All Threads by Date
How much would you tip
a delivery person lugging 20 lbs of laundry up three flights of stairs?
- The first two inches and then you have to beg for more.
- Need more details. What does he look like? This thread is useless without pictures.
I would tip $5 for bringing the laundry to my building, and an extra $5 for delivering to my door in a walkup apartment.
- If you can afford to have your laundry done and delivered to your door you can afford a $10 tip to the poor soul who has to lug it up 3 flights of stairs.
- Why not do the laundry yourself and save up for an elevator building?
- Thanks for the advice. I broke my back last year and am no longer able to carry a lot.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...