R10]. You're wrong.
[quote] Because [R12], there are certain things that inherently prevent it. Gay men, as a crude example, can't biologically have children, so they can't be afforded that same right.
[quote] By definition, marriage is between a man and woman. Gay people need to get over this obsession with having what the other guy has, and fight for rights that are specific to them.
[quote] I thought gay men were supposed to be more progressive than this. This is why you guys can't get organized. You get so caught up in terminology and semantics. You are your own worst enemy.
[quote] Now you guys are insulting each other? Very sad. This is what getting so narrowly focused on singular goals gets you.
Brandon, those are argumentative, trollish, shit-stirring replies. You sick puppy-drowning fuck.
- Oh Brandon. You've jumped the shark, as R433 proved. You really should leave the DL now. On this thread, you seem cool and chill. But it's obviously just a little game you're playing. I get it. It's fun to play games on the internets (I too have a few DL "personalities"), but I have this premonition that the what you posted on the gay marriage thread is who you actually are. So, move on and be well.
- I already responded to that.
I'm sorry. You're not going to turn me into a homophobe no matter how many threads you go and shout it into.
Initiating debate and participating a debate is not what I consider argumentative. Saying thinks like "YOU PSYCHO LIAR CUNT" is, however.
I apologize I'm not who you want me to be.
- I already explained my intent in that thread and the posts at R433 reiterates, and I've posted my support for marriage equality in that thread.
Again, I'm sorry, you guys aren't going to turn me into a phobe to fit your agendas against me no matter how much you try.
- You're a good guy, Brandon.
I hope to be #500 and #600 on your thread.
- We don't have to try very hard.
All anyone has to do is troll-dar you, then read through that thread carefully & thoughtfully.
- [quote]As a result, I overvalue my looks, which is a curse as you age.
No shit. I just started "looking my age" .. what a fucking eye opener. I think I was living in some sort of fantasy that I'd look under 35 forever. Nope!
- Focus on the Family makes sense, now. Thanks for highlighting it all, R433.
- Focus on the Family makes sense now? Lol I'll just choose to find humor in your need to vilify me and not be incensed at the association with the hate group.
- Nevermind, I'm pissed.
FUCK YOU, R440!!!
- Brandon, I'm bored with you. Go away, or I'll email your employer again.
- I think people are also sending links to this thread to his Facebook friends. Wonder what they will think of him admitting to some of this shit.
- This thread is beyond worthless without cock pics.
- Brandon's crazy.
His haters are even crazier, it appears.
- But Brandon's admirers are all normal!
- I don't believe for a minute that Brandon is straight. I've read his posts about "being balls deep in a 17 year old's ass" too many times.
He likes the attention he gets here. He'll pretend to be anything to get attention.
- [quote]I only post from my phone
- If we make it to a new thread ill post a video of me getting my cock sucked. Speaking of ...
Was your brit malah performed on Purim?
That was a messy job Brandon.
The Rabbi was either drunk or you have scarred yourself from obsessive masturbating during one of your manic episodes?
- My ex had braces.
- It's a nice cock. Good size.
- Now I've seen everything.
- OMG Brandon did not just do that!
- [quote]My cock:
Brandon, that was a quick and funny reply, but you know that the only physical pain you will endure must be self inflicted.
With others you are a tease and sadist. Silk socks and no sex as my grandmother would say.
So was it a drunk Rabbi or self-mutilation?
How did that kosher wiener get so scarred?
- Hey Brandon or whomever posted the pic of his face; I would do you in a NY minute. You are gorgeous. Forget these judgmental people, you are hot!
- It's BENT!
- It's not his.
- For Brandon's self-esteem, we've gotta reach at least 500 posts o this thread.
Friends of Brandon, let's pitch in!
- Count me in. After all, he did post the cock pic.
- Nice cock sir! Thank you mucho!
- Well you all got what you wanted. I hope you're happy.
- Nice penis, Brandon. Glad your parents had the good sense to have you circumcised.
Is it possible to see a picture that includes both your puss and your penis?
- Last question. Have you ever done drag? If not, do you think you will ever do it?
- Never done drag. Never will.
- But what about your face and your cock in one pic, Brandon?
- Both the face pics and the cock pics belong on the underwhelmed thread.
Shakespeare wrote a play about this thread: Much Ado About Nothing.
- [quote]Brandon, I'm bored with you. Go away, or I'll email your employer again.
Who does this?
- R470 - probably Brandon pretending to be Brandie pretending to be Brandon. Wait, that sounds familiar.
- Marsh & McLennan ring any bells, Brandon?
- They can't prove it was Brandon.
- Alright guys, well apparently I have to stop posting.
Thanks for keeping me distracted!
- You're welcome, B.
Now get back to work!
- Someone here would really have the audacity to contact a poster's employer because they don't like what he is posting on a message board. Seek professional guidance and leave Brandon alone.
- Hey, if you're dumb enough to post all kinds of annoying bullshit under your real name AND repeatedly post links to your FB page where you've listed your employer's name, sometimes that's the price you pay, r476.
And now that dumb-dumb Brandon has conveniently started a whole thread about fucking some chick from his office and getting in trouble with HR, I can have lots of fun apprising his employer of actual work-related shenanigans.
Perhaps some day he'll learn his lesson.
- What were the work shenanigans, R477? He didn't fuck her at work or on company time. I'm pretty certain he's free to fuck whoever he likes on his own time.
I don't like Brandon either, but you are lower than pond scum.
- And I am free to email whomever I please, r478 ...
- Email what, R479? That they've employed a hot, young, single guy who gets laid regularly?
- I couldn't be less interested in the details of his behavior and whether or not they were scandalous, r480; I just enjoy scaring him away from the DL for a while.
- Do you really enjoy being that much of a cunt, R477 R479 R481? I mean, do you go home at night, stick tampons in your orifices and roll around on the floor luxuriating in the cuntiness that is you?
- So then, it seems the consensus seems to be that Brandon should have the freedom and ability to post on a message board. He seeks acceptance. And he likes attention. So what?
He has shared details of his complicated life, apologized for his sins, and also apparently has the ability to generate 500 posts in less than a week.
If I thought that people here would track me down and email my employer to alert him to my internet posts, I'd never leave here and never come back. R481, you're the one who needs to be banned.
The dogs bark and the caravan rolls on.
- [quote]So then, it seems the consensus seems to be that Brandon should have the freedom and ability to post on a message board.
My actions don't require the support or consensus of Datalounge--although, Brandon DOES have the freedom and ability to post here, at least until the next time he gets banned. It's just that, because he has been stupid enough to make his personal information available to DLers, he may wind up paying consequences for exercising his freedom.
As fo me, I am free to email his employers* if I choose, and I could not give a shit you or the rest of DL thinks about that, r483.
*So far, I've never actually done this, though Brandon claims someone else did a while back. And while I kinda doubt, I will carry through on my threat, you never know .... if Brandon's tedious postings continue, I just might do it.
- Would woefully average work? I always feel better when I hear: "at least you don't smell toxic today."
- To the loser with no life: What exactly are you going to tell Brandon's employer? And how old are you, five?
- But *why* would you be such a cunt, R484? Since Brandon could not have logically upset anyone this much, we can only deduce that you like being a cunt. What about cuntiness attracts you so? Do you wish you'd been born a girl?
- Indeed, r487, I sometimes do enjoy being a cunt! Doesn't everyone on DL? And I am quite content with my biological sex, but thanks for inquiring.
- Can we go back to talking about clothes now?
- Nice to see R481/484/488 embracing his cuntiness. Go on with your bad ass self.
Given the choice between the douchebaggery of Brandon and being a major cunt like R481, I'd go with Brandon.
- R488 seems like the stereotypical prissy bitch queen stuck in middle school. I can practically hear him lisping through his braces "I'm telling your parentthhhh on you."
- Brandon is a homophobe.
There's your justification for fucking with him any way we can.
- R488 Let's see what *you* look like. If you're better looking than Brandon, maybe everyone will move to your side.
- Therapy from a good therapist can be very helpful- please note Brandon/OP and particularly a number of posters on this thread.
- Damn, you people are all stirred up in here. I'd decided I wasn't really going to contact Brandon's employer, but now I might have to, just for the fun of poking a stick at y'all.
- R496. We've already contacted yours.
- I work for myself, r497. Look forward to hearing what you have to say.
- Meanwhile Brandon is counting...497, 498, 499...
- Brandon works for himself too. He owns a prostitution website. And?
- If someone was going to troll as a "straight" man on the DL, wouldn't they choose more masculine pics? Cause these are all gurl. And why is this crap still on the front page yet the Amazing Race thread got deleted?
- what does it feel like to break 500 posts Brandon?
- Keep posting so we can see the blow job video!!!
- Did he promise that after 600 or something, R503?
- Damn, I was a meeting earlier. I wanted to put Brandon over the 500 mark.
Now I'll have to keep tuned in to DL to have the honor to put him at 600!
- Yes he did! He said if we have to move to a new thread he will post the blow job video. Really want to see that!
- Brandon needs to come back and give us some more inflammatory tidbits or we'll never get to 600.
- I don't think you'll be getting that video after his job was threatened if he didnt stop posting.
- I think we all know everything we need to about Brandon.
Can this be The Amazing Race thread now, since that one got deleted?
- If the Amazing Race were more interesting than Brandon, I would say yes, R509 (not that my opinion matters any more than anyone else's).
But it isn't.
- I do like pussy, especially young ones, but if they are bleeding I'll give it to them right up the ass. I like how it makes them squirm. For some reason I cum quicker that way.
- R511 needs to learn about Trolldar
- Except you're Not Brandon, R511.
- More than one device. More than one location. R481 would be the reason why, right? I've been nothing but nice, admitted my problems, and admitted when I have been a prick on the discussions lately and this is what I get.
- Back so soon, Brandon? Too bad you haven't learned to follow instructions. Email going out to your employer in 5 .. 4.. 3...
- Is the bj from a man or a woman?
- A guy, R516.
I've seen the video.
- Brandon only posts from his phone.
- R514 is not Brandon. Idiot.
- [quote]Brandon. Idiot.
That sums it up nicely.
- r220 nailed it
This boy, brandon, is mentally ill in ways that cannot be nailed. He is not a boy of course, but a dangerous man.
He is asking for it, and I guess that some are giving it because they think he is HOT. Play along with the future killer.
You can go on Grindr or Gay.com or somewhere else if you have the need to tease, cajole or beg for pictures of ordinary looking guys. You can find much better looking ones too. brandon needs us for his game, but his real game is happening in real time, elsewhere.
He is a sociopath and nuts. Not because he admits to mental health problems, but because he is so clearly much more dangerous and mentally ill than what he says. Beware.
Some Y'all are way too easy, and most y'all are having fun from the comfort of anonymity.
He is a sick fuck, and importantly a serial liar who will be outraged by such an accusation.
Crazy is the word I use for people who have problems that I like or enjoy and even myself.
brandon is more than crazy. He is insane. This is not ADHD or OCD or PMS, he is a full on sociopath. Narcissistic is part of that, but don't get too comfortable with ex-boyfriend labeling. brandon is dangerous and nuts.
The guy who wants to email brandon's employer is not so far off in his instinct, even if his motivation seems mean-spirited. brandon is not teasing dick, but he is announcing his himself as a sociopathic player, and he enjoys addressing easy lies. It is a ruse, and a game to deflect from his real problems.
It is also a warning.
This thread should be closed.
brandon is playing a game with everyone, and don't be surprised when it makes the news.
- OP seek therapy you're a narcissist. I didn't read the entire thread just the first post and 3 replies after that.
- What crimes do you think he has committed, R522. I already said it up-thread, but I get a very strong Ted Bundy vibe.
- The only sociopath on this thread is the guy who keeps threatening Brandon.
- Aww! He posted a shirtless picture of himself on his FB wearing a cross, and one of his friends asked him about being an Atheist, and this was his response:
"I am but the cross belongs to my mom who passed away when I was 11. I've worn it ever since."
He is Jewish and a liar and a psychopath.
How pathetic can you be, r526.
His mom is still living, read his other posts.
Aww, it's his Easter theme.
- I'm not Jewish. I'm an Atheist, loud and proud. And I've worn that cross since I was 11. Every day.
(Those other posts by Brandon are not me. )
Here I am wearing it back when I was in high school:
- Leave Brandon alone. Or help him fill his thread. He's a good guy.
- 70 posts away from BJ video!
- So, webmaster is probably going to delete this thread before it gets to 600, anyway.
- That is not a high school pic! It is a more recent Adidas sock pattern. Fail.
- R533, it's a high school pic. At least 5 years old.
- And here's an even older pic with me wearing it since R533 seems to think I quickly shaved my beard, got a haircut and de-aged to take the other pic.
- well well!
- The posters mooning and fawning over this loser are pathetic. Back away from the computer, brush the cheetohs off of your gut, go out and get some fresh air. There are plenty of hot guys in the real world that you can oogle up close. Some of them are even non-psychotic.
I do not believe one word this troll says or any of the photos he posts. It's unbelievable that in 2013 we still have idiotic rubes that get drawn in by yarn-spinning Internet "personas". Get a clue, people!
- He one ugly muthafucka.
- I don´t get those of you having a meltdown over this thread. What do you think he´s going to do--reach through the Internet and grab you? If he really scares you this much, just scroll on.
- Who said they're scared of him? I'm not stupid enough to give him any access to my life, but I'm revolted by the creepers in this thread that are falling all over themselves in awe of this attention-seeking poser.
The whole thing is repulsive; this little hetero shit coming here to troll us and the pathetic groupies that worship him. The whole lot of them should be committed to a psych ward for evaluation.
- I think the worshipers are scarier still, R540.
- Worshipers? Oh, dear . . .
- Oh please, R540/541, all of DL worships straight men. That's nothing new.
- He has no intention of posting any bj video regardless of how many posts this thread gets. I told you guys, I know him.
He's a sociopath. He's on here because he's bored and figured out that the odds are he'll get his ego stroked if he keeps the thread going. That's not happening for him in the real world like he thought it would which is why he haunts the net.
I find it interesting, Brandon that you haven't acknowledged my posts calling you out on your shit. You don't acknowledge it in real life either.
- R544 - he posted the cock shot! Here's hoping! 55 more posts left.
- R543, speak for yourself. Stop projecting your neuroses on everyone else.
I loathe straight douchebags like OP.
- I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR FANS!
- And he knows it too, r543 (he said so in another thread). It's exactly why he's here. The nauseating sycophants at DL are only too happy to provide the attention he seeks.
- R544, I don't know if I know you. How would I know? Give me something personal. Where do I live? Where did I go to college? What's my girkfriend's name?
And yeah I post here cuz I'm bored. I'm, is t that why MOST people post on here?
- R524 is spot on with the Bundy vibe. It's actually amazing, in a way, to be able to read the posts Brandon writes and see the psychosis up close.
- Ted Bundy was a killer of women. This is the vibe I transmit? I think we should all agree, if we're being honest, this is not accurate.
I slay the wicked thoughts that permeate the mind with futile expectations. My victims are laid to rest with peace of mind and an unburdened soul.
I am a killer of false hope.
- Yeah, it gets creepier as you read along, R551. There is something about his detached victimization of young girls coupled with his bi-sexuality that is a red flag for me. Sexual psychopaths often choose their victims based on the ability to manipulate them. Gender is less important than finding a certain 'type'--someone who is weak, damaged, needy and trusting.
- Getting my cock sucked:
- R553, I'm obviously not speaking from experience, but I would wager young girls are a much easier target. They're more malleable and their heightened emotional states would probably make for more interesting games.
One would assume.
- BTW, the guy in the video wasn't really my type, but he WAS married which made things more interesting.
His wife ended up seeing the video. I guess I should be thankful that, unlike him, there are no shots of my face. A benefit of being the one holding the camera, I suppose.
- No face shot in the pic because its not him.
- Enough with this crap. I was joking at first, but just I emailed this douchebag's employer.
- R559 - you really need a life, a hobby, or both.
- OP, I know Erryday. Erryday was a friend of mine. Erryday was fucking hot!
OP, you're no Erryday.
- Brandon, you are absolutely adorable and I think you're aware of it. Would it be OK with you if I printed out a picture of you and came on your face? I'm stalking your FB page, trying to decide which pic(s) to print.
You are even cute with the hipster-douchebag glasses, but you really should consider Lasik surgery. Very pretty eyes. Keep the facial hair! Lose the silly hats.
Waiting for your tacit approval...
- R559 a.k.a. "Cunt" R488: WHO is the douchebag?
That's right. It's you. And you obviously haven't taken an anti-cunt pill in days. Brandon really holds sway over you. You'd pay big bucks to be his pussy bottom bitch, if only he'd agree to let you.
- R559 = Cindy Brady.
- Next goal: If we make it to another thread I will commit suicide live on Cam4!
- Not funny
- They probably would if you were. Although, you're probably hot to people who aren't hot. And of course to the elderly.
- R565 is not me but heh that's kind of a cool idea.
Of course, I would never do that.
If I were going to kill myself, it would be in a very public way. Everyone would know the name Brandon.
- Brandon, I've been waiting all day for your approval to cum on your face.
- Oh for Christ's sake just cum on it already R562.
You're all losers.
- R569, it has to be this picture.
- Me too? Can I be a loser too!?
- Aha! Gottcha caught in the act of displaying empathy. Very cute pic. But you look better with more facial hair and less beanie cap.
Thanks; it was worth the wait.
Poor r570 still has Mommy issues.
- Yeah, I was only 16 in that picture and my facial hair was pretty unimpressive LOL
- Ew. 16? Now I feel unclean and all pervy. But you didn't seem to mind. I cuddled you afterwards.
- The thread about gay soccer player Robbie Rogers has been around for a month and has yet to generate 60 responses.
Yet the sociopathic douchebag Brandon has the DL queens all creamin' their panties.
So typical of the fucking losers on this board, basement dwellers willing to put up all kinds of horseshit on the off chance some other loser will toss 'em a bone and pay them the slightest bit of attention.
Nice work, ladies.
- I love how the haters on this thread take all of this 100X more seriously than anyone else posting here.
- Wow. If you shaved off the beef curtain fur you could be her twin!
- Well, R576, maybe there is a lesson for Robbie Rogers in this. He should be more interactive with his DL fans the way Brandon is. Has he posted his permission for DL'ers to cum on his face?
- Brandon looks like Christopher Reeve.
- We do not bring only pain and loss to those we feed upon. The experience of our touch on levels far deeper than the physical can be transformative to those strong enough to bear up under it.
Let others condemn us, call us evil or perverse, but let them never speak of love or an understanding of it. For we love and share with one another in way so profound that those not of our number have never imagined it before. Ours is the kissing of souls, unburdened by the limitations of physical flesh. Ours is the deepest knowing of another soul. Ours is the truest communion.
Those we feed upon experience waves of ecstasy, like riding the crest of a prolonged orgasm, though one which is not located specifically in the flesh.
Our draw is like a drug. Our partners are overcome with a soothing sensation, until they relax to their very core. They feel they are drifting in an ocean of pleasure. They are filled with a golden, melting sensation that is almost narcotic in its intensity. Our draw can bring visions and it can bring rest and sleep even to the most restless of souls. The pleasure we give is not wholly physical but occurs upon all levels, and serves to bridge the space between these levels of existence in our partners, raising them up into an apotheosis of Self. Our touch is mystical, and it changes our partners profoundly on levels they may only have imagined.
Like a drug, however, our draw can be addictive. We understand too well the overpowering desire our need inspires in us, but our partners can also come to be reliant upon the pleasure that we give to them. They can become trained to be responsive to our touch, and their physical and subtle bodies can grow so accustomed to our drain that they overproduce vitality in anticipation of having it drained away. Thus we must always take care in how often we feed from our partners, and try to guard against obsessing them with the pleasure that we give to the exclusion of all else.
- Brandon, come over...I have a Super Nintendo with two controllers. We can totes play Super Mario 3 together!
- why the long face?
- the more photos you post, the more unattractive you become.
Actually, scratch that, the more you post the more unattractive you become.
- I noticed this thread when it started but never clicked. Why would I bother with an immature narcissist? Bo-ring! But 585 posts? So I look at the last few pages and see pics of a guy who is alright looking, but not amazing or anything. But he looks dead in the eyes. Why would anyone want to give this creepy person the time of day, let alone feed his ego with all the posts?
One maxed thread for one weirdo who is not a celeb and not even attractive? And dead in the eyes? What's wrong with you people?
- ewww... kill it! That long hound dog face.
- What did you copy that from, OP / 581 / Brandon?
- The Vampire Codex R588.
- R588, The Psychic Vampire Codex. It sounds creepy, but it's akin to a self-help book. Good stuff
- R591, I think you're confused.
- Go through the DL FB page and there are a lot of guys much hotter.
- Tell us, R586, how gorgeous you are. And please, bitch, a pic.
- Brandon, did you go to Jewlane or Goyola?
- Brandon, do you know what Joe Morton's character is up to on SCANDAL?
- Brandon, how hot is Erryday?
- Brandon, is Erryday a boy or a girl?
- One more post, Brandon.
- Okay, Brandon. You're done with Act One. What comes next?
- kill this thread
- kill this thread now
- kill it dead