All Threads by Date
What is the "middle age crisis" like
I still have 20+ years to go before I become middle-aged, what is it like?
- I'm in my early 20s and I wonder the same thing. Do middle aged people still get body odor? When does the elderly smell start?
- How old are you, OP? I'm curious when you think middle age starts. It seems to be a different age for everyone.
- If you're THAT young, don't even bother worrying about it yet.
- I'm 20. I think middle age starts from 40 and ends at 50.
- From what I have heard, when people reach middle age, they buy expensive sports cars and start dating young ones. Is that true?
- In all honesty - it hit me around 46.
I bought a new car, had some lipo done and worked out like a crazy man.
I never looked so good but it didn't last.
I had a lot of fun though for a few years.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...