- You're lying.
- Ask Kyle Richards, since she owns the Bellagio.
- A Vera Bradley bag with satin heels? Poop should be the least of your concerns.
- R1, Why would I possibly lie? What would you like me to do to prove that I'm telling the truth? The Satin shoes, my favorite, were brand new and are now out-of-stock. The insults from the housekeeper, yelling at me in front of the other guests for something that I did not do, and was in fact helping her do her job when she was 100% negligent, are more upsetting than remembering the horrible stench on my shoes. I can't believe the Shift Manager blew me off, as he wasn't in the Women's Restroom at the time.
- Don't forget the Bellagio ia a 5 Star Hotel, for "excellence in customer service."
- Hm. Another returded OP trolling the DL.
- Here's a picture of the housekeeper. Her English is poor - she meant size 7 poop shoes.
- You started out on a high note, OP, then you dropped the ball miserably.
You should have stormed out the ladies' room, shit encrusted shoes in tow, screaming at the top of your lungs the matron be fired and demanding to see GM of the Bellagio, who would have then comped your entire stay to compensate you for your loss and grief.
A truly insufferable cunt never, ever suffers outrage at the hands of a mere bathroom attendant.
- R6, I am not a troll. I've posted on DL literally of hundreds of times. Just asking for honest advice.
R8, She was not a "bathroom attendant" working just for tips but a well-paid housekeeper. I asked her repeatedly to call her supervisor, per Bellagio's standard operating procedures. She refused.
The issue is not just that she didn't help me. It's that she yelled at me in front of other patrons, and tried to blame me for the flood of poop from the neighboring stall. Is that 5-Star customer service?
- I thought women don't do #2?
- Are you a man or a woman, OP?
- First off, never place anything on the floor of a bathroom! How old are you? You should know better.
Timing is everything, the toilet next to you overflowed and you were the last one seen leaving. Imagine how people who were wrongly imprisoned for crimes feel? Consider yourself lucky. You're not in prison.
An unfortunate situation, and a big, bad review for the Bellagio.
Ps, I wonder if the irresponsible shitter, who clogged the toilet next to you, witnessed the event from a lounge chair in the lobby? !
- R12, I was wearing my shoes at the time of the sudden flood of poop. How could I leave the stall, walk through the filthy flood of poop now covering that entire stall, and not get my brand new Satin shoes dirty and stinky? I didn't hear anyone in the stall next door. Yes it could have been a dysfunctional toilet, and not an irresponsible shitter.
I was the one that told the highly paid housekeeper that the stall NEXT to mine had flooded into mine. She said that I just should have chosen a different stall. She refused to believe that I had in fact chosen a clean stall. She clearly understood that I was NOT responsible for the flood of poop, and had not yet even flushed the toilet.
Bellagio does not care about a big, bad review. Do you know where I can post this review, to get their attention? The Shift Manager said, "I didn't see the flood of poop."
- Shit happens...
At least what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
- Obviously inspired by the troll post about laying an upper decker in the ladies room of the HR person who laughed and said she wasn't hiring the OP because they'd already filled the position.
- What a stinky situation. Guess you could say you have some idea about what it is like to walk in my shoes.
- R15, This is not a troll post. Please google Trip Advisor, Bellagio, if you don't believe me.
- Attending an event at Bellagio, I first needed to use the women's restroom. While on the toilet, I noticed a flood of DARK BROWN FECES coming from the stall next to mine. My brand new, non-replaceable heels and large cloth bag were immediately covered in the filth. I finished as quickly as possible, flushed the toilet, and left. It was humiliating to walk in filthy shoes and carry a large now gross looking bag. I washed both as best as I could, in stocking feet on the bathroom floor. Of course I alerted the housekeeper of the emergency situation. She yelled at me in front of the other patrons, saying that I should pay attention to which stall I chose to use. I told her that it happened AFTER I was inside the stall. She did not offer any assistance, nor did she call anybody to help. What right did she have to scold me for what was clearly NOT my fault, and humiliate me in front of total strangers? I then waited for a long time for the shift manager on duty to voice my complaint.. His response? He could do nothing, as he hadn't seen the incident. How could Bellagio get any stars in its's hospitality rating, if this is how they treat paying guests?
Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ask SERIOUSComplaint about Bellagio Las Vegas
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Amy K, Director of Guest Relations at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this review
March 12, 2013
Thank you for bringing this unsettling experience to our attention. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the major inconvenience you encountered and for the manner in which this was handled by our staff. It is inexcusable that you were not provided the appropriate assistance by our employees. I have sent you a note in hopes to have an opportunity to speak with you further about this incident. I hope to hear from you soon.
- Poop Troll
- This thread is useless without pix of said calamity. And the poop encrusted shoes.
- This is why I always stay at the Imperial Palace.
- R18, Of course I have responded, an average of 2 emails for every one received. I do not keep receipts for my many minor purchases. Bellagio Risk Management demands that I provide a receipt for the shoes. They are out-of-stock and not replaceable; sad as they're my favorite pair. How can reimbursing the cost be adequate anyway? The cloth bag was a gift from a friend. Although it was not brand new, I don't know how it can be replaced either.
Bellagio has totally refused to address the crux of my complaint. A 5-star hotel/casino should not employ workers that publicly humiliate guests for no valid reason. My repeated requests for the well-paid housekeeper to contact her supervisor, to assist in cleaning the stranger's poop off of my shoes, were completely ignored. I should not have had to wait a very long time for a Shift Boss who also blew me off, saying he didn't see the brown poop on my now self-cleaned Satin shoes. How could he? He'd have to be in the Ladies Restroom at the time the flood of poop occurred.
- R21, The Imperial Palace has been renamed. With Bellagio's prices, justified by it's 5-Star rating, I'd expect better customer service and consideration from it's employees.
- Thank God they weren't Christmas shoes. Cause Jesus don't like poopy shoes.
- [quote]he didn't see the brown poop on my now self-cleaned Satin shoes.
First off, you lost me at "Satin shoes," which no one wears these days. You further lost me at "large cloth bag," since NO ONE would carry such a thing to a special event at the Bellagio. Women either hang purses on the inside of the stall door, if they have a strap, or place them on top of the TP dispenser, if they're small evening bags.
Someone is trolling TripAdvisor AND DL here.
- I hope it's all true and that you are still reeling with indignation and rage because you sound like the most insufferable cunt to hit Vegas in years.
Guess what hon, life isn't fair and bad things happen to everybody. It's how you deal with it. You should have gone up to your room and gotten changed.
- I don't understand where the "huge flood of dark brown feces" came from. Did you not confront the defecator as you were frantically trying to scrub your shoes and bag clean? Why did said defecator miss the toilet? This is a very mysterious story.
- Why would one's favorite shoes be both brand new and discontinued?
- [quote] My brand new Satin high heels
Aha! OP is the dowager Pope! She's already hit Vegas!
- R27, The huge flood of dark brown feces came from the stall next to mine. I honestly don't know if there was a leak in the other toilet or if there was a perpetrator who left when I was still using the toilet. When I left my stall, the flood had spread to the entire bathroom floor outside both stalls.
R26, R25, I was attending a private paid function at the Bellagio. I was not staying there, as I live a few miles away. I did not have an option to change, and by the time I cleaned my shoes, and waited for the Shift Manager for assistance, I was by then an hour late.
Vegas locals often carry a cloth/canvas bag for their water bottle and extremely casual walking shoes. Since the Satin shoes were brand new, I would not wear them on the street. My casual shoes were way too informal for the event that I was attending. I put my purse on the hook in the ladies' room. There wasn't enough room for the cloth/canvas bag as well. I've never dealt with a bathroom flood before, and I've been in literally hundreds of hotel/casino bathrooms, having worked in them before.
- You drag queens can be so prissy.
- Here is a copy of the shoes that I was wearing, only they were a beautiful shade of coppery brown, to match my cocktail dress. They were originally $69, much less expensive then quality leather high heels. They now are out of stock in my size in this color. They are extremely comfortable and feminine as well. I have received numerous compliments on the shoes, as I also own them in other colors.
I realize that there are those on DL and on Trip Advisor that are "doubting Thomas's" and will never believe a word that I write. I just thought that there might be a few lawyers who could give me some honest advice.
- Hon, if you're wearing open toe to formal functions then it's not a lawyer you need!
- R33, It was definitely not a formal function. Men did not wear jackets, some even wore jeans and a shirt. Vegas is normally very casual. You would not believe how badly people dress in this city. It was held in a upscale bar at the Bellagio.
The shoes look very beautiful on my foot. The bow covers up most of the toes too. That's why I own them in more than one color.
I wish I had gay friends to assist with my wardrobe choices. The ones I know are more masculine.
- "self-cleaned Satin shoes"
Wait a minute. Your shoes are self cleaning? Like an oven?
- I'll bet OP's initials are D-R
Trying to get that bridal party satin heel's perceived retail value of 69.99
And a little extra for pain and suffering!
Really, what's the goal here?
- [quote]I wish I had gay friends to assist with my wardrobe choices. The ones I know are more masculine.
Sorry we aren't always here for you.
- Well, here's a tip from all your new gay friends:
Suffer in Silence
- R38, I do not expect friends, or anyone else really, to assist without payment. I was only responding to R33.
R37, As I stated in the beginning, there are expectations of a 5-Star hotel/casino re the level of service. I am simply asking DL, particularly those who work in law, how they would handle this situation. I know that there will always be meanies and haters on DL that live to dis anyone who has a valid complaint.
- I hope you get the help you clearly need, OP
- I don't see how an overflowing toilet would make a flood of pure brown filth. Usually the water stays more or less clear with the brown pieces not quite mixed in. When you saw the flood coming why didn't you just lift your feet since you were sitting? If your cloth bag got saturated in shit, why didn't you just remove your wallet and keys and throw the whole thing in the trash?
- First and foremost, I find it incredulous that you would actually expect a bathroom attendant to clean your shitty shoes. That is NOT their job! She didn't grovel at your shit-coated feet when you approached her about the incident, that is why you are so pissed!
I would NEVER put something of mine on a public restroom floor. Never. Ever. You hang the items up or hold them on your lap.
And why, if the entire floor was flooded, why couldn't the manager go in and see that? I don't get it.
Anyways, stop complaining and tell Bellagio what you want as far as compensation. I'm sure at this point they just want to resolve the problem and move on.
- R40, OP I work "in law", and while shit on the bathroom floor may be awful it's not illegal.
- R43, The housekeeper (not bathroom attendant) #1 job is to notify her supervisor in case of an emergency, or a flood of any kind. They are also supposed to assist guests if it's Bellagio's fault. The staff have many means in which to clean and SANITIZE shoes and cloth/canvas bags. I never would have expected the actual housekeeper to clean them. Whether I lifted my feet or not, I still would have had to walk through the poop to leave the stall. Don't forget dark brown poop also covered the floor outside the stall as well. I don't know how the brown flood of poop occurred; it didn't matter to me at the time. Perhaps a pipe broke but I'm just guessing. The smell was horrendous. I heard a rumor from another source that a few 20-yr employees were put on probation for violating Bellagio policy in handling this incident. I cannot confirm the rumor.
Again I'm offended at being publicly insulted by a Bellagio employee, who was completely negligent in doing her duty of keeping the floor clean. By the time the male Shift Manager came, it was a good 1/2 hr later, so the floor was then clean and he wasn't able to see the massive amount of brown poop. Personally I would have asked all of the guests to quickly leave the restroom, and asked several supervisors to quickly come and assist.
The housekeeper refused my repeated requests to call her boss to assist. I think that that's a very serious mistake.
R44, The Bellagio is not offering me anything, especially since the bag was a gift and I don't keep receipts of minor purchases, like the shoes. If Bellagio had been fair I would not be posting anyplace. A small token as an apology would have been more than sufficient.
This was the 1st time I wore the shoes. It's been awhile since I bought them, so that's why they can't be replaced in my favorite color and the correct size. It's also true of Macy's where I buy other shoes.
- Fuck, OP. Get the hell over it. No one was murdered. If your attitude was even half as annoying when you complained to the "well paid" housekeeper as it is here on the DL, you deserved her ire.
Life sucks sometimes. Find the humor in it and move the fuck on. The shoes were $70 dollars. It was a canvas bag. Not exactly high price items and I don't care if they had sentimental value or not. Again, no one was murdered.
- OP, will you please quit capitalizing satin??
- Christina! Get the Old Dutch Cleanser!
- OP you sound so absolutely pathetic. Shit on your silly open-toed shoes and satchel running around the Bellagio all high and mighty yelling at the the staff and getting all litigious, lol, you are utterly pathetic. You must be a living cartoon.
- Really, if they were coppery brown, peep toes with a bow, AND satin, I can only imagine a poop flood was a blessing.
- This is why they should NEVER allow transsexuals to use the bathrooms, period.
Poop in your Chanel bag you twisted sister.
- OP, contrary to popular opinion, this is commonly occurring event at the Belagio.
Regulars in Vegas, when gambling at the Belagio, always go next door to the Forever 21 store and shit in the changing rooms there.
- R32, and now they look like this?
- R32, Thank you for posting.
R52, Forever 21 is not next door to Bellagio.
R49, I'm sorry that you can't relate to my story, or that I wasn't clear enough. AAA, who rates hotel/casinos, agreed that Bellagio employees did everything totally wrong, considering that they are rated 5-Stars for excellence in customer service. AAA also agreed to investigate my complaint, and forward the results to Risk Management. We shall see.
- It sounds like they did you a favor... I mean, $70 pair of shoes and you're crying over it? At least now maybe you'll have the sense to stop wearing those awful things.
What's funny is that places like this generally have great customer service and cater to helping people out like this... the fact that they didn't probably speaks more to your attitude than anything else. When places known for great service don't offer it, it's because the person demanding it is usually wretched and never satisfied.
I think there's probably more to the story that you're NOT telling us... and just judging by the way you say things like "well paid housekeeper" tells us all we need to know about what really went on.
- Don't you know you aren't supposed to shop at Macy's?
We are boycotting Macy's because of Trump.
- R55, I know that there are many haters and meanies on DL, along with the very kind, intelligent posters. How can you make totally false accusations when you don't even know the facts of the situation? Why are you trying to blame my for something that I definitely did not do?
Are you that delusional and angry?
My 1st reaction was to politely tell the housekeeper that there was a flood of brown poop. She refused to believe that I had nothing to do with it. Even if I had, it was still her responsibility to quickly notify her bosses. She ignored by very calm, repeated requests for assistance from her bosses. I used to work for Bellagio, and I know that her actions were grounds for immediate termination. I do believe that she, as well as the completely negligent Shift Manager, both of whom had 20 years of employment with Bellagio, were put on immediate probation, subject to termination.
You might not like my satin shoes, however I have had numerous compliments when I wear them. I did not buy them for their looks; they are extremely comfortable.
- I'm a lawyer, so I suppose that means I "work in the law."
(1) OP you have no case.
(2) OP you are an insufferable cunt, and I would double my hourly rate just to have to listen to your whiny ass.
(3) The shoes are just plain fugly.
(4) Your inherent unbelievability and cuntiness is clearly exposed everytime you write "highly paid housekeeper."
(5) Even if you had a case, everyone - judge, jury, lawyers, bailiff, court reporter, court clerk, people randomly in the courtroom -- would hate your nasty ass.
So there is the opinion of a long-time DL elder gay lawyer.
Don't go away mad, dear. Just go away.
Elder gay lawyer
- There are those who would that such shoes had been enhanced by that experience.
- Why do you keep saying "flood of BROWN poop"? I think poop says it all. Is poop not normally brown for you? I don't disbelieve that this happened but if you came out of there talking like fucking Rainman with your brown poop this and clean my shoes that I get why they shut you down.
- R60, people who enjoy lenghty discussions of feces often differentiate by color variations -- some sort of Pantone chart, I imagine -- and know what diets one follows to achieve which results. Alas, I do not, so I cannot enlighten you. But quite possibly OP could have found a way to match those shoes.
One imagines the difficulties of finding an enema bag to match a specific pair of shoes. To say nothing of a colostomy bag. Oh, would that I HAD said nothing about a colostomy bag.
- OP, why do you always refer to the housekeeper as "well paid"? How the hell do you know if the housekeeper is "well paid"? Do you sign her paychecks? Do you have access to her financial information? Do you know how long she's worked there, or what her other duties are, besides dealing with lunatic members of the public? What about her, exactly, leads you to exclusively describing her this way?
Honestly, this one little "tell" reveals everything I need to know about you and this situation. Besides the obvious holes in this story, you are no doubt leaving a LOT out.
- "I do believe that she, as well as the completely negligent Shift Manager, both of whom had 20 years of employment with Bellagio, were put on immediate probation, subject to termination."
OP, I'm sure they probably told you that to shut you up... then as soon as they hung up the phone they all laughed their asses off at you...and then gave those employees a raise.
Seriously, you are bragging about employees possibly getting fired over your silly shoes, which were $29.99 with free shipping? How sad a person you must be. And I'm being honest... I really feel bad for you if this is what makes you feel important and gives your life some meaning.
- This is the strangest, most disgusting post I've read in a while. OP, your story is full of holes. I wonder what your damage is.
- Frankly OP, most of on this thread aren't being "DL meanies". We're honestly letting you know that your attitude, even through the computer, comes across rude, entitled, and insufferable.
We've given examples (ie "highly paid housekeeper") and yet you stubbornly refuse to do any self-examining and maybe admit that you handled the situation entirely wrong. Instead of trying to get a housekeeper terminated because she didn't do exactly what you wanted in what appeared to be a very odd scenario (and a highly suspect one, frankly), you should be reflecting on why an entire group of strangers has basically sided against you, despite the fact that the only side of the story we've been privy to is yours. This says a lot, IMHO.
This might be a wonderful time for you to learn a life's lesson...
- R63, I think you misunderstand. OP doesn't get off on getting underpaid hotel employees into trouble. OP gets off on talking about doody.
- This is a troll post. Someone getting their jollies from scat.
This post is full of... a big flood of brown poop.
And you made your story sound even less believable by now throwing in that you supposedly used to work there. You just now make yourself sound like a disgruntled former employee.
By the way, if youre going to lie, you should at least do some fact checking. The Bellagio hasn't been opened for 20 years.
- Remember when the Bellagio first opened? It had a fabulous art collection. It was in the late nineties, I think. I remember they had to sell off some of the paintings to fend off the liens or something like that.
- Eww, Stinky Turds
Expensive Satin Tootsies
- OP your lies are catching up with you...
You claim a few posts back that both employees involved "had 20 Years experience each working at The Bellagio", which is amazing considering it only opened in 1998 !
Which means your story is as full of shit as your cheap ass shoes and your canvas lunch sack.
- [quote][R6], I am not a troll. I've posted on DL literally of hundreds of times. Just asking for honest advice.
Advice about what, honey? You are telling us about something that has already happened. Are you expecting to be assaulted by a massive feces flood at another establishment?
I like that the shoes are simultaneously brand new, your favorites and out of stock.
- I remember that, r69. Actually, very important works. But the day I was there a sewer line broke and brown poop water was spewing everywhere. The de Kooning got the worst of it.
- R72 and unless OP wears a size 14 those shoes are currently available in all sizes and all colors for $20.
- So how much did you lose at the tables, OP?
- R69 I was living in Vegas when the Bellagio opened I think 1998? It was beautifull. I was excited about the art work, too bad that didn't last long. My BF at the time had worked building it, and he was able to get me in to see it during the last phases of construction. Like most Vegas casinos it was amazing th first year it was open and then it started to slip, just a little but it defintly did.
oh and OP, fuck off. The "dark brown feces" did you a favor. Those shoes are ugly beyond belief. You can find shoes that are comfortable that look much better than those.
- R76 I was there a couple of months ago. Our room (which faced the dancing waters) was rather run down for such a luxury hotel (i.e, there was water damage in the bathroom, the shower door did not close and leaked, the pipes made noise, some of the recessed lights were burned out, dings on the furniture, etc.).
- [quote]They are also supposed to assist guests if it's Bellagio's fault.
I imagine they are supposed to help guests even if a problem is not the hotel's fault.
You keep referring to the "highly-paid" housekeeper. How do you know her salary?
- That's sad R77. You would think they'd make more of an effort to keep the place up. Tourism is down, and people loooking the best definetly won't find it there.
- I don't have time to read every post, OP. Here's what I'd do: contact the managers higher up the chain of command. Even write a letter to the head honcho whoever she or he may be. Tell them what happened. Explain the lack of concern on the part of the housekeeper and her supervisor. Ask, no demand nicely, some sort of restitution. Be polite but firm. If you have no luck there, sometimes local news channels will have a "help the consumer" segment. Turn to them. Good luck. Also, Yelp and other online review sites are your friend.
- R75, I never, ever gamble.
R78, Having worked for a few years at the Bellagio, I'm well aware of what housekeepers make. You would be surprised.
R72, This was the 1st time I wore the shoes. I had them for awhile. I already tried to reorder them, and were told that they were out-of-stock. I do not honestly know if that has changed. Sorry you don't like the shoes; my boyfriend loves them.
R80, Thank you for your post and your kindness. I am very honest, although not always clear and concise.
- OP, whenb you saw the "wave of brown feces" rushing towards your feet why didn't you simply lift them up and remove the shoes before exiting the stall ? It would have been a lot easier just to wash your bare feet than those precious precious shoes.
- I mentioned this elsewhere but I had something as bad, if not worse, happen to me. I was at a party in a large house and felt an ominous churning and seizing sensation in my abdomen. To be polite, I slipped off to a small bathroom adjacent to a guest bedroom.
Unfortunately, I had just gotten my pants and shorts around my ankles and was starting to sit down when I had very explosive diarrhea. Miraculously, there was none on my clothes but my ass was covered, along with the toilet seat and tank, the walls, towels, and toilet paper roll.
I had to use one of the towels (the only clean one) to clean my behind; the whole roll of toilet paper wouldn't have been enough and would have taken forever. I wanted out of the bathroom fast, before being discovered.
Needless to say, it was impossible to tidy up the room. I wiped and snuck out through the other door, leadind to the guest room, leaving both doors to the bathroom closed.
I made my way back to the party, mortified that someone had seen me slip away. Of course, I never brought it up to the hosts, or anyone else.
I'm a little ashamed to admit that when I got up the next day, I laughed until I cried, imagining the reaction of whoever found my mess. I tried to tell myself that it was probably due to some spoiled hors d'oeuvres, and thus not my fault.
- This OP thing reads like a story out of Penthouse Forum.
- I'll give you 30 dollars to stop this nonsense!
- God Forgive me! It was the Chicken Spaghetti, I had waaay too much. It was so good at first and then all of a sudden I had to make a "run for the border!"
Sorry about your shoes, hon, but I had problems of my own that night.
You've gambled at least twice. Once when you decided to wear those ugly ass shoes.... and once again when you decided to post this story... you lost both times.
Suck it up and deal with it.
I agree with others that there's more to this story that you're leaving out. One thing you didn't leave out was your awful attitude. That (like your shoes) we can smell a mile away.
- I can't believe I found these messages! I work at the Bellagio and I believe that I am the HIGHLY PAID Housekeeper this woman is referring to! Ill make this short and simple. She's a liar. She's the one that made the mess. I know because I just cleaned the bathroom and exited as she entered. She was the only one in there and a few minutes later there was a flood of feces everywhere.
Second, the reason we did not help her is because she is notorious amongst the Casinos for doing things like this. We refer to her as the Shitty Shoe Bandit.
- OP why dont you address any of the lies youve been caught in? I mean, I get that you're trying to make this story sound as believable as you can, but it's a major fail.
When you worked at the Bellagio was it twenty years ago... BEFORE it opened?
- R89, I believe OP meant to say worked at the site of the Bellagio 20 years ago, back when it was occupied by The Dunes. I remember an old hooker who worked the bars and mensrooms of The Dunes, she wore the same "Satin Shoes" and carried her dildos, lubricants, and kneepads in the same canvas sack..
- [quote]Sorry you don't like the shoes; my boyfriend loves them.
I bet he doesn't "love" them now that they smell like poop.
- It least it covers up the horrific smell of her feet.
- R91, poor, sweet, naive R91, that's WHY he loves them.
- Normally would give a shit ( pardon the pun ) but I'm in bed with a wicked cold, bored and buzzed from cold meds sol I did a little research.
I am a longtime member and contributor to tripadvisor , so found OP's original review ( see link) which just as I thought was the ONLY review ever posted from as new account ( 2013) . the only thing listed in her profile is that she lives in Las Vegas, and thats' it.
Also saw the the Director fo guest services, Amy K, took the time to respond personally to her review, which to the Bellagio credit they seem to do for all tripadvisor review, both great and terrible.
So I thought in fairness , Amy K , Director of Guest Relations at The Bellagio, should be aware of the raging debate we have going here at datalounge, and emailed her a link to this thread.
Now ....I await to be entertained with whatever shit hits the Satin Shoes so to speak.
- OP--Face it. You've failed. Stop flailing around. That just makes it worse.
- My My MY!
Those must have been QUITE the SATIN SHOES, there OP!
OP is suing the Bellagio for $1,000,000 !
Quite the step up from the series of $1000 nuisance lawsuits OP has been waging against Imperial Palace.
see link ...
WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!
Link contains PHOTOGRAPH of OP
(Exactly as I imagined her ... I shit you not!)
- I wonder how and why OP selected datalounge for airing her grievances ?
At first I assumed OP was a troll, but the more I dig the better this gets!
She is REAL and she is FRAU-TACULAR!
- [quote]This OP thing reads like a story out of Penthouse Forum.
Does Penthouse Forum now publish scat stories?
- Prolific too...
- r94 Wow, you should get sick more often. This is good stuff. I hope Amy comes over here to give us the real skinny.
- If this story is indeed true... OP needs help. She sounds like a psycho posting all this stuff all over the place.
- Oddly I wouldn't have thought this wasn't true, because why come here and make this up, until she kept insisting she would take a polygraph, etc. to prove how true it is. That and the "brown poop" shit repeated constantly. I think it happened but that it was her who flooded the toilet.
- OP just copied one of the many iterations of this tale. OP is not the original.
I have no doubt that it was her who flooded the toilet. They should go CSI on it and take some samples off her shoes and purse... it'll lead right back to.. her.
- R104, perhaps. Would seem logical, except the tripadvisor account was opened in 2013 with the sole review being this one, and the timeline for its' appearance on DL and the other sites was too quick, which leads me to believe are OP is the real deal!
If not then this Troll deserves a Nobel Prize in Trollery
- The picture at R96's link is a picture of [...]-[...], who said she lived in Las Vegas back when she & Harry Reid were receiving death threats (but not through the mail because that wasn't being delivered to her condo since the PO is part of the conspiracy against her).
Welcome back, D-R!
- Is that really a woman at r106? I do hope this is real because this story is funny, mainly because of the satin shoe thing. When I saw that detail I knew her demise her would be brief and merciless and the more she talked and posted pics, the worse it got for her. It's so hit and miss here sometimes, and like someone said, she took a gamble on posting this and really rolled a snake eyes.
- DL, My sincere thanks to those of you who supported me and believed that I was being completely honest, as well as the more than 4,000 hits to TripAdvisor. Bellagio Risk Management has 100% reversed their adversarial position and offered be a very, very fair settlement. Shockingly they also did what I originally wanted, and what was more important to me than financial compensation, or gifts. They admitted that they talked to the employees involved in how to correctly handle perfectly valid guest complaints.
- So are they giving you a million bucks for your shoes and bag?
- It IS D-R !
Or at least the image of "[...] [...]" , the jury is still out as to D-R existence, but this seems to be proof that if she is not real her Troll is extremely profilic on the internets!
- So you got your $1,000,000 settlement from The Bellagio, [...]?
Finally hbit the jackpot, no more crappy little $1000 lawsuits against the Imperial Palace for expired show tickets.
Unless of course The Bellagio learns that you`ve been babbling details away the whole time on here, then they will sue your ass off.
- R107, I have never, ever in my life received a death threat. I do not understand your nonsensical post. Are you projecting?
Recently I called Vegas Post Office Customer Service and arranged for a certified letter to be redelivered. It was extremely difficult for me to wait home all day long. Calling the local post office was useless; no one ever answered the phone. With the help of Republican Sen Hecht's assistant, I got the letter delivered the next day. The postal official said that they never got the request for redelivery. Now who's lying or is totally incompetent?
Other than the above incident, I am very glad to say that I've had ZERO complaints about postal service since the day I last posted on DL.
I realize that there are those on DL who will never believe me and think that I'm a troll and call me cruel names. I once did a reality show called "Lie Detector." None of the panel believed me, and were shocked that the administrator of the lie detector stated that I was "unusually honest," and that they were all totally wrong in their assumptions.
- R109 is the OP ( thanks troll-dar) so either we have caught her in her lies or scared the hell out of her.
Will post more of I hear from Amy K, Director of Guest relations at the Bellagio.
Was that before or after you worked at the Bellagio... which has been opened for 20 years?
- Why didn't you have Republican Senator Hecht help you with your shitty shoes too? He seems to get stuff done for you.
- OP, in all seriousness now, just some advice.
If you are indeed the real person you claim to be , then you have a HUGE amount of exposed personal information completely accessible on the internet. It look me about 20 minutes in a cold medicine induced fog to get an INCREDIBLE amount of very personal and potentially dangerous information on you. For you own safety you need t hire a professional to `clean`your internet presence, before your identity is stolen or worse.
- R113, Of course I didn't expect $1,000,000, as a settlement. LOL, ROFLAO It's like stating that I'm 89-years-old. Do you believe that also?
Re the Imperial Palace, and no, I didn't want to bring that up here. However, since some troll did, then I must explain that situation. Along with 4 friends, one of whom is 86 and now in a nursing home on oxygen, I participated in a live Game Show. As prizes we were all given identical show tickets. When we individually tried to use them the next day, we were told that they were no longer honoring the tickets. It is a very common occurrence in Vegas for us to be able to use expired tickets. Still if I had been able to see the fine print in the darkness of the Imperial Palace theater, I would have objected at the time.
Last Feb I spent an incredible number of hours repeatedly calling various managers of the Impossible Palace, and Ceasars' Entertainment, the corporate owners. Not a single call was ever returned. The specifics are documented online under "Scambook." I was finally promised tickets to any show that each of us wanted. We would be NOT be going as a group. This promise never materialized; calls again went unreturned. I then posted the incident online. Obviously the 5 of us do not expect thousands or millions. I don't know what would be fair. Scambooks' lawyers have sent several letters to Ceasars' Entertainment. So far, they've gone unanswered.
- So how are you not a grifter? It seems like you spend a lot of time bitching about stuff online and wanting compensation. I am surprised that you even get invited places and that the staff lets you in with such a litigious background.
That proves the theory someone already mentioned on her... OP is a professional complainer/scam artist.
- R118, Thank you for your advice. I have complained before to the administrators of DL for allowing others to post my pic repeatedly and without my permission. Now it's happened again.
DL, I realize that I am again being insulted by a few Vegas meanies, of whom I've had to file legal complaints, prior to being on DL. Female staffers at former Sen Berkeley's Office, Sen Harry Reid's Office, as well as other Democratic Officials have placed this man on their extreme "watch list" after his repeated, frightening verbal threats. I was questioned if he owns a gun, has physically beaten me up, or been repeatedly arrested for violence. He's also been 86'd from Vegas bars for scaring females post drinking his daily bottle of Vodka. You can read his constant rants throughout DL.
- You are the definition of a fucking annoying frau. You are what clogs up the legal system and gets workers fired. You are like the bitch who tried to get the waitress fired for publishing her shitty tip. You somehow get invited to some fancy event at the Bellagio, you take a huge dump and clog up the toilet ruining your fugly shoes and then try and get the unimpressed housekeeper (who I doubt is highly paid) in trouble because she didn't bow at your feet or believe your flimsy story about how it wasn't you who did it. You claim the shoes and bag are irreplaceable and have such sentimental value that you could never put a price on them, but you did, Blanche, you did. A million bucks? Go fuck yourself and your sentimental value crap. I hope that Amy K comes here and sees that you blew your stupid case on a message board where people did not side with you and called you out for the shysty bitch you are.
- And stop saying stupid shit like "meanies" and "haters" are you fucking 7 years old?
- Some of you people still don't realize that this is a fictional story designed to provoke R123's reaction?
Vegas Housekeepers are paid about $12/hour. OP obviously thinks so little of "staff" that she feels they are overpaid.
- OP, sweetie, this is EXACTLY the type of thing I am cautioning you about.
Think of each statement you post ( or even ever single keystroke you make) on the internet as a one single piece of a gigantic puzzle. That one piece may look perfectly harmless,innocent, perfectly anonynmous to one and all.
Put that one piece in the hands of a talented "puzzle solver" and in a few minutes, using perfectly legal and publicly accessible means, he would have more information on you than you could possibly imagine, and could do more damage than in ways than you can fathom.
I did this as a silly bit of "entertainment", with malicious intentions, but the info you have on display for all to see is simply too dangerous .
I'm not trying to scare you or play a joke , but you absolutely have to educate yourself on internet safety ( not just OP, you all would become raving paranoids if I told you what I could do on the net...). Once you post it it stays, and only a EXTREMELY well paid ( yes even better than housekeeping staff ) professional can completely and permanently remove it from cyberspace.
Here's a link to a basic , easy to comprehend resource for net safety
- sorry for the bloody typos, meant "no malicious intentions"...
Continue on with the debate, look forward to reading it in the morning.
- Even if this is not real, there are assholes who do this kind of shit all the time. I can't tell you the number of people in LA I knew (not friends with, just knew) who were about to come into some money because of a settlement. Everyone had a fucking pending settlement because of douche maneuvers like this where people finally pay them off to get them to go away, and they crow about their settlements while everyone else's fucking rates go up. This litigation shit is ruinous and scummy. And everyone has something sentimental and irreplaceable involved in their case yet are happy to take money to replace the can't-be-replaced objects.
- Perhaps OP can order new shoes from the ad that's running on this site....as a banner across the top and in the upper right corner.
I don't know if they have her size, but they have her shoe - in several colors, including her fav, the bronze.
- R126, Are you aware of how much $$$ Bellagio Housekeepers get in tips? Medical benefits for their family? Fabulous meals?
This was always a customer service issue complaint from long-term employees, who were improperly trained.
Get help. Seriously.
- I know who OP is, she came on here signing her name to evry post the got freaked out when people found out who she was. Complained that she was being stalked. Freak
- Well r133 someone already told her that he found out a ton of info on her and that if he wanted the info could be used for nefarious reasons. She sounds like a dummy shyster who is probably only here to be stalked and to then come back and sue DL for their stalkers.
- This story is an untidy pile of shit.
- [quote]image of "[...] [...]" , the jury is still out as to D-R existence
Is Datalounge blanking out the name or is that how you posted it?
- I'm sure she will sue if the name is not blacked out, even though her picture is up.
- Can someone fill me in the backstory? I'm a longtime DLer but somehow missed whoever this is and what her relevance is.
- OP, like Judge Mathis would say "Y'all sound CRAZY!".
- [quote] have complained before to the administrators of DL for allowing others to post my pic repeatedly and without my permission.
If the pic is publicly available on the internet, we don't need your permission to post it. If you don't like it when posters here ferret out your freak ass and identify you when you start idiotic threads about dark brown poop and such, then take the hint and quit posting here.
- R138, I have never, ever complained about anyone on DL or elsewhere stalking me. Luckily I haven't been a victim. I naively used to use my real name in postings. Then a man, whom the police has called a very angry, violent drunk and abuser of woman, and whom they really wished they could leave permanently in jail, started authoring totally insane rants under my name. I couldn't authenticate my name, and so quickly switched to anonymous postings. Still the meany started crazy threads, after his daily bottle of vodka, using my name. Finally DL administrators agreed to permanently eliminate my name from all posts. If you read nutso rants, it's probably the 400 lb elder gay that has been temporarily let out of jail.
- DL, I have been out to dinner hundreds of times in my life and never ever send anything back or complain about the food, or neglect to leave a fair tip. It's extremely rare that I return anything that I buy. I am not litigious, even when others say that I should. However I understand that I will never convince some on DL.
- When others say you should what? Send shit back? Sue someone? Who the fuck do you hang out with that even suggests that. Your friends sound griftery and if you aren't a troll, you are an annoying frau. Nobody cares about your shoes, you won your suit, go tell everyone about it and formulate another lawsuit to launch.
I shudder to think what your definition of a "fair tip" is considering what you consider "highly paid."
- From the weird ass mind of DR....
I tried to authenticate, gave up, and have been posting only anonymously.
That thread was started by "umpy" who is known by the Vegas Police for violently repeatedly threatening both me and the female employees of
Democratic elected officials. I am a witness and that's why he's been
harassing me. He's dying of alcoholism and obesity at almost 400 lbs.
He's the one who is old, not me.
Yes I've worked on Cheers and many other shows, sometimes as a principal.
Kirstie Allie banned me because I got a bigger laugh from the audience
than she did, and the director complimented me on it. The same thing
happened with Julia Roberts when Campbell Scott had better chemistry on-set
with me. Dangerous to have talent without sufficient connections to
No. A few years ago I rented a room from Umpy, because I liked the
location. I quickly learned that he was a pathological liar and totally
abusive drunk. I heard him repeatedly threatening the female employees of
Sen Harry Reid&Shelley Berkeley. As soon as I could afford it, I left
following the advice of the police. I now live nearby but in a much, much better and safer environment. I learned that he had also abused a previous female tenant; police were involved as well. When I started reading the
weird posts under my name on DL I realized it was him. He is morbidly
obese and probably furious at the DL thread on Gov Chris Christie's extreme weight. He takes his anger out on others.
Umpy did not live in Los Vegas and so DR could not have rented a room from him. I forget where in the south Umpy lived but I think it was one of the Carolinas.
DR is one of the biggest elaborate scenario trolls ever if I do dare say
- R145, Is it possible that "Umpy" was mistaken for a similar nutso poster from Vegas, with extremely serious anger issues? I don't believe "Umpy," if he did/does exist, was on a Vegas police watch list for repeatedly threatening female employees of top Vegas Democratic politicians.
- Head explodes!
- I think Umpy lives in South Carolina, but OP thinks he's stalking her. Weirder and weirder
- R148, I have never, ever been stalked by anyone.
It was a simple mistake, when I 1st got on DL, to mix up "Umpy" with the meanie, whom the police and at least 1 Vegas Judge, have labeled extremely dangerous, a women-hater and abuser. There are a few angry posters on DL who have repeatedly tried to embarrass me, along with many brilliant, funny and kind and supportive and caring men and women.
- IF it is this D-R woman, she has a lot of issues
- Stop fucking saying meanie, you sound like a mentally retarded fourth grader. Can you link to all the supportive and caring posts? All I have seen are people telling you to take your story somewhere else as it sounds bogus.
- [...] [...].
- r136, if we type her real name DL changes it to [..] [..]
She was here previously and we discovered her craziness, she threatened to sue DL and her name is now verboten.
THIS is why I love DL.
Truly a haven for nuts like the OP.
- Youve made that journey from Milan to Minsk [...] Roshelle
- Ha, ha r155, I love that movie about one woman's erotic journey..
- I haven't laughed so hard since the 'turkey meatballs and a towel' thread. God, I love DL!
- OP = Adrienne Maaloof from RHOBH
- Lady with the poopy shoe, I'll be your friend.
- You can type her name visibly by putting a space in between each letter of her name.
- Thanks to an awesome post by a poster I won't name so she doesn't sue him, we know the first name.
- What is it?
- It's a roach motel, without the mot.
- Ok got it R163...she sure likes those frivolous lawsuits.
What a shyster.
- Thanks for the clues. Finally figured out who you were talking about.
- Oh good r165. I guess the name is verboten to even be typed out.
- [quote]Sorry you don't like the shoes; my boyfriend loves them.
The most unlikely aspect of this whole fantastical story is the notion that D-R has a boyfriend. I'd believe that Bellagio housekeepers are highly-paid before I'd buy that.
- Yeah r167, the boyfriend thing was idiotic. Like any dude would appreciate non fuck me shoes, especially brown satin ones with a bow. That bf thing was just thrown in for those of us who don't have bfs, like wow, she got a bf, she must be suing someone right. It's totally irrelevant. Anyhow he probably lives in Niagara Falls.
- Agree about the shoes, no man is going to "love them". Agree there is no man, have you seen D-R's pic?
- Lol I have r170, and hell, she may have a dude but he would be the type of dude that would love her shoes so not really bragworthy.
- Among the other important lessons on this thread, OP, I hope you have also learned the following:
1) NEVER put anything on a restroom floor, that's fucking disgusting even without flowing brown poop water!
2) Next time you're sitting on a toilet and brown poop water starts flowing towards you, LIFT YOUR FUCKING FEET UP OFF THE GROUND. Hell, if this had happened to me, I would've lifted up my feet and kept them in the air while using my cell to CALL THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT TO "RESCUE" ME. And if I didn't have my cell, or it was dead or I couldn't get a signal or whatever, I would've just sat there with my feet in the air and yelled for help!
Although, come to think of it, if you'd done that, then you couldn't have sued the hotel for a MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS, could you?
- Well I made out pretty good by slipping on some pee-pee at the Costco so I guess I can see why you'd do it. Next time when you bring the poop make it less brown.
- it's amazing how much $ you can get for one of these bathroom "accidents". Friend of mine travels to Vegas evry couple of months, she has a bathroom slip and fall, or one of her dozen "accidents", gets her trip compted plus a couple of Gs.
Figured when Vegas went all Big Brother these things would be done with, guess it just made them more sneaky.
I could never do it, I'm sure security would take one look at me and know I was guilty.
- There was a show a while back where a jury was watching a surveillance tape and it showed a guy, right there in the store aisle, practicing how he would slip.
The jury laughed out loud. He lost the case.
- Miss pooper,
Your story doesn't make any sense.
IF the offending poop came from the toilet next to yours, WHY wouldn't you challenge the maid, when she suggested you "inspect the cubicle"
- Next time fall down, and call security, then your attorney.
- Why was this thread allowed to die?
- Did Bellagio pony up?
- I have SO missed this thread!
- This was the thread that convinced me to become a paying member of DL.
- bump for Mr. Clooney...
- I'm sorry about the horrendous excrement incident. Where I come from, a tapping satin high heel in the next restroom stall is code for, "I'm having a really boring day. Please unleash a torrential flood of crap onto the floor so that my clothing, shoes, and personal items become awash with filth and may be ruined beyond salvation. I'm hoping for a lot of public humiliation from this, too, so please make it a tsunami!"
- Are you a boy........or are you a girl?
- R183 Can you spare a square?
- It's that mischievous Mr. Hanky , just having a little fun!
- Did the person have the politeness to even offer you some of the Haribo Sugar-Free Gummy Bears that cleaned out HER colon so thoroughly? So ungenerous.
- [quote]She was here previously and we discovered her craziness, she threatened to sue DL and her name is now verboten.
She had some other excuse for the ban on her name the other day, though I can't remember what it was anymore.
She's in one of the "psychic" threads right now, calling those of us who don't believe her stories "abusive trolls" who act just like some drunk guy who tried to rape her once.
- [quote] "She's in one of the "psychic" threads right now, calling those of us who don't believe her stories "abusive trolls" who act just like some drunk guy who tried to rape her once."
That describes us gay guys to a T, doesn't it? Always drunkenly hitting on straight women and raping them willy-nilly.
- [quote]I would be happy to take a lie detector test to prove that what I'm saying is 100% true and accurate.
It's nuts how she starts a thread with the need to claim that she's ready for a lie detector test. Whenever you see that, you know that she's just posting more bullcrap, fairytales, and fiction.
She's a balding cleaning lady at a LV condo, pushing toward her 7th decade. She was desperate to be George Clooney's next beard and it took forever for his security people to convince her that she was too old and not his type.
- She should have just put the poop in her pocket. That DL poster did it with his cat's shit, and hilarity ensued.
- If I look as good as she does at 58- in a bikini---I will be pleased.
If we were nicer to her--then she could stop promising to take a lie detector test.
- A friend of mine faked a slip in the grocery store, and got $6k. He hit himself over the head with a hammer, so that he would have a lump, then went into the ER and acted confused. I went in to pick him up, and the dr said "Your friend has been knocked silly". I still giggle about that.
- What is it you'd like to happen exactly? Once you figure that out, write to the Bellagio and explain the circumstances. There is a good chance they will do something for you.
- Flaccida Roachelle, Shit Tsunami Survivor
- Honestly, R194, do you bother reading threads at all? It is well over a year old and, according to OP, has already been settled. Jesus.
- Looks like another shit tsunami in the making at R196. Batten down the hatches and get the bitch her mood elevators, STAT!
- It's a shitnado!
- She has been on other websites claiming to be George Clooney's "secret gf" and "the one he truly loves". Ithin his upcoming wedding has loosened several screws
- This probably never happened - thus her announcement that she'll take a lie detector test. She got fired from her maid job by Bellagio and this was her shitty way to get back at them.
- It's her!
Shitty Little Ann!
- We should organize a "poop-in" at the Bellagio and teach them all a lesson.
- Rumor has it that she's not welcome at Bellagio. They prefer fired housemaids to stay away.
"I would be happy to take a lie detector test to prove that what I'm saying is 100% true and accurate."
- I thought those disgusting chocolate fountains were finally a thing of the past. Along with cakeballs. Sigh.
- you are sick and twisted R204, I think I love you
- I bet she run the other way if she was ever asked to take a lie detector test her online claims
- She's almost 60 years old and from her pictures the only shape she's in is round, I doubt she'd do any running at all.
- This is the BEST thread on Datalounge!
- [quote]This is the BEST thread on Datalounge!
If you're serious, you'll have to report for a lie detector test before we can believe you. Be there on time and don't poop out on us.
- [quote]I bet she run the other way if she was ever asked to take a lie detector test her online claims
It would take years to cover all her fabrications.
- [quote]She's almost 60 years old and from her pictures the only shape she's in is round,
She should change her last name to Rotund, that we could all talk about the town where Rob and Laura Petrie lived.
- holy shit, the OP is total psycho. she must wreak havoc everywhere she goes. scamming hag - get a life!
- someone should take a break from the Interwebs...
- She's trying to get her maids job back at Bellagio. She usually worked overtime on Saturdays cleaning the urinal dividers in all the mens rooms.
- Those are truly hideous shoes. The shit did you a favor.
- Ladies and gentlemen the shit shoes
- One of these days those shoes will walk all over you, R216.
- Dav!da wore the poopy shoes when she was an Extra in the film "Shitty-Shitty Bang! Bang!"
In case you don't believe me, I'm taking a televised lie detector test next week.
- Are those pumps? Why didn't she just use them to pump the poop out of her stall?
- Some reports say she was a maid at the hotel at one time. Others say she was a restroom attendant.
- She's DL's "Poop! Poop-a-doop Gal."
- The poopster hasn't been posting on DL for two days. Will she come back tonight with more of her usual bullcrap?
- She's going to poop her pants again when she sees that someone from another Clooney forum is visiting DL.
- This is funny from R88 in March 2013:
"I can't believe I found these messages! I work at the Bellagio and I believe that I am the HIGHLY PAID Housekeeper this woman is referring to! I'll make this short and simple. She's a liar. She's the one that made the mess. I know because I just cleaned the bathroom and exited as she entered. She was the only one in there and a few minutes later there was a flood of feces everywhere.
"Second, the reason we did not help her is because she is notorious amongst the Casinos for doing things like this. We refer to her as the Shitty Shoe Bandit."
- You are a lying sack of shit, r224. This happened to op and she should have sued. And you should have lost your job.
- So did the OP get reimbursed for the damage to her shoes?!!
- Should we boycott the Bellagio until they apologize?
- The Bellagio should apologize to the human race for not locking her up in a cell in the basement.
- Wasn't she a maid at Bellagio about 20 years ago?
- The poop was DRY!
- Did they send Freddy Knuckles to her place to... uh... take care of it?
- Rumor has it that is was her own poop on the shoes. It's been said that she had explosive diarrhea before she had a chance to sit on the toilet seat.
- Why is this thread allowed to stay but Shitty Little Ann is deleted?
- This thread is allowed to stay because R0chelle Kanter gets special attention at DL. You can't even type her name because she's very special.
- I'll bet Amal Clooney never had poopy shoes.
- She's started up another huge flood of DARK BROWN FECES in the Amal Alamuddin/Barbara Walters thread. She posted on Daily Mail and Fishwrapper and got caught,