All Threads by Date
I'm surprised they never did a sequel to Disturbia
That was a pretty fun movie. It did well at the box office, too.
Why no follow up?
- Because they got to know Shia Leboeuf better.
- Well, they had the script all ready for Disturbia 2: Electric Boogaloo, but nobdy wanted to see Shia Le Boeuf Curtains breakdance.
- The story didn't lend itself to a sequel. More likely they would have done a direct-to-DVD remake with some CW stars and slapped a '2' after the title.
- I was a dumbed-down Rear Window. If I was a teenager at the time, I could see liking it. But it's hardly a masterpiece. Adults could see how derivative and predictable it was.
- The producers were never able to get verificata of Disturbia.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...