- [quote]We've now reached TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED posts this season
I wrote many of them, but has there ever been a sadder indictment on our vacuousness?
- YoYo always reminds me of Xaviera Hollander.
Her husbear is insufferable. Dude needs to understand he ain't a hipster. Only the doofus part. The tie was tragic.
Love Love Love Faye. More Faye. Morally corrupt, delish cunt, a real nosey parker. Can't get enough of Faye.
- Don't cross Jiggy's Mom.
"I had decided not to attend Adrienne’s party. I wasn’t welcome there, in all honesty. Her chef has been vicious about me on social media and in the press numerous times and was clearly directed by somebody. Also, Adrienne, I can no longer regard in the same way. Another party paid for by sponsors capitalizing on the publicity that ensues from these parties was not for me.
I viewed with sadness the patronizing manner in which she continues to address her husband. The high jinx of him clowning around was one of the reasons we always loved him, but her efforts to emasculate him constantly baffle me.
He is basically a good guy and although he has been thoroughly detrimental about me in the past, I am aware he was coerced. He reached out to me after I voiced a modicum of support in the midst of some serious allegations. He apologized profusely and has repeatedly come to my restaurants and attempted to resolve things. We have supported him in our belief in standing up for what was right and try to support him through what has been a difficult time"
- [quote]Love Love Love Faye. More Faye.
Ur, no. Faye is so horrible, she isn't even fun to hate.
She's skeevy slime from the underside of life.
And she wants SO BADLY to get cast on this show, it would bother me if she was rewarded if Bravo did so.
I want her to feel like a failure. Can't stand her.
- "Another party paid for by sponsors capitalizing on the publicity that ensues from these parties was not for me."...Lisa
So says the woman whose inane spinoff was one big promo for her restaurant.
- I always liked Paul too. I thought it was awful the way Adrienne always spoke to him and couldn't understand why he just didn't tell her off and leave. He'll be better off without that bitch.
- r3, where is that post from Lisa from?
- [quote]So says the woman whose inane spinoff was one big promo for her restaurant.
You make a very good point.
- Here R7 it's from the Bravo blogs @ link
- I'm wondering if Paul was just clever at not showing his less lovable side to the camera.
- The massage looked really nice.
Out on the lawn with the views of the sun going down over the hills of Beverly.
I would have preferred better company, but still.
- [quote]I'm wondering if Paul was just clever at not showing his less lovable side to the camera.
Are you kidding? I thought he was a fucking asshole at Maurice's party at the Ritz condos -- and at T.J. Kyle's White Party.
He came across as a truly awful human being, so crass and angry.
- The massage was creepy with that nasty old man pawing at naked Brandi.
- I thought, "Wow! Lisa really is the best loved on the show" after reading all the glowing comments on her blog.
But now I realize why they are so glowing: She (or someone) deletes any that aren't!
I posted the simple question: "Why would you allow Faye into your home?" And the question was deleted.
- [quote]The massage was creepy with that nasty old man pawing at naked Brandi.
He was the guy they tried to hook up with Kim. But nothing happened for some reason.
[quote]I posted the simple question: "Why would you allow Faye into your home?" And the question was deleted.
This is shocking & depressing information.
- R14, I'm no fan of Faye (why is she even there?) but why draw the line at her. They are all ridiculous skanks.
- It looks like Adrienne is gonna go out on a sympathetic note (crying her eyes out) in next week's season finale.
- Taylor's gay best friend with the look-a-like BF is always trying to get airtime, but they edit him out every time.
- [quote]And she wants SO BADLY to get cast on this show, it would bother me if she was rewarded if Bravo did so.
She has been. She's a full Housewife next season.
- [quote]Faye is so horrible, she isn't even fun to hate.
- A little of Faye goes a long way. I hope Marissa is axed. She's a snooze.
- Taylor's ugly gay bf infuriates me. I am so pleased that he's constantly edited out, but at the same time I get annoyed every time he shows up.
- I loved some of the girls faces (in the preview) when they were informed that Adrienne won't be back next season.
Reminded me of school being told that a horrid, much hated kid won't be back next semester.
- [quote] I hope Marissa is axed. She's a snooze.
Her one and only party trick is the 'I'd like to fuck a tall dark man' line...'I'm like a guy that way'.
- I think some of these shows should start to be culled from the herd. I just saw the promo the the OCHWs. Jesus who the fuck could possibly give a fuck about that heinous pack of vile hyenas? Is Miami coming back?
- R16: I singled Faye out, not only because she is the worst, but because Lisa made a big deal out of the fact that she specifically told Faye she was not invited to her last party, and Faye showed up anyway.
So, to have Faye show up at this party, makes me think Lisa may be full of shit, trying to save face, but also keep the drama rolling for the cameras.
- [quote]She's a full Housewife next season.
You pulled that out of your ass. Those decisions have not been made yet.
And Andy is well aware of how much the viewers hate Faye, and not in a good way.
Bravo had to even pull her blog after one outing because the blowback was so angry.
- Oh... I read it here and thought it was true. Silly me!
- she may not be a full Housewife, but she ain't going anywhere.
- R28: That can only mean one thing: The Morally Corrupt One posts on DL!
- How hot did Mauricio look last night? I don't believe for a minute that Brandi wouldn't tap that...or that he wouldn't let her. I'm sure they fantasize about each other. I wonder if Mauricio has fucked Faye.
- Mauricio does not wipe very well...
- R31: The more I get to see Maurico, the less hot I think he is.
He is such an oily (and stupid) guy.
- Bwahahaha, Mo-ricio is not repping Camille's house
- Is Adrienne going to join the "Shahs of Sunset" now that she is no longer a cast member
- "This is what I don't get: Yolanda's obvious adoration for that asshole Foster.
She doesn't need his money.
She is better looking than he is.
He's a conceited, arrogant jerk.
Why does she love him so?"
Being married to him keeps her relevant in the alternate reality that is Beverly Hills/Hollywood.
- r36, you're a riot. You're essentially judging their marriage on the few heavily edited snippets of them you see week to week. That gave me a big laugh.
- A new thread calls for a revisit of this timeless Kim Richards moment:
- [quote]That gave me a big laugh.
To match your belly?
- I did love YoYo's total domination of Faye. You could tell MCFR was completely rattled. I loved how Brandi finally got some solid back-up and how she referred to her by her proper name the Morally Corrupt Faye Rancid! Don't fuck with a Dutch Bitch.
Still like Brandi and I was totally jealous of that massage setting. Damn, that would be nice to go home to.
- I pray that Taylor can make a comeback.
- Why would that uber rich guy (Yolanda's ex) associate with Taylor Trash?
- The only one they should keep is the one that sleeps around with any and everything and thinks rape isn't really rape. Or some such thing, like no only means no when it means yes. That is how women talk and think. Seems to be anyway. Isn't she the most popular? I wouldn't be surprised.
- Why does Kim call Maurico, Maurice?
Marissa called him Maurice as well... I guess Maurice is LESS ethnic than Mauricio
- I love that kyle was defending Faye on WWHL last night saying " I wish people see the other side of Faye - she's a good person, a good mother"
- One side of the MCFR is enough.
- I can't stand Yolanda... not that I can really stand any of the others, but she gets on my nerves with her righteousness and she's a hypocrite.
It's funny that she tells Adrienne that if she has a problem with someone, say it and don't talk behind their backs... sort of like how she talked shit about Adrienne to Brandy with the whole, "Who is Adrienne Maloof in this world?"
And complaining that Adrienne wanted to immediately get drinks going upon their arrival? Well, Yolanda, it's a party launch for Vodka... what did you think was going to happen?
Oh, Lisa.. shut up. You're the worst of them all. Completely insufferable. You're trying to call out Adrienne for having a sponsored party? As others have mentioned, what the hell was your party for the disgusting spin off you have?
And are we just supposed to overlook your convenient "House Warming/Vow Renewal" that you planned so that 1) Bravo could pick up the tab and 2) the Finale could then be all about you?
And I don't know how she could say with a straight face that she doesn't like to have attention on her. Bitch, please. You'd implode if you found out the center of the universe wasn't you.
- she doesn't say anything with a straight face.
And I judge Yolanda's marriage not by what it may or may not be in reality, but what she judges is an important image to portray on TV, namely a subservient dotting wife of a Hollywood A lister.
- R49 I dunno, those vow renewal ceremonies seem to be the kiss of death for RH's marriages.
- So what did the chef say about Lisa? What was his motive?
- They were all defending her; Kyle, as well as Kim and Ms. Rinna. Disgusting.
- Does Brandy even have a story if it's not about her talking shit about Adrienne? No, seriously, has she had any other story besides her talking shit about Kim in Season One and now Adrienne in Season Two?
- Shut the fuck up, Faye! You can go now.
- Kim deserved all the shit that came her way. Fucking idiot agreeing to be on a reality show with a serious substance abuse problem, and then to go and gang up on Brandi with her sister TJ Kyle? I think Brandi is completely in the right.
- Pandora's husband looked totally fuckable last night. I think even Maurice thought so.
Yo is abrasive. But good on her for calling Marissa out. I can't stand that rat face slut, haha. I also think Yo misinterprets the concept of the show and is out to prove she's the best real housewife, literally.
And what's with half-a-season Camille? Bitch has been at every event and had more screen time than Taylor and Adrienne combined.
Faye reminds me of Peking Duck.
- Brandi has borderline personality disorder, I guarantee it. I can see it in her eyes--she doesn't know who she is.
- Marisa looks like Otzi the iceman.
- R48/49 = Chef Bernie
- R60 So now I'm really curious. What did the chef say about L.V.?
I only recently started watching this, after watching Vanderpump Rules.
- When the heck did Camille change her opinion on Faye? All of a sudden she is a "tough cookie"?
For all the threads on DL, the show is only doing so/so in the ratings on par with last season's RHONYC.
- Where do you find the ratings for HWBH?
- from Yolanda's blog:
[quote]David grew up very poor, but since childhood he has had an obsession with airplanes to the extent that he knows every little detail of every plane in the sky. He never wants for anything and is too conservative to buy something as extravagant as a plane. Even though it would be my greatest joy, I obviously cannot afford to buy a plane so as a wedding gift I recorded a song on his favorite jet.
- That video is ridiculous. Just when I love YoYo I had to see that and now I hate her :/
I hate them all.
- R64 & R65 "If dis plane were mine..."
- Only a complete pig would own their own plane. How horrifically wasteful.
- Yolo's video is scary close to Miss Maxine Swaby's award winning and far superior classic.
- Lisa looks a little um different in the pic. Her head looks huge and the face is tight! Did she lose a lot of weight or something, perhaps a little freshen up before her larger TV audience debut?
- Faye's blatant audition for this show is skin crawling. She's horrible and apparently wants to play the villain. You have to love to hate the villain. She will bring just hate. If she's hired next season, count me out.
- How exactly is filming of this show broken down, scripts? Outlines? Because it was clear that Faye was searching for her line in that one scene with the Chanel bag. Do producers write material for them?
- omg r64!!
- [quote]Lisa looks a little um different in the pic. Her head looks huge and the face is tight! Did she lose a lot of weight or something,
OMG, yes...she's doing the 'very thin' thing.
- The chef was selling stories to Radar online which really was just Adrienne selling stories but using Bernie her chef as the fall guy if she got caught. She did not need the money she just uses it as her personal weapon to trash Lisa and Brandy. After season 1 Adrienne was blindly jealous of all the attention Lisa got. How she was the favorite housewife of fans. She thought it was Jiggy (who andy loved and would talk about all the time) so she went out and got a small dog called Jackpot for season two and tried force it down the viewers throat (she was even on camera saying look out Jiggy, Jackpot is the new cute dog in town..) yeah that went no where - in fact WEHT to jackpot. Then, Adrienne brought on Brandi as a new "friend" of housewives. She thought for sure Brandi would be a problem for Lisa because Brandi and Cedric from season 1 were friends. But Brandi ended up clashing with Kyle and Kim and Lisa reserved judgement. Once the dust settled Brandi and Lisa became friends.
It was during season two that Adrienne came out with her horrendous shoe line. Lisa joked on camera saying they should be called the Maloof Hoof. When it failed, Adrienne blamed Lisa saying calling it a Hoof was derogatory and damaged her business. On the reunion show Adrienne planned to go after Lisa and wanted the other girls to join her. She tried to bully Brandi into saying things that were not true (like she knew Lisa sold stories to Radar). Brandi called Camille asking her what to do and Camille said she was just not going to say anything. Brandi decided to give Lisa the heads up and not lie for Adrienne. So when Adrienne went on the attack, no one joined in and Brandi stuck up for Lisa. The rest just sat silent. Adrienne said that every bad story about any housewife was coming from Lisa, she was selling stories to radar.
before this season started there were nasty stories about Brandi and Lisa, usually on Radar online. Brandi knows someone who works at Radar and had emails proving they came from Bernie. As Brandi points out now, there is a story about Adrienne announcing her separation and then a nasty story about Brandi on the same page by the same writer...
- We 'did' the Yolanda on the plane video ages ago, but it seems a lot of people missed it.
Maybe you also missed the David & Yolanda 'Wedding' video too.
So, here it is again.
- Good god.
- Good recap, R74.
- R74, don't you find it strange the other women sat silent while they knew Adrianne was lying in her attack on Lisa? I suppose the rest are just trashy social climbing losers. I loved Camille because she's hot in a stripper sort of way but she has zero integrity. That's the problem with these women.
- The one edit I'd make to R74's edit is that Kyle, who was in on the plan to attack Lisa with Adrienne, did go on the attack after Adrienne--so Adrienne wasn't alone in it.
- Faye is no worse than Brandi or any of ther others. These women are all a bunch of status-conscious, amoral snakes. That's what makes them so fun to watch.
- Please stop talking about Faye. Lets just pretend she doesn't exist. Thank you.
- [quote] These women are all a bunch of status-conscious, amoral snakes. That's what makes them so fun to watch.
Finally we know what to say to people can't fathom our interest in this show.
- Have you noticed that with each episode the HW blogs take longer and longer to show up on the website? I wonder if Bravo gives them a deadline and if they are pissed at how long it takes the HWs to post after each episode.
- r79 not so much true, Kyle said that being Lisa's friend was like playing a game of Chess. Lisa was very hurt because Kyle knew the things Adrienne was saying were untrue and said nothing.
Now on to Faye. She is a moral black hole. She put out a book about Nicole Brown Simpson during the murder trial. DURING! She was a witness in the trial and put the whole thing in Jeopardy.
To add she has three failed marriages, two stints in rehab for cocaine..When interviewed by Connie Chung about her "recollections" being real or cocaine induced fantasies she walked off the interview. In her book she portrayed Nicole as a drug fueled loose woman who even had sex with Faye herself (some best friend she is). The book was written by Mike Walker of the Enquierer with Faye, if that tells you anything. This is the woman Kyle and Kim call a life long friend. When you lie down with dogs...
- I wish YoYo would go up to Faye and say, "Faye, can I ask you something personal? Are you mulatto?"
Bravo must have been furious at Adrienne for being a no-show at the finale party AND the reunion. Andy will be slamming her for weeks. I can't imagine anything more vile than red velvet-flavored vodka.
Why was Brandi in a limo with Kyle and Camille during the call-in to WWHL? Something is fishy.
I like YoYo, but she needs to cool it with the "My husband is king" crap. She'll change her tune when David dumps her in a couple of years, which he most certainly will.
- People keep saying Adrienne doesn't need the money. I don't know, but having that horrible tacky party in my home seems like a desperate bid for some. She doesn't own the vodka company, it was stated she was simply promoting it.
- My favorite has always been when they go to the Palms in Las Vegas - they try very hard to suggest it is on the strip. Bravo will show the Palms and then b-roll of the strip hotels.
News Flash - The Palms is not on and no where close to the strip. Another reason Adrienne was pissed at Lisa, because they did Pandora's Bachelorette party in Vegas and did not use the Palms. Lisa explained "a friend wanted to pay for it" rather than just say "look your crappy hotel is not on the strip."
- [quote]Why was Brandi in a limo with Kyle and Camille during the call-in to WWHL? Something is fishy.
Kyle said they'd just gotten finished filming a movie together?
- How is Adrienne gonna pimp her skincare & handbag lines (which aren't even out yet) if she has no platform? God she's dumb.
- [quote]Bravo must have been furious at Adrienne for being a no-show at the finale party AND the reunion.
She does go to the finale. There's a preview of her weeping and Kim saying, we're always here for you or something like that.
- Lisa's party takes place over two episodes, this week and next's, right before the reunion. Adrienne makes it in next week's, which is the finale.
- No comments on how repulsive vodka that tastes like red velvet cake sounds?
- Adrienne is really delusional, isn't she? Doesn't she know you have to have a personality to be liked. Jesus.
- [quote]No comments on how repulsive vodka that tastes like red velvet cake sounds?
No, just about 15 people, that's all.
- r89, she was fired, and I didn't think she expected it.
Brandi is to Lisa what Faye is to Kyle.
Why so many don't see this is beyond me.
- r96 wrong - Faye is soooo much more. Brandi just has no filter. Faye is an evil to the core cunt and fame whore. Can you imagine your best friend is murdered and you put out a book, during her trial, saying she was a sex and coke addict oh and then do playboy...all on the grave of your so called best friend.
If I were Brandi when Faye asked her what it felt like to break up a marriage, I would have asked back "what did it feel like to cause the killer of your best friend go free?"
- Sweet Jesus, the tranny Persian is so vulgar. Honestly, that red velvet vodka party -- so trashy -- in that overdone trashy house of hers. Maybe she still has money (maybe, because everything the Maloofs touch seems to squander more of their family's fortune even more)...but she has no taste. So tacky.
News flash to Adrienne: America does not admire you or want to buy the knockoff bullshit products you promote.
And that Faye creature. What the fuck is her problem? Is she some enforcer running around deciding who among the Housewives is, in her word, a lady? Because Faye, sweetcheeks, you is no lady. You a ho.
- The amount of money that these women throw around is just mind-boggling. I think it's the reason why the NJ and Atlanta shows are much more popular--they're more accessible to the average middle-class viewer.
- I cannot stomach The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick.
What's worse, the character called "Camille" is now her bff. Crazy writing there.
But, I really WILL tune out if Faye (I allegedly bleach my skin a la Mizz Jackson) Resnick is awarded a casting contract as a full time player on this farce.
I do adore Yolanda. She is spectacular.
- Adrienne proves that no amount of money buys happiness. Bitch is constantly miserable.
- I confess: I will miss having tacky Adrienne to laugh at.
- Camille is every bit as corrupt as Faye. She's a vapid, two-faced bitch and latches onto whatever clique is strongest at the moment. Too bad for her that she miscalculated and hitched her wagon to Kyle/Adrienne/Faye.
- [quote]Brandi is to Lisa what Faye is to Kyle. Why so many don't see this is beyond me.
The answer to this question "can be found in the world of Faye Resnick." - OJ
- Vapid is the perfect word for Camille. She does not seem bright.
Wrong.. dont think for a second that if Brandi didn't have the opportunity, she'd be doing the exact same thing. She's a fame whore too darling. Give her a few years and the right opportunities and she'll be just as bad as Faye.
- Brandi has a personality. MCFR is all bitch. She's hateful and hateable.
- [quote]The amount of money that these women throw around is just mind-boggling.
There was an interview inside Lisa's 'closet' online, in her new house. Her clothes room looks like a whole floor at Barney's.
They're like a children's book version of rich people.
- Faye wouldn't last out a whole season if she was a main housewife.
Are they really going to put Kim through another season?
But remember.. Kyle is an owner of the franchise so of course Kim will be back on!
- PART owner, R110.
"An" owner makes her PART owner!!!
- I apologize, I missed the "an".
- KYLE AND HER SLEAZY HUSBAND STOLE MY HOUSE!!!
- What do you think Mauricio smells like...down there?
- R115: Anyone who has a house on the market in Beverly Hills.
- LOL @r16/r17
- Lisa can do no wrong.
Yolanda has completely grown on me.
- Nice of you to stop by, Brandi at r119.
- Kyle looked like a linebacker in the dress she wore to Lisa's party. Fat rolls over the back of it. Make me throw up in my mouth.
She can't possibly be as huge as her clothes make her look.
- There's something off about Kyle and Mauricio's relationship. She tries to make it out to be all rainbows, but he just looks so disinterested all the time.
-  TY so much for re-posting the Yo&David wedding video. I had not sen it, and I was just wowed by her beauty.
What really hit me as comical, is that they chose the same date for their wedding as Kim Zolciak and Kory Biermann. And the differences in taste were beyond black and white.
Of course for all I know, Yo MAY have denied her own mother access to the home's powder room, but I doubt it.
- Camille, she's just playing it safe. Why she chose the no-fun girls over Brandi, Lisa and Yolanda is beyond me. Cuz maybe she's not too smart or perhaps because she is also a bottom feeder ho like the Hilton/Resnick clan? I think yes?
- I love the Priest/Pastor/Renewal Dude.
Did Lisa find him on Santa Monica Blvd after 2 am? Such a nelly little thing.
The purse just gushes from her mouth.
- There is something really mentally wrong with Brandi. When she had Giggy resting between her legs when she was getting a message at Lisa's she said she needed peanut butter like putting it on her vagina.That is very charming. She is truly the lowest upon lowest pieces of dirt around.
That British jerk coming up behind Brandi and pinching Brandi up her ass was repulsive. That guy is always so gross whenever he is on the show anyway. I didn't think it was funny at all.
- [quote]hen she was getting a message at Lisa's she said she needed peanut butter like putting it on her vagina.
She was kidding for goodness sake.
- [quote] That British jerk coming up behind Brandi and pinching Brandi up her ass was repulsive. That guy is always so gross whenever he is on the show anyway. I didn't think it was funny at all.
Totally agree. It was uncomfortable to watch.
- R127, even kidding there is something wrong with the person. I think Marisa nailed it when said just because I'm not screwing around 24/7 like Brandi is supposed to be something wrong with me.Again, Brandi is mentally ill, and I think it is evident that she has mental issues as a result being raised by a famliy who were insane.
- Thanks R74 !!!
Being new to this, I couldn't imagine why someone's chef was talking shit about Lisa. Your explanation helped a lot.
And I was sort of enjoying Faye on the last episode. But reading all this has reminded me how disgusted I was when I read her book about Nicole Brown.
It was so long ago, I'd sort of forgotten what an opportunistic
POS she is.
- R129 Adrienne and you know this how?
- Yea she was R127. But who says shit like that? Doesn't this cunt have kids? On the other hand, I don't think there is anything that bitch wouldn't do. They are all worthless pieces of garbage.
- [quote]That British jerk coming up behind Brandi and pinching Brandi up her ass was repulsive. That guy is always so gross whenever he is on the show anyway. I didn't think it was funny at all.
I always confuse him with Mohamed, another friend of Lisa & Ken's. They're the same type.
- I just want to repost this in case Adrienne gets it deleted
"[R127], even kidding there is something wrong with the person. I think Marisa nailed it when said just because I'm not screwing around 24/7 like Brandi is supposed to be something wrong with me.Again, Brandi is mentally ill, and I think it is evident that she has mental issues as a result being raised by a famliy who were insane."
- Here's the video I was talking about.
'Inside Lisa Vanderpump's Posh Closet'
- R131, I'm getting the info how Brandi was raised from her book.
- BTW R74, the thank-you came from me. I didn't sign my post.
I'm sorry I didn't start watching this earlier but I thought it would just be a bunch of shrews throwing drinks in each others' faces.
I'm still a bit confused what Lisa finds in Brandi. She seems as bad as the rest. Perhaps the appeal is you'd know where you stand with Brandi. She'd stab you in the heart, not the back, I suppose.
But are any of these women actually friends? They mostly don't seem like they'd even know each other.
- Kyle and Lisa were good friends, but I have no clue if their current estrangement is real or fake. I think Adrienne knew Taylor.
- I think the Kyle/Lisa estrangement is real.
Even if they didn't have the excuse of Lisa's friendship with Brandi and Kyle's friendship with Adrienne causing friction between them, the two of them would find some reason to fight because both bitches think they are the queen of the Bev Hills Howives.
- R139 who got the dwts gig and who was in her bathing suit jumping silly off the lowest high dive.. There is a winner in this group for the fame competition. There is also the notoriety category and all these cooters are making some coin. Except for Kim. But maybe her rehab was free??
- Faye's dress looked like caul fat.
- OMG...30 minute online interview with Brandi and a bunch of schoolgirls, recorded just yesterday.
Same old...but I love the row of girls all forcing giggles and shooting the shit with Brandi. It's awesome!
- Yolonda is beautiful
- [quote]Camille is every bit as corrupt as Faye. She's a vapid, two-faced bitch and latches onto whatever clique is strongest at the moment.
How vapid can one be when they suffer from chronic explosive diarrhea?
- Apparently the Richards hos go after Yolanda hard at the reunion. Will no one put these two bitches in their place, especially that mental disaster Kim?
- Pish Tosh, Yolanda can take care of herself, after he husband, of course. I have seen Kim on shows since rehab and she's another person. She looks younger, and making sense. She'll always be a ditz, in the Goldie Hawn sense, but I really like her. Isn't it strange that Lisa hated being touched by the dancer on DWTS but has no problem being touched by the male masseuse all the while naked? Bizarre to say the least.
- I think some of you need to unclutch your pearls. Brandi is unfiltered and fun. I believe she and Lisa are friends in real life too. I mean who would you rather have a drink with? Brandi or Kyle?
- It's always awkward and embarrassing for me to watch Brandi at Lisa's house. Brandi's so unbelievably out of her element and from an entirely different class than Lisa, yet she tries hard not to let it show on her face. She wants that lifestyle for herself so badly that she'll "fake it 'til she makes it." Same goes for Taylor. Two fame & fortune-seeking grifters in the presence of REAL wealth. It's gotta be intimidating.
- Yes, r148. REAL wealth yet still famewhoring and degrading herself on reality tv. And Vanderpumps goes even further into the mud with her embarrassing spinoff.
Look, I like Lisa, but let's get real. They are all on the same level when they participate in the farce.
- Of course Vyle and her drugged sister go after Yolanda. They are both scared shitless to go after Lisa or Brandi in fear of fan backlash. Don't think Vyle is not playing very strategic. But the same pattern will bite her in the ass again. Yolanda already has fan support, so if Vyle attacks her, Vyle will be villified again just like she was for how she treated Brandi. And next season she will be kissing Yolanda's ass to make up for it.
- I can't wait for David to leave Yolanda... and he will.
- [quote]Look, I like Lisa, but let's get real. They are all on the same level when they participate in the farce.
From the outset, it has seemed that Lisa Vanderpump was most aware that this is showbiz, and only showbiz. She has created a persona that she is willing to expose to television viewers, and it has served her well. Adrienne has her own, fairly commercial agenda, and was apprently less prepared for what the intrusion of cameras might do. Brandi is there because she needs the money, and has parlayed her participation into a lucrative book. Who knows what Taylor's original agenda was; probably not widowhood. More likely, it was documentation of her fabulousness, which she and her husband hoped would give them credibility. Camille was there to establish her own identity, which she did, with varying results. And the Richards sisters were grasping at remembered fame -- the money didn't hurt either.
You are not seeing real personalities. You are seeing presentations of fictitious selves, which the producers help to shape. Lisa's real identity is least visible of the bunch. Brava to her.
- BREAKING NEWS: David has dumped Yolanda. Well, not yet, but they are the Grammers, about to happen. Unless his geriatric ego is fed by her fawning. One would have expected him to tell her to cut the crap by now.
- Brandi doesn't really need the money. She dates billionaires, brags about them in her book, and might, just might, marry for money the second time around. ("Money doesn't give you class. It just gives you money.") I can see that. If all men cheat, why not marry one who will cheat out of town while you're driving your Rolls to yoga.
- All men don't cheat. Only 50%.
- [quote]It's always awkward and embarrassing for me to watch Brandi at Lisa's house. Brandi's so unbelievably out of her element and from an entirely different class than Lisa,
Listen Honey, money doesn't give you class, it just gives you money. Where in the world do you think Lisa has class, because she has a British accent? She's a saloon owner, nothing more. She's Miss Kitty of Beverly Hills.
- Elegance is learned, mah friends.
- Don't trash Luann's performance; she was a master of atonality.
- Lisa and Ken are very well respected in BH society. Make no mistake about that. But Lisa doesn't let her status dictate her actions. She likes to help people like Brandi who are less fortunate than she is. We saw the same thing with Cedric, who of course eventually betrayed her. It took a lot for Lisa to summon the courage to take in another lost stray, but she knew Brandi needed support. Let's just hope and pray that Brandi doesn't betray her like Cedric did, but I do ultimately fear that that is what will happen.
- When are those NYC bitches coming back? I would like to see them way before those god awful, tired hags from Jersey.
- My goodness, R159, these are plot devices. Reality television is television, not reality.
- When are the crazy OC bitches coming back? It's been way too long
- R159, I don't pray frequently, but if I did, I wouldn't waste my prayers on a multi-millionare like Lisa.
- R156, just because you are saloon owner doesn't mean you don't have class. It works both ways. Snob.
- [quote]Listen Honey, money doesn't give you class, it just gives you money. Where in the world do you think Lisa has class, because she has a British accent? She's a saloon owner, nothing more. She's Miss Kitty of Beverly Hills.
I was referring to her socioeconomic class, not the way she carries herself...but okay.
- The Richards sisters are nowhere near the level of the Fosters in the Hollywood class system. David and YoYo run with the A-list, while Kyle pals around with the likes of Faye and Lisa Rinna. Kim just pals around with her tub o' chicken salad. They made a big mistake going after YoYo.
- [quote][Brandi]tries hard not to let it show on her face. She wants that lifestyle for herself so badly that she'll "fake it 'til she makes it."
& why shouldn't she?
They're all in this show to get what they can from it and why not? On top of all that, she's succeeding. Better than in ten years time thinking 'fuck, I had an opportunity and blew it. Never took full advantage of it.'
- [quote][Lisa] likes to help people like Brandi who are less fortunate than she is. We saw the same thing with Cedric, who of course eventually betrayed her. It took a lot for Lisa to summon the courage to take in another lost stray, but she knew Brandi needed support. Let's just hope and pray that Brandi doesn't betray her like Cedric did, but I do ultimately fear that that is what will happen.
If it happens again she may learn a lesson this time.
The whole Cedric thing was very strange.
She also used him in her way and then told him to sling his hook when she got bored and Ken had had enough of him being around.
Cedric (so he says) was abandoned by his mother and Lisa was a mother figure to him. No wonder it pressed all his buttons and he blew when this happened.
- This was posted on the dead RHOBH thread. but bears reposting here. Faye is a Cunt OF The Highest Order.
- Kyle owns Faye's cunt.
- R169 bad link
I love how everyone likes to go on and on about how sweet and great and real Lisa is.
You all do know that the whole "Cedric" thing was fake, right?
Lisa had him in her house as a story line. He was not living with her at the time filming started and then she and Ken asked him to move in so there would be a story.
- The initial Cedric storyline was fake, but the falling out between them was very real.
- Was Russell's suicide a fake story too?
- Why is no one casting the Richards Sisters in a remake of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"
Can't you see it? The opening shot. Kyle is behind the wheel of her Maserati as Kim steps out of the car to open the gates! We see her put the car in gear and release the emergency brake.
"You wouldn't be able to do these things to me if I weren't still in this chair!"
"But you are Kyle. You ARE in that chair!"
"This is MY house Kyle!" MY house! Baby Kim Richards made the money that paid for this house, that's who!"
Finally, the scene on the beach, Kim with her ice cream cones. Kyle, half-dead but in full makeup, wrapped in blankets and about to be consumed by vultures.
I can't think of any other couple who should remake this movie.
- I cannot imagine Kim being able to act. She seems to discombobulated to do ANYTHING.
Remember when the Redgrave sisters remade it?
- [quote] Kyle, half-dead but in full makeup, wrapped in blankets and about to be consumed by vultures.
The feel-good movie of the summer.
- [quote]I cannot imagine Kim being able to act. She seems to discombobulated to do ANYTHING.
Funny you should say that. I saw a clip of her in something (from years ago) recently and I was surprised at what a natural and professional actress she was.
Now, though...I doubt it. That's why she's ended up doing reality.
- Yolanda needs to have her Neanderthal brow bone sanded down.
- Brandi is blunt and irreverent, something that just doesn't go over for the most part in a town overflowing with phonies (nor does it fly with several prisses here.) She pokes holes in the pretensions of these shallow, plastic, dishonest people, people who can't even be honest with thmeselves!
Adrienne is insincere, desperately phony scum. Paul, who is also no prize, stayed longer than anyone sane should have.
Marisa seemed promising for like one episode, but has revealed herself to be another nasty, two-faced, tacky cow.
Yolanda is the type of acquaintance that is SO dangerous for two-faced people to have because she doesn't hesitate to call them out on their actions. Marisa was squirming like crazy! I do think Yolanda's worship of that scuzzy husband of hers is off-putting, but she seems like someone very true to her feelings. I loved her handling of Faye.
Faye is only the most reprehensible self-important wretch ever to achieve success in BH (financial if certainly not personal.) Loathe her and her V: The Miniseries face.
I loved how Kyle had to fess up about her love handle lipo, yet still looked like a meat packer in her gown. No class at all despite her strident attempts.
Kim's "hair" was really busted at Lisa's house. She's a mess still, yet no one seems to get that.
- She who is friends with Kyle Richards gets on the show. Now why is that?
- Stop it, r182. Just stop it right now. Kyle owns many things, but the show is not among them.
- I like Yolanda. She has no patience for any of these bitches and she puts them in their places. The she goes home and picks lemons and makes a delish lemonade and lemon cookies for her lemon of a husband.
- Oh please, Yolanda is just as bad as the others. Anyone with a modicum of class and dignity wouldn't join these shows.
- Whut is dee point of having a big houze if nobody knows bout it?
- [quote]Oh please, Yolanda is just as bad as the others. Anyone with a modicum of class and dignity wouldn't join these shows.
Exactly that "Oh Hello My Love" might as well be "Here's My Cash Cow". She knows where her bread is buttered and will debase herself publically to keep it.
- Interesting online poll of roughly 17,000 votes.
Lisa seems to be fave housewife by far, followed closely by Yolanda.
- Here's what I imagine happened. The producers over the course of filming kept trying to encourage Marisa to create more drama. As they were heading into the final events of the season, they reminded her that people who don't bring it usually have a weak case for coming back.
She didn't have much to work with, just a silly text -- clearly, Brandi was goofing around -- but ran with it.
R181, when you were talking about the phony LA prisses it got me to remember back when I lived out there. A guy we knew who ran a studio used to throw dinner parties that my friend and I got invited to. Michael Feinstein was often there, and when he was, he would just walk over to the piano and start performing. My friend was usually quite tanked up by then and would start heckling me. "Oh, Michael, yes, we know you're soooo talented. Soooo important. Thanks for deigning to perform for us." It was awkward yet hilarious.
- r176 What I remember from the 70s and 80s Kim Richards, she was a terrific actress. Very natural and great presence in front of the camera.
- KIm is still a drunk, I don't care what anyone says.
Love Brandi,Lisa and Yolanda.
- [quote]Show your enemies the door!
It's that way, cunt.
- [quote]I cannot imagine Kim being able to act. She seems too discombobulated to do ANYTHING.
She was pretty good in "Black Snake Moan" a few years ago as Christina Ricci's white trash mother. I suspect her spacey damage is recent.
- The whole cast basically knew Adrienne and Paul's marriage was all for show anyway. The fact that any are acting shocked by all of it is just that - acting. Adrienne's crocodile tears and breakdown on Monday's finale will be epic camp.
- Apparently, Adrienne knew of Paul's affair with the young Asian beauty contestant so that could be why some of her asides re Paul were so caustic. Taking up with Sean Stewart was Adrienne's way of telling Paul two can play at this game.
“While they were still together, Paul would go to Vegas and go off the radar, not answering phone calls,” the friend tells Life & Style, adding, “Adrienne would hear from friends that he was partying with a girl, but she couldn’t believe he would do that, even though she knew things weren’t going well in their relationship.”
Adrienne says she is "disappointed" with Paul, Maloofspeak for "I'm going to have my lawyers gut you and throw you to the wolves."
- [quote]Here's what I imagine happened. The producers over the course of filming kept trying to encourage Marisa to create more drama. As they were heading into the final events of the season, they reminded her that people who don't bring it usually have a weak case for coming back.
Perhaps the death of her Father In law blew some wind from her sail. She adored him and she probably wasn't thinking about a silly show for a while.
Adrienne wasn't upset that Paul was sneaking around on her in Vegas... she was upset that he wasn't staying at the Palms while doing it!
- I can't imagine that Lili Zanuck is too pleased with her trashy daughter-in-law after watching the show. She must be horrified to hear the things that Marissa says about Dean. I guarantee you she doesn't act like that when Lili is around. Look for those two to divorce soon.
- suddenly I realized that Lisa is "sleeping" with Brandi! If you see Lisa as lesbian, all her comments about sex with Ken make a lot of sense, as do her relations with Brandi. "Taking her under her wing" indeed!
- There is a lesbian strain throughout many of the housewives' relationships. It seems clear that Kyle and Lisa used to get it on.
- For R176 . I'm sure Kyle likes this clip.
- Another of Kim for R176.
- And here she is playing a little crip. She was a really cute child actress. Seriously.
- It's funny how things turn around in life. When they were kids, Kim was much more of a successful child actress than Kyle. Fast forward 35 years later, and now Kim is an alcoholic, psychological cripple barely able to care for herself and her kids, while Kyle has the happy marriage, family, and thriving business. Life is can be a laugh riot.
- R195 That is because when Kyle stole Kim's house she stole her juju.
- & because she was a much more successful child actress, she was more fucked up by it.
Her career began when she was five! in Nanny & The Professor.
It's sad to see her as as such a mess.
- Kyle owns everything she is on. Kim's house got stolen by klye
- R201 Thank you for posting that. I wore out my VHS tape of it!
- Kim was very lucid on WWHL this week. It was the most lucid I've ever seen her. When she's sober, she's more like her sister Kathy than she is Kyle.
One thing I've noticed about Kim is that she doesn't like being around other women, especially women that are taller, prettier and younger than her.
- That rules out a lot of women.
- Yolanda and David Foster hosted parties to try to raise money for Romney. If the show turns into the Brandi, Lisa, Yolanda show next year it's going to suck. Brandi's only M.O. is to pick a fight with soemone and then play victim.
- Has anyone said how Kyle's store is doing?
I would never shop there even if I lived in Bev hills because I hate Kyle's clothes and in the snippets from the show and the merchandise on the website it looks like everything is styled to be like the clothes Kyle wears - hideous bright color patterns with weird draping and uneven, unclean lines and shaping.
But I am curious if I am in the minority in that viewpoint or what she wears is actually "in."
- R211, Where did you hear that? I'm pretty sure that David is a Democrat. YoYo, on the other hand, seems like a Republican the way she bows down to her husband, is homophobic, and treats Mexican workers. YoYo is a major bitch, but people seem to like her because she puts Kyle and Faye in their places.
- The crowd also heard from comedian Dennis Miller and musician and record producer David Foster, portions of the evening that were closed to reporters but acknowledged by the Romneys.
- What about Camille's stalker/barnacle DeeDee?!?!? She looked like she's been in Dacchau for the last three months. WTF happened to her? She looks HIDEOUS.
- Wow, just wow
- Here you go R216, Kyle gives a tour of her store. Check out in the end of the video, attention whore Lisa is at the front door wanting to come in, probably because she saw a camera crew there.
- Kyle says "faux fur for sure"?? I read that she had fur in her store windows at the grand opening which drew protestors. Bitch is lying.
- The first jacket she wears with the "fur trim" looks like something you can get at Target for $50.
- Brandi and Lisa's friendship is pretty solid. Brandi and her children usually go to hang at Lisa's house often when Brandi has them. So it's odd how Kyle says at the reunion she isnt really friends with Adrienne, unless they are filming. Hmmm.... Meanwhile Brandi Lisa and Yolanda all stay in contact when not filming. Why? because real recognizes real as far as being honest and upfront! Love it or like it. They rock! And even Camille stated how she talks more to Brandi and Kyle then any others. Odd cause Camille was rather shady towards Brandi.
WHY the fuck is Adrienne gonna go to her frenemies WEDDING renewal the day she announces her divorce, and crying to take all the attention away from Lisas event. Such weird competition in Adriennes mind. Stay home. It's not your party, you cant cry if you want to.
- r220, get help.
- r221 can you give your therapists number please cuntina?
- Uh oh! Somebody's crying!
- Agree, R209. Kim is very threatened by other women, especially those who are better looking.
- For R-176 who said they doubted Kim could act, here is a review of her performance in Black Snake Moan a few years ago-
"I was upset by Brewer’s push to the climax, especially since he provides a wonderfully heartbreaking obstacle in the form of Rae’s mother, a bitter drugstore clerk. With Lazarus’ help, Rae confronts her about ignoring her daughter’s childhood sexual abuse at the hands of her second husband. It’s a moment of defiance that’s quickly undone by the greater defiance of denial—and we watch in horror as Rae regresses to a feral state of exposed nerves. This is a great, great scene, and Kim Richards does such a fantastic job playing Rae’s loser mom that I wondered why the hell she chose being a Real Housewife of Los Angeles over pursuing more legitimate acting jobs."
Don't forget, Kim was once richer than all these women put together, her father-in-law used to give her a million dollars for no reason to go buy herself "something nice".
- Well Kim sure must be horrific with money then.
- Come on, Brandi says a bunch about people, and then when they react to her bitchy attitude and statements, she acts and cries like THEY are all picking on me. She loves to play the victim. I think this is a game she pulls to make others out to be the bullies who pick on her. Any one knows if you say a bunch of crap about others to their face, there is going to be a negative reaction. Yolanda and Lisa makes Brandi this innocent naive victim which is such BS. Brandi's life isn't full ,and she needs to get one because I think it's embarrassing. Besides, when Brandi started on this show she knew this show is far from cotton candy unless she is a complete idiot.
- [quote] playing Rae’s loser mom
She was so good because she wasn't acting.
- I can't really decide if I like Yolanda or not. I can't stand her I'm treat my man like a king bullshit and then is all about girl power and women shouldn't talk trash about the other and then she always trashes Adrienne.
Marissa confuses me also,I mean I don't know if she is serious or not about wanting to fuck other men. She says it and I get she's not going to do it but if you don't know her that well you might be ???
Brandy has flirted with Dean and I think she would snap him up if he was single. No, I don't think she would go for married dudes unless Marissa wanted to swap him out. Her text did suggest to Marissa that she thought her marriage was in trouble and it didn't seem ha ha, like an joke and Brandi said she wasn't joking.
I don't get why yo-yo had to go make it into a confrontation, if you text someone something like that, you need to expect that it will be shared with the girls and talked about. Everyone talks about everyone, an half the s hit never needs to be made into a issue. Some things just aren't that important.
I actually hate them all except Kim and Camille. But I cannot stop watching this shit.
- Those Housewives need Faye as a friend as much as they need a husband who would cut their head off.
- I'd love to know the story of how Kim went from being a member of one of the wealthiest and most powerful families in America to where she is at today. She was married to multi-billionaire Marvin Davis's son. Davis owned the Aspen Skiing Co, which is THE celebrity winter playground, and he put on the Crystal Carousel Ball every year in BH, which was second only to the Oscars in terms of A-list cache. Kim, at that time, must have been Beverly Hills royalty. It was like being part of the royal family if you lived in London. But in the end, she fell as hard as Sarah Ferguson did.
- faye is an awful human being.
- This show is my secret guilty pleasure, but I think I'll have to retire from watching if Faye gets a regular gig.
Marisa, sorry but she fucked it up for herself. I was indifferent, but she clearly ranks below Lisa and friends in the A group, Kyle and friends on the b-list, and joins the c-list rank with Taylor, Dana, and the Hoof.
- I'm glad to live in a country that allows people the opportunity to achieve the highest heights if they have the talent and work ethic to do so. But Lord it's depressing to watch these economically privileged women 'live the dream' because they married their way into the lifestyle vs. earned it themselves. (I know Lisa is the exception. The rest of these 'businesswomen' just seem to have vanity projects to alleviate boredom.)
Most of these women seem so cheap and unrefined. They live an incredibly privileged life that seems so gaudy and excessive, i.e. a closet filled with 300 pairs of shoes, a $5000 handbag, a car that costs the equivalent of a college education (at some smaller colleges) etc.
Marisa married into an old Hollywood family and works for a multi-million dollar real estate firm, and yet she walks into Lisa's elegant party with trailer park hair. She adds nothing refined or interesting to the mix and her personality is mildly annoying.
Adrienne seems completely empty of anything of substance. Take away her money and there's nothing 'there.' She is not particularly articulate or interesting based on the edit she has gotten. Her shoe business consisted of hiring a team of experts to watch her throw a bunch of shoes on a table that she liked and help her come up with 'her own' design of a shoe line that only a stripper would want to wear. Her house is designed in the style of new money "Louie Cans" /over -the-top French decor and she dresses like Vegas Barbie. It's what a nouveau riche person thinks is elegant, but it looks cheap even if it ain't.
Both Kim and Kyle have had access to opportunities through the Hilton connection and should thank their lucky stars that they do. Otherwise they'd be 2 soccer moms in suburbia. For Kyle to proclaim, "this is my town" on the show opener speaks a lot for Beverly Hills society if that's the case. No thanks.
Camille hit the jackpot by marrying a popular sitcom star and knows it. Otherwise she's just another fading dancer who is a dime a dozen.
Taylor knows her only ticket to holding on to the good life is marrying a rich man. I can see her hitching her wagon to some 90 yr old millionaire if she has to-- whatever it takes to stay in the zip code. And for all of her talk about being broke, she somehow continues to rent an expensive house, have a nanny and an accountant, and continue socializing with her peers. She's either racking up the credit cards or has bamboozled her current (married) boyfriend to pay her bills. An Oklahoma girl using those duck lips to keep her in the lifestyle I would venture.
How ironic that Countess LuAnne was the one to sing, "Money can't buy you class."
Lisa is the exception? Are you sure about that? I was always under the assumption Ken was wealthy when she married him and her restaurants were purchased on his dime.
And I give Camille a pass. I think a lot of people underestimate just how much Kelsey's success was due in large part to her. He was a drunken/drugged out mess and she helped him get into Rehab and get his career on track. She also helped him pick the projects that made him what he became.
Kim and Kyle and their access to the Hilton wealth is debatable. One being that Kathy doesn't seem to want much to do with either of them (frankly, she doesn't seem the type to lend a hand anyway) and the "Hilton Fortune" in this day and age is sort of a myth. They aren't worth nearly as much as they used to be.
- Look, the truth is this show has the nouveau riche and the wanna-bes. The real money ladies/wives wouldn't be caught dead on such a show or would they even know these posers.
Southern California big money names:
These are names you will never see on RH shows.
- OK, R235. I'll give Camille a little more of a break. I do believe the she loved Kelsey but there's also a part of me that wonders if she would have given him the time of day if he had sold insurance for State Farm instead of being a famous sitcom actor. I admire her ability to help him stay sober. That said, she's no fool and it was also in her interest to keep him sober so he could keep bringing home the bacon. (Cold but true)
I don't know that much about Lisa so I'll take your word that her marriage to Ken transported her to the economic heights she lives in today. She does seem to work hard to keep their restaurants successful so I do consider her the most hardworking of the BH set.
Re the Hilton connection for Kyle and Kim, what I meant by that was that it paid off for them indirectly.
Kyle's husband was likely hired and mentored by Kathy Hilton's husband to be an upscale realtor. It wasn't like Mauricio went to work at Century 21 and was selling $100K houses in a small town. He went to work for one of the most prestigious real estate firms in Bev Hills and he would have had chances given to him that another realtor might not have had.
Kim likely met her ex husband (the son of Marvin Davis) through the Hilton social scene.
So it was by exposure to the Hilton scene that these 2 women were able to raise their chances of living a wealthy lifestyle.
Half the difficulty of rising socially is just getting a foot in the door in the 'elite' circles. And these 2 got pushed to the front of the line via their sister's marriage to a Hilton.
Exactly. They like to give you the idea that they're so wealthy and well-known and the truth of the matter is... they're not. The real wealthy in Beverly Hills wouldn't have anything to do with them much less whore themselves out on a show like this.
- I know that Andy, if he doesn't read DL regularly, is at least aware of the sentiments expressed here. So I will second the no more Housewives if Fay becomes a regular. Just too obnoxious to watch.
I stopped watching all the other Housewives shows, though I may give NYC another go. When the shows first started they were about real women and real lives presented as a TV show, meaning there were situational manipulations but you still got a sense of the real people. Now that the show have been on for so many seasons two things happened. The first is that the many housewives and their associated SOs started to believe the nonsense that people wrote about them. Jill Zarin is one example of someone who really bought the myth about her perfection. People liked the tidbits that Bravo selected to air and formed an uninformed opinion and she believed it. How many marriages were wrecked because people started to believe the myths about themselves?
The second thing that happened is that everyone is now even more aware of the fact that this is a show that is watched by many and that will generate a public opinion, so you have unprofessional actors acting for the camera. So many of the exchanges feel forced and even when the producers do not script them. The participants are very aware that that they will only be invited back for another season if they bring interesting story lines. You get the sense that there is this desperate need to get face time with manufactured dramas that are just boring. I wish they showed real people with real jobs and real passions. When you show someone who is passionate about their works or lives or causes, they already become more interesting.
Ugh I remember getting a glimpse of the Atlanta housewives. I don't watch it so I don't know who the woman was, but she was helping her son who seemed like a young teen with his homework and neither could spell a simple word. I forget what the word was, somehow I seem to remember the word CAT, but that would be too dumb even for a Housewives show.
- Aren't 99% of Los Angelenos (who aren't illegal Mexicans) famewhores?
This sort of makes me think about the beginning of what we now know of as Reality TV... MTVs got a marathon right now of the first few seasons of The Real World (it's been over 20 years) and it's funny to see how in the early seasons, the show really was just about a camera following around a group of kids just trying to live life.
- R237 I tried to post a link to Amazon before but it got ate. Google "House of Hilton." It's a book about the Hilton "dynasty". A big portion of the first half is about the Richards family and Big Kathy, Kyle and Kim's mom. Whenever I see Kyle's manipulations I just think well she really is a chip off the old block.
- Kathy Hilton tried to push her way into NYC high society right about the time that Paris was becoming famous, but they were publicly shunned. I remember reading a couple of society blogs about it. NYSD was one of them. The Manhattan society ladies thought the Hiltons were nothing but trash, and they thought Kathy was pushy and too eager to join their ranks.
- This is from another gossip site from someone who had read House of Hilton:
"Ok, that book is a must read. No wonder why Kim is so messed up. And Kyle's worried about keeping her deathbed promise to that bitch of a mother? Fave excerpts:
When Kim married into the Davis Family, they viewed the Hiltons as Trailer Trash.
The Davis's made their son divorce Kim or they'd cut him off financially.
Kim and Kyle's stepdad was a mobster.
All the girls described as "not smart" especially Kim and Kathy Hilton. "A big bunch of idiots."
Not much mention of Kyle, other than their mother used to pit Kim and Kyle against each other, depending on who was making more money for her at the time.
I wonder if the house in question was the Bel Air Mansion that Kim undoubtly paid for, since her mother stole all Kim's money, and the father left them in the divorce, of which the mother sold and pocketed the cash.
The mother also let Kim hang out with the Different Strokes kids. Wonder how Kim came up with a drug and alcohol problem?"
- r227, You hit it. This is why it bothers me, when the rush to her defense like she is a total innocent. She isn't and they rush to her defense because she hasn't trashed talked them.
She hasn't trash talked them.... yet.
- What are you fuckers talking about? Brandi didn't just talk about Adrienne to talk about her shady ways, just for the heck of it. Are you dumb! Like Brandi always says - If you attack me I attack back... she does, clear and simple! Re-watch the show. She didn't walk in a call Kyle and Kim a bitch, and a meth-head because Kyle and Kim said Hello honey, it was after they were cunts to her from the get go. Rewind and watch. When shooting was off during that time Adrienne was trying to get Brandi fired from the show, she campaigned hard before filming this past season began to make sure Brandi wasn't coming back. As well as Adrienne's chef, selling stories about her via Adrienne to stupid online websites etc. So Brandi wasn't just like la di da, Adrienne's a cunt. Producers don't let you talk about what happens off camera usually. And Adrienne was pissed after she thought Brandi would join her Lisa bashing at the reunion as Adrienne wrangled all the other girls to join in. Brandi called her out on it, and Adrienne and her big ego were offended. So stop with this oh Brandi talks shit then cries. YEAH after fucking every dinner, and event its the topic of discussion, and everyone is telling Brandi she is wrong... fuckin kill it with fire all ready. Adrienne's a phony. She isn't even friends with these women when not filming.... not even Vyle.
- I picked up House of Hilton after the first season of the Bev Hills housewives.
I think my favorite tidbit in the book was Kathy Hilton wanting to set up Kim with Donald Trump.
Can you imagine?!
- Wait, r247, you forgot about how Kyle BADGERED Brandi into telling Adrienne's big "secret!"
And I will give Marissa this: When Faye started attacking Brandi at Kyle's dinner party, she was the only one who said anything (including Lisa) The rest of them just sat there silently.
- Shit, I'm going to miss all this because I have a passover seder to attend. I rather watch the housecunts.
- Oy, so what, you don't have DVR? A VCR, maybe?
- I like to perv on Conrad Hilton (Paris's brother) on Twitter. He's sooo cute.
- R215, DeeDee does look dreadful!
R220, no one knew beforehand that it was a vow renewal. The party was allegedly a "housewarming." (So nice that Linda Jenner Foster could bring an UNWRAPPED, teensy jar of jam as a present!)
- Kim married a very wealthy man from my hometown in NC when they were oth very young. He is the father of the first two daughters and they are still friendly. Used to see her around town and she was friendly. I wondervhowshevended up broke aftermarrying him and Davis?
- r254, drugs and ferraris? these people go through money like it's popcorn.
- Didn't the Davis family lose all their money?
- [quote]Kathy Hilton tried to push her way into NYC high society right about the time that Paris was becoming famous, but they were publicly shunned. I remember reading a couple of society blogs about it. NYSD was one of them. The Manhattan society ladies thought the Hiltons were nothing but trash, and they thought Kathy was pushy and too eager to join their ranks.
You make it sound like it's a bad thing to be shunned by NY High Society. Couldn't think of a group of more uninteresting people, besides Sondheimites of course.
- [quote] She (Brandi) isn't even friends with these women when not filming.
Yes, she is, she sees Lisa at least three times a week and takes her kids over.
She's also pals with Marissa.
- The April 8 episode is called "Secrets Revealed." I guess that means they're only doing a 2 part reunion this year. But what will this episode be? Is it just a typical "Lost Footage" like they do at the end of every Housewives season? Or does this mean they'll be airing all the footage about Adrienne's "secret" that they were too afraid to air before?
- Some of y'all need to get out a lot more.
- No r256, they're as loaded as ever. I know Kim's ex brother and sister in law. They're also very philanthropic.
- watching the marathon rerun ahead of the funale tonight and it's cracking me up how mauricio could not seem more bored and uninterested when kyle puts on her fashion show of deciding what to wear before they go out
"oh is that in your store? you look so hot" (said in total monotone voice)
"oh wowww. is that in your store too? so hot." (said in monotone voice)
To be fair to Mauricio, doesn't he say everything in a monotone voice?
- The only contributions from Mauricio: "Oh wowwwww," "This is aMAZing," "You look aMAZing," "This is great," and his grand flourish of, "Wowww, this is great, soooo aMAZing." He's as interesting as a road cone.
- Taylor actually looks the prettiest she's looked since the show began, in this preview pic of tonight's show.
Apparently she's in love and it shows.
Good for her. She's been through hell.
- Oops sorry, stinky linky.
I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
- Has anyone seen my mommy?
- I think Yolanda and Brandi make a cute couple. I'll bet Yolanda's hubby thinks so, too.
Leann...I mean Anomonous
- Everything revolves around Lisa. She is by far the most successful housewife, a sun around which all the lesser planets revolve. LThey still managed to have their vow renewal and it was touching and lovely and oh so Lisa. Shocking that Adrienne would choose this one moment to stomp in like a linebacker, cry faux tears, totally take the attention away from Lisa, and then stomp out, complaining that Lisa never even came over to comfort HER. Well, as Andy says, she's off the show. Good riddance.
- I'm 20 minutes into the finale episode and about ready to turn it off. Nothing but a bunch of tore up women screeching at each other about WHO GIVES A FUCK what. This show is getting so, so bad.
- Why does Lisa always look so old under the reunion lights? She looks so gorgeous on the show. They must use different lenses.
- Faye is such a Kyle mouthpiece.
Kyle tries to act like she's so above the fray and not a part of anything, yet funny they show Faye rehearsing the exact same lines as Kyle gave when bitching about Lisa.
- OMg I love Brandi, telling Lisa who was like this isnt a very happy vow renewal etc after all the drama, you better go kiss your hubby, he is going to die soon. haha lmao. Lisa gets it. The other woman would have been offended.
I really like Yoyo. When Kyle and Kim were yelling at her and raising their voices, she was cool as a cucumber.
'I am not going to waste more of my time on the Richards sisters. At this point their behavior speaks for itself. The fact that they have never shown any interest in cultivating a friendship or in my well-being is just another confirmation of their lack of interest in others. Kim and Kyle are about Kim and Kyle and that is where it ends! You actually know them much better than me because you have seen their actions for the past three seasons.'
- Also did yall hear at the reunion Lisa said as soon as Mauricio sold Lisa and Ken's house the relationship changed on Kyle and Mauricio's end, and that at the time of the show Kyle and Mauricio were doing bizz with the Maloof, hence the loyalty they showed towards them this season. But Kyle even admitted she wasn't even close with Adrienne, she was closer to Lisa which is why LISA was like WTF with Kyle always defending Adrienne, till she realized, Oh they are doing bizz no wonder, they did the same thing with us.
- yolanda came off so bad to me in the last few episodes. She just stood there in judgement of everyone. And she really does not know any of them well. She just insinuated herself into everyone's business and it made me sick.
I felt bad for Adrienne but how could she make Lisa's party about her? She never went to the host and hostess to say hello. She just knew she could see everyone and get it over with instead of answering their phone calls individually. She is efficient that she could take care of it all at once, but she is kinda clueless about social etiquette.
- What is this kick Andy is on where he announces a surprise guest and then no one comes out and he is like, "Just kidding!" He's done it like 8 times over the past 2 weeks.
It is very tired and hardly funny.
- Please Yolanda earned her spot last week. Shutting down them bitches at Adrienne's party.
And WTF with Adrienne saying, Lisa was cold because she didn't come over and talk to her when she entered LISAS HOUSE AND DIDN'T SAY HELLO TO THE HOST, she is sooo delusional!
I wonder if Adrienne stained Lisa's couch again?
- r277, but I recall Yolanda saying that stuff about Lisa. She did say she was phony. Didn't everyone see it aired. Why would Lisa not believe it?
- After watching this reunion and watching Watch What Happens Live after the reunion, I think all of these women on this show are a bunch of phony pieces of garbage! They showed in part 2 Brandi said to Kyle that she doubted Kim's sobriety and didn’t believe it. Kim was crying at the reunion and said that was the meanest thing that has ever been said about me. Yet, Kyle was on Watch What Happens Live and Kyle smiled and said she is friends with Brandi and she really grew to get to know her?! Really? After Brandi made that bottom of the barrel shit statement? I think all these women are crappy and now I don't like any of them.
I'm beginning to think Adrienne was the smartest one out of all of the women on that show because I think she made up her mind to leave the show assessing who her friends were and her life. these women were defiantly not her friends. When Adrienne went to Lisa's Adrienne was obviously on some pills because she seemed out of it. I don't think Adrienne should have gone to Lisa's because that wasn't the time nor the place to spill out what she was going through. I don't think Brandi broke up their marriage, but it's strange that Paul apologized to Brandi and he said he didn’t know about the gossip on radar online? Whatever! I think Paul sounds like a phony was well. Lisa is inviting Paul to her home now very interesting. BTW, Lisa the enormous ego queen thought it was strange that Adrienne and Paul decided to split on the night of her and Ken renewing their vows, give me a frigin break! I wish Adrienne would write a book dropping a bomb on the show and on Bravo and reveal all of the garbage.
R274 is the same poster who is a Deliriously obsessive fangurl when it comes to Brandi and Yolanda so beware! R274 is the same poster who posted previously complaining and ranting about Adrienne trying to get Brandi off the show, so what? Brandi is a major bitch and a shit disturber. I would have done the same thing. At the reunion Brandi acted very arrogant like she is going to be queen bee of this show.
R274, that BS hearsay that Lisa made about Mauricio selling Adrienne home etc. was so ridiculous that it was embarrassing. Really? like those two properties that are available to sell in Beverley Hills? Lisa has a huge ego.
Yolanda is such a phony and self-righteous. What a complete bitch on the final episode last night at Lisa’s when there was a fight, which was none of her business, she ran over trying to hone in. I was waiting for someone to tell Yolanda to get lost. Also, I think it was so crony and outrageous when Ken and Lisa said their vows to each other, ass kisser Brandi was holding Yolanda’s hand and Brandi’s friend and then when they were done phony Brandi came them a howl, just wow!
I think Taylor is just horrible! The guy she is going out with is still married. She is trying to hang in there no matter at what cost to maintain the Beverly Hills lifestyle.
- [quote]but I recall Yolanda saying that stuff about Lisa. She did say she was phony. Didn't everyone see it aired.
I don't remember it.
They should play back the old tapes, when this happens.
[quote]I felt bad for Adrienne
Wow! Someone on DL showing sympathy for Adrienne. I can't believe it!
- r279.... Yep I love Brandi and Yolanda. It wants Kim who said that was the meanest thing anyone said to her it was KYLE. Rewind HO! What Brandi.com said was she thought Kyle wanted Kim to fail secretly, or thought she would relapse. Which isn't really that uncommon with family of alcoholics who have gone through the ups and downs for so many years. They always think they will slip up and relapse. Please Adrienne didn't leave the show she was fired. Point Blank. Its all spin to make it think like she chose! With all her new product lines, etc you really think a smart business woman like her would decide to leave? Don't think so ho.
These people in Los Angeles want everyone to worship the myth they put out about themselves. If they don't, then they are trash and shit stirrers like Brandi, who see through the bullshit.
Adrienne had money, she didn't have fame. Now she does, just not the way she wanted.
Please Mauricio knows what time it is... They were spending more time with the Maloofs because of business, because of $$ so its common knowledge Maurice keeps it monotone in whomever defense when there's a business deal.
Also whore, 279... Adrienne fully knew Lisa Party was the last day of FILMING... YOU GOT THAT? Last day of filming the season, She knew months in advance it was the last day of filming. SO YES it is a bit strange Adrienne super private Adrienne would announce it the morning of the last day of filming, which was Lisa's party day.
Now fuck off!
- It did not even look like the stuff with Adrienne on the couch was filmed at the same time as the actual party. Am I wrong?
Also, I like Lisa, but she is also a bit of a shit-stirrer. She WAS causing trouble in regard to Kim during the Paris trip.
And I do kind of believe that Yolanda would say something like that because, no, I don't believe Lisa gives a shit about Kim.
I loved Lisa calling out Kyle/Mauricio for being nice just to get a sale. Perfect. And it was supremely awkward when Kyle basically said she was never close with Adrienne. This is the same fake who burst into tears when Adrienne walked into the party? I have to hand it to Kyle - bitch can cry on cue.
- r279, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you be so disgusting in your reply to someone's post?
Adrienne was let go for not going on the reunion show, she essential quit for not showing up there.
Brandi is a disgusting piece of slag and Yolanda will get hers when Brandi turns on her.
- r280, and families do not want their relatives who are recovering to relapse, they don't, they just don't. So get some knowledge before you run your mouth off.
- I really think Adrienne would have been fired anyway. The reunion was just the icing on Andy's cake.
- Sorry 284, I don't believe you, Kyle herself said that she was always afraid of getting a call the Kim had died.
Then she wouldn't have to make up more excuses for her, be embarrassed by her anymore.
Kyle has become a real piece of shit. Love the fact that Brandi and Yolanda, don't let her get away with anything.
- R227 summed up Brandi perfectly she is a bully and she will eventually alienate everybody on the show and Andy Cohen and get kicked off in a messy way.
I don't like Adrienne and she is a liar but birth certificates are sealed in these cases for a reason only a really twisted mind would put that information out there. Her ass deserved to get sued.
- [quote]I really think Adrienne would have been fired anyway.
She was fired.
- I love how Kyle ends every phone call -- no matter who the caller -- "I love you, bye"
- [quote]Some of y'all need to get out a lot more.
But then we'd run into you.
- [quote]I'm beginning to think Adrienne was the smartest one out of all of the women on that show
The only way Adrienne can be the smartest of a group is if it is a group of one.
Adrienne and Kim are so fucking self-centered. Adrienne showing up at Lisa's Vow Renewal Party and not even speaking to the hosts before quickly leaving? And then complaining about Lisa?
And Kim's pathetic, "But she huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt meeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooo!" about a night she was a cracked-out cunt to Brandi.
- Did anyone notice that Yolanda had a huge crotch bulge at Lisa's party? It was evident in several shots of her standing up in that white dress. What was that all about?
Also - Kim was beyond pathetic in her "what about me!!!" routine. I feel really sorry for her, but that was over the top.
Adrienne - good riddance.
Faye - Lisa should have kicked her out of the party immediately. What a piece of shit she is (Faye, not Lisa).
- Brandy attacking Adrienne regarding the conception of her children is the most disgusting thing I've seen on this show, Brandy is just poisonous and really ill-intentioned. Ugh. That was just lower than low, with real life repercussions (potentially disastrous) on kids.
Regarding the reunion, if Adrienne had showed up, she would have been forced to talk about it some way or the other, making the matter worse for her kids.
It was totally invasive and un-called for. Brandy is such a fucking bitch damaging the well being of KIDS and not at all realizing so. Dumb bitch.
Hope karma takes care of that vile POS.
- [quote]R274 is the same poster who is a Deliriously obsessive fangurl when it comes to Brandi and Yolanda so beware!
Sweetie, you keep dropping bombshells like this, you just might find yourself moving to Beverly Hills.
- I think going to your frenemie's party and making a scene, not even acknowledging them in their own house is far more despicable, Adrienne/R293
- I like Yolanda, but she does feel she's superior to all the other girls, so it was fun when she was confronted with her own two faced-ness.
Otherwise I thought the reunion was pretty disappointing. It was just the same old...
It was interesting to see that the Lisa/Kyle love affair is now officially over.
Where was Marisa? (not that it matters very much).
I noticed Mauricio hanging around while Adrienne wept on the sofa. He usually stays well away from those kinds of dramas, but he knew there was a divorce and that there'd be house sales and acquisitions.
Interesting that both Ken & Lisa have decided Kyle was all over them until they sold and bought their houses. Then ran over to the Adrienne camp.
Kyle's really not coming across at all well now and she can no longer hide. She's turning into the least popular girl in school and I don't know how she'll cope with it next season. She may introduce the show to another of her friends who will watch her back until she lets her down.
- R295 Really? Being rude at a party the day your husband leaves you is definitely self absorbed but Brandi's little antics were downright cruel and borderline sociopathic. She should have confronted Adrienne off camera. She really didn't give a fuck what affect her words would have on those kids. It was a sick thing to do. Adrienne was stupid to lie about it but Brandi's victims were those kids.
- Watching the reunion right now. Yolanda is so smug, but I find it entertaining.
- Yolanda is condescending in how she calls all the women "sweetie" and "darling" before she cuts them down.
- If Kyle and Mauricio were being nice to Adrienne and Paul all season solely in order to get the listing on their house, that proves they knew far ahead of time that they were divorcing. And yet Kyle said they had no idea about the divorce until Lisa's party.
- Marissa is sending mixed signals. On the one hand, her blog implies she enjoyed her year as a housewife and learned a lot but she's outta here. On the other hand she also dangled a $30 million mansion in front of Mauricio. I think she wants to come back. This is her chance to step out of Dean's shadow.
- I loved the crooked smile Yolanda got when space cadet Kim started mouthing off about what she remembered being said in Paris. You could fit what Kim remembers from Paris on the head of a pin and still have room for The Declaration of Independence! Stupid twat. She looked awful at the reunion, too. That part in her hair!
Marisa has the WORST hair and makeup ever. If she pops up on one of the reunion segments it will be interesting to see if anyone can do her up any better than her usual 1978 campground site manager look.
Andy was clearly pissed at Adrienne (and clearly adores Brandi.)
- [quote] it will be interesting to see if anyone can do her up any better than her usual 1978 campground site manager look.
Oh that's funny. Marissa's mom is also a piece of work. We've only really seen that weird argument they had together.
- Ahem. Aren't a lot of you "pot(s) calling the kettle black" while whining about Brandi/Adrienne's manner of birth of her kids? Certainly gay men who have kids have often used surrogates. Women who can't give birth themselves, too.
So acting like, "oh, the poor kids"! - well, perhaps Adrienne SHOULD tell/have told them? You know, assuming there isn't anything WRONG with it? There is, perhaps, something wrong with lying.
Also: I get a kick out of how most people on this thread are smart enough (took me a while!) to realize how "staged" this show (and similar shows) is. So, with that admirable perception/knowledge in mind:
Why the fuck is it hard to understand why Adrienne showed up "unannounced" at Lisa/Ken's vow renewal? Hello; doubtless Bravo set it up ahead? Hello??
- Funny how Yolanda writes in her blog that because of 'Lyme brain' she can't be held accountable to remembering what she may or may not have said off camera so many months ago.
Love how she has the balls to dismiss Kyle so vocally and publicly, but bitch prob is full of shit, and it's not that much of a stretch for her to be talking shit too.
Surely she and Lisa have more history, considering how close she and Ken are with Mohammed...
- R304 Adrienne was waiting until the kids were 10 before she told them how they were born (supposedly this was suggested by the kids' doctor) I don't know if that's standard procedure in cases like this, but it's what Adrienne wanted and it was none of Brandi's goddamned business.
Was Andy this upset when Jac was a no show at the reunion for RHoNJ?
- Wait... Adrienne's kids were there at the table with them?
- "Water. . .water. . ."
Yolanda's outstretched claw, hospital tag still attached
- [quote]Adrienne was waiting until the kids were 10 before she told them how they were born
But the issue would never have come up if Adrienne (who acts like a conscience-free sociopath) had not LIED to everyone, telling them she'd had a c-section, when they KNEW she had not given birth.
She totally brought this on herself by being so gratuitously dishonest.
And speaking of dishonest . . . Yolanda was lying about what she said about Lisa. I don't know about the conversation at the airport, but there was footage in town that was televised showing Yolanda asking Kim if Lisa had called to see if she was OK. And when told no, Yolanda said, "See? She doesn't care about you!"
- I love R308
- R306 from what I remember Andy didn't seem to care that Jac refused to participate in the Jersey reunion.
- Poor, stupid, thin-skinned Adrienne.
She got her ugly butt fired and then has to sit and listen to all the others trash her on TV.
And now she has no platform to sell shoes, vodka and purses.
I think Brandi is very astute. When asked why the Persian Trannie would do the show given her secrets and how much money she has, Brandi said, "Money buys many things, but it doesn't buy fame. And that's what Adrienne wanted."
- I totally agree with R297. Going after someone's kids to strike back as Brandi says. The kids didn't choose to go on these shows, it was their parent's choice. That isn't striking back that is beyond malicious. Brandi is bitter in a mentally ill extreme way and very, very cold. Talking about mentally ill, R281 and R283 are completely insane! WOW! It's evident R281 and R283 by your posts, your lives are unfulfilled. Is that you Brandi?
I used to like Kyle a lot ,but after she cried at Lisa's saying to Adrienne, we are here for you, and then at the reunion Kyle throws Adrienne under the bus saying we weren't close I think Kyle is awful! And yes, Kyle is an actress and she knows when to cry and how to stop when she wants to. Also, if Kyle was really upset about Brandi accusing her of not wanting her sister to recover, which is really bottom of the barrel for Brandi to say something like that, then why did Kyle smile at Andy's show right after the reunion and say, I grew to get to know Brandi and we are friends? I think Brandi has a plan to take control over the show and bump off women who calls her out on her own BS.
I think this show is getting worse. The phony two faced behavior is hitting below the belt and getting very dirty.Its not really fun like it used to be.
- R309, is right about Adrienne.
- Sorry, but Andy comes off like an arrogant asshole.
- [quote]I don't know about the conversation at the airport, but there was footage in town that was televised showing Yolanda asking Kim if Lisa had called to see if she was OK. And when told no, Yolanda said, "See? She doesn't care about you!"
So had the housewives seen all the episodes at the time the reunion was filmed? Because Yolanda did say Lisa wasn't concerned about Kim.
I just started watching this fairly recently (naturally, as the season is ending) and was shocked how bad the plastic surgery is on some of them. Especially all those blondes with busted faces-- I had trouble keeping them straight initially. Remind me not to get a facelift in Beverly Hills.
- [quote]Adrienne was let go for not going on the reunion show, she essential quit for not showing up there.
If this were true, then why didn't Bravo can that fat pig Jacqueline Laurita when she didn't show up at her reunion?
- R317, you have a point, what is fair is fair.
- Adrienne was fired because she is litigious and threatened to sue Bravo.
- [quote] If this were true, then why didn't Bravo can that fat pig Jacqueline Laurita when she didn't show up at her reunion?
She didn't show up because she was emotionally distraught over what that fucking cow Teresa did to her the night before, not because she was trying to avoid a topic that would have made for a juicy reunion show. Also she didn't threaten a major lawsuit against Bravo.
- The story was Jac was drunk and therefore disinvited to the reunion. I have no idea if this is fact.
- Teresa didn't do shit to Miss Piggy, er, Bubba Jax. That whale tried to make it all about her cause she was scared she was getting the boot. I see now she is milking her son's Autism for all the media whoring it is worth.
- After seeing Kyle this season and the reunion, I'm beginning to believe Camille from season one.
Kyle probably DID say "Why would anyone want to be with you without Kelsey"
- Is Adrienne still planning on suing Bravo?
- R304 No one is calling surrogacy a bad thing. What we are saying is that it was wrong to call out Adrienne in front of cameras and then leak it to every gossip blog out there out of revenge. If Brandi had one ounce of sympathy for Adrienne's kids she would have contacted her off camera and told her to stop with the B.S. about a C-section. They could have concocted coded language to protect the kids. She is all about drama and a bully. As for Adrienne she put herself in a bad position by lying but I bet she could have won a lawsuit. She is not a smart woman nor is she acting dignified. She was straight up fired by Bravo. I am betting that Andy will regret it not that Adrienne will be missed but he's empowering Brandi who is not just a run-of-the mill tacky famewhore that is crazy.
- R324: The Persian Trannie (who had her bulbous schnoz removed) only threatened to sue Bravo if they revealed the truth (how is that a viable lawsuit?), but since Bravo avoided the issue, she couldn't.
But they still got back at her: They fired her so that she can't peddle crap with her name on it or her fake relationship with Rod Stewart's fat drug addict son.
- [quote]As for Adrienne she put herself in a bad position by lying but I bet she could have won a lawsuit.
In law, truth is an absolute defense.
Adrienne had no case. She was being a bully threatening lawsuits to both Brandi and Bravo because she has the money to waste on frivolous legal actions.
And the only reason Brandi revealed the truth is because Adrienne lied about it and Kyle asked her why she had a problem with Adrienne on air.
It was all Adrienne's fault. She is a nasty, shallow, stupid person who blames everyone else.
Brandi is crude and tacky, but she is honest, fun and really smart, all the things Adrienne is not.
- I finally am catching up on this show and watched the last episode and reunion today. I loved Lisa's line - Checkmate, Bitch :)
Love Yolanda, she is gorgeous!
Faye needs to go - why is she even on this show?
- Well, maybe Adrienne doesn't want her kids to know she is trans.
- I've got a book deal! I have a book deal too!
- R327 that is not always the case with children. Birth Certificates are sealed in cases of adoption-only accesible to the child themselves when they reach majority. Confidential information can't be spread about children without a parents consent.
The reason Brandi revealed the truth is that she is a f-ed person who enjoys hurting people and has no problem with harming innocent bystanders such as Adrienne's kids. There is no valid reason it couldn't have been handled off camera.
- Lisa needs to thank Dorothy Hamil for sparing her from her ass being first off of Dancing with the Stars.
She was in the bottom two, people don't really like her. Not really.
- Brandi has a trend of not giving a rat's ass about children other than her own. When Faye, who I don't like, brought up again about Brandi screwing a guy in Porscha's bathroom, Brandi finally admitted she did do it when she said, well it was 1AM what kid is at that time,really? And phony Kyle doesn't get mad like any normal parent would,but instead decides to kiss Brandi's ass. If I had kids and someone did that in my kid's bathroom, I would be pissed and avoid that person like the plague. Who they hell screws someone at their friend's house in her fiend's children's bathroom? Also, what real parent would ignore that and take it like it was no big deal like Kyle did?
This is Beverly Hills darling! Chi! Chi! Chi!
- Faye said that Brandi was almost naked having sex in the kids bathroom. The truth was that a fully clothed clothed Brandi was kissing/making out with a guy she then dated for 6 months and who is now her real estate agent helping her look for a rental place. This appeared on Brandi's blog ands is backed up by Lisa so take for what it's worth.
My take is it was certainly as inappropriate as Faye implied, and not as innocent as Brandi thinks. Portia would not have have walked in on anything since i am sure the door would have been locked, but on the other hand I doubt that Brandi was in the bathroom discussing the fiscal crisis in Cypress.
- Brandi is a floozie whose pussy likely farts when she walks from being so loose.
- So RHOA gay husband Cordell, finally divorces the incredibly stupid Porsha.
- No one cared if Jac did not attend the NJ reunion because she adds NOTHING. At least Adrienne would have added to the manufactured drama.
- Is it true that Albie from NJ is hooking up with Pandora's gay husband?
- Kyle is such hypocrite and a money hungry whore who will do anything to stay relevant.
She never takes a stand on anyhing,t he only time that I have seen Kyle taking a stand is when she fights wth her sister Kim
- YoYo voted post popular - as expected, Kyle will once again have to eat loads of crow for attacking her.
- On WWHL last night, Kathy Griffin questioned why the hell everyone always says Mauricio is so hot - she has never seen it.
Finally - someone voices this. The gushing over that fug fameho is ridiculous.
- [R-334}"My take is it was certainly as inappropriate as Faye implied, and not as innocent as Brandi thinks. Portia would not have have walked in on anything since i am sure the door would have been locked"
After Brandi is in your child's bathroom with a man, the question is not what might Portia have walked in ON, it is what Portia might have walked INTO. Hopefully, Portia wears slippers.
where ever she goes, a splort of bodily fluids is left behind somewhere
- [quote]There is no valid reason it couldn't have been handled off camera.
Deluded much r331? Do you not understand how these soap oper...ummm "reality shows" work? You create drama or your contract is not renewed. NOTHING between these women happens off camera (including Kyle and Kim)...they have no relationship off camera. They are a cast of a tv show.
- [quote]There is no valid reason it couldn't have been handled off camera.
Deluded much r331? Do you not understand how these soap oper...ummm "reality shows" work? You create drama or your contract is not renewed. NOTHING between these women happens off camera (including Kyle and Kim)...they have no relationship off camera. They are a cast of a tv show.
- This is all real, dammit!
Delusional Housewives Fan
- What R43 and R44 said
- R344 'dur' is right Brandi's motivation was entertainment via humilating Adrienne's kids. It crossed a line. It warranted legal action.
- [quote]It warranted legal action.
Thank you, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, but speaking the truth is not actionable unless you have a confidentiality agreement.
- If Adrienne was so worried about her family, then why did she agree to do the show in the first place? You don't go on a reality show as bitchy as the RH and not expect some shit to hit the fan. If your secrets aren't revealed on the show, they most certainly will be in the blogs. It's not like Adrienne needed the money, either.
Adrienne's insatiable quest for fame destroyed her family, not Brandi.
- On Watch What Happens Live the other day, Kyle admitted that she LOVED anal sex.
Some tacky "Dr. V," who apparently has a Bravo show and was molested by her dad, was asked, "What sex act do most women say they hate, but wind up loving?"
Kyle screamed, "I do!"
It was later revealed to be anal sex.
- Brandi never admitted to having sex in Portia's bathroom, she said she was making out with a guy and told Fake - who said "what if my god child Portia walked in on that" said ' what kid is up at 1 am .'
She never admitted to having sex with a guy in a child's bathroom and even Kyle admitted she never heard or saw that. Fake never saw it either it was all hearsay.
Brandi called Kyle out saying -"faye is attacking me bringing up all this stuff she has no knowledge of" All thing Kyle was at. Which was totally lost on Kyle. If I was Lisa I would never invited Faye, and after what she accused Lisa of, would have asked her to leave. If someone insulted me at my home and party I would have shown them the door.
I love how Kyle throws other people under the bus at the reunion when Lisa calls her out.
- Brandi didn't involve Adrienne's kids at all. It's not like she went up to the twins and said "Hey kids. Did you know...?" She had a discussion with the other women about how Adrienne is a liar and included Adrienne's phony story about her kids as an example. Had Adrienne just let the matter drop it would have been a nonissue that we probably wouldn't have even heard about it. Instead she made it into a huge ordeal and the subject of the entire season. Plus, while her surrogacy may have been a private issue, it obviously wasn't a secret since all of the women already knew, which would have only happened had Adrienne already told them or other people about it herself.
- I can think of one reason a kid would be up at 1 AM they have to use the goddamn bathroom.
- [quote]I can think of one reason a kid would be up at 1 AM they have to use the goddamn bathroom.
Why waste it?
- So it looks like Marisa is leaving the show.
From her blog:
[quote]This is my final blog and I want to dedicate it to all of you that have supported me immensely throughout this experience
- I've spoken to quickly. Her blog reads like a sign off, yet her twitter, from today, says:
[quote]To answer many of those who are asking!! I'm not sure if I will be asked back to the show for season 4. We all have to wait and see!!!
[quote]Nothing is set in stone!! Would love to do show again if asked!! It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!
- Marisa is boring. She should leave.
- They are having trouble getting new cast members because everyone knows Lisa and Brandi are the queens of the show and anyone new will be served up as cannon fodder unless the suck up like Yolanda.
- They're all a bunch of hypocrites, especially Yolanda and Brandi.
Yolanda stands there and tells people not to butt into other people's disagreements, and yet she does it all the time.
She also complains about women talking about each other behind their backs and yet she does it too.
Brandi's comment on the finale was laughable about how if someone has a problem with her they should come talk to her about it and not go talking about it to everyone else. Maybe if she should have done the same about her issues with Adrienne?
- QUESTION: Why does Kyle cry but no tears ever come out of her eyes? I don't get it.
QUESTION: Why is the morally corrupt Faye Resnick white now?
- The attack on Adrienne for showing up to Lisa's and intentionally trying to spoil the vow renewal was stupid. Especially coming out of Lisa's mouth. Isn't she the one that said it was a secret? No one else there new they were doing it. I would guess that Adrienne didn't know either.
And everyone can wonder why Adrienne showed up, but it's my guess that the Producers made her. It was the last day of filming and she'd been MIA most of the season. They probably threatened her and told her she'd better show up.
And no, I'm not an Adrienne fan.
- I doubt the producers threatened Adrienne. Most likely she knew it was the last day of filming and her last chance to get on camera with her side of the divorce story.
- r361, on Watch What Happens Live, Kyle was there after the finale and even Andy defended Adrienne a bit and said everybody knew it was the finale and they had to show their face, and yes, production was responsible for sending Adrienne there. I don't hate Adrienne, I just feel bad for her because she had way too many skeletons in her closet and got in over her head on a reality show. And being rich and spoiled with too much money than to know what to do with, all she could think of to defend herself was get litigious. That's the difference between those who had silver spoons and those who earned them. Being born into money actually weakens you.
- The way Yolanda aggressively gets in the other women's faces is classic lesbian behavior. I think she gets a sexual thrill out of it. A couple of times I thought she was going to shove somebody or throw a punch. I don't think she's totally straight.
- The problem this season is that people keep changing the rules about how much they reveal about the production of this show.
For example, in every one of the franchises there seem to be an unspoken agreement about what not to discuss on the show, and I don't mean just the children. For example, the NYC franchise refrained, originally, from discussing LuLu's extra marital affairs. The OC didn't discuss the truth behind Vicky's marriage, namely that she and her husband really lived separate lives. Every time new "wife" is added to the ensemble the rules change a bit.
In this case Brandi completely disregarded the rules of what she can say in front of the camera. She is not good at pretending when provoked. When Kyle and Kim attacked her, she called Kim out on her drinking and drug abuse. When Adrienne attacked her she didn't hesitate to mention the Maloof's marital problems and lying. The reason all the women were shocked at the revelation of the "secret" is that they all had this understanding that they were to pretend that Adrienne gave birth to her kids and didn't know how to react when Brandi just blurted out the truth. The same was true when Taylor's abusive marriage was discussed.
Similarly, Lisa said that Adrienne obviously knew that the party was not simply a housewarming party. I mean, how many seasons of the franchise have ended in weddings or renewal of vows? Also, this was clearly a party set up by and for the show. The only guests to be seen were people associated with the show. Can you imagine Lisa giving a real party with only 20 people or so?
The other problem, for the participants, is that they keep dancing on that tight rope between reality and show biz. They keep forgetting that they signed up to portray their lives which will now be scrutinized. So while they may try to present certain personas on the show, the truth would always come out because, now that they have achieved their 15 minutes of fame, they also have a lot of people with a lot of time on their hands, and high speed internet search engines checking up on their every move. Secrets are a luxury. And when you have cameras focused on you, on and off the show, your dirty linens will be aired in public, i.e. Kim's issue with the house and Kyle's feeling that her husband spends too much time and energy helping her sister.
And then there is real life that threatens the balance of that tight rope - suicide, real divorces, real cancer scares, and real children with real problems like autism and drug abuse. The reason Adrienne did not come to the show, and the reason she was willing to risk her participation, and wisely so, is because in REAL life she is in the process of a nasty divorce where footage of unscreened footage can be subpoenaed and used against her. She is fighting for real custody of real children.
So yeah, while the show is produced and staged, it still is about real people, even if they forget it too sometimes.
- Lisa's a hypocrite too. She bitches at Kyle for not being a friend and standing up for her... but do we ever see Lisa stand up for anyone?
She certainly didn't stand up for her mouthpiece, Brandy. If Lisa was such a good friend and had Brandy's back, why didn't she ask Faye to leave when Faye attacked Brandy?
- I think Brandy's got a fascination with chicks with dicks. She's constantly talking about them. Maybe that's because she sort of looks like one?
I'm actually surprised no one's been up and arms about her seemingly derogatory statements about Trannies!
- How did a bottom-feeding nobody like Taylor become friends with Linda Jenner?
- Also surprised that no one's taken issue with Yolanda's belief that you choose to be gay.
- Anyone remember this song/video produced by David Foster during the Gulf War? Odd mix of celebs singing together. Michael Tucker (LA Law) and Celine Dion! Even M is there singing along. There are some radiant shots of Miss Linda Thompson Jenner Foster near the end.
- Sally Field, Chevey Chase, Alyssa Milano, Heather Langenkamp, Jon Lovitz, Marilu Henner, Lindsey Wagner!
- R365 this all day
- You fruits are annoying. As Lisa mentioned at the reunion, Brandi didn't say OH the reason Adrienne is a liar is because she had her children via surrogate, as Lisa said Brandi was naming a list of things as to why Adrienne was a phony, and ONE of the things she mentioned was about the surrogacy. ONE OF THE THINGS.... It wasn't the only thing she said. She was saying after being asked by Kyle WHAT HER BEEF WAS WITH ADRIENNE... Brandi answered with many things Bravo edited out, not just surrogacy. Anyway its old, and tired. Adrienne is gone, Brandi wins! Fuck off!
Did anyone read the new stuff Bernie Adrienne's chef put out today about KYLE... haha. Crazy! Looks like Adrienne is using Berns to go after her BFF ex, KYLE.
- Yolanda's stance on whether being gay is a choice didn't bother me. I read she has a step daughter who couldn't make up her mind so maybe it confused Yo.
- Did anyone catch Wendy Williams said about Paul and Adrienne? I just tuned in to her show when it was the tail end about her gossip on Paul and Adrienne, UGH! Wendy Williams doesn't hold back and spills the beans.
- I think it's really amazing how Brandi can claim she even had a marriage when she admitted she was the one who initiated girls coming into the marriage to have sex with her,and then she had sex with her husband in the same room. Her husband is a sleaze as well.So we are supposed to feel sorry for her that her ex went with Leann Rimes? Please! I don't care remotely if you worship Brandi, she is completely insane and she loves to be a shit disturber.
Also, I'm not a fan of Kyle's anymore, but I do believe Kyle when she said at the reunion she busted her ass to make things right with Lisa ,but she feels Lisa holds her to a higher standard. That season when Lisa went to the DMV I think, revealed her true colors! She looked at the others like they were beneath her. Lisa still doesn't get this is the United States and the class system isn't intense like it is in England, HELLO Lisa! this is another country!
- Kyle didn't bust her ass at all. It's so obvious she is jealous of Lisa.
- Or they just have very different ideas of what friendship means and what busting your ass to save one means.
- I don't think that Lisa's expectation that Kyle should have her back is so unfair or a different standard. Kyle actively participated in Adrienne's attack on Lisa--that's active disloyalty and she never once expressed--in actions--that she regretted that.
- Boy, don´t piss off Andy. That bitch is fierce.
- I think that's precisely where they differ. Kyle saw it as a performance and expected Lisa to see it as such, Lisa didn't.
Of course there are times when Lisa performs, and that's when Kyle decides that she wants honesty.
That's what I mean about the tight rope walk between producing a show and living real lives. The rules keep shifting and not everyone gets the memo on time, or abides by them.
- Lisa and Ken's old marriage photos show that he already had major money when they married. Lisa's dress looks like it's designed by the same British designer who did Princess Diana's wedding dress.
- link to said wedding pics?
- If Lisa is as classy and wealthy as she and everyone likes to believe she is... why is she on this show again?
- Yes, R384. I like Lisa. Think she is smart and funny, but with three "reality" shows, she is clearly a cheesy attention whore, too.
Although I do love that when someone asked her if Faye Resnick was going to join the cast, Lisa tweeted back: "No orangutan has been invited to join!"
- Did that happen, R385? I am surprised that Lisa would refer to a (formerly) black woman with that word.
- Isn't Faye a mulatto?
- I don't have the slightest idea why people are saying Faye is black. She's Spanish and Italian.
- R388, I don't know why other people say it, but I saw an old picture of MCFR and she looked like a black woman to me. She looks like an alien now, and really, I don't care enough about her to go digging into her past.
- Pre-Plastic surgery and skin lightening
- Faye mid-way through her skin lightening treatments and looking a lot like Dina Manzo.
- It's just some bizarre urban legend, R388. It has no basis in reality.
- From Wiki:
Faye is one of four children born to a Spanish mother and an Italian father, who abandoned the family when Resnick was very young. [An October 20, 1994 L.A. Times article states Faye's mother was Spanish-Italian and her stepfather was German.] Resnick claims her father regularly beat her for wetting the bed when she was a child. [The October 20, 1994 L.A. Times article indicates it was her stepfather who beat her, escalating from spankings when she was a youngster to "hideous beatings" as she matured.]
Yeah but that's all from Wikipedia. Faye probably altered all that stuff herself.
- Are there no black people in Spain or Italy?
- Can we be done with Faye already?
Kim. What a fucking tragic mess. Projecting her shit on Taylor with an intervention was crazy. She'll never ever let go of the meth comment Brandi made. It was probably true. The junkie bitch can't take responsibly for the shit she caused for herself in the first place.
The Richards sisters aren't far off a Baby Jane reality show of their own. They got the stolen house they can live in together, Kim has a long faded child star complex. We only need Kyle in a wheelchair, lol!
- Faye will have NO ONE at her funeral one day. Kyle will have Mauricio and his new wife at hers. CUNTS!
- Lisa is a riot.
Brandi is too honest.
Yolanda is honest.
Kim is a whack job with zero credibility...still.
Kyle is queen cunt.
Faye is a dark, dried up cunt. King cunt.
Adrienne is a tranny...cunt.
Marisa is nice but a little out of her league as far as assessing these girls.
- Traylor is a self absorbed/narcissist mess...and a sloppy drunk who is out of her league only because she tries so hard. SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BITCH..maybe people will assume you are a lady.
- Lisa did not START the orangutan remark.
Someone tweeted that Faye looks like an orangutan and Lisa just responded that there will be NO orangutan housewives next season.
- Black Faye, lightened Faye or OranguTAN Faye - whatever...she is still a CUNT of the highest magnitude with no decorating skills. Probably sucks a cock like a bear in heat though.
- Who will have their marriage collapse next - Kyle or Marisa?
How many hours until Faye's Bf dumps her old saggy, overly plowed ass?
- R400, R385 Didn't say Lisa started the remark. It's bad either way though.
- The MCFR is by her own admission from the south. There is some Black in her regardless of what she may claim. It's not her skin tone, it's her features. Just a touch around the mouth stands out.
But if that just won't fly, my 2nd guess would be something like Paula Abdul which is a Syrian Jew.
She has some African DNA I'm sure of it.
Fay needs to be relocated to Bama
Isn't it obvious? It'll be Ken & Lisa. For one, she deserves it. For two, they had a vow renewal. Everyone who does a vow renewal/or has a wedding on TV gets divorced shortly after. They've done both so double whammy curse.
- That's not true R405.
- Kenya with the fan beats anything at the RHOBH reunion.
- Look for a big bombshell this wednesday in the tabs about one happily married RHOBH couple. People are betting it is Kyle and Maurice-o.
- R403, I copied the statement the previous poster posted and it clearly states Lisa did make that statement so what are you talking about?
when someone asked her if Faye Resnick was going to join the cast, Lisa tweeted back: "No orangutan has been invited to join!"
Lisa is racist making that statement. Apparently the reason why Adrianne's chef hates Lisa because he made some Mexican food and she complained it was too ethnic. Since Lisa recently made the orangutan statement, I think Adrianne's chef wasn't lying. BTW, I have been to Spain,and when the British go to Spain, they tend to be very racist towards them.They think the Spanish are beneath them. They also can't stand Jews either, so I'm not surprised Lisa making a statement like this.
- r408, it's Lisa's daughter and her husband. Pandora caught him getting sucked off by Kevin Lee.
- Faye is an old hag media whore who is thirsty for more camera time. Send her packing already!
- Next marriage debacle will be Marisa. She needs to go back to Selling LA; RHOBH is too much for her - outta her league.
- Mauricio needs to step outta women's issues. He looks ridiculous. Only give him camera time when he's shirtless and quiet.
- When is Kim gonna relapse? Is it next season? I bet Bravo can't wait for it.
- Cannot stand Brandi's friend with the fucked up nose. She's annoying and total media whore. What dumpster was this bitch found?
- Did anyone ever wonder if both Lisa and Ken were gay? Either way, I would guess they both have affairs.
I guess she is a racist, does she have any African American staff?
I'm disappointed because she is the "housewife" who is easiest to like.
I can not stand Faye.
- [quote ] Cannot stand Brandi's friend with the fucked up nose. She's annoying and total media whore. What dumpster was this bitch found?
Same one Brandi was found in.
- [QUOTE]when someone asked her if Faye Resnick was going to join the cast, Lisa tweeted back: "No orangutan has been invited to join!"... Lisa is racist making that statement.
It's not racist. She's referring to the fake orange tan. Orangutans are orange.
- How is it racist anyway? Faye is not black - never claims it either - she is a mix of exotic spices, coke, and bull shit.
- Does Faye make a surprise appearance tonight on the reunion?
- My impression it is because she is orangish. However it's a little tone deaf of Lisa to put it out there whether or not she is racist.
- r409, generalize much?
Marisa was on Selling LA?
orangutan = aren't you tan
- Orangutan is such an apt term for fake tan bitches. I'd never heard it before. Love it.
Not sure it really applies to MCFR though, being post-black 'n all...
- R423 Faye before she turned white.
- I think we've found the answer: the color is a result of being so full of shit.
- R424 Isn't that Diana Ross? Hehe
MCFR looks Filipino to me, with too much Jackson surgery and too much make-up. And no matter how much work or make-up she applies, it will never make her a lady :P
So, is Brandi orangutan?
- Interesting article about Ken's first marriage (INCL. photo of Ken as a young man and dolly bird wife in the '60s).
- I'm sure you're making Miss Cohen's day by posting so much about Faye.
- [quote]That season when Lisa went to the DMV I think, revealed her true colors! She looked at the others like they were beneath her. Lisa still doesn't get this is the United States and the class system isn't intense like it is in England, HELLO Lisa! this is another country!
This is why I don't like Lisa - the bitch is too uppity. She should go back to England if she wants to act like that.
- I think Yoyo might be talking about herself when she said a family friend chose to be straight instead of gay.
She's so abrasive at times.
- I thought the term orangutan was fairly common for people with bright orange fake tan - that and Oompa-Loompa. Maybe it's a British thing only.
- Cool link R427
Ken's first wife looks fantastic for a woman who has to be in her seventies. Seems pretty clear Ken Jr. has a mommy complex.
Ken was a cutie in the 1960's. They would have been a cute couple while they were together.
- Ken was/is very Roger Daltrey-esque.
- [quote]Seems pretty clear Ken Jr. has a mommy complex.
Yes, his wife she looks a lot like his mother. I kept getting them confused looking at the pics.
- I know most of you have not seen an old, dried up cooter BUT I have and Faye's face looks the exact tone of one.
- R408- I am guessing its Mauricio & Kyle too. He was probably caught getting plowed by Kevin Lee.
- I believe Brandi is a complete and total witch. I wish she wasn't even on the show. She is an obvious instigator and probably a sociopath.
- Reunion Show part 2 was so fucking BORING. I was actually hoping that MCFR would show up to add some excitement.
- Taylor: "I've just closed a big chapter into life"
- I thought Brandi was cruel and mean, how did you not notice that?
- What is going on with everyone apologizing to Queen Brandi? She gets away with swearing like a sailor to anyone she wants to thinking she doesn't have to answer to anyone for her actions? Something is weird going on with the show like Queen Brandi is taking over and she is acting like queen bee.I agree with the poster who said he or she wish Brandi would leave.Brandi is very vile and very bitter.To say that Kyle doesn't want her sister to be sober wasn't remotely necessary to say because that inflicts more pain to their situation and makes it worse. its obvious the two sisters need to take some counseling together. So Queen Brandi is a mind reader? I think Brandi gets off seeing others miserable and fighting each other. I noticed when she starts up a fight between two people, she smirks and it's really weird and freaky.I think it was really bottom of the barrel, and a low rent remark when Brandi said to Kim, Yolanda carried your pillow for you with shit on it and Kim said was that really necessary to say Brandi? That is extremely low class and very tacky to say especially when millions of people are watching ,and it was just below the belt.
Brandi is the type of person who is going to get into a lot of trouble one day,and someone will kick her ass in until its black and blue and deformed.
I really feel for Kim because she seems like she revealed some real honesty about herself in Part 2 of the Reunion. I think it was pretty jolting that Kim said if she didn't make her recovery this time, she would not make it, like she would die, which is very scary and sad at the same time.
Also, what is with all of the fighting and horrible things said to each other and then at the end everyone acts like they are all great friends? At least with the Housewives of Atlanta, when they are mad at each other, they mean it.
BTW,I think Andy is a jerk because when vile things are said to one another, he grins loving it all.
- Can we talk about Kim's poop-stained pillow? And the fact that Brandi supposedly flies private...ever?
- [quote]I think Andy is a jerk because when vile things are said to one another, he grins loving it all.
All he cares about is the ratings. The nastier things get, the more attention the show gets.
If all these women were warm and kind and civilized no one would watch.
On top of that, people like to see rich people having miserable fucked up lives. It makes them feel better about their lot.
[quote]Can we talk about Kim's poop-stained pillow?
Why don't YOU talk about it? What do you want to say?
- I just wanna talk all about it. Like whose poop do you think it was? Did it really smell? Did Kim put her face directly on it? Was it a metaphor for something? Why wasn't it shown on the show? Was she concerned at all about pink eye?
- How come the internet uploads of this ep. only run for 26 minutes, does anyone know?
They seem cut out before the appearance of Mauricio.
- This Brandi is a witch thing is another facet of that tight rope between reality and show that everyone is walking on, including the producers and the audience.
Because it's a show, it is easier to portray, and perceive, the women in absolute terms. It begins with the openings when each woman is asked to define herself in one line. That is already limiting and sets the tone that the producers, or even the women themselves, might want you to see as their "character." But of course, in the end they are all human and no absolutes have ever defined a human being.
So, is Brandi harsh and has unfiltered uttering that can deeply wound? Yes. Is this necessarily mutually exclusive with being a loyal friend, or a caring mother, or being observant of what is going around her, or being "morally lax,” or even being able to take advantage of her friendships? No, because she is human and can be all these things at the same time.
The same thing with Lisa- she can be a great businesswoman, and a great wife, and a great mother, or whatever else has been said about her. She can also be a fame whore and self-obsessed and blinded by misinformation, and gossipy, and whatever else has been said about her because she is human.
Add to that the editorial spin they get to maintain whatever image the producers have in mind - someone is always the misunderstood innocent, someone is always the villain, etc. And that's how you get proclamations such as Brandi is a witch or that Kyle is vile.
They are simply imperfect women who enable us to get disjointed, orchestrated, out of context glimpses of their lives. And every once in a while, such with Kim's confession about her very real and difficult battle with alcoholism, we get to remember that these women are made of real flesh and blood instead of images on our TV screens.
It goes without saying that Faye is obviously evil in and out of context, on or off TV, in heaven or hell and anywhere else in the universe. But that is just my humble opinion.
- Did Kim have an accident with a pillow? I'm assuming if she did she was out of it.
- Actually the airport bathroom stall had run out of toilet paper so she wiped her ass with her pillow.
Then, being smart, she handed it off to the wacky Dutch bitch so everyone would naturally assume she had done it and it was just aother of her weird, foreign ways.
- R447 I think that the Brandi you see on the show is the real Brandi. She has a well documented life outside of the show. While ill admit LeeAnn deserved everything she got Brandi decimated LeeAnn Rimes reputation in the tabloids and cultivated a clan of obsessed fans. She was a Real Housewife waiting for a platform. If the woman thought nothing of selling stories about her own children to embarras LeeAnn rather than handling the situation privately of course she will do the same to the other wives. Brandi is the type that gets joy out of finding people's weaknesses and humiliating them completely.
- If Vyle were any kind of a loving sister, she wouldn't expose an obvious fragile Kim to this constant reality show bullshit. I still can't believe her kids haven't intervened either.
- Throughout the season I was sort of amused by Brandi. I was never a big fan like others, but she made me laugh.
Now that I've seen her on the reunion though, I find her to be a digusting shit-stirrer. The things she said about Kim were horrible and she only said them to humiliate Kim. And R447 was right to say that every time Brandi dug the knife in, she would smirk.
She's just as bad as Faye, if not worse because it isn't as obvious.
- Bullshit to all you Brandi haters, Brandi just says what everyone else is thinking. She was right about Kyle wanting Kim to fail, and as much as Kyle says that hurts her, she knows it's true. Kim embarrasses Kyle and her perfect little world.
- I was promised a bombshell. Well? Was the "bombshell" Brandi's opinion that Kyle secretly wanted Kim to fail in sobriety? That wasn't exactly brand new information.
I will admit that for just a minute, when Kim was asked to react to that and was speechless with emotion, I stopped thinking of this show as a laugh-at-stupid-rich-bitches guilty pleasure and actually felt deep sympathy; almost shed a tear.
- [quote]Brandi just says what everyone else is thinking.
I don't think anyone was thinking about the shit stained pillow. Imagine her little clan sniffing it and giggling in the airport.
[quote] Brandi decimated LeeAnn Rimes reputation in the tabloids and cultivated a clan of obsessed fans.
She's made it clear she's not to be messed with. But I can't imagine in a million years that Brandi's ex would have thought Brandi would become a very popular, HIGH PROFILE TV reality star and write a NY Times best selling book. What a genuine nightmare come true for him and LeAnn!
This whole reality show business is so bizarre. Our role in it, included. Cutting slices out of people's real lives for our pontification and entertainment.
- Th first season exposed Camille for who she really was. The second season uncovered Kim's alcoholism. I think this third season exposed both Kyle and Adrienne.
Adrienne's family and how she was raised have a lot to do with how this season turned out. I'm sure that she rarely has to explain her actions to anyone, and by her not turning up at the reunion show, she didn't think anything would happen, Surprise!!!
Kyle's mean girl backstabbing, fake tears and her best friend MCFR says it all.
Andy, I know you can hire anyone you want to replace Adrienne, but PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE LET IT NOT BE LISA RINNI. I've watched all 3 seasons and I will NOT watch if that attention hog POS comes on the show.
- The reunion was rather tepid. Let's be honest.
Yolanda was knocked off her high horse and shown to be just as gossipy and mean as all the others.
- Mauric(io) was a revelation last night, putting both the uppity Lisa and trashy Brandi in their places, while going against popular opinion and defending Paul & Adrianna. He was commanding and masterful and oh so sexy. Kyle is one lucky broad. I hope the rumors about their marriage being on the rocks are just that...rumors.
- Love the ridiculous report of what they are worth. Brandi $5 million? Lips $400,000? Hilarious, I mean, the little Dutch girl has a budget.
- His wife actually looks OLDER than his mother.
And he looks like he's already had far too much plastic surgery.
He comes across as a bit gay, so maybe the old vage doesn't matter.
- I'm surprised that Ken and Lisa aren't worth $150 million. I don't know how you live in such insanely expensive homes with top of the line furnishings without having close to that amount. Just the clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry in Lisa's closet are well over a million $. She even drives a Bentley.
- What's the name of Lisa's super-klassy house again?
I missed it on the gates.
And on the left side of the front door.
And on the right side of the front door.
And on the door mat.
And the cocktail napkins.
- Kyle doesn't want Kim to fail at her sobriety. Kyle wants Kim to be sober the way Kyle wants her to be sober. Kyle is a control freak. She wants to control how Kim lives her life. That why they don't get along. Kim will never do what Kyle wants.
- I think Kyle is so opportunistic and hungry for fame that part of her just relishes that messy Kim (and the uncertainty that she will become messy at any moment) makes for good TV.
If given the choice between Kim remaining sober and the show being cancelled, I have no doubt how Kyle would choose.
- Kyle knows that Kim's drunken drama is good for ratings, that's why she's always trying to make something big out of Kim's every misstep. And, being part-owner of the show, Kyle is very concerned with bringing the ratings.
- R464 and I just posted essentially the same thing at the same time.
- The deleted Faye segement from the reunion.
Vyle gets roasted.
As much as I dislike Kyle, she has a point. Lisa thinks Faye is Kyle's mouthpiece, which she may or may not be... but Lisa wants the world to believe that Brandi isn't hers?
The only reason Lisa has Brandi around is because she knows Brandi has issues with the other women and she'll say the shit she won't.
And Yolanda gets more and more annoying. Someone should tell her a real lady (since she likes to throw that around) doesn't get involved in other people's fights that have nothing to do with her. Does she think we don't notice that she leaps at every argument and yet none of them involve her (and yet she faults Faye for doing the same)?
At the same time, she throws shade at Kyle about how her best friend says a lot about who Kyle is... should we draw the same conclusion about Yolanda as we've never seen her with any friends?
- Uh, it's funny that the person who said Brandi is Lisa's mouthpiece was FAYE. And let's face it- Brandi had a mouth long before she became friends with Lisa.
- Yolanda = gold digging Romney supporter
Kyle and Kim = Obama supporters
- My favorite lines from last night's reunion was when Mauricio said 'I still want to work with you' & Lisa replied 'We don't want to work with you'. You had to be there, but it WAS funny.
Mauricio sees everything as a financial transaction.
Anyway...tomorrow, apparently, we find out which of the husbands has been playing away from home.
I wonder if we will or if it's just a lot of hot air.
- [quote] she throws shade at Kyle about how her best friend says a lot about who Kyle is
She made an excellent point. It is VERY telling that Kyle's best friend is bottom-feeding trash like Faye.
- A lot of people felt Taylor would be fired after this season...I doubt it.
They start shooting the next season this month, according to Brandi, so, I guess we'll hear all about the new cast pretty soon.
- r472, yes, Faye is trash, but Kyle is also really good friends with Bethenny Frankel and Patti Stanger. They're two pretty classy ladies IMO, so she has a variety of friends, some with checkered pasts, some without, just like most of us.
- I don't have a problem with Kyle. She had to watch her sister DRUNK for years. It hurts because you have to realize that your sister's life could end quickly. It's frightening and it causes a lot of tension. Kim needs Kyle but their relationship might not be as close as they'd like because neither can forget the past.
I don't blame Kyle for being human and I don't blame Kim for having an addiction.
- I don't want to read about anyone supporting Brandi. She is a sociopath and she has made it pretty obvious on every episode but she was simple a monster on the reunion shows.
I think Andy loves her...so maybe he is a sociopath too.
- Brandi is a pig. She the BH equivalent of Kim Zolciak.
- If the Faye segment was cut out of the reunion and her blog was removed from the Bravo website, then it's pretty clear that she ain't joining the cast, at least not as a full-time housewife.
It's interesting that neither Camille or Marissa was even mentioned at the reunion.
- R474: I'm sorry, but the words "classy" and "appears on a reality TV show' do not belong together.
- Marissa was a bore and out of her league...the Allison Sugarbaker of the show. Faye is just obnoxious, so I'm hoping she doesn't return as a regular. I do miss evil to the core Camille and her pollyanna routine.
- R480: Whaaaaat?
- Was the second part of the reunion on last night?
I didn't see it
- R474 I have to assume thast you are joking about Stanger & Frankel even having an ounce of class.
Yes, it is an excellent point. So again, we should also think about who Yolanda's friends are... and oh yeah, she's never seen with any and that's probably because she doesn't have any.
What does that say about her?
- FUN FACT.
Real Housewives Of Atlanta is still on the same thread since last August!
This thread has clocked up just as many posts in under 2 weeks.
- Kyle and Kim are Obama supporters? Where is this nugget of information?
- There is a difference between sharing opinions with someone you have become close to and become influenced, and being a mouth piece. I fully accept that imperfect Brandi has formed many of her opinions of the women she has been interacting with based on her conversations with Lisa and Yolanda and Ken.
I am sure that Faye formed many of her opinions (and here is the first difference) based on what she heard from Kyle about the women. She formed opinions about people and situations that she has not witnessed.
The second difference is that while Brandi had many opinions, she never voiced them unless provoked and I don't recall a single instance that she butted into someone else's argument or fights. Usually it was just the opposite, she would smirk because (like with the Maloof marriage) she knew more than the people too busy to share their opinions.
Faye on the other hand, takes upon herself to, not only get involved with discussions that have nothing to do with her, but to moronically interject herself into situations that do not involve her and of which she has no first hand knowledge. Hence the mouthpiece.
- Why would they cut the Faye segment?? That was juicy. Weird. Maybe Vyle asked Andy to not include it?
Well, that's not entirely true, is it? I don't mean that any way but earnestly as I honestly don't remember but didn't she (Faye) voice an opinion on Brandi's behavior at Kyle's party which she was there for and did witness?
And Brandi isn't always provoked when she mouths off or reveals information on one of the others. I don't think (and again, I don't remember the entire series of events) she was provoked when she made the comment about Adrienne only owning 3% of the Palms.
I think no matter how someone feels about Brandi, I don't see how anyone can see that she doesn't get off on causing trouble and starting stuff. Provoked or not, she enjoys it.
- I will rephrase: Faye vocalizes opinions and starts confrontations not only about situations that she has witnessed first hand but, more often than not, about those she has not.
Brandi was provoked by Adrienne after the last reunion when Adrienne wanted her to attack Lisa and Brandi refused. After that Adrienne started leaking stories about Brandi through her honorable chef. Barndi felt attacked since some of the stories could directly affect her custody issues. Now Adrienne is in the same unenviable position.
Non of these people is perfect. If they were, we would not be watching.
Nailed it. It's not that Kyle doesn't want Kim sober she wants her sober the way she wants her to be... in a way that she can control and probably in a way that she can KNOW that Kim's actually sober.
I can fault Kyle for a lot of stuff, but not for that. She's had to deal with Kim's addictions for years and after a while, she's probably become skeptical that Kim's gonna keep it together.
- I think there is something seriously wrong with Brandi. She can say she speaks without a filter, and that's fine, but even when she's wrong and she's hurt someone, she never seems to have any remorse or emotion about it. She never seems to actually realize that something she's said is hurtful or wrong and she doesn't seem sorry about any of it.
- Just watching part two of the Reunion now.
It strikes me as funny what hypocrites they all are.
Lisa's husband (dont remember what his name is) just went off on Mauricio saying that it was none of his business to get involved in the Brandi/Adrienne situation and yet we just watched a clip of him involving himself in it.
And Brandis whining that she was vulnerable and needed support and no one should have attacked her. Isn't that exactly how she operates with everyone else though?
- The housewife that replaces Adrienne needs to be a good bitch to go after the bad bitch Brandi. Man! now that would be something to see! You want fighting ladies? YOU GOT IT!
Kim and Kyle said once that even though Kyle is younger than Kim, Kyle has to be like the mother watching over Kim. I'm not a huge fan of Kyle's ,but Klye has been dealing with this for years, and then Klye has her kids to raise and a marriage. That has got to be very stressful. So for Brandi to say Kyle doesn't want her sister to be sober is a shitty thing to say because Brandi is an outsider looking in.What is Brandi? a mind reader now?
Just give it time. I have no doubt that pretty soon Yolanda will be saying:
Who is Brandi Glanville in this world?
- I love Yolanda. She's just so clueless that she is arrogant, pompous, and condescending and that she's just as trashy as the other women. She's also interesting to look at, in a way. She makes for good TV.
- Brandy crossed the line. She has no idea what it is like to be a relative of an alcoholic or addict.
The addict has to make amends. Every addict is a liar and they have to prove themselves. The work is on them to do. To have the trust back of their loved ones.
I fucking hate Brandi.
- R496 your sentence is interchangeable with every one of these women :-P
I think Maurice did a much better job of damage control last night than his missus ever did. Colour me impressed. But he did kinda shift all the blame onto her.
- r497, bullshit. Kim has worked hard at her sobriaty, at this point if she has an occassional drink, doesn't represent a complete failure, she seems to be able to handle moderate social drinking at this point.
- r499, you know nothing about what you are talking about. I hope that you are trying to make a joke or being sarcastic.
Moderate social drinking? She is an alcoholic. She can't social drink every again. If she has a slip up, which she might and it happens, she picks herself up and keeps doing the work, but she can never social drink again.
Do you understand that. Do you understand what alcoholism is?
- Kim is on DOLLS! She is NOT sober.
She is a liar.
- r50, she can never social drink again? are you for real?
- As a courtesy to Kim, they shouldn't have toasted with champagne. Poor Kim toasted with her water bottle. How tacky can Andy Cohen be?
Tackier than that. I've seen his apartment.
Are you for real?
You do realize that Alcoholics, especially ones like Kim, can't ever drink again... period.
To think that she could still "socially drink," is... well, it is beyond me why you'd think that.
- More stinkio aka Mauricio is so sickening bragging about how he is one of the few people in the world who can have business & personal relationships and keep them separate. Then when Lisa/Ken corners him about how he dropped them after the sale of their home, he throws Kyle under the bus and says she determines who they socialize with. Huh? I thought you had skills - skills most of the rest of us don't have. Well here is a message for you... Fuck off you greasy ball-less bitch. YOu are your cut wife can eat my hairy sweaty hole after 99 cent bean burrito night.
- 474 - Kyle just befriends whomever can help her. She is a cheap tacky social climber who needs to give her husband a bath and a shave. He always looks sweaty and dirty. Does he have any knowledge about hygiene in America or the modern world.
- sorry that last "are" should be "and"
and "cut" of course should be "cunt"
- Camille must be feeling pretty damn good that she stuck around long enough to be see Kyle outed for the CUNT she is and to see Faye outed as her closer cunt who does all Kyle's more dirty work. I know 100% believe that Kyle said that shit about Camille in season 1.
Kim may not be drinking, uh, but she is on the BH recovery program. She is prescriptioned down and not getting high. Having no fun.
Before it was clearly booze and pills, maybe now it is only prescribed pills, but she is a slurring incoherent mess. Brandi was right about METH. Kim was on Meth or crack and that is that.
Alcohol is a more respectable substance to be treated for when you can't claim exhaustion. Kim is sweet as in pathetic. Who could wish Kim anything but success, but her secrets have been protected way more than Adriennes'.
I like a good addict, but a meth head and a pill and booze mixer are the most tedious and she has done a lot of damage to herself long before this show started. Parts of her brain are gone and it is no time for others to be worried that someone would drink champagne in her presence.
Why hate Brandi for being on a reality show and being real ?
She tells the truth and sees things pretty clearly, is often endearing, and is honest about herself and her friends. She is loyal and a bit on the offensive. She saves her real damage for her most intimate relationships. I call her a borderline borderline and enjoy her. I used to be her, ha, but better looking.
Don't marry Brandi just yet.
Lisa is a toilet trained bitch, Yolanda is the best of the bunch but not anyone you would want to know. Kyle is exposed. Not that much different from Adrienne in that she did not understand that her character would be revealed. She did not know her own character.
Adrienne was smart to get out of Dodge.
Camille was spoiled and pretentious, but a good soul, who chose to get out of the line of public fire.
Famewhores of course, are Lisa, Adrienne, Kim and Kyle.
Brandi, Yolanda, Camille and Taylor are professional whores and much easier to understand and more likeable for it.
- Just watched that Faye segment.
I wish they had replayed the tape that showed Faye parroting Kyle's comments word for word about Lisa moving pieces on a chessboard.
Ironically, Kyle is the only one of the girls calculating enough to actually employ pawns to do her dirty work, as Kyle has done with Faye.
- I believe if Kyle was truly invested in her sister's sobriety she would not have allowed her to be on the show. In a way I think Brandi is right, if Kim fails then Kyle remains top dog and always has the upper hand. Or maybe it really weird and she has a need to care for her, like a munchenhauser (SIC) syndrome by proxy?
- You know who'd make an awesome addition to this cast?
- [quote]I believe if Kyle was truly invested in her sister's sobriety she would not have allowed her to be on the show.
Allowed? How old are you? Do you control your adult siblings?
- Mauricio is SLIMY and full of shit.
If Kyle didn't "allow" Kim to be on the show, wouldn't that just make everyone continue to believe all she wants to do is control her sister?
It might not be the best idea for her to be on the show, but Kyle can't really control Kim, that much seems to be obvious. And Kyle may have actually thought it might be a good idea for Kim to be on the show because it would hold her accountable or at least hold a mirror up to her face for her to see what she's actually doing how it's impacting her and everyone around her. In some ways, Kyle *may* have thought by having the cameras around, it would help Kim get sober and keep her honest about it.
I can call Kyle a cunt for a lot of other reasons, but I'll hold judgement of her on this particular topic.
- Adrienne is even more of a complete fucking idiot than I ever gave her credit for. Her name is shit because of the show, and she should have had the guts to go to the reunion, weak ass bitch.
As if no one realises she pays Rod's son to be seen with her. So desperate.
- Mauricio just got outed as a big old man whore.
- Wow, I guess Kyle and Mauricio ARE the couple in the blind item the other day which said that one of the couples of RHOBH would split up soon. Ever since I watched Kyle and Taylor in the hot tub a couple of seasons back, I got the impression that Kyle swings both ways. (Think Taylor and Lisa do too...)
- Brandi's rape joke and her saying that Kyle was hoping that Kim would fall off the wagon are the two times I've really had problems with her statements. Not bad given how much she talks--she could be extremely hateable if she didn't get it right so often.
- Kim seems to have social/emotional issues that having cameras around would only exacerbate.
And, after the second season, and the fallout that she says happened with her kids being embarrassed that their mother was accused of being a meth addict, shouldn't she want to avoid any future instances of that?
It really seems unhealthy that Kim remain on the show. Particularly when the show thrives on there being some sort of dramatic story element and when the people on the shows are boiled down to one note (at least within each season.) She's the recovering addict, so everything she does will be viewed through that lens.
I guess I can see [r516]'s argument that the "job" could give her some stability. But I feel like ultimately after three seasons, she still doesn't seem confident enough to handle this kind of attention on her. I just can't ever see her being on the same emotional footing as the rest of the women. She cannot hold her own when attacked and ultimately breaks down. And it seems she has a huge issue with determining her own self worth based on how others view her. For example, her concern over Kyle's use of the word "sober" potentially telling the audience that she relapsed. I feel a healthy person wouldn't really care what the rest of America thinks if people in her own life know that she hasn't been drinking (as she said of Kyle.)
If that's where she is in life, it's fine, but probably means it's not the best place for someone in recovery to be.
- I have doubts whether Kim is emotionally strong enough to make it. She desperately needs help dealing with the loss of her child stardom, which seems to be her #1 issue. I feel really scared for her.
Did anyone else think that Kim was sort of agreeing with Brandi about Kyle not wanting her to succeed?
- R522, she couldn't even look in Kyle's general direction when she answered that question, so I wouldn't be surprised.
I also found it funny that Kyle switched places with Lisa...I assumed it was for her to console Kim...hug her or put her arm around her. But she moved and then just sat six inches away.
- Also, I sort of agree with what I think Brandi was trying to say but ultimately didn't say correctly.
Whether consciously or subconsciously, Kim's addiction gives Kyle a sense of power and control over Kim. Which is interesting given Kim was the bigger star when they were kids. Was there some sort of childhood jealousy that has now turned to satisfaction for Kyle, with her being arguably more successful as an adult.
So while I don't believe Kyle consciously thinks "oh I want Kim to relapse," I bet Kim being more in control of her life is something that is threatening to Kyle. Therefore, Kyle reacts in ways that make it seem like she's trying to keep Kim down (and/or relapse.)
(Wow, I've spent way too much time thinking about people I don't know...)
- Read House of Hilton if you want to know why they are so effed up. Their mother was a terror. She would pit the two girls, Kim and Kyle, against each other. Kim, the most successful, funded their whole lifestyle. Her money paid for that Bel Air mansion that they all grew up in (the one she said Mauricio stole from her).
As to Lisa and Kyle, The Vanderpumps chose Mauricio to sell their 21 million dollar mansion. In turn they gave a nice million dollar bonus to Mauricio for the sale and getting a great price only to have Kyle - the very next day after the million dollar gift - tell Lisa being her friend was like a chess game and sitting silent while Adrian attacked her.
- New Star Magazine this week - says Mauricio cheats on Kyle - guess he tried to pick up some woman at bar and he told her he cheats on kyle all the time
- What has Brandi done to her face?
Look at this picture from Dancing with the Stars:
- R524 Good points.
I've long said she looks like the Joker.
She's well on her way to looking like that one Housewife's mother from the Miami series.
Maybe Adrienne's Ex offered her free work as an Olive Branch... maybe that was Maloof's genius plan all along.
- Brandi may have been trashy, but she was a beautiful woman.
She has BUTCHERED her face and now looks awful.
- Kyle must own this website. There's no other explanation for the defense of that muck-jawed disaster or her grey-dentured sister.
They are despicable characters in this show.
There is nothing redeeming about them. Their stories aren't fun. I don't care about Kim's "sobriety". And I don't wish to see a never-was kill herself on tv.
Yolanda is still my favorite. Brandi is a fame whore but admits it.
Maurice is just fugly. He's lost his sexiness with his desperation for fame. It's not going to work. Give that pug-faced sad-eyed (albeit big dicked) mofo 5 more years until his low points.
As though any of them have redeeming qualities?
- i don't get why Kyle seems so attached to her mother if she was such a monster. You don't hear Kim waxing nostalgic about her do you? I still like Brandi and she needs to lay off the filler and botox, how could she go so wrong in just 1 year? She looked fantastic last year, now it's getting kind of weird.
- [quote]i don't get why Kyle seems so attached to her mother if she was such a monster.
Good God...welcome to the real world.
[quote]You don't hear Kim waxing nostalgic about her do you?
Yes, you do but not quite as much. Kyle's more overtly emotional...there's a better word, I just can't think of it.
I've been thinking too, that the mother has a lot to answer for.
Kim was an adorable child actor when she was five! and the mother cashed in her chips. Kim was also, unluckily for her, a good actress, so the career kept going into adulthood.
She clearly had no time to grow up in the normal way.
You can watch old Nanny & The Professors on Hulu and you'll see how cute she was.
- Is Mauricio really the father of Faye's child?
- I know R534, I loved Kim Richards when I was kid. You could not turn the TV on in the late 60's and 70's without Kim being on. She was everywhere. I am sure big Kathy stole all her money.
- Kyle said in an interview Bernie and Adrienne are retaliating against her with these viscious lies..I can totally see Maurice buying hookers drinks in hotel lounges and collecting their numbers as possible clients.
R521, that is a very good point. This show is the worst place for someone like Kim recovering from pill and alcohol issues.She should not be on this show, but maybe she needs the money.
I remember in one of previous seasons of the show, Camille said Mauricio loves the ladies, and now this gossip comes out? Yikes! Who knows if it's true or not.
R527 thanks for posting that link! There are many, interesting things on that blog like this,check out the link and scroll down until you see Barbara Walters face on The View Video. I played that video ,and I thought I was going to puke! Barbara Walters said Paris is a good girl and WE have been through a lot together?! Really? Barbara, you major phoney!! Then Kyle said after that, people don't realize Paris is a serious business woman and she made some mistakes ,but she has a good heart, WHAT?! Really? So Paris is a serious business woman? what? as an escort? Maybe she has her line of sex toys in pink called the Hilton whore collection?
Also, Paris has a good heart? really? I mentioned this one time on DL before. I watched this program ,which this 15 year old girl had cancer ,and it was her dream to see Paris Hilton's closet. So, Paris granted the girl's wish and showed the girl around her closet that made Lisa's closet look like a dollhouse, that was that. Paris didn't offer the girl one of her outfits, she never offered to take the kid shopping and pick out something for the girl to wear and buy it for her. If I had that witches money I would live very comfortably ,no doubt ,but I would never stray from being generous to others and helping others who are less unfortunate.
BTW, the same link in poster 527, there is a statement by Kyle which she is accusing Adrienne of spreading lies about Mauricio's and Kyle's marriage. What does Adrienne have or had against Kyle? Please! honey, the game is over for Adrienne and I don't think she cares anymore about anyone on that show. However, on the cover on US magazine, there was a picture of Adrienne, and it says Adrianne speaks about why she did not face Brandi I guess at the reunion.
- I could see Adrienne being pissed at Kyle if Kyle really does own a stake in the Bev Hills Howives because that would mean that presumably Kyle would have some clout to keep Adrienne from getting fired.
- Didn't Paris say on Larry King that she was going to open some sort of facilities for women who are freshly out of prison or some shit? Remember that?
- Didn't Kyle go on a book tour promoting her belief that if a spouse cheated they shouldn't tell the other spouse?
- Why yes...yes, she did.
- [quote]Kyle must own this website. There's no other explanation for the defense of that muck-jawed disaster or her grey-dentured sister.
Thanks for that, I am cracking up R531.
- DO NOT FORGET THIS. IT AIRED ON NATIONAL TV:
KIM RICHARDS SHIT HERSELF ON A PLANE AND THEN DID *NOT* THROW OUT THE SHIT STAINED PILLOW!!!
- it should be repeated (so yes, two posts in a row!): Kim Richards shit herself with diarrhea on the plane to Paris, it went through her panties and liquefied to her pillow. She KEPT the SHIT STAINED PILLOW!
- Wait - what is the story with the shit? She shit on the plane? I must have missed this.
- r546, it came out on the reunion, and I had to rewind twice just to be sure. Kim Mumbles Richards actually asked Yolanda to carry her SHIT STAINED pillow.
I just can't believe anyone would keep a diarrhea infested pillow.
She and her under-bitten sister are trash!
- I think they said Yolanda carried Kim's shit-stained pillow at the Paris airport.
That means she shat herself BEFORE the flight.
- LOL that was mean. It was probably a make-up or orangutan smear or something... I hope. Seriously, if someone gave me a shit stained pillow to carry, I wouldn't. As if they would.
I've never followed any of the other 'Housewives' franchises, but is Adrienne the most disgraced housewife so far?
I almost feel bad for her, but she and her ego are the only ones to blame.
- So Atlanta is obviously the most popular and highest rated. Which one would we say is second?
- NJ is the second highest rated. I'm not sure if it's because they're THAT popular or because BRAVO happens to air these two on Sunday night, which has more people watching than a weeknight.
- I was at an AA meeting with Kim last week and she was crying the whole time. She said Kyle will never understand her, but Kathy is the one she is really close to. She said it was a Toblerone stain on her pillow, not feces. She was nice enough to pose for pics with a few of us after the meeting. She called Andy a little troll, but said no one else will hire her so this is the only way she can pay her bills is to remain on RHOBH. She seemed to think the meeting was more like a People mag interview than a therapy session. "My brother-in-law Maurice use our family, like my brother-in-law Rick, to become powerful and now he thinks he has carte blanche to cheat on my sister. I'm secretly hoping their marriage fails."
- R552 = Bernie
- "I can see your dirty pillows, Kim!"
- R552 is clearly fictional. The only truth in it is that attendees at AA meetings are all too apt to discuss celebrities enountered there.
- R552 is not fiction. I was there, too.
What was left out was after Kim explained that it was chocolate on the pillow, she squatted next to the rubber plant and exclaimed, "THAT is what shit looks like!"
- Kyle blames Bernie for divorce rumors. LOL
- puhlease. WHO WOULD ADMIT SHE SHIT DIARRHEA IN HER PANTIES THAT LEAKED ONTO HER PILLOW after the fact?
Does that dumb bitch even know what Toblerone is?
Facts are facts: on national tv, Kim "My grey dentures slip when I mumble" Richards did NOT deny that poor Yolanda carried her SHIT-STAINED pillow off the plane for her.
I mean, who does she think she is???
- Brandi is a bully and she's still hung up on her ex.
- [quote]“I’m married, but I stray once in a while.”
No one in real life talks this way. It was a fake planted story. I'm sure Adrienne and her fry cook are sitting around the kitchen island cackling like hens.
- [quote]“I’m married, but I stray once in a while.”
That can be his line in the intro next season!
- File this under "Yeah, right..."
Faye Resnick turns down opportunity to become full-time housewife because she says the show is "ruining her life:"
Yet another Real Housewife is hanging up her spurs!
Kyle Richards BFF, Faye Resnick, has told friends she won’t be accepting an offer to become a full-time The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member — and will not be appearing in any future episodes, because the hit show is ruining her life! RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
“Faye is a tough cookie, so for her to say that things have become so bad that she is finished with the show, is a big development,” a source tells Radar. “She’s a very successful interior designer and being on the show is just bad for business — not to mention the fact that Faye says it is ruining her life.
“After the episodes aired in which she got into an argument with Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump, Faye started getting all these hateful, nasty tweets — it was just absolutely shocking to her that people are so emotionally invested in the show, and are bold enough to say such ugly and mean things.
“Faye was being courted to replace Adrienne Maloof next season. Lisa and Brandi need someone to fight and spar with now that Adrienne is gone. Producers are extremely disappointed Faye won’t be back next season because the drama is ratings gold — but, quite frankly, it just isn’t worth it for her to be on the show.”
As we previously reported, Glanville ripped into Resnick on her blog recently, saying she’s “disgusted” by the 55-year-old and slammed her claim that a naked Brandi was caught hooking up with a mystery man in the bathroom during Kyle’s white party.
“Faye, Faye, Faye. I think that she just makes things up in her head to get camera time,” Glanville wrote. “I wasn’t found naked in a bathroom in any way shape or form. I simply had a ten-second, fully clothed makeout session with a hot man. The only person that walked in was Lisa and she pulled me out of the bathroom by my ear like a good mum. (BTW I dated that hot man for six months after ‘bathroom gate’. We are still close friends, in fact he is my real estate agent!)”
Meanwhile, Resnick’s decision to quit the Real Housewives is bound to cause yet more headaches for show producers, who, as Radar exclusively revealed are already struggling to attract new talent to appear on the televised bitchfest.
“Several women who have been approached have turned Bravo down because they don’t want to become the latest target for all the bitchiness!” a source said.
- Who the fuck does Faye think she's kidding, even Andy said on WWHL, Nobody likes her. The fact that she won't appear next season on the show is the best news.
- Don't ya love how Faye says it's all her idea? Who's going to ride shotgun with Kyle?
- Kyle needs an ally with Faye, Marissa and Adrienne gone. She has controlling interest in the show, so I'm sure she'll try to get someone sympathetic to her.
- Faye's big mistake was siding 100% with Kyle. She should have made some attempt to be friendly to the others. But all she did was parrot Kyle's lame complaints.
- [quote]Who the fuck does Faye think she's kidding, even Andy said on WWHL, Nobody likes her. The fact that she won't appear next season on the show is the best news.
Yet, she's had more response to her appearances than the rest of the 'cast' for weeks.
Unfortunately, it seems she's feeling the hate and she's been forewarned.
[quote]show producers, who, as Radar exclusively revealed are already struggling to attract new talent to appear on the televised bitchfest.
I'm not surprised they're having trouble finding more people. They should BEG Faye to be on.
- The writing was on the wall for Faye when Bravo had to DELETE her blog after only one entry.
That is how much people hate Faye.
She was FIRED.
And if you think Bravo is having trouble finding attention whores to be on the show obviously don't live in LA.
That is just bullshit that sour grapes Adrienne (another lying cunt who was fired, only to announce she left) is putting out there in hopes of making it harder for Bravo to replace her.
- Faye has to be the least talented Interior Decorator in the Nation. Seriously, her shit looks like something she copied off of some middling hotel lobby.
- So, are we to believe the poster who said he was at an AA meeting with Kim?
- I'm referring to R552
[quote]I was at an AA meeting with Kim last week and she was crying the whole time. She said Kyle will never understand her, but Kathy is the one she is really close to. She said it was a Toblerone stain on her pillow, not feces. She was nice enough to pose for pics with a few of us after the meeting. She called Andy a little troll, but said no one else will hire her so this is the only way she can pay her bills is to remain on RHOBH. She seemed to think the meeting was more like a People mag interview than a therapy session. "My brother-in-law Maurice use our family, like my brother-in-law Rick, to become powerful and now he thinks he has carte blanche to cheat on my sister. I'm secretly hoping their marriage fails."
The last line, especially, doesn't sound true.
Actually, most of it doesn't. But I love this:
[quote]She seemed to think the meeting was more like a People mag interview
- Kyle has started to kiss Lisa and Brandi's asses recently because she knows that Faye, Adrienne and Camille aren't coming back next season. Even Mauricio looked like a scared little dog at the reunion.
I'd love to see Kim pull it together and befriend the other ladies, while Kyle becomes the odd woman out. What sweet revenge that would be for Kim.
- [quote]I'd love to see Kim pull it together and befriend the other ladies
She's incapable of getting 'close' to any of them.
Yolanda, for some reason, was very attracted to Kim and the whole thing imploded and blew up in her face.
Do you think Lisa & Brandi could get close to Kim?
Maybe Lisa could mother her a little. No more than that.
- lol r571, you literally just made me laugh so much I spit saliva onto my keyboard.
I totally made up the AA thing.
Just having fun/creative writing.
- Gurr, Kim Richards don't know no "carte blanche."
- R572 Kyle is going to cock block any of Kim's potential friendships.
- Kim must have had a major relapse in Paris. Brandi and Yolanda said it was far worse than what was shown on TV. Any sober person would have thrown a shitty pillow into the nearest trashcan and not walked around a crowded airport with it, or give it to friends to carry. She's lucky they even let her on the plane.
- [quote]I totally made up the AA thing. Just having fun/creative writing.
Well, it was fun, while it lasted. You have a great imagination.
As I said, the People mag detail/reference was hilarious.
I don't know. I sort of love Kim for that shitty pillow incident. I like to think that Kim's smarter than we think and twisted beyond belief... I mean, you have to give it to her... she got high and mighty Yolanda to carry around a shit stained pillow.
I would have done it to Yolanda too and I'd be dying of laughter on the inside.
- Has this been discussed?
Aside from it being gross because of the Kyle factor... should kids really be forced to do this?
- Who the fuck is that ugly little cunt in R580's link?
I need some chicken nuggets!
Your sister's a hooker.
- Really wished I hadn't clicked on R581's link. Surprising that those pictures are for sale...but not as shocking as the ridiculous photoshopping done to those images.
- [quote]Aside from it being gross because of the Kyle factor... should kids really be forced to do this?
I'm really surprised they did that to their three year old.
It's nice that they're opposed to gay hate, but let the little girl decide for herself when she grows up.
Exactly. She's three and doesn't know what the hell is going on or what she's "supporting." I think it's really stupid of the campaign to use it.
- [quote]I think it's really stupid of the campaign to use it.
Yes. They're playing right into the hands of the homophobes, in fact.
It seems they're not the only ones who have done it.
- Taylor's also on there with, Kennedy.
It's true, the photo shopping is intense.
- sorry, stinky linky
This should be Taylor and Kennedy.
Funny that they call it "familiar faces," since I recognize very few of them.
And who would actually buy one of those prints?
- [quote]And who would actually buy one of those prints?
Yes, I'd love to see how many and which of them have sold the most.
[quote]Canvas Matte Print* (Gallery Wrapped 1.5" Frame) 36X36 = $341
Over on the Facebook page, masses of people are saying how wonderful the pic of Portia is. It's featured, in fact. Only one person has said they think it's in bad taste.
- [quote]BTW I dated that hot man for six months after ‘bathroom gate’. We are still close friends, in fact he is my real estate agent!
More proof that real estate agents are prostitutes.
- [quote]She was nice enough to pose for pics with a few of us after the meeting.
You had me till here.
- Lisa's opening yet another bar in WeHo called P.U.M.P.
- That is really exploitative of everyone on those links to make children do that.
Kyle's two older daughters are beautiful, and they look like they can go into modeling.
Someone was asking about the politics of these women. Adrienne is a major Democrat ,and Paul is a major Republican, so they probably clashed at a lot on things in their marriage because they seem like they had two very different points of view.
BTW, here is a link to some gossip that Adrienne has been married before,and left another guy at the last minute.
- WOW! This link is to an article from Last May which was when they were filming for this previous season I'm sure. Apparently Lisa is calculating and kisses Andy's ass! Brandi and Lisa throw their weight around on the show, and Brandi is an alcoholic.
- Easpecially interesting from R595's link
[quote]The ladies of the 90210 “definitely want to confront both Brandi and Lisa about their behavior, especially Lisa’s. However, they are afraid to do so because Lisa is extremely good friend’s with Bravo executive, Andy Cohen, and she is always bragging about their relationship. Lisa just hosted a book party for Andy’s new book at Sur recently, and she was laying it on thick leading up to the party. Lisa is a very smart businesswoman, and aligned herself very early on with the key executives at Bravo, and at the production company of the show, and she has leveraged that to get her own t.v. show. The thing about Lisa is that she always presents herself as being diplomatic and doesn’t have time for drama or controversy, which is absolutely laughable because she is the one stirring it up! This year she is just using Brandi to do her dirty work. Brandi should be very careful because Lisa will turn on her, it’s only a matter of time,” the insider said.
- ATTENTION! NEW THREAD (PART SIX) @ LINK >>>>>>>
Here's the link to the new thread.
This one's almost full.
ATTENTION! NEW THREAD (PART SIX) @ LINK>>>>>>>>>>
- & again, just so there's no confusion.
ATTENTION! NEW THREAD (PART SIX) @ LINK >>>>>>>
Here's the link to the new thread.
This one's almost full.
ATTENTION! NEW THREAD (PART SIX) @ LINK>>>>>>>>>>
- I'm sure chef Bernie fed that article. It has Adrienne all over it.
- ATTENTION! NEW THREAD (PART SIX) @ LINK>>>>>>>>>>