- Melissa Joan Hart does have ABC Family show with Joey Lawrence. But she isn't popular in most Hollywood circles these days. She is a homophobe and she has made enemies in the music business because of her musician husband.
- R1 Yep. She's a real bitch. She made homophobic comments back in 2007 saying that Chris Daughtry had turned a song her husband co-wrote into a "fairy love song" and was gay. Then in 2008, her and her husband were being interviewed (I think at the Grammy's) while she was pregnant, and her husband said he didn't want their son to have a "sweet" name, and she just laughed.
When she announced she was a Republican and was supporting Romney, people were really done with her. The only people who watch her show on that two-bit channel are soccer moms.
- I'm just prepping my comeback.
- Whatever happened to Mena Suvari? She seemed to be positioned for a lengthy career after both being in the hugely popular American Pie franchise and having an acclaimed role in American Beauty, but she seemed to disappear completely after 2000.
- One hears little from Natalie Merchant.
- Is this her way of saying she loves gays?
- MJH is also vehemetly against Marriage Equality.
She wrote an essaylast election season about it.
- R6 Notice she doesn't say anything about liking them, just that not all Republicans hate gays.
She sure didn't like gays back in 2007:
- Mena Suvari guest starred on the first season of American Horror Story. I haven't seen her in anything else since then.
- The greatest star of her generation - don't you dare deny it:
- Staci Kennan
- R11 Yeah, whatever happened to her? Who would have thought her My Two Dads co-star Giovanni Ribisi would end up with the most successful career?
- Remember Mena Suvari had a lesbian phase? She was dating a super butched out older woman. I used to see her at the gym in Hollywood. She has faded into oblivion now though.
My friends friend is now dating Melissa Joan Hart's ex. So we looked up the ex, and I was surprised to see MJH is an outspoken Republican. Yuck.
- R11 - Staci was in that Patrick Duffy / Suzanne Sommers Brady Brunch ripoff. Then nothing.
- R14 That's been off the air for 15 years.
- Barbara Rush - so funny when she was Maude's best friend from high school and college, Bunny Nash. Great timing for comedy, charming, stylish...
- Barbara Rush is 86...
- R15 - yes.
- [quote}Barbara Rush is 86...
Where is Chris Meloni's ass these days ?
I think he has faded into obscurity, but I know that ass is somewhere, just beyond my reach.
- Meloni was on True Blood last year BUT he seemed bored and out of it.
- Mira Sorvino...loved her in 'Mighty Aphrodite.' But then she didn't do much of anything high profile.
- Monique...Oscar...then nothing
Your quick response means that my post was not warranted. Meloni has worked and his ass is accounted for.
I am glad in a way but now I have to think of someone else in obscurity.
Whatever happened to that guy Ross from friends?
(I understand that the OP does not mean where are the ex guest stars on the Love Boat...we want more current obscurity)
And another thing, Lauryn Hill, I loved her.
- Has Annette Funicello died yet?
I don't really approve of watching movie clips or scenes, but I admit that I sometimes watch Monique in the "who was gonna love me" scene.
"Precious" was one of the most depressing films I ever saw, but Monique was a fuckin magnet.
Where are you Monique?
- Mira is still active. She's retained her looks.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. used to have sort of a career, he must be a house husband now because I never see him.
Barbara Rush is 86 and still looks good.
- Dave Chapelle.
- Barbara Rush's daughter is an anchor on Foxnews
- Catherine Oxenberg
- Yes, Claudia Cowan R30.
- Kate Hudson and Julia Stiles. What happened?
- Julia Stiles was just in Silver Linings Playbook (in a small role though)
- Mike Myers?
- Ed Norton. Wasn't he once a critically acclaimed acotor?
- Harry Styles.
Three Years From Now
- God, MJH really looks rather frau-ish now.
- Um, Fiona Apple released one of the most critically acclaimed albums of 2012.
Norah Jones just sang at the Oscars and released an album last which got rave reviews.
- Jennifer Lawrence
Daniel Day Lewis
I haven't seen any of them since that telecast they did with Norah Jones. God, that must have been eight days ago!
- Brigitte Fonda owns this thread.
- Julia Stiles seems to have done something to her face.
- Does anyone remember when Hollywood was trying to make Mischa Barton happen?
- Julia Stiles is still working.
- Bridget Fonda is rumored to devoted her time to a child with special needs.
There were rumors that Mena Suvari was an S&M sub, and obeying a Master's wishes in all things might impact a girl's career.
- Matt Keeslar had the most beautiful furry chest on display in Steven King's TV miniseries ROSE RED. From 2002.
- r47, Matt Keeslar recently left show business and is now studying to be a nurse in Oregon, I think. There was a big thread here about it.
I loved him back in the 90s - damn he was cute - and I wish his career had turned out better. He was better looking and more talented than a lot of other actors who are successful.
- Delta Burke. Funny, funny woman, but I never see her anywhere. Loved the cast of 'Designing Women.' Great acting and writing. The show was one of the highlights of the past 25 years along with Seinfeld and Will & Grace.
- Orlando Bloom.
- Orlando Bloom and Josh Hartnett jointly own this thread!
- [quote]I don't really approve of watching movie clips or scenes
That's very odd.
Julia Stiles just did a Hallmark Hall Of Fame TV movie. She works, just nothing you'd watch. (And this after she did that ad in which she bragged about making "sick money" as a movie star.)
- Yeah, Josh Hartlett (sp) He was being groomed to be the next Paul Newman until they discovered he couldn't act for beans.
- Josh Hartnett and almost all of the teen actors from the late 90s/early 2000s are nowhere now.
- I think the day of "Madonna who" is very fast upon is....
- Delta Burke has completely disappeared. She was once one of the biggest tv stars in the country and always in the entertainment press.
- Seeing as how she's been in the public eye for almost 30 years, R55, I wouldn't hold my breath.
- Except those under 30 have not much clue who Madonna is these days.
- David Schwimmer. All the ex-Friends are still surprisingly, kicking except Ross.
- Link please, R58.
Otherwise you're pulling shit out of your ass.
They may not buy her records or go to her concerts, but they know, ever so vaguely, who she is. That is unless they've lived their lives in a convent or monastery.
- David Schwimmer made enough money off of Friends for 20 lifetimes, and apparently is just kicking back and enjoying it. Good for him. A pity that Aniston isn't doing the same.
- Schwimmer also directs.
- "Delta Burke has completely disappeared."
"Delta Burke...I never see her anywhere."
Are you people blind? Hell, Stevie Wonder could see her from the moon.
- Heather Locklear
- Neve Campbell sort of defines this thread.
- Seriously r60, can you be any more pathetic?
- Delta Burke currently resides in New Orleans and is a fan of the gay community. She frequently is called upon to be a celebrity judge for Mardi Gras crew, parades and events. She is well loved and adored.
- [quote] Neve Campbell sort of defines this thread.
Nope Orlando Bloom does
- Maybe Delta Burke just got tired of Hollywood and since she had enough money she said "fuck it" and left to live more of a private life. That does happen with some of them.
- The last time I read about Delta Burke was in 2008 when she was in a psychiatric ward.
- Karen Grassle.
- Julia Ormond and Gretchen Mol. Both actresses got such build-ups once upon a time
- Julia Ormond plays Megan's mother (Don Draper's mother-in-law) on MAD MEN - had some great stories last season (that bj with John Slattery!) and will be returning in April with the new season.
Gretchen Mol is on BOARDWALK EMPIRE now.
Heather Locklear had a recurring role on HOT IN CLEVELAND this past season.
Gerald McRaney was on SOUTHLAND last week - are he and Delta still married?
Karen Grassle does that infomercial for the step-in bathtubs...
- Neve was in Scream IV
- Dave Chappelle owns this thread. It's like he disappeared off the face of the earth.
- Dave Chappelle disappeared from tv after he got pissed at Comedy Central and had that little breakdown, but he's been doing stand-up pretty regularly since then. There's a rumor that he and Chris Rock might go on tour together soon.
- Sally Struthers and Hillary Duff
- Rachel Leigh Cook.
- Has Sally done anything since Gilmore Girls?
- R80 The last I heard she was doing local plays in Maine.
- Why are some posting about the whereabouts of older actors? Can't they give them the benefit of the doubt that they are retired or working on a reduce workload, since there are very limited senior roles.
I think this thread applies to more of the ones who are in that age bracket that is in high demand. Let's say 20-40s.
Just my two-cents.
- And possibly community service as well r81....
- Pamela Sue Martin
- Emma Roberts,
and Scott Wolf.
- Norma Desmond
- What ever happened to Valerie Perrine
- Schwimmer just starred in the critical acclaimed hit Detroit at Playwrights. There was a lot of talk about a transfer, and it still could happen next fall. I'd hardly say he's faded into obscurity.
- Delta seems to have her weight issues very much under control. But - at least in this 2009 picture - her face was very pudgy and way too stretched. Hopefully it has settled.
http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Delta Burke/BraveHeart Awards Brave Hearts/dsM8GgGe_4k
- [quote]Whatever happened to Mena Suvari?
[quote]She has faded into oblivion now though.
As has her American Pie co-star and fellow actor groomed to be a big star, Chris Kline.
Went with his hair
- A lot of the American Pie actors went nowhere. Finch? Last time I saw him was in Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo. He looked pudgy. Stifler, Tara Reid, the kid who played Tara Reid's bf. I'd say Mena and the guy who fucked the pie are the best known.
- Delta Burke did an episode of the Sally Jesse Raphael Show where she was very open about her weight issues and the pressures of the entertainment industry. From what I recall, she basically had enough and walked away from the business.
I remember getting a little teary listening to her speak on that episode. She struck me as someone with a lot of integrity, kindness, and a strong sense of self. A true woman.
Many have forgotten how Delta was one of the first TV stars to openly challenge how women were being presented in the media. She pushed mainstream audiences to question how women looked on TV, and why they were being made to look that way.
Btw, here's a picture of her from her pageant days. Quite the southern beauty.
- Speaking of which, what ever happened to Sally Jesse Raphael?
- Speaking of the AMERICAN PIE cast, Shannon Elizabeth was the subject on 'What Not To Wear' recently and came off like such a bitch. She's trying to transition into a career as a film director/jewelry designer.
- Delta's ass must HUGE these days.
- Bonnie Bedelia. Christine Lahti.
- R96, Bonnie Bedelia is in Parenthood. She's still around.
- thora birch
- Happy Birthday, Daniel J. Travanti!
Smoking hot Italian Daddy in his day. Except for very occaisional stage work, he's pretty much retired.
It didn't help his post-HILL STREET BLUES career that he was known as a major prima-donna on the set.
- Casper Van Dien
- Casper Van Dien couldn't act worth shit, but he sure was pretty.
- [R46] I also remember hearing that rumor about Mena and a similar rumor about Leelee Sobieski being involved in the S&M scene.
- Casper mainly does B-movies for the Sci-Fi network these days.
Amazing ass, though.
- Christine Lahti is a regular guest star on Hawaii 5-0.
Some of you may want to search your picks in imdb before posting.
- R92, was she a Miss Valdosta Feed and Grain?
- Casper Van Dien married (princess) Catherine Oxenberg.
Oxenberg's mother is Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia.
- Dinah Manoff ...; come to think of it, her mother Lee Grant
- Mo'nique alienated a lot of people in Tinseltown after winning her Oscar, and now she's unemployable. Never cared for her, she's homely as sin and won an Oscar for a very one-note performance.
- the one and only PATTY DUKE owns this thread!!!
- Jared Padalecki
- Casper is STRAIGHT, he has 7 or 8 kids.
- Winona Ryder.
- [quote]Nope Orlando Bloom does
Ah, no...Orlando got raves for the Good Doctor, and next starring in The Hobbit Part 2.
- R104 - Casper's hindquarters are divine. I would eat it and pound out all night long.
R106 - Delta Burke was Miss Florida in 1974. She's from Orlando when Orlando was a smaller southern town before Disney changed the region forever.
- WTF is the Good Doctor? Who actually saw that?
- Delta looks like Cherry Jones in R89's pic.
- Rula Lenska
- Chad Allen
- Reading these names of the forgotten makes me sad.
Mo'nique fuckin played a concerto in that "one-note performance."
Retire that phrase and come up with some real criticism if you are capable.
- Sarah Silverman and Alicia Silverstone.
- The Disappeared Artiste Formerly Known as the Artist Formerly Known as Prince Formerly Known as Prince Rogers Nelson.
- MJH hates gays and is a Reagan nut. She's fucking insane. What a way to ruin my childhood.
- Jena Malone
- R20 Meloni has been busy filming. As well as the few episodes of True Blood that were on last year, since leaving SVU he has done 7 films, the first of which premieres at SXSW festival today. The two films which look like they may have some commercial legs are Man of Steel (Superman) and 42 (with Harrison Ford about the baseball player Jackie Robinson).
- Anna Maria Alburgetti!
Yvonne De Carlo!
(And any other actress/diva with a funny rhythmic name)
"I'll take 'What an Old Queen Would Say', Dick"
- I spotted MJH as a probably right-winger and homophobe a long time ago. Around the turn of the century they did a Lifetime Profile on her. And her mom outed herself as a homophobe, saying Melissa took her role as a teen role model serious, and would never play a lesbian junkie. It was an obvious reference to Ally Sheedy's acclaimed comeback role in High Art. It apparently really pissed MJH's mother off that a former teen actress had grown up to play a (*gasp*) lesbian. So that's where MJH gets it, the rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree.
- R128 Not surprised at all. Melissa Joan Fart can stay in obscurity with that shitty attitude of hers.
- Jena Malone has been in several things recently, and will be in the next Hunger Games.
- I OWN this fucking thread.
Phoebe Cates, preparing a dinner party for a dozen in my UES palace
- R131 - Yes Phoebe owns the thread.
- Oh, no, you don't, BITCH!!
- R129----there is nothing funny, absolutely nothing funny, about turning Hart into fart, you moron. Unless of course, you are in the 4th grade. Are you?
- Phoebe married well. She doesn't need to be pounding the pavement anymore.
- Yeah Monique's win was one of the most deserving wins in that category. A top 10 performance for sure. However her antics may have gotten her unemployable, plus Octavia Spencer (who seems like she is very well liked in Hollywood) has stolen her thunder.
Also, other star who got her career killed by one of the biggest bombs in film history is Geena Davis.
- Real criticism R121?
Ok. Your mother's pussy stinks!
Be careful what you ask for.
- R136 - Which bomb was Geena in?
- ^ Cutthroat Island which basically killed her career.
Such a shame, cuz she was/is a very good actress.
- Kate Beckinsale.
- Justine Bateman
- Debra Winger
a few examples of hot leading ladies for a second and next thing you know, they're playing frumpy characters or mother roles. sad
- Sandra has not faded into obscurity.
- R127, you missed Shields and Yarnell.
- Sandra Bullock, R142? That's some good shit you're smoking.
- Sandra is a terrible example. She has outlasted many of her contemporaries, made the movies she's interested in making, and remained commercially viable for 2 decades. Her movie with Melissa McCarthy is eagerly anticipated. She is bankable now when her old rival, Julia Roberts, no longer is.
Debra Winger, far from being the victim of Hollywood many on DL believe, has exactly the career she deserves. You cannot go around burning bridges and flaming colleagues for very long without consequences.
- Linda Fiorentino.
- John Cusack. His outsides finally started to match his insides and karma caught up with him. Oh well, he can live off his HUFF tv show/HUFFington post money....
- Linda Fiorentino. Good answer R147
- Delta Burke was supposed to do a TV pilot last year, but was injured on set and then the whole show got scrapped:
- Susan Powter, remember her: the short-haired tv self-help guru. Major figure of the mid-1990s.
La Femme Lolita
- Susan Powter had a major drug problem.
- Susan Powter declared bankruptcy and got fat.
- Given enough time, 99.99% of them.
- I wouldn't be surprised that Susan Powter declared bankruptcy. The last 10 yrs the only thing I know she had going was a website where she'd sell videos, and she conducted aerobics classes on a few of Rosie's lesbian cruises. She'd come out by then. But I'd have to see some proof on her being a druggy and getting fat again. Drugs aren't necessary to explain her downfall, she's simply a has-been.
- Christopher Atkins
- Daphne Zuniga
Rebecca DeMornay (sp?)
- Karen Vallentine
That James at 15 kid
- [quote] Daphne Zuniga
Wasn't she at Spielberg's table again this year at the Golden Globes?
- Meg Foster
- [quote]Rebecca DeMornay
Becs will be in an upcoming series which will bring the Hatfield and McCoy story to the present time. Rebecca will be playing the matriarch of the Hatfield family (rich) and Virginia Madsen will be the matriarch of the McCoys (blue collar).
- Bridget Fonda (WTF? she hasn't worked in over 10 years!)
- Teri Garr has MS.
- Shelley Duvall
- Marsha Warfield. Her last acting credit was from 1999.
- Watch it, R165. She's my Facebook buddy. She recently lost a tremendous amount of weight and she looks great, and her FB posts are always hilarious and witty.
- Randi Oakes
Judy Norton (Taylor)
Gregory Harrison in a speedo
Can you tell I'm watching an episode of Battle of the Network Stars?
- Leigh Mc is coming back to Y&R. He's quite the spiritualist in real life.
- Damn, R168, he still looks good.
- He sure does!
- [quote]Christina Raines
Her overbite used to bug the hell out of me. I hope she married an orthodontist, or at least someone with good dental insurance.
- Rickie Lake
- Ricki Lake? She has a talk show, for criminie's sake. Granted, it's now cancelled, but before that she was on Dancing With The Stars.
- Remember me?
- Candice Azarra
- Puff Daddy (more or less)
- Bess Myerson
Ann B. Davis
- Isn't appearing on Dancing WIth Stars the ultimate sign of fading into obscurity
- Nope, never being heard from again is, R179
- [quote] Shelley Duvall
Is she even alive?
Chloe Sevigny.. whatever happened to her ?! she was the IT girl of the late 90s and, poof, just like that she has vanishsed.
- Kitty Wynn
- Some of these name.. dear Lord... really?!
Ludacris was on TMZ just TODAY!
Last week I saw a pic Janet and her Saudi boyfriend/husband in NYC
- Bridget Fonda really defines this thread.
- [quote]Janet Jackson
What??? Surely you jest! Janet Jackson is a legend. Obscure my ass. Everything she does from getting a new hairstyle to marrying her new wealthy beau makes world headlines. Get a clue, asshole.
- Hank Azaria
- [quote]Chloe Sevigny.. whatever happened to her ?! she was the IT girl of the late 90s and, poof, just like that she has vanishsed
She sucked Vincent Gallo's cock onscreen, was dropped from her agency and went from having a film career to being on a cable drama (a critically acclaimed cable drama, nevertheless).
- Wesley Snipes
- Parker Posey.
- Bridget Fonda retired after marrying Danny Elfman, who has an estimated 75 million fortune from his movie soundtracks. So she chose to give it up, she doesn't need the money and apparently didn't enjoy it enough to continue.
- Bridget was cool and a decent actress, but much props to her for not pursuing something she never liked to do.
- Tina Yothers
- Brian Bonsall
- R189 Wesley is in jail.
- I guess Beyonce really is 32 afterall
- R189, Mr. Swayze passed away a few years back.
Radio no longer plays her and she rarely makes the Billboard Chart anymore. Only gays over 40 know what she's up to.
- Marsha Mason
Trish van Devere
- Marsha Mason just signed onto a TV pilot playing Geena Davis's mom.
- Janet Jackson
- When did Janet Jackson die, was it last year or the year before that?
- Melissa J Hart was molested by a lesbian, that's why she hates gay.
If you got raped and then hated rapists, you'd be fine with that, I suppose?
- Being gay isn't the same thing as being a rapist, freeper moron.
- Chloe Sevigny guest starred on 2nd season of AHS....
- [quote]she was the IT girl of the late 90s and, poof, just like that she has vanishsed.
As technology advanced and became more user-friendly, and as users got more comfortable with it, and after the resolution of the Y2K re-programming necessities, the need for IT experts diminished. Also, the post 9-11 economy did not help.
- I think there was a guy named Chris in 'NSYNC. There was a black singer named I think Iqaz who had a big hit in 2010.
- Parker Posey just filmed a comedy pilot for fall TV schedule. Sorry, forgot the name or her co-star.
- Ed Marinaro or Swoosie Kurtz, anybody??
- Kim Carnes
- Goldie Hawn, Linda Ronstadt, Arlene Golonka, Trini Alvarado
- Parker Posey has had recurring roles on The Good Wife and Louie. She's also in the Nicole Kidman movie about Princess Grace (which, good lawd, I didn't know existed).
R208, is this the pilot you're thinking of?
- [quote]Swoosie Kurtz
- OP, if it's any comfort to you, I didn't know who Mellisa Joan Hart was until I began reading this thread. And I don't feel as though I missed anything, now that I've read it.
As for where Chris Meloni's ass is, R20, I know where it isn't, and where I wish it were, although I would be unable to see my computer.
- The title of this thread says "Stars," but only about 2% of the names mentioned were ever stars. Everybody else were just marginally famous at one time.
- R206 you made me LOL
- Alison Smith of "Kate & Allie" and "Goodbye to You" fame
- Gale Harold
- Fuck R201 and R202
QUEEN JANET, OFTEN IMITATED, NEVER DUPLICATED
- Vivica Fox and Gabrielle Union.
Where the hell are they?!
- [quote]Vivica Fox
That's Vivica [bold]A.[/bold] Fox, bitch.
- R217 - Allison had a nice recurring role on West Wing.
WEHT Ari Meyeres?
- Judy Davis
- Ally Mc Beal
- Kate Nelligan and Paula Prentiss are two people I haven't heard anything of in many years. Nada.
- Valerie Perrine
Trish Van Devere
- Pamela Tiffin
- Courteney Cox
Michael C. Hall
- R228 Helen Hunt was just up for an Oscar last month!
- R220, Gabrielle Union is a 40-year old black actress, and while she still looks 30, there are limited roles for black actresses. She's still popular, especially in the black community.
Gabrielle co-starred in the hit 2012 film "Think Like A Man". She's had an endorsement with Neutrogena for the last decade, and she's dating NBA superstar Dwyane Wade of The Miami Heat. Right now, Gabrielle's filming a new television show.
Vivica A. Fox is a black actress who is almost 50 years old and messed up her face with horrible plastic surgery. She used to be very pretty.
- Wasn't Vivica on some Lifetime show with Mark Consuelos not that long ago?
- Raven Symone
That's So Raven
- Vivica Fox was really one of the good black actresses out there.
She could have been a contenda
- Larry Wilcox & Erik Estrada
- Rosie Perez
- Cameron Manheim
- Julia Stiles
- [quote]Erik Estrada
Erik's a Republican, so he can stay in obscurity.
He was on "Live with Kelly" last summer promoting something (don't remember what though).
She got too old for the "funny fat girl" roles.
- Erica Christensen is on Parenthood.
Julia has been on a few things.
- Actually, Julia Stiles has surprised me with her longevity, and she has done theatre in NYC. I used to despise her but she's kind of won me over with her persistence.
- Dr. Laura
- [quote]Vivica A. Fox is a black actress who is almost 50 years old and messed up her face with horrible plastic surgery. She used to be very pretty.
Fox also wasn't choosy in what she took, and she took a lot of garbage even when her career was in its prime. From A-Z list movies, failed TV shows, bad TV movies, and a lot of reality TV.
[quote]She sucked Vincent Gallo's cock onscreen, was dropped from her agency and went from having a film career to being on a cable drama (a critically acclaimed cable drama, nevertheless).
That and she had a drug problem and for a time didn't care that much about having a long term acting career. She cleaned herself up, but Brown Bunny and started taking her career more seriously, but the damage had been done. She auditioned for a lot of mainstream films, but was turned down.
[quote]Parker Posey just filmed a comedy pilot for fall TV schedule. Sorry, forgot the name or her co-star.
Posey also has a buzzed about role in Grace of Monaco.
- Rachel Leigh Cook..
She WAS all that.
- Irene Cara
- Eric Balfour, where are you?!
- I second Cameron Manheim. Used to be you couldn't turn on Rosie without seeing Cameron on. In the last 10 years: nada.
- Susan Dey
- Larry Wilcox is just fine if his Facebook fan page is any indication. (See below). It's got over 15,000 members and is run by his personal assistant, who is fantastic. Really nice lady. Larry posts there too, and on his website, larrywilcox.net. Doesn't appear he's acting much these days though. He seems to enjoy producing and digital media more. He's happily married and has 5 kids. Nice to see a 70s star who is happy and healthy and doing well. Larry did an autograph show in Burbank last year and I met him there. Very nice, funny, down to earth guy.
As for Erik, he's a prick. Ran into him in LA and he was pompous and rude.
- Randi Oakes and Gregory Harrison have been married for 30 years or so. She's long retired from acting as far as I know. He does a lot of theater I think.
- Linda Ronstadt has Parkinson's disease and no longer can sing.
- Glenn Close
- Louise Rainer, except here.