1. Who is ‘bitchforu18′? The celebrity who was prowling around Gaydar chatrooms on Monday, posting such delightful messages as:
bitchforu18: I NEED SOMEONE TO COME AND NAIL ME
bitchforu18: I’m drunk willing
bitchforu18: im an actor
bitchforu18: well known
bitchforu18: I NEED TO BE F*CKED NOW, IM IN SOHO. IM GOOD LOOKING, DEFINED, 29 AND GOT A FAMOUS FACE. IM ALSO SO F*CKING DRUNK. WHYS IT HARD TO FIND SOMEONE TO BREED ME??
2. This almost A list celebrity has been telling everyone how happy she is with her boyfriend and how she hopes they will get married. She thinks he is the most incredible guy ever. He is a really nice guy and his last two boyfriends thought so too.
3. She finally slipped and said something. After two years this former almost A list mostly movie actress and now probably a C+ finally admitted to someone that she has been sleeping with this married A+++ list celebrity with A+++ name recognition and would be a HUGE scandal
29 year old actors:
Taylor Hanson (not an actor but a DL fave)
1. Kevin Spacey (if you think he was telling the truth about his age, you're dumber than you look)
2. Jennifer Aniston
Blind items are so passe, OP. Are you living in the 70s? Do keep up.
I like blind items
Was the famous face he had his own, or had he removed it from someone else?
I was going with Blake Lively & Ben Affleck for #3, but didn't she recently marry?
I vote Brody Jenner or Matt Lanter.
Although I do think Spencer Twat is bi/closeted....ugh.
It's adorable the way R1 thought someone who says he's 29 in an online chatroom is actually 29.
I'd say Luke Evans but no one under 50 uses Gaydar anymore.
BD Wong for #1. Total scat bottom.
Garfield is filming Spider-Man in New York.
I hope Andrew isn't a bottom, r11. I'm counting on him to be my top in shining armor.
The item #1 originates from the UK, so it may very well be Luke Evans.
Gaydar is a Brit site so they are probably talking about Soho London.
So my guess would be Henry Cavill.
Unless anyone else on the list of actors that are 29 are filming in London right now.
A lot of folks passing thru London recently promoting films. Need to check that out.
Now #2 might be Emma Stone & Andrew Garflied.
#3 could be anyone. First, there are very few A++++celebs out here. And they did say celeb so it's probably not an actor even tho it could be. So who? Springsteen? Chris Martin? Timberlake just got married so it could be him. Jay Z? Affleck? Matt Damon?
Of course, it's purely speculation, but I'd say #1 is Scott Evans. He's 29, openly gay, attended NYU (so he probably still has ties to NY), and is a known substance abuser. If so, I wish I had been in the area when he was so obviously in need of a good and thorough nailing. * Call me, Scott! *
Gaydar maybe English but it is also world wide.
I am an Aussie and use it. There are also a hell of a lot of US members as well.
So I don't think it says anything really about where the guy comes from.
Henry Cavill or Luke Evans.
1) Henry Cavill because he's a total bottom who likes to be breeded
2) Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield were the first that came to mind.
3) Not specific enough and don't care.
I'm most interested in #3, because I'd really like to know
- first, who's considered A+++ list (Bill Clinton? But that wouldn't surprise anyone, so no scandal there) and
- second, what former "almost A-list" actress this is.
If she's only C-list now, but banging one of the biggest celebs around, I guess it's safe to assume she's gorgeous. ScarJo? Although I think she's still at least B-list...Charlize Theron?
About whom have rumors like this been circulating?
The first one reminds me of Luke Evans. Remember he was on Cam4 once? He was drunk that time so it could happen again. But I've never seemed to find out that video clip of his, only some caps.
[quote]1) Henry Cavill because he's a total bottom who likes to be breeded [/quote]
And I would like to add a big time drinker, but then again, he's got Luke Evans to nail him.
That is unless they are on the outs.
[quote]The first one reminds me of Luke Evans. Remember he was on Cam4 once? He was drunk that time so it could happen again. But I've never seemed to find out that video clip of his, only some caps.[/quote]
That was not Luke Evans. It was an imposter, posing as him.
Dude had a southern accent and a tat. Luke has neither a tat or a southern accent.
[quote]29 year old actors: 29 year old actors:
Chris Hemsworth, Aaron Tveit, Henry Cavill...
Honey, it just says "famous face". Famous face doesn't mean up and coming movie hunks. It could be the The Geico Gecko for all you know.
It's Matt Lanter..he had a history of doing this before numerous times and showed his butt in the process.
Luke Evans is 33, so it's probably not him.
And although there's a Soho district in NY and London, there's also one in Hollywood. Hell, there's even a Soho district in Hong Kong, in Houston, and a city in Florida called Soho! Although Gaydar is UK-based, it's a ubiquitous application for the Apple and Android mobile phone platforms. I have it installed on my phone (among several other gay apps).
All in all, the item is deliberately vague, so who knows if it's even real. Regardless, there is no "bitchforu18" user on Gaydar at the moment.
oh yeah-someone begging to be "bred" is such a turn on
1 Andrew garfield
2 Lea michele and cory monteith
3 Blake lively and ben affleck.