- What RCH does is not ordinary gossip.
- Nothing the poster you keep trying to label has said anything that bad. Jokes about the magazine his hair stylist has been in? Jokes about him sleeping with people? Referencing the gossip that he worked as an escort?
You keep trying to create this big conspiracy theory and accusing him of trying to ruin Colton's career? Calm down hon. And save the trolldar for what it used for, when people are actually being annoying trolls, something you are doing moreso than this character you are trying to create.
Anyway, Colton will apparently be livetweeting during the episode tonight for anyone that is interested. .
- I've meet him in person, and he's a lovely person. I don't understand the attacks against him. It's not your decision on his sexuality.
- R3 = Fangurl
- Nice people go to heaven. Sluts and whores move from MTV to CW.
- jesus christ, calm your tits people, this is suppose to be fun.
- Thank you very much for the thread, OP. It's greatly appreciated by us non-payers.
- Before we begin I'd like to add a disclaimer for the faint-hearted:
WARNING: This thread WILL include gossip, speculation, pointless bitchery and snarky gay men. If you allergic to the aforementioned items please vacate this thread immediately.
- Now that that's out of the way...
...Colton is a fag.
- Colton is just a bro going to exotic brocations with other shirtless bros getting brobanged and totally loves the pussy
- Colton probably has a few beers and falls asleep on the couch on top Shawn. But whatever they're just bros, hangin' out and gettin' pussy.
- It's pretty clear that he's been sleeping with a lot more women than men in the past three years--in fact I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone straight entirely. Happens.
- yeah, they're just bros, watchin' porn, jerkin' each other off, ya know, just normal bro stuff.
- Oh yes, R12. That gay thing was just a phase. Colton's a dude who loves his pussy he and the bros often go out lookin' for fine lay-dies.
- OP, LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!
- [R14] i wasn't aware there were fine lay-dies in west hollywood
- The next thread title should be,
"Colton Haynes: So Straight"
- Oh yeah, R14. The lack of straight dudes there makes for lots of pussy catchin'. Just my bro, Colton and I in the middle of all those gay guys.
- You loons and your castles in the air. I can't wait until Colton announces his engagement to a woman.
- Nor can I, R19. I'll be his best man and we'll have an awesome bachelor party. Think "The Hangover" only with A LOT more pussy for us bros.
- R19 Well Taylor Swift is available.
- R12 You're probably right, he's been having a ton of sleepovers with his hags but he's been sucking & fucking his bros.
- [quote]You keep trying to create this big conspiracy theory and accusing him of trying to ruin Colton's career?
What conspiracy? I think it's just one person with a grudge. And he has gone far beyond what you list. I believe references to "pure evil" have been made. It's just a matter of time until we get to Hitler. He is not "referencing" the escort rumor (which I believe he created in the first place). He is bringing it up in every discussion of Colton, always in a vituperative context.
- Leave Colton alone! As if you're going to have him. Enough with the STUPID gossip!
- Colton was shirtless and kissed his character's love interest during tonight's Arrow, if anyone still gives a damn about him.
- He's really cute on Arrow. He plays Roy Harper, who, as comic book guys know, was Green Arrow's Robin-esque sidekick Speedy. Stephen Amell and he have yet to have scenes together. Wonder if we're going to see some homosex tension between them?
- His character has a problem with needles, which is hilarious to me because Colty's diva self is terrified of them in real life, but I am assuming for the show it is going to be related to his issues with heroin. At least I hope so, that was a big part of Roy Harper of the comics.
- Nice nipple profile.
- Give it a rest, boys! I know a hetro when I see one and Colty here has me all wet in the panties. Seriously, I'm moist as a snack cake down there right now. For me, this happens EXCLUSIVELY for straight men.
- my thoughts exactly R28 it's great to see that colty's award winning nips are being put to good use, but if his pecs get any larger he's gonna need a training bra. tone it down on the steroids sweetheart, mkay?
- Does the "R.C.H" have his own hater, now?
- Ratings for Arrow were a bit down last night but still good. I will still be interested to see if Arrow brings Colton a lot more fame, or if it will be on the same level as Teen Wolf.
- Well, "Arrow" does get more viewers than "Teen Wolf" does and supposedly Colton is to become a main player next season, whereas on "Teen Wolf" he was supporting. If nothing else it'll broaden his audience.
How many seasons will "Arrow" last? About four?
- The CW tends to hold onto shows that are decently successful for a very long time because they don't have much to replace it with. Smallville ran for 10 season, Supernatural is on like season 9 , even Gossip Girl ran for 6.
I wouldn't be surprised to see it sticking around for a long ass time if ratings stay decent, even though it will likely become unwatchable crap after the first few seasons.
- How gorgeous was I on last nights episode? The camera loves me!
- Speedy has a heroin problem in the books but that was in the 70's he was renamed arsenal so I am sure they would go with that - he also loses an arm. ..but this arrow rewrites a lot of DC lore - The lawyer chick is supposed to be Black Canary - his sister is supposed to be Artemis and so on....the costume they gave huntress a while back was ridiculous....
they have already bogarted a few batam villans. I wonder if we will see other dc heroes.
- [quote]How gorgeous was I on last nights episode? The camera loves me!
I thought that was a lactating woman's breast. What is he a full C cup?
[quote]his sister is supposed to be Artemis and so on
Thea is a composite of both Speedy I (Roy) and Speedy II Mia Dearden. Who, like Colton, was a former prostitute.
- glad to see other people think colty's man boobs are getting a bit ridic
- But, but, I like his juicy nipples.
Colton's latest keek is cute. He's with his two nephews on the a Warner Bro tour. I'm guessing these boys belong to one of his sisters.
- I wonder if Colton's family knows he's gay? Is an unspoken thing or is he out? Or does he even deny it to his extended loved ones?
Do they ask about Jarreth?
- [quote]I wonder if Colton's family knows he's gay?
We've gone over this a million times, Colton's mother signed a permission slip so he could do his gay photo-shoot, of course they know.
- Yeah, I believe Colton's family and close friends know he's gay.
- Colton was out and proud a few years ago. He still is in his private life.
- LOL, he was obviously never "proud" of it.
- Obviously, his desire for money took over.
- I know his mom signed the thing. I'm talking extended family and friends. Most of us are out to our moms but I for one an not out to my whole hometown. His family is in Arkansas. That's gotta be hard
- We went over this before too.
He has a gay cousin. He grew up in a small town and took his boyfriend to the prom. He was a flamer in high school. He posed for a sexy spread in a national magazine, not something someone only out to his immediate family would do and there are many pictures of him kissing his boyfriend all over the internet despite his efforts to remove them. He was fully out. Read any previous thread.
- It is true that what you relate has been stated before, R46 and R47. One or more people claim to have following Colty before he became an actor, and these reports rely on those posters. I have no reason to doubt the story, but until it is confirmed elsewhere, I'm not sure we should accept it as established fact.
- [quote] I have no reason to doubt the story, but until it is confirmed elsewhere, I'm not sure we should accept it as established fact.
The story of Colton's mother signing a permission slip, R48?
- And being a flamer out as his HS prom.
- He did take his boyfriend to the prom...
- Hopefully this link works...
- I didn't go to school with Colton so I can't offer a first hand account of what happened.
Today, Colton keeps trying to act manly, sometimes he slips up.
The many previous threads cover a lot of ground if you have any questions...
- Nice job R51, etc.
- You don't have to believe the DL, but simple google searching will make you realize that Colton was a (minor) senior in highschool when the XY photoshoot came out. So therefore he neeeded parental permission even if you don't believe the accounts of those who were around then.
You can find many pictures of Colton and Jerreth outside of the photoshoot even if you don't want to believe that they were out as a couple on Myspace at the time.
Most of what is said about Colton on the DL has a fairly established history on the internet if you care to follow it.
- The lawyer hired who sent messages to the various website tried to get them deleted on the grounds that they were "child pornography". Not everyone's deleted them and some have posted the message from the lawyer if you want to read it.
- I still hope that Colton and his handlers had a bad call of judgement hiring that particular lawyer who used those imho public image damaging tactics. Colton and his handlers just should have bought the legal rights of these pictures from the original photographer or the magazine they were published in and enforced their publication rights by ordering sites to delete the pictures from their sites based on owning those pictures and not giving consent for them to get published anymore.
- I'm not sure, but I think they did and they were somehow public domain.
- Don't flame me but is it possible Colton is not really gay? His last boyfriend of note was when he was in highschool. Lots of people have same sex relationships when they are 17-18, but they aren't gay adults. Maybe he was just experimenting? He hasn't had a bf since and that was seven years ago, maybe he really is straight and Jerreth was just a highschool experimentation. Lots of teens go through that.
I'm not saying this to get shit on here about being a freeper. It's just a thought.
- This is getting tiresome.
[quote]Don't flame me but is it possible Colton is not really gay?
You sound like a dumb frau.
[quote]His last boyfriend of note was when he was in highschool. Lots of people have same sex relationships when they are 17-18, but they aren't gay adults. Maybe he was just experimenting? He hasn't had a bf since and that was seven years ago, maybe he really is straight and Jerreth was just a highschool experimentation. Lots of teens go through that.
People don't got through "phases" that's a myth perpetuated by the media
Colton is gay.
He was out, then in 2011 decided to go back in.
- Then how do u explain all the posters on here who are gay but said they "fucked tons of pussy" when they were in highschool and college? Doesn't it work both ways? If gay men can have girlfriends in highschool and college, then can't straight men have gay relationships in highschool as well?
Isn't that the enlightened approach?
What about Kinsey scale? Maybe Colton is a 2 or 3?
- If I won't even get even all the queens on DataLounge who "fucked tons of pussy".
Just wait, Colton will come out as gay eventually.
- This is just what Colton wants; except not all of us are as stupid as you are, R59/R61.
- I don't think  is stupid. I think he makes a valid point and I do think everything goes both ways. Maybe Colton is straight. More importantly, who cares? He's a non starter is so many ways
- No. r61 discounts the enormous societal pressure to be straight. There probably are some teenagers who are "just experimenting," or who are more bisexual than gay even if they end up with one gender or another, but the vast majority of gays and lesbians who date the opposite gender in high school and college are trying to fit in.
- There are more signs that point to him being gay than there are signs that point to him being genuinely straight.
It's up to each individual to decide what he believes for himself though.
- [quote]I don't think  is stupid.
Since you are R61 that might be the reason why.
- Are we really having this stupid argument? Colton is gay, he is open about about this in his day to day life, it isnt a secret except to the public. Also yes, he did pen that letter about being a closeted actor to AE.
Also everyone making that argument, while completely well intentioned, is obviously a woman.
- My thoughts exactly, R68.
We're not having this argument.
If you deluded fraus want to discuss it go to iVillage or wherever.
Colton is gay in his day to day life. And if a certain BI is to be believed having sex with Shawn Pyfrom.
Colton is gay. If you think otherwise please vacate the thread.
- I'm not a frau. Just another gay guy posting with other gay guys. DL has a dubious record with this kind of stuff. Hot actor comes on to the scene,then all of a sudden DL is teaming with gay rumours and complete gay backstories about this (shocker)really attractive actor.
He may be gay for all I know. I've never seen him suck a cock, and I don't necessarily get a gay vibe from him. I'll wait until he comes out before I commit one way or the other.
But it is odd that there were never any gay rumours about Jonah Hill on here. Or that Zach Galafanackas (sp?) dude. Or Seth Rogan. Or Michael Cera.
- R70 reminds me of a Republican, who when facts are presented to them showing that they're wrong they still choose to believe they're right.
- R56 your gaydar is broken!
- The only reason my gaydar's broken is because you pinged it off the scale, Colton.
- No one cares if you don't want to believe it R70, that is your right. Sure, there are those on the DL that like to believe every attractive actor is gay. (Gay guys like talking about hot guys? Stop the presses!)
That doesn't negate real info, I mean there is a reason that every gay celebrity that comes out isn't actually a surprise.
Colton isn't that complicated of a case. He isn't "new" on the scene, there are those of us who knew who he was since the XY photoshoot back when he was just a model with a small group of gay fans.
- Why get mad at r70? Closet cases are still coddled and therefore still hide, so you can never be quite sure without personally knowing said person. The internets have never seen Colton's dance card.
- R70, so the fact that he had a boyfriend in high school means nothing to you? Ok then.
Yes, DL has been wrong before. Not gonna lie. Sometimes it's hard to claim someone being gay because of all the lies in Hollywood. This time however is different. We have proof that he indeed is gay and was out at one point. The fact that you won't even recognize the evidence at hand is your problem, not ours. Just join the idiot fraus, where you belong.
I personally have no reason to want Colton to be gay. IMO he's not that attractive, he is overrated, and very short. I just don't find him physically attractive. But I still think he's gay. Why? Because he is. All the evidence is there to support this fact, end of.
- I'm not mad at R70. He can choose to believe the truth or pretend Colton's straight.
- Colton is gay.
It's not open for discussion.
Let's drop this line of discussion.
- [quote]when facts are presented
What facts? Some modeling shoots? Some high school photos that can be interpreted in a million different ways? Puhlease. Talk to me when you have real evidence.
- Of course, R77. That was basically what I said. I just find it silly, that's all. But f he want to live in his own bubble, fine by me.
R79, get lost stupid frau. Go back to iVillage where you belong. Thanks.
- Back to real discussion:
[quote] IMO he's not that attractive, he is overrated, and very short. I just don't find him physically attractive.
Nor do I, I don't get people on this thread making him out to be some sex god.
- I think lot of people on this board are intolerant to the possibility that Colton is straight or bi. The truth is none of u are Colton's friends so how do u really know what he is?
Personally, I think he probably is gay, however every interview he ever does that talks about his personal life, he talks about girls he finds hot and girlfriends he has had on Seacrest's radio show.
So he says he's straight. Shouldn't we respect his privacy and leave it at that until he says otherwise?
- He may be straight. He may be gay. Just admit that you don't know and call it a day. Discuss his hotness and his cock size.
- R76 I give you short. Initially I didn't find him attractive: very basic Hollywood of attractive. But those nipples, those freckles, that swimmer's build grew on me.
- R82, he's gay. End of discussion. I don't even get the point of discussing this when it's so obvious. But of course this is exactly what Colton wants, people to see him as straight. So I guess he's succeeded.
Oh, and it's not so much being intolerant to him being straight as there's more evidence pointing to him being gay, oh and wait a minute.. you're on a GAY board. So what do you expect? Of course there'll be discussion on him being gay! If you don't like it, too bad. Why don't you go somewhere else where more people share your views? Go to iVillage or ONTD or wherever the hell you straight fraus like to be.
- Wish someone had some uptodate inside info on colton so we could stop talking about the same stuff from 2011 to bad hes not interesting enough for someone to really
- R84, I don't know.. sometimes I find him attractive, other times not, more often not though. I mean.. he's not ugly by any means, but he's not gorgeous either. He just isn't my type.
- [quote]Nor do I, I don't get people on this thread making him out to be some sex god.
Is it that complicated? He has a striking classically handsome face and a nice body. Plus come on, Colton does those lets fuck faces as good as anyone.
- [quote]I don't get people on this thread making him out to be some sex god.
Look bitches. Not all of us have the same type.
- Until he comes out, I'm going to just enjoy his hotness. I think we can probably go as far as 'bicurious' until he confirms.
- [quote]Until he comes out, I'm going to just enjoy his hotness.
What happens after he comes out? Is he damaged goods then?
- Not at all, then I will know that he's gettable.
- does anyone else think this looks like colton in a wig lol
sorry if i got the coding wrong
- It does, R93!
- yep, i got the coding wrong. can anyone tell me how to post a picture here?
- Did you type it into the URL box , R93?
- The URL box is just above "Author". I'll post this gif of Colton's man boobs in it:
- oh, ok, i get it now, thanks guys, it was really simple, i feel like such a dumb-dumb.
- I posted many failed links not knowing that was where they went.
- r98, don't put yourself down like that. We all make mistakes. You are not dumber than us as we are not smarter than you. We are just different who come together to discuss something.
- thanks R100 and R99 :)
- [quote]does anyone else think this looks like colton in a wig lol
I like Colton in this wig (he's on the right)
- I love his freckles!
- As someone who just came out of the closet and is facing many emotional difficulties from having a christian family I hope that Colton is actually straight. I hope he is straight because it is insulting to hear about an openly gay man, who is in my age bracket no less, decide to go back into the closet for money and fame. The closet was such a stressful and draining place to be in I would never want to go back. I know I really shouldn't care about what he does but there is a part of me that just gets pissed off thinking about it. If he is truly gay I hope he stays in the closet because the last thing I want the public to hear is that a gay guy would sell out for supporting roles in teen shows.
- It is important to realize that Colton is closeted..but not by that much
- holy crap R102! i've never seen that pic before, thanks! and peacock feather earrings too, my, my, how fancy lol
He works at a used CD store in Montreal. My sister fucked him. He is nice. He flirts with me, but don't like the waxed eyebrows, so my sister took him to get them threaded on Ste. Catherine Street. I think I will fuck him next. He likes Depeche Mode and all this 80's crap music but he is cute. The store is CD REPLAY. He is nice.
Sometimes he does drag at "la Boite de Cray", a cool gay club here. We always call him Cotton, because he likes us black boys best. He is really nice and likes to do drag as Beyonce. He is better at Katie Perry though. He does a lot of drugs and is always trying to get in movies. He told my sister that he wants to just meet a nice black guy and work at the CD store and do drag, so I know that he likes me. I have kissed him, but stopped. I worry that I am too big down there. He is nice and cute though.
- [quote]I hope he is straight because it is insulting to hear about an openly gay man, who is in my age bracket no less, decide to go back into the closet for money and fame.
Different people have different experiences. Unfortunately some people still come to the conclusion that being in the closet is somehow for their advantage.
Colton is an actor and as an actor he sees first hand who gets picked for roles and who doesn't and how business people talk about gay people when they amongst themselves. Then add professionals like managers, casting agents, even colleagues who say
'it is a great deal harder for openly gay men and women to be successful in this business, so I would rather stay in the closet for the time being. Sure, one day I will come out, but there is always this role or some other project that come or may come which makes it difficult to take that step out of the closet.'
or 'I do not cast openly gay people in particular roles, because I want my endeavors to be as successful as possible!'
or 'I cannot be seen with fags in public, because it would damage my public image/brand which me and my handlers work hard for to make it stick with the general public!'
or 'I do not represent gay actors, because they do not give me the profits I seek and it also might give me a bad reputation that I only represent fags or even worse that I am sleeping with all my male clients since I am gay myself!'
We as regular folk do not live the same life as him and we do not live the same life as everybody else. Even to this day some regular guys are in the closet, because it is their belief that this will help them to get that promotion, that pay raise, that new job, that deal, etc.
It's easy for us to say 'hey, come out! It is a lot easier to live that way' when closet cases are terrified of the consequences. We may see their fear as mostly unfounded (oh, you are just greedy, a coward, delusioned), but they are stuck in that belief that bad stuff will happen to them when they come out. And when it is stuck in your head that bad stuff will happen you will focus on all the things that confirm your belief while ignoring the good and the 'hey, it is not so bad after all' feeling.
- @109 thank you for your reply it was very insightful. I understand that my situation is different from everyone else's and that I hardly know what it is like to be in Hollywood. If it is that difficult to be openly gay as an actor or actress then I do give my sympathies to those gay men and women who are trying to make a living.
I guess my frustration is that, this is 2013 and the U.S. is seeing a stronger fight for gay rights than any other decade. It would be nice to see a lot more celebrities and media figures, no matter how big or small their career is, take advantage of the podium so very few in this country are privileged to have and show the public that they are proud of who they are. I wish they could see the larger picture of where they are in history and take a stand. It might be a pipe dream now, but hopefully it will happen soon.
- r110, you could turn this around and say that it is kind of sad that in 2013 people still look up to celebrities and their obviously fake images.
So-and-so is driving a particular car? That is so cool, I've got to have that one, too!
So-and-so is wearing this? I so got to have that too and then I am cooler than everybody else!
So-and-so is a spokesperson for this product? It must be great! I'll buy not just one but dozens of it!
So-and-so goes into that club? I am so going to go there to be someone and have so much fun there being cool and stuff!
Oh gosh, so-and-so is my true soulmate, because he/she just claimed that he likes to walk barefoot on a sandy beach while watching the morning sun rise above the horizon!
Oh, so-and-so sure lives the perfect life! He has it all! Damn, I wish my life would be so perfect. I have to find out what he/she is doing so I can do the exact samte thing and live a happy life!
To this day people look at others to seek guidance or expect them to make them feel better about themselves. And then they get frustrated because other people don't really seem to make an effort to please them 100%.
Some people see it as a personal insult that guys like Colton aren't out. The nerve of him! How can he betray ME like that? Doesn't he know what I know (that all is well when you are openly gay)? Doesn't he live the same life as I do (I drive the same car, I wear the same clothes, I go to the same fucking clubs! ... well, I would if I could!).
Most of us project. It's in our nature. Only very few are able to remain detached and just give a quick side eye to the situation and celebrities' public antics in general and then just move on with their own lives not caring what drama Lindsay Lohan is in now or if Taylor Lautner got himself a steady girlfriend (beards don't seem to stuck with him for some reason, gosh, I don't know why!). But when you are detached from all of this it makes it a great deal more fun to watch celebrities and their handlers trying to insult your intelligence by putting all the fake stuff out there for you to pick it up.
- @111 hahaha, love your viewpoint. I am someone who usually rolls my eyes at celebrity antics and the people that eat that shit up. However every now and then there is something that will truly get under my skin, and I guess hiding one's sexuality is a hot button issue for me.
I agree with you though, I wish we lived in a world that did not pay as much attention to celebrities as our country does now.
But I feel that my point is still valid. Me being openly gay as a banquet cook might have a positive influence on some of my fellow co-workers but that would only be 14 people. Whereas celebrities, as much as we may disagree with it, have a huge influence sometimes on multiple continents. While I might think it's a bit excessive, that is what the public pays attention to. So fuck it, if that is where their interests lie then that is where we can have a large impact.
All I am saying is that for some reason celebrities are given a stage that most, including activists and respected professionals, do not get and it would be amazing to see them take advantage of it.
- Colton (Cotton) works at CD REPLAY on Ste. Catherine Street in Montreal and is well liked by the owner and staff and customers.
He is bisexual because he fucked my sister and wants me to fuck him, but I worry that I am too big down there. I will let you know later :)
He is not a role model, but a good drag performer. That is why he waxes his eyebrows, but now he gets them threaded. He did a movie in Vancouver, but is back working at the store now.
- [quote][R98], don't put yourself down like that. We all make mistakes. You are not dumber than us as we are not smarter than you. We are just different who come together to discuss something.
- Who are you talking about, R113?
- Cotton and Shawny P should come out on the cover of a magazine together, once they get engaged. That would be cute!
- Just ignore the montreal troll R115, don't encourage/engage.
I am talking bout Colton Haynes, but some of us call him Cotton Haines at the club where he performs. He does Katy Perry and Beyonce drag.
He works in the used CD store too. He is nice and cute, a good kisser. My sister fucked him in Vancouver, but I am bigger down there.
- Colton just tweeted a picture from somewhere I can only assume to be the home he grew up in. He's alluded to growing up on food stamps and the house sorta reflects that. I'm not being bitchy or cunty. I'm being sincere.
I have been really harsh on him for being closeted. I kinda get it now though. Because of being closeted he has gotten money and fancy clothes and live in luxury in LA and stay in 5 star hotels and resorts all over the world. Say what you will about how stupid his "bro-cations"are but he is getting to experience a life he probably never thought he would live.
Maybe one day he will come out. Maybe after he has the money to buy his mother a new house. Maybe that is his dream? Maybe more than fame and Emmys and cooks and cars and diamonds and fancy friends and fancy parties.
Maybe he just wants to be able to buy his family a better life?
No longer snarky
- We all know Colton closets himself for financial reasons, R119. Like many religious leaders and politicians in America. And actors too, although few try and whitewash history as charmlessly as he has.
- There is more to wanting acting opportunities than the money.
He already makes money at CD Replay. I don't think he makes much doing drag because his Beyonce costumes and wigs must cost a lot.
He is nice and cute and I am going to ask him out. I am worried because I am really big down there and he is so tiny. He is a good kisser I already know. We call him Cotton at La Boite de Cray. We are going to go hard on Friday night!
I wonder if he will wear his Cotton Haines, hehe.
- I still want Colton to do a guest shot on Teen Wolf if only for his character to sing Sally's torch song "Losing My Mind" from Follies in a solo spot.
- He should put on his silver slippers and regale us with a medley from "The Wizard of Oz".
You know he'd look better in a dress than at least two of these girls:
- An interview from Colty, the one tidbit from it I thought was actually interesting is apparently this job came completely out of the blue for him with Berlanti contacting his team about taking the role.
He was definitely really hoping to get the role of Four in "Divergent" which he lost and then his job just fell into his lap when he would have been unemployed for a while. Lucky bastard, or perhaps should be thankful that there are gay men in the business looking out for him.
- Btw everyone that was calling him bi or someone that was just experimenting, not saying your logic is impossible just wrong. Jerreth is bi and did date a girl after their breakup...Colton just actually is gay. Not that i thoight there was much of an argument about that.
- [quote]Colton just actually is gay. Not that i thoight there was much of an argument about that.
There wasn't until some pot-stirring fraus invaded this thread and you're very right there shouldn't be - he is gay.
- aren't they cute?
- Anyone know why colton and jerreth broke up?
I mean they looked so great together!
- Colton had another infamous "oops I'm gay" moment last night on twitter with a series of tweets about John Barrowman and his partner Scott.
I wonder if later Colton had John perform "Blow Gabriel Blow?"
- Anyone catch Colton's nipple in close up and in profile on Arrow the other night?
- colton's nipple!
- You'll never guess who did get Four. Poor Mr. Pamuk.
- Incredible. I hope Barrowman had fun with these.
- I've seen his name mentioned here quite a bit and I assumed he was a porn star.
- Aw. He found himself a Daddy.
- I would fucking love to see the messages that Barrowman's partner and him were texting about Colty, I am sure they were hilarious and filthy as hell.
Scott: There is no way Nip's could handle getting spitroasted by our cocks
Colton: Bitch please, I handled bigger since I first had to pay for my SAG card.
- We just told him whenever he wants to come play superhero...
- haha! great pics R136 and R138!
- I would love to see the messages too R137...maybe Scott gave John permission to play with our lil'Colty.
What R139 said!
- Such a homewrecker Colty!
- I don't believe Jerreth is bi and dated a girl after he and Colton broke up. Is there any source on that?
- I love people want a link for gossip, I said it, it is true. Ask Jerreth, maybe he will talk about it.
- That's gotta burn for colton that his ex left his dick for a vagina.
- aww they are cute!
- Jerreth sounds like a dick!
- R143 Okay, I'll just give him a call and ask...no it's not true.
- The latest episode of Arrow sucked. Although, I did laugh when the executioner referred to Roy as just like the other gangbangers.
- Anyone here is following Jerreth on twitter?
- John Barrowman is gregarious and personable. The fact that he is hanging out with John doesn't necessarily mean he's gay. What we do see is Colton has great eye contact with John. He doesn't avoid looking at him. That is something that is very rare with heterosexual males. There is also many pics of Colton with openly gay men. You don't see heterosexual male celebrities with gay men in photos every other month. So things are adding up in the direction that Colton is, in fact, gay.
- anyone know why colton is holding hands with john? i mean, for a guy he who's trying to make the world believe he's straight, holding hands with a gay guy is not the way to do it.
- R151 John is playing a joke.
- R152 did john say that or is that your take on what's happening in the pics? cuz if it is a joke then that would explain why john is laughing his ass off in those pics lol
- "colton wasn't even a good lay", are you fucking kidding me?
- with a body and a face like that, it would be such a shame if he wasn't a good lay :(
- Why would Colton date a jerk for YEARS? Ugh!
- [quote]Anyone here is following Jerreth on twitter?
I don't follow him but I do read it once and awhile. I like Jerreth's sense of humor.
[quote]"colton wasn't even a good lay", are you fucking kidding me?
Could be true, could be Jerreth being snarky. I don't expect anything less from an ex, especially if the break up was bad or if your ex is in the closet.
[quote]What we do see is Colton has great eye contact with John. He doesn't avoid looking at him. That is something that is very rare with heterosexual males
Our own resident Gay Whisperer.
- R156 maybe colton had low self esteem. it happens :/
- I bet Jererths the one who took Coltons virginity.
- hes funny tho...
- R159 and who can blame a virgin for not being good at sex?
- hes skilled now. :)
- is it colton?
No, eyes are too small. Nose too big.
- no R163 the face is wrong
- I still can't believe Jerreth is bisexual if u follow his tweets.
- Colton and Jerreth in 2009
they remain friends after a break up.
don't know if they are still friends NOW....
- colton's gay cousin david lewis with jerreth's beloved dog.
- Jerreth confirmed Colton is gay.
- [quote]Jerreth confirmed Colton is gay.
Just because his ex-boyfriend confirmed that he's gay doesn't mean that he's gay.
- Still not convinced. I need concrete proof, not substantial evidence.
- Yeah, R171, because the FANGIRLS are the ones who want him (because he is) to be gay, right? This thread is getting dumber and dumber. The fangirls want him to be straight you idiot.
- That should have been circumstantial.
- Me, too! Plenty of straight guys hold hands with John Barrowman, kiss guys and take their boyfriends to the prom; that doesn't mean they're gay.
- So Jerrett really is bi, while Colton is gay.. that's interesting.
- [quote]Yeah, [R171], because the FANGIRLS are the ones who want him (because he is) to be gay, right? This thread is getting dumber and dumber. The fangirls want him to be straight you idiot.
I think you're confused, R173. Try reading my post again.
- But Colton is, R175, so your point is moot.
When did this thread turn into "prove Colton straight"??! WTF? He's gay, end of story. I don't see any point in discussing this. The only people unable to understand are the moronic fangirls.
- R173 fangirl right here, not a crazy fangurl, but i happen to want him to be gay.
- You don't get sarcasm, do you, R178?
- oh, i also happen to believe he's gay
- Has Colton ever said he's gay? Well, has he? Maybe he's bi? Maybe he isn't relationship focused at this point.
- I don't care about the sexuality of celebrities, in general. I think it's futile and I don't understand DL's fascination with the topic. However Colton is an exception.
Because he is gay and tried to re-closet himself after being out publicly. I find that deplorable.
- where did colton go to high school tho?
- [quote]Has Colton ever said he's gay? Well, has he? Maybe he's bi? Maybe he isn't relationship focused at this point.
What a dumbass question, that would make him openly gay, which obviously he isn't.
And whoever was being sarcastic ended up being spot on, even it being well known he was gay for years, and his ex even confirming he is gay, isn't enough proof for some fangurls who just really really don't want him to be gay.
It is rather sad.
- And Colton went to highschool for a time at Andale High School, KS in the Wichita area. That is who Jerreth was obviously referring to.
- Colton is a despicable human being.
He's ashamed of who he is and lacks any sort of dignity.
- [quote]And whoever was being sarcastic ended up being spot on, even it being well known he was gay for years, and his ex even confirming he is gay, isn't enough proof for some fangurls who just really really don't want him to be gay.
My point exactly. Fangurls see what they want to see and come up with excuses for anything that doesn't fit in with what they want see.
- jerreth being a bit mean
- [quote]Colton is a despicable human being.
One thing that keeps annoying me is that if Colton was let's say ... a Republican politician who decided to closet himself for personal gain DataLounge would be crucifing him. But amazingly many people on this and the various other threads are defending him.
- -What's a gift from your ex that you will always keep and cherish?
-The flower thing from prom, no matter how much hate I used to muster up, I couldn't let it go.
- I think calling him despicable is awful and way over the top. He's building his career and living his life. It's not cool to try and tell others how they should live.
- Haha, thanks to the crazy internet detective who proved me right when i told yall Jerreth did date a girl after Colton/is bi. Theres your damn source for whoever demanded one.
- Ouch! If that is indeed Jarret, he is so bitchy. lol R89
" Whats with all the huffing and puffing, wasn't even a good lay"
Seems like someone should tell him to visit DL. He would fit right in with the rest of us.
- Prom... this will always be one of my fav pictures. :)
- [quote]Ouch! If that is indeed Jarret
It's obviously actually Jerreth, he has posted pics of himself on that account, it is clearly the same guy.
- Lucky Colton. He got to fuck that hot guy.(or got fucked by him)
- [quote]I think calling him despicable is awful and way over the top. He's building his career and living his life. It's not cool to try and tell others how they should live.
No one is trying to tell him how to live, but he's lying for financial gain. How is that not despicable?
- I still don't buy that Colton currently has sex with men. I think that was a phase.
- I desperately want to troll for attention, R199.
Lets ignore it.
Also I would make screencaps of Jerreth's posts btw. If Colton's team gets wind of them they definitely will threaten him to delete them.
- R199 was being sarcastic, R200.
- Most guys are straight. It's perfectly natural to assume straightness first, and since Colton has not dissuaded that opinion by being in any way open about any past liaisons he may have had with men, it's natural to assume he's straight, too.
Don't blame fangirls when the object of their fangirling is obfuscating or lying.
- [quote]Don't blame fangirls when the object of their fangirling is obfuscating or lying.
Yes, Colton is lying. But despite there being significant and obvious evidence to the contrary they still choose to believe what they want to believe.
- r203, and that's why threads like this one become a series of threads, thanks to the endless 'he is gay / no, he is not / yes, he is / no-no, he is not, stop trying to make every good looking guy gay!' takedowns.
- [quote]and that's why threads like this one become a series of threads, thanks to the endless 'he is gay / no, he is not / yes, he is / no-no, he is not, stop trying to make every good looking guy gay!' takedowns.
This "is he, isn't he." is a recent development. We all know he's gay and all agreed on it a few threads ago, read any of them!
Frankly, I'm beginning to find the people defending him and suggesting things like "it was just a photo-shoot" rather tiresome.
- For Colton that isn't really accurate, most people here have never doubted he was gay, just the occasional random invader that starts trouble would come in and doubt it.
I think the problem often comes from a lot fangurls not realizing that celebrities/their teams/entertainment media mislead the public a lot.
Just because something is said to be true doesn't in anyway make it true, you'd think with situations like Luke Evans where he gave many interviews about being gay and still later had entertainment media talking about his girlfriend people would grow up and realize these things.
- Jerreth and Colton are not friends now.
- a friendship with an ex is unrealistic
- i like it when jerreth is being sarcastic
- gotta admit that jerreth's tweets are great.
i can see why colton loved him. he's tall, sexy, funny and he has a "bad boy" personality.
lil colton just can't resist.
- Oh snap! R209
...that was harsh. lol
- Team Colton here. This Jerreth character sounds like someone who is jealous and mean and probably barely even knows Colton.
- jerreth once said he hated his ex, i don't know if it referring to colton.
if it was, then i really want to know why did they broke up or who broke up with who!
- They dated for almost three years...
And really teams? Is this fucking twilight? They were together, now they arent, thats how relationships go.
- if colton is indeed the ex that jerreth is talking about then my guess is that colton broke up with him cuz he wanted to be famous and jerreth didn't agree with that so now he hates colton for lying and trying to pretend their relationship never happened.
i mean, i'd be pissed too if someone i spent almost 3 years of my life with started trying to cover up the past and pretend like none of it even happened.
a lot of memories can be made in 3 years, so it's gotta hurt and make a person bitter when the person they used to love? (i mean 3 years, they had to have said it) is literally trying to erase every trace of your relationship from the internet and starts lying to the world that they aren't gay, like what you had together is now shameful and worthy of being hidden.
wow, ok, that was a lot longer of a guess than i intended, oops lol
He is gay, I fucked him in Montreal and in the ass. We call him Cotton because he chases black dick. He is cute and nice and soft.
- i miss this blog. :(
the owner of this blog, are you here?
- i hope the author is here cuz that blog is awesome!
- i wish i can hack into colton's personal fb account,
i bet there are tons of pictures of him and his boyfriends.
- Yeah, actors 'forget' their memories in public for their public image's sake and surprisingly remember in private.
Hollywood is such a fertile ground for shizophrenia.
- [quote]This Jerreth character sounds like someone who is jealous and mean and probably barely even knows Colton.
They dated for three years so he definitely knows him well. He's probably just hurt that Colton is now trying to pretend that their relationship never happened, it's understandable he'd be hurt under those circumstances.
- he's kidding...right???
- Romantic, isn't it?:
"Got banned from WOW so to fill the new found free time I made a fake myspace profile with in which I wore a doctors mask. Profile became popular, met a model through this account, dated for few years, we moved out to LA, became a model myself, traveled the world."
- so this is how they met, lol
- "Small world, my ex went to High School in Wichita Falls! I don't remember these birds 5 years ago though"
"Yea, he stayed in LA. I wish he came, scaring off all these birds would have made his ego even larger."
- Enough about his ex boyfriends..who's rocking Colty's hole now?
- Supposedly, Shawn Pyfrom, R228.
- "Yea, he stayed in LA. I wish he came, scaring off all these birds would have made his ego even larger."
no, he was talking about his pug. lol
- "When I graduated high school, I took off to LA in a friends car, and never looked back" - Colton Haynes
- R228 According to that 'coltonhaynesinfo' blog on the previos page, Will Poulter. Who is really quite fug, but good for him if he's poking Colton.
- Is it Will? A blind item not too long ago claimed he was enjoying the pleasure of Shawn Pyfrom.
Although I'm sure Colton's no stranger to picking fruit from different trees.
- No. No Will Poulter. Just NO.
- "I remember Colton and his boyfriend both had myspace pages long before they were in XY magazine together... I also remember that one of them had a very sad but sweet song on there page called ‘The Blower’s Daughter’. That’s actually why I noticed them at first because I had never heard the song and it was such a romantic song..."
Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter
"which is the deepest song that you have ever heard?"
"Damien Rice - Professor"
Damien Rice again.
- sorry. a lot jerreth thing here. i kinda love their love...
- Colton is also a smoker:
- who did he hang out with?
- I wonder why Jerreth didn't become an actor too. He could have worked the couch as well.
- Colton is just such a hottie. Damn. Every time I see him on TV, I swoon a little. He's unnaturally beautiful and sexy. And those nipples! They should be enshrined in a museum!
- LMAO! R239
I can't help it. I find his bitchiness endearing.
Can someone give Jerreth a sitcom please.
- Jerreth seems like the type who is pissed off at an old friend's success. The jealous is dripping from each of those bitter tweets.
- [quote]Jerreth seems like the type who is pissed off at an old friend's success. The jealous is dripping from each of those bitter tweets.
Actually, he doesn't. He sounds like someone who's no longer friends with his ex-boyfriend and is hurt that said ex-boyfriend is trying to deny the relationship ever happened.
And Colton rode to L.A. in Jerreth's car, I wonder if Jerreth gave him any finacial support? Anyway, I doubt Jerreth approves of Colton's re-closeting.
- There is some bitterness behind his tweets, but I don't get the sense is jealousy. I do wonder how it went down between those too, and why he didn't go the acting route as well. Surely he can't be worse than Colton....
Is time to start a thread about the enigma that is Jerreth...
- I wish Jerreth would just have real balls and send a tweet that says he and Colton dated for 3 years and name him by name and link Colton in the tweet with a pic of the two that only he would have.
It would solve so many things.
- There's nothing to solve. Colton's gay. They dated.
If it's anyone who needs "real balls" it's Colton. The onus isn't on Jerreth to talk about Colton's sexuality. For Jerreth it must be annoying as hell to have people keep bringing up someone your ex, someone you dated as a teen as if the relationship was on the level of Hepburn and Tracy.
- Yeah but Jerreth engages with people about it on reddit and twitter making bitter, bitchy comments. Like when he inferred Colton wasn't a good lay.
If Jerreth really is annoyed by it all then he has the option not to reddit or tweet about it, but he does. Only instead of being completely forthright, he makes vauge statments and hard to follow riddles.
Clearly he and Jodie Foster took the same "how to tell people things" class.
- do you guys know colton's personal fb account?
- no does he have one?
- [quote]I just passed by my ex without saying anything, wasn't on purpose though, was unrecognizable with mouth closed
- That tweet is amazing. CLEARLY he has an axe to grind.
- Why do y'all assume that he's talking about Colton? He and Colton were probably just roommates if anything.
- [quote]Why do y'all assume that he's talking about Colton? He and Colton were probably just roommates if anything.
More lik, why do y'all assume that he's talking about Colton? Surely Jerreth has more than one ex.
No they weren't "just roommates"
- [quote]The onus isn't on Jerreth to talk about Colton's sexuality. For Jerreth it must be annoying as hell to have people keep bringing up someone your ex, someone you dated as a teen as if the relationship was on the level of Hepburn and Tracy.
Truth. The people here trying to twist everything Jerreth has ever said to be about Colton are being ridiculous. They dated when they were young and have been broken up for several years now. Colton's nipples are memorable and all but I am sure the kid has moved on.
- "He and Colton were probably just roommates"
- Yes. Colton has a personal FB account. He added only his family and hags(like Ally Maki) and fags(like DLB).
And NO Jerreth. So I assume they are not even friends now.
But one of Colton's sister, added Jerreth on facebook. which made me confuse again.
- Why aren't we talking about Colton holding hands with John Barrowman at the airport? Seems like John is poking some fun at Colton for being in the closet...
- John can be a good influence on Colton
- It seems like Barrowman was trying to get Colton to take a baby step toward showing public man-love.
- John Barrowman is still hot.
You are welcome.
- they were lucky to have each other when they were teens.
i hope one day they can get back together.
i love them both.
- this song is totally about colton, enjoy lol
- yea, a guy like jerreth sure has more than one ex-boyfriends/girlfriends.
but the one he's talking on reddit definitely is colton.
and his tweets? not sure. maybe some are.
- also, how many of his exes are in the closet and/or hurt him badly enough for him to say those things.
- what's the story between colton and bryan singer???
- One of the worst things about success is the people who are left behind. Human nature means never being happy for a peers success.
- Better still whats the story behind Colton Haynes and Bryan Singer, Jeff Davis, Dustin Lance Black, and Greg Berlanti?
Does one always "give" a job to "get" a job?
- [quote]One of the worst things about success is the people who are left behind. Human nature means never being happy for a peers success.
Oh now, stop being such a Gloomy Gus. Colton is a deplorable person. I bet Jerreth is happy in his own life, just sad that his ex-boyfriend of three years has decided to rewrite history and pretend their very public relationship never was.
- He's not deplorable. He is building a career, with the advice of his manager and agent. He's not doing anything new or unheard of. Cut him some slack.
- [quote]Better still whats the story behind Colton Haynes and Bryan Singer, Jeff Davis, Dustin Lance Black, and Greg Berlanti?
Does one always "give" a job to "get" a job?
He either needs to bone up on his skills or find better people to chase behind because if the rumors are true that he gave sexual favors in return for work (which I don't personally believe) it hasn't benefitted him at all. Luckily Berlanti got him onto "Arrow" but I have to think he would've rather something where he was a lead.
I know he won't leave Eric Podwall but he needs a better manager. Podwall couldn't even make Chace Crawford happen.
- R276 Speaking of Chace he's bearded up again... canadian girlfriend. lol. I wonder what Colton and the gang think.
- People here always say Colton is a whore, a prostitute.
- is Eric Podwall gay?
- I wish Colton would hire Howard Bragman and come out already. Eric Podwall is behind Colton not coming out. He does it with all his clients. Its gross.
- Well his agent is responsible for getting him auditions, not Podwall. And Colton did have auditions for Twilight, Hunger Games, Divergent etc he just didn't land the parts. Hollywood is competitive as hell and he is still doing incredibly well for himself.
Given that Colton was a hot young twink who needed money in LA of course he ran into Singer, how could he not?
From there they seem to have cultivated some friendship, which leads to him becoming friends with other gay hollywood types like Dustin Lance Black.
In terms of his roles there doesn't seem to be anything scandalous going on and getting roles is never that simple they are traded for a blow job. Berlanti liked him on Teen Wolf and decided he wanted him for the Arrow role, no doubt he was helping out a gay actor also worked in Colton's favor but that's about it.
- r278, we are all whores in a way.
Colton's pretty and was (most likely, if his backstory is true) raised in a poor enviroment. He does what he does in order to get ahead and in his mind it's the right way to do it. In Hollywood sex is nothing but a quick handshake. If you are not careful sex doesn't even mean that when promises are broken (yeah, I will totally get you a part in my next project... just let me have my way with you right now, ok?).
- [quote]He's not deplorable. He is building a career, with the advice of his manager and agent. He's not doing anything new or unheard of. Cut him some slack.
He is a deplorable person. Anyone gay person defending what he's doing is no different than a Log Cabin Republican. Once Colton makes his money he'll begin pretending he was never lying.
- Was this ever linked to before?
- Podwall is clearly responsible for Colton not being out. I can't believe Colton traded his soul for that piece of ass. He represents Chase Crawford, Colton, JC Chazes, Matt Morrison and Shawn Pyfrom and NONE of them are out. Wouldn't u guess that is the fault of their manager?
My question is Podwell that naieve that he doesn't see how everyone sees through that?
- Morrison isn't gay.
- Colton posted some pics of Tyler H and Ian...daaayum Ian looks good. I'm still a Colton fan but I do wish he would come out. He doesn't have to hold a press conference or magazine campaign, a casual reference about his ExBF or I like guys with a nice smile would do the job.
I don't blame Jerr one bit for being hurt and bitter about being ereased from Colton's past. It doesn't mean Jerr's jealous or wants to get back together with Colton. Although, I want them back together. They looked so happy and carefree. I want them to have hot crazy reunion sex in an ally and get busted by TMZ.
- The thing I find interesting is Colton is gorgeous and yet there are never any rumors about him dating anyone except for the ones about him and Shawn Pyfom which is a non-starter. Has he not dated anyone in five years?
Is it possible Jerreth was the man that got away for Colton?
The Boys in the Band
- "I want them back together. They looked so happy and carefree. I want them to have hot crazy reunion sex in an ally and get busted by TMZ."
- "Got banned from WOW so to fill the new found free time I made a fake myspace profile with in which I wore a doctors mask. Profile became popular, met a model through this account, dated for few years, we moved out to LA, became a model myself, traveled the world."
Still a better love story than twilight.
- I dreamed of them last night...
I must be crazy...
- Add me as another one that wants to see a Colton & Jerreth reunion!!!
- So this Podwell is the Henry Willson of 2013. Would luv to attend his pool parties.
- Let us not forget Rock Hudson, who was managed by Henry Wilson, died closeted and of AIDS without ever being able to love freely and openly.
If I were Colton, I wouldn't look to Podwall as the new Willson.
- Here's an old Q&A with Colton where he's asked coming of age questions. I especially love the question at 1:49 where he's fumbling to come up with the name of his first crush. He knows he wanted to say Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Forgetting that he and Zach Quinto used to fuck R288? Though granted that was still back in 2009-2010
And that was talked about R259, though easy to see how you missed it with the thread about due to people going buckwild reliving Colton/Jerreth. 300 posts in in 11 days, damn.
- Colton had a thing for Leonardo DiCaprio? ?
hoho yea Leo was hot... like 15 years ago...
drjerreth omg haha!!So he was not kidding about this."Got banned from WOW so to fill the new found free time I made a fake myspace profile with in which I wore a doctors mask... "
- [quote]Let us not forget Rock Hudson, who was managed by Henry Wilson, died closeted and of AIDS without ever being able to love freely and openly.
Sadly, that was a different time.
[quote]Podwall is clearly responsible for Colton not being out. I can't believe Colton traded his soul for that piece of ass.
No, Colton is responsible for himself. His manager might hire the lawyers and write Colton's interviews. His manager probably suggested it and Colton agreed to it.
[quote] He does what he does in order to get ahead and in his mind it's the right way to do it. In Hollywood sex is nothing but a quick handshake.
To Colton perhaps sex is nothing other than a job, but some of us have higher morals. Like Ann Miller.
- what was coltons myspace username?
- [quote] some of us have higher morals. Like Ann Miller.
Quintessential DL comment.
- jerreth and jeff davis
how did they know each other??
- So clearly gay life in LA is a Cess-pool.
Did Jerreth hook up with Jeff Davis to get Colton the job on Teen Wolf?
Is Jerreth bitter Colton dumped him as soon as he got the job?
How did Zacahry Quinto feel?
Is Grege Berlanti clean in all this or did he allow Colton to audition for Arrow behind closed doors and with a handy pair of kneepads?
Is Colton Haynes Gooch in the 2014 revival of Mame?
Is Jerreth a bitchy Vera?
Bosom Buddies my ass
- everyone claims that they were friends with colton and jerreth on myspace even before they did the xy mag shoots.
- and went to highschool with colton...
- Colton should play a character based on himself and on Annie from the musical "Annie":
Colton Haynes is Colton-Annie in [italic]Colton-Annie[/italic]
- I think a better role for Colton would be Louise opposite John Barrowman as Rose in an all-male Gypsy.
Colton stripping to Let Me Entertain you leading to the dramatic dressing room fight scene leading to a powerful Rose's Turn from Barrowman.
I smell multiple Tonys
Anderson Cooper is Mazeppa!
- did you notice that colton wears a ring ?
they were truly in love...
Why did I do it? What did it get me?
Scrapbooks full of me in the background.
All those shows and what did it get me?
One quick look and all of them leave me.
I had a dream. A dream for Jerreth baby.
And if it wasn't for me then where would u be
Teen Wolf family!!!
Well someone tell me when is it my turn?
Don't I get a show for myself?
Starting its gonna be my turn.
Starting now I bat a thousand.
This time boys, I'm taking the Emmy and
Everything's coming up Haynes
Everything's coming up Colton.
Everything's coming up Colton this time for Me!
Colton Haynes circa 2017
Oh young boys...
- They wore matching rings, but one of them ended up a Hollywood rent boy and closet case? My oh my.
- [quote]They wore matching rings
There a post on the prior Colton thread (just how many are we at now?) that said that Colton would refer to his fiancé on Myspace.
- I remember that post as well R312.
- There a post on the prior Colton thread (just how many are we at now?) that said that Colton would refer to his fiancé on Myspace.
WHO THE FUCK IS JOE?!
- Colton looks so much better with the short hair. Damn.
- He still has the best nipples of any man I've ever seen.
- [quote]He still has the best nipples of any man I've ever seen.
WHAT!? You obviously haven't seen many nipples. He suffers from a severe case of "tiny-nip".
- Hardly, R319, he has PERFECT nipples... nice and perky. They're amazing.
- I've read this entire thread and am still not convinced. This sounds like Jake Gyllenhaal 2.0 and DL's obsession with him.
- I laughed R321.
- The proof that Colton is gay is so overwhelming, he [italic]can't[/italic] possibly be gay.
- r308, as much as I detest the man, all of those old pictures of Colton, before he became an actor, the ones with Jereth or taken around that time, he really looks happy. Having fun. Enjoying being sexy.
He just doesn't doesn't look that way anymore. No doubt it's all in my head, but still.
- [quote}My question is Podwell that naieve that he doesn't see how everyone sees through that?
- [quote]My question is Podwell that naieve that he doesn't see how everyone sees through that?
I've pondered this on previous threads, too. Everyone knows Colton is gay, so why doesn't he just come out. Can someone answer this for me?
- Jerreth probably got paid off to keep quiet, so he won't name Colton. If only there were some anonymous site where he could come and say the vilest possible things about Colton by name.
- Podwell knows what he's doing. Far from "everyone" knows the truth and, most important, the main-stream media is playing along.
- [quote]Podwell knows what he's doing. Far from "everyone" knows the truth and, most important, the main-stream media is playing along.
I know I sound dumb, but is it really this simple?:
Hollywood executives think Middle America won't go to see a movie with a gay leading man.
So, Colton does a few interviews about "country girls".
The mainstream media is paid to keep quite by Podwall and he sends a photo to some people of Colton walking near a girl and a story is made of it.
But, anyone with internet access can do a quick Google search and find out Colton's gay, doesn't that nullify my second point?
So, it's okay that everyone knows Colton's gay, so long as they don't say it aloud?
- Link to "Colton Haynes News":
- None of this so called evidence would hold up in a court of law. It's all circumstantial. I'm not saying that he's straight, but I'm not saying that he's gay either.
- No what R328 said is correct. Everyone does not know Colton is gay, a group of internet savvy fans who would care enough to look into that knows he is gay.
If you are just a casual viewer of Teen Wolf or Arrow you would not be aware, even if you looked at say his wikipedia page or any "mainstream" outlet it would not indicate he is gay as he is not openly gay. Even if you caught an interview with him it would appear he was straight.
There were people shocked when Zach Quinto and Matt Bomer came out even though they put zero effort into pretending to be straight unlike Colton who tries a little. The average person who watches "House of Cards" thinks that Kevin Spacey is straight even though you would think "everyone" knows he is gay.
Colton and his team don't want him to be openly gay right now because they think it might adversely effect his career and thus all of their incomes. Every gay actor basically does this. NPH, Quinto and Bomer were all closeted at the beginning of their careers.
Luke Evans wanted to be openly gay then was quasi forced into the closet as his career began to gain traction in America.
Nothing about Colton trying to be closeted is unique, it is literally standard operating procedure in Hollywood, except he was fairly publicly out for a while so it is easy for those of us to care to do so to show is he is actually gay.
- If anything I give Colton the littlest bit of props not doing like say Matt Dallas or Wentworth Miller did and fervently deny being gay and then going home and getting fucked by their boyfriends. He could be worse.
- [quote]The mainstream media is paid to keep quite by Podwall and he sends a photo to some people of Colton walking near a girl and a story is made of it.
Not paid. Unless you consider access to celebrities as a currency which is not inaccurate if you are Hollywood media.
- [quote]If anything I give Colton the littlest bit of props not doing like say Matt Dallas or Wentworth Miller did and fervently deny being gay and then going home and getting fucked by their boyfriends.
He is worse, because he was out and then tried to re-closet himself. It's obnoxious. I for one won't support him.
I'm not very familiar with Miller, could he be straight?
- No, Matt Dallas going on Howard Stern to quash rumours about his sexuality (estimating how many girls he banged in high school etc.) is way worse than Colton saying he has a crush on Emma Stone.
- To be fair to Colton he was never out professionally as an actor. He was out in his private life and as a model, but not as an actor.
I'm not making excuses. I think it's awful that he is pretending to be straight to the press when everyone knows he's gay and kids are killing themselves all over the US because they feel their gay life will never get better and Colton can be an example of it getting better.
But he made a different choice.
- [quote]No, Matt Dallas going on Howard Stern to quash rumours about his sexuality (estimating how many girls he banged in high school etc.) is way worse than Colton saying he has a crush on Emma Stone.
No, Colton may not have said he "banged twenty girls" but he is very much closeted and has said such to that effect. I think he's worse because he was out and lied about public history.
[quote]To be fair to Colton he was never out professionally as an actor. He was out in his private life and as a model, but not as an actor.
He was out as an actor for a while, he started re-closeting himself when he got his gig on "Teen Wolf". The isn't any differentiation between him being out as a model and as an actor - their both his professional life. Colton is out in his personal life.
[quote]I'm not making excuses. I think it's awful that he is pretending to be straight to the press when everyone knows he's gay and kids are killing themselves all over the US because they feel their gay life will never get better and Colton can be an example of it getting better.
[italic]This[/italic] is what annoys me the most - Colton is a total hypocrite. He could make a change but it would hurt him financially, so he won't.
[italic]This[/italic] is why I don't understand why people defend him.
[quote] Rock Hudson
You have a pass, Rock. Because you lived in a different time.
- I blame Rock Hudson and Cary Grant. Colton & Jerr would still be happily in lurve if those selfish bastards would've come out :-}
- Could u imagine how different the gay rights movement would have been if Rock Hudson came out in 1960?
What if Marlon Brando came out as bi (as he would much later do) in 1957?
What if Richard Chamberlin came out in 1977?
Robert Reed 1974?
Jim Neighbors in 1975 on the Carol Burnett Show.
Rosie O'Donnell in 1997 when the queen of nice was at it's peak.
Ellen had balls to do it in 1997 when it mattered. I'm not an Ellen loving frau but I give credit, where credit is due. She is one of few. Same with Sandra Bernhard, who I love/hate, who was out and played gay on Roseanne in 1992. Brave.
Not many make a change. Many follow the change and reap the rewards.
For Colton, it's 2013. He is not a hero.
He is not brave.
- Oh my R315, that sign should have my name on it, ugh!
- How come no one saved those pictures when Colton and Jerreth were out as a couple on myspace?
- Y'all are cray cray. No had ever heard of Colton until The Gates. Some of you see a hot guy and then all of a sudden begin creating the gay rumors. I'd love it if he were gay, but I see no indication that he is, except for some photos that don't prove anything one way or the other.
- THAT FACE
- Seriously hon at R343 I don't know much about him at all but the link of R330 screams. That ain't no straight boy.
- Your post is so absurd it shouldn't even be responded to R343, but Colton had even been talked about on the DL before the Gates. Dude has been a model since he was in highschool and had pictures passed around on gay blogs, some people are bound to notice.
- In the XY pictures Jerreth looked so middle-American...with the baggy jeans, Abercrombie shirts and spiked hair. But he is absolutely stunning today. Is he older than Colton and was he a model already in '06?
- "I just want to start a flame in your heart...... listen to this mix in it's entirety to hear my full story."
- [quote] Is he older than Colton and was he a model already in '06?[/quote]
Jerreth is 27.
[quote]Got banned from WOW so to fill the new found free time I made a fake myspace profile with in which I wore a doctors mask. Profile became popular, met a model through this account, dated for few years,[bold] we moved out to LA, became a model myself[/bold], traveled the world.
And if you remember this, he wasn't a model until he moved to LA.
- There is going to be a lot of schadenfreude when Colton is inevitably exposed. It's going to be delicious.
- Those were a different time, R340. Colton had the privilege to live in a time when he could come out, and he did. Until he smelt money and crawled back in.
- r351, call me crazy, but I am not looking foward to the crash and burn of guys like him. Guys like Kirk Cameron and Matt Lanter on the other hand ...
- [quote]call me crazy, but I am not looking foward to the crash and burn of guys like him. Guys like Kirk Cameron and Matt Lanter on the other hand ...
Have suggest you read (all of) the Matt Lanter thread - "Matt Lanter", R353? If not, I suggest you do so. It seems as though you might be misinformed.
Unlike Cameron, Lanter hasn't said anything homophobic.
- Just watched the newest episode of Arrow.
- so straight
- Almost all of the negative posts about Colton are coming from one poster.
- R352 He melted money?
- "Smelt" is the past tense of "smell". It's used more-so in Britain and Ireland than in America, where people would probably say - "smelled".
Like "dreamt" and "dreamed".
- Don't understand the hate here for Colton. Why should he be trying to be an example to gay kids? He wants to be as successful and actor as possible and whether you like to admit it or not being openly gay would negatively effect that.
Leave the guy alone let him live his life its none of your business whether or not he comes out publicly.
The truth is coming out can only hurt a guy like his' chances of getting further in his career and why should anyone throw away a career just to make you guys feel better and set an example to gay kids.
- There is not as much hate as it may seem. There are certain people who are angry at any public figure who is not out, and there is the prolific Colton hater who posts most of the harshest criticism.
- r360, he tried to hurt other people in his mad dash to recloset himself for money and fame. He doesn't get a pass for that.
- Whom did he try to hurt?
- Lawsuits and lies, r363.
- Colton came out today as STRAIGHT!!
So dissapointed he has decided to start bearding. Showmances are so gross in general, it's even worse when one of the people are gay and pretending to be straight.
The tumblrs and blogs are going crazy on this today so excited for the new couple, but some of the tweets are about being "heartbroken" that he and Holland Roden broke up. As if they were really dating.
I see now why Colton is closted. Most of his fans are complete morons.
Now that he is pretending to be in a relationship with a woman, I wonder how his supporters will try and spin in.
Also, this is not his only tweet today. 2/3rds of them involve this girl today.
Sally Durant Plummer
- Where did he say he was straight? On Twitter? I don't remember seeing that. Post the link please.
The guy is always posting pics of himself with girls. Of course his dumb fans will believe the bearding routine.
- Calm down R365, he didn't come out as straight.
- Yeah he did if u read the caption of the Instagram pic and his tweet its all about him and his co-star falling in love.
- R365 That girl is his co-star Willa Holland.
What is the reason why so many of you are so convinced(if you are) that he's gay? Because he did a photoshoot when he was a teenager kissing another guy? My brother used to do track and field, he's always dated women, never suspected he was gay but he did get a massage on his hamstrings and glutes by a male physiotherapist more than once. I guess he must be gay LOL.
Wishing someone is gay doesn't make them gay. I'm not saying he isn't, just that where is your proof? It's all pretty much gossip and wetdreams. You keep bashing him and complaining about his behavior like he owes you something. None of you know him, none of you are his friends or family.
He's very attractive and I was happy to see him in the preview for the next eppy although I hate how fast those previews are. Gotta say the last two episodes have really sucked. Funny how the two ones before the last two were among my favorite of the entire season.
Stephen Amell should do more training on his lower body. Colton should do more training period.
His sexuality has been well-established on DL. Google his name and datalounge.
- R369 Two totally straight bros just being bros on Valentine's day.
- Colton totally loves the vagina.
- He needs to be more naked on "Arrow".
- He needs to leak a sex tape asap, hopefully one with Jerreth
- [quote]He needs to leak a sex tape asap, hopefully one with Jerreth
- i like his sense of humor
- It is literally a tweet with him and his costar having fun. I swear, half the posters in this thread are no better than say Holton fangirls with trying to read way too much into each tweet.
And we would do better off just ignoring people like R369, if someone doesn't know Colton is gay they just obviously don't want to believe he is gay, no point arguing with them.
- Awww R371
Jerreth looks adorable with his pink teddy bear.
Colton is such an asshole!
- "where's the proof?"
do you need to see him being double penetrated to believe he's a 'mo?
- [quote]Stephen Amell should do more training on his lower body. Colton should do more training period.
Colton said that he lost the weight/muscle he gained for Teen Wolf for Arrow so that he could look more like a teenager because Roy doesn't need to be as built as his character on Teen Wolf.
- Colton's built cousin in Kansas:
- Holy crap! I bet Colton looked up Kansas law on cousins hooking up several times in his life!
- hot cousin
- Isn't that the Marco Dapper guy from the Eating Out film(s)?
- Yes it is r384. He and Colty look like they are kin!
- That looks like a prosthetic penis. Is it?
- R379 No, but I'd still love to see it :-}
Hahaha! R382. That teacher was Colton Haynes straight.
What's the deal with the new round of "Colton is straight!"...just trolls a trolling? Did the trolls not notice Colton fangurling the fuck out over John Barrowman? He couldn't contain the gay from seeping out around that sexy beast of a man. The poor boy probably came in his pants while sitting next to John reading those inappropriate texts from Scott. That was deliciously mean of John & Scott teasing Colton like that.
Let's all get back to bitching and arguing about his closeted status, his hotness and the status of his career!
- Well, Jerreth actually stated Colton is gay on reddit quite some time ago...
- I really hope that Colton has cut that Jerry clown out of his life completely and has absolutely no contact with. He sounds vile and bitter.
- The Reddit thing is a bit weird. He does the 'I am not gay, but my boyfriend is' routine. Guess that's his idea of humor.
Jarreth: Geez so flattering [italic]blush[/blush] were where you girls when I was in HS :( Nope not gay.
Poster Deleted: WHAT?! well my day has just been ruined
Jarreth: Well he is, if that helps your day.
- When I say closeted status, I mean...glass closet.
And, will the "Colton is a nice person" trolls stop too. No one in all these threads has ever said Colton was mean. Some call him a dick/jerk/disgusting because they feel he sold his self respect out for money...not because he isn't nice to people. Colton appears to be a very likable and down to earth guy.
Just posting to stop the italics.
Close your tags, people!
- WTF is wrong with his hair...
- He'd make a terrible blonde. It doesn't suit him at all.
Making it rain on Colton.
- I don't know what's up with his hair color in that pic R393. Way too bright.
Colton's been blond before and the color looked good. Jackson (TW) and the character he played on The Gates we're like a sandy blond. It was the All American jock look. I prefer him with black or brown hair but he looks good either way.
- link at R388 will disappear if Colton becomes famous.
It's like the makeout photos of Matt Bomer. He could not deny he was gay even though there were attempts to say that was not him at first.
- Amusing little video of Colton and Barrowman and some girls from the Arrow cast doing Summer Nights.
First time I've heard Colty sing.
- Jarreth is all over reddit saying he's not gay, it's not necessarily humor. Maybe he's bi?
- Maybe...that was already known before the reddit account was even known R399, someone clearly didn't bother to read this thread.
- I'm a div. I totally ignored the second half of his comment!
- I don't think there's anything wrong with a former lover calling bullshit on a liar - surprised more of them don't do it.
- I think Jerreth needs to come here and set the record straight and share Colty stories with us. Come on Jerreth I'm sure you are reading this!
- So Jerretina is "straight" now? I think it's hypocritical trying to out the closeted gay while being in the closet himself!
P.S. I want to pound Colton's tight ass so hard!!!
- Calm down R404 Maybe Jerreth mean he's Bi.
John Barrowman needs to play cupid and reunite these two again.
- I'll co-sign that R405!
I've seen some other cute little vids that John posted with Colton from their plane ride. Colton seems to be in fangurl heaven. Scott & John need to hit that...if they haven't already.
- I want to kick Colton's ass!!!
Wait, not kick. What's the word? Oh, right... LICK!
I WANT TO LICK COLTON'S ASS!!
- What do you think it tastes like, R407?
- I bet it tastes like cotton candy or bit-oh-honey.
- I want to eat his honey-flavored BOY PUSSY! I'm so hungry!!!
- They're tapdancing together... is there no end to Colton's attempts at closeting? ;)
- Clearly Colton is enamored by John. What a pity even seeing how happy and successful John is being out cant influence Colton to be out and free.
- WOW R411 Could that been any gayer?
- [quote] Clearly Colton is enamored by John. What a pity even seeing how happy and successful John is being out cant influence Colton to be out and free.
Who says it can't? He's hardly living his live to your clock.
Barrowman didn't talk about his sexuality until around the time he did Doctor Who, when he was pushing 40.
- I was a fan of John's before he ever appeared on US TV (saw him on the West End). There was a lot of publicity at the time Central Park West premiered. As I recall, he wasn't bearding. Not out. Kind of like Colton.
- The most "bearding" Barrowman ever did was as a walker for the likes of Stefanie Powers and Cher.
- [quote]I was a fan of John's before he ever appeared on US TV (saw him on the West End). There was a lot of publicity at the time Central Park West premiered. As I recall, he wasn't bearding. Not out. Kind of like Colton.
I distinctly recall a Details magazine interview with Barrowman when Central Park West was on the air and he talked about losing his virginity in his late twenties to a woman. Now while suspect he gave no indication that he was gay. That's no different IMO then what Colton is doing when he talks about liking country girls.
- Wasn't Barrowman in his late twenties when he DID Central Park West?
- Not a one of you boys can stay away from the pussy, I see.
- That's one HAIRY PUSSY R420!
- Seriously, though, boys. Late 20s isn't exactly a horny teenager- John must have lusted after the young lady's vagina quite vociferously.
- Somehow Barrowman knew he'd need the requisite life experience for this movie exchange
- [quote]Wasn't Barrowman in his late twenties when he DID Central Park West?
He was 28. In the interview I read he said he was 26 IIRC when he lost his virginity. In an Attitudes interview he said he was 23 so maybe 23 with a guy. But the 26 (if he was telling the truth) was with a woman.
- I wonder if he and that fake husband of his fucked her together.
- I'll dream of Colton's tasty hole! It must be 8th wonder of the world!
- Jerreth should come here!
- r427, you mean half of these posts aren't his already?
- Honesty, NO.
- why do people think its colton &Holden Nowell(the guy from call me maybe mv)?
if i was jerreth, i would be pissed off!
- [quote]why do people think its colton &Holden Nowell(the guy from call me maybe mv)?
if i was jerreth, i would be pissed off!
I don't see the resemblance at all. I don't get what people are seeing. That said I think Holden is better looking than Jerreth.
- Didn't Holden claim she was "straight" too?
- Do we think one of these two guys either side of him could be his boyfriend?
- [QUOTE]Do we think one of these two guys either side of him could be his boyfriend?
HAHA, I DO THINK SO!
- He's a gaybro!
- Interview from 2009
Ray : A little silly and useless question but I am just so curious, is your heart taken ?
Colton : The last time I went to the doctor he said that my heart was still there... I hope no one has taken it, that would not be very good for my health [LOL].
- Colton is one of those actors who just seems so genuine and down to earth. Love him! Thanks for posting that r436. I hope is career really explodes in the next few years, he really deserves it. Sweet, sweet guy.
- I hope the opposite, that his career fails and he could live his happy gay life just like that Kyle XY guy
- The thing is Colton is 25. Sure that sounds young if you are 50, but his life is starting to pass him by.
Most of his hetero contempories are out of college, engaged, married, starting families, or at the very least in long term relationships.
All Colton has is fag hag besties.
Equality my ass.
- R439 Don't forget bros. He has lots and lots of bros.
- Concert date with the boss
- Jerreth-The people I can't stand in LA gyms
- I wonder if Greg and Colton are hooking up? It really would be the perfect set up for both and Berlanti is cute in an older gut kind of way. A lot more attractive than Jeff Davis, thats for sure!
This way Colton could easily stay closeted and Berlanti would get a hot boyfriend.
- Do you think he's a hungry bottom?
- Maybe Colton was spit roasted by John Barrowman AND Greg Berlanti?
how big was MY valley?
- I remember Barrowman gave one interview where he talked about having sex on the hood of his Jaguar and leaving marks that left no question about what happened. I don't recall him talking about his virginity.
- I love the flirting he did with Timo Descamps:
- I saw Mr.Haynes on Teen Wolf and said to myself: I gotta have him. Piece of cake!
And yes R444, he is ;)
- I wonder if his fag hag bestie Ally Macki approves of Colton slutting it up with his boss?
Surely she gives him the side eye when he constantly brings up how sweet Berlanti's jizz tastes.
- OMG!!! *she gasps for air* It took me forever to find this thread again.
I saw Colton and Wilmer Valderrama at the Rihanna concert on Monday (not together). And I knew that only a few of you gurlz would even care. So there you go; no thanks necessary.
- [quote]I wonder if Greg and Colton are hooking up? It really would be the perfect set up for both and Berlanti is cute in an older gut kind of way.
Maybe Berlanti will make an honest man out of Colton and give him children like Simon Halls and Matt Bomer. Colty loves babies.
- I so want to lick his boy pussy!
- Greg Berlanti is directing and writing The Flash, will Colty get a part in this movie? I always thought Arrow was more like an audition.
- [quote]I was definitely a Pug in a past life...all I do is lay around and grunt when ppl pet me.
- r454, I like the reply that pointed out to Colton that he grunts when petted because he's a bottom.
- [quote]I like the reply that pointed out to Colton that he grunts when petted because he's a bottom.
- Total bottom!
- [quote]Total bottom!
Poor guy, so that's why he's missing out on TOP roles and movie franchises.
- [quote] Total bottom!
- R458, well, maybe they'll offer him to fuck another chick to proove his straightness in a very very low budget movie.
- [quote]I so want to lick his boy pussy!
Get it line, bitch!
- Colton's grandma passed away...
I feel so sad...
- Very sad news, R462. Colty must be devastated :(
- too bad she never saw her son being a brave man. Always a coward who cares only about his phantom career
- [quote] too bad she never saw her son being a brave man. Always a coward who cares only about his phantom career
Your are one sick puppy.
- In other news, looks like Colty is going to be hardcore bulking up for next season. The Arrow producers want him to put on 20-25 pounds of muscle.
- I hope he isnt more muscular than on Teen Wolf. I like skinny Colton better
- I think he'll be back at Teen Wolf weight...seems about the amount he gained for the roll of Jackson. He lost all of that as soon as the season was over.
- I like skinny/twinky Colton better....
- I wonder how hard it is to gain that much muscle. Seems like a lot.
- He'll have lots of bed "exercises" with his closeted fuck buddies
- I'll gladly help him with his bed exercises!
- he'll be eating lots of meat and drinking lots of protein shakes, that's for sure
- He should consult Tay Tay and ask him how he did it.
- [quote]Your are one sick puppy.
- I thought this tweet from Jerreth was hot. I wonder how often he banged up Colton's tonsils.
- I imagine how happy Colton must have been back in the day when life was filled with having his tonsils tenderized by disciplining cock. Such is the price of fame. O halcyon days of youth!
- [quote]My tonsils are so big it looks like they are trying to touch... Guess this is karma for all the tonsils I have fucked over.
he's a player
- Colton has been posting many a picture of refined carbohydrates, lately. Perchance, he might do a "Kirstie Alley" on us?
[quote]apparently my friend josh was present at the infamous xy photoshoot colton haynes did with his boyfriend and was cropped out of the pictures. he also made out with colton’s boyfriend
- Did anyone watch our Colty on Arrow last night? He was fully clothed but still really cute!!
- ...and pining for another man.
- [quote]He was fully clothed but still really cute!!
- I had him on Saturday
- We can all call him Miss CoCo now.
- [/quote]My brothers Joshua and Scott are making their daughter Wren call me #UncleCoco ...so now that's what my whole family calls me, great.
is joshua the gay brother of colton?
and uncle coco hahaha lovely
- Yes! R488
- He can do Coco Montrese next Halloween!
- He loves Cock in his CoCo!
- Colton has done himself another "silver slippers moment"
He tweeted a pic of himself on a private plane to show off that his life is full of luxury and fine things,and couldn't resist showing off his fabulous purple socks!
Never change Uncle Coco!
Do any straight men wear purple socks?
- Purple socks ain't no silver slippers.
- What was Colton doing on a private plane? Was he spending time in the company of a billionaire?
- Don't all CW series regulars fly private planes?
- And he's reading Vogue.
- It's kinda funny isn't it? It's like he's so out, without saying the words. But if a pro-sports player can come out, why can't Colton with his purple socks?
- [quote]He tweeted a pic of himself on a private plane to show off that his life is full of luxury and fine things,and couldn't resist showing off his fabulous purple socks!
There's nothing more tacky than when a "celeb" tries to brag or show off.
- Colton's on the private jet rapping Rihanna's Pour it up - That's how we ball out.
I hope he wears his silver slippers and purple socks when Geroge Stephanopoulos interviews him. It's only a matter of time before he come's out or get outed.
- So has anyone sucked his dick or had their dick sucked by Colton? Love to hear stories!
- [quote]What was Colton doing on a private plane? Was he spending time in the company of a billionaire?
I bet it's Bryan Singer's private jet. Singer tweeted a pic of him, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen on it some time ago.
Singer was at the White House Correspondents dinner as well.
Coco's Purple Socks
- Totally GAY GAY GAY
- [quote]Just saw @ColtonLHaynes while brunching in West Hollywood. Nothing on the menu came close to how appetizing his ass looked.
- If we are to assume, he's on Singer's private plane; can we assume, that they know each other... [italic]Biblically[/italic]?
[quote]It's kinda funny isn't it? It's like he's so out, without saying the words. But if a pro-sports player can come out, why can't Colton with his purple socks?
He's a coward. He doesn't want to potentially hurt himself financially.
[quote]There's nothing more tacky than when a "celeb" tries to brag or show off.
- R504 Why is this post in some many threads?
- John Barrowman just gave an interview to Afterelton (or backlot or whatever the hell it's called now) where he said he felt Colton had "a good manager" and team around him. How can that be if they want Colton to stay closeted? I guess Barrowman doesn't want to make waves.
- [quote]How can that be if they want Colton to stay closeted?
Well, that's Colton's decision, Lurleen. Perhaps, Barrowman was alluding to their determination in trying to remove Colton's gay pictures? Even going so far as to threaten innocent people with lawsuits and call them "child pornographers".
- Here is the interview for whoever wants to check it out, they clearly were trying to push him to slip something up about Colton. Which given how they publicized them hanging out so much, I think was fair to ask.
- Colton tweeted a pic of himself seated next to Ian McKellen and said it was an honor.
So now he's friendly with Ian McKellen, Bryan Singer, Zachary Quinto, Ricky Martin, Max Von Essen, John Barrowman, Greg Berlanti, Jeff Davis, and Dustin Lance Black and he STILL doesn't see the virtues of being out?
Never gonna happen I guess
- Out the mother fucker!
- The out gays threaten to out him if he doesn't surrender his beautiful holes for their enjoyment.
- R513, that's an interesting idea, so he's on his way to sell his sweet hole to every known out gay man in exchange for their silence
- Is it just a coincidence that Colton's last two employers are both homosexuals?
- Have some patience. When he gets the rich husband and baby, he'll come out.
It'll be "I'm a FATHER! And I'm gay"
- Tuc speaks the truth.
- Maybe he and soccer stud Robbie Rogers should hook up. They'd be a gay powercouple combing the worlds of sports and "model-turned low rated cable TV regular"
- We know Colton likes money, R518. Would Rogers be able to support him?
- [quote]So now he's friendly with Ian McKellen, Bryan Singer, Zachary Quinto, Ricky Martin, Max Von Essen, John Barrowman, Greg Berlanti, Jeff Davis, and Dustin Lance Black and he STILL doesn't see the virtues of being out?
What lesson would Zachary, John and Ricky's coming out teach him? Don't come out until you are set for life.
- The bad news is I don't know if Colton would ever be set for life.
Teen Wolf didn't pay all that well and neither does Arrow.
In order to be set for life Colton would have to be part of a huge movie franchise ala Star Trek (Quinto) or a singing career the likes of Ricky Martin.
I actually think Colton would make more money being out as gay because then he could be paid lots of money to give LGBT speeches across the country and do stuff with GLAAD an HRC.
Roseanne's friend Crystal
- is that colton?
- [quote]Have some patience. When he gets the rich husband and baby, he'll come out. It'll be "I'm a FATHER! And I'm gay"
- John Barrowman in The Backlot interview said Colton asked him for "advice." I think Colty's inching toward coming out but is not sure when and how to do it.
I also think Colton wants to be wealthy and a star so he might try keeping up the lie as long as he can.
- I miss his homance with Shawn. Now all he does is hang out with the elder gay celebs.
- [quote]I miss his homance with Shawn.
So do I!!!
Shawn P crying into Marc Cherry's fat folds
i think CH and DLB are dating!!!
- [quote] I actually think Colton would make more money being out as gay because then he could be paid lots of money to give LGBT speeches across the country and do stuff with GLAAD an HRC.
Then you're terribly naive.
- There is always money to be had with gay stuff
- I wonder if Colton is more concerned with being fingered as a bottom than just worried about being outed in general. He could help himself if he started preparing his fans by doing something like promotions for anal jelly or hemorrhoid cream, or tweeting pics with a clearly used pink dildo/water bottle in the background. There's lots of ways to handle this.
- [quote]i think CH and DLB are dating!!!
If they are dating, the relationship will not last very long given how they are both bottoms.
- [quote]If they are dating, the relationship will not last very long given how they are both bottoms.
Colty's ass can turn the most dedicated bottom into being versatile.
I hope Colton is riding that Oscar winner's dick.
- [quote]The bad news is I don't know if Colton would ever be set for life.
Teen Wolf didn't pay all that well and neither does Arrow.[/quote]
I wouldn't be so sure. Colton is a series regular for "Arrow" if it runs for many seasons which it could (Smallville ran for 10 damn seasons) and he stays a part of it he is going to make bank.
Renegotiating contracts on long running shows are one of the best ways for actors to make money.
- These comments for today are hilarious and the Author names are killing me :-)
- R519, they could sell their private sex tapes!
- Does Colty do his own eyebrows?
- I saw Colton and some girl in Santa Monica on 3rd Street. They were shopping. He's even more gorgeous in person. You bitches haven't lived until you've seen that amazing specimen in person.
- R520 said it. The advice he is getting is to establish a professional reputation and foothold first. He can come out in 5 years when he is 30 and has a solid career.
- [quote]Does Colty do his own eyebrows?
Why would he?
- Shame-based sex can be really hot. Ask any Catholic. Even the out gays can enjoy f*ckng a beautiful boy like Colty, whose holes quivers with the excitement of dirty, secret gay sex. Not everyhing has to be PC. The train has left the station, and being openly gay is the best way to go. But don't deny that some people get off on hot dirty secrets.
- What do you think his hole smells like?
- [quote] some people get off on hot dirty secrets.
What are you talking about?
- [quote]What do you think his hole smells like?
Tobacco and potpourri.
- [quote]What do you think his hole smells like?
Sriracha and tequila.
- [quote]What do you think his hole smells like?
If it's suffering from disuse, it probably smells like old lady breath.
- It smells like AXE Body Spray. Don't kid yourself.
- Colton is a a really hot guy. The guys that do him are so lucky to shoot a load down his throat or up his pooper. All you bitches who complain about him being in the closet are just jealous. How many tips can the boy drop on his Twiitter page? Can't you tell from the pictures?
- [quote] How many tips can the boy drop on his Twiitter page? Can't you tell from the pictures?
His sexuality isn't being debated here.
- Darling, please.
- Colty would never use Axe. That shit is for douche bags.
His hole has a fresh, natural boy scent.
- Colty probably has assgasms from being in the closet. When a hot top fucks him, he can't help but quiver all over from the excitement of doing something hot and dirty. I'm not quite sure if he likes guys his own age or older dudes. I'm a bottom and only two tops in my life have given me assgasms. I hope Colty enjoys them, too.
- he is so gay lately...
- colty has a tumblr...
- Ewww, that is UGLY!!!
- Even with that ugly wig, boy still looks fine.
- lol @ him moaning about being a prom king reject. And OMG at that fug of a boyfriend at the prom up thread, I'll assume it's a bad pic but nice if he dates down.
I agree with R76 and R81, while clearly good looking I don't get the ridiculous fuss from what I've saw - one of the top DL searches.
Bomer is better if you want that Ken Doll model look, he has more going on behind the eyes. Matt Lanter is better looking, Matt Dallas also hotter. If someone can link to a choice video maybe I'll revise my opinion.
- R552 He couldn't look gayer if he tried.
And he sure is ugly up close.
- Colton's managed to fuck his way to the middle. How totally amazing.
- He's definitely better looking than Matts Lanter and Dallas.
Bomer's gorgeous but I only every see him in press event stills, where he always looks vaguely "deer in the headlights" or dead-eyed.
Colty all the way. One thing I like about Haynes is that his personality doesn't come across as "dialled down" to blandness like Dallas or Bomer.
- [italic]Rating their looks[/italic]…
- gay face
- eyes suggesting low intelligence
- classically handsome
- far and away the best looking
- no gay face (recent development)
- odd jawline
- American looking
- oft more posed than a Joan Crawford publicity shot
- no gay face
- American looking
- looks young
- gay face
- heart shaped jawline
- pout-y, lisp-y lips
- R560, Colton is the epitome of "gayface"!
- He used to have a bad case, R561. Note my "(recent development)" comment, he's managed to downplay it somewhat.
- HAHAHA Some of you are so blind and so mean.
Colton is 100x better looking than you bitches.
- While Colton and Matt have a similar look, Colton is better looking. His face looks fresher and more masculine. If I had to pick one of them to be on top of me, pumping my hole, it would be Colton.
too bad they both are bottoms.
- R564, Colton is a bottom!
- Yes, r564, and if I had to pick one of them I'd want to be on top of, pumping his hole, it would be Matt. So I'll have to with Bomer (assuming that's the Matt we're talking about) over Colton for now.
- I feel like I should clarify that I certainly wouldn't kick Colton out of bed as he's obviously very hot. I'm just speaking of a dream world where I have my pick of the all the hot gays in Hollywood
- Please, R564, in future specify whom talking about. We were discussing three different, "Matt"s, and you referenced whichever one by first name only:
[quote]While Colton and Matt have a similar look, Colton is better looking. His face looks fresher and more masculine. If I had to pick one of them to be on top of me, pumping my hole, it would be Colton.
- Perhaps we should analyze their bodies?
- Order of hotness and this is the final word.
Matt Dallas (he really isn't in the top three's league, but since he was part of the earlier discussion, I felt the need to include him, quite frankly I would substitute Chandler Massey for Matt Dallas. And he would be #3 above Bomer.
- Earlier I was ranking facial beauty, not [italic]hotness[/italic] by any means.
Ranking attractiveness below:
- You think Bomer is hotter than both Massey and Haynes? No offense because I love you like a brother, but are you headless?
- [quote]You think Bomer is hotter than both Massey and Haynes? No offense because I love you like a brother, but are you headless?
Well, I find Haynes repulsive. But Massey is definitely cute.
- That pic of Massey on top of Smith is hot except only on Daytome tv would they dress a gay guy in ugly green boxers that are knee length. If it were Showtime that bulge would be front and center!
- OK then, Cavill is the hottest by a considerable margin. None touch King Henry!
Dallas is not technically as good looking but one I prefer, hence me saying hot.
Bomer is perhaps technically the most attractive but never did it for me. He must get bonus points though for changing the face as it were of out gay celebs, finally we have someone that nobody can argue with looks wise.
It's interesting what you say about gay face, few can avoid this altogether. Bomer definitely had it but isn't as bad, young Henry had it.
The only two I'd fuck the shit out of are Cavill and Lanter.
It's interesting what you say about gay face, few can avoid it
- Yes, why has it taken so long for Cavill to get a mention?
Wetsuit Lanter below:
- Oh jesus now this thread is being taken over by who's hotest? They are all cute!
Lets get back to Colton gossip and somebody better start a new thread soon. We are almost to 600!
- lol r562
- Can we go back to just talking about ME?
Come on I want to see if any of you can actually come up with some gossip....I'm still waiting
- Can Colty afford 18 bucks to start a new thread?
- [quote]Earlier I was ranking facial beauty, not hotness by any means.
Ranking attractiveness below:
Different strokes and all, but for me it's
- No, R581...those purple socks weren't cheap, plus he won't be a regular on Arrow until next season and I'd like someone to start a new thread before then :-}
- Colton is a fine actor and more than fine looking. The excitement for him on this thread is only surpassed by the excitement a lucky top feels behind closed doors, when that sweet boy goes wild for a big cock, first slurping on it then spreading his ass cheeks for it.
- [quote]Colton is a fine actor
No, he isn't. He [italic]really[/italic] isn't.
- [quote]Colton is a fine actor.
Fine as in "Boyfriend is so fine, I want him to ride my face"? If that "fine", then I agree wholeheartedly.
- [quote]Colton is a fine actor
Colton is a fine actor like Kristen Stewart is actor, as long as I don't have to see them acting, I feel fine.
- Pardon me, I meant to say:
[quote]Colton is a fine actor like Kristen Stewart is [italic]a fine[/italic]actor, as long as I don't have to see them acting, I feel fine.
I was referring, of course to my throbbing migraines.
- Can someone bump this thread once Colton is old enough to vote? TIA.
- r589 = Colton's lawyer, hoping to have the thread deleted because it's discussing a "minor"
- Colty's last tweet probably means he got laid on a Saturday night. Or else he got a big wad of dough.
Re: his acting. Relative, wannabe critic bitches! Do you really think other cast members on Arrow are better? Please. An actor can only do so much with the material he's handed. You are probably the same dumb queers who were watching Welcome Back, Kotter, and saying that John Travolta was going nowhere.
- Isn't Colton as bad a Stephen Amell?
- If Colton appeared on the scene 20 years ago and David Lynch put him in Twin Peaks, everybody would be oohing and aaahing about what a cool actor. Colton can't help that Arrow is cheesy. Ride with it. When a good director taps his ass, you'll respect him. In the meantime, I don't care. When I watch Arrow, I finger-fuck myself in between popcorn farts.
- No, R584/R591/R593, Colton is an awful actor. The material isn't great, but Colton's worse. Perhaps you're letting your physical attraction to him cloud your judgment?
- [R594], have you ever read what directors like Hitchcock, Antonioni, and Bresson have said about actors? If a good director gets ahold of Colton, you will change your mind about him. Your judgment is perhaps clouded by the material he's currently appearing in.
- [quote]Your judgment is perhaps clouded by the material he's currently appearing in.
No, I'm able to differentiate between bad material and bad acting. Colton is a bad actor.
- Quick some start a new Colton thread and link it!
- Here's the new thread:
- Colton working those slim hips.