- Somebody posted in the Country Music Gays thread about seeing Clint Black sucking dick at an ABS gloryhole.
- Lee Brice or Zac Brown...total Bears
- George Strait.
- I'd do Randy Travis with a traffic cone and then post the pictures on FB.
- Luke Bryan should have made the list.
- Dierks Bentley
- Chris Cagle
- George Strait
- Hunter Hayes
- Scotty McCreery is a lot hotter than those old goons in OP's list.
- Dierks Bently and Brad Paisley. I just want to pull Dierks curly hair while I'm pounding his ass. It looks tight and muscular.
- Another George Strait vote here.
- Garth. I think he'd be great. Sweet and a wild pounding animal at the same time.
- Be careful what you wish for, R7:
- Kip Moore
- No love for Blake?
And Garth Brooks in his heyday was a muscular-thighed, tight-butted hunk.
- That's a fat butt, r16.
- OP, you forgot hunky fit-fat country singer Keith Anderson. He has one of the biggest, most consistent bulges I've ever seen.
- More Keith Anderson bulge
- [quote]Lee Brice or Zac Brown...total Bears
You can say that again. Both very cute guys who I'd like to see go at each other...
Zac N Lee
- Clint Black's brother is gay, but to the best of my knowledge Clint isn't.
- Ty Herndon had such a beautiful voice.
- Joe Nichols works the come-fuck-me pose like no other. And I would!
- And another vote for George Strait. Although I'd also love to do Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley.
- Joe Nichols really is hot, R24. Another one OP left off the list. I even loved him when he had waist-length hair at the beginning of his career.
- I love pocket-sized Josh Turner and his furry chest.
- Josh is pocket-sized? I always thought he was tall. His voice is so deep that he must have coconut-sized nuts.
- Little Billy Gilman grew up to be kind of cute, and still kind of gay looking. I'd do him.
It's cool, he's 24 now.
- According to a google search, Josh Turner is 6'1, r28. You are correct.
Don't know why, but when I've seen him perform I always though he was a shorty. My mistake though.
- Billy Currington, any old day.
- Chris Young.
Just googled him, turned out he's 6'4... Never knew he's that tall.
- What do you think of Marty Stuart?
- R29 - Billy Gilman has grown up to be quite the cutie. He does ping, has that southern-twink look to him. Like he gets his ass plowed and ate by bears on a frequent basis...
R31 - I totally forgot about Billy Currington. Total BDF too...i bet it's big and floppy when he pulls down his pants...
Tim McGraw has been my DILF fantasy since my late teens...I fapped to his shirtless pic in "PEOPLE Magazine" quite a bit lately:
- Now,I know VERY FEW will believe this but in 1995 when I was living in Nashville a friend of mine and his boyfriend at the time and I met for dinner. On the way to the restaurant they told me that earlier in the day they had been cruising at Percy Priest Dam and had encountered a really cute guy who asked if they came as a "package deal". He told them he was in the music business and that he was staying at the Loews Vanderbilt hotel.
Anyway, they all drove to the Best Western motel on Stewart's Ferry Pike where they proceeded to have a three-way. They said he had a nice body,was a total bottom, liked being orally and anally penetrated simultaneously and that it was a very hot experience.
A month or so later the news hit Nashville that Ty Herndon had been arrested in Ft. Worth at a notorious cruising site for exposing himself to a cop...drugs were also found in his car.
I then get a excited phone call from my friend telling me that they had been watching the news and had recognized the same guy they fucked in the motel as being TY HERNDON...who neither of them had heard or seen a picture of before.
Now, I concede it sounds like a total fabrication but I always found my friend to be totally credible.
- Damn! Ty Herndon hasn't aged a day...he'll be 51 this year and looks hotter than ever.
- Ty Herndon's best friend is Wynona Judd. That should tell you all you need to know.
- Billy Currington's little overbite is HAWT! He's a dwarf, but that hot body makes up for it.
- All of them, Katie.
- Nobody wants me anymore? I just don't get it.
When did I lose it? Should I grow the mullet out again?
- Dierks Bentley anyone?
That Ty Herndon story sounds pretty standard for his behavior. He got caught more than once cruising in Centennial park.
- "The Ty Herndon Fan Club Party 2012". I wonder if there'd be such a thing if he'd been the one GIVING the blowjob that time?
- I would like to check out Kenny Chesney's big round queer ass......
- Hunter Hayes owns this thread.
- About 10 years ago, I met Billy Currington at a show. It was a tiny venue, less than a hundred people....he only had one or two songs out. He is indeed a tiny, pocket-sized man. Reminded me of the Hall and Oates elf.
- R44, Chesney has a flat ass. Wait, how would I know that? He's a fraud.
- Willie Nelson
- According to IMDB, Currington is 5'9".
So who knows, he could be wearing lifts at his shows, I guess ….
- Mark Wills was a country singer that I thought was really cute about a decade ago.
Always thought he was gay too - maybe because he came across as such a sensitive guy when he sang that "Don't Laugh At Me" song.
- Hunter Hayes or Dierks Bentley
- [quote]Willie Nelson.
He has the best weed, 'natch.
- Back off bitches Hunter Hayes is mine!!!!!!
- Billy Gilman is from Rhode Island.
- Dierks is a handsome dude, for sure.
- I want Hunter Hayes to be naked from the waist down.
- What do you think of Marty Stuart?
- That hot Dirks Benedick or something
- Scotty McCreery. And I can't think of a single other one I would do. They're almost universally unattractive.
- The guys from Calexico.
- Yowza! r60
- George Strait
- icky r62
- No one would Jason Aldean or Eric Church? How Easton Corbin?
- That promo on CBS for the Academy of Country Music Awards with Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan is pretty funny where Luke want to call their partnership a bromance named "Bluke."
- The story about Ty Herndon and the three way? Totally plausible. A friend of mine who did publicity for his label -- I live in Nashville -- had a three way with him while they were on a radio tour. He said Ty had a great body and a big dick. I still see Ty every so often, and he's a handsome man.
And Billy Currington? No way is he 5'9. He's got to be a few inches shorter than that, or at least appears to be. We used to work out at the same gym. At the time, he had a crazy good body. He doesn't live here anymore, so I don't see him now. He's not very good looking, but sexy as fuck.
And Dierks Bentley photographs better than he looks. His features are fairly pointed and he's average-looking at best.
- My favorite, Garth Brooks, chubby or not, I want him.
- r67 yucky!!
- Please, more about Ty Herndon and his big D. I watched the video of that "Living In A Moment" song or whatever it was, and holy hell what a STUD. Never knew he was so hot. Totally handsome face. A little less appealing now, but in his day -- I'd have had a three way with him and I don't care who the 3rd was. Dude is smokin'.
More Ty stories, please.
- Billy Ray Cyrus (I thought the mullet was hot, so sue me)!
- Ahm just thrilled to see so many of us into country men and terlit sex.
- I want all of them!
- Your choices are so 1999, OP, get on with the program!
- I'd ride Willie Nelson's willy. LOL. Just kidding.
- Oh GOD! I would take Blake balls deep into my skull until the cops come knockin, hunty!
- Jimi Westbrook
- Anybody but Ted Nugent. I'd evening suck on Grampa Jones' rotten dusty bones before doing that cracked out Nugent-Country-Fuck!
- Ted Nugent is not, never has been, and never will be a country music performer. Don't even mention that scum's name in the same sentence as country music.
- Back off R76, Jimi is MINE!
- I take off my cowboy hat JUST ONE TIME!..and y'all desert me. Fickle queens!
- I'd still dig up Eddie Rabbitt's corpse and do a world of nasties with him.
- Roy Clark and the whole Hee-Haw gang. Yee-hah!
- J O H N D E N V E R
S E X I E S T S I N G E R E V E R ! ! !
- George Strait. Saw him in concert a few years ago (a friend was comped tickets at a casino) and ol' George had a nice ass and an even nicer bulge in his Wranglers. I got the impression that he knew what he was showing and liked the attention.
- Old George may be many things, but from what I have heard "straight" ain't one of them. Just sayin'.
- I live in Nashville, and know a number of the men you're talking about. To get a few things straight:
Jimi Westbrook really is hot as a motherfucker. He's even more handsome in person, and has a great body. And I don't get even the slightest bing from him. None.
George Strait does NOT have a good body. He's short, skinny, no ass, and I've never seen a bulge. He's one that looks a LOT better in person, but he is a nice looking guy.
Keith Anderson has NO bulge/ Trust me, I've been around him a lot, and have looked for the bulge, but there's no there there. He's not fit fat. he's muscled up as hell, in an obvious steroid way.
- [quote]Keith Anderson has NO bulge
Are you blind?
- I'm with R86. I live near San Antonio (where George Strait lives) and I see him quite often. He's not all that up close. He has a cute face (for an older guy), but he has no ass at all. For you to have seen a nice ass on him, he must have been wearing padding back there, because he has no ass whatsoever. Very skinny too. I always assumed he was tall. Not so.
Once I met him in person for the first time my crush was over and done with. I'd still do him, but he's nowhere near as pretty up close.
- Trust me: Keith Anderson has no bulge. That pic is misleading. He's a huge guy. Tall. Maybe 6'3". And very roided out. Or at least he has been in the past. I haven't seen him in the last year. He's a nice guy, too. Most people in the country music industry ARE nice. The industry is too insulated and too small for people to NOT get along. The days of fights like the Dixie Chicks and Toby Keith are long past, and it's rather ironic that they even did have that argument. Toby is actually a Democrat. His jingoism is just his schtick. And that's also the one thing I don't like about the TV show Nashville. Those two lead singers wouldn't be at each other like that. They. Just. Wouldn't.
- I don't doubt you've met him, R89, but I've seen many interviews and photographs of Keith to know that the man usually always shows a more-than decent bulge. He's also always fit-fat--never steroid-muscled. I follow him on Twitter and Facebook, and even recent pics show him as still fit-fat.
Also, Keith Anderson is in no way 6'3". Joe Nichols is 6'2", and judging by this pic, Keith is about a good 2 inches shorter than him.
- In your dreams jimi doesn't want you Cruella de Vil @ r79
- I would eat Tim McGraw's shit.
- He's MINE ALL MINE, R91! He'd laugh at you!
- Go swim back to your cave Ursula @ r93
- Tim McGraw is the hottest country star to have ever lived.
- Luke Bryan
- R94, you're abominably ugly. Jimi'd curse you and then run into my arms.
- r94=Kirsten Dunst
- Charles Kelley!!!!
- I'll go for Easton Corbin after reviewing all the photos on this thread.
- Keith Anderson looks like that fart Mormon who played the brother in "My Name Is Earl" before he lost the weight.
- Um, no, R101.
- MAC DAVIS!! (he and his team could easily have gang banged me during his "North Dallas Forty" days ...
- [R103] This is totally embarrassing, but I was actually in that movie. Remember the big pool party where the Nick Nolte Phil character met the Dayle Haddon character Charlotte? I was one of the flight attendants. I'm not an actress, it was just a hoot for a couple of days.
Mac Davis was pretty sexy in his way.
Sadly I exercised very poor impulse contol and went out with John "the Tooz" Matuszak.
- I've long had a secret crush on the bass singer of The Oak Ridge Boys. Forgot his name, but I can see him clear as day. I just melt!
- Jimi mine's and I locked that down tight.
- Chuck Wicksand the good looking one from Rascal Flatts
- [R104] I'm jealous, bitch!
- I'm a sucker for any man in a shiny cowboy shirt.
- Listen closely to the lyrics in Kenny Chesney's song, "Someone like You." It is such a desperate cry of a gay man in a straight relationship who longs to be with his gay lover. As if Jack Twist of Brokeback Mountain wrote a song:
- R110- it's is called "Somewhere with You"- but you are quite right about how the theme of the song plays out. Chesney makes me sad. He is such a sad, unhappy man- whether he is gay or not. He stinks of unhappiness.
- I'd love to be fucked hard by John Rich
- R110 Been there, but never done that.
- I'm sure there must have been some drunken nights of male love between Kenny and Tim, which is probably why Tim went into rehab.