- More old lady:
- She's not even a pretty old lady:
- They did a nude photoshoot. He looks hot. She does have a nice body. But she also has kids from another marriage.
Must suck to be a stepdad at 20.
- I had only heard of her through stuff she did with the Pet Shop Boys. I don't get it, but he is one of the hottest and best young actors for sure.
Can't wait for Kick Ass 2, I had no interest in seeing Savages which looked like the most generic Oliver Stone film ever but now with his ass it's a must.
- Would have been better for him to just get a bad tattoo.
- Does she deserve this ass?
- Perhaps it's like Maxwell Caulfield and Juliet Mills... it's a bearding thing. She gets the hot arm candy (and occasional pity fucks to keep her quiet), and he gets to fuck around with whomever he likes as much as he likes.
- Does he really have those tiny tattooed words all along his Apollo's belt stretching back to his ass, or was that just for the movie?
- It's the two kids that bothers me. He's so young to already have two young children.
- R8, they're real. They're also her doing of course.
- [quote]FYI: The couple’s matching tattoos read, “In Spite Of All The Danger,” a line from the Beatles song of the same name. The tune is on the soundtrack of Nowhere Boy, the film where the couple first met.
She literally trapped him with kids and then branded him. I can't blame her.
- Is this a gay thing with us? Is it about the myth of the twink being desirable or something?
Older people - and she is not that old - have a confidence that exudes sexuality and that is extremely attractive. How inexperienced in sex and love do you have to be to not understand that the facade is a very small part of a great sex life and a great relationship?
I was always attracted to those way older than myself because they knew about life and how to handle themselves. That usually translated into better sex and an easier going personality. Experience and confidence is a powerful thing to have and to see in others. It is better than a marginally better body or even a younger face.
Besides she helped his career at a time he wasn't all that well known.
- [quote]She literally trapped him with kids
You keep using that word--I do not think it means what you think it means.
- I don't get the appeal. He looks like he smells.
- She is 46. He is 22.
- If she looked like Jennifer Aniston or J-Lo who are about her age, I'd understand but this one looks like a horse head so, no, I can't understand.
- R14, I could deal.
- So cute.
- lol @ Chloe Moretz not allowed to say god and hell, considering the genuinely shocking thing she did say in the film.
- [quote]I was always attracted to those way older than myself because they knew about life and how to handle themselves.
- He's into older women, obviously. It's a Mommy fetish.
It happens - and we'd probably see it more often but usually older women aren't interested in younger men.
- Women are like a fine wine.
- I'm sure there are more than a few 46 year old daddies on here more than willing to let ATJ and his insanely big cock up in their lady lumps. What's wrong with him throwing it up into a 46 chick year old lady? They're also British, so they probably have an arrangement. Brits are much more sophisticated about these things.
- It's the same bad set-up no matter what the old/young combination is when the younger person is under about 25. She is selfish and irresponsible for not being an adult in this - there is no way this is an equality-based relationship, and she has the responsibility for the damage it will do to her children and her stud muffin.
- Yes, yes the Brits are fabulous about this kind of thing.
- Dig r23's hep young slang!
- [quote]I'm sure there are more than a few 46 year old daddies on here more than willing to let ATJ and his insanely big cock up in their lady lumps.
Tell us about it.
- What's your problem, OP?
- Im not hating on the Old Lady for wanting some good dick. But one should consider the long term. And why does Aaron look like a deer in headlights when they are out in public? Son, you have made your bed.
I also find it interesting that Aaron and Pana Hema Taylor both now share the same surname, and both have married and knocked up women old enough to be their mommies.
- [quote]What's your problem, OP?
I'm jealous, if I'm being honest.
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson: Lovelorn Poet
- When someone of education and means get married that early, he's almost certainly trying to escape a fucked-up family situation. She's almost certainly a mommy substitute for him.
- [quote]I'm sure there are more than a few 46 year old daddies on here more than willing to let ATJ and his insanely big cock up in their lady lumps. What's wrong with him throwing it up into a 46 chick year old lady?
She's had two children. Unless she's had vaginal rejuvenation surgery, fucking her would be like throwing a hot dog down a warm hallway.
Btw why is it perfectly okay for the likes of Madonna and J.Lo. to have much-younger boytoys, but not the other way around?
- ATJ has huge cock. It probably fits him like a glove.
- [quote]She's had two children.
She's had 4!
- I'm more curious to know how he morphed from skinny dork in "Kick-Ass" to SEX ON A STICK in "Savages."
- Gay kiss:
- ST-W is very West London media establishment. At the same time the 30-32 year-old Caroline Flack was pilloried in the media for dating the 19 (or so) Harry Styles, mostly be female columnists, not a word was said about Sam Taylor-Wood having a relationship and children with a 22 year-old man, 24 years her junior. There was very much a double standard.
- R36, he's getting hotter with each movie. He was so freakin sexy in Anna Karenina.
- They uglified him for that R36, he isn't a nerd at all. He started out as a teen heartthrob in British teen movie Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. He did catch my eye there but he is turning out even hotter than I imagined.
- [quote] She's had two children. Unless she's had vaginal rejuvenation surgery, fucking her would be like throwing a hot dog down a warm hallway.
R33, LOL! you really are clueless about women's bodies.
You sound like a stupid 15 year old boy.
- [quote] If she looked like Jennifer Aniston or J-Lo who are about her age, I'd understand but this one looks like a horse head so, no, I can't understand.
Aniston is a neurotic airhead who is basically homely and self-absorbed - a deadly combination. That's get old pretty fast.
J-Lo while sexy and attractive and maybe smarter than Aniston has too much of an ego for the mortal man.
And preferring older partners is not always about mommy/daddy issues. Often it is about having a wider option of potential mates and beign able to see beyond the supereficial. But you keep within that prescribed 3 year age difference because why . . .
- I don't see the appeal, either. He's a good looking man but nothing special.
- [quote]I was always attracted to those way older than myself because they knew about life and how to handle themselves. That usually translated into better sex and an easier going personality. Experience and confidence is a powerful thing to have and to see in others. It is better than a marginally better body or even a younger face.
Bingo, R12. Finally someone on DL gets it. Older partners have taught me many lessons about life I might not have been able to learn otherwise. Same-age partners are about vanity and sex appeal, but it's all very superficial.
- They took each other's surnames.
She is a known mental case, and was committed briefly.
She is also a cancer survivor.
The woman has baggage beyond belief, and now he's a stepfather to the kids she already had.
The woman is fucked up in the head.
- R45, totally agree.
- Good for her but when does he dump her for a younger woman/man, because you know that will happen?
- Hopefully soon before they have anymore kids, but maybe that's not even possible anymore.
- She's a DIRECTOR, that's her attraction.
The word you're looking for is "ambitiosexual".
- She's not really a director, though.
- Yes, she is a director, and a pervert.
No one his age has anything in common with a woman her age. We all know this marriage won't last. Too bad he knocked her up like an idiot, but he's young and impressionable. She took advantage of that. She was the 'adult' and should have known better. Boys are not fully developed mentally until they're in their 20s. He hardly lived any life before her.
- "Unless she's had vaginal rejuvenation surgery, fucking her would be like throwing a hot dog down a warm hallway. "
Wow! That line is so original and clever it could almost be a line from "Six Feet Under"!
- "If she looked like Jennifer Aniston or J-Lo who are about her age, I'd understand"
Yes--Jennifer Aniston is SUCH a beauty. What man of any age could resist her charms?
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Nicole Kidman might be better examples of attractive older women who MIGHT appeal to young men.
- Jennifer Anniston is considered by straight dudes to be hot. Nicole Kidman and CZJ? Not at all.
Though I agree they are both more attractive than her.
- She has a whole set of photographs of crying male celebrities. Here's RDJ:
- [quote]Jennifer Anniston is considered by straight dudes to be hot.
Horseface is not considered hot to straight dudes.
- Sam T-W is someone, she is the Primrose Hill set. Just look at his career now.
- She is loaded too, paid 11 million cash for her house. He wasn't doing much until she came along, now he has a fantastic career, is incredibly rich and part of the celebrity set in London. What young actor wouldn't want that.
- She's greedy. Snatching him so young and not letting anyone get a shot at him.
She is a terrible person.
- But no one batted an eyelid when Catherine Zeta-Jones married a man who was older than her dad. Anthony Bourdain is also 1/4 of a century older than his wife, and became a dad for the first time at 52. Why is that okay and not creepy? Never thought gay men could be such hypocrites. Oh, but WAIT - it's DATALOUNGE.
- r61, he was 18 years old, you dope! She was 42.
- R61, I'm just hatin cuz I'm jealous. Calm down girl, it's not that serious.
No one was jealous of CZJ, believe me.
- LOL at R62 - and so WHAT?
- [quote]She is loaded too, paid 11 million cash for her house. He wasn't doing much until she came along, now he has a fantastic career, is incredibly rich and part of the celebrity set in London. What young actor wouldn't want that.
He didn't get anything out of marrying her but a bunch of kids he now has to raise, and will have to support if they get divorced. He had already gotten the "Kick-Ass" role before getting with her. She's a nobody in the film industry.
She had colon cancer and breast cancer. It'll be great for him to have to take care of her if she gets another bout and needs treatment.
- r64, playing stupid since his diatribe was just ripped to shreds.
- The difference between you and me R66, is that you AREN'T playing. Idiot.
- R65 speaks the truth.
He not only has his own 2 kids with her, he's also raising ANOTHER MAN'S KIDS!
She's going to be in her 60s when their kids are in high school, plus she has health issues. She's going to burden his career much more than she helps it.
- "He didn't get anything out of marrying her but a bunch of kids he now has to raise"
If she can pay $11 million cash for a house, she can afford a nanny!
And don't be so quick to assume that the babies were her idea. These days alimony is a rare thing, and the only way a bimbo or himbo can get any real money out of a rich ex is in child-support payments. Maybe the babies are there to insure his financial future, not to "trap" him.
- Nobody would be jealous though if Aaron was with a hot 20 year old girl.
It's just the way society's programmed, despite the invention of that foul word "cougar" to make it cool. Seeing an older man with a girl young enough to be his daughter was the norm - everyone knows it's sleazy and gross but it's accepted. But when you have an older woman with a young guy it's much more taboo and considered sordid and disgusting.
A lot of guys prefer older women though of course, just as girls like older men and the gays like their daddys. Whether this is to do with mother or father issues, it's just a fact.
But the resentment of Sam Taylor Word seems to be that she's a beard and the relationship is not legit and a sham, plus she's trapping him. But alas he doesn't ping. Myself thinks it's a waste and wrong at his age and taking her name was bloody odd. She's not ugly but he could do better. Money talks as well, he will overtake her in that department I imagine though.
- She seems to have trouble fitting her teeth in her mouth:
- [quote]The difference between you and me [R66], is that you AREN'T playing. Idiot.
SOMEONE CALL THE WHAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!
- [italic]Nobody would be jealous though if Aaron was with a hot 20 year old girl.
It's just the way society's programmed, despite the invention of that foul word "cougar" to make it cool.[/italic]
Get going, insufferable, feminist cowpie!
- Stop the misogyny and ageism on DL.
It's killing us.
- Wtf, I'd like to know how that was "feminist". All I did was reflect what others had already said.
People openly admitted here that they were jealous and said he should be sowing his oats with younger hotter starlets, but Sam Taylor Wood is being an annoying old cockblocker. I reiterated the double standard there is for older women with younger men, but said it was too heavy a relationship for his age.
- It's not that she's old, but more that he's too young to be getting married and have lots of kids.
- [quote]Stop the misogyny and ageism on DL.
Oh look, it's madbot. Grow the fuck up dear.
- [quote]I reiterated the double standard there is for older women with younger men
It's not the same thing. Not in this instance.
- how is she so rich?
- "A lot of guys prefer older women though of course, just as girls like older men and the gays like their daddys. Whether this is to do with mother or father issues, it's just a fact."
Not quite true. Girls don't "prefer" older men, they like the money that comes with Viagra Victor. Isn't it odd how you never see a 60 year old plumber with a 25 year old model?
Young women have the hots for hot, buff, firm bodies with hard cocks.
- She can suck the chrome off a Chevy tailpipe.
- damn he is hot
- He sure is:
- Hell, if she makes Taylor happy, he miles ahead of the average DL'er. There is no substitute for contentment. Whatever her age, she pushes all the right buttons. We should all be so lucky.
- Off all the young Brit actors of today, he's arguably the most talented one. Flawless US accent too.
- R85, his accents are flawless. His accent in Kick-Ass is also completely different than his accent in Savages.
He's also got the ability to look completely different from one film to the next.
- He's not "hot" at all. He is borderline ugly.
- He looks like John Wilkes Booth.
- The reason she's so rich is because she took her ex Jay Jopling to the cleaners after he dumped her for a younger woman half his age (was screwing around with Lily Allen iirc). No one here seems to find fault with that. Then ST-W took up with Aaron, in a relationship consensual on both sides. She didn't kidnap him. He appears to dote on his kids too.
No one would care if their genders were reversed here. In their world its common for couple with age gaps to get togther. Just not as common when it's an older woman with a younger guy.
- "it was too heavy a relationship for his age."
I'd agree that marriage and kids is too much for a kid his age, but I'm the one who thinks that they had kids because child support is the best way to get $$$$ out of a rich EX.
Speaking of double standards, nobody thinks ill of a young woman who has that child-support baby by a rich older husband. Well, nobody outside the Datalounge.
- WHY is age so important???
Who cares? Love is love!
- FYI, Nowhere Boy, the movie that Sam directed Aaron in, is streaming on Netflix.
It's really good.
- [quote]no one batted an eyelid when Catherine Zeta-Jones married a man who was older than her dad.
What utter and complete horseshit. People indeed "batted an eyelid" when that happened and have since--there have been all kinds of jokes about CZJ having to put Michael Douglas in Pampers (both her and on SNL and in the popular media in general).
You're just making things up to make a fake argument.
- No one says it's "too heavy a relationship" when a 20 year old woman gives birth to old man sperm damaged babies.
Get with it, fellas, it's 2013!
- [quote]No one says it's "too heavy a relationship" when a 20 year old woman gives birth to old man sperm damaged babies.
Again: yes they do.
You're pulling these counterexamples out of your ass.
- If I may quote from a post on another thread, because I think it's just as apt here as anywhere else:
[quote]Attraction is an extremely personal and mysterious phenomenon. You can never substitute what YOU want and are attracted to for what someone else wants and likes.
And on that note, there are plenty of straight men who find Jennifer Aniston attractive. In fact, I know one who thinks she's the most beautiful woman in Hollywood.
- It seems to work for him, so I don't see a problem.
As others have said, if it were a reverse; older man and younger woman; no one would say a word.
And whether it lasts or not... most marriages don't.
- [quote]Not quite true. Girls don't "prefer" older men, they like the money that comes with Viagra Victor. Isn't it odd how you never see a 60 year old plumber with a 25 year old model?
Right, but that wasn't what I had in mind. I wasn't thinking so much of the gold digger (and everyone looks down on the trophy wife type) but a lot of younger girls (and girls mature faster as said here elsewhere) go for guys that are older.
Like teen girls going for guys in their 20s. And it keeps going as they get older, like a 10-ish age gap. But of course that's not what we're talking about here.
- Some girls prefer older men. Older men are better at sex. A lot of girls like good sex. Older men are more informed and may know better how to treat a woman. They're more mature and communicative. An intelligent young woman might very well prefer older men.
- He was awful in Savages. So was everybody else for that matter.
- When she was his age, he wasn't even born yet. That's gross.
- [quote]As others have said, if it were a reverse; older man and younger woman; no one would say a word.
Bullshit. Hefner is called out as repulsive at every given opportunity, as have other male celebs in the past. Stop with the oppressive womyn shit.
- Aaron was known. That's why people even care to comment. She was the fully developed adult in this situation. She's a frigging disgrace.
- [r100]: hahahaha. Older men are not better at sex. They are not more mature and communicative. Intelligent young woman never prefer old men.
Are you a straight old man? You must be. Very funny post.
- Hefner is 86 and his wife is 26. That is not the same as these two.
- Hefner is a hero to most men, so it's silly to pretend that he's "called out as repulsive at every given opportunity." Even threads on DL usually praise him for being "liberal" rather than criticize him for any of his dating practices.
Anyway, articles I've read about these two have have indicated that Aaron's the one who wanted kids, so if he's "trapped," he did it to himself. It's clearly a consensual relationship, so I don't see the problem. If he's happy, shouldn't that be what matters? Sure, it may not last, but like someone else said, most marriages don't last. In the meantime, if they're happy, good for them.
- She's friends with Yoko Ono. Poor Aaron.
- I smell gold-digging. Or shall we call it an investment marriage?
She's old, has had cancer twice, and has amassed quite a fortune via her shitty art.
She's probably so desperate to keep his hot young ass that she would let him fuck whomever he wants. He's constantly making movies, so they wouldn't be together very much anyway.
Old lady kicks off = Aaron set for life.
- I'm straight, female, & met my Brit husband when I was 41 & he was 24. We're still happily together 13 years after meeting. He's gorgeous & looks like Bradley James, my face is wrinkle-free & I'm now 54 -- I attribute my good genes to being Jewish. Interestingly people have said we look like brother & sister & pour eye color is exactly the same blue.
- They're both arts people, they could probably have conversations. Has anyone thought of that?
- What's up with her series of crying men?!? Does she get off on making dudes cry? That's sick.
[quote]Some of the men cried before I even finished loading the camera, but others found it really difficult. People can decide for themselves which they think are the authentic tears and which they think are fake. It’s about the idea of taking these big, masculine men and showing a different side.
Sounds like she gets off on emasculating men.
- And why did he take their married name professionally, but she still goes by Taylor-Wood? That's fucked up.
- [quote]Sounds like she gets off on emasculating men.
There's a very intense crying scene of Aaron in Nowhere Boy, I bet Sam was really enjoyin it ;)
- Nowhere Boy is the only film she's directed.
- Men get so shrill when women infringe on male privilege. Oh so shrill.
- Maybe he loves her.
- Maybe he has mommy issues.
- DL has taught you well, R119. I should add that other posters made the same insightful observation.
- Methinks r118 does not know what "DILF" means.
- I know exactly what it means, R121.
Dad I'd like to fuck.
He's a dad. I'd like to fuck him.
- r112, really? Focusing on this human theme must mean it's a cunt out to emasculate men? I feel sorry for you.
- [quote]DILF, a slang term for an attractive, [bold]older[/bold] man
- DILF is an acronym:
- [quote]Men get so shrill when women infringe on male privilege. Oh so shrill.
Let me help you find your way back, hon.
- [quote]Hefner is 86 and his wife is 26. That is not the same as these two.
We're referring to the girlfriends, you dope. He's been fucking young pussy for decades.
- r124, DILF = DAD I'D LIKE TO FUCK
MILF = MOTHER I'D LIKE TO FUCK
- Gender is irrelevant - any 18 year old with any 42 year old is a fucked up relationship and is seen as such by pretty much all sensible people. There's no point in trying to defend or rationalize it, it simply won't wash.
I don't know who the fuckwit is in this thread who pretends she knows something about relationships when she clearly doesn't know jack. People of similar ages do not get into relationships for "superficial" reasons, nor do they do it strictly for sexual reasons. Anyone who believes that has a fucked up relationship history of her own.
You date the people you know in high school - not people in their mid to late 30's. You date the people you know in college - not people in their 40's. You date the people you socialize with when you're starting out as a young professional - not people in their 50's. People of a similar age have a shared cultural history, shared life-experiences, a similar understanding of the world and frame of reference for it. Beyond mutual attraction and being well-matched physically, there are a thousand reasons why people within a few years of each other are natural partners. That's just how it's done among normal people and that certainly includes normal GLBT people.
And as for your "Waaaaah no one bats and eye when it's a young girl and an old man" you are so full of shit. Here, tell me how much societal approval these two have gotten, they're on "Nightline" for fuck's sake.
- That girl is underage, not 18. It may not be much, but there's a difference between that and a legal adult. Another difference is that they go looking for publicity. And honestly, most criticism I've seen of their marriage has been directed at HER for her looks and behavior and for being a famewhore, not at him for being an old creep.
Btw, for centuries, old men did marry young girls and it was considered normal. The girls usually didn't have much choice in the matter, though. It was simply expected of them.
I don't think anyone is saying that Aaron and Sam's relationship isn't a bit unusual, but it's completely consensual. Several months ago, there was a thread linking to an interview with Aaron in which he explained that he was happy with Sam, that he wanted to be with her, that it was his idea to have kids with her, and that he was tired of being asked to defend their relationship. He's right. If they're both legal adults, and they want to be together, what's it to anyone else? Just because their attraction to each other may not seem "normal" to you doesn't mean it's not real or valid.
- r130, yep. She's got him brainwashed good. That's why predators like her get em young. Much more malleable at a young age.
- Meh. He was a middle-aged person who fucked and married a teenager. Sam Whatshername was a middle-aged person who fucked and married a teenager, then immediately had two children with him. The difference in maturity from 16 to 18 (and 18 to 20) is not nearly enough to meet the responsibilities of marriage and parenthood, particularly in young men who generally mature later than young women.
I'm not sure who these folks are whom you claim criticize the Stodden girl but not the old man she married. I don't know a soul who believes he is anything other than a disgusting old pig or that she is anything other than a disturbed and victimized young girl.
Both relationships were/are consensual. Aaron and Whatshername appear to be less fucked up than Courtney and Whatshisname. It's not only because Aaron and the old lady have money while Courtney and the old man have nothing, although that helps. Courtney and the old man obviously have a drug problem and are constantly hustling for cash. However, "less fucked up" is only a matter of degree, both relationships are equally headed for divorce court. Arguably, since Aaron and the old lady chose to bring children into it, they are actually the less responsible couple.
I'm not sure what gives you the idea that Aaron and the old lady have not sought out publicity. There are a ton of photos linked in this thread alone that put the lie to that. They're in show business, they seek publicity, it's part of the job. I'm not sure why you would hold that against them or against the Stodden girl and the old man. If you are making a value judgment on the kind of publicity they each seek and/or get, that's another matter.
As for your "lesson" on the history of marriage, umm.. thanks. It's nice of you to assume that I am either functionally retarded or a mysteriously illiterate typist.
By your logic, there is nothing at all to say about a relationship as long as it is consensual. We say all kinds of critical - even pointlessly bitchy - things about consensual relationships on the Datalounge. Do you complain about all of those posts/threads? If not, why not and if so, why are you here?
How about Chris Brown repeatedly beating the shit out of Rihanna? Hey, it's consensual so no one should say anything about it - right?
- Well, at least she's doing it right and is securing young healthy sperm as opposed to the dumb chicks who burden their kids with the mutated old man sperm (Steve Martin's, Alec Baldwin's etc. "wives").
- r116 I agree. Even though women get the reputation of being shrill about older men with younger women, it seems there is more venom when older women do it with younger men.
- I don't understand why people are saying Aaron is trapped. He can easily get a divorce. And he would be the winner since he would get alimony and child support since he makes less than her. It is a win win for him.
- New Kick-Ass 2 trailer!!!
- Shirtless scenes! Yay.
- I can't believe I'm complaining about Aaron Taylor-Johnson's chiseled body, but he seems much too buff now to be Kick-Ass. Isn't the point of Kick-Ass that he's an ordinary kid and not built like Batman or Captain America?
- He's been in training.
- Co-star Christopher Mintz-Plasse looks middle-aged at 23:
- He looks like a monchichi.
- She looks like his grandma!
- Why is it that anyone who finds older people romantically interesting is said to have "daddy or mommy issue"s by those who don't share that kind of appreciation for older people?
- r143 = Oh, dear, and you're a bore award.
- R141, Christopher does look like monchich there!
- She's not even an attractive older lady.
- Is Luis Garrel still with Valeria Bruni_Tedeschi? She's 19 years older and they have an adopted son.
- She's directing Fifty Shades of Grey:
- Hopefully this means he Christian ONLY because it means lots of Aaron Taylor Johnson ass, which is a good thing.
- I was in love with a much older person when I was a teen. It's actually kind of common. He'll probably move on at some point though.
- Idk all I know that she is 46 and he's 23. So she's twice his age.(Cough cougar sicko cough.) sorry about that. But that's just too wild. It's like a 24 year old person dating a 12 year old? Would you trust your kid marrying someone twice their age no matter what?! Especially if it's marriage. He's young and I think shes a bit too old for him.
- For a group of people who have been misjudged and slandered as much as we have, we are terribly intolerant of anyone who might dare to have a relationship that is deemed "not normal" I'm appalled at some of the comments here... think back to when you first came out or how you first heard people talk about homosexuals and lesbians. Remember how unfair it felt? We need to stop doing the same thing to people who care for each other in a way that we may not understand. They are not hurting anyone, and to hear him talk, he pursued her.
- [quote]It's like a 24 year old person dating a 12 year old?
No. That's taking it just too far.
12 year olds are minors and should not be having sex or be responsible for raising children.
23 year olds are adults and can have as much sex as they want and can raise children.
- She set her sights on him while he was still underage. He has a big dick. She's mentally ill. He was dumb, hung, and full of cum. You do the math.
- This goes to show how disgusting and hateful women are. It amazes me they bare children
- R154, how do you know when she did or didn't have her sights on him? You guys are being silly. He isn't dumb either, r154. You guys are just jealous.
- [quote]It amazes me they bare children
I know. They just rip their little clothes right off and force them to stand naked in stores.
- I actually don't mind a hot cougar relationship. The problem is she's ugly as fuck. She looks like she got hit in the face with a bat multiple times and that is her post surgery face.
- Say hello to Lady Methuselah's desperate pink dye-job
- R7 Where did you hear that rumor?
- She's so ugly
- She has that plain-Jane strawberry-blonde look that Linda McCartney had, as well as the kids, too.
- I'm always suspicious on the heterosexuality of young guys who have relationships with much older women.
Example is John Travolta with Diana Hyland.
Except if it's really just a one-night stand thing and/or the woman is a hot cougar or milf.
Otherwise the guy could be a closet case.
- She already had kids? What kind of man rolls around in another man's garbage?
- She's very horsey looking. I've seen pictures of them at the beach and her body doesn't look bad for an older woman with 4 children.
- But what does a 43 year old woman have to talk about with a guy who is more or less the same age as her children?
- r166, They talk about their lives, their family, their work, current events. You know, like other married couples.
- R166, I suspect that right how they're talking about how much damage "Fifty Shades of Gray" is going to do to their careers.
Well, her career. Is he going to have to find a new sugar momma?
- So he cums inside her without a condom? Yuck.
- I had the same problem with whatshisface, and whatshisname?
- I bet he has beautiful penis.
- What's the appeal? HER P-U-S-S-Y
- I'm disgusted by Aaron in general now. Any time I see him in a movie, just the thought that he's with a cougar is a huge turn off. That woman is like a pedophile. She's 48 years old and he's 26. I mean, that's like sleeping with your son. It's fucked up.
- So is bumping this old ass thread and adding nothing new R173.
- [quote]That woman is like a pedophile
Not even close but thanks for playing.
- [quote]They talk about their lives, their family, their work, current events. You know, like other married couples.
And video games. Don't forget video games.
- [quote]I'm disgusted by Aaron in general now. Any time I see him in a movie, just the thought that he's with a cougar is a huge turn off.
- [quote]It's like a 24 year old person dating a 12 year old?
Not only that, it's like an eleven year-old having sex with a minus-one person!
- The fact that she is older than he is by a considerable margin is secondary to the fact that she is butt-ugly. Strange.
- "What's the appeal? HER P-U-S-S-Y"
A hot guy like him could get pussy anywhere, but money and connections are a lot harder for a young actor to find.
- Bitter Betties all up in this thread.
No matter how old and unattractive you find this lady, he will ALWAYS find her more attractive than any of you.
- She's probably into anal
- Now she's getting bitchy about people who don't get their relationship. Even Stephen Fry didn't get nasty. When she's sixty-five, does she really think they're still going to be together? Or do they have an open(for him) relationship?